Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)
In answer to her question Matthias rose, pulling his shirt over his head and tossing it aside. He licked his lips as he drank in her figure, tastingbher pleasure once more. Hard muscle rolled beneath his skin as he undid his belt and allowed his breeches to slip to the floor. "I am, my goddess," he assured her, one hand gripping his rock-hard erection.

With that he crawled over her, chest and shoulders pressing her back against the bed as he kissed his way up her flushed skin. Bracing himself on hands and knees he moved himself against her, cock sliding against her orgasm-slick slit and nipping and kissing lightly at her lips. He teased her mouth with his tongue, laughingly drawing back any time she tried to draw it into his mouth.

"Your supplicant prostrates himself upon the altar of your love, my goddess," he whislered, still stroking himself against her sex. "I brg of you, grant me access to the holy of holies that I may bear offerings of meat and seed within thy temple."

Even as he played the role of devoted supplicant, he teased her in a way that she would have called sacrilegious, if she could speak. If her desire for him hadn’t stolen her tongue and nearly her mind. But her need was clear, from the mewling cries that dripped from her lips and the way she shifted and arched into his touch. Her long cries were needful and shuddering as his cock brushed against her lips, drenching him in her lust.

“Please,” she gasped, forgetting her role, forgetting their game, just wanting him so badly. Her arms went around his back, pulling his body to hers, exerting her strength to keep him close. “Your Goddess demands offerings,” she whispered, her tone at odds with her words. “You should not like to face her wrath, if you try her patience…”

With that she took a kiss, metal fingers fisted in his hair, not letting him pull away before she could fuck his mouth with her tongue, greedily seeking every last drop of her juices. Her thighs caressed his own, as her body begged for his touch, and hungered for his seed. “Come in unto me, my faithful, and receive my blessing,” She murmured, teeth catching his earlobe.

There was something incredibly arousing, Matthias decided, about being utterly overpowered. At least, it was powerfully ariusing when it happened because you wife and lover had decided she had had enough of being teased and instead demanded to be kissed deep and hard. And the feel of her metal fingers on his scalp as she pulled him in was another erotic contrast - unyielding hardness mingled with softness.

"As... as my goddess commands," he groaned, reaching down between them to grip his own cock. He bit Ari's lip gently, looking into her eyes as he rubbed the blunt head of his meat against her clit. Then, shifting himself, he pushed himself into her cunt. It took an effort of will to hold himself still, with just his head pressed into her and his fist against her dripping, straining lips. "I... I have passed..." he groaned, struggling to keep up the game. "Passed... the threshold... of the temple..."

He couldn't keep it up. His hand slipped from his cock, gripping her hip as he buried himself in her sultry depths with a single thrust. "Goddess, Ari," he moaned, feeling her squeeze and contract around his length. His mouth found hers, hungrily devouring her as he began moving within her. "Goddess... I love you..."

Having him inside her again, after everything that had happened, was truly a gift from the Goddess. She felt complete, as he stroked into her, filling her perfectly. Her hands dug into his back, gripping him tightly, promising to never let go. He was thick within her, stretching her around his cock, her walls gripping him just as tightly as her arms were.

“Goddess Ari,” She repeated, slithering beneath him, “I rather like the sound of that.” She kissed him hard, bucking into his thrusts, desperate to feel all of him. Desperate to make up for lost time. “Your goddess wants you. Your wife needs you. My body hungers for you, and yours.” She groaned into his ear. She arched as he was submerged in her depth, clenching tightly before releasing him to move again.

“Don’t stop, please, don’t ever stop…” She begged, that way she had begged before. The last time they were together at the temple. When she confessed love and he couldn’t return it to her. It didn’t matter, anymore. He spoke words of love this time, assuring her. The bed moaned alongside her, as her sex swallowed him, with rhythmic moist skin sliding sounds played background to their lovemaking.

Her whole body surrounded him, skin sliding against skin as her hands caressed his back and her legs gripped his ass and thighs. He moved within and against her, eyes closed and lips parted as he sighed his pleasure with each long, slow thrust. "I won't," he moaned, kissing her lips, her chin, her throat. "I... want you... always..." He bore his weight with one arm, fingers tangled in her ling hair. The other hand slid over her thigh and up her body, trying to feel as much of her as possible.

"Mine, Ari," he moaned, his words coming in time with the wet sounds of their joining. "My wife... my love... my life... mine!" The last word was accompanued by a stinging bite, just hard enough to mark her. "So... so close... Ari..." he groaned, the tempo of his thrusts incressing. "Goddess... goddess, Ari... I want... want you to... to feel... me..." Harder and faster yet, his aching cock seeming to grow harder yet as he moved within her. "Feel... feel your... your husband... fill you with... with... ARI!"

Her name was a shout of triumph as he climaxed. He fell across her, kissing her with desperate hunger, letting her taste his gasps and moans of pleasure as his cock pulsed against her walls. His hips moved against her, letting her feel every spurt of his seed as he filled her with the physical proof of his devotion. Finally, slick with sweat, he rested his weight upon her. "Gods, I love you," he whispered. "I may need... a few minutes, though. Before I can show you again."

Moaning softly in satisfaction, Rielle stretched lazily against her desk. Maybbe she'd regret this later, when she was trying to sort through all of the papers and books that had been swept to the floor. Maybe. But not right now. Right now, all she cared about was the feel of the cool, smooth wood against her bare bressts and belly. And Edwin's warm, strong hands and lips on her back andd neck. And his cock, still hard and pulsing gently within her, and the warmth of his cum in her depths. "Mmmmm..." she purred. "I'm not complaining, but... what brought that on?"

"I just wanted to remind you," Edwin murmured, voice still a little breathy from his exertions, "that I'm not a jealous man."

"You certainly reminded me that you're a man," she giggled, pushing playfully back against him. His response, a teasing slap of her ass, made her flutter around him. "Why would you think I'd think you were..." She moaned a little as his hand slapped and then caressed her ass again.

"I have an eye for detail," he said, kissing the back of her neck. "And you still love him."

"I love you," she answered, twisting her head to kiss him.

"I know," he answered, kissing her back. "That's why I'm not jealous." He slipped his arms around her, his chest warm against her back. "He can't be at the Celebration, you know."

"What?"

"Matthias. He can't be at the Celebration."

She furrowed her brow. "I don't.."

"Invite them both over," he suggested, nibbling at her ear. "Have a private Celebration, just the four of us." She could feel his smile against her skin. "If you're there, I wouldn't mind a turn with him myself..."

The thought made her eyes go wide, and heat bloomed between her legs. "I... don't know..." she hesitated.

"Don't have to," he murmured, cupping a breast. Her eyes closed in pleasure as she fekt her husband starting to harden within her once more. "But I'm not the jealous type. Here, let me remind you..."

