Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)
MF Smut Scene: Matthias and Aurianna
"You'd think I'd have a similar relationship with the truth."Matthias observed, enjoying the soectacle as Aurianna changed. "You know, what with having been a demon and all. I wonder if I'm just enjoying the novelty of not feeling compelled to be deceptive."

The gown she shrugged into made her even more arousing than simple nudity had done, and he found himself shifting his position a little as the blankets seemed to bind the proof of that arousal. As she slipped into bed with him, he found hinself wishing he was up to actually doing something with that arousal. But pkysiker's orders, and all that.

Her kiss strongky tested that resolve.

It started innocently enough. A simple, affectionate kiss that quickly turned deeper and more interesting. Soon her fingers were tangled in his hair as his hands roamed her curves, and her calf hooked around his thigh as they ground into one another, and he could taste the alcohol on her tongue. He gasped for breath as their lips parted. "You've been drinking," he said, gently catching her lower lip with his teeth.

He pulled her close, feeling her softness against him, and kissed her in return. His tinguecslipped into her mouth, tasting and exploring, and one hand slid down her thigh and under her skirt. A small sound of pleasure escaped him as he caressed the sleek flesh beneath. "I want you," he whispered.

His fingers gripped and squeezed the curve of her rear, puling her hips tight against him as he explored. One finger traced the damp lips of her slit, and he nipped gently at her jaw. "It'll need to be soft, and quiet," he whispered, lips tracing her throat as he dampened his finger with her juices. "But I want to look into your eyes as you cum for me."

“I needed a drink after today,” Aurianna confessed, as he nibbled on her lip. Letting herself in get lost in his affection, his hands exploring her body. Gentle, yet eager. Her right hand held his face close to hers, metal fingers brushing through his hair, her left journeyed along his side, lightly stroking his skin. His fingers discovered her desire, her need, hovering over her moist entrance. She gasped as he played over her sensitive flesh, lips trembling as he kissed her through it.

"I want you," he whispered.

“I need you,” She exhaled, still shuddering, as he continue to tease her, “I need this, Matthias.” Her lips caressed his ear, teeth ensnaring his lobe, her breath hot on him. Her hand slipped into his pants, seeking out his hardness, curling around his pulsing shaft. Bucking into his hand, he stroked him in time with his ministration, until his pulse and hers was the only thing in the world. She could only nod as he spoke, beg, “please…”

Burying her head into his hair as he moved within her, as she moved along him. “Wait…” She whimpered, not wanting him to stop, not wanting to extricate herself from him. Somehow, she did, sitting up, helping him up as well. “Give me a second…” she instructed, pulling a few pillows out, and propping them behind his back. She got him into a comfortable lounging position, and slipping his pants off enough to free his aching hardness. Very carefully, she climbed over him, bracing against the head board. Her eyes never left his as she swallow him into her heat, gasping as he filled her.

“Slow, quiet, and looking into your eyes,” she breathed, moving along his length, dripping lust down his thighs.

He really didn't want to stop. He wanted to look down into her eyes, feel her body move beneath his as he loved her long and thoroughly. But he accepted the wisdom of her actions, letting her position pillows and lay him back so that she could do most of the work. Damn but he hated being an invalid. But that momentary irritation faded as she rose above him, flesh gleaming like alabaster in the darkness of their room, and he gasped aloud as she slid down around him.

“Slow, quiet, and looking into your eyes,” she breathed, moving along his length, dripping lust down his thighs.

For a moment all he could do was nod, wide eyed as she moved on him. He held his breath, then released it in a slow sigh of contentment. Eyes half-closed, he watched with pleasure as she rode him. "You have the most beautiful eyes," he whispered. "I could drown in them." Another sigh escaped his lips and he closed his own eyes for a moment, reveling in the feel of her body moving against and around his. Bandaged hands explored her, caressing her thighs and hips, sliding over the curve of her stomach and cupping the firm weight of her breasts. He sucked in a breath as she clenched around his shaft, then smiled playfully and licked his lips as his thumbs circled her nipples.

"I love you," he whispered, reaching up to cradle her face in his hands. "I love you, and I am so grateful I can."

