Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)
Clara rose up, leaving Thora to ride out the last of her orgasm with Sigurd still buried in her. One of hef hands slod over his sweat-slick skin, enjiying the rippling of his abdomen as he still pounded his meat deep into the moaning redhead beneath them. Her lips found his, her breasts flattening against his as she pressed herself against him. "I want to see you cum in her," she whispered. "I want to watch you as you fill her with your seed."

Thora sobbed as Sigurd pulled out of her, then sobbed with relief as his hands gripped her hips. "Turn over," he growled, and she obeyed. She pushed Clara back, straddling her and pinning her wrists abive her head. Her dripping sex ground against Clara's as her tongue thrust roughly into the smaller girl's mouth. Clara moaned into her mouth, struggling just enough to take delight in Thora's dominance, her legs spreading to let Thora rub against her harder.

"Mine," Thora snarled, lips moving to Clara's throat. Clara cried out in mingled pain and pleasure as Thora bit down hard. Smooth, white teeth pierced skin, bringing bright crimson beads to pale skin. "Mine," she hissed again, letting Clara taste the smears of blood on her lips. "Every time you see that scar, you'lk remembAH!"

Her words were lost in a wordless exclamation as Clara easily tore free of her grip and seized her hair with one hand. Jerking her head backwards, her teeth scraped Thora's collarbone. Thora cried out as a canine tore her skin. Her blood was salty on Clara's tongue as the smaller girl dragged her face down into a deep kiss. "Mine," Clara growled back, voice filled with lust. "Forever."

Rough hands found Thora's hips, and both girls made frustrated sounds of loss as Sigurd pushed Thora up onto her knees. "I'll bite you both later," he chuckled, enjoying the sight of his fiance's ass presented to him. "Right now, I see a greedy cunt that needs cock." Lining himself up, he drove his cock into her depths.

Thira gasped at the force of tbe penetration and the feel of his heavy balls slapping against her. "Goddess yes!" she screamed. "Fuck me!" She tried to rock back into him, only to mewl in frustration as his iron muscles held her still. "Fuck me," she begged. "Goddess, use me to get yourself off!"

Clara's long, coltish legs slied over her thighs and hooked behind Sigurd's. "Oh, yeah," she groaned, fingers digging into the softness of the redhead's ass. "Fuck her into me, Sigurd! Use her to make me cum!"

Clara licked and teased Thora’s heavy breasts, as they hung down and swayed in time with Sigurd’s thrusts. Their softness was delightful, and the contrast with her hard nipples was pleasing. Clara just loved the way the sensitive little nub throbbed in her mouth, and Thora lustful cries as she sucked at them Even more she loved the feeling of Thora’s clit fucked into hers, while Sigurd thrust into Thora. Thora spoke for both of them, Grinding against Clara while Sigurd pounded her hard from behind. Her voice was hoarse with joy, moaning her elation out punctuated by Sigurd’s momentum.

“Yes…both of you…use me…”Thora pleaded, eyes rolling into the back of her head as Sigurd hilted himself into her, again and again.

“I’m cumming!” Clara called out, pulling Sigurd deep into Thora as her orgasm passed through her. Sigurd was left with nothing to do as Clara held him in place, but flex and throb against Thora’s tightness, until her clench milked his release from him. With Clara shuddering beneath her, and Sigurd flooding her womb, Thora could only lose herself in rapture, leaning back against Sigurd as he pulled her up for a kiss. The teens collapsed under the weight of their passion, snuggling up to one another.

“I love you guys,” Clara said, pulling both close to her, still panting from the force of her many orgasms this evening. Thora nuzzled Clara’s cheek, placing a soft kiss upon her lips, while Sigurd nipped at her neck, behind her ear.

“We love you too, Clara,” Thora whispered, hardly able to keep her eyes open.

“And we are doing this, together,’ Sigurd assured her, holding both women close to him. Clara tried not to feel guilty about what she had to do.

The next day began slowly, as the three had a hard time pulling away from one another. The mountain rised above them, and at its summit, Lord Verrier.
“Let’s go,” Clara suggested, as she finished breaking her fast. Their destiny awaited.

The terrain became rougher, dry and rocky, as they entered the foothills. The rich earth of the river valley slowly became thin and dry, interrupted by stretched of stone. A strange scent hovered at the edge of perception, dry leather and sulphur and a harsh metallic tang. The horses rolled their eyes, and Hope bristled and growled and snapped at the air.

Nobody spoke. By mutual consent, the three rode side by side, as close as they could, lending support and strength with their presence. Clara brooded, looking at her two lovers from time to time and then the mountain. Sigurd would, from time to time, begin to offer some witty onservation, then think better of it and close his mouth. Thora, for her part, would simply touch one of the others as if ensuring they were real.

Time passed, and soon the sun burned high overhead. The trio rode a trail that led through a broad pass between a cliff on one side and a mounded hill on the other, broad enough for a dozen horsemen to pass side by side. Sigurd cleared his throat. "Perhaps..." he winced as his voice cracked. "Perhaps we should take a break? Eat, and rest our steeds?"

"Not hungry," murmured Clara.

"I don't know if I could eat," Thora whispered. "But a rest would be good."

"Yes, it would."

The unfamiliar voice came from nowhere and everywhere. As the three looked around, one of the smaller stones shifted. As it came into focus, they realized it was actually a man - tall and lean, with iron-grey hair and green, slitted eyes, wearing simple clothes of grey linen beneath the grey-brown mantle he'd wrapped himself in. He rose, fixing them with his gaze. "This would be an excellent time to rest, and to explain why you have come unbidden to Farefaeora."

Clara already had her hand on the hilt of her sword, as the unfamiliar voice reached her ears, before the words even began to make sense. Up ahead was a wooden rope bridge, swaying ever so lightly in the breeze.

“We have come to seek an audience with Lord Verrier,” Clara declared, staying firm despite the fear gripping her. She positioned herself between the new figure and her friends.

“Lord Verrier has not called for tribute,” The man said flatly.

“Hydranes, the Mistress of Torment rides for Monsford. We come to remind Lord Verrier of the covenant, and of our continued devotion. I would not think he would take kindly to demons invading his lands.” Clara asserted, standing her ground, meeting his green gaze with her own blue-grey eyes.

