Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)
“Goddess, please tell me they are done,” Justine exclaimed, easing the pillow she had wrapped around her head to muffle the sounds. It hadn’t helped much.

“Perhaps for now,” Aurianna mused, relaxing against Matthias as he finishing eating, “But they are teenagers, and I doubt it would take much for them to get started again.”

“I am never going to get any sleep, am I?” Justine asked, exasperated.

“Oh perhaps if you slumber now, you will be deep enough asleep that they won’t wake you when they go again.” Ari suggested, before turning towards Matthias with a suggestive thirst in her eyes, “But I am finding myself rather excited, now.”

“You too? Fuck me.” Justine groaned, rolling onto her back.

“Well, if you want to join us, I think we can accommodate you,” Ari teased, stifling a giggle. Justine glared daggers at her.

“Ya, no, that’s never going to happen. Putting aside the considerable objections I have to Matthias, I couldn’t do that to Cassi. Never without her permission and presence.”

Matthias shook his head incredulously, then took another bite of his venison - cooked rare, nearly raw. "Teenagers," he chuckled. "Teenagers with the stamina granted by the Mantle of the Goddess." He chewed, trying not to listen too hard to the gasps and moans from the adjoining room.

"Only three of them," Justine pointed out.

"Which is more than enough to keep them going." One of the girls in the other room called loudly on the name of the Goddess. "Hells, one of them would be enough to keep it going."

Justine ran her fingers through her hair in an aggrivated gesture. "There's an orgy in there," she pointed out. "It takes more than..."

"You're married, right?" Matthias asked.

"...one to... yeah." Justine blinked at the non sequiter. "You know that. Why?"

"If you woke up after fucking yourself into exhaustion, to find your Cassi mastrubating as she watched you sleep, how woukd you respond."

A headboard began slamming into the wall. "Fuck me," Justine groaned. "I'm never going to get any sleep."

"Hang on, let me try something." Matthias rose and crossed the room, cocking an ear. Justine watched him disapprovingky as he nodded i time to the banging if the headboard and the moans and the muffked demands of "harder" and "faster" and "goddess". Then, as it reached a crescendo, he began pounding on the wall. "Woo-hoo! Yeah! Give it to her!"

Dead silence. Justine stared at him, open mouthed. Matthias grinned. "It's all about timing."

"You heard the man," someine in the other room - Willam, probably - called out over a sudden burst of laughter. Within moments, the teens were even louder and more energetic. With a groan, Justine collapsed back on the bed and covered her face with a pillow.

"They can't all be winners," Matthias shrugged, looking at Ari speculatively. "Well, if you can't beat them, join them?"

"Fuck. Me," Justine groaned.

"If you want," Matthias replied with a suggestive gesture. "But based on earlier remarks I figured you'do more beating than joining."

Justine sat up and reached for her pack. "I'll be in the stable."

“More…Harder…” a feminine voice called, her fingers twisted in the hair of the man between her legs. A staggered exhale fell from her lips, followed by the crack of a whip, and the yelp of the man between her thighs. As punishment for stopping his duty to scream, he was whipped again. This time he screamed into his mistress’ cunt.

“Better,” Otirael praised, lifting Jeoram up by his hair to taste herself on his tongue. Before he could move to caress her skin or cup her breast, she threw him back down on the bed behind him. He gasped as his air left his lungs, finding the succubus already atop him once her recovered. Her feverish sex devoured his meat, while taloned finger clenched his throat, drawing black blood. Jeoram Seized and stiffened as his air was cut off, gurgling and gasping as the demoness fucked his meat raw. Her orgasm squeezed his cock as tightly as her chokehold on his throat, and his vision was growing dark as his pleasure burst inside her. He was gasping again as she released him, an affectionate smack across the cheeks.

“Otirael!” A smaller demon called, its mishappen shadow visible on the other side of her curtained door.

“Enter,” she purred, retrieving a goblet overflowing with blood from beneath the human victim the demon had strung up to the ceiling. She took a deep drink from the chalice, and held some of the fluid in her own mouth, before kissing it into Jeoram’s mouth. She didn’t directly acknowledge the demon that entered.

“Mistress, paladins have been sight traveling through the demonlands. Heading towards Reeve’s Bluff.”

“Reeve’s Bluff?” She asked, still looking at Jeoram, watching his injuries close up as fresh blood coursed through his veins. “What, are the slaves of the war whore finally getting around to putting Furtan out of his misery?” She drew a nail down his chest, watching with hunger as it opened, her tongue following along to collect the seeping blood, before granting him another sip of human blood, to close it once more. Jeoram winced, but did not cry out. He knew what would happen if he did.

“Shall we make a report to Baath Me’el, mistress?” the lesser demon asked, not daring to look upon her magnificent nude form.

“Baath Me’el has little use for words, worm. He would be far more impressed if we were to bring a paladin back to the Ebon keep, for his amusement. Maybe after I’ve had my amusement out of them first.” Caressing her pet’s face, she had a gleam of ingenious in her eyes. “Why don’t you bring me one of these paladins, and you can play with them as I do.”

Catching her hand, he brought it to his lips and sucked the lingering blood off them, “Whatever my mistress wishes.”

"Did any of you get any sleep last night.

"No," Clara answered cheerily, digging into a breakfast of leftover venison and raisins. Willam shook his head mutely, looking slightly embarrased, and Sue grimly drank black coffee and didn't answer. Thora and Sigurd chuckled a little, yawning and holding hands and nodding agreement.

"Nope," Matthias added, sipping his own mug of coffee.

"Fuck..." Justine groaned irritibly.

"Pretty much," Matthias yawned.

