Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)
He hadn't gone at Ari like this since he'd found out she was pregnant - an irrational fear, he knew, that he'd somehow hurt the baby. Oh, and his own fears about the demon coiled in the ruined hole that his soul once occupied . But those fears were buried under a frenzied desire, a lust that made him vaguely wonder if the being in the Demonlands was strengthening the monster within him. Not that he was feeling introspective, not with her willing complicity in the game. Instead he drove himself harder into her wet mouth, using herbreasts to massage his cock as he did, until he was aching for release. Then he jerked his meat back, crying out as his orgasm took him. Streaks of hot, pearly seed spurted across her face, splattering in her hair and staining her lips and dripping across her throat and breasts.

"Ready to surrender, Paladin?" he growled, breathing hard from the force of his climax. His cock twitched, more cum leaking from the still-hard meat. He laughed, sharply. "Not that it matters." He lifted up and slid backwards, rolling her over onto her belly. "I told you I'd have you everywhere." Cum-slick meat slid down her back. "So, what next?" he leered, positioning himself between her legs.

He paused for a moment, drinking in Ari's shapely back and rear, accentuated by the arch her bound hands required. His hands stroked her flanks, then slid down to cup her mound. "Your choice, Paladin," he said, menace in his voice as two fingers parted her lips and slid within her. "Do I fuck this cunt, or pound this tight ass of yours?"

Cum splattered her face and features as Matthias used her, just as he had said he would. Not even taking a moment to clean her off before he flipped her over, to make use of more of her. Sticky seed stuck to her hair and breasts, and all she could do was lick the drops near her lips, growing wet as his scent lingered.

“It doesn’t matter if you fuck me in every hole, I’ll never surrender to you, demon!” Ari growled, squirming beneath her husband. His hands were rough on her skin, but his touch was addicting, and she found herself arching her body to felt more of him. Spreading her legs as he moved between them, and further as his strong fingers trailed down. They slipped right in, two thick fingers teasing her slit, swallowed up by her excited sex. “No…that’s not…my weakness…” she gasped, hips twitching to work with his taunting fingers.

“You’ll never be able to fit that thick cock in my ass,” she goaded, bit her lips as her arousal grew “and you will never make me yours, demon.” Despite her playful words, her body was certainly responding to him, her cunt soaking wet around his fingers.

"Never, you say?" Matthias purred, working a third finger into her sex. "Such defiant words, Paladin. A pity your body betrays you." He smiled as he felt her tighten around him, and the pads of his fingers massaged the soft flesh of her walls. "For all your bold talk of defiance, your body is begging for me. Begging to be used by me."

There was a wet sound as his fingers withdrew, leaving a damp trail over her flesh as they drifted upwards. "And you will beg me," he continued, sticky fingers circling the puckered bud of her ass. ""You will beg for my cum, Paladin. Beg me to fill you with my seed." Lubricated with her juices, one finger pressed against and then into her ass. "By the time I'm done with you, you'll beg me to fuck you before the head of your Order. Beg to show her what a whore you are for my cock."

The finger probed in and out before being joined by a second. As he stretched her opening, he reached forward and seized a fistfull of long red hair. "Do you still doubt me, Paladin?" he growled as his fingers filled her ass once more. Slowly he pulled back on her hair, arching her back. "Do I need to prove to you that you will take this cock, whetger you will or no?" Teeth found the flesh of her shoulder, just beside the steel sleeve that covered her arm, and he bit hard enough to leave a mark. "Defy me again Paladin, and see what the consequences are."

Goddess. She was close to orgasm as he teased her, filling her sex with three delightfully thick fingers. He was right, she wanted him inside her already, body and mind in complete agreement. Closer…closer…so close to release, to soaking his hand in her pleasure as he taunted her. Almost there…

“No…” she whimpered, whether in response to his words about begging him or the removal of his finger from her slit, it wasn’t clear. Though it did become more evident as he pushed those same slick fingers into her ass, the tighter hole swallowing them just as eagerly. Hips gyrated against his hand, hungry for his ministrations. “Not your…not…your whore…” she cried out, desperation in her tone. It didn’t take much more to get her moaning, each gasp and cry begging for more.

Even the cruel grip in her hair, and the sharp teeth digging into her shoulder inflamed her longing. She gasped aloud as he promised she would take him, wishing he was already inside her. Lips opened to beg, but only ecstatic cries could escape, growing loud enough to be heard in other rooms. “Ple…please…” She managed, at least, she thought she managed, unsure if she actually enunciated clearly enough to satisfy him, and gasping sharply as he promised consequences. Tremor rocked her body as she imagined what him might do to her.

“Use…use me…Make me…your whore…”

Matthias felt his stomach and cock clench with need as she cried out, begging for him. "That's it," he growled, voice shaking with lust. "That's what I wanted. I wanted to hear this high-and-mighty Paladin begging to be my cockwhore!" Gripping his throbbing meat in his fist, he pressed the hot blunt head against her sphincter and began to push. Slowly, agonizingly slowly, he watched her ass swallow his erection. Then he gripped a fistfull of long red hair, pullingbher back against his chest.

"Beg for it, whore," he snarled, breath hot in her ear. He began to move, hips pressed tight against the firm globes of her ass as his cock thrust deep into her body. "Tell me how you love getting used." His free hand gripped her hip, fingernails biting into her skin. "Beg me to fuck your ass, Paladin!"

Matthias' hips thrust and jerked, his balls slapping against her slit as he drove himself harder and harder into her ass. He released her hair to grab a breast, twisting and pinching the nipple as he bit at her neck and shoulder. "Such a good whore," he growled into her flesh. "Such a hot fucking Paladin whore..."