“Demons?” He repeated, his brow furrowed.

“Yes! That’s why we are here!” Clara was nearly shouting now.

“They seemed to have followed you here,” he said, motioning with his eyes to behind and above them. The three turned, to see five naked succubi closing in on them.

“I smell a slave of the War Whore! Doesn’t mistress want her?” One called, as they approached the group.

“That’s not the one she wants. She wants the one with the spear,” Another spat, circling low. Lady Aurianna! Clara thought to herself, not entirely sure what to do with this information.

“Let’s just grab her anyways. I am sure the mistress won’t mind,” A third argued, hovering high above. Clara knew what she had to do now, spurring her horse across the bridge.

“You want me? I am right here!” Clara bellowed, sword out as she jumped from Beauty. The stone man followed behind, while Thora Sigurd and Hope stayed on the other side of the bridge. Three succubi swooped at Clara, mocking her with each dive. An arrow caught one in the wing as she came for Clara’s head, sending her skidding into the ground. Clara pounced upon her, hacking her head form her neck before she finished her crash landing. Two seeing the arrow come from the stranger, the Succubi changed their target, recognizing the threat of the bow user.

Two swooping dives came at him from both sides, leaving his dodge and strafing against the rock wall. Clara watched their pattern, and timed it, jumping in to cleave into one as she flew low. She hacked off its leg, sending it swerving into the chasm from the loss of blood and balance. The last succubus pinned the stranger to the wall, digging her claws into his chest. Clara charged at this one now, severing it’s torso from it’s waist, spraying the older man with demonic blood.

On the other side, two succubi attack Clara’s friends, hoping to lure the Paladin back over in their defense. Thora defended herself well, but wasn’t able to make much progress on her foe. Sigurd was in worse shape, trying to fight off one demon with only one good hand. It wasn’t hard for the fiend to pinned him down, red eyes twinkling as she tried to take a bite out of him. Just as he had resigned himself to a fate as devil’s food, Hope tackled the succubus off of him. The direwolf returned the sentiment, massive canines tearing into the bitch’s throat as she screamed her death throes.

“Good girl,” Sigurd panted, picking himself up. He could see his fiancé struggling against her opponent, so he took this chance to come to her aiding, piercing his sword into the fiend’s back. Held in place by Sigurd’s weapon, Thora’s war-hammer rang true, nearly taking off the Succubus’ head with a massive two handed strike. The couple managed to dispatch their last enemy with little trouble now.

Clara walked over to the edge of the bridge, casting her glance over to her friends. “You guys okay? No one got hurt, right?”

“We are fine!” Thora called back, wiping demon brains off her weapon. Clara nodded, knowing it was now, or never. With a single fluid swing, she hacked at the rope bridge, collapsing it against the cliff face.

“I’m sorry, but I can’t have you guys follow me any further,” Clara explained, sheathing her sword now. “Thank you for everything; I mean it. You guys better name your first-born after me!” Before they could protest further, Clara was off, to see dragon.

"Clara!" Thora screamed again, her voice a howl of agony. "Clara!

The young Paladin had ridden out of sight by now, accompanied by the man in grey. And still Thora called her name, her voice mingling with the doleful howls of the direwolf. Again, Sigurd tried to lead her from the edge of the ravine. His time, she collapsed into his arms. "Why?" she sobbed, clinging to him. "Why..? She, she needs us!"

The pain in her voice matched the pain in his heart, and his eyes prickled with unshed tears. "She's trying to protect us."

"Together," she sobbed. "The three of us. Together. No matter what."

"She's a Paladin," he whispered.

Her hands fisted in his shirt. "We have to follow her!" she hissed, sobbing. "We can't... can't let her... not, not alone!"

"We'll try," he whispered, his own voice shaking. He stared at the ravine and the broken bridge. "We'll try."

She ride for hours, winding her way up the switchbacks of the trail. Road? It was weathered and smooth, but too broad and even to feel natural. At first, she'd assumed that she'd leave the old man far behind. But he disdained the road, scaling the mountain like a lizard. Frequently she'd find him waiting, watching with those uncanny, slitted eyes. "Who are you?" she'd finally asked.

"Haldebar," he'd answered. "Come, Verrier awaits."

That had been all she'd needed and still no answer at all. Stories told of a Haldebar, servant and messenger of Lord Verrier. But he was always a shadowy, misshapen figure. Not a lean grey man with a hawk's nose, or someone who'd have been handsome when he was young.

But now she was near the summit. And the sight took her breath away. She'd anticipated coming to a cave mouth, leading deep into the heart of the mountain. Not... this.

The peak was separated by a broad cleft in the mountain, spanned by an arching stone bridge. Beyond rise the summit, a eighth of the mountain, worked into a fortress-city of daunting strength and exquisite beauty. She could identify some of the structures - vaulting towers, walls, crenellations, and so forth. But she'd wager that no human hand had taken part in building - no, not building. Shaping it, from the living stone of the mountain.

Haldebar moved to stand beside her. "The fortress Farefaeora," he murmured. "Come. The Dragon awaits."

Dream smut scene: Aurianna and Matthias
A few days earlier, back at Monsford

Aurianna dreamt it was a few days earlier, a familiar and heartbreaking scene playing out before her. Clara and Matthias were fighting, both maddened by the Dark Choir. Only the Matthias she saw now was not the one who had fought her apprentice that day. It was the demon, swiping at her with his talons, laughing as her apprentice faltered against this attack, and he ended it with a hard right into her temple. Clara fell like a sack of potatoes.

“Clara!” Aurianna screamed, diving for her acolyte, putting her body between Clara’s and Matthias. The Demon smirked at this, catching her on her hair, using it to drag her along. She was slammed into a tree, one hand pinning both her wrists above her head, the other tearing her armor off like it was a thin blouse.

“I know why this upset you, Ari,” The demonic voice snarled in her ear, while the free talon groped at her breasts, claws digging in, drawing dark droplets of her blood in its wake, streaming over her fair skin. “You were jealous. You wish it were you I tried to rape. Because you want this. You want me to take it from you.” He cupped the breast, and brought his face to it, licking the blood dripping down.