“Always,” she agreed, losing herself in the bliss of his body against her, the delight of his mouth on her body, the pride of having her husband back in her arms. “I’ll always… want you…my Matthias.” And then he was laying claim to her, the word mine, the word she had cherished when it was the only way he could describe his feeling for her. When it was all she had after a man who claimed to love her hurt her. It came full circle, with each cry and declaration, the evolution of their relationship, and their feelings for one another.

“Fill me,” she gasped, begged, holding him tight within her depths. “Make me feel whole!” Trembling, she felt the desire that had built over the past two week, proof of his love, and his longing, and just how much he had missed her. Proof that he had left to protect her, and not because he loved her any less. For a few moments, she was content to rest beneath him, warmed within and without b his devotion. Just spend a few moments in glorying in the peace and affection. She sat up just a bit, holding him against her still, as he caught his breath.

"Gods, I love you," he whispered. "I may need... a few minutes, though. Before I can show you again."

She chuckled, nuzzling his neck before kissing him slow and lingeringly. In a deceptively sweet tone, she caressed his face and replied. “No.” Then she was shoving him back, metal fingers holding him down as she rose up over him. “No, you don’t get a break.” She laughed now, hinting at the sinister thing she would do as punishment for his desertion.

“You said it yourself, my husband. Neglecting your worship of me was sinful, and there is still penance to be made,” Flesh fingers gripped his cock, slick coated in their mutual desire, the first union of their marriage. “I will have the offering you have denied me, if I have to drain it from you, drop by drop.” With that she lowered her head to his cock, lips flowing over his veins, breath ghosting along the hardening organ. She meet his eyes as she kissed his head, licking her lips to taste their consummation.

“Will you deny me?” she sighed, her tongue running along his length to collect their nirvana. “Will you deny your Goddess satisfaction?” Before he could answer, she swallowed his meat, half his shaft disappearing between her lips.

Her words sent a thrill through him. Well, her words and the way she rolled him over and pressed him into the bed, lazily stroking his semi-hatd shaft as she demanded satisfaction. Then she swallowed him, lips and tongue sweet and not on his sensitive flesh, and he cried out in glorious agony. "Goddess!" he moaned, fingers digging into the bedcovers as his hips bucked beneath her attentions. "No... no, I would never deny my goddess satisfaction!"

His body writhed as she played his hardening meat, and he strained against her steel arm. That made it even hotter, that feeling of being no more than a helpless plaything for her desire. He moaned aloud as she swallowed him deeper, feeling his head contact the back of her throat, watching her lips drag uo and down his spit-slick shaft. His body bowed, fingers clawing at the bed as he fought against the restraint of her arm,l.

He slid his fingers into her hair, tried to set his own pace and fuck her talented mouth and throat, and the realization that she wouldn't allow it brought another moan of pleasure from his throat. "Shall I give you my offering, my goddess?" he groaned. "Is it your pleasure to receive my offering on your lips and tongue?"

“It’s cute that you think it’s still your choice,” She taunted, licking along his length as she enjoyed his reactions. She wasn’t entirely sure what the point of this was. To punish him with utter pleasure? To indulge herself in the man she loved and desire with her entire being? But his fingers streamed through her hair and it was easy to lose her on him. Easy to push back the anxiety of being back at the temple with the love she felt from him, her husband. She supposed it was an act of necessity, for her emotional wellbeing.

So she took his cock, his entire length between her lips. Loving him in the most taunting way she could, repaying the pleasure and teasing he had thus given her. She would have another orgasm from him, one way or another. Drink down his offering, while their eyes were locked on each other.

Once she completed her goal, she crawled up his body. “I had intended to fuck your offering out of your body. But it has been awhile, and I also just want to lie in your arms, feeling you hold me close again,” she admitted, kissing him on the cheek as she settled down next to him. Closing her eyes as she listened to him breath, and took each one as a gift. It had been an intense few days, and it had felt even longer every moment they were separated.

Despite the peace and contentment of the moment, her stomach growl audibly. She had been hungry earlier, when she mentioned it, and while a different hunger had taken priority in the moment, it roared back to life now. She laughed, kissing him again to hide her embarrassment. “Should we try and get some food? Or should I just bring something back for us to enjoy alone?”

Somewhere along the way, they both seemed to lose track of the game - everything just turned into Ari staring into his eyes, watching him watch her suck his cock. Matthias groaned and swore, fingers twisting into the sheets and dragging through her hair, reveling in the sights and sensations until he could hold back no longer. He shouted aloud as she took his pleasure, drinking down his seed as he writhed beneath her attentions and finally collapsed onto the bed. Finally, only when he was spent, she crawled up onto the bed and settled down next to him. “I had intended to fuck your offering out of your body. But it has been awhile, and I also just want to lie in your arms, feeling you hold me close again,” she admitted, kissing him on the cheek.

"There's... there's always next time," he murmured, wrapping his arms around her and turning his head to kiss her lips. "As many next times as we want, for the rest of our lives." Sighing contentedly, he snuggled against her a little. "Although," he murmured, stroking her belly, "I suppose that this little guy will change some of that. Or... do you think it will be a girl?"

In response, her stomach gurgled. "Whichever it is," he laughed, "someone's hungry."

Ari laughed as well, and kissed him. “Should we try and get some food? Or should I just bring something back for us to enjoy alone?”

He put on a show of thought. "I don't know that I can walk, Ari. I'm not a young man anymore." He laughed again. "But, I suppose we should stretch out a little." He paused, glanced at her, and grinned. "It's the best thing to do, after exercise."

Aurianna didn’t want to leave the beautiful moment of intimacy between her and Matthias, as they rested in the afterglow of their lovemaking and spoke of their child. It was a moment of peace she needed now, in between the nearly constant moments of trauma as of late. She needed this, and yet she also needed food. Quite the conundrum.

So she forced herself up, reaching for her strewn dress and his discarded clothes, tossing them at him with a giggle. She cleaned herself quickly, not removing his scent form her, just the sticky remains of their mutual lust. A full bath was definitely on the agenda while she was here, though it would clearly be pointless before this evening, with what she intended to do to him.

Still, despite flirt and teasing and kissing as they dressed, food was still the main goal now. She just couldn’t help her happy, roguish mood, utterly overjoyed to have her husband back to her once more. As soon as they left the sanctuary of her apartment, however, she could feel the eyes of her comrades upon her, upon them. Curiously and bewildered, and angry and annoyed. The Goddess Herself might have proclaimed Her judgment on Matthias the Traitor, but it didn’t change the way people had come to see him, over the past ten years.

Restraining her Joy, Ari just held his hand, as they made their way through the temple. Their opinions didn’t matter. They didn’t know. Not him, not the way she did. Not her, not what she had been through. Not them, not what they had overcome. Still, things felt tense as the entered the mess hall together.

The mess hall fell silent as Aurianna entered, hand in hand with the Traitor. Conversations slowed and then stopped as all eyes turned towards them. Expressions were mixed - some curious, some disgusted, and some full of rage. The Traitor had killed a number of Paladins over the years, and several people in the mess hall had lost friends or loved ones to his demonic hordes and his hellfire blade.

