Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)
Demonic gang rape: Aurianna, Baath Me'el and mulitple demons.
  • "Strip her of her armor."

The court howled and jeered in anticipation, then crowded closer as the former Paladin drew a dagger. Twisting the chain around one gauntled fist he drrw it tight, making Aurianna's struggles difficult. "A final lesson," he murmured, pitching his voice for her ears alone. "You will be his, whether you wish it or no. Defiance will only prolong your torment. I know, believe me."

The keen edge of the dagger sliced through the leather buchles of her breastplate, sending it crashing to the floor. He kicked it aside, then gripped the underlying chain mail at the throat with both hands. There was a moment's hesitation, and then a shriek of rending metal as he tore the mail like cloth and threw it aside as well. The quilted leather jerkin beneath was similarly discarded, leaving her standing naked before the court.

"Submit," he told her as the court howled with lustful anticipation. "Because your defiance will change nothing."

Baath-Me'el rose from his throne once more, allowing his silk robe to spill down his body and pool at his feet. His nude form could have been chiseled from the finest marble by the most skilled sculptors, broad of shoulder and narrow of hip, without any hair to disguise the play of his muscles or the thick column of the massive erection that rose between his legs. He walked towards her, golden eyes exploring the rounded contours of her body, and he smiled.

There was no warmth in that smile. Only lust, and a pitiless hunger. One alabaster hand caressed her cheek, then trailed down over the swell of her breast. His skeletal wings surrounded her, scraping over her back as he pinched her nipple. "Already ready for me?" he laughed, finding the sensitive flesh erect in the chill air. His other hand caught her wrist, holding her tight as she tried to break away. "Good."

He threw her to the ground, wings slashing out to hold her down as he knelt between her legs. His hands cupped her breasts and traced the plains of her stomach in a mockery of a lover's caress. He leaned over her, his breath hot on her face. "Perhaps, once, you hoped Matthias would be your first?" he purred, kissing her roughly. "Well, he will have you as well." His tongue thrust into her mouth, fingers tangling in her hair. "When he gets his turn."

Rising up over her once more, he held her hips steady with an utterly inhuman strength. With a single motion he drove the iron length of his cock to the hilt in her body. "Mine!" he roared in triumph, fucking deep and hard in time with his words. "Before my court, and before the Goddess that failed you, you are mine!"

MF Dub-con: Jeoram and Aurianna
  • Jeoram hesitated as Aurianna pushed his hand away. “I…thank you,” She started, answering him cautiously. “Can you just hold me? I just need a bit of comfort…”

"I... of course," he managed, trying to bite back on the disappointment. She'd been through a lot, after all. Maybe he was pushing things? So he eased his grip on her, letting her twist and pour herself another glass of wine. As she drank, he poured one for himself as well. "I didn't... well..."

Her hand shook, and a little wine dribbled down her chin as she drank. “I mean, I am not saying no, let’s just go slower."

"All right," he agreed, leaning forward and kissing the wine away from her lips and chin. "As slow as you want, I promise. This night is for us - for you." Gazing fondly into her eyes, he brushed a loose strand of hair from her face and tucked it back behind her ear. "By the Goddess I love you, Ari. I always will."

Suddenly, she was shaking and sobbing as she clung to him, her tears soaking his shirt. "It's all right," he whispered, trying to comfort her. "I"m here, Ari. And you're safe. You're safe, and we're together." It felt odd, saying these things. As long as he'd known her she had been strong. Tough. Capable. Not terrified and trembling. The demons, when they'd... when they'd hurt her, must have hurt her badly. The very thought sent fierce, hot hate surging through him. They'd pay. All of them.

Starting with the thing in the basement. The thing that had betrayed her.

But then her lips were on his mouth, hot and greedy as she tugged at him. He followed her as she pulled him back, twisting a little to land on top of her, and he groaned at the feel of the length of her body against his. "Are... are you sure?" he gasped, the words coming between deep kisses as he ground himself against her. He pushed himself up on one arm, tugging at the neck of her gown with the other. Fabric slipped over the curve of her shoulders and the swell of her breasts, exposing her to his gaze. There were old scars and new ones, and bruises, and he ignored them all to tease a hardening nipple with his tongue.

"I want you," he said, his breath warm on the damp nub. "Tell me you want me."

Dream Smut Scene: Baath-Me'el, Matthias and Aurianna
  • Warmed by the wine and the affections of her friends, Aurianna feel into an easy slumber

She was nude as Matthias dragged her through the Demons Lord’s court, tossing her on her hands and knees before his demonic lord. Baath-Me’el stood over her now, his eyes washing over her nudity.

“Paladin Aurianna,” his voice boomed, “Do you wish to serve me, as faithfully as Matthias does?”

“Yes,” she exhaled, meeting the lust in his eyes. A pleased smile grew upon his lips, as his hands worked his own breeches.

“Then show me your loyalty,” He demanded, motioning to this throbbing cock. She crawled over to him, a sultry slink, and brought her mouth up to him meat, stroking and licking it lovingly. She looked up at him as she took him between her lips. Baath-Me’el eyes closed and his head tilted back as he enjoyed the feeling of the submissive paladin’s warm mouth on him.

“Hmmm, Matthias, You have brought me a …lovely and…mmm…obedient gift,” The demon lord announced, tangling fingers in her dark hair. His hips rocked slightly against her mouth, “As reward, you may share her with me.” From behind, she could hear the sound of metal clanging upon the floor. Her mouth did not stop moving down Baath Me’el’s shaft, even as strong fingers traced her spine down and one hand held her hips. She could feel a hot, hard organ rubbing the entrance to her sex, and she bucked her hips against it in anticipation.

“Thank you… my lord,” Matthias moaned out as her body enveloped him. Even with her mouth full of Baath Me’el, a pleased moan could be heard from the paladin’s lips. Demons pumped into her from both ends, as her body ebbed and flowed in pure ecstasy. A concert of decadence played out the scene, as both fiends reached their climax within her soft flesh, and filled her with their demonic essence. Baath Me’el caressed her cheek as she drank down his seed.

“Rise,” He commanded, pulling away from her now, “Rise before my court, Aurianna, the Demon-kissed.”

“Yes My lord,” She did as she was told, and upon standing, she had found her body changed, transformed. Her womanly endowments were well defined, her femininity demonically enchanted. Her breasts had swelled, her hips widened, her ass was rounder. Large leathery wings expanded from her back. Turning to Matthias, she smiled fiendishly with plump lips, her blood red eyes glowed in excitement as he handed her a hellfire spear.

Dream Smut Scene: Matthias and Aurianna
  • “Great job Ari,” Matthias mocked, his demonic laughter filling the cell and her head, “You killed the wrong one.”

Matthias shifted, restless on his cot as he slept. He rolled on his side, then on his back, then on his side again. The dream was making him restless, and he tried to settle back into sleep.

As she stared in shock at the corpse of her fiancee, he was on his feet. A loop of his chains went around her throat, and one hand roughly groped her breast as he ground himself against her ass. "Why did you wear this robe, Ari?" he asked, pinching her nipple through the thin fabric. "Did you come here, hoping to be fucked?"

Fangs scraped the back of her neck, drawing thin rivulets of blood that he lapped away. "You didn't know he was here," he purred, tugging at the silken belt of the robe and tossing it away. "It must have been for me." He pulled the chain tight, constricting her breathing, and let his hand slide down her belly. "I'm glad. Because I need you, now."

His fangs sank into her shoulder as his fingers parted her folds, circling her clit in imitation of her own actions from earlier in the evening. "Aaaahhh..." he breathed, tongue playing over her wound, one finger thrusting in and out. "You taste even better than you feel..." He bit her again, letting her blood trickle down his throat. "You wanted this, didn't you?" A second finger joined the first, stretching her a little more. "To be taken. To be used."

His hand jerked at the chain, forcing her to her knees. He pushed her forward, forcing her down across Jeoram's body. His fingers, slick and wet from her cunt, trailed over her hips as he enjoyed the sight - Aurianna's breasts flattened against the chest of the corpse, her ass pushed up into the air by the the dead man's hips, her immaculate white robe soaked with his blood. Then he tore open his own breeches, using the chain around her neck to force her to arch her back as he roughly drove his cock deep into her.