"I don't wanna know," Justine snapped. "We're in the Demonlands, people, not on vacation!"

"I know," Matthias replied, voice level. "Believe me, I know." He met Justine's gaze. "I can feel it, gnawing at me. And we're still in the outer marches."

Justine's expression was suddenly wary, and Matthias didn't miss the way her hands suddenly hivered over the hilts of her fighting knives. Or the way the teens suddenly became extremely interested in what he was saying, while trying to loom unconcerned. "Which means..?" Clara asked.

"Which means I hope that the wards and bindings in my soul are done well," Matthias responded. "Because the enefgies of Hell strengthen my demon." He smiked bleakly. "But Ari's got the words of command, and you've got four Paladins and an apprentice if that doesn't work." He hesitated. "Oh, and a priestexs."

"And me," Sigurd added.

"Oh, yeah," Matthias added. "Someone to cling decoratively to theco quering heros in the victory portrait."

Thora sniggered. Clara kept her face neutral, but the corner if her mouth crooked up. Sue grumbled incoherently, then sipped her coffee. "I hate you so much right now," Sigurd grumbled.

"Good. It'll improve your focus in your lessons later."

“Well then, sounds like all the more reason for us to buckle down and focus on the mission,” Justine declared, tearing a hunk of bread off a communal loaf, “I’ll scout the wilderness a bit more, see if we can’t get the jump on our traitor.” She caught Ari’s disapproving look and shook her head, “The other traitor, clearly.” Into the demonlands, she went once more. Hoping to find that bastard before he found them.

She figured she was being too hard on them. Really, she just missed Cassi, and with literally every other person here hooking up, her ache deepened. Nothing could have convinced her to bring her wife along, and luckily Cassi wasn’t nearly as stubborn as Aurianna, but the nights were cold by herself. Knowing that her wife was both expecting her, and expecting made each night harder.

Of course, the opportunity to take down a second Demon Lord was too great to deny. Even though Cassi was carrying her child. Hells, because she was carrying her child. The thought that their kid might be able to grow up in a world without the demon lords of Lust or Torment was all the motivation she needed to pursue this quest, even if she was finding herself homesick now.

“Well, well, well. What do we have here?” An annoying familiar voice called. Shit! Had she been so deep in her thoughts that she had ensnared? Jeoram appeared over the nearby ridge, eying her with eyes like flowing blood. “Where is Ari? She’s the one I really want. Not that you won’t do..”

“You must be out of your fucking mind if you think I’d tell you!” Justine snarled, loosing off two shots before sprinting for cover.

“Oh, I am sure Ari told you what happened to her then, didn’t she? The things they did to her?” Jeoram taunted, smirking darkly. He closed the distance between them, knocking her bow from her hands with his strike. “I suppose I could just bring you in, and wait for Ari to come to your rescue. Then you two can be violated together.” He swiped at her again, but she was able to pin his blade down with one of her daggers, before following up with a slash form the second. He swayed back, not enough to avoid the blow, but enough to mitigate most of the damage, leaving him with a long thin cut from his cheek to his temple. Stepping back into her space, he hit her nose with an elbow blow, stunning her with the power of his move. Crimson blood poured down her face as he wrapped his hand around her throat and lifted her off the ground.

“Where is Ari?!” he demanded again,his other fist landing in her gut. Instead of defiance, she smiled weakly, motioning with her head.

“Right behind you.”

Jeoram turned his head, just in time to get smacked across the jaw with the butt of her golden spear. Justine fell as he did, gasping and coughing against the blood flowing from her nose. Aurianna came to her side, putting herself between her best friend and her once lover. “Are you okay?”

“I will be once we kick his ass.”

“Oh Ari, you shouldn’t have! You know how badly I wanted to have threesome with you,” Jeoram mocked, retrieving his greatsword as he looked for holes in her stance.

“Threesome? I’m not the only one here, Jeoram,” Ari declared, as the teenagers came out of their hiding spots to surround him.

“Well, if you want to bring in some extra guests, I will too,” Jeoram laughed, half mad, half hungry. Ravenous poured over the hill into the valley, surrounding them in turn. “Doesn’t have to be this way, Ari. Surrender, and the rest of them can go free.”

“Yeah, I’ve seen how well works, personally. Think I will opt for kicking your ass, instead.”

"Shit!" Sigurd gasped, staring at the horde of demons as they poured towards the town. "How many of those fucking things does he have?"

Matthias laughed, the sound grim and hollow. "They Ravenous are mindless hunger, born from moments of mindless greed." He smiled without mirth. "How many times have you thoughtlessly hurt someone by being selfish?"

"Shit." He stared. "How do we fight them?"

"Like this." Matthias stride to the top of the hill, raising his arms. "Satsuysena! Earthshaker! By the Binding of Norrish, I demand obedience! Satsuysena! I am one who holds the keys! Earthshaker! I am one with Narat! Satsuysena! Earthshaker! Let the bones of the Mother of Dragons destroy my enemies!"

Sugurd gaped as great spears of stone erupted from the earth, ripping into the front ranks of the demons and blunting the charge of the Ravenous. Then, getting ahold of himself, he unslung his harp.

Sue exploded from cover at a sprint faster than any cheetah, Willam hot on her heels. "Circle left!" she shouted, banking right to come around Aurianna and hit Jeoram from the side.

"On him!" Willam called back, heart pounding. He'd never forgiven himself for freezing, that night in the Sanctuary. He'd failed Clara then, failed Lady Aurianna then. No matter what anyone has said, no matter that everyone had agreed that going for help had been the best move. He should have done more.

He wouldn't fail them again. Not this time.