His body jerked as his cock spasmed, and he tealized he wouldn't last much longer. "You get a reward, whore," he whispered, nipping at her ear. "Your choice: do you want my cum filling your ass, or spraying across your back?" The hand on her hip slapped her flank, stinging with the force of the blow. "Decide!"

“Fuck…” Aurianna exhaled, feeling her husband slither into her. It was an incredibly tight fit, each pulse and throb and twitch drawing a sigh from her. Followed by a shudder as he was sheathed within her, pressing that firm chest into her back. There was an intimacy in this, despite the game they played. Bodies pressed together, his entire length inside her. Even the words he spoke, crude and objectifying, were a sign of trust, the trust she had in him. He would never hurt her. Knowing this, it was easy to get lost in the rough sex, easy to let her body be utterly used by Matthias.

“Use me, demon!” she growled fisted gripping the frame as she took him and was taken. “Use your paladin slut. Use me every hole until you’ve defiled every inch of my body with your seed.” Each stroke drove deeply into her ass, feeling divine each time. It seemed to feel better as he went harder. “Your whore loves your demon cock. I love it fucking me, anywhere. Everywhere!”

She felt him spasm against those taut walls, and his following question confirmed her suspicions. “In…AH!” She squealed as he spanked her, his rhythm already disrupting her thoughts, “Inside! Oh Goddess, cum inside me, demon!!!”

"Take it!" Matthias roared, driving his cock into her ass with a brutal urgency. "Take it, Paladin! Take it like the whore you are!" Then his fingers dug into hip and breast painfully as his body locked for a moment and his seed gushed out as pleasure overwhelmed him. He called her name, whimpering and moaning with the force of his release, until he collapsed against her. Chest heaving against her back, his hands shook as he worked at the bekt wrapped around her wrists.

"I love you," he whispered, gently kissing the scarlet bruises his teeth had left on her fair skin. "You know that, right?" Then he rolled his eyes as cheers and applause broke out from the room the teens were sharing. "I guess they know that, too," he laughed.

Rolling a little he spooned up against her, gently tracing her belly and thighs with his fingers. "I love you," he whispered. "But... that scared me, too. A little." His arms tightened, holding her close as he shuddered. "Demon... I don't want to go back, to be that. Not again. But... it calls me. I miss the strength, and the illusion of freedom."

He shuddered again, the admission spoiling the pleasent afterglow. "I won't..." he started, then hesitated. "Don't let it take me again, Ari. Kill me, if you have to. But don't let me lose myself to the monster again."

Aurianna giggled as Matthias assured her he loved sighing as his chest pressed against her back and his lips caressed her skin. After the applause from the other room finished, and her brief embarrassment passed, she leaned her head against his, “I know. You think I’d let you treat me like this if I didn’t trust in you, and your love for me?”

He assured her, and confessed his fears, sending an icy thrill through her. She swallowed down the fear, knowing that he needed support right now. “You aren’t that person anymore Matthias. And I know you aren’t going to give again. Not when there is so much to gain, and so much to lose.”

Still, he had doubts. She could feel them, as he shuddered against her. As he asked for death, rather than losing himself again. She just shook her head, “How many times have we asked one to kill the other? It is getting a bit old now, don’t you think?” She teased, forcing a playful tone to push down the agony of his request. “I am not going to kill you, love. I will kick your ass until I beat some sense into you, if need be, but not kill you. Don’t ask again.”

She turned to face him, pushing him down on his back and sitting up over him. Doing what she could to wipe the dried cum from her face and hair, before leaning over to kiss him. “Now, you hurry back from Lord Furtan’s this even, you hear me?” Her flesh hand caressed his throat and her steel one traveled down his body. “ I plan on a bath and a nap while you are gone, so I will have plenty of energy to take my revenge on you this evening, my husband.” The promise was punctuated with fingers tightening slightly over his neck, and metal fingers curling around his softening cock. With a impish smirk, she released him, cuddling back down against his chest, “But, you don’t have to leave yet, right?”

"I like to think that the murder requests are our way of flirting," Matthias chuckled, letting her words lift his spirits. "And I guess I'm just struggling with having a conscience again, after going so long without one." He sighed, smiling as she burrowed back into his arms. "And I'll hurry back, no fear. I've no desire to face a demon in his lair for long, even one so comparatively weak as Lord Furtan."

Then he stiffened a little - literally and figuratively - as a cool steel hand closed around his cock. "But, you don't have to leave yet, right?" she purred, licking her lips and then snuggling back against his chest.

"No," he responded, holding her close. "Not yet."

"Fuck," Sigurd said admiringly, "are they about to go at it again?"

"Manners," Sue chastised, slapping the back of his head. He yelped and turned, glaring at her.

"You were the one applauding first," Willam pointed out.

"Not the same thing," Sue said sweetly. "I was merely leading us all in a sign of our appreciation if the gifts of our goddess..."

"You were eavesdropping, and you know it," Clara said, matter-of-factly. "She eyed the two beds critically, checking that they fit together well. "Now, what are we doing about tonight?"

"Sharing one bed, apparently," Sigurd said.

"It's cold here at night," Clara responded. "And that's not what I meant. Matthias needs backup. Who's following him?"

“Wait, why me?” Sigurd demanded, as all eyes turned towards him.

“We are all servants of the Goddess,” Sue explained, “You are the only one who won’t pose an immediate threat.”

“Yeah, and the only one who can’t reasonably fight off a demon,” he protested, his voice rising some, “Doesn’t Matthias have an inner demon to call on? Does he really need back up, in that case?”
“The demon can’t be trusted,” Clara announced in a voice that would not be questioned. A voice that carried authority far older than any human. She still remembered the day she returned to Monsford with Lady Ari. Remembered leaving an unconscious and injured Matthias behind. Remember feeling her desire to kill him consuming her entire being. Remembered him ripping her armor from her body and pawing at her.