"You like that?" he grunted in time with the piston-like motion of his thick meat in her sex. "Can you feel his dead cock while I fuck you?" He pounded harder, jerking the chain as he did. "Kiss him," he grunted. "Taste your victim's blood. Is it... as sweet... as yours?" The force of his hips impacting her ass made the body beneath them jerk in a ghoulish parody of lust, and his cock throbbed and hardened still more within her silken, wet walls. With a cry gripped her hips and drove himself into her one last time
    as he jerked awake, semen pumping from his cock to splatter across his naked chest and thighs.

For a long moment he lay there in the darkness, heart pounding and gasping for breath, confused by where he was. Finally, as the orgasm subsided, he collapsed back onto his thin mattress. "Well... at least this time I thought to get my pants off, first."

MF Smut Scene: Matthias and Aurianna
  • "No, Ari, you didn't wake me," Matthias answered. "I've been a little... preoccupied. Thinking about tomorrow.."

In truth, it wasn't the trial that was keeping him awake. It was the cursed Oracle, and her questions. Her mad belief that he could somehow be saved. And her assertion that the tribunal might not be so mercifal as to execute him. But he was never going to admit that.

Instead, he stared at Aurianna as she explained the honor she'd been ginen. Pride at the success of his former student mingled with lust - the dress she wore left arms and shoulders bare, and accentuated the swell of her breasts. Memoriies of the dreams returned unbidden, and he idly began imagining what she would look like beneath him, skirts pushed up around her hips as he...

The click of the lock distracted him from his thoughts, and he watched her enter the cell. "I don't know what is going to happen," she said softly, "but whatever the future holds, I want to face it with no regrets."

"What are you talking about?" he asked, trying not to notice her scent.

"I couldn't live with myself if I didn't come to you tonight, and tell you how I feel." And suddenly she was in his arms, telling him that she wanted him. Wanted him to feed on her, to fuck her. The scent of her blood and sweat and arousal filled his head. He tried to refuse, but the hard softness and heat of her body against his, the taste of her breath and her lust on his lips...

With an inarticulate cry he pushed her against the wall, a hand fisting in her raven hair as he kissed her roughly. His free hand wandered down ber proud leather-clad form, bunchimg fistfuls of her skirt and then exploring her bare thigh. He lifted her leg, wrapping it around his waist as his hips ground against hers and his tongue thrust roughly into her mouth.

For a minute it continued, his hardening shaft grinding into her. His tongue fucking her mouth. His inarticulate sounds of pleasure ar the feel of her body against his. And then he broke the kiss, pulling her hair as he did. Her head followed his hand, bearing the smoith column of her throat to him. His tongue was fire on her skin as he traced the pulsing vein in her neck, and then he bit her.

Matthias moaned, cock throbbing against her at the feeling of his fangs piercing skin and muscle. Her blood filled his mouth, salt-sweet and rich, laced with her scent and the flavor of her life and her desire. He drove his fangs deeper, desperate to taste more of her, dimly aware of her own sounds of pkeasure and the feel of her hands on his skin and in his hair.

Why didn't you fuck her? The question returned. And he knew the answer. Heardvit in her little cries of pleasure, felt it in the way her hips met his and her hands explored him. She deserved sonething more, something better than a doomed, blood-drinking monster.

With a cry he pushed her away, sending her stumbling towards the door. "Get out," he hissed, lips crimson with her blood. He watched her blood trickle from the wound in her throat, running in crimson rivulets over her collarbone and the swell of her breast, and he shuddered with desire. "Get out."

Gang Rape scene: AurIanna, Jeoram, and other paladins
  • Even had he been at full strength, the contest would have been one-sided. But naked, still disoriented from the force of his orgasm? Hopeless. Aurianna was torn from his arms even as he tried to hold her, a small pouch on her belt tearing loose in his grip as three of the Paladins hurled him away, He struggled to rise, until one of them stomped a heel into his abdomen and another kicked him in the side of the head. His senses reeled and he heard Ari and Jeoram shouting at one another. Then he smelled blood, hers and another's, and he went wild beneath his captors. But with only a man's strength, they easily restrained him.

“I should ugly you up, so no man will ever want you again.” Jeoram taunted, his eyes bloodshot in pain and rage. She added to it, by a spitting a mouthful of blood at him. In response he backhanded her, spraying more blood from nose and mouth with the strength of the blow, then jerked her head around to stare down at her again.

"You whore," he spat, using her hair to twist her head painfully. "Look at you, scarred by his teeth and dripping with his seed. How long have you been fucking him?"

"She..." the demon started to say.

"Silence that thing," Jeroam snapped, not even looking. "But leave it alive. We don't want him to escape justice tomorrow. Chuckling, he gave Aurianna a nasty smile. "Or you, demon whore."

"What... do you have in mind?" Barnabas asked from where he leaned against the wall.

Jeoram glanced back at him, then turned his attention back to Aurianna as she began to struggle. A solid kick to the abdomen, followed by a vicious blow to the kidney put an end to that. "If she can fuck a demon," he laughed, "then it shouldn't be any hardship to fuck a Paladin."

Barnabas and the others - even the three busily beating Matthias - looked at him curiously. "Really?" asked Arthur, who hadn't bothered to hide his appreciation of Aurianna's half-dressed body. "You're shitting me, right?"

Jeoram laughed again. "Fuck. She's probably used to this much cock. Probably escaped the demons on the flat of her back." Turning, he half-dragged her by the hair behind him. "C'mon. We need to cleanse this bitch." Pausing at the door of the cell, he looked back at the three men working Matthias over. "Don't worry. We'll save a piece for you."

Arthur and Barnabus scouted ahead, making sure that nobody was coming. Jeoram dragged Aurianna through the halls, pausing to slap or kick her any time she tried to struggle or cry out. Finally he pushed open the doors of the Cathedral and shoved her in, laughing as she stumbled and fell to the floor. Behind her rose the altar, and then the great golden statue of the Goddess with spear in one hand and the other outstretched.

"In here?" asked Ulric. "You sure?"

"Can you think of a better place to cleanse her?" Jeoram laughed, picking her up and throwing her violently into the altar. Drawing a knife, he stepped forward and held it before her face. Then, slowly, he began to cut the leather dress away. He wasn't gentle, and blood was drawn more than once. "Shut the fuck up, whore," he snapped, when she cried out at the sharp pain. "You bled yourself for your demon, willingly enough."

Ulric and Barnabus grabbed her arms when she tried to lash back at that, bending her back painfully against the polished wood. Laughing, Jeoram sheathed the knife and began to undo his belt. "Cheer up," he told her. "You promised you'd fuck me on the altar, remember?" He slapped her again. "I'm just giving you what you said you always wanted."

As the other Paladins laughed, he forced her thighs apart and drove his cock deep into her.

Dream smut scene: Jeoram, Aurianna and Matthias
  • Clara looked over to the demon traitor, still sick to her stomach with his declaration. It brought her back to Jeoram, and his threat to her.

You'll be found in the demon's cell, raped and slaughtered.

At the time, she assumed it was Jeoram, who would do the raping and slaughtering. The look he gave her then still made her blood run cold. Now, the demon’s words made her wonder if that was Jeoram’s plan. It was known that rape was in the demon’s nature. Was that what he had done to Lady Aurianna?

“Did you hurt her? My mistress? Did you force yourself on her?” Clara demanded now, finding some bravery she didn’t know she had. Still, she felt as though she knew the answer, based on what Jeoram and the other rapists had said that night.

“Why would Lady Aurianna even want you? She is so beautiful and amazing. She could have nearly anyone she wanted. If she was just lonely, she could have done much better than you.” Clara was on the attack now, angry at the demon, for ruining everything. He killed Master Conn, he captured Lady Aurianna, and he was the reason they had to flee the temple in the middle of the night…

Except, he wasn’t the reason. Not really. Jeoram, and the other men. The men that hurt her Mistress. The men that would have hurt her, given the chance. The demon wasn’t responsible for that, except in the fact that he was the man Jeoram found Aurianna with.

Clara sighed, looking out across the pond, lamenting her fate. “Lady Justine was right. Lady Aurianna has horrible taste in men.”

Aurianna fell into an uneasy sleep, as nightmares threatened to consume her…

She was in the Grand Cathedral once more, with Jeoram’s hands holding her down as he violated her before the Goddess. His friend pulled her hair, guiding her face
    over to his crotch.