Jeoram laughed, parrying Willam's mace and deflecting Sue's sword with his shield. "Children, Ari? You send children against me?" He spun, slamming his shield into Willam's skull and forcing Sue to hurl herself to the side to avoid his sword. "It's what I should expect from a whore, though." He grinned. "Did you fuck them, too?"

Something shit past his head. "Justine! Catch!" Clara shouted, tossing a bundle as, weaponless, she slammed into Jeoram. The fallen Paladin grunted in shock as she tackled him to the ground.

"Ari's little pet!" he mocked, twisting to try dislodge her. "I thought I..." His words cut off as a mailed fist slammed into his face, driving his head into the earth.

"Shut! Up!" Clara roared, punctuating each word with a sledgehammer blow from her fists. "You've... said... enough!"

Spitting black blood, Jeoram caught a fistful of Clara's hair and jerked. Caught off guard, the young Paladin squawked in pain as a chunk tore loose and she flipped to one side. Jeoram drove an elbow into her ribs as he twisted, groping for his sword only to jerk back as a mace hammered the pommel into the mud.

Willam's boot caught him in the breastplate, flipping him over. He rolled, putting distance between him and the frenzied blows of the Aspirant, still laughing. "What's so funny?" Willam demanded.

Jeoram raised his arm, and a gout of black fire washed over the young Paladin-Aspirant. "You, " he sneered, enjoying the boy's screams as his flesh cooked and split. "Pretending you're a real warrior."

The sounds of breaking stone could be heard behind him as he stopped to recover his blade, kicking the smoking, agonized Willam as he did. "How many of them will die, Ari?" he asked as the Ravenous swarmed behind him. "I told you, didn't I? You're not fit for field work anymore."

“Sue, get William to safety, so Thora can tend to him. Clara, help Justine and Hope fight the ravenous. I got this.” Aurianna commanded, holding her spear before her, to create space between her and Jeoram.

“Have you now, whore?” the demon mocked, glaring at her with leering eyes, “I slew the Lord Commander. Or, was it just your father?” He tested her with a thrust of his great sword. She pinned it down, but he pivoted towards her, catching her in the kidney with his gauntleted fist. The butt of her spear caught him in the chin and a follow up slash struck his midsection. Protected by armor, it didn’t pierce him, but it did knock the air out of his enough to push him back.

“And I faced down Hydranes. I’m not scared of you.” She asserted, keeping her between them. Hiding the fact she had been shaken by how close he had come to hitting her in the stomach instead. Fingers tightened around the shaft of her weapon, turning her worry into determination. She charged this time, a hard strike into his shoulder, knocking him back several paces.

“I’ll slay your husband too. Before your very eyes,” Jeoram smiled batting aside her strike. “You will know that no one is coming for you when I bring you to Baath Me’el once more.” His sword came from the left, forcing her to scramble to intercept it.

“I was twice the Paladin he was!” Jeoram snarled as their blades locked together. Pushing into her space, he managed to break the dead lock, knocking Ari off balance. An overhead hammer blow rang off her spear as he followed up with the opening he created. “Twice the demon, too.” He swung again, in a wide arc, just missing her head by inches. Ducking under his blow, she retaliated with a low sing of her own, catching him behind the knee. He fell hard onto his back, the thud of his unhallowed armor reverberating in the valley.

Ari stood over him. “Two bad you’re half the man he is,” she murmured, before driving the butt of her spear into his face, again and again and again.

Clara wanted to run to Willam, soothe his wounds and his pain with the small miracles she could command. But Aurianna was right. She'd help him much more by driving back the demons. So she gripped her mother's sword in both hands and bellowed a war cry as she swung. The keen edge bit deep, disembowling the first of the Ravenous, and she lept over it as it fell. The next in line slashed out with iron talons and she slid under it, blade tearing upwards through its chest. The corpse collapsed onto her and she shoved it asude.

"Come!" she roared, voice harsh and inhuman. "Come, and die!"

An arrow whizzed past, and the next Ravenous fell dead. "Don't getcocky!" Justine shouted, reloading.

Matthias coughed and spat, vouce hoarse and throat raw from the effort of pronouncing the Primal Speech. It had been a challenge, the four spells he'd managed, but he'd acciunted for nearly half the Ravenous. And Sigurd hadn't done too badly, managing to crush three demons in a block of frozen air. Not bad at all, given the amount of time he's spent studying the language.

Now he was packing his harp away and drawing his sword as Thora began to pray over the vadly burnt Willam. "Thought you'd be working sing magic," he croaked.

"No," Sigurd replied. "Satires won't touch them, and steel drowns out soothing melodies, and it's too late for inspiration when war fires the blood. Sword time it is, and axe time. Not song time."

Matthias nodded, then froze as he watched Ari stagger backwards under Jeoram's assault. The command words were on his lips, but died unspoken as Ari battered the fallen Paladin to the ground.

Jeoram finally managed to catch the butt if the spear, holding it fast long enough to slam it into thedirt beside his head. A mailed boot lashed out, catching Aurianna in the knee and sending her staggering away. "Bitch," he snarled as he rose, his face a bloody mask of hate. "I won't[/i[ kill your husband for that." He kicked out, and she twisted hard enough that his foot missed her gut completely. "I'll take him to Baath Me'el, instead. Let you watch his fate."

Her didge had her off balance, and he grabbed her hair like a handle. "Remember this?" he laughed, breath hot and foul on her face. "It's how I took you to the altar, remember?" His tongue traced her cheek, and then he howled in agony as her knee crushed his armired codpiece into his groin.

Jeoram was down, but that didn’t stop Aurianna from slamming another foot into his crotch, and another, his reward for reminding her how he had violated her. For a moment she was blinded by her fury, determined to return the pain he had inflicted on her on that. His pelvis was shattered before she was done, an injury that would permanently cripple a human. But not a paladin. Nor former paladin turned demon. Still, she didn’t stop until the pain overtook his consciousness.