Sigurd looked at her, wanting to argue his point further, but just sighed instead. “Lucky me. Don’t get to go to an orgy, but do have to go to a demonic dinner party.”

Lynne Ferrow rubbed her bare upper arm with the other hand, not looking up at the demon lord inspecting her. Flinching and whimpering each time the demon touched her.

“Chin up girl. You can hope he is so gorged up on paladin blood he won’t have a taste for you,” Furtan snarled. Making his inspection, he walked around her, gathering a length of stringy brown hair. She was scrawny, and the fine silk dress he had picked for her hung on her frame. Any moment she was liable to burst into tears, but it was hard to say if such a thing would appeal or detract from her value.

“Hardly a fitting tribute for a Baron, but perhaps for a former Baron…” Furtan sighed. It really was uncharted territory here. Disavowed demons from the courts of Lust or Hatred or Torment didn’t usually stick around in their former liege’s territory. Most were killed outright. Those that lived made their way to the court of Whispers took them into her protection, at a horrible cost.

“My Lord, our guests have arrived,” a voice called into the room.

“Guests?” Furtan asked, and then shook his head, “No matter. Show them in.”

1413990218-0.jpg

"This looks like fun," Sigurd grumbled, staring up at the mansion. Then he cried out, more in shock than pain, as Matthias cuffed him in the back of the head. "What the hell was that for?"

"Decorum, boy," Matthias snapped. "We're about to go face down a demon, after all. Snark will get you killed." Neither of them really wanted to be there, he knew. Sigurd, most likely, because he had no idea what Furtan was capable of. Matthias, for his part, didn't want to be there precisely because he knew what Furtan was capable of. Nothing compared to what he'd been capable of, thankfully, but Furtan was still extremely dangerous to ordinary humans. "Now, remember the role you're playing."

Sigurd grimaced, and knocked at the door. The 'role' he was playing was a combination of pet and apprentice, and he wasn't thrilled about that either. But Matthias had explained that this would give him some protection from Furtan, for as long as their masquerade lasted. So, gracelessly, he'd accepted.

The door opened, and both men squared their shoulders. "Yes?" inquired a sunken-eyed old man dressed in an approximation of footman's livery.

"Baron Matthias," Sigurd responded haughtily, "to see my Lord Furtan, master of Reeve's Bluff."

The old man nodded, slowly. "Of course. Please, follow me."

The interior of the house was, although larger than he was used to, frightfully ordinary to Sigurd's eyes. Knowing he was visiting a demon's lair, he'd expected.... blood? Flames? The howling of tortured souls? Not a few rudely-carved busts and amateurish paintings and a threadbare carpet. But somehow, the seeming normalcy set him on edge. He was still waiting for the other shoe to drop, so to speak. "What is this?" he hissed, dropping back to walk alongside Matthias.

"A house, and the home of a demon," Matthias answered.

"But it's..."

"Deceptive." Matthias glanced around. "You're a skald, boy. You know how to listen, not just hear. Listen now."

Pursing his lips, Sigurd did just that. As he focused, his eyes went wide. There was a sound in the background, an uncomfortable dissonance that he couldn't place. Matthias nodded. "The sound of Hell, Sigurd. Demons don't belong here, and the world knows it. It's why Thora and Clara have been so on edge - both of them are tied to the world, and they can feel it in their bones. Hell is unnatural, and it's infected this whole house."

The old man pushed open a set of double doors. Beyond, at the head of a long banquet table, sat a blackened rotten corpse. Sigurd stared at it, and just barely managed not to flinch as it moved. "Please," it said, words dripping from cracked lips, "be welcome in my home, Baron Matthias."

Matthias bowed, the movement slightly rusty in the heavy armor he wore. He didn't think it would help much, if this meeting went poorly, but not wearing it would have insulted their host. "I thank you, Lord Furtan."

Furtan inclined his head. "And will your pet be joining us? Or is he a gift for me?"

Sigurd froze for just a moment as Furtan asked if he were a gift. Just a moment before he remembered what Matthias had told him. About the impression of strength. Perception was reality with demons, and if they acted as equals to Furtan, they would be accepted as such. Well, Matthias would. His only hope was being seen as under Matthias’ protection. “Baron Matthias’ apprentice always joins in such affairs.”

Futran glared right at Sigurd and smiled, a twisted mockery of the expression, just anticipating that Sigurd might flinch or back down or show a sign of weakness. “Why of course he should. And speaking of gifts, I believe you remarked on my generosity? I would be remiss to let you down in that respect.”

With that he snapped his fingers, and a skinny young woman was ushered into the dining room. She was dressed finely, but she did not wear it well, her bony figure exposed by the gown. While her eye were not as dead as most of the people they had seen in this town, they were filled with an unspoken horror, a true belief that she glanced upon her killers. She seemed to exude the fear felt on both sides of the room, clearly illustrated in her eyes and posture. Furtan cleared his throat loudly and she tried straightening up, and getting a hold of herself, which wasn’t convincing in the slightest.

“Not sure if she is to your taste, I am afraid. I just don’t have the resources to offer you something commiserate to what you are used to. But perhaps she will be a proper offering to your apprentice.” Furtan explained, apologizing that the girl he sacrificed to the Baron’s dark hunger and lust was neither willing nor all that much of a prize. Sigurd forced himself to look away from the woman, hardening his heart against her terror and despair. There was nothing he could do for her now, but he hoped they could leave this village in better shape than they found it.

“Quite a step up, isn’t it? Trading your Ravenous for a unit of Paladins,” Furtan noted steepling his fingers, “Are they obedient? Do they listen well? That’s the trouble with humans, well, as much as paladins can be called humans. They have a mind of their own, and resist at every turn until you break their spirit.”

