Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)
MF Smut Scene: Matthias and Aurianna
  • "Forever," Matthias whispered, not trusting his voice to speak louder. He kissed her back, embracing her and trying to ignore the small shudders of suppressed emotion in her body. "Forever and always." Drawing his face back just a little, he looked into her eyes. A small smile tugged at his lips. "I already saw what happens when I get stupid and try to do the 'noble thing'. Besides..." he ran his hands over her belly, which was just starting to thicken a little with the child within. Their child. "I have more than one reason to survive, now."

He worked at the buttons of her blouse, slipping his hands within to feel the warm smoothness of her abdomen. It was his imagination, he knew, but he liked to believe he could sense the new life within her. Sighing happily, he leaned his forehead against hers. "Are you sure it's a boy, though. Mykelle would work, but it sounds a little formal for an infant." His hands slid around her sides, causing a button to pop loose as he pulled her in for a second, more lingering kiss.

"Forever," he whispered, nipping at her lower lip as their lips parted. "Forever and tonight." His hands slid back over her belly, tickling lightly at her navel before moving to undo the last of the buttons. "I will always stay with you," he murmured, molding his hands to the soft mounds of her breasts. "And this is nit our last night together." His thumbs stroked ver her nipples, teasing them to hardening life as he tasted her lips once more.

MF Smut Scene: Matthias and Aurianna
  • "Oh, we have time Ari," Matthias laughed. "For the first time since we reunited, we have all the time we want." Laughing, he swept her into his arms and kissed her, molding her body to his as he did. He turned, pressing her back to the barracks wall and grinding into her, wrapping her legs ariund his waist as he explored her mouth with his tongue. Then he stepped back and, still holding tight to her, spread his wings. They beat once, twice, and the two of them were airborne.

"I know how strong you are," he whispered, taking his hands from her rear as the fortress-temple fell away beneath them. "So hold on. Tight." His hands slid between their bodies, jerking slightly with each beat of his wings, to work at the buttons of her blouse. When it opened for him he slid his hands inside, stroking and caressing her skin as he helped work each skeeve off in turn.

"I wanted you like this when we escaped the Ebon Tower," he murmured, rolling to let her see her blouse billowing and slowly falling towards the ground below. Then he kissed the hollow of her throat and gripped her hips, so she could lean back. When she did, he circled her nipple with his tongue. "Clothed only in the sky, where all heaven and earth can witness."

He fumbled at her waist, opening the crotch of her pants to his touch. Breath caught in his throat as be found her wet for his fingers, and he groaned his pleasure into her mouth as he kissed her again. "Hold onto me, and kick these off," he griwled, tugging the waist over her hips. "I have to be inside you. Now."

Back
    Top Bottom