Without the master to control them, the Ravenous went mad, striking in all directions and even amongst themselves. They truly were as destructive as a force of nature, and a bigger threat without Jeoram controlling them. Ari and Sue joined in the struggle to contain the demons of famine, but even with the numbers they struck down, the tide seemed unending.

“Can we push them back?” Justine called, falling back as she continued to take aim.

“We don’t need to hold them back. We need to take control!” Ari declared, Meeting Matthias’ eyes from across the battlefield.

"Control them?" Clara asked, hamnering away at yet another demon. Her sword had been blunted by the iron skin of multiple Ravenous, and now it was mostly brute force that was putting them down. "How?"

Sue, her own sword broken on a demon, crushed a skull with a helmet-sized rock she'd found, and wished she'd grabbed Willam's mace. And then hoped he'd still be able to use it. "Ask... them... nice?" she gasped, lungs and arms and shoukders burning with the strain.

Then they both flinched as a word rolled across the battlefield. Not the Primal Soeech, but something... foul. Sickly-sweet, like rotten meat become speech. The corrupted angelic speech of Hell. But the Ravenous hesitated, then stopped and looked. Bith Paladins looked as well.

Matthias stood on the top of the hill, between the Ravenous and Thora and Sigurd. He snarled and spat something in the obscene language. The demons shifted and started to move towards him. He shouted again, the very syllables making the young women feel uneasy and unclean.

The Ravenous stopped moving.

Matthias advanced slowly down the hill, calmly pacing off one step after another. Itwas, he knew, the only way to control his fear. His fear of the Ravenous. Of the thing he was attempting. Of the bitter, filthy syllabkes that spewed from his throat. Language shaped thought, he knew. And he was speaking the language of Hell.

"Obey me!" The words oozed from his lips. "Sathanas and Erishkigal are my tongue, I speak with Their voices! Obey me!"

The Ravenous swayed, hypnotized. Or maybe just curious, willing to play with their food. "Your master is unworthy! He is weak! By right of might I command you! By Geryon and Bolagg I require obedience."

Now the final test. Would they submit, or would he die? "Kneel!"

They stared wt him long and hard. Then, clumsily, they prostrated themselves. Matthias slowlyreleased a breath he wasn't aware he was holding. Then he walked aming them, through them, to join Ari. For a long moment, he stared down at Jeoram. Then, slowly, he smiled. "Erect ascaffold," he said. "I've got an idea..."

Bitter bile riled in Aurianna’s gut as listened to her husband speak the infernal speech. It was a necessary evil, she knew, and she didn’t judge Matthias for doing it. Hell, it was her idea, unless he had been thinking the same thing. Still, she watched him carefully make his way to her, looking for signs that he was in control, or that the demon was taking charge. His command did not clarify things. Both man and demon had expressed interest in torturing Jeoram. Not just Matthias, though, but most of the paladins here.

Clara and Thora tended the badly injured aspirant. Already his burns were healing over, and cracked skin bonded back together. Ari found herself wincing in sympathy, remembering the lash of black fire. Remembering how it had incapacitated her, enough that Matthias could-

No, she wasn’t going to dwell on that. Soon, and all of it would be behind them. Half of them got started on the instructions, with Clara too concerned with William’s injuries to be much help. Still, it didn’t take long, not since they has come upon an abandoned shack not far off. A makeshift frame was erected, and Jeoram’s limp body was propped up on it. It was the revenge she had been waiting for, for months, but still Aurianna found herself uneasy. Revenge wouldn’t make her whole again. Revenge wouldn’t mend the wound on her spirit. Justice would go a lot further towards healing the damage that had been done, but torturing Jeoram wasn’t justice, merely revenge.

“What are you going to do?”

"What am I going to do?"

Matthias didn't answer the question right away. Instead, he drew a knife and began carving a series of elaborate sigils into the earth around the scaffold, working outwards from the innermost. Justine watched the whole operation warily, bow nocked. "We could just kill him," she commented at one point, gesturing at Jeoram withthe barbed shaft.

"You weren't there," Clara said, coming to join them. Her face was ashen, and her voice shook with hate. "After what he did, I say..."

"Ladies, please," Matthias interrupted, wiping sweat from his face. The physical task wasn't difficult, but the concentration required to empower the sigils was exhausting. "What, exactly, do you think I plan to do to him?"

"Torture him,," both replied, flatly.

"I won't say that it hadn't crossed my mind," Matthias agreed, completing the final circld. "But after what would have been done to him un the Ebon Keep, I doubt even my imagination could do worse." Rising, he dusted off his knees and began unpacking the satchel he'd brought. A few minutes work assembled asmall copper brazier, and as coals heated he began laying out a number of unpleasant instruments. Hooks and knives and irons.

"Then," Justine asked, watching his preparations uneasily, "what are you doing?"

Matthias lifted a hook. "I'm going to help him."

Jeoram screamed, and screamed, and screamed. From the position of the sun in the sky, it couldn't have been more than an hour, but the agony seemed to last an eternity. Finally, gasping and hanging limp in the scaffold, he heard a voice say "I'm finished. Cut him loose." Was that... the traitor? Matthias?

"Are... are you sure?" Young voice. That teenage pet of Ari's, perhaps? Clara, maybe?

"Yes." Definitly the traitor.

He gasped as something sawed at the thongs, the motion jolting painfully numb limbs. The last strap parted and he crashed to the earth in a heap. Rage bubbled through him as he called on the strength of his demonic soul, spreading his wings and leaping for... He yelped as he stumbled forward, the leap pushing him just far enough to painfully scrape his chin on a stone. His strength was gone! His demonic soul silent! Had they bound it in some fashion?