Curiosity was the dominant expression, though. Months ago, Lord Commander Mykel had been forced to make a formal announcement of the events in the Sanctuary. The Sanctuary had needed to be cleansed and resanctified, after all, and even if he'd wanted to do so it would have been impossible to cover up the deaths of six Paladins. The news had exploded in the Temple like a bomb. Six Paladins had raped one of their own, and attempted to do the same to another. They had been killed by their victim, and by their would-be victim, and by the escaped demon Traitor before they fled. The question of why they had fled had occupied Temple gossip since then.

Matthias drew a deep breath, eyes flickering from face to face. "Perhaps we should have had the food brought to us?" he suggested, suddenly uncomfortable.

"Hey! Over here!" Clara was standing up, waving her hand. "You can sit with us!" Then she planted her fists on her hips as she looked around, glaring at the other Paladins. Willam covered his face with his hands as she did, and Sue concentrated on the remains of her meal, and Sigurd and Thora simply looked amused. "What?" the young Paladin demanded. "Anyone would think the lot of you have never seen newlyweds before!"

Aurianna made her way towards Clara, trying to ignore the eyes that gawked at her. Some turned their attention to Clara, so went back to what they were doing before she arrived with Matthias. Still she could feel the eyes on them, and she wished she could have just come alone, and brought back something for them to eat. Or have Clara bring her a meal, as she sometimes did when she was her apprentice.

Of course, the last time she was here, Aurianna didn’t take many meals in the mess hall, either. Most were in her room, either alone or with Clara and dinners were often with Justine. Some meals were taken in the dungeon, opposite Matthias as she watched him drink her blood, and wished she could give it to him directly. More than anything, it affirmed her desire to spend her days in Monsford, with Matthias. The temple might have been where she had grown up, and for a long time, it was the only home she ever knew. But that was done now. It would never be home again.

“I can’t believe she married the traitor,” Lhyra spat out the name, pushing her plate away from her, no longer hungry. The other paladins sitting at the table agreed, expressing their disbelief. Roland nodded absently, catching eyes with Lucian from the next table over, heart tightening as he caught the pained looked in the younger man’s eyes. He might have been a paladin now, but Roland supposed he would always see him as his student.

“Roland!”

“Hmm?”

“I asked you if you knew about them. Ya know, since you were in Monsford with them,” another paladin asked.

“Huh? Oh, well, I mean we were under siege, so I really had more important things to worry about,” Roland deflected, shoveling some food into his mouth. Of course he had known they were together, at least by the third day when they entered the Mayor’s house, hand in hand. Not unlike how they had entered the mess hall, actually. And while it was jarring in the moment, he could admit, it made some sense. “I guess it isn’t really that surprising. Former Lord Commander Mykel did say that he helped rescue her after she had been…well,” he didn’t say the word, but everyone at the table shifted and looked away uncomfortably. Clearing his throat, he continued “And hell, we had survived a demonic onslaught. Nothing makes you want to live in the moment more that staring death down in the face. Besides, he had been her instructor before, and we all know what kind of confusing feelings that brings along with it.”

“Oh? What kind of confusing feelings, Roland?” Lhyra asked now, anger rising in her voice. Well shit. Now the conversation was no longer about Ari and Matthias.

A few tables over, angry shouts took attention of them for a moment. Aurianna noticed Roland and his fiancée fighting with one another, until Lhyra fled the mess hall in tears. While everyone was busying themselves with new gossip, Aurianna took advantage to grab herself and Matthias some food. There were some good things about the temple. Like, if you didn’t care for the current gossip going around, you just had to wait five minutes for a new story to make the rounds.

Matthias tore a roll in half and began slathering it with butter and honey as he watched the bickering at the other table spread. "And that," he observed, "is how you break any group - a couple or an army. Sow chaos and dissension. Get them to break ranks, and turn on one another. And it can be done with something as simple as a misspoken word." He bit into the roll. "Thus endeth the lesson."

Sue absently twirled her knife on her plate, staring downwards at the remains of her meal. "Is... is that..." She hesitated. "Is that... how you did it?"

He swallowed, eying the downcast features of the blonde Paladin and the sudden stiffness in Clara's expression. Willam, for his part, was watching him with a sort of horrified fascination. And Thora and Sigurd, who'd never known him in any way other than the broken wizard who'd married Aurianna, just watched the bickering table. "Hm..." he began. "Are you sure you really want to know?"

Clara nodded once. "Yes," she managed, suddenly remembering the death of Master Conn. "It's... the kind of thing we should probably know. So we can fight it." He forced a laugh, and it sounded dry and hollow. "Not like we've ever had a... well, someone who could give us first hand information about how... the demon armies work."

He ate some more bread. "There is no real consistency, other than cruelty," he said. "I preferred to use dissension and chaos, whenever I could. But... I had command of the Ravenous. Comparatively minor demons, stupid and brutal and hard to kill. They were the hammer I used, when subtlety failed." He looked away. "It failed a lot."

Everyone fell silent. "So," Matthias said with forced brightness, "are the three of you looking forward to the Celebration?"

"Three of us?" Sigurd asked. "What do you mean?"

"Uhm..." Matthias paused, then looked around the table. "Did... did nobody tell him?"

Clara looked puzzled, and Sue furrowed her brow in thought, and Willam scratched his head. "Our funerary rites are a little different, in Monsford," Thora finally said, sounding curious. "Very little ceremony, even among the few faithful. What should he have been told?"

"The Celebration is... well," he pointed to Sue and Clara, and then at Thora. "You two are Paladins, so you can attend. And Thora's an ordained priestess, so she'll be invited. But..."

"But what?" Willam asked.

"You're an Aspirant, son. And he's a nonbeliever. The Celebration is only for the ordained faithful." He chuckled. "If it's any consolation, I won't be there either."

“You must be devastated,” Aurianna teased, her tone a touch more bitter than she intended. She covered it with a long drink of water, as curious eyes turned back towards her.

“I’m devastated,” Sigurd complained, picking at his food now. Thora gave him a sympathetic peck on the cheek.

“I’ll be sure to enjoy it doubly, for the both of us,” Thora insisted, and the rest of the table, even Aurianna, laughed. There was a bit of small talk that Aurianna tuned out while she ate and fantasized about this evening’s activities. Once more she intended to fuck Matthias until they both passed out. She was smiling pleasantly to herself as she imagined it, imagined him holding her body tight against his as he fucked her into the wall. Or holding him down while she took what she wanted from him, riding him until the both came together. She smiled pleasantly at the thought, rubbing her leg against Matthias’ under the table. So lost in thought, she didn’t even notice Rielle approaching them until she was at the table, speaking.

“Aurianna, Matthias, I was thinking, since neither of you will be attending the Celebration tomorrow even, would you care to join Edwin and me for dinner?” Rielle asked.

