Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)
Angry words, followed by angry actions as the two Paladins came to blows. Matthias scrambled out of the way as a stool soared past him, then considered how best to keep intervene. Honestly, the choices weren't good. Getting between two angry Paladins with nothing more than human strength was a nearly suicidal option. And even when he saw a opening, he hesitated. Diana's accusations sync, far more than he'd expected.

When the brawl ended, he started towards Aurianna's side. Ingrud stopped him. "Is it true?" she asked. "Is what she said true?"

Matthias sighed. "Yes."

"Then you... you're..."

"For ten years I've been known as Matthias the Traitor," he snapped wheeling on her. "Is that what you wanted to hear? That I was a traitor, that I betrayed the Order and took service with Basth-Me'el?"

"I just..."

"What?" Matthias snarled. "Despise me now? Can't look past the way I've bled in defense of your town? Go ahead!. I'm Mattiias the Traitor! Hate me!. Everyone else does!" His face twisted with emotion, and his voice fell to a whisper. "Everyone else should."

With a final glance at Aurianna, he stalked off. Ingrud watched him go, then balled her fists and stormed towards Diana and Roland. The blonde Paladin barely had time to look up before the mayor's fist cracked up not her jaw, rocking her backwards. "You stupid cunt!" she snapped, sinking her left fist into Diana's gut. The Paladin fell to her knees puking.

All eyes were suddenly on the mayor. Even Roland, who could quite literally have snapped her in half, looked shocked. Diana tried to get to her feet, and Ingrud hit her again. "I don't give two tugs of a dead dog's cock who he was, Paladin!" She struck again. "Right now, his magics have done more to keep my town alive than you have!"

She seized a fistful of blonde hair and dragged Diana back to her feet. "We don't care about your oaths in the Kingdoms, Paladin. Your goddess is tolerated because she's Lord Verrier's mate!" A sharp knee sank into Diana's gut, and then Ingrud threw her back to the ground to gasp for breath in her own vomit.

"Until the next election, I'm the mayor of Monsford!" she snapped, glaring from Roland to Justine to Aurianna and back. "And I say he stays, and I say he fights, because wounded as he was he's done as much to help us as any of you." She surveyed them again, expression hard.

"And if you don't like it, you can fuck right back off to your temple and your goddess, and leave us here to die without you." She spat. "It's what you self-righteous fucks were going to do anyway."

Aurianna wanted to run after Matthias. She almost took off in his direction when Ingrud approached Diana. One punch in the face, second to the gut and the paladin went down. It was impressive, and terrifying, and Aurianna could see where Clara got her own tenacity from. Now it was Ingrud coming to Matthias’ defense.

She looked for Matthias now, once Ingrud finished her lecture, using the gifts of speed from her goddess. She found him by the far western wall leaning against it with his back to her. “Matthias!” She called, coming to him, throwing her arms around him. He tried to push her off, to break away from her, but she held him tighter, exert her power over him, now. “Stop fighting me, I am, not letting you go,” She whispered, until he relented. She relaxed her grasp, but still kept her body pressed to his, running fingers through his hair.

“That’s not who you are, anymore,” She repeated, like last night, kissing him on the cheek. “You are the man who saved me, who helped and continues to help this town against impossible odds. You are the man I love, and the man I want to spend my life with. To hell with them, all of them if they can’t accept you, or us. I don’t care about that. I care about you.”

She silenced any protested he might have had with a kiss, a kiss that started soft and gentle, that pressed lips against lips. Her tongue pushed into his mouth, her hands pushed him against the wall, and she moaned against his tongue. “I want you. Tonight, and forever, Matthias.”

He heard the sounds of someone running after him, and knew without looking that it was Aurianna. Angry and dejected he quickened his pace, hoping to lose her in the city. Finally, he ducked around a corner and pressed against the wall, hoping she'd miss him in the darkness. Instead she rounded the corner as well and wrapped him in her arms. He struggled then, trying to break away and push her away, but her strength was too great. “Stop fighting me, I am, not letting you go.”

"You should," he snarled. "She's right, you know. I'm nothing but a monster. Nothing but a traitor, and..."

She kissed him on the cheek. “That’s not who you are, anymore.”

"That's all I am, Ari!" he exploded, trying to push her away once more. "Traitor and demon-slave, the monster..."

“You are the man who saved me," she interrupted, refusing to let him go. "Who helped and continues to help this town against impossible odds."

"She's right, Ari!" he interrupted in turn. "Two months ago I would have torn this city apart, if Baath-Me'el had commanded it! I'm not some hero, Ari, and I don't get a 'happily ever after'! I'm..."

"You are the man I love, and the man I want to spend my life with. To hell with them, all of them if they can’t accept you, or us. I don’t care about that. I care about you.”

"Ari, you need to..." She silenced him then, her lips soft on his until she became more urgent. More demanding. She pushed him back against the wall, her tongue slipping between his lips, and he heard a moan that could have been her voice or his. His hands roamed her body, feeling soft flesh beneath her clothes, seeking her warmth. “I want you. Tonight, and forever, Matthias.”