A callused hand lufted his face, and he found himself staring at Matthias. "Not feeling so good?"

"Whu,,, what did..." even speech was hard.

"What did I do to you?" Matthias shrugged. "Something I learned from Hydranes, that's all." The traitor shifted, and Jeoram stared in horror at the thing he had concealed. A writhing, corpse-pale serpent hissed and snarled within a pentacle, pus and poison leaking from cancerous growths. "Recognize it?" With a cry, Jeoram tried to look away. Matthias grabbed his hair and forced him to look. "That's your demon, boy. That's the wretched thing Baath Me'el gave you when he took your soul."

Jeoram stared, face ashed, tears streaming down his cheeks. "That's... that's..."

"Just a larvae, boy," Matthias continued, relentlessly. "And it would have eaten you alive from the inside, given time. Hollowed you out and taken on your memories and personality until there was no you left. Your master's little joke."

He let Jeoram fall to the earth as he stood, muttering words of power under his breath. His flesh rippled as he stalked towards the larva, bleaching and whitening as his hair darkened to the color of ash. A taloned hand breached the protective circle, scooping it up. "This is a mercy, boy,[/i]" Matthias the demon laughed, turning to face him. "Without this, you have a slim chance of redemption. And with this..?"

The demon lifted the larva to his mouth. "With this, I gain a small measure of strength. Enough, perhaps, to kill a demon lord..." And then, laughing at Jeoram's screams for mercy, he devoured the hellish thing. Clara turned away, revolted. Sue threw up and Justine nearly joined her. Finally, it was over.

Words of power flowed from the demon's lips. "There. Now you're just like me." Matthias stepped forward and crouched down, observing him. "A soulless husk who may, if sincere enough, be granted the opportunity to earn mercy. Whether from Afodisia or another of the gods." He stroked Jeoram's golden hair, and shook his head sadly as the younger fallen Paladin sobbed in agony and flinched away. "I wish you good fortune," he added quietly. "I sincerely do."

Ari collected Jeoram’s armor and weapon, intending to discard them, when she had an idea. “Sigurd!”

The blond bard made his way to her side, eying her curiously, “Yes?”

“I know we dismissed this plan out of hand before, but I think there may be some value in it now. Here, try this on,” she explained, handing off the helm the fallen paladin had once wore. Sigurd grimaced, turning it over in his hands, before he put it on.

“It’s a bit heavy,” he noted, “not sure I can wear it effectively.”

“Not for protection, I imagine,” Ari agreed, “but you could pull off playing the asshole. At least, long enough to get us close to Baath Me’el.”

“Wait, what?!” Sigurd damned now, ripping the helm off.

“You could walk us right into the Ebon Keep, carrying our weapons with the legion of Ravenous at your back. We use the Ravenous as a distraction, along with our remain paladins who will be waiting just outside the keep. I don’t see a better way to do this, at the moment.”

“Always me. Why is it always me?” he lamented.

“If this is successful, I am sure I can get the Church to throw a feast in your honor. I mean, all of our honor, technically, but you would definitely be allowed to attend this one,” Ari offered.

“I’m in.”

They returned to Reeve’s Bluff, making their final preparations for coming battle and letting William rest up as much as possible. Thora had healed most of his wounds, and with his vitality, he’d be in fighting shape after a night’s slumber. Ari did what she could to better fit Jeoram’s armor to Sigurd. It would seem, however, that their evening would not be spent in peace, as the Demon Lord Furtan made a personal appearance before them.

“Well, former Baron Matthias, it seems your mission was a success. I’d rather not wait overly long for my recompense.”

“Recompense?” Ari whispered to Sigurd.

“He uh, promised to teach Lord Furtan how he won your loyalty.” Sigurd explained in whispers. Ari raised an eyebrow and stifled a laugh, before standing and approaching the Demon.

“You want to know how Matthias obtained my devotion?” Ari asked, holding up her left hand, and pointing to the ring on her finger, “With this.”

Furtan examined the ring. “I don’t sense any magical enhancements to supersede your will. What is special about it?” he snarled.

“It’s a symbol of our commitment, of the trust we place in one another. Based upon our love.”

“Love?” Furtan spat, “What do demons know of love?”

“I understand that demons know nothing of love. Only by renouncing his demonic ties and by striving towards redemption could Matthias win my love, and offer his love in turn.”

Furtan growled in fury, turning towards Matthias now, “This is not what you swore to me! You offered me a paladin of my own!”

"I did," Matthias agreed blandly, crossing his arms. "I said I would trach you my secret, and that you could then apply it to make one of the Paladins stay with you." He gestured around. "Feel free. Convince them of your sincerity."

Furtan lunged for him with a snarl of rage.

Before Matthias could flinch, before he could even register that he was being attacked, Clara intervened. Moving with a speed he didn't think even a Paladin was capable of, she drove the demon into the ground and pinned him there, a knee in his back and his arms twisted behind him. "Give me an excuse," she snarled, and Matthias froze at the sounds of the Primal Speech. "Sigurd told me about your hospitality. Give me an excuse."

Furtan froze as well, not even daring to struggle. "I... apologize," he said carefully, venom lacing his voice. Then, unexpectedly, he began to laugh.

"I think you can let him up, Clara," Matthias said after a while.

"Oh, yes," Furtan said, words coming as gasps around his humor. "Yes, I am done. For now. On my name, I will not harm or cause to be harmed any of you while you remain in my domain."