“No,” she whimpered, struggling against his grasp. She should have been stronger than him, why couldn’t she break loose?

“Don’t lie, cunt,” he growled, his hand moving into her pants, ripping them open. He shoved a thick finger inside her, easily pushing into her depths and discovering her sultry heat. “You wouldn’t be this wet if you didn’t want this.” His finger fucked her harshly, splitting her softness open for him.

“Your body craves the violation. Longs to be used, fucked, and filled with cum. Just give in to it Ari. Give in, and I’ll give you what you want.” He fit a second finger in her, his cruel strokes making sopping noises as he drove past her tightness. He had her entire body jerking in time with his thrusts, breasts bouncing wildly, as she tried to squirm away from the pleasing torment.

“Stop…please…” she begged, her words betrayed by the moans escaping her lips, and the pink hue her skin began to take.

“Stop?” the demon mocked, forcing it’s snake-like tongue into her open mouth, his longer organ easily entering her throat, his fingers never stopping their momentum within her. “It’s too late to stop, Mistress. I will have my release, and if you won’t admit your lust then…”His eyes wandered over to Clara’s passed out form, then back at her, smiling cruelly.

Aurianna let out an inhuman scream, suddenly able to summon the strength to push the demon off her. A hard right came out of nowhere, and the demon went down. Aurianna was on him now, pinning him down as he tried to rise, slamming his shoulders onto the hard ground. He was hot between her thighs, she felt his body beneath hers, as though it were more than a dream. She could feel him, right here, with her. The demon growl from his throat, but Aurianna held his mouth between her thumb and index finger, glaring down at him now.

“You forget your place,” She snarled at him, one free hand gripping his cock, annoyed to find to only slightly hard. And sticky, for whatever reason. She stroked him, hard and fast. There was no tenderness in touch. It was full of lust and anger, and she smirked cruelly as he whimpered before her.

“You are my fucktoy demon,” She scowled at him, swallowing him within her soft wetness. She grunted deeply each time she pounded onto him, fucking him into the hard ground, with no concern for him. ‘Take that fucking cunt. Take it! You are mine! You belong to me! You serve me!” Her hands were on his shoulders once more, driving herself onto him, driving him down, feeling her pleasure build as she took it from him.

“Ari…” he pleaded her, almost as if he were in pain. She slapped him across the face, hard enough to shut him up.

“You don’t get to say that, fiend. You don’t use my name. That’s only for him…” She roared, slamming into him with all her strength.
But looking down, below her, she didn’t see the demon. Down below her was the man, her man. Matthias. Her pace slowed, but didn’t stop, as she tried to make sense of the scene coming to light. Not in the field, where he had fought Clara, where he had assaulted Clara, where she had left him for dead. They were in bed. The same bed they fell asleep in. The same bed they had made love in, where he told he loved her, and kissed her tenderly.

“Matthias?” She questioned, sitting up, still confused, still feeling him pulse and throb within her. “What happened…what did I do?” She asked, struggling to comprehend how the scene changed.

“Goddess! Did I…did I hurt you?”

It was like being a prisoner in his own body.

He lived through it again. The fury. Clara's attack on him, and his counterattack. The anger and the hatred and the lust, the desire to break her. To rip her open with his meat, listen to her screams as he used her without mercy. But this time, it was as if he were a passenger. Bound and helpless, forced to watch as he attacked. And then the memory changed, and Aurianna was confronting him. He tore into her, ripping armor and clothing away, feeling her blood on his hands and her sex on his fingers. And then, suddenly, she was on top of him. Pinning him down and riding him, building him towards an orgasm with hate in her eyes. Her
hand slapped into his face, hard enough to rock his head to the side.

“You don’t get to say that, fiend,' she shouted. Desperately, Matthias gripped the steel-shod hand that clenched his throat, fighting for breath. She slapped him again, and he tasted blood in his mouth. "You don’t use my name. That’s only for him…” She roared, slamming into him with all her strength.

Despite the pain, or maybe because of it, the feel of her walls gripping his cock and the hand around his throat sent him over the edge. He made a gurgling sound, unable to scream because she was choking him, and his seed spurted into her as his orgasm rocked through him. He pulsed and throbbed within her as her frantic fucking slowed, and her eyes finally opened. “Matthias?” She questioned, pushing herself upright.

Yes, he wanted to say. It came out "yrrgh".

“What happened…what did I do?” She asked, struggling to comprehend how the scene changed. “Goddess! Did I…did I hurt you?”

"Ah... a... a little," he managed, rubbing his throat. Livid red marks showed on his skin, and blood trickled from a split lip. "I'm... I'm sure I've been... hate-fucked, before," he said with a weak grin. "But... never by a... sleeping woman..." Reaching up, he pulled her down into his arms. "It was the dreams," he whispered, voice hoarse. "The dreams. And you're not there, Ari. Not back in that field. You're here, with me."

His kiss was intended to be gentle, but he winced as his lips met hers and his blood stained her mouth. "But..." he stroked her shoulder where the armor met her flesh. "Can we lose the sleeve, next time?"

Before he could say more, the door burst open. "Are you all right?" Physiker Martin asked, then did a double-take at the sight of the naked woman straddling his patient. "Oh for the love of..." he sighed, turning his back to give them a measure of privacy. "I said, no strenuous activity!" Folding his arms, he tapped his boot on the floor. "That includes sex, particularly if I can hear it at the other end of my house!"

Matthias held her close, as her heart raced in her chest, and her head still spun from the power of her orgasm. He was trying to comfort her, to soothe her, but it made her feel shameful. She hurt him. She forced herself on him. Worse still, she enjoyed it. Enjoyed taking it form him, without concern for his welfare. She just panted, wrapping her head around the entire confusing situation. She tried to ground herself, focus on what was real. His heart, pounding as hard as her was, bit body, hard and warm against hers, arms wrapped around her back. Her lust and his seed, mixed within her, dripping down her thighs and his.

“I’m so sorry,” She said, siting over him now. He brought her down for a kiss, and winced from the force of her blow, reminded by the blood seeping from his lip. Then he touched her shoulder, and she flinched, embarrassed by the garish steel bracer.