“That’s a benefit, not a drawback,” Sigurd found himself arguing, finding some bravado he didn’t expect. Furtan turned his gaze back to him and briefly the words left him. A sip of water covered his hesitation before he continued, “Paladins act of their own accord, but are very loyal. Unlike the Ravenous, they don’t need specific instructions or small scale organization. You tell a Paladin what the goal is, and the Paladin will find the best way to accomplish this goal. Even when it seems as if the odds are against you, a Paladin will find a way. At least, that’s how a small handful of Paladins defeated the Host of Torment.”

“Surely more than a small handful,” Furtan asserted, trying to reassert dominance.

“Well, the two who took down Hydranes are here now. Would you like to meet them, and get a firsthand account? See the weapons that slew the Lady of Torment herself? My lord can arrange such a thing.” Sigurd assured. Keep the pressure up. Remind Furtan of the powerful allies these two humans possessed. Sigurd did not avert his eyes as Furtan glared daggers at him, and finally breathed as the demon turned his attention back to Matthias.

“Well, Baron Matthias, as much as I am enjoying your company, I am curious as to why you requested this audience with me.”

"Why did I request this audience?" Matthias echoed back, adding a note of incredulity to his vouce. "Why, simple courtesy. After all, I bear you no ill will and I am not here tl try and wrest your throne from you. I am merely... passing through."

"Do go on," Furtan requested, gesturing with a blackened. "Why would you have come here. And in the company of Paladins?" He favored Sigurd with an amused glance. "Your apprentice is as quick with his wits as with his tongue, but he left so much unsaid."

"Oh?" Matthias let himself sound puzzled. "Whatdo you mean?"

"Do you think to take me for a fool?" Furtan snapped, smashing a charred, horny fist into the table. "Matthias the Twice-Betrayer, former Baron if Lust, rides into Reeves' Bluff at the head of a band of Paladins?" The demon keaned forward, eyes blwzing. "What do you..."

"Jeoram," Matthias answered, keeping his voice calm and level with icy determination. To show the fear he now felt would be deadly. But, as Furtan leaned back with confusion on his face, Matthias allowed himself to relax.

"Jeoram..?" Furtan repeated slowly, clearly not recognizing the name.

"My... replacement," Matthias elaborated. The new toy of Lust and commander of the Ravenous."

Furtan considered this, and grinned. "And you hope to regain yourold rank by killing him?"

"Don't be ridiculous," Matthias laughed. "I defied Baath Me'el in his audience hall, before his court." A lifetime ago, it seemed. "I have no hope of reclaiming my lposition."

Furtan nodded. "Then why?.?"

"Because I hate the fucker." That was certainly true. "And because I want to cut his cock and balls off and use them to gag him so I don't have to listen to him squeal as I see how many heated iron balls I can stuff up his ass before he dies."

Furtan laughed at the last statement, a hoarse, throaty chuckle that had the effect on the ears as nails scratching down stone. “Well, if your plan is to stay here until your Jeoram comes to you, I can see no issue with it. Provided, of course, that I am well compensated for my trouble.”

“Well compensated?” Sigurd asked, hiding the incredulity in his voice, “What is it you expect?”

Furtan shrugged, “Oh, I would accept any of the typical goods. Slaves, souls, gold. I am not particular.”

“And why would we compensate you?” Sigurd asked, even risking the demon’s wrath now.
“You admit your plan is to lure an upstart demon toy and his ravenous to my realm. Clearly this requires recompense for me. Or did you expect me to cower before the might of your paladins?” Furtan snarled, his patience growing thin.

The “take a nap” part of Aurianna’s plan was not working out as well as she hoped it would. She missed Matthias’ warmth around her, and still ached for his touch. And despite the brave face she had put up before, she really was worried about this meeting with Furtan. It made sense not to bring any paladins with him, as that would have immediately signified a threat, but dammit, wasn’t fear and power the way demons operated. Of course he would know better than she did the right course of action, given his demonic history.

Which was another reason she was up worrying instead of napping. The game had been fun, and a hard, hungry fuck had its appeal, but she could admit there was a moment or two she wanted to stop. Moments that edged close to her trauma. She trusted that he wouldn’t go too far, and in the end her trust had been justified but… What if he had? He said himself he was afraid of losing himself to the demon, again.

Rielle assured them that the demon had been bound. That the command words would keep it restrained. But, for all her knowledge and book reading, she didn’t know the demonlands. Not the way Aurianna did. She didn’t know the way the demonlands empowered the creatures that called it home, or the way a foe fought with ease on neutral territory could be a devastating opponent in the demonlands. Furtan’s presence, and hold on the land, did just empower Furtan. It would empower Jeoram, and the Ravenous, and even the demon within Matthias. What if Furtan did threaten Matthias? He could defend himself, if he unleashed his demon, but then what?

"Don't let it take me again, Ari. Kill me, if you have to. But don't let me lose myself to the monster again."

She curled up on the bed pushing down the thought, wishing she knew when Matthias would be back. The knob turned with her hopes, just to be dashed as Justine entered with a plate of food. “Hungry? I managed to down a deer.”

“Yeah, food sounds good right now,” Aurianna admitted, hoping to find some distraction from her worry. Justine passed her a thick, juicy slab of meat that just seemed to hit the spot.

“Sue helped me carve up most of it, and we all had a venison steak for dinner. Think I can salt the rest of it, for the rest of the trip to the ebon keep,” Justine explained, while Ari nodded. It was quiet for a few moments, save the sound of a knife sawing against the plate, before Justine spoke up again. “So, uh, you and Matthias take care of each other yet, or am I just to have to pretend to sleep while you two try to be quiet over there?” Justine teased, sensing her friend’s mood and hoping to help. Aurianna actually found herself laughing a bit.