Clara looked at Matthias and, at his nod, released the demon. Furtan clambered to his taloned feet with an air of wounded dignity. "Redemption," he laughed bitterly. "Who would have believed it? Baron Matthias, seeking redemption. How will you achieve it, I wonder? Will you restore innocense and life to your victims, perhaps? Apologize to the children you raped and sold into slavery? Clothe the priests in new skin, and rebuild their sanctuaries?"

Very carefully, Matthias refused to look at the expressions of those around him. "If I can. If I survive the task with which I am charged."

"Which is..?" Furtan prompted.

"To kill Baath Me'el."

Furtan stared. And then began to laugh once more. "I need not seek your deaths, once you leave my domain, for you fools gladly march towards an infinitly worse doom than I coukd have imagined!" He raised a hand as Justine began to speak. "No, no, I shall not warn him. I never served that one." Shaking his head, he turned to leave. Then he stopped. "But if any of you wish to not commit protracted suicide, you are welcome to call on me." His eyes traced Willam's form, and he licked his lips. "We can discuss the terms under which you may remain..."

Aurianna managed to hold her tongue until the demon was out of earshot before scoffing. “He is going to let us live? How generous.” Of course, he certainly could send word to Baath Me’el, warning of their approach, and despite his assurances, Aurianna wasn’t sure she bought it. Never the less, it was too late now. She turned towards the teenagers.

“Do try to get some sleep tonight. He,” she pointed to William, “needs his rest, in particular. There will be plenty of time for youthful indiscretions once we return to the Temple.” While the rest of the group had dinner Ari pulled Matthias upstairs to their room. After a lengthy kiss, she spoke.

“This isn’t our last night together. There is a lifetime of lovemaking ahead of us, and this is just one night among many,” She insisted, cradling his face in her hands, running her thumbs over his cheeks. She pressed her forehead against his, biting her lip to hold back tears, “You’re not allowed to die on me, Matthias. We are already set to name our child after my father, so there isn’t room to name them in your honor. We-“ She kissed him again, pushing back against her fears. “Stay with me Matthias. Tonight and forever.”

MF Smut Scene: Matthias and Aurianna
"Forever," Matthias whispered, not trusting his voice to speak louder. He kissed her back, embracing her and trying to ignore the small shudders of suppressed emotion in her body. "Forever and always." Drawing his face back just a little, he looked into her eyes. A small smile tugged at his lips. "I already saw what happens when I get stupid and try to do the 'noble thing'. Besides..." he ran his hands over her belly, which was just starting to thicken a little with the child within. Their child. "I have more than one reason to survive, now."

He worked at the buttons of her blouse, slipping his hands within to feel the warm smoothness of her abdomen. It was his imagination, he knew, but he liked to believe he could sense the new life within her. Sighing happily, he leaned his forehead against hers. "Are you sure it's a boy, though. Mykelle would work, but it sounds a little formal for an infant." His hands slid around her sides, causing a button to pop loose as he pulled her in for a second, more lingering kiss.

"Forever," he whispered, nipping at her lower lip as their lips parted. "Forever and tonight." His hands slid back over her belly, tickling lightly at her navel before moving to undo the last of the buttons. "I will always stay with you," he murmured, molding his hands to the soft mounds of her breasts. "And this is nit our last night together." His thumbs stroked ver her nipples, teasing them to hardening life as he tasted her lips once more.

Her hands, flesh and steel, traced over his arms as he caressed her, memorizing the defined muscles and the numerous scars. His words brought a smile to her lips and tears to her eyes, even as she promised herself she wouldn’t cry. It would be the first time they face impossible odds, thought she could only hope it would be the last.

Regardless, she didn’t want to think of that right now. Instead she let herself get swept up in the strong of his arms and the love in his eyes and the tender affection in his kiss. Pulling him towards the bed, she took her turn to undress him. Exploring his firm form, letting cool metal fingers alternate with warm flesh digits, enjoying his reactions. Continuing to enjoy his reaction as she worked open his pants, stroking him with rigid steel fingers.

“Should I take my revenge for what you did yesterday? Treating me like a whore and using me for your desire?” She breathed in his ear, nibbling on his ear as she switched hands, feeling him throb and pulse against her. “Should I show a demon what happens when he is captured by a vengeful paladin? Or are you going to dedicate yourself to redemption and service in my honor?”

Goddess.

Matthias' eyes went wide at the contrasting sensation of cool steel and warm skin exploring his body as Ari undressed him, and then around his shaft as she pushedhim back on the bad and opened his trousers. Her words sent fire through his veins as she taunted him, turning their earkier game back on him. "I took your honor, Paladin," he growled, hips lifting to offer her more of his cock. "Took it when I made you my whore!"

Playing his role, he reached up and grabbed her shoulders, jerking her forward. Her breasts pressed into his chest as she sprawled across him, and then he twisted and rolled. She ended up beneath him, one of his legs between her thighs as he pinned her shoulders to the mattress. "Big talk, for a Paladin whore who begged me to fuck her ass with a thick demon cock," he taunted, rubbiing his hot, hard shaft against her belly.

Laughing, he kissed her roughly. "Big talk of capture, from a whore who's drooling for demon dick. You'd best do better, if you want your revenge." Rough hands squeezed a breast. "What are you going to do to stop me from having you, Paladin? Overpower me? Bind me?" His teeth scraoee her throat. "Best hurry, or I'll fill myself with your blood while I fill you with my seed again."

Aurianna gasped at his words, remembering the ecstasy of being fed on, remembering those early days of him doing that very thing. Taking her blood and replacing it with his seed. It was almost enough to let him win again, let herself get used by her husband once more. But no, after the altercation with Jeoram, she needed to reassert her strength. Matthias’s playful tone was too close to her ex’s hurtful mocking.