"Can we lose the sleeve, next time?"

“I…I can’t…” She said sadly, pulling off him now, suddenly self-conscious. Before he could question her, or she could get completely off him, the door burst open. She clung to Matthias, briefly remembering the last time someone caught her on top of him. But there was no jealous ex fiancé this time. Just the Physiker, annoyed at their antics.

“I uh…I’m sorry,” Aurianna covered their nudity with the comforter, as she climbed off Matthias, sitting on the edge of the bed. “Can I have a minute, to dress?” Aurianna pleaded.

The Physiker just shook his head and muttered something like “as bad as teenagers, I swear.” He closed the door behind him, before adding. “I am right here, so don’t try and get in a round two.”

Aurianna stood now, wetting the rag she used to clean herself off last night, wiping off both of them. She dressed quickly, too mortified to say anything to Matthias. “I’m decent,” Aurianna called through the door. Martin came back in, glaring at both of them.

“Help me turn him on his side,” He said, and Aurianna assisted without a word, mindful of her right arm as she propped him on his side. One of his shoulder stitches tore, and blood trickled out. “Clean him off, while I get my tools.” Martin left and Aurianna patted a towel against the wound.

“I am so sorry…” She whispered, filled with remorse.

"Relax," Matthias said. "You've nothing to apologize for." He winced as Aurianna pressed the cloth against his torn stitches. "Okay, well, maybe slapping me - you're a hell of a lot stronger than I am, now. But we both know that was the dream, the... nightmare. Not you."

He chuckled. "But as far as fucking me awake? Hells, that was my fiance's favorite way if waking me up. Back before... well..." He fell silent. "Probably not something you want to hear about, right?"

The door opened, admitting Physiker Martin. He stomped across the room, curtly ordered Aurianna aside, and prepared for work. "I'll need to redo all of the stitches on this wound," he grumbled, igbiring Matthias' hisses of pain as he pulled the old ones out. Then he set to work, Matthias gritting his teeth at the stabbing and tugging.

Finally, it was done. The Physiker cleaned the wound with alcohol, drawing more hisses of pain, then rebandaged his back. "Now, let me repeat myself: no strenuous exercise. Some walking will be fine, with crutches. But no heavy lifting - hell, no strenuous exertions." Rising, he moved to where both of them could see his exasperated scowl. "And that includes fucking. Seriously, it's a whole lot more effort than you think." He glared at Matthias. "Even if you think she's doing all the work."

Rolling his eyes, he stalked out. "Honestly," he grumbled, slamming the door. "Teenagers have more sense."

Matthias let out a long, slow breath. "Well," he said, slowly. "I haven't had a dressing-down like that since Mykel caught Rielle and I in the Library..."

There was a twinge of jealousy at the mention of his fiancé. She pushed that down with a sigh. They both had pasts, lovers before each other. It did bring up more shame though. A shameful reminder that he had a life, a life that he gave up to save her. She couldn’t help but wonder for a moment, while the physiker worked, what things would have been like, if they had returned from that assignment without incident. That they would have gone their separate ways once she took her vows, and he would have been happily married to Rielle. She would have married Jeoram, though, she couldn’t be sure now that she would have been happy…

Aurianna sighed, sitting back down with Matthias, running her left hand along his face now. Another mention of his ex brought up more jealousy, jealousy she channeled into a possessive kiss. The blood on his lip reminded her that she had hit him hard, and she pulled away again. Shame and guilt and even residual fear from the dream were making her restless. “Why don’t I grab us some breakfast? You said you can eat food again now, right?” Aurianna offered, standing now. “We can eat and talk, before I have to leave for the day.”

She got some food, consulting with Martin about what was okay for him to each. There was some embarrassment when she returned with a heaping plate of eggs, sausage and hash browns for herself, and a small bowl of broth for him. She had an apologetic look on her face as she placed the food by him.

“He said it’s best to stick to thin foods like this, for now. While your stomach heals. And we should probably try to follow some of his instructions. Even if we are going to ignore others,” She said with a lascivious smirk. “Though maybe we should give that a small break as well. It will be more fun when you are all healed up and can participate more fully.”

She ate for a few moments, her hunger recalling for her how much she had exerted herself the past day. And she had a long day ahead of her, trying to hunt down the rest of the Dark Choir before Hydranes arrived with her forces.

“I’ll try to be more careful, next time. Especially with the sleeve. Afraid taking it off isn’t an option, at least for some time. I got hit with one of those damned harrow blades. I’ll be lucky if I don’t lose the arm, in time.”

Matthias sighed, listlessly spooning broth into his mouth. "No real food. No sex. How's a man supposed to start feeling better?" Ari's comment on the same subject made him chuckle, though. "All right, all right, point taken. I'll behave. For now." More broth went down his throat, and then he laughed. "Celibate for red than five minutes, and already I'm horny as hell. Get my mind off of you, would you? Tell me about that arm."

She did, and he was looking at her with concern by th time she as finished. "So your arm is encased in that? Are you sure that's wise? It doesn't seem the sort of thing our prudish Physiker would recommend..."

"Not wanting you to rip your stitches and make your injuries worse is hardly prudish," Martin snapped, entering the room. "Sensible, more like." He sat down on the other side of the bed. "And for the record, I think it's a terrible idea. But the Lady Aurianna here clearly favors mobility over healing, and I can hardly compel her. Now let me look at your injuries."

Putting his bowl of broth down, Matthias consented to being rolled and poked and prodded. After a time, Martin looked up. "Well enough. Oh, and I forgot: Mayor Ingrud wishes to speak with you, Lady Aurianna. She wants to start planning a defense of Monsford, and kay down[/]!" The last was aimed at Matthias, who was pulling himself upright and groping for his crutches.

"No," Matthias snapped back. "She'll need me as well."

"You're still gravely injured!"

"Yes," Matthias agreed. "But I've been killing demons most of my life." He grinned. "And talking, at least, isn't strenuous."