“Open up bitch,” He demanded, pulling tightly on her hair until she relented. He forced his cock between her lips, fucking her mouth in time with Jeoram’s strokes.

“You like that slut?” He taunted, watching his manhood disappear in her mouth. Suddenly her eyes glowed, not golden as they would have known her, but red as the demon traitor in the bowels of the temple. She sunk her fangs into his cock, as he tried to force it deep into her throat. Now that the blood poured from the wound, she began sucking, drinking his life as it flooded her mouth. He screamed out in agony as his hardness diffused over her tongue and down her throat. Her teeth held him in place, not allowing him to move, lest she rip his meat off his body. His death cries were mistaken for pleasured moans, and the bulging of his eyes from his head as his life slipped away was too similar to an orgasm for anyone to notice.

She sat up now, raking his claws down Jeoram’s chest, creating deep trenches of flesh and scar tissue, as his pleasured cries turned into wails of agony and misery. “Fuck me as you die,” She whispered as she pulled Jeoram into a blood soaked embraced, devouring his throat in time with his thrusts, until the only blood left in his body powered his cock. She sat up now, pushing Jeoram’s corpse aside, as Matthias burst into the Cathedral.

“I’m sorry, I didn’t save you any,” she admitted to him, with guilty eyes.

“Hmm, let me just take it from your body then,” Matthias growled, pouncing upon her.

The Lord Commander drank until the memory of meeting Aurianna faded from his mind. She was a girl then, and he doubted she remembered any of this. Still, he could recall the woman, and how her hair smelled of wildflowers…

“Lyara?” The young paladin called, his heart in his throat, fearful his once lover would resent his five year absence.

“Mykel? Is that you?” Turning around to meet him, her hazel eyes beamed with happiness. “By the Goddess, it is you!” She was tall and slender, and though she lacked the muscle of a warrior, she had a deceptive strength about her. Like silk covering steel. Mykel took the woman into his arms, wrapping her in the love they had missed in his absence. His entire world was the warmth of the woman in his arms, the feel of her chest moving as she breathed, her hands, in the middle of his back…

“Mommy?” A small voice called out, from beneath them. Mykel looked down at the child, the spitting image of the woman he held, save the golden eyes that resembled the Goddess.

“You married?” He asked, crushed by the disappointment. Caressing his face, she shook her head.

“There is only one man I loved enough to carry his child. And he never asked for my hand,” She responded, laughing to herself, with mischief in her eyes.

“So, she my…” He tried to ask, his words failing him.

“Come here Aurianna,” Lyara called to the child, who ran into her mother’s arms. She planted a kiss on the girl’s forehead, while she lifted her up to Mykel’s face. “This is Lord Mykel. He is a paladin.”

“What’s that?” the child asked, nuzzling her mother’s neck.

“He fights the monsters.” She mother explained, pride in her voice. Aurianna golden eyes glowed in amazement.

“Nice to meet you” she said in a child’s cadence.

“Nice to meet you too, little Ari,” the Paladin managed to choke out, rubbing her head.

“Go play now, hun.” Lyara instructed, putting the child down now.

“Her eyes…” Mykel said, not quite forming the thought. “Let me take you to the temple. We will wed, and I will provide for you both.”

Lyara shook her head. “No. If we go to the temple, they will take her form me.” She said softly, resting her head on Mykel’s chest.

“Then I will stay here, with you two.” He promised, holding his woman close to his body.

“And abandon your duty to the Goddess?” She asked, almost hopeful.

“You are my duty now. And her.” He swore, kissing her deeply.

"I'm sorry Lyara," he whispered into his empty glass, eyes shut hard to hold back the tears, "I have failed you, again."

MF
  • Aurianna hadn’t even realized she had slept until she woke the next morning. She was still holding the girl in her arms, both women still in their armor, lying on the hard stone floor. She hadn’t even dreamed, which was a nice change of pace. Clara had stirred, which brought Aurianna up out of her own sleepiness, sitting up and wincing, stretching her sore muscles.

“Thanks,” She called out to Matthias, meeting him at the mouth of the cave. There was an urge to kiss him, and she even stood on tiptoes to reach her lips to his, but remembering Clara’s reaction last night made her hesitate. Instead she took his hand, squeezing it with the longing she felt towards him, the need that had been growing since their frantic flight from the temple. She suspected that it was worse for him, with his demon inciting his hungers the way demons were wont to do. She knew it was in everyone’s best interest for them to find a way to sate some of his cravings.

The quail was a welcome change from the rabbit and once they had finished a quick meal, the trio was off. All three in agreement that they would ride until they reached the Sarn, sundown be damned. They managed to reach it as the sun grew red in the sky, with less than an hour of light to set up their camp.

It was dark once there were settled and Aurianna pulled some hemp rope from her bag. She walked over to Clara, “You can bathe first. We’ll be nearby by. Just, no screaming over snakes this time, yeah?” Aurianna teased, mussing up Clara’s hair before turning towards Matthias, beckoning with hungry eyes.

Under the moonlight, she led him away from their camp, looking for a tree with a high branch that would work for her purposes. They walked for about ten minutes before she found one that satisfied her. Without a word she threw her rope over the branch, looping it and holding both ends now. She didn’t respond if he questioned her, just turned towards him with wolfish grin, biting her lips in the excitement of what she wanted to do to him.

“Come here,” She demanded, pulling him into a voracious embrace, letting her passion rise. She sought his handd was they threatened to explore her body, and once she had a good grasp of both, she began tying them to one end of the rope. She broke off the kiss as he was realizing what she was doing to him.

“Now, I was not talented in my demon binding lessons. Adequate, but not nearly as skilled as I was in handling a spear,” she explained, seemingly off topic, letting the innuendo of handling a spear play in his mind. “But I still remember a few things. Like that it’s important to reapply the bindings frequently, before the demon gets out of control.” She tied his hands together, tightly and let go, pulling on the other side of the rope to pull his arms taut. She didn’t want to pull him so tightly it would hurt, just tight enough he could use his hands.

Keeping the rope looped in her hand and she stood up on tiptoes to kiss him, forcing him to endure whatever she was going to do to him. Her mouth traveled down his body, tasting the sweat on his body, drinking in his scent. Her hands explored every inch of his musculature, feeling the immense strength that lied just underneath. She found one of his nipples, and she sucked at it, biting him until he cried out in pain. She spent some more time here, while her hand slipped into his breeches, toying with the manhood growing between her fingers.

“I don’t have any demon binding magic to call upon, in order to bind you to me. So I am going to have to find another means subjugate you to my will.” She announced, pulling his length out, stroking him harder now. She kept a firm grasp of the rope, knowing that if she let go, he would ravish her, and she wasn’t sure she was ready for all that just yet. Instead, she dropped to her knees, bringing soft lips to his hard cock.

MFM Dream smut scene: Matthias, Aurianna, and Matthias' Demon
  • "I'm afraid she can't stay, not now," Ingrud said, leaning against the door frame. "We need her now."

"But Aunt Ingrud!" Clara protested, turning to meet her gaze. "Lady Aurianna..."

"I'll have your cousin Elsa watch her," Ingrud stated. "She's apprenticed to Physiker Martin, and we need a Paladin now."

Panic surged through Clara at those words. "I'm not a Paladin, Aunt Ingrud," she insisted. "I'm just..."

"A young woman blessed by the Lady of Love and War, whi's slain demons," Ingrud interrupted. "Vows or not, you're the Paladin we have until your Mistress recovers." Her serious expresson softened, and her tone bjiecame bantering. "And you take after your mother. You may be all the Paladin we need."

The mention of her mother sent a pang of guilt through Clara. Ashamed, she looked away. "I... broke her sword."

"Really? How?"

"Ah... fighting M.... fighting a demon." Trying to murder a demon.

Ingrud tutted. "And you say you're not a Paladin. I'll have it reforged, Clara. But for now, come along - you'll need to tell the village council what you've seen."

He had a weapon, now.

Matthias had doubled back to the ferry, wanting to ensure that Aurianna and the girl had made their escapes, and had found a scene of battle. The rotting remains of two demons, one impaled on a harrow blade, sprawled amongst scorched craters and dried blood. The tattered remnants of the girl's jerkin lay on the ground as well. Was it she who had been wounded, or Aurianna?