“You mean like I had to when we used to share a room?” she shot back, cutting off bite and popping it in her mouth. There was more quiet as Ari ate and Justine removed her armor and settled onto her bed.

“I’m sure he is okay,” Justine said, as the silence seemed to close in on them again.

“I hope you are right. Just not sure I am going to be able to relax until he is back here with me.”

"Think... think he's still... alive?" Willam finally asked, tenatuvely giving voice to the fears that had haunted dinner.

"Yes," Thora answered without hesitation.

"I'm sure he is," Sue added around another mouthfull of venison. It was her third helping, because she'd been craving meat recently. It shiwed, too, with her thickening waist. She'd have to work out more.

Clara looked down at her own meal, not even registering that she was eating it raw. "He is," she finally said. When she looked up, her eyes were gold and double-slitted. "I can smell his blood, and hear his breathing. He's afraid, but controlling it. And he's alive."

They all stared at her, and then Thira shook her head. "You're doing it again."

One blink, and Clara's eyes were nirmal again. "Doing what?"

"Being all scary and draconic again." Thora laughed. "Save it for when he gets back, so you can put all that stamina and recuoerative power to good use."

"Recompense?" Matthias asked, thinking like the minster he had been. "Think of the benefits. I am a demon, after all. And yet four Paladins follow me freely." He smiled. "One is my special... pet. For now, the others belong to my apprentice to use as he sees fit."

Sigurd just barely managed not to react. It was sort of true, in a twisted way, but...

"Threats, firmer Baron?" Furtan offered an evil smile. "I had heard that..."

"No, no threats," Matthias interrupted lazily. "Just an observation of what this ex-Baron has accomplished. And an offer: aid me, and when it is done I'll teach you how I did it." He grinned. "Think of it, Lord Furtan. Your own Paladins, serving you. Obedient to your every whim."

Furtan hesitated, thinking, and Matthias held his breath. "Not bad," the demon allowed. "Not bad. But I need more."

Matthias shrugged. "Very well. Once I teach you my secret, you may choose one of my apprentice's playthings. To practice on. If you succeed, the Paladin is yours to do with as you wish."

Sigurd noted the careful phrasing Matthias’ offer. Was that really enough to shield them from the demon’s wrath, once he discovered it was not something he could recreate? But Furtan nodded, and it seemed an accord was reached.

“It seems if you are quite satisfied with your paladin pets, you have no need of the girl then?” The demon noted, eying her. Lynne made a strangled sound of hope and disbelief as she began to think she might make it out of the night unmolested. Hope that died in her eyes with Furtan’s next words, “Well, no point in wasting a good offering. You are excused.” Furtan ushered them out as he pulled the crying girl away.

Sigurd looked at Matthias with unspoken desperation in his eyes, but he could see in the older man’s face that this was not their fight. Fists clenched as he followed Matthias out, feeling his impotence in each muted cry. The guilt and shame followed him back to the inn, where his “pet paladins” awaited him. They all seemed happy, or at least relieved to see him. And finishing up a dinner of venison steaks. “You make me go to a demonic meeting instead of dinner and don’t even save me any food?”

“Who do you think you are engaged to?” Thora teased, producing a plate that had been hidden off to the side. Sue looked on with some interest.

“Wait, there was more?”

“Looks like Sue is craving your meat again, Sigurd,” Thora teased, and the rest of the room laughed. He forced himself to join in, even as he continued to hear the girl’s cries in his mind.

It wasn’t even a full two hours, but Aurianna’s heart leapt as Matthias returned. Her body followed close behind, jumping up to hug him as he came back. “Let’s not be separated again, while we are here in the demonlands, okay?” It come off somewhat needy, some combination of feeling vulnerable as the demons drew strength from the corrupted land and her growing pregnancy.

“At least let me get a couple hours in before you two get back to it,” Justine teased, laying down on her side.

“You might want to get started on that, because they are going to get started any moment now,” Ari teased, resting her head on Matthias chest. His heart was still pounding from meeting with Furtan, only now starting to calm down.

MFFFM Smut Scene: SIgurd, Thora, Clara, Sue, and Willam
Thora and Clara watched with eager hunger as Sigurd ate, and Sue just leaned back against the wall andclooked on with some amusement. Finally, hunger sated, Sigurd looked at them all. "What?"

"What what?" Clara answered, vouce full if mock innocence.

"What's going on?" Sigurd asked, eying them carefully.

"Well," Thora said as Ckara stoid and pulled her shirt over her head, "we were thinking..." Clara tossed her shirt aside and undid her trousers, leaving her standing naked in the center of the room.

"You two missed the celebration," Sue added. "And that doesn't seem fair."

Willam, wide-eyed at Clara's brazen display, hadn't noticed Thora's approach until she was stripping him. He shivered as her hands stroked his dark skin, and jerked as she gripped his hardened meat. With a purring sound of aporoval she led him back to the bed and pushed him back. Before he could recover, Clara was looming over him, and he felt an indescribabke wet heat engulf him as she slid down his cock. Her moan of pleasure at being filled echoed his own.

"I wanted you first," she gasped, ger lips close to his. "I always wanted to be yiur first." She kissed him, groaning into his mouth as he gripped her shoulders and kissed her back. "Fuck me, Willam..." she gasped, pushing herself deeper onto him. "Please..."

“Hey, I missed out on the celebration too,” Sigurd pouted, trying to push back his reticent guilt and fear. Thora and Sue turned towards him with an arm around each others shoulders, exchanging playful glances before turning to face him.