Exploding out from underneath him, Ari called upon the strength the goddess had granted her. She slammed Matthias into the wall behind, grip on his throat tightening as she remembered at the last moment he was still mortal. She pulled her throw just enough not to toss him through the thin wall, but the build still shook with her effort and Matthias gasped as the air left his lungs. She kissed him before he recovered, breathing into his lungs as her tongue subdued his.

“Make no mistake, demon. You are my captive. You belong to me. And you will serve my pleasure, where you want to or not,” She growled at him, her body tight against him. Another rough kiss, quick and deep, before she pulled away. Before he could pursue her to kiss again, her fist was in his hair, dragging him down to his knees. Using his hair as a leash, she sat on the body before him, legs spread open for him. “Lick it.” She snarled.”

The teenagers all flinched as the wall between their room and the older paladin’s room shook. After a moment they all went back to eating their dinner, with only William left wide eyed and alarmed. “Are we sure they are fucking? Because that sounds a bit like fighting.”

Clara laughed, caressing William’s cheek before patting him with just a hint of strength. “You have so much to learn. And you will, once you are all healed up.”

He knew how much stronger she was, thanks to the Mantle of Afodisia, but it still caught him off guard. Knowing a thing just didn't prepare you to experience that thing when it was directed against you, and a genuine thrill of fear shot through him as he struck the wall. He loved Ari, trusted her. But had she forgotten? He was stil mortal.

But his back didn't break, and the wall didn't give way under the force if the blow. But the air exploded from his lungs, and he barely caught his breath before steel fingers clamped on his throat and her tongue filled his mouth. And then she was declaring that he was her prisoner as she forced him to his knees, spreading herself for him. "Lick it."

Turned on as he was, aroused by the display of dominance, he still had a role to play. "Fuck you!" he spat, making a game of trying to twist away. "I'll..." He never managed to complete the sentence, as divine strength forced his mouth to her slit. He snarled into her cunt, teeth scraping over her labia as he drew a stranged gasp from her throat. Then he caught her clip, teeth gently biting the tender flesh before he pursed his lips and sucked. Her respnse was a moan and spreading her legs wider, and he slid his hands between the wall and her ass. Fingernails dug into skin as his tongue stroked deeply into her core.

"They're not getting any sleep, are they?" Sue asked.

"Probably not, no," Sigurd agreed.

"Wait," Willam said, looking confused. "Fighting? As sex? Isn't that..?" He hesitated, choking on the last word. He knew what had happened to Lady Aurianna, and the thought that she might let that happen was baffling.

"Rape?" Clara asked. "No, not if everyone's agreeing. Then it's just all dominant and aggressive and fucking hot."

Willam looked skeptical, but Sue and Thora nodded agreement. Sigurd shrugged a little. "Yeah, but you Paladins play kinda rough for my tastes."

Sue giggled at Willam's questioning expression. "Clara... well, she cracked three of his ribs, once."

"By accident!" Clara protested, blushing furiously.

“Oh, soon enough demon,” Ari growled in response to her husband’s curse, enjoying the way her cunt smothered his words. “I’ll have you on your back, draining you of your demonic vitality. Drop by drop, until I’ve completely weakened you.” The way he alternated between teeth and tongue was exciting, little bursts of pain to make her pleasure all the sweeter. Each time he bared fangs she tightened her grip in his hair, loosening her fingers as bliss flooded her thighs.

“That’s right demon,” She growled, watching him intently, noting the way her passion glistened on his face, “fuck me with your tongue.” Hips bridged to take more of him, his obedience as hot as anything he actually did to her, in the moment. That obedience, as well as that tongue, driving her mad, rapture flooding her senses. A sharp gasp marked the beginning of her release, her body rigid and tensing as he worked in her. “Goddess!” She exulted, eyes rolling back into her head as her pleasure rode her nerves along her body.

Her body sagged against the wall as she recovered, pulling Matthias up to kiss once more. Her honey was divine on his tongue and smeared on his cheeks, and she couldn’t get enough. Not as steel fingers gripped the back of his head to hold his close. And not as bodies crashed into the bed and each other. She was still kissing him as they sank onto the bed together, pinning his shoulders down as she devoured his lips. Finally, gasping, she released his mouth, staring into his eyes with foreheads pressed together. “Shall I fuck the hell out of you?”

He barely had time to savor her orgasm beffore she dragged him to his feet, devouring the taste of her pleasure before manhandling him onto the bed. It was a new experience for him, frightening and arousing at the same time, and he clung to her as she pinned him to the mattress and fairly devoured his mouth. "Shall I fuck the hell out of you?" she growled, voice husky with desire and the thrill of dominance.

"You can try," he snapped back, struggling against her weight. Divine strength didn't make her heavier, after all, and he managed to roll her onto her back. His hands locked around her wrists, pinning them above her head as he kissed her back. His cock, almost painfully hard, rubbed against her thigh. "But you'd better try harder, Paladin." He shifted his hips, sliding his shaft over her lips and growling in frustration as he remembered he was pinning her thighs together with his own. "Because if you don't, Paladin, I'll have you again. In front of your whole squad!"

He bit at a taut, erect nipple, hard enough to leave red marks on her pale skin. "You like that, don't you? You slut. Dreaming of taking a thick demon dick while your fellows watch you. Loving the thought of them watching me stretch you around my meat and pumping me full of my cum!" He shifted his grip, slapping her lightly across the face and then gripping her throat. "Say it! Say you want to be used as a demin's whore in front of your goddess!"

Not that he believed she'd give in for an instant. Or that she'd remain beneath him. Not in the mood she was obviously in. But if she wanted to play at conquering a demon? Well. He'd oblige her.