Using some leverage, he rolled her across his body and pushed her against the wall. Now it was his tongue exploring her mouth, his weight pinning her against the wall. His hands explored her sides, one hand snaking up her back to cup the back of her head as the other slid down over the curve of her rear. He lifted her leg, wrapping her thigh around his hips as he ground himself into her. "I want you," he breathed. "Now, right here in the street, where anyone who passes can see just how much I want you." His lips found hers once more, tongue moving in rhythm with his hips against hers. "Now, and forever Ari. As long as you want me."

His hands slid between them, fumbling with the fastening of her breeches, and he groaned as he found her slick against his fingers. "I can't get enough of you," he murmured, teeth rough on her throat as his fingers slipped into her channel. "I'll never get enough of you."

MF Smut Scene: Matthias and Aurianna
“Here?” She moaned, as he kissed and bit at her neck, digging her hands into his shoulders. “I was hoping for a bed-ahhh,” she sighed as he slipped into her, thick rough fingers parting her softness. “Fuck. Yes, wherever, I don’t care. Take me, have me, make love to me, fuck me. All of it. I want all of it, Matthias,” She begged against his lips, slipping out of her pants as she pulled him into another kiss. It was her turn to nip at his neck.

Her own hands tugged at his armor, peeling it off him, matching his insistence, his need, his desperation. His body against hers, her mouth against him his fingers inside her. It was primal and animalistic, a struggle between wanting to kiss and feel him against her, and wanting to get him out of his armor and clothes, and out of her own.

Chain and scale clanged against the stone below them as she sought out him, his hardness, pushing against him, now, taking control. She couldn’t deny the bliss of his fingers moving inside her, but she wanted to taste him. She dropped to her knees pulling his cock to her lips, metal arm holding him close. Goddess, his scent. Strong, and masculine and mouthwatering. She wanted to be covered in it. To smell of him, to be his. She brushed lips against him, drinking in his aroma, as lips traced his veins and bulges.

She would savor him, savor the cock between her lips, running her tongue along the ridge of his head. Left hand stroked him, while her mouth worked, moving down his length eagerly, hungrily, longingly. Saliva left traces of her love upon him as she bobbed upon his shaft, sighing against the pulsing blood. The proof of his love. She looked up at him as she swallowed his every inch, reaching up her hand to hold his.

Armor clattered as it fell to the ground, discarded by frantic, needy hands. Clothes parted next, exposing flesh to hungry fingers and needy lips. Matthias gasped in rhythm with Aurianna as she found him, hot skin and cool steel contrasting sensually as she gripped his throbbing manhood. He made a sound of disappointment as she moved, his fingers slipping from her slick channel as she went to her knees.

That disappointment turned into a gasp of pleasure as she took him between her lips, her steel arm ariund his hips and her fkesh hand om his shaft as she sucked him. He braced himself against the rough brick, watching her watch him as she savored his meat. Her flesh hand reached up, and his fingers twined with hers. "Ari..." he moaned. "Ari..."

He felt his pleasure building, and tried to shift away. Not because he didn't want to watch her drink him down, but because he wasn't certain how long it woukd take him to recover with his merely human stamina. "Ari..." he moaned again. "I... I'm close... Ari..." Pleasure shot through him, making his hips buck involuntarily against her face. He felt his head much the back of her throat, his balls brush against her chin, and his head lolled back as he sighed.

"I don't... don't know... how long... how long... I'll... I'll last..." he gasped, lookkng down at her, nearly cumming at the sight of her lips sliding up and down his spit-slicked shaft. "I want you, Ari."

Aurianna wouldn’t let him move. She like having that degree of control, right now. Knowing he couldn’t do anything to her that she didn’t want, that she didn’t let him. Never the less, she gave him a brief respite from the silken heat of her mouth, bringing her tongue around to caress the bulge on the underside.

“I know. I want you too.” She said, brushing moist lips against his throbbing hardness. “Let’s take our time. I want to make love for hours. Like you promised.” She traced his length with her tongue before continuing. “Let’s get this first one done and out of the way, and you can spend some time loving every inch of me. Until you are ready to go again.”

She went back to swallowing him now, leaving him coating in spit, fucking him with her mouth. Taking all of him in the soft warmth of her mouth, tongue tantalizing him to his release. Eyes closed as she drove herself and hard fast on him, drowning in the rapture of his moans and sighs. She would have her name form his lips, screamed out into the night so everyone knew who was fucking him. She was his, and he was hers, and that was the only thing that mattered in the moment. Not things that happened before, and not the things that would happen tomorrow.

So she forced herself on him, hot wet mouth engulfing his meat until he shot down her throat. A pleased moan hummed against him as she felt the throbbing spasm of his climax, and the salty taste of his orgasm. She didn’t dare waste a drop running her tongue along the open as the stream of his release slowed to a trickle.