“No one has forgotten about you,” Sue assured him, as Thora moved to work at his buckle. Need overtook him, pulling his fiancée into a kiss, both hands cupping her face. Thora continued to tug at his clothes for a moment, before giving up and giving into to his passion. Tearing at her clothes, and then his own, it didn’t take much for them to get naked, especially not with Sue helping.

Thora was laid out on the bed with Sue getting between her legs. This left Sigurd standing by her head, his hardening cock pulsing as she reached for it. Sue smiled up at him and she bent lower to tease Thora’s cunt with her tongue. A staggered gasp left Thora’s mouth, whispering over Sigurds cock as it was brought closer to her mouth. Her tongue ran along his length, before opening up to swallow him. Form this angle, with her head hanging half off the bed, She could take most of her lover’s shaft without much trouble.

Sue continued to play with her cunt, two fingers working in and out of her as lips sucked her clit. They made a soft moist sound each time they retreated, covered in Thora’s juices. A pinkie came out now as well, prodding Thora’s ass until it slipped in, both holes massaged by talented fingers.

With all the pleasure she received, it was hard to maintain any rhythm for sucking cock. Still Thora was more than content to let Sigurd use her mouth, caressing her cheek and throat as his hips thrust ed.

“Is it everything you hoped it would be?” Clara sighed, biting at William’s ear as they moved together.

“Better,” he managed to moan, still unable to believe he was finally having her. Finally feeling her, finally inside and engulfed by her. “Fuck, so much better.” His hips pumped up into her, her cries just as erotic and pleasurable as her velvet channel squeezing him. She didn’t just feel amazing, she was enjoying it as well. Wanted him, as badly as he had wanted her. “Clara…Goddess Clara, I…I love you.”

“I love you,” she echoed, lifting higher off him, moving faster. Friction growing hotter between them as she dragged that slick slit along his meat, “I love you, William.”

There were times, if course, wben Sigurd reveled in being alone witn Thora. Just the two of them, laughing and kissing and talking and fucking. Just being together. This, however, was not one if thise times. Not with Thora moaning around his meat while she writhed and bucked under Sue's talented fingers and lips. The only problem was that her pleasure was throwing her rhythm off. And it was a bad angle to just fuck her throat at.

Or, at jeast he'd thought it was right until she leaned her head back and opened her throat, swallowing him deeper. Until her hands slid up his thighs and gripped his ass, pulling insistently. So he rolled his hips, groaning as he felt her muscles massage his head, and watched as Sue watched the slight bulge in her throat hungrily.

Willam tangled his fingers in Clara's long, dark hair, kissing her greedily as he rocked his hips up to meet hers. "Touch... me..." she moaned, ckenching around him.

"Fuck... Clara..." Willam gasped. "I... I'm close..."

Now it was her turn to ri,un her fingers through his hair, rubbing her body against his as she kissed him back. "I... I know..." she said, licking his lios as he pulsed within her. "Touch me..."

"Where..?" he gasped back.

"I... anywhere!" She moaned as sensation flooded her. "Everywhere! I... {'m close... and I want... to cum.. on... you..."

"Pull out," Sue said, staring into Sigurd's eyes.

He loojed startled. "What? Why?"

Sue locked her lips. "Because I want to lick your cum off her body. And then I want Willam to fuck me."

Sigurd looked baffled, or at keast as baffled as he could manage while Thora moaned around his cock. "I... thought you didn't..."

"I'm in a moid," she purred. "Wanna argue, or wanna see if you'll get to as well?"

Tenative fingers caressed Clara’s breast, watching with interest and desire as her nipples grew hard. Noting the pleased expression on Clara face as she continued her pace along his meat.

“More…please more…” Clara begged, pressing William’s shoulder deeper into the mattress. Fuck, she felt incredible, tight and wet and soft and hot, and the slight clench of her muscles as he touched her was maddening. One hand continued to toy with hard nipples, thumb brushing circles against them. The other slid down her stomach, appreciating her tight abs and how they worked overtime to fuck him. He remembered that night, the night that had served as the basis for all his masturbation fantasies, and his greatest regrets. Remembered her squirming in his arms as he explored her body and found a particularly sensitive spot. Just between her thighs…

“William,” she gasped, clenching around his again, which had him gasping. She redoubled her efforts to fuck him, that divine sultry slit sinking down his shaft. Still, he teased her, testing her reaction to different touches. Pressing it, rubbing it in a circle, and even pinching it. All of it seemed to excite Clara, her fair skin growing red as her cries grew louder, so loud he almost didn’t hear Sue admit that she wanted to get fucked too. He stopped for a second, but it was too late, Clara’s sex gripping him like a moist fist, squeezing his very seed from him in perfect rhythm.

“Clara! Fuck, Clara!!!” He called for her, feeling her quivering motion draw out his euphoria to new lengths. He was gasping from his release as Clara collapsed against him, kissing him roughly.

The first jet of Sigurd climax was down Thora’s throat, so sudden it was already happening before he realized it. He pulled out to paint his lover in his pearly seed, her luscious tits glistening with sweat and cum. Sue keep two fingers working in Thora’s cunt as she crawled up the red head’s body. Darting her tongue out, she lapped up a long streak of semen, smirking up at Sigurd as it clung to her lip in a thin string. In and out her finger works, while she found a nipple to nibble and suck on.

Thora bucked her hips against Sue’s teasing fingers, pursuing her release with need written on her face. “More! I need more!!!”

“Sue is going to need to be pretty wet if you want to fuck her,” Clara suggested, nuzzling William’s neck while he was still in disbelief that Clara had fucked him, convinced he had misheard what Sue had said. “Shall I show you how to get her really wet for you?”

“You’re…You are really okay with me fucking her too?” William asked, afraid he would be admonished for going along, like this was some sort of test of his loyalty.