It surprised Aurianna, the way his compliment about her eyes brought a blush across her cheeks. She couldn’t contain the smile the spread upon her lips, nor the soft sighs spilling forth. She moved slowly against him, letting every inch of him caress her soft inner walls. She rose along is his entire length, deliberate, dramatic motions, that let him fill her completely. She gripped the heard tightly, as his hands progressed along her skin, sending lightning surging through her as his fingers massaged her.

An audible moan filled the air as he fondled her breasts, awakening them to bliss and excitement. The delicate mounds yielded to his fingers, her nipples throbbing against his thumbs, the blood carrying the delight throughout her body. She whimpered as his hand left her breasts, lamenting the loss of his warm touch. But his caress along her cheek was more than welcome, as were the words he spoke, reaffirming his love for her. She nuzzled his palm, delight radiating from her being, overwhelming everything else.

“I love you,” She rasped, shuddering in both physical and emotional elation, both sensations melting into each other and mixing within her until there was no distinction. She convulsed around him, her love taking on a carnal response. Keeping her gaze on him as along as she could, she let him see the rapture in her eyes. “I love you, Matthias.” She called again, pulling him into a kiss when the pleasure overcame her.

She wouldn’t release him until her own release passed through her. Her forehead rested against his, as she opened her eyes once more. “Let me feel your love,” She whispered, as she moved again against him, faster now. Her lips caught his quickly, as she drove herself faster against him, longing for him “Fill me, with your love.”

Her own restatement of her love, followed by shudder and gasp of her orgasm, was exhilarating. It didn't come with the earth-shaking power that took her when they had fucked madly, but the knowledge that it had come from an act of love made it feel like a gift. Like something precious she had given to him. He groaned beneath her as she fluttered and clenched around him, and as her gaze softened and lost focus until her lips found his. “Let me feel your love,” She whispered, as she moved again against him, faster now. She drove herself faster against him. “Fill me, with your love.”

"Ari..." he moaned against her lips, his hands exploring her back and rear. "Ari... I love you, Ari." He felt his own pleasure building, bit his lip against it and uttered a trembling growl of pleasure. "I'm close, Ari. Fuck, I'm close."

Her kiss was gentle on his lips, and her thighs clenched against his as she rose up his length. "Fill me," she whispered. "Show me how much you love me." A sigh escaped her. "Let me feel it."

"Ari... I'm close..." He gripped her hips, hanging on to her for dear life. His entire world, all of his focus, narrowed to the woman in his arms and the sensations of her body moving against his. "I'm... close...Ari!" Her name was a whispered shout, a prayer, as he tensed beneath her and lost himself in bliss. He groaned and sighed as his body moved within hers, repeating her name in wondering tones as his seed spilled into her. Finally, spent, he slumped into the mattress and wrapped his arms around her.

"Ari," he sighed once more, kissing her gently. "Stay with me." His embrace tightened around her, the bandages on his forearms rough against her bare skin. "Stay with me tonight. Tonight, and forever."

Aurianna rested against his chest, smiling serenely with her eyes closed. “I wish I never had to leave.” She said softly, listening to his heart thumping in his chest. “Let’s just stay here, okay? I told Justine I won’t go back, and I think she understands. Understands better why I chose you, why I want to be with you. So, once we save Monsford, let’s just stay here. It wouldn’t be so bad, would it?”

Something choked her up as she spoke the words. She couldn’t completely identify it, but a sudden fear gripped her. What if she couldn’t save Monsford? What if they couldn’t hold back the Host of Torment? What if this was all in vain? She clung to him, as she slid down beside him. I can’t lose. I can’t afford to lose. Not now. Afodisia I beseech you! Guide me to victory tomorrow, and back to his arms again tomorrow night. Sleep took her as the prayer reached the Goddess.