He used the jerkin to clean the harrow blade. Spears weren't his preferred weapon, but Mykel had driven him to learn them, along with sword and axe and mace. Then he stripped off his ill-fitting trousers, climbing down into the water. He was stained with black demon blood, and didn't feel like staying that way. He began rinsing himself off, until a voice gasping his name caught his attention.

He turned to see Aurianna trying to conceal herself behind a tree, one hand down inside her trousers.
    blinking, he shook his head. Where had that memory come from? He remembered it clearly, catching his Aspirant watching him bathe and mastrubating. He'd smiled at that, flattered and amused, and pretended he hadn't seen anything.

Smiling, he emerged from the water. "Enjoying yourself, Ari?" he asked, slowly walking towards her. He stood before her, water trailing down his skin, grinning as she blushed and stared at his naked form. Kneeling before her, he raised her lips to his. "Why don't you come join me? I promise you'll enjoy it more..."

FFM Smut Scene: Clara, Thora and Sigurd.
  • The next few dances passed in a whirlwind blur for Clara. Her pulse raced, and she felt as if she were having trouble breathing, and she hoped it would never end. Sigurd and Thora had been her best friends, back before she'd been taken to the Temple for training, and it was wonderful to see them again! And they were amazing, Sigurd was so handsome now and Thora was gorgeous and they were kissing and Sigurd was letting his hands 'accidentally' explore her as they danced and Thora had 'accidentally' cupped her breasts when they'd spun together once, and damn but she was feeling flustered and hot and damp and...

And now they were dancing a wild reel, all three of them, passing from one to the other with all of them and none of them taking the lead. Thora linked arms with Sigurd as they spun wildly, then he spun to her and they caught hands and raised them high as Thora slipped between them - taking pains to rub against both of her partners as she did. Then she turned, catching Clara's hand and the three of them moved together to the music before Clara found herself pressed against Thora's back and Sigurd's chest.

The music ended. "Bow to the musicians!" the caller demanded. Giggling, the three managed to bow together without disentangling. "Kiss your partners!" Thora turned her head, finding Clara's lips as Sigurd joined them, and for a moment three sets of lips moved together in a dance as intricate as their steps had been. Hands moved over bodies as the kisses deepened and parted and changed orientations, and Clara was shocked at her daring as her own hands slid over Sigurd's rear and the skin of Thora's exposed cleavage.

"Maybe," Sigurd whispered, voice thick and husky, "maybe we should go somewhere else?"

Clara started to speak, then shuddered with delight as Thora's lips found her ear. "Somewhere were we can dance?" the older girl murmured.

Nodding, barely trusting herself to speak, Clara managed to say "Yes" with a shaky voice. "I'd... like that. Dancing."

Ingrud and Arthur watched with interest as the three teens made their way out of the square, hand in hand. "It's about time," he grinned, leaning into his wife.

She laughed, slipping an arm around his shoulders. "You're not kidding," she agreed. "At the rate they were going, I thought they'd end up humping right there in the square."

"What would you have done then?"

"At a Sacrifice Fest?" She shrugged. "Hell, it'd probably have turned into an orgy."

Slyly, he cupped her breast. "You say that like it would have been a bad thing..."

Giggling a little, she slapped his hand playfully. "Behave!"

He kissed her ear. "I am behaving..."

The trio found their way to one of their old childhood hangouts, a low stone building built half-undeground. Once it had been a root cellar, but now it was used as a place to store sacking and sailcloth and nets and the like. As children, they'd played there at being kings and queens, or river pirates, or bold warriors setting off on a quest to slay demons. And for a moment, as Clara looked at the old boxes and heaps of cloth and the like, happy memories of those childhood games flooded back.

Then Thora was kissing her, tongue slick in her mouth and soft breasts pressing against her chest, and all thoughts of children's games evaporated. Clara met the kiss as well as she could, exploring her friend's body with her hands. More hands caressed her shoulders and moved her long hair, and Sigurd's lips slid over the back of her neck as he pressed into her from behind. "Goddess, Clara," Thora murmured, breaking the kiss and begining to unlace the ties of Clara's blouse. "You've gotten so beautiful..."

Clara shook her head. "No," she whispered, shivering as Sigurd pulled the tails of her blouse from her skirts and slid his hands over the bare skin of her stomach. "No I'm not. Not like you. I'm plain and flat-chested and..." Her voice died away as Thora slid her fingers over the skin of her small breasts, above the bindings that supported them.

Thora kissed her again. "Hush," she whispered. "Tell her she's being stupid, Sigurd." Her fingers whispered over Clara's abdomen.

"You're gorgeous, Clara," Sigurd murmured, slipping her shirt and vest from her shoulders. "Lovely little breasts like ripe apples in cream, and a nice, firm ass." He cupped her breasts, teasing her nipples through the binding.

"I wish I had an ass like yours," Thora agreed, planting gentle kisses on Clara's throat and slowly working on the buttons of her skirt. "Tight and hard - mine's too big, even with all the work I do."

Clara found the laces of Thora's dress, tugging at the knots as she rocked her rear back into Sigurd's hips and enjoying the feel of his erection. "Uh-uh... you've got all these curves, and I just look like a boy..." She kissed Thora back, tasting the traces of cider on her lips as she explored the wet heat of her friend's mouth. Then she sighed as Sigurd's hand slid between their bodies and cupped her mound.

"No boy has beautiful little tits like these," Sigurd whispered, squeezing a breast gently. "Or a sweet little peach like this." His fingers pressed into her cleft, through the layer of her woolen skirt and her underwear, and she ground herself against his hand. "Does it taste as good as it feels?"

"This is your night, Clara," Thora whispered, fingers trailing up Clara's sides. The skirt, unbuttoned now, slipped down her hips and remained in place only from Sigurd's hand on her crotch and the two bodies pressed against her. "And I'm going to spend it all showing you just how beautiful you are." She kissed her friend, biting gently at Clara's lower lip, and then gave her a devilish grin. "Should we let Sigurd join in? Or just make him watch?"

MF smut scene: Matthias and Aurianna
  • Matthias comforted her, chasing away her fears with wise words and compassionate kisses. She knew on some level what he said was true, but just hearing the words made it easier to push down her fears. No longer burdened by doubts, Aurianna felt emboldened to explore the desires she was feeling now. Desires to engulf his mouth in her longing, or pull the covers off his hardness.

She moved down, running her fingers over his body. Briefly forgetting her metallic limb, she used her right hand to hold his cock in place and bring her mouth down on it. There was a contrast of sensations, as the cool steel fingers stroked his shaft, while her hot wet tongue run along the ring of his bulbous head. Tracing the veins while she licked up from his balls to tip, while the metal hand massaged the hard muscles of his abs.

She looked up at him, keeping eyes on him as she swallowed his meat, taking a leisurely pace. Deep slow slurps, coating him in her saliva, indulging herself in the sounds he made as she sucked him off. She drove herself deeper, his monas inspiring a greater performance form her, exciting her own hunger for him.

She brought her free hand down her own body, seeking her sensitive nub between her thighs. She shuddered as her body bucked in rhythm with her mouth, her entire body moving to fuck him in the liquid heat between her velvety cheeks. The lips of her sex throbbed and drooled in a sultry warmth that rivaled her other lips, jealous of the thick hardness filling her mouth. She kept up her pace until her entire body shivered in need, needing to feel him buried within her supple walls. She was moaning as she pulled off him, rubbing her body against him as she moved into position to straddle him.

“I need you,” She admitted in a breathy whisper, kissing him hotly as she lined up her cunt with his cock. Her hands pressed down his shoulders, as she sheathed him inside her, shuddering the whole trip down. She eyes met his, “Goddess you feel so good within me. Right. This is where you belong.” She declared, laced with rapturous sighs and moans.

FFM smut scene: Clara, Thora and Sigurd
  • Thora wrapped her arms around Clara, giving Sigurd a wide-eyed look of shock and horror as she did. Sigurd, startled by the revelations, mirrored her expression. "But..." Words failed him for a moment. "But... they're Paladins!"

"I know!" Clara sobbed, shaking in Thora's embrace. "I know. But they... he... they... oh, Goddess!"

Thora held her tighter, stroking her hair. "They... they didn't..." She tried to think how to ask the next question. "Were... did you..?"