Matthias tried to hold back, but it was no use. She felt so good, with her lips wrapped around his cock as she sucked and licked and pleasured him. "Ari..." he moaned, one hand and his forehead braced against the wall and the other tangled in her hair. He stared down at her, watching her watch him as his cock slipped in and out of her mouth. "Ari... I'm... fuck, yes... ah..." Speech was growing difficult, and he bit his lip in hopes that the slight pain would hold off his release. Her response was simply to speed up, tongue caressing and circling his shaft as she fucked him.

His fingers tightened in her hair, and his breath came in gasps as he fought for control. The muscles in his back and his thighs and ass clenched as he struggled to hold back. And then suddenly he was throwing his head back, screaming her name as his cock pulsed between her lips and he felt the first hot rope of his seed erupt from him. He heard her moan of pleasure as he throbbed within her, his seed coating her mouth and tongue, and he groaned aloud as he felt her throat work as she swallowed his pleasure. For an eternity, it seemed, he gasped and bucked against her as his release spilled from him, and then he sagged against the wall as it slowly ebbed and faded.

She smiled up at him, pink tongue lapping a final pearly streak of his cum from his slowly softening cock. Breath sighed from him as he stroked her cheek. "You," he gasped out, "are amazing." He drew a breath, trying to calm his pulse. "And, it seems, I owe you the same." He smiled. "Here? Or shall we find somewhere a little less public?"

“Somewhere with a bed,” Aurianna insisted “you owe me some time on my back, and I rather not lie in the muddy ground.” She teased, biting in his neck, hard enough to leave a mark. She noticed a nearby house and an idea popped into her head. Scooping down to retrieve their armor and close with her right, her left pulled him along.

She popped into the house, fairly confident the owners wouldn’t be around to protest the foray. More than half the town had evacuated, and that left half the houses empty. Why not put it to good use? Within was a small cottage, with a comfortable, if worn living area, a large sturdy wooden table and a bed room that was taken up by the large bed. She put their stuff down in one of the chairs in the living area.

“Ravish me,” She purred, pulling him up against her body. “Everything you have wanted to do, since we arrived. I want to feel your touch, you tongue and your lips caressing all of me.” She kissed him hard, letting her hands rub his back, enjoying the feel of his muscles working and clenching beneath her finger tips.

“Where should we start? I am think maybe we should end up in bed, but in the meantime, we have a couch, chairs and a table to make use of.” She giggled, imagining all sorts of positions they could get into. Cuddled on the couch, where he could fondle and finger her, while they kissed. On his knees before her while she sat in a chair, licking her slit. Bent over the table, fingering her ass while he fucked her from behind.

Damn, maybe she shouldn’t have given him such good head.

"Ravish you?" Matthias repeated with a grin. He spun her around, pushing her against the table with his hips grinding against her ass. Fingers fumbled at her waist, undoing her belt and pulling it away. He caught her hands and pulled them behind her back, pressing her body into the smooth surface as the leather wrapped around flesh and steel wrists. "I plan to."

Tugging her breeches down over her hips, his hand slapped the bared curve of her ass with stinging force. "I'm going to touch you," he growled, caressing the red mark from his hand before slapping her ass again. "I'm going to taste you." Another slap, and then he rubbed the blunt head of his cock - only slightly hard, and damp and sticky from her mouth and his seed - against her soaking mound. "I'm going to make you beg for me," he continued, going to his knees behind her, hands gripping the meat of her ass.

"I'm going to make you scream for me," he murmured, breath hot on her slit as he inhaled her scent. "And then I'll use this fine body to fuck myself." He slapped her ass again. "You like that? You like being my fuck toy?" One hand slid up her rear to find the leather around her wrists, and he gripoed it tight as his teeth scraped her inner thigh. "Tell me," he whispered, tongue gently tracing her folds. "Tell me how you want me to use you." With that his tongue parted her, thrusting deep into her liquid heat.

It was incredible the feats men could perform when sex was on the table. Literally, at the moment, as Matthias pushed her down onto the table. The cool wood was a shocking sensation after the warmth of his chest pressed against her, and arching her back away from it only assisted him in binding her hands behind her. She didn’t fight it. It was only fair, after she forced him to come between her lips.

A sharp squeal left her lips as he smacked her ass, the impact leaving a slight sting that he soothe with a gentle caress. The comfort of his touch, and excitement of the minor pain, the thrill of not knowing what would happen next made everything even more intense. His every touch ignited passion and longing from her, especially as he brushed his cock against her promising to make her beg. Damn, she already wanted to beg, beg to have that thick cock filling her.

“Oh, Matthias…” she cried out as his mouth drew close to her receptive sex, ready to receive his tongue, his fingers, his length. Another yelp as he punctuated his promises with another spanking. “Fuck…me, yes! I want you to use me,” She pleaded bucking her hips closer to that teasing hot organ within his mouth. “Kiss me, from my forehead down to my neck and shoulders. Over my breasts, along my stomach…ahhh...between my thighs.” His tongue was fire inside her, savoring her silken insiders. “Down my legs and calves, until your lips have blessed each muscle in my body.”