She couldn’t help but wonder if her supplications got lost along the way, as her dreams seized her. Matthias still lied beside her, but the man she saw was a pale shadow of the man she loved. The man she saw in her dream was a frail shell of a man, gaunt and pallid. Still human, but the color was gone from his cheeks. She recognized the cause, recognizes his shade from the many times she had sacrificed her essence to feed his darkness. Recognized it form the growling need deep within in her, and the fangs throbbing in her own mouth, as she detected the blood pulsing in his veins. Her talon fisted in his hair, pulling his head to the side to gain access to his neck. She tore into his throat, letting his hot life run down her throat as he whimpered. Whether his whine was pained or pleased, she didn’t care. She couldn’t care. He was hers, to serve her wants and needs.

“Mistress,” The demon called out, smirking darkly at her. She looked up at him over her meal, feeling another hunger wash over her. She let the human slump over into an anemic pile of meat, shivering form the loss of life. She stepped over him, to her demon, pulling him over to her by the talon, until their bodies touched. Her claws dug into his jaw as she held in in place to look into her eyes.

“Do you want me, Demon?” She asked, in tone that was half growl, half purr. He tried to show his assent physically, pulling her thigh up around his hips, while his tongue collected the traces of blood dripping from her chin.

“Oh, my lust demon. We can’t fuck all day just because you want to. Some of us have duties to attend to. Come now. We have a town to take, before you can take me again.” She said as her wings carried her off the ground, spear in hand.

He whimpered as he felt her fangs pierce his skin, moaned as he felt her drawing the life from his flesh. He hated this feeling, craved this feeling. He dreaded her feedings, ached for them, and he whimoered again with relief and release and loss as she finished using him once more. "Mistress..." he moaned, voice weak and shaking. "Please..."

He sneered in contempt at the weakness of his mortal husk, then leered as his Mistress' talons dug into his flesh. "Do you want me, Demon?" she purred, her leg sliding lazily over his. She was magnificent, the gifts of Hell having accented her, transformed an already desirable woman into a vision of eroticism and lust.

His answer was to grind himself into her, letting her feel his rigid meat against her sex. "Yes," he growled back. "Right here, in front of the weakling. Let him watch me fuck you to orgasm, over and over..."

He tried to rise, tried to go to his Mistress as her Demon - once his Demon - snarled with disappointment as she pushed him away. But his bloodless flesh betrayed him, and a wave of dizziness sent him collapsing back into his bed. All he could do was reach out with a shaking hand as she looked at him with burning, crimson eyes. Then she spread her great wings and soared into the sky, and he was jerked upright by a taloned fist.

"You're pathetic," he sneered into the pale, drawn reflection before him. "A mewling, whimpering husk. Do you think she still loves you? She loves only power, and strength, and the tastte of your blood." He let his mortal self fall back, and turned away. "Without me, you are nothing."

The Demon spread his great wings and hurled himself into the air. His hand - an emaciated, bloodless claw - twisted into a fist and pounded ineffectually at his stained mattress. "Aurianna! Aurianna, why?"

BECAUSE SHE FOLLOWED YOU INTO DARKNESS, MATTHIAS.

The words were gentle, the voice unhuman and beautiful and kind and powerful. He cowered away from it, huddling into himself and hiding behind his own arms.

BECAUSE SHE WILL, MATTHIAS. FOR YOU.

"I don't want that!" he sobbed.

YOUR BETRAYAL HAS SET HER ON THE PATH. MATTHIAS. SHE WILL FOLLOW YOUR PATH TO HELL TO BE WITH YOU, AND SHE WILL BE LOST.

"Is.. is there nothing to be done? Can I prevent this?"

PERHAPS.

Flying over the battlefield was exhilarating. Seeing the pathetic enemies fall her forces, few even putting up the barest semblance of a fight against their overwhelming might. She sneered in contempt, what was even the point of coming out? She should have just fucked her demon.

Except, there was something down there. Something that burned brighter than humans who defended Monsford. Slaves, of the War Whore. They had tried to hurt her, once. When she was weak, like them. When she was burden by unnecessary feelings and obligations. Nothing could hurt her now. Nothing could touch her now. She would fuck their bodies with her spear, until they stopped twitching.

Swooping low, the paladin never stood a chance. Silver armor ran red with blood, never once serving as even the slightest obstacle to her weapon. He died whimpering as her spear drank his life. Pathetic. Trying to be better everyone, when they were just as bad as demons. Beating and raping their allies.