Clara shook harder as the meaning of the question percolated. "No." She squeezed her eyes tight, trying not to remember the details of that night. "But... when I... I stopped them. Killed them. They, they would have. They, they joked about it. Laughed."

"But they didn't," Sigurd said, kneeling down and embracing both women. "But, uhm, why did you have to run?"

Thora nodded. "Surely, surely the Paladins would have believed you? Known it was self-defense?"

"Because..." Clara gulped. "Because... that bastard... her, her fiancee. He escaped. Started... started calling... the guard. Claimed that... that Lady Aurianna was.. was a demon... demon servant." Which was mostly true. No need to mention Matthias.

"But..." Sigurd started to say.

"She'd been captured. By Baath-Me'el. And escaped. And we'd just killed six P... six men." There was a grim expression on her tear-streaked face. "We didn't want to, well, get a, a posthumous apology. So, we ran."

"Gods," Thora whispered, holding her friend close. Sigurd didn't say anything, because "I'm glad the bastards are dead" seemed the wrong thing to say at that monent.

Slowly, in stages, Clara wept out her fear and grief. Her trembling eased, then stopped. Finally, spent, she sighed. "Thank you," she whispered, kissing Sigurd's cheek.

"That's what friends are for," he whispered back, giving her an uncertain smile.

"And thank you, Thora," she said. She only intended a quick, affectionate kiss. But something surged through her, a wild need for closeness and comfort and joy, and she found herself deepening the kiss. Her tongue slid between her friend's lips, exploring the wet heat oif her mouth as she pressed herself against her friend's supple form.

Her chest heaved as she broke away. "I want you," she gasped, love and lust dancing in her dark eyes. She turned a little, dragging Sigurd into a deep kiss. "Both of you. Right now."

FFM smut scene: Clara, Thora and Sigurd
  • The day’s riding went without much trouble. Hope didn’t fight Thora’s direction much. She did catch a half a dozen rabbits along the way, and ate most of them as well, but it didn’t take much time away from the overall trip.

So that evening, amidst the rocky foothills of Mount Fearfire, Clara once again sat down to a meal of roasted rabbit. So much had changed in that time, since she fled temple with her mistress, and her mistress’ demon. To think she fled to avoid death, and here she was less than a month later marching towards it. This was her fate, wasn’t it? Her destiny? Most people go their entire lives without finding it. Oh, how she how envied them.

She cuddled up to Thora and Sigurd as they finished their meal, fighting down the feeling of loss she was experiencing. She need the distraction, of her two friends against her. Thora ran her fingers through Clara’s hair, pulling at the knots gently, lovingly. This was all the invitation Clara needed, to drink a deep kiss form her friends lips. Both girls moaned into the kiss, hand and fingers exploring each other’s bodies, the heat between them rising greatly with each moment.

“What about me?” Sigurd asked, kissing Thora’s neck from behind. Clara broke off the kiss from Thora for a moment, pulling Sigurd in now. Sigurd brought his good arm up, cupping his fiancé’s breast, as Clara pulled him in close. Thora turned her head to kiss Sigurd now, her hands going under his shirt to feel his abs against her hands.

Clara stood now, stripping out of her clothes, watching the other two kiss and grope each other, and bit her lip at the sight. The tow stopped for a moment, catching sight of Clara’s nudity beneath the moonlight, and both sighed in near unity.

“You look good enough to make a man woeful that he is injured,” Sigurd bemoaned, unable to hid the growing bulge in his pants.

“Well, why don’t you lie down. Thora and I can do the work,” Clara offered, pulling Thora up to her. Clara kissed her beautiful friend, savoring her neck and breasts as she worked the buxom redhead out of her clothing. Sigurd used his left hand to stroke himself, a slow, steady pace while he enjoyed the show. Soon both women were nude, bodies touching, sliding against one another.

“So, Thora, you want his tongue or his cock in you?” Clara negotiated, bringing her breast up to her mouth to lick and suck her nipple. Thora moan into the night, throwing her head back in pleasure.

“Why don’t I sit on his face, and we can share his cock. Get him all lubed up so you can ride him,” Thora recommended, bring a hand down to squeeze Clara’s ass. Clara squealed, and giggled, looking up at Thora.

“I’d complain about you two taking about me, as if I weren’t here, if it weren’t so hot to hear how you two plan on using me for your pleasure,” Sigurd admitted, stroking himself harder now, his cock throbbing in longing for the two beautiful women before him.

“I don’t say you could talk!” Thora snapped playfully, pushing her fiancée down, and sitting on his face.

Dream smut scene: Aurianna and Matthias
  • A few days earlier, back at Monsford

Aurianna dreamt it was a few days earlier, a familiar and heartbreaking scene playing out before her. Clara and Matthias were fighting, both maddened by the Dark Choir. Only the Matthias she saw now was not the one who had fought her apprentice that day. It was the demon, swiping at her with his talons, laughing as her apprentice faltered against this attack, and he ended it with a hard right into her temple. Clara fell like a sack of potatoes.

“Clara!” Aurianna screamed, diving for her acolyte, putting her body between Clara’s and Matthias. The Demon smirked at this, catching her on her hair, using it to drag her along. She was slammed into a tree, one hand pinning both her wrists above her head, the other tearing her armor off like it was a thin blouse.

“I know why this upset you, Ari,” The demonic voice snarled in her ear, while the free talon groped at her breasts, claws digging in, drawing dark droplets of her blood in its wake, streaming over her fair skin. “You were jealous. You wish it were you I tried to rape. Because you want this. You want me to take it from you.” He cupped the breast, and brought his face to it, licking the blood dripping down.

“No,” she whimpered, struggling against his grasp. She should have been stronger than him, why couldn’t she break loose?

“Don’t lie, cunt,” he growled, his hand moving into her pants, ripping them open. He shoved a thick finger inside her, easily pushing into her depths and discovering her sultry heat. “You wouldn’t be this wet if you didn’t want this.” His finger fucked her harshly, splitting her softness open for him.

“Your body craves the violation. Longs to be used, fucked, and filled with cum. Just give in to it Ari. Give in, and I’ll give you what you want.” He fit a second finger in her, his cruel strokes making sopping noises as he drove past her tightness. He had her entire body jerking in time with his thrusts, breasts bouncing wildly, as she tried to squirm away from the pleasing torment.

“Stop…please…” she begged, her words betrayed by the moans escaping her lips, and the pink hue her skin began to take.

“Stop?” the demon mocked, forcing it’s snake-like tongue into her open mouth, his longer organ easily entering her throat, his fingers never stopping their momentum within her. “It’s too late to stop, Mistress. I will have my release, and if you won’t admit your lust then…”His eyes wandered over to Clara’s passed out form, then back at her, smiling cruelly.

Aurianna let out an inhuman scream, suddenly able to summon the strength to push the demon off her. A hard right came out of nowhere, and the demon went down. Aurianna was on him now, pinning him down as he tried to rise, slamming his shoulders onto the hard ground. He was hot between her thighs, she felt his body beneath hers, as though it were more than a dream. She could feel him, right here, with her. The demon growl from his throat, but Aurianna held his mouth between her thumb and index finger, glaring down at him now.

“You forget your place,” She snarled at him, one free hand gripping his cock, annoyed to find to only slightly hard. And sticky, for whatever reason. She stroked him, hard and fast. There was no tenderness in touch. It was full of lust and anger, and she smirked cruelly as he whimpered before her.

“You are my fucktoy demon,” She scowled at him, swallowing him within her soft wetness. She grunted deeply each time she pounded onto him, fucking him into the hard ground, with no concern for him. ‘Take that fucking cunt. Take it! You are mine! You belong to me! You serve me!” Her hands were on his shoulders once more, driving herself onto him, driving him down, feeling her pleasure build as she took it from him.

“Ari…” he pleaded her, almost as if he were in pain. She slapped him across the face, hard enough to shut him up.

“You don’t get to say that, fiend. You don’t use my name. That’s only for him…” She roared, slamming into him with all her strength.
    But looking down, below her, she didn’t see the demon. Down below her was the man, her man. Matthias. Her pace slowed, but didn’t stop, as she tried to make sense of the scene coming to light. Not in the field, where he had fought Clara, where he had assaulted Clara, where she had left him for dead. They were in bed. The same bed they fell asleep in. The same bed they had made love in, where he told he loved her, and kissed her tenderly.