Damn his tongue filled and fucked her exquisitely, and her slit drooled down his chin. He drank down her lust just as she had down with his, and she craved more of him, not sure she had the patience for his to fulfill her requests. “I want you to fuck me, use my every hole to sate your lust and need. I love being your fucktoy, Matthias.”

He was torn by the way she spoke. On the one hand, he absolutely loved the way she begged him to use her. On the other, he really didn't want her talking. He wanted her too mad with lust and need to speak. So he plumbrd her depths deeply, tongue exploring her channel, a wet slurping sound escaping him as he did. One hand retained a grip on the belt around her wrists, and the other slipped down beteeen her thighs to circle her clit.

Matthias moaned into her slit as he fucked her and fingered her, reveling in her taste and the mewling sounds of lust and need thar escaped her. Grinning wickedly against her mound, he withdrew his finger from her clit. It traced a damp path over her ass to find a way to the puckered opening of her rear. Slowly, slowly, that finger pushed inside her. Soon it filled her to the second knuckle. Then he began working it in and out.

His mouth drew away from her sex. "Tell me when you're close," he demanded, the tip of his tongue tracing her lips. "Tell me when you're ready to cum."

Goddess. Aurianna bucked and writhed over him as he filled her slit with his tongue, and with bliss. Pulling tightly on her bindings left her little room to struggle away from his teasing and toying with her. It was sweet torment, submitting to his use of her, letting him set the pace of his tongue moving inside her, his fingers playing at her clit.

“More…more…” She could only sigh and beg as her desire grew, seeping down her thighs, filling the room with her scent. Matthias seemed to take this as permission, withdrawing his fingers form her clit. She bucked against the loss of digit manipulating her sensitive nub, growling impatiently. Growls turned into gasps as he pushed into her ass, using her own juices to gain access. “Uhhh…...” She whimpered, the joy of having both of her holes filled by him making her stupid.

"Tell me when you're close," he demanded, the tip of his tongue tracing her lips. "Tell me when you're ready to cum."

The demand in his voice somehow made everything he was doing even hotter. Even as he pleased her, it felt as if it was for him. Even her orgasms were for him, for his gratification as much as her own. Even now, as her cunt grew tight against his tongue, pulsating against that thin membrane as he finger drove into her. “Matthias!” She managed to gasp out as several false starts, her core contracting a she tight to hold back her climax, “I’m…I’m…” She couldn’t form the words, she could only gasp and heave in euphoria.

As Aurianna neared her release, Matthias reluctantly pulled away from her. His tongue left her slit, his finger slid from her ass, and he moved far enough away that she couldn't even feel the warmth of his body. "Ah-ah," he chided, ignoring his own aching arousal. "I didn't say you could cum. I just said that you needed to tell me when you're ready."

He walked around the table slowly, trailing his fingers over her skin. Nails dragged lightly up her spine, along the curve of her arm of flesh, onto her shoulder. He squatted down in front of her, watching her expression with eager interest. "Did you enjoy that?" he asked, running his fingers through her hair. "Did you enjoy me tasting you? Enjoy begging for me?" Grabbing a fistfull of hair, he lifted her face and kissed her roughly. His tongue tasted of her arousal as it parted her lips and caressed her mouth. "Because I did. And now... what should I do with you now?"

He rose, still gripping her hair as he let the head of his cock brush against her lips. "Maybe I should fuck your mouth again? Hold your head right here, and fuck myself into your throat until I pump my seed into you?" He thrust the blunt head between her lips, then pulled back. "Or maybe I should roll you over. Fuck those gorgeous tits of yours until I cum all over your face. How does that sound, hmm?"

On the verge of climax, Aurianna growled in need, audibly upset at Matthias’ retreat. “Wha….?” She whined out, bucking and writhing against the table, desperate for his touch. “Matthias!?” She cried out, as her core tightened in insistent longing. She trembled at his every touch, as his fingers journeyed up her body, leaving a trail of her desire on her skin and in her veins.

“Please…” She implored as he came into view, his delicious body making her ache literally painful. “Please…” Her eyes were wet with yearning, as she continued to struggle against her bindings.

"Did you enjoy that?"

She could only whimper wordlessly in longing and loss, craning her neck to rub her face against his hand in her hair.

"Did you enjoy me tasting you? Enjoy begging for me?"

“More, please…” she sobbed against his lips, as he kissed her with a tongue tasting of hunger. Her tongue sought his, eagerly, her body still shivering in unsatisfied lust. Even the kiss didn’t last nearly long enough, as he held her by her hair. His hard cock was against her mouth again, this time under his power instead of her own. Still she licked at the tip, fervent for him, any of him. He pushed into her open, enthusiastic mouth, considering fucking her throat. She moaned against his head, just needing him, needing to be used for his pleasure. Then he took his cock away too, leaving her empty and lacking.

"Or maybe I should roll you over. Fuck those gorgeous tits of yours until I cum all over your face. How does that sound, hmm?"