A loud scream came form behind her, and a paladin wielding a great sword swung at her. Just like him. Blonde hair whipping wildly the paladin came for her again. She deflected the blow form the sword and spun around, bring her spear in a wide circle. A quick thrust was all it took now to drive her weapon through the paladin’s throat, staining the plate with crimson life. “Piece of shit, dare to rape and beat me!” She screamed at the dying body. But it wasn’t him, and it felt empty.

An arrow skidded across her cheek, draw black blood down her ashen skin. She could see the paladin cunt that shot at her. Pain and hate in her eyes. It fed her demon, as sweetly as the blood flowing through her veins would. She flew at the archer, talons coming around her throat, feeling the delicate muscles struggling and straining again her iron grip.

“You have everything! And still you would take away what I have. You would drag me back there, where they hurt me. You would let them do it again! Never! I will never be weak again!” She watched the light leave her eyes, and let the petite paladin slump to the ground. They were the best the order could offer, and still they were nothing before her.

“Traitor!” A shrill voiced screamed. A familiar voice, a familiar pain, a familiar look of hate in her eyes. It made Aurianna seethe with rage, to see her.

“Weakling. They would have raped and killed you too. Because you were weak.” Because I was too weak to stop them, but the thought infuriated her, made the blood boil within her veins. “You don’t have to be weak, Clara. I will teach you the last lesson that My master taught me. Before I crushed his will beneath my heel and made him serve me. “ Aurianna offered hand out. Clara smacked it away with her sword. Angry and proud the demoness smiled and brought her spear up lightning fast. The blunt end hit Clara across the face, spraying blood from her lips. Aurianna laughed as the girl went down, kicking her hard in her side and gut. She picked her up by her hair.

“I won’t let you run to Mount Fearfire, Clara. You cannot escape me. I will teach you true strength, and you will thank me for it.” Aurianna explained, lifting her struggling former apprentice into the air. “You’ve an audience to attend.”

Aurianna woke with a start, heart still racing in horror and shame. She held herself in a ball, digging nails and metal fingers into her skin. “No…” was all she could murmur, as she tried convince herself she wasn’t tainted.

Clara's hands wrapped around her armored wrist as they took to the air, clinging for dear life. She looked at her former Mistress, and the look of hurt and betrayal on her face faded, twisting into anger. "Let! Go! Of! Me!" she screamed, kicking ineffectually at Aurianna's armored gut. "Let go of me!"

Her eyes changed as she fought, becoming slitted things of burning gold. Talons scarred the armored sleeve encasing the fallen Paladin's arm as she wrenched at the wrist tangled in her hair. "I'll kill you!" she raged, great leathery wings unfurling from her back. "I'll kill
you!"

Clara sat upright with a start, heart pounding in her chest. She gasped for breath, staring at her hands. Her ordinary, pinkish human hands with their blunt, trimmed nails. 'Just a dream," she gasped. "Just a dream."

Stirring sleepily in the darkness, Thora groped for her and wrapped an affectionate arm around the young Paladin's waist. "G'ta sleep," she murmured. "tired..."

Drawing a deep breath and trying to calm her pulse, Clara snuggled back down between her friends. "Just a dream," she whispered, trying to convince herself. "Just a dream."

Matthias awoke with a start, the voice - so like the Oracle's, and yet so unlike - still ringing in his ears. Next to him he felt Ari shudder and shiver, curling in on herself. "No..." he heard her moan. "No..."

Rolling onto his side, he gathered her into his arms. "It's all right, Ari," he whispered, ignoring the triphammer pulse of his heart as he held her close. "It's all right. That wasn't you. That's not you..."

YOUR BETRAYAL HAS SET HER ON THE PATH. MATTHIAS. SHE WILL FOLLOW YOUR PATH TO HELL TO BE WITH YOU, AND SHE WILL BE LOST.

The words still echoed in his mind. He held her tight, trying to drive the thought away. "It wasn't you, Ari. You're safe. You're all right."

Can I prevent this?

PERHAPS.