Once more Matthias tried to establish dominance, adding a bit of defiance to his performance. Relaxed from her orgasm, there was even more temptation to let him win, let him fuck her hard and long, until they were both a sweaty pile of bodies and bliss. Very tempted, until his hand crossed her cheeks. It didn’t hurt, but it shocked her, challenged her. Oh, she certainly couldn’t let this slide, even if his fingers felt exquisite around her throat.

Steel fingers pried his hand from her neck, gripping his wrist. She rolled him over now, leaving him hanging half off their bed as she sat over him. “Amusingly enough, everything you just said is true, demon. Or, very nearly true. I want my whole to watch me. Watch me as I take you. As I conquer you with my cunt. As I subdue you with sex. As I wring rapture from your body and praise from your lips. My goddess works through me, lending me strength on the battlefield and in bed. I serve Afodisia while I fuck you, my demon whore.”

She gripped his cock with cold steel fingers once more. She stroked him, enjoying his writhing and struggling, before holding him still to fuck herself on him. Cool rigid digits stood in contrast to the sweltering liquid heat of her slit. She didn’t release her grasp as her pussy swallowed him, riding half his meat. Fuck, but she wanted all of him, wanted to feel every inch of him pulsing within her velvet tunnel. She wanted all that, all of him, but she wanted something else even more.

“Pledge yourself to me, demon,” She commanded, rising up so only his head was submerged in her wetness, “Swear loyalty, and you can cum within my body.”

Goddess, she felt amazing. The contrast of cool seel and warn heated flesh in his throbbing cock was incredible. And she was a vision of divine glory, her bare body alabaster in the semidarkness as she straddled him. "Damn you," he growled, unable to disguuse the desperate hunger in his voice. "I yield myself to ou, Paladin! I am defeated! I am your slave!" Hetried to thrust upwards, , only to find that he was strong enough to lift her but nowhere near enough to bury his aching meat in her. "Mark me... as yours. And use me... as you wish!"

He uttered a hoarse cry ot pleasure as she sank around his erect shaft, buring him deep in her slick heat. Then he arched into her as she leaned forward, molding her body to his, and bit his chest.

Sigurd peered through the open doorway, hands idly stroking Sue and Thora as they watched the oblivious Paladin and her husband rut like wild animals. "You're sure we should do this?" he asked, nuppin the back of Thora's neck.

Thora leaned back into him, guiding one of his hands to her breast. "Hey," she whispered, "we all heard her say she wanted us all to watch.

Sigurd squeezed gently, rewarded by a husky sigh of delight. "And tge instructions to get some rest?" he whispered, hand sliding up to slip inside her shirt. "Because no way this doesn't end in fucking."

"We'll just have to sleep in the saddle," Sue replied, squeezing his cock. "Because I never did ket you fuck me last night..."

"I thought I was supposed to rwst," Willam protested half-heartedly. Clara was kneeling before him, opening his pants and softly stroking his cock, and it was hard to work up any enthusiasm for insisting.

"Oh, you are," Clara answered innocently, slowly running her tongue up his dark length and circling his head. "You just have to sit there." She grinned, teasing the opening in the head of his cock. "I'll handle everything..." Her mouth closed around him, slowly sliding down his shaft, and he moaned aloud.

Ari bit her lip as she looked down at her husband, struggling beneath her, powerless before her. Begging, pledging himself to her. With her flesh hand on his abs, she released his cock, sinking down his length. Her cry echoed his, relieved and euphoric, as eyes rolled into the back of her head.

She leaned against him now, eager to feel his body against hers, eager to mark him as he suggested. Her teeth were sharp on his chest, scrapping along the hard muscle. There was a dark purple mark when she was done, rising up above him once more. She began to ride him, thighs clenching as she rose up his shaft, and slid back down. Grabbing his hands, she put them on her breasts, encouraging him to cup and squeeze them, to support them as she moved hard and faster around him. A fuller handful now, and responsive to his touch.

“Tell your Goddess how much you enjoy serving her pleasure,” Ari commanded, voice thick with ecstasy, “There is pleasure in service, demon. More pleasure than you could possibly believe. Pleasure you can’t begin to imagine. I will show you. I will take you there, to paradise, to the nirvana beyond your reach. All I ask is your devotion and obedience.” It was a variation of the vows taken by paladins, pledged to Afodisia. The oaths they swore, as they progressed from Aspirant to Paladin. It might have been a bit blasphemous to parody them in sex, but this was an act of love, and Afodisia celebrates all acts of love.

Sue’s hand went into Sigurd’s pants as she watched the older paladin writhing and rising up above her husband. Watching his cock glistening with her dew before she buried him once more. She licked her lips as she stroked Sigurd in the same rhythm, feeling him pulse against her palm, and imagining riding him just like that.

Thora moaned as her fiancé’s hand kneaded her breasts, eyes closed as she sagged against him. Sigurd shushed her, pinching the nipple between two fingers, while his other hand rubbed Sue’s hip. “How much longer are we going to watch? Because I am ready to put on our own little show now.”

William’s cock disappeared between Clara’s spit slick lips, while she moaned. She was pretty sure she was good at this. Better than she had been her first time, at least. No complaints from Sigurd, or any of the more or less name men she sucked during the Celebration, but she wondered if that was just men being smart enough not to put down a person whose teeth were in close proximity of their cock.

William certainly seemed to enjoy it, as he strained against his injuries to offer her more of his shaft. Wincing and moaning and gasping in both pleasure and pain, recovering from his injuries seemed to take a backseat to enjoying her performance. She must be damn good at this, right? For him to do all that?

Back
Top Bottom