Aurianna shrugged, recognizing the irony that she wouldn’t have even been able to do that much were it not for the steel enhancement. “The day I stop doing reckless things is the day Afodisia brings me home. You should know that about me by now. Besides, what choice did I have? I felt like I lost everything. You were captured, I was pathetic with my off hand, Clara was…” She didn’t finish that sentence, sighing heavily. Luckily Martin chimed in before Matthias could prod.

Aurianna finished her meal as Martin checked up on Matthias, relieved her nocturnal activities hadn’t caused him too much damage. She was getting her armor ready for the day when he relayed the message from the mayor.

“I’ll be right there then,” She nodded, adjusting her bracer and pulling the plates tight. She looked up to see Matthias getting out of bed. She handed him his crutches and helped him up, watching him carefully. She certainly didn’t want him to overexert himself either. Leading him through the town slowly, she made her way to the Mayor’s house, which they had been using for the council meetings.

“They sent Clara after that dragon of theirs,” Aurianna explained, quietly, trying hold down the bitterness in her voice. “I couldn’t do it on account of my useless arm and now…” she just shook her head. “My vows mean I have stay here, in defense of the mortals, but if Clara doesn’t come back…well, if she doesn’t come back my vows aren’t going to stop me from taking that dragon’s heart.” She kept her voice low, quite sure her words would cause some trouble if someone else heard. She gave Matthias a chance to speak before they arrived, calming herself before she had to speak to the girl’s aunt. Hydranes was a more pressing concern now.

"I don't know much about Verrier," Matthias grunted, shuffling along on the crutches and hating the feeling of helplessness the movements caused. "But I know a little about Yarost'cherv, and what little I know tells me that Verrier may be necessary." He bit his lip as his foot landed hard, sending pain lancing up his leg. "One of the primordial dragons, according to Ba..." He gave Aurianna a quick, guilty look. "According to my former master. Something born when the world was young, and nearly out by the Gods before humanity was shaped. From what... he said, Yarost'cherv and Verrier may be the last of their kind free upon the earth today."

He scraped along, wincing again but refusing to ask for help. "If that's true..." He shook his head. "Well, let's hope it's not. And let's hope that Clara returns with Verrier's help, anyway." He paused, looking at his lover and former apprentice. "if she doesn't...? Well, I'll go with you." A grim smile. "Once I can walk, anyway. I think I owe her that much, at least."

A sigh.

"And how in the world do you cope with guilt and shame? I've quite forgotten, over the last ten years."

They had reached the Mayor's home, now. Matthias rapped at the door, and waited. Ingrud gasped at the sight of him, swathed in bandages and ashen-skinned. He shuffled inside, ignoring the surprised sounds she made, and then let her guide them both into a large dining room that had been converted into a war room of sorts. The rest of the Council rose at the sight of Aurianna, and then gave Matthias peculiar looks. he ignored them as well, making his way to a chair and carefully levering himself down onto it. The way he gritted his teeth was the only indication he was willing to give of the pain.

"Thank you for coming, Lady Aurianna," Ingrud said, then turned to Matthias. "And, ah, Lord..?"

"Just Matthias," he said, waving his hand at her. "Not a lord of anything, not anymore." He stared at the large relief map of Monsford and the surrounding region. "I understand that you're here to plan the defense of this city?"

"Yes," Ingrud answered.

He looked up. "My advice? Abandon Monsford. Boobytrap everything on the way out, and run. Retreat to this city, here," he pointed at a larger, walled city on the map. "More defensible. Because Hydranes will crush this town."

Aurianna looked at the map, sighing at Matthias’ suggestion. It was probably the best bet, even if she was sure none of them wanted to hear it. She was a warrior, not a strategist, not a general. Still, she traced the Sarn with a metal finger.

“How many archers do you have?” Aurianna asked, not looking up now.

“About 500,” Ingrud replied watching the Paladin and her companion. Aurianna nodded, noting the dam on the map.

“If we broke the dam, and flooded the field here, we could slow them down. She could still send her fliers after us, but it would buy some time. They would be force to march to the south. I am guessing a guerrilla fight in the woods would give your people an advantage?” Aurianna asked, looking up now.

“My people know the woods, and we would put up a better fight there,” Ingrud agreed, “How more Paladins is the temple sending? When will they arrive?” Aurianna froze at this question, opening her mouth, but nothing came out. She didn’t respond, looking nervously at Matthias.

“Please don’t tell me they are waiting for word from you to send more Paladins. It will take three days just for the pigeons to get there. Two to three weeks before they would even get here. We don’t have that kind of time.“

“They aren’t sending Paladins,” Aurianna said coldly. This plan buys us time for Lord Verrier to arrive. Then it’s in his and Afodisia’s hands.” She just sighed, looking over the map once more “Or we can just do what he said. “

"They aren't sending more Paladins?"

It was hard to tell who had said it first, but all twelve of the Council took up the refrain quickly. They stared at the Paladin and the fallen Paladin and the Mayor, eyes quick with panic as their mouths worked. Ingrud tried to hush them so that Aurianna could speak, but the questions grew louder and more frantic. "No Paladins?" "You're it?" "Why aren't they sending...?"

Matthias smashed one of his crutches into the table, gritting his teeth as he felt something pull and pop in his shoulder. "None!" he roared, a voice trained to the battlefield and the parade ground carrying over the commotion. He rose, gritting his teeth against the pain as he stared at them all in turn. "The people of the Kingdoms have, for more than a century, considered themselves separate from the Order! Held yourselves aloof, priding yourselves on your Dragon and His power to defend you from the demons!" He looked from one to the other. "You refused to send workers to help erect the Seraphin Wall, and you provide no troops to man it! You barely send a candidate for the Temples, and now - when you see the demons on your border - now you demand to know why the Paladins do not come?"

Carefully, he groped for his chair and sat himself down. "They do not come, because they are not welcome here. Because you have made it clear you do not want them here." Rubbing his shoulder, he felt the bandage damp where the stitch had pulled loose. "Be grateful for what you have, and find your courage. You have what you wanted."

"You dare..." began one of the Council members, a lean, hard faced man. Matthias laughed in his face.