“Matthias?” She questioned, sitting up, still confused, still feeling him pulse and throb within her. “What happened…what did I do?” She asked, struggling to comprehend how the scene changed.

“Goddess! Did I…did I hurt you?”

MF Dub con smut scene: Demon Matthias and Aurianna
  • The demon groaned into her throat as his fangs pierced her flesh and her blood flooded his mouth. He held her down, one hand pinning her wrists amd the other on her thigh, grinding his hips into hers as he worried and sucked at her neck. Her blood flowed down his face and dripped from his chin as he pulled away, serpentine tongue sealing the wound. "You always taste so-"

Auriaanna bucked beneath him, and her forehead smashed into his face. As he reeled backwards she smashed her steel gauntlet into the side of his head and rolled, imprisoning him beneath her. The same steel gauntlet wrapped around his throat, seeking to crush the life from him. His talons scored her breastplate and scarred the metal covering her arm as he fought to escape. "Just... just like your... youe dream..." he croaked out, grinning maliciously.

His words had the intended effect, as Ari's eyes wentvwide and her grip slackened for an instant. That instant was all he needed, as a taloned hand tangled in her hair and yanked. He slammed her hard into the ground and then drove a punch into her gut, laughing as her breastplate slammed into her gut and drove the air from her lungs. The skin on his fingers was ripped and torn from the impact as well, but he paid it no mind as he began working at her belt and trying to drag her trousers down over her hips. "Gonna fuck yoy hard, mistress," he crowed. "Gonna wreck you with my demon cock!"

• "You'd think I'd have a similar relationship with the truth."Matthias observed, enjoying the soectacle as Aurianna changed. "You know, what with having been a demon and all. I wonder if I'm just enjoying the novelty of not feeling compelled to be deceptive."

The gown she shrugged into made her even more arousing than simple nudity had done, and he found himself shifting his position a little as the blankets seemed to bind the proof of that arousal. As she slipped into bed with him, he found hinself wishing he was up to actually doing something with that arousal. But pkysiker's orders, and all that.

Her kiss strongky tested that resolve.

It started innocently enough. A simple, affectionate kiss that quickly turned deeper and more interesting. Soon her fingers were tangled in his hair as his hands roamed her curves, and her calf hooked around his thigh as they ground into one another, and he could taste the alcohol on her tongue. He gasped for breath as their lips parted. "You've been drinking," he said, gently catching her lower lip with his teeth.

He pulled her close, feeling her softness against him, and kissed her in return. His tinguecslipped into her mouth, tasting and exploring, and one hand slid down her thigh and under her skirt. A small sound of pleasure escaped him as he caressed the sleek flesh beneath. "I want you," he whispered.

His fingers gripped and squeezed the curve of her rear, puling her hips tight against him as he explored. One finger traced the damp lips of her slit, and he nipped gently at her jaw. "It'll need to be soft, and quiet," he whispered, lips tracing her throat as he dampened his finger with her juices. "But I want to look into your eyes as you cum for me."

MF Smut Scene: Demon Matthias and Aurianna
  • The Demon didn't fight as Aurianna dragged him to her, and his eyes lit with an unholy joy at her demands. "Yes, Mistress," he growled, grabbing a fistfull of her hair. "I hear, and obey." He tugged gently, arching her neck and nipping at her skin. The sharp teeth scraped and scratched, but didn't draw blood. He pushed her down, pressing her back against a half-downed tree, letting her feel the rough bark and the slick layer of mud beneath her ass.

Spreading her legs, he brushed the bulbous head of his cock against her slit. "Is my Mistress wet enough?" he asked, parting her lips with his head. "Is she ready?" And then, with no further warning, he drove himself deep into her channel, his mud-slick body smearing her armor and bare thighs with filth as he filled her. He gripped her hips, talons pricking her flesh as he began moving, began pounding his rock hard demon meat into her. Every thrust forced a grunt from him, and moved her body up and down the rough, muddy bark.

"Am I pleasing you, Mistress?" he asked, angling his thrusts so that his length stroked against her clit as he fucked her. "Are you enjoying feeling my thick demon cock stretching you? Is your hard demon whore's cock good in his Mistress' cunt?" He pounded harder, letting her feel his balls slapping against her ass as he drove himself into her.

Matthias spooned the broth into his mouth, dimly aware that he wasn't tasting it. Which was a pity, because the Physiker had clearly decided he was ready for something slightly more substantial. Small chunks of beef, and carrot, and turnip floated in the broth, the first solid food he'd eaten in a decade. And he wasn't even noticing it, because he was distracted by worry.

Worry. What a concept. He'd grown used to not worrying about anything. And now it was back, along with guilt, and he added it to his mental list of things he really didn't enjoy about being human again.

Where the hell was Aurianna? She had to have lived. She had to have survived. But... had she been captured? He shook his head, trying to clear it of the sudden nightmare images that flooded his mind. He'd already experienced a measure of what the Lord of Torment could do. The idea of Aurainna writhing under the hooks and blades and worms of the torturers of Torment was horrifying. Nightmarish.

Arousing.

Grimly, he stuffed more broth into his mouth and tried to push that last thought away. A decade of life as a demon had, it seemed, left him with interesting tastes.

• “Here?” She moaned, as he kissed and bit at her neck, digging her hands into his shoulders. “I was hoping for a bed-ahhh,” she sighed as he slipped into her, thick rough fingers parting her softness. “Fuck. Yes, wherever, I don’t care. Take me, have me, make love to me, fuck me. All of it. I want all of it, Matthias,” She begged against his lips, slipping out of her pants as she pulled him into another kiss. It was her turn to nip at his neck.

Her own hands tugged at his armor, peeling it off him, matching his insistence, his need, his desperation. His body against hers, her mouth against him his fingers inside her. It was primal and animalistic, a struggle between wanting to kiss and feel him against her, and wanting to get him out of his armor and clothes, and out of her own.

Chain and scale clanged against the stone below them as she sought out him, his hardness, pushing against him, now, taking control. She couldn’t deny the bliss of his fingers moving inside her, but she wanted to taste him. She dropped to her knees pulling his cock to her lips, metal arm holding him close. Goddess, his scent. Strong, and masculine and mouthwatering. She wanted to be covered in it. To smell of him, to be his. She brushed lips against him, drinking in his aroma, as lips traced his veins and bulges.

She would savor him, savor the cock between her lips, running her tongue along the ridge of his head. Left hand stroked him, while her mouth worked, moving down his length eagerly, hungrily, longingly. Saliva left traces of her love upon him as she bobbed upon his shaft, sighing against the pulsing blood. The proof of his love. She looked up at him as she swallowed his every inch, reaching up her hand to hold his.

FxF Smut Scene: Clara and Sue
  • Clara lead Sue back towards Monsford, though a ways off from where they came in. They stole into the first house they saw, Sue a bit more tentative than Clara.

“Are you sure?” she asked, stuck half over the threshold.

“Most people retreated to Kirstad, and won’t be a back for a few more days. We won’t leave a trace that we were here,” Clara assured her, pulling her into the cottage. They were kissing again, fumbling at the belts and buckles of their armor. Despite not looking, it came off easily, from taking it off each other so often back at the temple, though never while kissing before. Next came off the padding, until both girls just wore their tunics and breeches.

Clara stopped kissing her for a moment, eyes scanning the dwelling, before finding the bed. A bed, this would be a first for her. She pulled Sue over towards it, and on it, cuddled up to one another as they sometimes did on cold nights at the temple.

Once more their mouths found one another’s, as Clara’s hands slipped under Sue’s tunic, caressing the soft skin underneath. Sue shuddered against the touch of calloused hands, her sigh growing louder as Clara’s hands moved up. “Clara, “she whimpered as her friend’s hand cupped her breasts, her nipples tingling in response. She mimicked Clara now, her own hands seeking out the supple mounds on Clara’s chest.

Clara moved her head along Sue’s cheek and over to her neck, kissing and biting along that smooth column of muscles. Sue was sighing and gasping at the sweet agony of Clara fondling her breasts and savoring her neck, delight overwhelming the hurt she felt earlier. She didn’t fight it as Clara pulled off her top, just blushed slightly. She and Clara had seen each other nude before, but somehow it was different this time.