“Please, please, please!” she howled, squirming, still trying to suck him off. Her hips reared in unfulfilled longing, her face contorted in demand and desire.“Please…”

Matthias gave her his cock again, reveling in the silky feel of her mouth on his shaft. His hips bucked, driving himself into her throat with every thrust. Then he pulled out again, watching the sticky strings of her saliva bridge from his head to her lips. "No, not yet. But keep begging." Turning, he lifted her pants and made a show of examining them. Then, slowly, he pulled her belt free as well. "By all means, keep begging."

Smiling, he wrapped the leather around her throat and buckled it, making it just tight enough for her to feel the cool grip on her skin. He tugged experimentally at the belt, lifting her head slightly with each pull. Then he knelt and kissed her roughly. "See," he grinned, tongue playing over her lips, "I'm sure I'll pay for this later. But since I... changed, it's been nothing but gentle lovemaking with me." He tugged on the belt, pulling her mouth to his and kissing her again. "And you'll have your fill of that, too. But now?" A final time he kissed her, tongue driving deep into her mouth. "This time, you'll see that I can fuck you senseless, too."

He walked back around the table, holding the belt as he went. Pushing her ass into the air, he tugged back on the belt as he drove his cock deep into her soaking cunt. "Fuck! You feel good!" he groaned aloud, then slapped her ass with an audible crack. He began pounding into her, his thick cock stretching her around him, and with each forward thrust he tugged back slightly on the belt. "Don't you dare cum," he snapped, punctuating the order with another slap to her ass. "If you cum without begging to cum, without getting permission..?" He pulled back on the belt, reaching forward to cup her breast and pinch her nipple. "I'll punish you," he whispered savagely, breath hot in her ear.

The wet sound of flesh on flesh filled the air as he drove himself deep into her. "Or would you like that, Ari?" he whispered, biting her earlobe and pinching her nipple again. "Laying there, cumming on my cock and wondering how I'd punish you?" He let her go then, slapping her ass once more. "You won't cum, though. Will you?" Still holding the belt, he gripped the leather around her wrists as a handhold and drove himself even harder into her. "Fucktoys get off when they're told to get off."

He fucked her mouth a few strokes, deep into her throat, making her take all his length. Allowing her to take all his length, using her hair as a handle. Even this felt good, swallowing his cock, and she hoped that she could make him as crazy for her as she was for him.

But he pulled away yet again, leaving her to beg and plead for more of him. “Please…please…” she sighed, watching him examine her pants and take her belt, whimpering as he wrapped it around her throat. It didn’t choke much as he pulled, just enough to make her alert, get her attention, and keep her on edge. She returned each kiss as well as she could, hardly hearing his words, her desperate lust overcoming her senses. The combination of sensations, his tongue in her mouth, as the belt bit into the delicate flesh of her neck, made her throb with need.

He was out of sight once more, the tug of his hand on the belt her only indication of his location. To her delight he moved back behind her again. He didn’t leave her waiting long as he pushed her up on the table, driving himself within her needy cunt. She pulsed powerfully around his meat, that first glorious stroke nearly pushing her to release. Even that smack on her ass added to her bliss, as she screamed out in relief. She nearly cum before he even gave he the warning not to cum, the feeling of his cock rubbing her insides driving her mad with desire.

She could only cry out in mixed elation and frustration as she tried to hold back her orgasm, as she tried to obey him. Struggled to obey him, as he groped as her breast and nipped at her ear. Even the threat of punishment made it harder to obey, as his body pressed against her. The belt around her neck was making her lightheaded, the cock in her cunt was making her stupid. Her sobs of need and distress were louder than his body slamming into her, that his manhood filling her. She couldn’t even beg, just made a vague “puh” noise each time he drove into her.

He hit every sensitive spot within her as he fucked her hard. As he taunted her with the promise of punishment if she couldn’t hold back her climax. Why didn’t he just ask her to pluck a star from the night sky or turn back time, or one of a dozen other impossible things while he was at it? Somehow, that vow of punishment made it even harder to hold back, not caring in the moment what he might do to her, as long as it was him doing it.

So she was caught between wanting to obey him, and wanting to cum. She could cum, if she begged and he gave permission, but forming words was impossible as his dick split her open most exquisitely. She tried her damnedest to hold back, clenching tight against imminent release. Each plunge into her molten core threatened to break her resolve, so she had to clench tighter, holding on desperately for his blessing. The tighter she grasped him, the harder it was to maintain, the harder it was to not let go. The friction of his momentum made everything felt incredible and with each smack of his hip into her ass, she felt her determination slipping. And yet if she stopped even a little, eased up even slight, it would all come crashing down, burying her under the weight of her rapture.

“Ma…Matth…Matthias…puh…plea…please..” She somehow managed to cry, to scream, beseeching him with tears stinging her eyes. Even as the word escape her lips as she felt her obedience weakening, slipping slowing as the pleasure built, until it was inevitable. A trickle, a gush, a current, torrent of euphoria washing through her, each drive into her increasing its potency, until she was nothing but a shuddering mass of ecstasy convulsing beneath him.