Outside, horns blew.

Aurianna took deep breaths as Matthias held her close, focusing on the sound of his voice, and the words of comfort he gave her. It was hard to shake off the rage and the hurt the dream had implanted in her. “Matthias, am I…?” She whispered, wrapping her arms around his armed holding her close.

“It wasn't you, Ari. You're safe. You're all right."

She wanted nothing more than to lie in his arms all morning. Let his love wash away the horror of the dream. Just be vulnerable for a little while, let someone be strong and hold up the weight of her pain. She closed her eyes against the sound of his breathing, and the warmth of his body against her, melting away the tension. She was calmer now, calm enough to go back to-

Blaring just outside, the horns demanded her attention. Demanded her, Aurianna the Paladin. Now wasn’t the time to be a vulnerable woman in the arms of her lover. Now she needed to push down the fear and anger, or even more, let it drive her. Drive her to fight for the life she wanted, a life where she could spend lazy mornings in his arms. Drive her spear true into the heart of her enemies, and those who would take this away from her. I will never serve you, Hydranes, she swore, pulling herself form Matthias, remembering her duty. She dressed in her armor quickly.

“Let me help you up to the wall,” She insisted, pulling him out of bed and into her arms. She was careful of his injuries, but still she moved with a purpose. “I will be down in the valley, luring much of her forces before the dam. Wait for my signal, before you cast your spell.” She instructed as she drew them closer to the wall. The others paladins were there already, nodding to Aurianna. They looked upon the fallen paladin with curiosity and trepidation.

“Justine, I am leaving you charge of defenses upon the wall. Matthias will break the dam on my signal. If we can hold back her aerial forces, we will have struck a major blow to her army.” Aurianna informed them. Diana glared over at Matthias.
“Still don’t trust him,” she muttered, winding her crossbow.

“So don’t. Trust me.” Aurianna commanded. Diana met her eyes, and nodded. Aurianna turned to Justine, as they made their way to the edge. “Whatever happens, don’t let them capture me. “

“Ari, do you mean…” Justine started.

“Mercy.” Aurianna said simply, staring into Justine’s eyes until she understood.

“Mercy,” She repeated with conviction. Aurianna made her way into the Valley.

Matthias rolled right as Aurianna rolled left, grabbing his breeches and painfully pulling them on. "Damnit," he hissed, "this kind of - ow - of shit is easier - aaah - when you aren't a mass of healing stitches." Still wincing, he grabbed his tunic and pulled it over his head. For a moment his vision greyed, a symptom of rapid movement while still healing, and then he groped for his crutches. When Aurianna lifted him like an infant, he swore again.

“Let me help you up to the wall,” she insisted, carrying him from the room.

"This time, Ari," he agreed, reluctantly acknowledging her point. "But I'm not making a habit of being an invalid." He glared at the few passers-by that stared at him as Ari carried him through the streets. Most people didn't have time to stare, and less time to exchange glances with him. They were too busy hustling to the almost certainly hopeless defense of their homes.

“I will be down in the valley, luring much of her forces before the dam. Wait for my signal, before you cast your spell,” she told him as she mounted the stairs.

He nodded, face grim. "I'll wait. For that spell, at least." He glanced out at the river, watching flights of demons winging over the river as the ground troops massed like ants on the far bank. "I've got a few other ideas. But I'll have to be circumspect." He peered, looking for any sign of Hydranes and her consort. "I fear Yarost'cherv could negate my magics with a word."

The other Paladins glanced at him as she set him down, eyes dark with loathing. He tried to ignore them, focusing on scanning the far side of the river. Tried to ignore Aurianna as she asked her friend for death, rather than being captured. He started to speak as she walked past, but held his tongue. This wasn't the time to distract her, not now. But he swore to himself that she wouldn't be captured. Not if it was in his power.

"They're coming!" someone shouted. "They're coming!"

He looked up. From across the river came a swarm of bat-winged monstrosities, bearing wickedly gleaming spears. "Well," he muttered to nobody in particular. "Here's where we earn our pay."

"Really?" sneered Roland. "And what will you be doing then, traitor?"