“So very beautiful,” Clara murmured, teeth grazing her collarbone. “I’ve always thought you were so beautiful, Sue.”

“Clara…” Sue moaned, as her friend found her nipple with her warm mouth. “Yes…so good…” For several minutes Clara tasted and teased Sue’s breasts, until both were hard with lust and glistening with Clara’s saliva. Sue felt the bed compress, and as she opened her eyes, she saw Clara pulling off her own top, and the sight made her stomach flutter in a way she found that she liked. Coming up, she mimicked Clara, kissing and sucking at her nipples this time.

While Sue’s attention was on Clara’s breasts, Clara’s hand moved down her stomach, fingers making her shudder as they made her journey. They moved into her pants, teasing her slit over her small clothes, Which caused Sue to yelp in shock. “Clara…” She gasped, the intense sensation drawing her attention from Clara’s breasts. “Go slow…please.”

“Of course. We have all night.”

FFFM Smut Scene: Clara Sue Thora and Sigurd
  • Sigurd’s actions had distracted the women from fighting, and even united them against him, as Thora caught him, Clara and Sue carried him over to the waterfall to drench him. Now all four of them were soaking wet, and had little choice but to strip out of their armor and clothing. There was sunlight yet in the day, and they could lie on the sun heated rocks nude while their clothing dried off, a thought that Clara found particularly intriguing.

So it was little surprise that she was nude first. Afterall, everyone here had seen her in varying states of dress and undress, and had shown their appreciation of her athletic figure. Thora and Sigurd followed soon after, to leave only the shivering Sue with clothing on still. At first she was feeling uncomfortable getting nude in front of new people, But then she saw the way Thora cuddled up to Sigurd, kissing him as his hands wandered her curvy form, and she felt embarrassed. So, trying not to look, while also trying not to make it look like she was trying not to look just made the whole thing awkward. So She turned away from them, feeling her face grew red from their display.

“What are you doing?” Clara’s voice came from behind her, tugging at the lacing of her armor, “You are going to get sick if you stay in your clothes.” Clara’s deft fingers had worked Sue out of her armor, and it didn’t take much from there to slip her tunic over her head.

“I’m sorry if I am not so comfortable being nude in front of your lovers,” Sue countered, before shuddering against Clara’s hot breath brushing the back of her neck. In the background she could hear Thora’s soft moans, and while she was curious as to their cause, she couldn’t actually bring herself to look, could she? Not that it mattered, as Clara distracted her by bringing her hands around her waist to unbuckle her belt.

“They could be your lovers too. We are all young, no need to tie ourselves down to one person,” Clara offered, as her soft breasts pressed into Sue’s back. Clara kissed her shoulder, as gravity pulled down Sue’s breeches. One of Clara’s hands cupped her breast while the other caressed her stomach, and soon sue was moaning too, lost to the pleasure of Clara’s mouth and fingers.

Thora lied on her back as Sigurd slid over her, bringing his mouth over to her breasts, licking and sucking in tender worship. He palmed the other, teasing the nipple between thumb and forefinger, in time with Thora’s cries of delight. Thora watched Clara undress Sue with sensual kisses with a bit of jealousy, but it was hard to feel too jealous as Sigurd savored her breasts lovingly. So she arched her back into her fiancé’s mouth, and spreading herself, as if asking him to move his hand down lower. He caught on to her body language, finding her wetness with eager fingers, slipping into her depths as he switched breasts.

• A week passed. Then two, and three, adding up to a month and more before he even realized it. For the first time in a decade, Matthias was content. Even happy. He never would have expected to discover that settling into a domestic arrangement would produce that result. Hell, even when he'd been engaged to Rielle, he'd never contemplated that sort of life.

But now?

Now he had a small house near the westward gate of Monsford. And sure, it didn't look like a "traditional" house - not with one room turned into a laboratry and another into an armory, but it was his. Theirs, really. And that was what made it so perfect. Every morning he woke up next to her, sometimes still tangled up with her. They made meals together, did chores together, talked together of the things they did during the day - helping with the rebuilding, training the town militia, working to reconstruct the dam, getting rid of the lava that choked the streets.

A lot of those conversations ended with them tearing each other's clothes off and fucking for hours. Their bed had seen a lot of use. As had the rest of their furnature. It wasn't the only part of their relationship he enjoyed, but he enjoyed that part enormously.

The part he didn't enjoy was the demon.

He knew he was the perfect prison for it. After all, there was a hole where his soul used to be that it fit in. What he hadn't anticipated was the way it fought the binding endlessly, how nightly he had to reenforce the runes that held. How it still experienced everything he did, and mocked him with that knowledge. How it described in lingering detail the things it would do to Aurianna when it got free, things that it - that he - had done to hundreds, maybe thousands, of men and women when he'd served Baath-Me'el.

He woke one night to the sound of thunder, a loud blast that seemed to shake the windows. As it faded he listened to the tirrential rains lashing the walls and hammering the slate shingles. Heart racing from the sudden wakefulness, he snuggled back into Aurianna's sleeping warmth. His arms wrapped around her, her skin soft and warm against his, and he drank in her scent as he breathed. She still smelled of their lovemaking, and the memory made his cock twitch and stir.

One hand cupped her breast, toying with her nipple and stirring it to hardess. He began rocking his hips, rubbing his hardening shaft against the firm globes of her rear. His teeth scraped gently over the back of her neck, and he moaned faintly as need flooded through him. He had to have her, now. His hand abandoned her breast, fingers parting her slit and playing her clit.

• "I never thought I'd hold you again," Matthias murmured, crushing Aurianna's body against his. His hands explored her body as he returned her kiss, marvelling at hiw good she felt and how fortunate he was. "And then... when the Oracle..."

Aurianna kissed him again, then, silencing bim with lips and tongue. "You still owe me a wedding night..." she laughed.

"So I do," Matthias laughed, scooping her up in his arms. "So I do..."

"Does... that sort of thing happen? A lot, I mean?"

"Hm?" Clara responded, the sound indistinct around a mouthfull of hotcake. She swallowed. "What?"

"That whole thing," Sigurd expanded, gesturing vaguely in the direction of the judgment hall. "With that one woman getting all glowy."

The other four teenagers, all clustered around a table in the mess hall, looked up from their breakfasts to stare at him. "That woman..?" Willam asked slowly. "You mean the Oracle?"

"I... guess," Sigurd shrugged.

"And... 'all glowy'?" Sue sounded disbelieving. "That's... you... that is... you're engaged to a priestess! How can you not..?"

Thora giggled, just a little, and shook her head. "In the Kingdoms, Afodisia has a minor cult following. Lord Verrier's hostility to the gods means that..."

"So, that was Afodisia?" Sigurd interrupted.

"Yes," Clara answered. "Manifest through Her Oracle." She cut another bite of hotcake. "And I don't believe that was a nirmal part of the tribunal."

"Then that really will make one hell of a lay!" Sigurd exulted.

"No," Thora purred, running her foot up Sigurd's calf, "I make one hell of a lay..."

"Hostility to the gods?" Willam asked, puzzled.

"Lord Verrier is also called 'the Godslayer'," Thora answered, still chuckling at how Sigurd had jumped. "I don't know how..."

"When I was on Faerfaeora," Clara murmured, voice and gaze distant. "He showed me his trophy room. A cavern, with racks of weapons and armor lining the walls. Racks carved from angelic bone, supporting their war-gear." Suddenly, everyone was staring at her. "In the center were five skulls, skulls he said had once belonged to gods." She poked at her food, moving it around on her plate with her fork. "I didn't recognize their names. But I could still... feel Their presence. The scraps of glory clinging to them still." She looked up. There was fear in her eyes. Fear, and something uncomfortably like greed or hunger. "He's earned the title. Godslayer."

Opening the door to Ari's apartment while holding her had been an exercise in logistics. But he'd carried her all the way from the hall of judgement, and he wasn't going to put her back diwn now. Not until he crossed the threshold with her. So, after a little fumbling, he managed to get inside and kick the door shut behind him. Then, stubbornly, he carried her over to the bed and lowered himself onto it, seating her on his lap as he did.

Arms still around her body, he drew her into a kiss. A quick, affectionate kiss that ended with his forehead pressed against hers as he smiled. "It's mirning, Aurianna Kellikanos," he said gravely. "So, I'm afraid we'll have to wait until evening to give you your wedding night."