"Yes, I dare!" He gestured at Aurianna. "Her apprentice." Now his gesture took in the Mayor. "Her apprentice. The Paladin Aspirant Clara Olgasdottor, has gone to do what none of you would do. She has gone to your Lord Verrier. She has gone, and all you can do is mewl and bleat about how the Paladins do not come. Fine, then. Cower and die. But I trust in her apprentice, and I will be on the walls if you will not."

A bitter laugh from the hard-faced man. "And what will you do? Who are you, anyway?"

"My name is Matthias," he answered. "And I'm a wizard, and I was once a leader of men." He gestured at the map. "i can shatter the dam for you, and I can raise a storm to trouble the flying demons. Will the rest of you fight, then? Or do we do as I counseled, and abandon Monsford?"

Chattering and murmuring fell over the room. Ingrud stood now and the voices fell silent and eyes turned towards her. “We will not abandon Monsford. Lord Verrier will uphold the covenant. We just need to hold out, until Clara succeeds.” She turned towards Matthias and Aurianna “We have been a proud people, for a long time. We cannot forsake that pride now that there is danger. We will overcome, as we have before. Let’s make the preparations for this plan. Anything to add, Lady Aurianna?”

“Have faith. The Goddess walks with Clara. Lord Verrier would not deny his mate, nor her servant.” Aurianna explained, resolute in her tone. She came to Matthias’ side, checking the open wound on his shoulder. “Come on,” She murmured, helping him up “What was it you said about talking not being strenuous? Are you going to be more careful, or do I have to carry you?”

She helped him back to the physiker’s house, whichever method he chose. Martin sighed as the couple entered, pinching the bridge of his nose at the sight of them. “What did you do now?”

“Talking was more strenuous than we anticipated,” Aurianna admitted, bringing Matthias to sit down, so Martin could work on him once more.

“You pop these again, I am going to let Elsa practice on you,” He threatened sewing closed yet another wound this day. “As it is I am half tempted to sedate for the rest of the day.” Aurianna stood nearby and let Matthias hold and squeeze her hand, as needed. Martin gave them a look, as he finished, and left them alone. Taking advantage of the brief solitude, Aurianna bent over to take Matthias’ mouth into her own, kissing him. It was meant to be gentle , and loving, but she couldn’t hold back the longing she felt even now. His display had quite the effect on her.

“Take it easy, okay? I am going to go out and scout the dam site, see if things are ready for us to break it. And I have still have more demons to kill, before the Host of Torment arrives,” She pressed her forehead against his, feeling his breath on her face. One more kiss, to his cheek “Rest. We may have need of you soon. “ she brushed her cheek against his , finding his ear, “I know I will.”

With that, Aurianna left Monsford.

"No need to sedate me," Matthias assured him, voice jerky as he bit off little noises of pain. Ari took his hand and he grabbed it gratefully, squeezing tightly at each tug of the needle. "I'll probably... be asleep. Soon."

"Because of strenuously talking?" Martin asked, sarcastic and acerbic.

"No. Because walking across the square wore me out." He yawned, then winced as Martin finished the final stitch.

The Physiker rebandaged his shoulder. "Now, rest." He eyed them both critically. "I mean that. Rest. And no, just becausevit's in bed doesn't mean it's resting."

"Right," Matthias agreed. He waited a moment, then added: "What if it's standing up?"

Martin rolled his eyes. "Then it's apprentice needlework and finding iut if you like the taste of poppy tea." He left the room grumbling.

Matthias leaned back. "I know I shouldn't, but he's so easy to wind..." Aurianna interrupred whatever he was going to say, and he found himself drawn into a slow, lingering kiss. His fingers combed through her hair, drawing her closer as she deepened the kiss, and he made sounds of approval around her tongue. "Right," he grinned as she drew away, "stitches and poppies it is..."

"Take it easy, okay?" she told him.

"Easier said than done, after that kiss," he answered, smothering a yawn as he spoke. "Seriously, though, that sounds like a goodbye."

She nodded in agreement. "I am going to go out and scout the dam site, see if things are ready for us to break it. And I still have more demons to kill, before the Host of Torment arrives."

Yawning again, he nodded understanding. "One thing, Ari. I wasn't bluffing. I can break the dam from here." He held up a bandaged hand, making a careful fist if it. "I may not be a Paladin or a demon any more, but I've learned things that aren't deoendent on either. So, well, I won't ask you to be safe." His voice was light and teasing, but his expression was serious. "We both know you too well for that. But... don't take unnecessary chances, all right? They need you here." A pause. "I need you here."

She kissed him again, this time on a stubble-roughened cheek. "Rest. We may have need of you soon." Her cheek caressed his. "I know I will."

"Ari!" he admonished playfully. "Poppies and stitches, remember?" Yawning again, he shifted a little in the bed. With all the stitches, he thought, it would be impossible to get comfortable.

He was asleep by the time the door closed.

The plains to the west of Monford were quiet today. Aurianna knew that within the next day or two, they would be drenched with blood and littered with bodies. She wanted to believe it would demons dying and bleeding out, but experience told her this would not necessarily be the case.

Afodisia…she prayed to herself, fighting the crushing despair that threatened to consume her as she considered her fate, and the fate of the people of Monsford, I am but one Paladin. What am I to do against an army?

There wasn’t time for self-doubt, not now. There were things to be done, so they could put up the appearance of defense. Just hold out, Clara will come through. She had to believe it. If she didn’t than she couldn’t move forward, couldn’t will herself to believe any of this would matter.

The Sarn wrapped around Monsford, designating it’s south eastern border. A tributary made for the northern boundary, so the only way into the town without crossing the river was from the west. Still, the plains of Valief were subject to flooding when the rains were heavy. Once the thirty feet high dam came down, the volume of water currently held back would torrent into the marshes, leaving the ground unsuitable to march in. The initial force could even do substantial damage to the forces in the direct aftermath.

What are you going to do, when it hits? She thought to herself. She had to be out there, fighting. She had to, or Hydranes would know something was wrong. She would know they were planning something. She would adjust course, and head for the south, before they even had a chance to set up their traps or ambushes. They had to catch the demons off guard, if they wanted to have a chance. So all she needed was a way to put on the façade of putting up a fight, and a way to avoid being swept in the flood.