Aurianna eyes went wide, as she looked over at Matthias, “Uhh, well, we will have to talk about it,” Aurianna stammered, before forcing a smile, “We’ll let you know this evening.” Rielle nodded at this, and headed off, remembering that she was going to have to reorganize her office after the morning she had with Edwin.

“What is there to think about?” Clara, pushing her empty tray away.

“It’s a little awkward, what with Rielle being Matthias’ ex fiancée and all…” Aurianna tried explaining, to the gasps of the group.

“Wait you were engaged to my step mom?” Williamn asked, studying Matthias now.

"Uhm... yes," Matthias answered. "Obviously, it was a long time ago. I don't know for sure when Rielle actually realized it was over, but..."

"But selling your soul breaks..." He began stammering suddenly, his dark skin growing even darker. "I... I'm sorry..."

"Don't be," Matthias told him, waving a dismissive hand. "I did what I did, and I think you may be the only person at the table that hasn't made some sort of peace with my past." He glanced at Clara. "Some more than others."

Clara sighed. "After my bargain with the Godslayer, I guess I can't hate you too much for killing Master Conn."

"Bargain?" Willam looked baffled. "What bargain?"

Clara looked startled and then embarrassed, and Sigurd and Thora laughed, and Sue looked curious. "I... uhm..." Clara managed.

"She's thhe mate of Lord Verrier," Sigurd filled in, "and apparently he believes she's Afodisia."

"Her avatar," Thora corrected.

"Yeah, yeah," Sigurd said, waving the comment off. "Whatever. The point is..." He stopped at the utterly shocked expression on Willam's face. "She... didn't mention this, did she?"

"...no," Willam managed, voice slightly strangled.

"I was going to!" Clara protestex. "But I was explaining... things, and you just looked so... and then..."

"Would this be when I found the two of you ripping your clothes off in the hall?" Sue asked. Clara's sudden blush and the way Willam looked away made everyone laugh.

Ignoring the kids, Matthias took Ari's hand and leaned close. "We... don't have to go, love," he whispered. "I loved Rielle. But..." He kissed her gently. "I worship you."

Aurianna blushed and smiled so big it felt as if it might split her cheeks. “Clearly," she teased, kissing him back, thinking back to the pleasure his worship had shown her. “It might not be so bad. Rielle and I did talk things out, this morning. Besides, I am pretty sure we will be needing a break from loving each other into exhaustion, eventually.”

Matthias and Aurianna spent the rest of the day, and the most of the following day confined to her room, having learned their lesson about being seen in public earlier. Well, that and the mutual desire to reconnect and make up for lost time. So the spent most of the night, and much of the morning tangled in the sheets, fitting in a nap and a bath before they dressed to meet the Lady Commander and her husband for dinner.

“Good of you two to make it!” Rielle greeted as they entered. She took Ari into a hug, kissing lightly on each cheek before releasing her to do the same to Matthias. Before Aurianna even had a chance to be jealous, however, Edwin was doing the same to her, pulling her close. Aurianna was left speechless by the gesture, only to be pulled from her dumbstruck look when Rielle spoke.

“Seeing as this is the first time you two have been out in over a day, I think it’s safe to say you two are hungry?”

“A safe assumption, yes.”

Clara bit her lip as she looked at herself from all angles. She had receive a plain white gown to attend the Celebration in, and she couldn’t help comparing herself to Sue and Thora, who wore identical ones.

Of course, mere insecurity wasn’t the only reason she hesitated. After all, the last time she had been in the cathedral she had seen Lady Aurianna raped. On the very altar upon which the Celebration would take place. It wasn’t hard to see what had happened to her as a perverse mockery of the Celebration.

“Maybe I shouldn’t go,” she started, suddenly withdrawn.

“What do you mean?” Thora asked, coming to her side, “I thought you were excited for this?”

“Is it about Lady Aurianna?” Sue asked, on the other side of her, stroking her hair.

“I just… I don’t if I can do this…” she whispered.

“Let’s stay in then,” Sue insisted, kissing her cheek.

“We’ll invite the boys over. Have our own little Celebration. I have to say, I want to try out William,” Thora teased, nuzzling Clara’s neck.

“Not before I get to!” Clara shot back, laughing now. “You guys would really miss out on this? Just for me?”

“Of course,” came the unanimous reply.

“I think…I think I’ll be okay. As long as you two are there with me. Besides, hopefully there won’t be another opportunity to do this for awhile. I would really hate to miss this.”

"Well," Sigurd grumped, tossing his cards on the table, "this is fun. Gimme two."

As Helen collected the cards and dealt the new ones, Willam chuckled ruefully. "Are you sure you don't mean three?"

Sigurd snirted in amusement. "Pretty sure. Sue's fairly solidly on the 'girls only' side of the game, so I'm not quite sure where the whole engagement thing stands with her. But, damn! I'd rather be at this Celebration thing." He examined his new hand. "Especially if you're going to keep dealing me these shit hands, Helen."

"Yeah, yeah," she laughed, waving it off. "In ir out?"

Sigurd thought. "In," he decided, tossing a few of the wooden tokens into the pot.

"What did the Tra... Matthias mean, you're not a believer?" Willam asked, matching the bet. The other Aspirants matched or folded as desired, but all were suddenly curious.

Sigurd shrugged. "I don't worship the gods," he said.

"None?" Willam looked startled. "But... you're engaged to a priestess. And at least one Paladin. How..."

"I grew up a week's ride from Fearfire, in the kingdom of Olveg. I've seen Lord Verrier soar overhead a handfull of times in my life." He smiled a litle. "Honestly, living in the territory of the Godslayer, you might be better off asking Thira or Clara why they bother with worship." He tossed his caeds on the table. "Full house, jacks and queens."

"We gather here," the Oracle intoned, "in celebration of life. Not to deny death, but to affirm that life continues and that love continues."

She stood before the great altar in the sanctuary, garbed in a siimple white robe that left her forearms and calves bare. The ceremonial regalia of Afodesia was upon her, the Golden Spear in her right hand, the Shield of Adamant upon her left arm, and the Eagle Helm upon her head. "Here, before our Goddess upon this night, we may set aside the burden of War." She reached back, resting the Spear in a socket as the gathered faithful murmured the words back.

"We need no defenses from one another," she said. The gathered Paladins repeated the words as she laid the Shield upon the altar.

"This is a lot more impressivr than I'm used to," Thora whispered, trying to focus on the ceremony instead of gawking.

"More peop,e than I expected, too," Sue whispered, swalliwing nervously as she loojed over the room. Nearly a hundred Paladins, men and women both, were there. "I... almost wish we'd stayed..."

The Oracle removed the Helm, allowing her glossy black hair to cascade over her shoulders. "Here, without reservation, we offer hearts and minds to our Goddess."

Clara and her friends repeated the words, and Clara surreptitiously wiped clammy, nervous hands on her robes. It had sounded like fun, wben they'd joked about it. But... there were so many. Ranging from nearly her own age to a few old enough to be grandparents. And, in her mind, she kept seeing the hate-filled leers of the men that... that she'd killed, here in thus very room.