The sight of her - the feel of her - as she writhed against him was intoxicating. The sounds she made, gasping his name and gasping out her pleas as he fucked her, inspired him to new heights. Matthias buried himself in her, again and again, his own gasps and cries of building pleasure matching her own. She convulsed against him, spasmed around him, shrieking her orgasm as he thrust into her again. He released the belt and half-hearted slapped her ass once more, gasping out "N...nau... naughty..." And then his hand was gripping her hip, holding her fast as he drove himself into her one last time. The aching sensation in his loins became an overpowering need, and he screamed her name as ecstacy washed over him, erupted from him as his orgasm mingled with hers.

It seemed to last forever, an eternity lost in the glorious sensations of his seed spilling into her warmth. An eternity of her silken walls, slick with their mingled pleasure, gripping and milking him and drawing exquisite new sensations from him. Finally, gasping for breath, he slumped against Aurianna's body. Gentle lips traced her skin as he clumsily undid the belt around her wrist and throat. "Ah... ah... I..." he gasped out, biting at her throat as he took his weight on shaking arms. "I... wow..." His cheek, rough with stubble, caressed her back. "That... that was incredible." He kissed her again. "You... were incredible."

One shaking hand stroked the red mark the belt left on her throat. "Are... you all right?" he asked. "I may have... gotten carried away. Just a little." His semi-hard cock, still buried in her pussy, pulsed gently. "But... aaah..." A sigh as her walls gently clenched around him. "I love you," he murmured, kissing her. "Have I mentioned that yet, today?"

She was sure there would be hell to pay once she came down from her orgasm. In the moment it didn’t matter, everything felt so amazing, as bliss pumped through her body. Woozy from the belt around her neck was not helping matters, as she could do nothing but surrender to the nirvana.

She didn’t think it could get better, but he proved her wrong. Fingers digging into her flesh as he pumped his seed into her, saturating her slit with evidence of his euphoria. Each hot string that splattered into her reignited her orgasm to the point where she couldn't tell if she was having one long one or multiple small ones, the intense contractions keeping her a prisoner to their passion.

She heaved as she recovered from her release, relishing in the feel of him inside her, and tensing sweetly as she wondered what her punishment might be. Instead of punishing her, however, he released her form her bondage, too content from his own orgasm to make good on his threats. It was both a blessing and a pity, as she considered that she was rather curious what he intended to do to her.

Sighing happily as he kissed and bit her, she could hardly answer his compliments. “Not me. All I did was cum.” She argued, finally, as blood returned to her brain. “You were incredible. Driving me to a marvelous orgasm that I am still dizzy from.” She tried to turn to kiss him, to meet his mouth with her own, but it was awkward, and she could only hold the position for a moment.

"Are... you all right?" he asked. "I may have... gotten carried away. Just a little."

“I am fine. Maybe a little carried away, but I kinda liked it.” She confessed, rubbing her face against him as he caressed her. Craning her neck again she kissed him as he kissed her, meeting his passion and love.

"I love you," he murmured. "Have I mentioned that yet, today?"

“You have now. And I never grow tired of hearing it.” She acknowledged, content with the feel of his hard, hot body pressed against her back. “I did say it today, but I might as well say it again. I love you, Matthias. I love you so much that I am determined to survive this, so we can start a life together. So we can…create a life together.”

Matthias slumped against her back, relaxing into the soft warmth of her skin and the musk of their shared passion. "Create a life together," he murmured, happily. "I like the sound of that." He sighed happily, hands caressing her sides. Then, reluctantly, he rose and picked her up. "But this can't be comfortable."

His footsteps were wobbly and his arms trembled as he carried her, a side effect of his earlier exertions. But he made his way to the bed in the corner of the room, and laid her down on it. Then he managed to gracelessly flop onto the mattress beside her, and took her in his arms once more. "And you were incredible," he insisted, kissing her. "Sure, I did a lot of the work. But you inspired me." He kissed her again, and then made a vague attempt at a menacing grin. "But you did cum without permission, which means I need to punish you..."

The grin faltered, transforming into a smile of pure enjoyment as he kissed her once more. "And you punishment, Aurianna, is that you are going to be stuck with me. Forever." His hands slid over her body as he kissed her again, exploring her figure with an ease and confidence built of experience. One hand cupped her rear, pulling her tight against him as his lips trailed fire down her throat. "A life sentence Ari, without parole. Life with hard labor." He ground his hips against hers, finding her lips again and kissing her deeply. "You'll be going to bed aching and covered with sweat, exhausted from your efforts..."

Then he pulled his head back, yawning deep and wide and with jaw cracking force. "Or is that me?" he added, sheepishly.

Aurianna giggled as Matthias carried her off the table, content to nuzzle his cheek and neck as he led her towards the bed. She wasn’t sure if she was sleepy yet, but certainly relaxed, and she welcomed his warm and loving embrace as he lied next to her in bed.

"Sure, I did a lot of the work.”

“More like all of it,” She countered, nipping at his bottom lips between kisses.