That train of thought would have to wait, as a familiar shadow passed overhead.

"Hello, mistress," purred a familiar voice from above, the sound caressing the last word. "I suppose I shouldn't be surprised to find you here.."

There was a blast of wind and a creaking of great wings as the demon landed nearby. He was clad in dark scale mail, making his marble skin seem paler by contrast, and his bat-like wings curved up and out as he folded them against his back. He clutched a barbed lance, and a slightly curved sword hung at his belt, and he regarded her with eyes like pools of fresh blood.

"Have you been enjoying my cast-off husk?" he asked, drawing a deep breath. "I can smell us on you, and I haven't been in you since..." He made a show of thinking about it, then licked his lips. "Oh, since you raped me last night, in your dreams." He circled her, caressing her body with his gaze. "Did you get off on it? Choking me and taking me, forcing yourself on me?" He licked his lips again. "I did. But you went and woke up, before I could feel you cum on me. So did you? Did you cum on my husk, while you raped him?"

He leveled his lance, an imaginary line extending from the point tracing her contours to finally aim at her crotch. "Care to try again?" he invited, thrusting the lance slightly forward and withdrawing it. "Regardless of who wins, I still win..."

Aurianna held her spear defensively as the demon landed nearby. Her eyes never left him, taking in his form, noting the new weapons and armor. If he received them in service to the Mistress of Torment, she would have to assume, for the time being, that they possessed the same diseased touch as the harrow spear and nearly took her arm. She was going to have to prioritize defense over offense, this time around. Or disarm him.

“Cast off husk?” She repeated his words, watching his movements carefully, “I think you misunderstand your importance. He is the one I want, the only one I want. We are much better off without you.” She asserted, and it was mostly true. But it was a lie to say the demon’s resemblance to the man she loved didn’t get under her skin. And his words about raping him, and her man, clearly struck a nerve, as she tightened her grip on her weapon.

"I can smell us on you, and I haven't been in you since..." He made a show of thinking about it, then licked his lips. "Oh, since you raped me last night, in your dreams." He circled her, caressing her body with his gaze. "Did you get off on it? Choking me and taking me, forcing yourself on me?"

“You have some nerve calling it rape after you tried to force yourself on me, demon.” She hurled the word like a weapon. “I thought I was just giving you want you wanted. “ She snapped at him, following him as he circled her, not letting her guard down for a second.

"I did. But you went and woke up, before I could feel you cum on me. So did you? Did you cum on my husk, while you raped him?"

These words clearly struck her at her core. Reinforcing those fears that Matthias tried to relieve. “We both came,” She declared, with a smirk on her face, pushing down her insecurities with bravado. “He wanted to go again, not five minutes later…”

"Care to try again? Regardless of who wins, I still win..."

“Believe that I would rather be impaled your lance than your cock.” She challenged, swatted away the weapon aimed lewdly at her body, “Or better yet, impale you upon mine.”

He came with a high lunge, which she ducked underneath. Coming in low, she thrust her spear between his legs. She caught his right ankle, and pulled him off his feet. Following up with a jumping charge, he held out his lance, trying to ensnare her on his weapon. She had to twist midair to avoid the counterattack, rolling along the floor as she landed poorly.

He was on her again as she got to her feet, a piercing strike within her guard that she was just able to spin away. She drove towards him as he recovered from the deflection, but he pinned down her attack. Stepping into her space, he slammed the butt of his lance into her gut, knocking her back several paces.

He lead with a high thrust, but Aurianna sidestepped, hooking her spearhead into the crook of his arm. She turned her spear counterclockwise, locking his elbow and bringing his head low to the ground, forcing him to relinquish his lance or be knocked prone. It clattered to the grass floor, and she kicked it aside. His wings were out before she could finish it, hovering just outside her range.

“Fight me on the ground, fiend!” She roared, and he took that as an invitation, driving into her gut with a hard tackle that knocked the air form her lungs and weapon from her hands. He pinned her into the ground and dug his teeth into her neck in a single, fluid motion.

MF Dub con smut scene: Demon Matthias and Aurianna
The demon groaned into her throat as his fangs pierced her flesh and her blood flooded his mouth. He held her down, one hand pinning her wrists amd the other on her thigh, grinding his hips into hers as he worried and sucked at her neck. Her blood flowed down his face and dripped from his chin as he pulled away, serpentine tongue sealing the wound. "You always taste so-"

Auriaanna bucked beneath him, and her forehead smashed into his face. As he reeled backwards she smashed her steel gauntlet into the side of his head and rolled, imprisoning him beneath her. The same steel gauntlet wrapped around his throat, seeking to crush the life from him. His talons scored her breastplate and scarred the metal covering her arm as he fought to escape. "Just... just like your... youe dream..." he croaked out, grinning maliciously.

His words had the intended effect, as Ari's eyes wentvwide and her grip slackened for an instant. That instant was all he needed, as a taloned hand tangled in her hair and yanked. He slammed her hard into the ground and then drove a punch into her gut, laughing as her breastplate slammed into her gut and drove the air from her lungs. The skin on his fingers was ripped and torn from the impact as well, but he paid it no mind as he began working at her belt and trying to drag her trousers down over her hips. "Gonna fuck yoy hard, mistress," he crowed. "Gonna wreck you with my demon cock!"

Aurianna struggled to escape his grasp, flailing at his inhuman strength as he ripped her belt off. She squirmed onto her side as his fingers hooked into her pants, and her efforts to crawl away assisted him in pulling off her pants. She was nude below the waist as she fled him on her hands and knees, her slit glistening in the shameful lust she felt as he feed on her. Her body remembered him, remembered the bliss of his fangs digging into her throat and his cock plunged into her cunt. He only laughed as she tried to flee him, the sound of his own armor coming off accompanying his cackle.

She was halfway to her discarded spear when he pulled her leg out from under her, flipping her back onto her back. She kicked hard with her free leg, catching him in the shoulder, his armor ringing out with the sound of the impact. Just like her, he wore his breastplate over his chest, and nothing below that. His cock was rock hard, and throbbed against her thigh as he moved her into position, legs spread open for him. She kicked him again, catching him in the jaw this time. He retaliated with a hard backhand, whipping her head to the side and leaving her dizzy form the impact. Growling, he rubbed his meat along her moist womanhood, letting her desire drip onto him.