"We offer ourselves, in perfect trust," the Oracle declared, unbelting her robe and letting it slip to the floor, "to our Goddess, and to one another."

Clara fumbled with her own belt as she repeated the words, and the sight of her friends' nervousness made her feel a little better. And, nit being the onky naked person in the room made her feel less self-conscious.

"One among us will serve as the Vessel of our Goddess," the Oracle declared, "presiding over our Celebration. Let those who feel the desire to serve come forward, that She may choose."

Matthias had not expected to be hugged by Rielle. Or kissed. Hell, he hadn't even exlected this invitation. Although, to be perfectly honest, he'd expected to be dead by now. So the surprise was acceptable. "Famished," be said almost automatically, answering Rielle's question.

"We rather anticipated that," Edwin laughed. "We were newlyweds ourselves, once. So dinner is simple and hearty. Field greens with a raspberry vinagrette, beef and barley stew with crusty bread, and then a chicken roasted with garlic and mushrooms."

"Mykel's favorites," Matthias said, choking up a little.

"It seemed appropriate," Edwin remarked.

Rielle poured five glasses of a purplish-red wine, handing one to each of them. The fifth, she set on a small altar in the corner, before a small marble statue of Afodisia. "A toast," she said, "to Mykel. A great commander, and a true friend."

"A finer man I've never known," Matthiss added.

Aurianna hesitated for a moment, before joining in the toast. One drink couldn’t hurt, especially in memory of her father.

Her father.

The words swirled in her mind like the wine in her cup. In some ways she supposed she always knew. A thing that she didn’t need words to describe, but that she felt, deeply. He was a father to her, all these year, even if not in name. He would have had to be, for this loss to be felt so strongly now. She drank deeply.

“We were thinking of naming the baby Mykel, if it a boy. I suppose we have to now,” Aurianna mentioned, laughing into her glass, “Or Mykaela, if it’s a girl.” This remark drew laughter.

“Dear Goddess, you caught his sense of humor,” Rielle bemoaned, a bit exaggerated.

“I find it charming,” Aurianna confessed, kissing Matthias on the cheek in support.

“Makes sense. You two have been together a few months. Get back to me in a couple years and we will groan about it together,” Rielle offered.

“Oh, you still like it,” Edwin teased her, arms wrapping around her waist from behind to kiss her cheek “Shall we eat?”

In some ways, Clara wasn’t quite sure why she attended. Because she was allowed to, perhaps. Curiosity and teenaged hormones getting the better of her. Admittedly, she didn’t know Mykel all that well. She had only met with him a handful of times at the temple, and maybe a handful more while in Monsford, while she helped Lady Ari plan her wedding.

Still, this Celebration might have been in honor of his life, but after everything she had been through in the past three months, this felt an appropriate way to rejoice. Fleeing the temple, venturing to Faerfaeora to offer herself as tribute to Lord Verrier, to beseech his aid in protecting Monsford. Fighting Hydranes, and Yarost’cherev, knowing it was win, or die. And the bastard, leading the Ravenous to Monsford to interrupt the wedding that was supposed to commemorate Monsford’s survival and triumph.

“You should go up there, Clara,” Thora insisted, nudging her ever so slightly “you are her avatar.”

Seeing the familiar figures of Thora and Sue beside her helped with the nerves, but Thora’s suggest drew deep crimson over her skin. Excited by the prospect, admittedly, but nervous too. “I…I don’t know…”

All around them where numerous other paladins and priestess, naked as the day they were born. Most were quite fit, muscular. They were warriors, mostly anyhow. Some showed their age, or that they had carried children, and the scars that this life had given them. Still, Clara found none of these detracted from the diverse beauty present here, but rather, inflamed her desire.

Almost without realizing it, she was moving, toward the altar, as if pulled and push by some outside entity.

Settling down after dinner, Ari and Matthias cuddled opposite Rielle sitting in Edwin’s lap. It was strange to see her like this, soft and passionate and affectionate. A woman hidden beneath the cold steel of her office. She supposed she was the only one surprised by this, however.

“I should confess, we may have had an ulterior motive in inviting you two over this evening,” Rielle explained, as Edwin’s hands caressed from her thigh to her back. Aurianna found her eyes following the path of his dark hands on her skin.

“is that so…” She murmured, voice low and sultry. She felt as if she should have been jealous. Matthias loved Rielle, before he loved her. Promised to marry Rielle, before he promised her. She should have felt jealous, but she didn’t. Not with Matthias’ proclamations ringing in her mind. I worship you. “What did you have in mind.”

“Our own Celebration, here and now between us four. With you as our very own vessel of Afodisia,” Rielle explain, stalking closer, the hungry in her eyes sending a shiver down Aurianna’s spine. She managed to meet Rielle gave with her own, matching the lust in her features.

“And how do you wish to worship?”

Anxious, Clara joined the others before the altar. A woman with iron-grey hair that hung halfway down her back stood to her left, with gaunt hands and breasts that sagged with age, and stretch marks that showed she'd borne several children. Not ugly, but appearing shockingly old to Clara's young eyes. To her right was a small woman with honey skin and short ebon hair, built thick and broad like a wrestler. Beyond her was a slim, tall blonde woman in her prime. She looked familiar, and after a moment Clara placed her. Sue's mother, Helena! And beyond her, a dark-haired tomboyish woman only a few years older than she was. Madalaine, she finally remembered. Madalaine Cerylia.

The Oracle held up a chalice, dropping stones one by one into it. Wine splashed as each fell. "Draw," she said, lifting the chalice above her head. "Draw, and let our Goddess decide." One after anither, each woman reached up and clasped a stone in her hand, keeping it hidden until all had drawn. Then, at a signal, all opened their hands.

Clara gasped. Lying in her wine-stained palm was the golden orb. She still gaped, stunned, as the Oracle stepped towards her and lifted the chalice to her lips. She drank deep by reflex then started as the Oracle kissed her, silky tongue parting her lips to drink from her mouth. "I am Your Voice, my Goddess," the Oracle whispered. "What is Your will?"

"I... don't know..." Clara stammered. "I've never..."

The Oracle kissed her again. "You know, my Lady," she murmured. "You are the Goddess, this night. You are the Avatar."

Clara's breath caught, but then calm settled over her. "Command them in My name, My Oracle," she said, hardly recognizing her own voice. "Let My Paladins make offerings of themselves, one to another and unto Me, in honor of My faithful servant Mykel."

Matthias nearly choked on his wine at Rielle's explanation of ulterior motives. Gods abive, but he hadn't seen that coming! Not from a former High Inquisitor and sitting Lord-Commander! He'd still felt his old attraction to her, of course, and he'd seen that she was conflicted as well, but...

No, stop. This wasn't about him. Not entirely, anyway. A private Celebration, to honor Ari's father. But how would Ari react to the suggestion, made by his firmer fiancee and lover..?