“But you inspired me.”

“Well, I will gladly be your muse for that quality of performance,” She exclaimed, pulling him even closer to her.

"But you did cum without permission, which means I need to punish you..."

Her eyes widen and she bit her lip, trying not to grin too big as he proclaimed her
punishment. “What are you going to do?” She asked in a breathy whisper, before he pulled her into another kiss.

"And you punishment, Aurianna, is that you are going to be stuck with me. Forever."

“Oh? Is that all”? She asked sweetly, biting at his neck once more.

"A life sentence Ari, without parole. Life with hard labor. You'll be going to bed aching and covered with sweat, exhausted from your efforts..."

“Is that so…” she nipped at his lips once more. “You promise?” She purred, squealing happily as he ground up against her.

"Or is that me?"

“I think it’s your punishment, more than mine. Because I am going to work you to the bone, Matthias.” She growled, breath husky, as she bit into his ear. Still, she relaxed against his sweat slicked chest, her head resting just under his chin. The rhythm of his heartbeat and his breathing soon lulled her into a deep sleep.

“I think it’s your punishment, more than mine. Because I am going to work you to the bone, Matthias.” She growled, breath husky, as she bit into his ear.

He felt himself respond, just a little, to her tone of voice and the pleasantly painful nip on his ear. He even gathered her into his arms, kissing her once in a manner that was intended to be passionate and playful and full of promise. Sadly, it turned into an affectionate peck on the lips as she nestled in against him. Filled with a warm contentment and a deep satisfaction, he told himself that he'd just close his eyes for a minute and catch his breath...

You know I can still feel everything you do, right?

Why don't you shut up?

She really is a hot little fuck toy, isn't she?

Last warning. I was looking for some rest, after all.

Should have done her in the ass, Matthias. Made her scream for yoAAAAAAAAA!

I told you...

...and then arrow-bright shafts of sunlight through mostly-drawn curtains were stabbing him in the eyes. He blinked, scrabbling blindly for covers or a pillow to pull over his head, wondering why in hell the light was there. He'd have that fool of a batman flayed for... for...

Still blinking, he sat up in the borrowed bed as the half-formed memories of his old life fell away. In the daylight the cottage was smaller than he'd bothered to notice in the passion of the night. Cozy, even, with sturdy hand-crafted furniture and bright blue and white checked curtains and plastered walls painted a soft eggshell blue. He ran his fingers through his hair, then glanced to his left. Aurianna lay curled up in the quilts, a bulky cocooned figure that shifted a little and stirred and settled back down. Like this, face relaxed and hair tousled by sleep and sex and with her steel arm hidden beneath the blankets, she could almost have been the woman-child he'd trained so many years ago.

Almost. But she was no more that girl than he was that man.

Settling back into the mattress, he curled up against her and draped an arm over her shoulders. The demands of the day would come soon enough. No need to wake her yet.

Aurianna laid there in his arms for several minutes, trying to will herself back to sleep. She didn’t dare open her eyes, for if she did then she would be awake, and her time in bed would be over. Yet, anxiety about the day ahead, and the challenges it would bring, loomed in her mind. Of course, if she did manage to fall back asleep, the trumpet would sound as soon as she were comfortable, so perhaps it was best to just get up now. With a soft sigh, her eyes fluttered open, feeling his arm and heartbeat against her.

“Matthias?” She murmured, softly, not to wake him if he were asleep, but loud enough to get his attention if he weren’t. She squirmed and shifted towards his face, trying to turn face him without jostling him too much, in case he was still asleep.

“Morning love,” she cooed, pulling him close to her, bringing her mouth to his for a kiss. Under the covers, she could felt his naked body, warm against her own. She hooked her calves around his as their legs fought for space in bed. One kiss lead to another, and yet another, until she opened his mouth with a demanding tongue. She didn’t intend to get so hot and heavy this early in the morning, but there was something about his body pressed against hers, the scent of their intercourse still sticking to their skin, and memory of the pleasure he brought her that turn innocent acts of affection into sensual efforts of longing.

Somehow she was straddling him, hands intertwined as she held them down over his head. The only thing that could have made this better would have been having him inside her, which would be possible soon, as she felt him throb to life against her thigh. She pulled back some, smirking wolfishly as their eyes met once more. “Think we have time for a quickie?” She propositioned, sitting up over him now, her naked body on full display for him.

It was a terrible idea, she knew. The host of torment could be here at any time, and with their luck in such matters, he’d be balls deep in her, and she’d be mid stroke as the forces approached the walls. Either they would be too frustrated from being denied their release to perform effectively, or too content from post-coital bliss to react quickly. “We really should save it for this evening,” She advised, not hiding the disappointment in her voice as she came to the conclusion, “So, you have to live, okay? So I can pin you down and fuck your brains out, tonight.” Once last deep kiss that tested her resolve before she pushed herself up off him, and dressed, not hiding her leering eyes from his nude form.