“I want to see you fuck her. Watch your cock stroking in and out of her cunt while I lick you both,” Clara assured him. His orgasm-softened cock stiffened a bit at her suggestion, trying to imagine how it would even work. Clara pulled him over to Sue, lying with her head beneath her pussy, while William was on top of Clara, his own face just behind Sue’s backside. Slender fingers spread the pink lips of Sue’s sex, and Clara’s tongue traced the length from her perineum to her clit. William licked his own lips as Clara’s tongue worked into Sue’s cunt, the soft muscle disappearing into the slick tunnel. Clara retreated just a bit, and then moved to kiss William, Sue’s musky juices coating her mouth. “Don’t you want to tease for yourself?” Clara tempted as the kiss broke.

“Absolutely” William moaned, moving to mirror’s Clara’s motions and slid his tongue inside Sue.

Sue moaned at the attention she was receiving, rocking her hips up and back to make it easier for Clara's tongue to reach her slit. Goddess, but her friend's tongue felt so good in her, and Clara's hands on her thighs were so... she stiffened a little, as a second pair of hands stroked her ass. "Willam?" she asked, looking up from Thora's cum-sticky tits. "Is that...?" Then she gasped again as a second tongue stroked her long and slow from clit to perineum and back.

"How was that?" Willam asked with a smug grin, nipping at her ass.

"More, damnit!" Sue answered, then moaned again as Clara's tongue circled her clit. The moans grew louder as Willam joined in, his tongue exploring her with less talent but possibly greater enthusiasm as he tried to see what would draw the greatest response from her. And the answer was, with both her childhood friends working on her slit, all of it. Then a finger pressed in - Willam's, she guessed, because it was blunter and slightly shorter than Clara's, and she stopped thinking of anything but the pleasure she was feeling.

Thora, realizing that Sue was a lost cause for the moment, slithered out from beneath the blonde Paladin. "Come here," she demanded, catching Sigurd by the cock. "I need something..."

Sigurd followed, still watching Willam's dark body twined with Clara's pale one, both of them lapping at Sue's cunt and kissing each other. "Yeah, no kidding," he agreed, feeling his meat harden as he watched and as Thora stroked and licked him to readiness.

"Then get down here," Thora demanded, laying back and spreading her legs. "Because you two got me close, but didn't get me off, and I need something thick and hard in me right now!"

Sigurd crawled over her, cupping heavy breasts sticky with his cum and kissing her deeply. Her hands slid between them, finding his cock and positioning it, and both cried out as he pushed deep into her with a single stroke. "Fuck!" Thora called, legs wrapping around his ass and fingers digging into his back. "Like that!" When he grinned and began to fill her with long, slow strokes she snarled and bit his shoulder. "Harder, damnit! Fuck me!"

Sue whimpered, then stared at Thora and Sigurd with hungry eyes. "Willam..." she groaned, biting her lip as both of the tongues thrust deep. "Fuck... me... please..." She shivered as she felt his breath hot on her ass.

"Are you sure?" he murmured, nipping her flesh. "Clara said you don't like men..."

As he said it, he slid two fingers into he walls and stroked. Sue bit her lip and whimpered audibly. "Stop..." she groaned, "stop... asking stupid... AH!... stupid... questions... and... fuck... me!"

Fingers and tongues withdrew, and the bed bounced as Sigurd pounded into Thora. Clara crawled up beneath her, body undulating as her head emerged beneath her own and she kissed Sue long and deep. Sue gasped and ran her tongue over Clara's lips, tasting herself on her friend. "Willam?" she whimpered, lowering her hips to grind her slit against Clara's. "Willam? Iaaaaaa..."

It took Willam a minute to figure out exactly how this was supposed to work. Oh, sure, he had ideas. And he'd seen the of the sacred carvings and mosaics that lined the Sanctuary walls, and knew it could be done. But, well, to be perfectly honest he wanted to make sure he did this right. Maybe Sue would also enjoy it if he fucked her ass - some people did - but he wasn't positive. That would be a question for later, he suspected. So he gripped his cock in one hand and cupped her mound with the other, using a finger to open her. It was a difficult proposition, given that she and Clara were clearly enjoying one another as well, and given how distracting Thora and Sigurd were.

Still, a good friend of his had asked - demanded - that he fuck her. What sort of gentleman could refuse that?

He grinned at the thought, then pressed the head of his cock against her and pushed. For a moment he slipped around, and just when he was sure he'd have to try again, he felt her spread around him as his meat sank deep into her body. She felt different from Clara, tighter and slightly resistant to his entrance, but the eager sounds she made and the way she pressed back against him made it clear that she wasn't regretting her decision. So, sliding his hands over her ass and the small of her back, he began to thrust into her.

Now, if only he could last long enough to get her off.

Sigurd tried to continue to tease his fiancée, long deep strokes that drove her made with need. He tried, and soon failed. Partially because her demands were hot as hell, the words and the desperate need in her tone. Mainly though, he was failing because Thora clenching him deep within her, thick thighs keeping him damn near hilted insider her. She bucked herself against, once, twice, before managing to roll them both over.

“If you aren’t going to fuck me how I want, I am just going to have to take it from you!” Thora snarled, pressing his shoulders down into the mattress and she took a hard kiss from his lips.

“You can tried but AHHH,” he tried joking, tried and failed, because she slammed herself down his cock, her luscious softness an interesting counterpoint to the violence of her movements. “Fuck, Thora, use me.”

“I am.” She admitted with a devilish smile, “All you are now is a cock for me to get off on.”

One great thing about this position was the ability to watch Thora and Sigurd fuck, while William fucked Sue. Hell, they could both watch, enjoying the show while they enjoyed each other. And from the way Sue was clenching and moving, it seemed she found that display just as hot as he did. At least, that’s what he thought the clenching meant. All he know for sure was that it was new and amazing and he didn’t want it to stop.