"And hiw do you wish to worship..?" Ari asked, the hunger in her voice sending a thrill down his spine and into his cock. A hunger that was matched by the desire in Rielle's expression as she slid off Edwin's lap and slowly prowled across the room.

"It is custom," Rielle murmured, caressing Ari's cheek, "for the Paladins to make an offering of themselves, one to another and to the Goddess." She leaned closer, voice growing husky. "And you are our Vessel of Afodisia this night." Her breath was warm as she kissed Aurianna, lingering over the act, and the sight made Matthias' meat ache with need.

"I offer myself to you, my Goddess," Rielle breathed hungrily. "Shall I fill our Vessel with pleasure? Or will you use my offering as you desire?"

Orgy: Nearly every named character so far.
“I should wish to look upon your offering,” Aurianna murmured, before moving in to kiss her again, her soft form strange and unfamiliar and exciting. Her fingers moved to disrobe Rielle, as Rielle own hands caressed her neck and shoulders. Behind, she could feel Matthias stroking her as well. His thicker fingers an interesting counter to Rielle’s slender ones, the lady commander’s digits softer, almost delicate. Edwin assisted in disrobing Rielle as well now, and it didn’t take long for Aurianna to find the soft flesh underneath the layers.

“Goddess…” Ari whispered, drinking in Rielle nudity. She was beautiful. Not that it should have been a surprise. Matthias clearly had very good taste. Metal fingers traced Rielle’s jaw, and she shuddered at the cool sensation. Taking the steel arm in her hands, Rielle brought it to her lips, kissing it while maintaining eye contact with Aurianna. There was no tactile feedback, no way to feel the heat of her breath or the soft give of her lips. Still, it was an act of acceptance. She was not broken. She was whole.

Rielle and Matthias moved to undress her as well, her husband’s mouth like fire on her shoulder and back as cloth slipped over her chest and hips. Rielle was kissing her again, breasts pressing into her own breasts, Aurianna sighing at how supple and yielding their bodies were together. Aurianna’s flesh hand tangled in Rielle’s hair, pulling to expose her neck to Ari’s teeth.

Edwin was pressed against his wife’s back, also kissing and nipping at neck and back and shoulders. Their eyes met for a moment over Rielle’s shoulder, before moving in to kiss one another, as she could feel Rielle and Matthias doing the same. The two men sandwiched the women even closer together.

“I know what I want,” Ari admitted in Rielle’s ear, as she and Edwin broke their kiss.

“And what is that?” Rielle husked, grinding against her, before groaning as Edwin bit into her shoulder.

“I want to taste you, as you taste me. And then I want to taste your husband, as you taste mine. And then I want both of them to fuck us, while we taste each other’s union,” Aurianna instructed, before kissing Rielle again, hands coming up to fondle her breasts. She could taste Matthias on her mouth, and the flavor made her hungrier.

“That is a tall order,” Rielle admitted, her hands brushing over Ari’s hips and ass, “How shall we accomplish all this?” Push up against the other couple, Ari managed to disentangle herself from the mass of bodies and skin, and pulled Rielle to her. Blankets and cushions were assembled as the women kissed more, hands freely exploring one another. Rielle was laid down first, and Ari next, straddling her the opposite way so each woman’s face was aligned with the other’s sex. She breathed in Rielle’s scent, her lips just grazing Rielle’s.

“Once you two stop gawking and manage to undress, “Ari teased, dipping her tongue into Rielle’s quivering sex before continuing, “Matthias will get behind me and Edwin behind Rielle, and we will each taste you before you take us.”

Rejoicing could be heard throughout the cathedral, as Clara commanded them to make offering of themselves to each other and her in Afodisia’s name. Barely restrained desire overflowed now, groups breaking off to taste and try one another. From Clara’s position at the altar, she could see Sue and Thora kissing, eager hands exploring one another. She wanted to go to them, to join them, but the woman who had not been chosen to embody Afodisia had other ideas. Their hands reached for Clara, soft and calloused fingers trailing over skin. So many, unknown hands feeling and caressing her.

“It is customary,” the Oracle began, gliding graceful fingertips over Clara’s arms, “for the vessel to climax first. That her pleasure should set the tone for the evening.” She had been lead back the altar, laid down gently against the wood. Two hands, belonging to two different women caressed her breasts, tantalizing the nipples to grow erect. Two more hands stroked her thighs, gently pulling them open. One woman held her right leg in her arms, lips and cheeks brushing her calf.

Madalaine kissed her, tasting of wine and desire. She broke it off just long enough for Helena to kiss her as well. Lips danced over arms and her stomach and her legs. Clara gasped and sighed as her body responded to their devotion, her sex blossoming before their attention until it dripped with need.

“Please…” Clara begged, eyes watering as she craved more.

“Does our vessel wish to be filled with pleasure?” The older woman asked, her strong fingers inching closer to Clara’s sex.

“Yes, please,” Clara sobbed, before squealing as fingers from two different hands played at her sex. One finger entered her, and another, moving against each other to create delicious friction inside her. A head followed the fingers, tongue darting out to tease and tickle her clit. Combined with all the hands and mouths and bodies enveloping her, Clara couldn’t help but to surrender to the divine, writhing and bucking and crying out as pleasure consumed her. Cheers filled the cathedral, followed by more orgasmic cries.

Despite her arousal, Ruelle giggled as the two men tore their clothes off with an almost unseemly haste. The sound would have been surprising to anyone who knew her only as the hardened High Inquisitor, but both Edwin and Matthias had seen the playful side she kept hidden. She smiled wickedly as she watched Matthias toss his shirt aside and fumble at his fly, observing his reactions as she slowly ran her tongue over Aurianna's slit. "Hurry up," she purred, spreading her thighs to give Ari better access and allow Edwin a better view. Her hands slid over Ari's ass. "Our Goddess awaits, and I wish to taste her in you."

Edwin had, by now, fully undressed. He was taller than Matthias but no heavier, giving him a slender appearance. His erect cock was not as thick, but longer and slightly curved, and the fact that he was completely hairless made it appear longer. He knelt before Aurianna,taking her facecin his hands and watching Matthias' reactions as he kissed her. "Does my taste please you, my Goddess?" he whispered.

Matthias knelt behind Ari, entranced by the sight of Edwin's ale-dark skin against his wife's flesh. Then he gasped as Rielle's hand curcled and grasped his shaft. "Let me guide you," she whispered, tracing his balls and cock with her tongue. Her hand pumped lightly along his shaft as she pressed his head against Ari's glistening sex. He moaned as he sank into her, a sound echoed by Rielke's gasp as Edwin filled her. Then, gripping Rielle's strong hands as they curled around Ari's ass, he stroked himself into her waiting depths as Rielke's silken tongue explored them bith.