Despite her eyes watering form the power of his blow, she caught the sight on something shining off to the side. His belt, and the sword he wore upon it. Her left hand inched over towards it, as her right tried to pry his talons from her hips, drawing blood as they buried into her flesh. The head of his cock pressed up against her pulsing clit nearly distracted her form her plan, drawing a harsh moan form her lips. Still, she managed to find the blade with her hand. Bringing it up to his throat as he threaten to pierce her upon his length.

“Do it,” he sneered down at her, his lips forming a predatory smile, “Find out what happens to him if you kill me.” He breached her entrance as her resolve faltered, letting her feel every inch of him as he took her. “Kill us, or I will ride you raw,” He dared her, letting the blade kiss his throat as he came down to kiss her. She hand quaked as his tongue and cock filled both of her lips. She dropped the blade as he hilted himself within her, no longer resisting him in the slightest.

“Good girl,” the demon mocked, moving within her now, “give in to me. And don’t worry, he is here too. Playing witness to your violation.” The wet sounds of his meat parting her folds filled the air, mingled with his groans and her grunts. “Again.” He reminded her, as his teeth tore open her throat.

Matthias shifted in his sleep, tossing and turning as his dreams overlaid themselves on reality. “Good girl,” he mumbled, “give in to me. And don’t worry, he is here too. Playing witness to your violation.” He paused, hips moving beneath the blanket. Again.”

The demon growled into Aurianna's throat as her blood filled his mouth once more, driving his cock deep into her sex. "So fucking good," he growled, voice rippling and shifting as he lapped at her wound once more. Then he blinked in surprise as his eyes flickered from crimson to hazel and back. "GET OUT!" the demon roared, digging a hand into Aurianna's ass and pounding his meat harder into her, not hearing her confused cries of pleasure and pain. "GET OUT!"

The hand on her ass turned gentle. "No," the human voice answered. "You obey me!" Matthias stared down, hips rocking unconsciously as he sheathed himself into Ari's slick, waiting folds once more. "You feel so fucking good..." Again his meat sawed into her, pounding without mercy as his hand gripped her hair and forced her to arch her back and fuck herself on his cock. "MINE! You are no part of me!"

Laughter, and then a gentle kiss on the back of her neck. "I am," he whispered, fangs just grazing the exposed skin. Tiny beads of blood welled up, and he gently lapped at them. "I've ridden you for years," he murmured, slipping his free hand under her and between her legs, fingering her clit as he moved within her walls. "I could ride you forever!"

"Mine!" the demon howled, pounding into her once more as his talon scraped at her clit. "Mine!"

It was...confusing.

It felt good. Rough, as he plowed into her core, yet good. Pleasurable. She couldn’t deny it, as she heaved and moaned against her will. Every stroke recalled a memory. Fucking him in his cell, as she learned to enjoy this. Fucking him in the woods, where she learned to give in, and to take control. Even the dreams they shared, and with every permutation of loving or merciless represented. Everything between them, every moment they experienced together. She felt all of it, as he drove into her core.

It was confusing beyond her own feelings, however. The demon above her, taking her, taking everything from her seemed to struggle. Struggle against himself as she heard Matthias coming through. Matthias was trying to take control, make this less terrible for her. Alternating between affection and aggression, changing his pace and the potency of his thrusts as each one wrestled for control.

“Mine!”

Once, she relished the word. When it was the extent of his feelings for her. She liked being his, then. It was all she wanted, all she needed.

“Mine!”

It wasn’t enough. It wasn’t enough for her. Not anymore. She needed more now. The demon couldn’t be everything to her again. The demon wouldn’t get in the way any longer.

She swatted his hand away, bringing her own fingers down to her clit before he could do any damage there. “Not yours. His.” She teased herself, determined to find some pleasure in this confusing intercourse. “Matthias, I need you…” She sighed, as she quivered in euphoria. She wasn’t quite sure if it was real, or a delusion to escape the demon’s cruelty, but in her mind she was with Matthias, fucking her. Not the demon.

Rough hands gripped her hips, jerking her back to meet his thrusts as he pounded into her. His thickness stretched her walls around him and he - whichever one he was - moaned aloud at the feel of her silken heat sliding over him. His pace changed irregularly, moving without warning from slow and deliberate as he withdrew all but the blunt head of his cock and thrust slowly back in to wild pounding that shoved her body hard into the ground.

"So... good..." he'd moan, hand caressing the smooth curve of her rear. Reveling in the feel of hard muscle bunching and flexing in time with his thrusts. The gentle hand suddenly struck with stinging force, a loud crack filling the air as he slapped her ass hard. "Beg, bitch!" he roared, grabbing a fistfull of hair and pulling her body off the ground. "Beg to be raped!"

Suddenly gentle again, his hands slid over her armored torso and caressed her face, pulling her up onto her knees so he could kiss her deeply, tongue in her mouth moving in time with his cock in her core. "I'm... here... Ari..." he gasped. "I can't... can't stop... him... but..." He kissed her again the hand on her throat squeezingbtight as his fangs tore her tongue, filling both of their mouths with the taste of her blood. "But... he just... gets to feel... you... cum as I... rape you..."

The choking hand on her throat shoved her back down, slamming her body into the ground hard enough to knock the wind from her. He laughed, feeling her gasp for breath as he fucked hard into her. His balls slapped into her fingers and his cock throbbed and hardened inside her. "Gonna breed you, mistress!" he taunted. "Gonna get... a half-demon... bastard... on you! And we're both gonna... NO!"

It was unclear who had shouted the lastbword or why, but rough hands shoved her forward and his thick cock slipped from her dripping sex as both voices roared into the sky. It was a mingled sound if triumph and frustration and release as his cock twitched and cum spattered against her ass and thigh. He grabbed his cock, clumsily trying to force his meat back into her as more hot cum painted her, running in rivulets over her skin. All he managed, however, was to slide the mushroom tip of his cock along the cleft of her ass as he pumped and jerked against her, covering her with his sticky seed.

Back
Top Bottom