He held that grave tone and expression for a moment, then kissed her again and rather more thoroughly. As he did, he began to undo the laces on the white gown she wore. Cloth whispered iver her skin as he eased it open, and his hungry hands were gentle on the bare flesh beneath. "Although," he whispered, voice still grave as he nipped and kissed at her throat, "if we're still celebrating come sunset, then it counts..."

He kissed her again, putting all of his hunger and passion into it. "I love you, Ari. Goddess, I love you. My own Goddess of Love and War."

Orgy: Nearly every named character so far.
  • “I should wish to look upon your offering,” Aurianna murmured, before moving in to kiss her again, her soft form strange and unfamiliar and exciting. Her fingers moved to disrobe Rielle, as Rielle own hands caressed her neck and shoulders. Behind, she could feel Matthias stroking her as well. His thicker fingers an interesting counter to Rielle’s slender ones, the lady commander’s digits softer, almost delicate. Edwin assisted in disrobing Rielle as well now, and it didn’t take long for Aurianna to find the soft flesh underneath the layers.

“Goddess…” Ari whispered, drinking in Rielle nudity. She was beautiful. Not that it should have been a surprise. Matthias clearly had very good taste. Metal fingers traced Rielle’s jaw, and she shuddered at the cool sensation. Taking the steel arm in her hands, Rielle brought it to her lips, kissing it while maintaining eye contact with Aurianna. There was no tactile feedback, no way to feel the heat of her breath or the soft give of her lips. Still, it was an act of acceptance. She was not broken. She was whole.

Rielle and Matthias moved to undress her as well, her husband’s mouth like fire on her shoulder and back as cloth slipped over her chest and hips. Rielle was kissing her again, breasts pressing into her own breasts, Aurianna sighing at how supple and yielding their bodies were together. Aurianna’s flesh hand tangled in Rielle’s hair, pulling to expose her neck to Ari’s teeth.

Edwin was pressed against his wife’s back, also kissing and nipping at neck and back and shoulders. Their eyes met for a moment over Rielle’s shoulder, before moving in to kiss one another, as she could feel Rielle and Matthias doing the same. The two men sandwiched the women even closer together.

“I know what I want,” Ari admitted in Rielle’s ear, as she and Edwin broke their kiss.

“And what is that?” Rielle husked, grinding against her, before groaning as Edwin bit into her shoulder.

“I want to taste you, as you taste me. And then I want to taste your husband, as you taste mine. And then I want both of them to fuck us, while we taste each other’s union,” Aurianna instructed, before kissing Rielle again, hands coming up to fondle her breasts. She could taste Matthias on her mouth, and the flavor made her hungrier.

“That is a tall order,” Rielle admitted, her hands brushing over Ari’s hips and ass, “How shall we accomplish all this?” Push up against the other couple, Ari managed to disentangle herself from the mass of bodies and skin, and pulled Rielle to her. Blankets and cushions were assembled as the women kissed more, hands freely exploring one another. Rielle was laid down first, and Ari next, straddling her the opposite way so each woman’s face was aligned with the other’s sex. She breathed in Rielle’s scent, her lips just grazing Rielle’s.

“Once you two stop gawking and manage to undress, “Ari teased, dipping her tongue into Rielle’s quivering sex before continuing, “Matthias will get behind me and Edwin behind Rielle, and we will each taste you before you take us.”

Rejoicing could be heard throughout the cathedral, as Clara commanded them to make offering of themselves to each other and her in Afodisia’s name. Barely restrained desire overflowed now, groups breaking off to taste and try one another. From Clara’s position at the altar, she could see Sue and Thora kissing, eager hands exploring one another. She wanted to go to them, to join them, but the woman who had not been chosen to embody Afodisia had other ideas. Their hands reached for Clara, soft and calloused fingers trailing over skin. So many, unknown hands feeling and caressing her.

“It is customary,” the Oracle began, gliding graceful fingertips over Clara’s arms, “for the vessel to climax first. That her pleasure should set the tone for the evening.” She had been lead back the altar, laid down gently against the wood. Two hands, belonging to two different women caressed her breasts, tantalizing the nipples to grow erect. Two more hands stroked her thighs, gently pulling them open. One woman held her right leg in her arms, lips and cheeks brushing her calf.

Madalaine kissed her, tasting of wine and desire. She broke it off just long enough for Helena to kiss her as well. Lips danced over arms and her stomach and her legs. Clara gasped and sighed as her body responded to their devotion, her sex blossoming before their attention until it dripped with need.

“Please…” Clara begged, eyes watering as she craved more.

“Does our vessel wish to be filled with pleasure?” The older woman asked, her strong fingers inching closer to Clara’s sex.

“Yes, please,” Clara sobbed, before squealing as fingers from two different hands played at her sex. One finger entered her, and another, moving against each other to create delicious friction inside her. A head followed the fingers, tongue darting out to tease and tickle her clit. Combined with all the hands and mouths and bodies enveloping her, Clara couldn’t help but to surrender to the divine, writhing and bucking and crying out as pleasure consumed her. Cheers filled the cathedral, followed by more orgasmic cries.

• Matthias watched the demon - a misshapen thing with crooked, talonee feet and unmatched curling horns and warty skin - without speaking for nearly a full minute. Then he nodded, once. "Please convey my thanks to Lord Furtan for his generosity," he said, voice calm and slightly bored. "I shall attend him at sundown, unless anither time is mire convenient..?"

"Sundown will suffice, former Baron." The demon bowed with a mixture of loathing and fear, then backed away. Once the door closed, Matthias released a breath he hadn't realized he'd been holding.

"This will be hard," he said. "Furtan will be confused by my dual nature, and that will stay his hand. That, and fear of reprisal. But if he se,nses weakness..." He grimaced, not finishing the thought. "And yes," he continued, taking Ari's hand of flesh, "I would tell you if I were losing control again. And rright now, I feel completely in control."

Smiling in a predatory fashion he tugged her arm, pulling her close. His lips found hers, tongue thrusting into her mouth as his hands exp,ored the contours of her body through blouse and jerkin before tugging at her belt. "Very much in control," he growled, wrapping the black leather around her wrists and drawing it snug. A hand gripped the belt, holding her arms still as he tugged on her hair, baring her throat. "And very controllibg," he murmured, teeth scraping the skin above her jugular.

He pushed her back, using his weight to press her into the mattress as he lashed the end of the belt around the headboard. He knew she could, if she wanted, tear the belt apart and throw him through the wall, but he doubted she would. Not the way her eyes were closed and her hips moving as he ground against her. "He thinks I'm a demon," he growled, biting an earlobe as he roughly squeezed her breasts. "So I need to get in character." Teeth clamped on her throat, hard enough to leave a mark. "I'm going to have you, Paladin. I'm going to use you, over and over."

Leering, he pushed up her blouse to expose her breasts. Rough hands squeezed them, rough fingers pinched and pulled at her nipples, and he kissed her roughly once more. "Scream," he laughed. "Beg. Your goddess won't stop me.x

MFFFM Smut Scene: SIgurd, Thora, Clara, Sue, and Willam
  • Thora and Clara watched with eager hunger as Sigurd ate, and Sue just leaned back against the wall andclooked on with some amusement. Finally, hunger sated, Sigurd looked at them all. "What?"

"What what?" Clara answered, vouce full if mock innocence.

"What's going on?" Sigurd asked, eying them carefully.

"Well," Thora said as Ckara stoid and pulled her shirt over her head, "we were thinking..." Clara tossed her shirt aside and undid her trousers, leaving her standing naked in the center of the room.

"You two missed the celebration," Sue added. "And that doesn't seem fair."

Willam, wide-eyed at Clara's brazen display, hadn't noticed Thora's approach until she was stripping him. He shivered as her hands stroked his dark skin, and jerked as she gripped his hardened meat. With a purring sound of aporoval she led him back to the bed and pushed him back. Before he could recover, Clara was looming over him, and he felt an indescribabke wet heat engulf him as she slid down his cock. Her moan of pleasure at being filled echoed his own.

"I wanted you first," she gasped, ger lips close to his. "I always wanted to be yiur first." She kissed him, groaning into his mouth as he gripped her shoulders and kissed her back. "Fuck me, Willam..." she gasped, pushing herself deeper onto him. "Please..."

Back
    Top Bottom