Clara sagged back against the altar, glad for its support as she trembled in the aftermath of her orgasm. She started to sit up, then gasped as fresh arousal surged through her. A bear of a man stoid before her, dark hair covering his thick chest and arms and a thick, curly beard civering his face. Her eyes went wide at the sight of his monster of a cock, thicker than Sigurd's and bouncing with every step. "Will you accept my offering, my Goddess?" he rumbled.

Both salivating and nervous at the thought, she managed a wide-eyed nod. "Yuu...yes," she finally got out. He stepped forward, and she had to strain her thighs to accomidate his hips. Her breath came in short gasps as his head slid against her, and then her whole body arched as his girth stretched her almost painfully as he filled her.

"Are... are you all right?" he asjed, concern in his voice as he stopped.

It took three tries to find her voice, iverwhelmed as she was by the intense sensations and the sight of the others - nen and women both - waiting. "Fuck... me..." she growled.

Damn Edwin looked good too, as he stripped out of his clothing. Clearly Rielle had good taste as well. And she tasted good, as Ari’s tongue delved into her depths. Edwin joined her, to taste his wife’s arousal on her tongue, and kissing him.

"Does my taste please you, my Goddess?"

“I don’t know yet,” She teased, reaching towards his cock with one hand. He graciously brought it to her lips, allowing her to lick a drop of precum from his cock. And then she swallowed the head, bobbing along his length a few strokes. A string of saliva connected them as she parted, watching with interested as he pushed his cock into Rielle. His dark meat disappearing into her pink slit, only to retreat coated in her juices. The sight, along with Matthias cock driving into her, caused Ari to moan.

She licked at Rielle’s clit, enjoying the sight of her slick muscles squeezing Edwin. Enjoying his pleased groan as he fucked through her clenching. And as she licked and sucked, She sighed, Matthias filling her in a similar fashion, Rielle’s tongue driving her to even great heights. Seeing sex happen before her, feeling it from behind, it was incredibly erotic.

“Your offering pleases me,” Aurianna gasped, Rielle’s tongue dancing bliss around her sex. It would have been harder not to reach orgasm with all the sensations occurring around her. It an attempt to distract herself, to push back against impending pleasure she redoubled her efforts to please Rielle, kissing and licking her clit, and Edwin’s cock, as it plunged into her wetness.

Clara’s moans were loud and ragged as the cock push into her, stretching her in way she hadn’t before believed. “Do you enjoy my offering, my Goddess?” He asked, his voice deep, as deep he reached within her. He shifted his hips, pressing his manhood into each of her wall.

“Yes…Yes…” Clara gasp, arching until she was nearly bridging her back. Her worship took this as an offering of her breast, wrapping lips around the nipple. He moved his tongue in time with his strokes, slow at first, letting her adjust to his girth. And Goddess, what girth it was.
“My Goddess’ body,” he groaned, closing his eyes as he fit himself within her, “is divine.” He pulled out, almost the entire way, leaving only the lips of her sex stretching around his head. Holding her legs stretched wide, he drove into her again, quicker this time, Clara mewling as her walls parted before his member. He continued this agonizing pattern a few more thrusts, going harder and faster each time, leaving Clara writhing and crying out as he took her. As she took him, and wanted more.

“Yes!” She cried, pushing back against his strokes now, rising to meet him. Their clashing hips reverberated in the cathedral, almost as loud as their mutual cries.

“Goddess!” he praises, with one last hard plunge into her. His hefty meat struck her cervix, the slight pain causing her to tighten. That was all he needed to flood her insides with his seed, pulling her face to his to kiss her as he poured out his devotion within her. After a moment of trembling within her, his offering soaking her thighs, he pulled out. To the side, a man and a woman kneeled before him, licking his cock clean in tandem.

Before her the next two supplicants approached, a brother and sister, slender and strong. Long black hair and identical blue eyes looked upon her with utter devotion in their eyes. “May I taste you, my goddess?” The girl asked, looking to be around Lady Aurianna’s age.

“And would you taste me?” the brother asked, looking to be closer in age to her. His slender cock throbbed as her approached the head of the altar.

“Yes,” Clara sighed, looking on both siblings with longing.

This was hardly fair, Matthias thought as he fucked himself deep into his wife., fedling Rielle's tongue moving against his thrusts. It's been a while, but Rie knows me as well as Ari. I don't know how long I can last. As if in response, Rielle released Aurianna's firm behid, cupping and massaging his testacles with one hand and joining her fingers to her tongue on Ari's slit. "Goddess," she moaned, the syllables tumbling out in time with Edwin's and Ari's attentions, "cum for me.... I want to see you cum..."

Matthias gripped Ari's hips, pounding harder into her slit. "Goddess..." he gasoed, cock twitching at her cries of pleasure, "Goddess... I'm... close... i'm..." Rielle's mouth covered Ari's slit entirely, her tongue pushing in between his cock and Ari's cunt, stretching her more. "Receive... my... offering!" he roared, the unexpected sensation sending him over the edge. He could hear and feel Rie sucking greedily at Ari's cunt, tasting them both as hot cum pumped vrom his dick.

Clara adjusted her position on the altar, allowing her head to hand back and down as a soft tongue lapped cum from her thighs. She took the brother's cock in her hands, exploring it gently as she drew him close. Deliberately she waited, not taking him in her mouth until his sister's tongue was lapping at theoverflowing chalice of her sex. She moaned as his head entered her throat, and watched his balls sway before her eyes as he gently fucked her throat as she sucked him. His hands caressed her neck and breasts as his hips moved, and his sister's tongue filled her channel as her hands explored her belly and thighs. He didn't last long, bht neither did she aunder the devotions of the sister, and soon she was whimpering in pleasure as she swallowed the brother's offering of his seed.

Edwin watched hungrily as Matthias came, groaning as Rielle came ariund him. His only regret was that he wouldn't last much longer, and that he couldn't see Aurianna as her lips and tongue played his shaft and his wife's clit. He leaned firward, driving himself deeper, screaming "Yes!" as he came within her. But after the first spurt if his seed he pulled out. "Receive... my... offering..." he gasped, his glistening dark cock twitching and pulsing in the space between the two women. Hot, sticky cum spilled from his meat, splattering over Rie's hips and thighs and covering Ari's face and breasts.

Clara gasped, licking her lips as she struggled to sit up. Two men stoid before her, hand in hand. "My Goddess," one said, "may I ask a boon?"

"Of... of course..." she gasped, eyes exploring defined abdomens and muscled thighs and broad shoulders.

"My lover wishes to make an offering," he said, "but has never appreciated women. But, he feels - if you are willing - that he could. If he could approach from behind, as you ride me."

Clara swallowed hard as the couple made their request. Before this night, her only frame of reference for such a thing was the rape that occurred in this very room, watching men force themselves into every inch of Aurianna.

She looked around, her eyes catching on a familiar Paladin, one who had fought in Monsford, Diana. The blonde woman was between two men, legs wrapped around one, while another fucked her from behind. The trio groaning and gasping in utter delight as they took her together. It was truly a sign from the Goddess, that such things were meant to be enjoyed, not meant to harm and humiliate.