He started slowly, slower than the other couple making the twin beds quake under their passion. He had often dreamed of sex, imagining how it would feel and what it would be like. Most of those dreams were of Clara, but it would be a lie to say he had never imagined Sue. Not intentionally, of course, but who could control their dreams? Still, not even in his wildest dreams did he imagine he might fuck Sue after having already fucked Clara, with Clara lying beneath them.

“More…fuck me more,” Sue cried out, her hips moving faster now, sweet friction driving him higher. He answered her demand with more cock, dark fingers gripping her hips and pulling her onto him. His rhythm faltered for just a moment as soft fingers grazed him, right where he and Sue were connected. Clara’s fingers, he realized after a moment. The reaction they drew from Sue was nothing short of incredible, causing her to squirm and writhe and shove her ass harder against his abs.

“You like this? William grunted, unable to stop himself from filling her, stuffing her, his entire length rocking in and out of her.

“Yuh…yes…yes…” Sue gasped, her head thrown back. He leaned into her, reaching benth her to grope a breast and biting on her shoulder.

“You love getting fucked, don’t you?”

“Yes!”

“Don’t you?!”

“Yes! Yes! Yes!!!!” Her orgasm was sudden, and powerful, holding him so tightly he could move if he wanted. He screamed out in mutual passion as his cum jetted out into her hungry body, coating her cunt in their mingled ecstasy. Only with an iron grip on her hips did he manage to stay upright.

Clara didn't quite cum with Sue and Willam, but the feel of her cunt on hers and his seed dripping down onto her body was intoxicating. And the mingled cries of pleasure from her two friends as they took their delight together made her heart swell and her sex clench all at once. "Goddess..." she whispered, stroking Sue and sliding her knees against Willam's thighs. "You two are amazing."

Sue kissed her, then shivered. "Fuck... he's still hard..."

"The Mantle," Clara murmured, rocking her friennd gently on her other friend's dick. "Greater strength and endurance than an ordinary man." She cupped Sue's breast. "And I thought you didn't like men..."

"Maybe," Sue moaned, fucking back against Willam's still-hard meat. "But a good cock still feels nice."

"A good hard cock!" Thora shouted. "That's all you are, now! Say it, Sigurd! Say yiu're just meat for me to use!"

"Fuck!" Sigurd groaned. "I'm just your fuck-toy, Thira! A goid hard fuck-tiy fir you to use to fuck!"

The two Paladins locked eyes, and smiled. "Willam," Sue purred. "We need you to do something..."

Lost in the frantic pursuit of pleasure, eyes half shut as she used Sigurd's cock to fill her aching pussy, Thora didn't notice the shifting if weight on the bed. Not until unfamiliar hands pushed her forward, pressing her soft breasts against Sigurd's firm chest. Not until a slick, thick blunt shape pressed against the tight ring of her ass. Then she went wide-eyed as dark hands gripped her hips and a silken length of iron slowly began to penetrate her.

"They said you'd enjoy this," Willam breathed, licking sweat from the back if her neck. "Sue and Clara, I mean." He glanced over at them, watching them busy licking his cum from each other's cunts. "But I've never done it before." His cock was buried entirely in her ass now, and he could feel Sigurd's thick shaft through her body. "So you'll need to tell me if you want more."

Thora had wanted to try this. She had seen a few women doing this at the Celebration and she admitted to being intrigued. A bit intimidated as well, perhaps. At the time there was so much pleasure to sample, she hadn’t a chance to try, but now that there were two men in their little harem…

“Fuck…” She exhaled, as William fit himself fully within her ass. His cock was more slender than Sigurd’s and longer, and she was quite convinced it was a perfect fit for this. She was still for a moment, her body adjusting to the two men inside her. William’s meat pulsed and twitched, just slightly, but it was enough to drawn whimpers from her lips.

“Is it..” William tried asking, groaning as she clenched him, “Is it too much?”

“No…fuck…maybe…but I want it…” Thora rapsed, feeling Sigurd flex in response to her clenching. At this angle he brushed against her clit with every motion, causing her to clench more, which in turn made both men pulse again, and she thought she just might go mad with pleasure. Hips began to bounce, small circular movements and took both men. “So…fucking…so thick.”

Both men shifted their hips slightly, and Thora could only shuddered from the sensation. Soon she was going harder, faster, craving the friction of both of their shafts pumping her. “You like that?” Sigurd growled, pushing himself up to meet her strokes.

“Fuck yes!”

“Like using two cocks at once?”

“Yes! Yes!” Her fingers dug into Sigurd’s shoulders, her thighs locking his hips in place, her contracting gripping each man in a tight, sopping fist. Her orgasm prolonged and reignited as both men flooded her holes with their cum, mixing and mingling on her thighs and theirs.

Clara came up behind William caressing hard muscles slick with swear as she pulled him into a kiss, “How was that for a first time?”

“Amazing…but if I go anymore, it might be my last.”

With melodramatic slowness, Willam fell sideways and collapsed into the mattress. Clara fell in next to him, half-draped across Thora. "Told you it was fun," she whispered, nipping the redhead's ear.

"Uh... huh..." Thora agreed absently, still looking a little glassy-eyed.

Sue snuggled in next to Sigurd, playfully stroking his belly and her thighs. "I think you all broke her," she giggled. "And made a mess in the process.."

Clara stroked Thora's long hair. "Very true. We should get her cleaned up, before we fall asleep."

"No, no," Thora managed, shaking herself a little. "I'll YII" she jumoed, squealing a little as Clara slithered down her back and she felt a damp tongue exploring her rear. Then Sue shifted, and Thora shivered as the blonde Paladin lapped at her cum-stained thighs.

Back
Top Bottom