"Fuck sensibility," Matthias laughed, groping after Aurianna and trying to pull her back in what was onky a half-playful manner. The tugging turned into wrestling for a moment, more an excuse to feel her skin against his and her body moving with him than anything else. Finally, though, she pulled away and climbed out of bed. He watched her watch him as she dressed, and he lazily stroked his erection as he did. "You could still get that quickie..." he invited with a crooked grin, beckoning her back with a finger.

She was tempted - he knew temptation, and he could see it in her eyes. But despite the way she looked at his naked body and lingered on his skow mastrubation, she continued dressing. Finally, sighing, he sat upright and rose. "For the record?" he grumbled, cock bobbing with every step as he gathered his clothes. "Fuck responsibility, too."

But he still dressed, awkwardly jamming himself into his pants, then pulling on shirt and jerkin and buckling his mail on. He eyed the bag with the whio-sword with a mixture of disdain and trepadation, then belted it around his waist and picked up his quarterstaff. "Coming?" he asked. "Because if I'm not spending the next few hours in bed with you, then I demand breakfast."

He opened the door. "And maybe I'll be very, very lucky and find out that blonde cunt choked on her own puke and died. That would the third or fourth best thing that could happen this morning."

Walking behind Matthias, Aurianna cringed at his comment. Oh, she didn’t hold his anger against him, Diana was certainly out of line with her comments last night. There was no reason to bring all that up just to shame him, and her as well. And yet, she had counted Diana among her friends at the temple, so the cruel words had dug deep, tugging at wounds that hadn’t yet healed. More than anything, it just reaffirmed that going back to the temple was not a choice for her.

“I doubt it. You missed it, but Ingrud beat the puke out of her. I mean, really beat the puke out of her. I can’t help but wonder if Clara is actually blessed by the Goddess, or if crazy strength just runs in her family.” Aurianna explained. She took his hand in hers as they walked, guided by their noses to the scent of cooking breakfast, “She defended your worth to Monsford. Seems like the people here don’t care what your past was, only what you intend to do from here on out.”

Breakfast was rather utilitarian this morning, and after the revelry of last night, a simple, filling meal was more than welcome. Aurianna was hungry enough to scarf hers down, knowing better than to linger over her meal when demons menaced their borders. She left Matthias with a peck on the forehead as she left to check on the wall.

As she expected, the three Paladins and Aspirant were there already. Diana only managed a half glance in Aurianna’s direction before turning away. “What’s the situation?” Aurianna prompted, knowing that invasion transcended petty bullshit.

“They are following the Sarn, as you predicted,” Justine explained, pointing down river. “We will have the first wave of infantry within the hour, and the main force will be at the gates in three.”

“So, we should wheel the Dragon’s Fire over this way, then?” Aurianna checked, glancing between them.

“We aren’t going to want to start to use it until the main force is here. It’s not accurate enough to use against single targets or small groups. For maximum efficiency, we will want to use against as large a group as possible. Once we start using it, they are going to target it.” Roland reasoned, meeting her eyes.

“Well then. I know where I am going to position myself then.”

Matthias waved a fond goodbye to Aurianna, then turned his attention back to his foid. A seasoned campaigner, he fully believed in the importance of eating well before battle. After all, you never knew when your next meal might be. And besides, it had been long years since he'd eaten anything but blood; even leftover cold meat tasted good. As a result, he was still eating when Ingrud joined him.

"All that," she said without preamble. "What Diana said about you. Is it true?"

He glanced at her. "Traitor and demon and all that?" He chewed down a bite of bread. "Yes."

Ingrud nodded. "Clara vouched for Aurianna, and she vouches for you. So, I don't care what you did before." Her jaw set, and her gaze turned hard. "But if you make my dead neice a fool or a liar, Matthias - if you prove Diana right - I'll cut your balls off and your heart iut before I die."

Matthias considered that, then bit into a stringy chicken leg. "Can't ask fairer, I suppose. What do you want me to do?"

Ingrud snickered. "Magic up a shitstorm of pain that'll drive those demon fuckers all the way back to Hell."

He made a show of thinking about that. "Hmmm... sadly, no. Even if the Demon-Dragon wasn't out there. If he wasn't, though, I could probably ground most of their fliers and make the currents treacherous."

"And with him out there?"

A shrug. "I'm like the Dragon's Fire - good for one volley of limited duration. Then he shuts down my magics, I get in a pissing match with something that fought a god, and he kills me dead when he finds me."

"Wow," Ingrud whistled. "Sucks to be you."

Matthias snickered. "Only difference between me and everyone else is that he'll be mad at me. My magic comes from compelling his bound kin to obey me. But hey, maybe I can spit in his eye when he kills me." He glanced around. "Where do you want me?"

"Back here," Ingrud decided. "Helping keep the fliers out. Until I call. Then come running and whip up the biggest shitstorm you can." She grinned. "If he'll kill you anyway, you may as well go for the gusto."

Matthias laughed. "Where have you been all my life?"

"Fucking a far better man than you," she laughed back. "Go get in position. And grab a halberd or something. That stick won't do, and that sword is suicide."

Back
Top Bottom