“We can certainly try,” Clara proclaimed, smiling. With their help she stood, taking a kiss from the petitioner, while the other man caress her shoulders and arms. They led her down to the floor, helping her get into position atop the first man. He was moderated thick, though not as much as the first man who had her, but he fit well in her sopping sex. Strong, yet gentle hands pushed her down, where she could kiss the man below her even more, as another man rubbed his cock against her sex and ass. He seemed slimmer than his lover, as she felt him lube himself in the juices of earlier orgasms. And as he pushed himself inside her, she found this was ideal, her body just accepting his offering.

With two men inside her, Clara shuddered, feeling every slight movement. The one behind pushed into her depth, slow and steady, with every opportunity for her to adjust to him. Beneath her, he groaned, Enjoying the feel of his lover though the thin walls of her sex. “Is it good, Goddess?” the one behind whispered, pressing his firm chest against her back.

“I am pleased, by your offering,” Clara acknowledged, moving slowly against both men.

Ari and Rielle managed to disentangle from the men and each other, the foursome cuddling in mass of bodies and skin. Ari shared a lingering kiss with Rielle, exploring her soft body with eager hands. To think, just a couple days before they fought in the dungeons, and nearly came to blows. And here they were.

Then again, it was a mere four months ago that Ari faced Matthias on the battlefield, driven to kill him and end his campaign of terror. Now they were married, with a child on the way. Funny things change.

“So,” Ari purred, nipping at Rielle’s neck while Rielle’s hands caressed her thighs, “ You’ve been with both of them. How long is it going to take for them to recover?”

“Well,” Rielle started, walking her fingers up Ari’s thigh to her stomach, “it been a long while since I had Matthias. But I wager we have just enough time for me to coax another orgasm from you.”

“Is that sooOOOOOOO!” Ari tried teasing, until Rielle plunged two long fingers into her slit. Still sensitive from her earlier climax, she sunk against Matthias. Rielle advanced on her, Pushing a fevered kiss on Aurianna’s mouth, before moving to kiss and lick her neck. Aurianna tried retaliating, groping for Rielle’s body, but Rielle was having none of it. Lightning quick, her free hand gripped Ari’s wrist, forcing it back until it was in Matthias’ hand.

“Hold her still,” Rielle instructed, and the sharp tone of her voice made Ari shiver. Rielle moved down her body, bringing her mouth down to savor’s Ari’s breasts. Graceful fingers danced within her, drawing out bliss with their exquisite ministrations. Soft lips and sharp teeth alternated on her breasts, leaving a string of saliva as she pulled off one to show the other some love. “Cum,” Rielle commanded, a fierce look of authority in her eyes as she spoke the word. Any resistance Ari might have possessed melted in that moment, bucking into Rielle’s hand. Soft inner muscles clenched and contracted, as Ari eyes rolled back into her head.

“What would you have next, my Goddess?” Rielle cooed, sucking Ari and Matthias’ pleasure off her finger. She let Ari have a taste before she answered.

“I want to watch my husband fuck you, while yours fucks me. I want us on hands and knees before each other, watching the other get fucked,” Ari husked, stealing a hungry kiss from Rielle.

“Fuck me!” Clara howled, moving harshly against the lovers who took her. “Fill me with Cock and Cum!!!” It was incredible, having two men inside her. Feeling the friction of the cocks brushing against her inner membrane, the tightness of her body squeezing and gripping both of them. Their hands, touching all of her at once, maddening and amazing.

“Goddess!” They called in near unison, and they both hilted themselves within her. Bathing her body in their seed, added to the other offerings she received this evening. From behind he bit into her neck, holding her in place to accept their zeal. The three of them collapsed onto the floor, the two men kissing over her, before kissing her in turn.

“Will you accept more offerings, my Goddess?” the Oracle asked, offering her a glass of wine as she recuperated. She finished the wine in a single go, before nodding excitedly.

“Yes.”

Rielle's fingers tangled in Ari's hair at the request, hef mouth fierce and hungry as they kiseed once more. "My Goddess," she whispered, shivering, "I... that is... I..."

Edwin knelt beside them, kissing his wife deeply inches from Ari's face as his arms slid around both their shoulders. Matthias joined the embrace, drinking deeply of Ari's mouth as his hands explored both women. "Hush," Edwin whispered, "our Goddess..." His words were cut off by Matthias, who, pulled him close. The tongues of the two men danced together as they kissed between their wives, Matthias's hand pale against Edwin's cock as he gripped it.

"Our Goddess," Matthias told him, eyes gleaming as he stroked the hard, dark shaft, "will need you ready for her." With that, he pushed Edwin back onto the floor.

The thick cock slipped from her lips as Thora threw her head back, body arching in uncontrollable pleasure as the woman behind her inexorably worked her entire hand into her cunt. Cum spattered her face and hair, dripping from her nose and chin as she opened her mouth. "Are you all right?" the woman asked, stopping.

In return, Thora clenched as much as she could around the hand that impossibly stretched her. "Yu...yuh...yes!" she gasped out, arching her back like a cat so she could look beneath and back at ghe olive wrist penetrating her. "Yes!"

Rielle watched, wide-eyed as the two men moved together. Edwin had teased her, more than once, with descriptions of something like this. But she'd never thought he was serious, and never once considered that Matthias might be interested in men. Yet there they were, Edwin's hands a dark contrast against Matthias's lower cock as he explored. Edwin's thick cock, glossy with Matthias's saliva as her one-time fiancee's mouth worked up and down his length. Edwin's tongue pink and wet as he ran it the length of Matthias' meat before gently taking one testacle between his lips.

"It is not what you bade them do, my Goddess," she whispered in Ari's ear as her fingers circled her clit. "But see what they do to honor you." It was difficult to hear her words over the gasps her husband made. Matthias was quieter, his own groans muffled by the thick meat in his mouth, but he stared intently at Ari and Rielle the whole time.

"If their offering does not please you, my Goddess," Rie murmured, "speak the word."

Clara moaned as powerful arms lifted her, laying hef belly across the altar. She kept her eyes closed this time, nit wanting to see whose cock it was that pressed into her well-used folds. The man behind her, within her, seemed to sense this and he spoke not at all. The thought that a complete stranger was fucking her, using her anonymously as an act of devotion, wrung a mewling cry from her as she writhed in orgasm upon the altar.

Another cock brushed her lips, and she opened her mouth to receive it. She sucked greedily, enjoying the thickness upun her tongue and against her tonsils as the final thrusts of the man behind her encouraged her to take him deeper. She moaned around the meat in her mouth as cum flooded her womb and dripped down her thighs, then gasped as he withdrew and was immediately replaced by another.

"Fuck... me!" It was the nrmally placid voice of the Oracle, ecstatically crying out the words she couldn't utter. "Goddess! Fuck me!"

Back
Top Bottom