Matthias smiled thinly."Razrushayaveter," he snarled, his speech suddenly inhuman. "Bound between Earth and Sky."

The words were in no language the dark-haired Paladin had ever heard, strange syllables ill-suited to human throat and lips. And yet, horribly, he could understand them.

"Razrushayaveter. Bound in chains of adamant by Sorashan Storm-Lord.
"Razrushayaveter. I am one who holds the keys of your chains."

Overhead, the sky began to darken.

"Razrushayaveter. I speak with the authority of the Storm-Lord.
"Razrushayaveter. Hearken to one who is one with your captor.
"Howl your fury, Razrushayaveter. Howl, and bring the storms!
"Hearken, Razrushayaveter/ Hearken!"

Aurianna landed on the ground with a thud, as the skies opened above her. Before her there were more demons she had ever seen at once. There was a moment of hopelessness, as she looked upon the force, the immense horde of demons and demon dragon hybrids, all creatures that would delight in her pain, and the pain of the people of Monsford. She tightened the grip on her spear, as rain flooded down upon her, and the marching demonic army. She began her prayer, before the forces had yet reached her.

I am the Spear of Love and War,
The power of the Goddess resides within me.
Hear your servant, and come forth,
Grant me the power to sunder the darkness!

Once more, the clouds open just for her, competing with Matthias’ spell, so that sun light could once again focus on her weapon. It was a beacon against darkness that threatened to consume the land. It was proof the Goddess was here, with them, even now as things looked their bleakest.

Enhanced with the light and love of the Goddess, Aurianna’s spear cut through the first few waves of charging foes with just a flick of her wrist. Armored demons fell just as easily as the nude ones did, the brilliant light of her blade moving both in and beyond the physical realm, slashing her foes at the core of their existence. Even still, with the piles of enemies forming before her, Aurianna was but one Paladin, against massive host. It was inevitable that opponents would surround her. Now it was time, to discover the extent of her faith in the Goddess, and the Goddess’ faith in her, in turn.

She took off in a running leap, not at any foe in particular, but in the general direction of the Legions of Torment. Pushing up off the balls of her feet, her strength carried her into the air, as she had so often before. At the height of her jump, as gravity fought against her divine might, held her spear with both hands, drawing on the light focused upon it. She drew that light into her being, feeling the love and warmth of the Goddess embrace flooding her veins. Golden light enveloped her, buoyed her above the battlefield, until it took form behind her, flowing from her back as wings made of radiance.

“By the Goddess…” She whispered in awed tones as she stopped falling back to the ground. She could only hope Matthias could see her from the wall, despite the storm raging on around her. She could only hope he would understand the sign, and cast his second spell, to repel the ground invaders. Before her, she caught the gaze of the Demon Matthias, flying towards her. Spurring her wings, she sought to meet him, spear held before her in a charge.

She was a beacon in the battlefield, a luminous figure like an angel. And he would have her.

The wings of the demon Matthias beat the air, clawing for lift in the raging winds and the pounding torrential rain. It was the work of the other Matthias, he knew. The weak, soulless human Matthias. The one who had somehow retained mastery of the Primal Speech. He could remember speaking it, remember learning it, but the syllables and the syntax were gone. Only gossamer shadows remained.

No matter. Aurianna was before him. He beat his wings, forcing himself into the drenched sky. A sword of dark flame flickered and spat in his hand, a gift from Hydranes, and he licked his lips as he imagined smiting her down with it. Imagined watching her scream in helpless agony as the blade thrust deep into her gut, draining her life until she was helpless. Imagined her begging weakly for mercy as he took her with savage fury, and forced her to enjoy her violation.

"Your Goddess will fail you, Aurianna!" he thundered, drawing close enough for her to hear. She thrust and he spun, batting the golden spear aside with his hellblade. "But Hydranes is merciful! Join us!" He grinned, diving under her and slashing at her legs as passed by. "You have tasted the power she offers, Ari! Join me, and slake your lusts on the world!"

Matthias stared deep into the darkness, unheeding as the Paladins shouted orders and the desultory sounds of battle rang out. Most of the demons and the hybrid things hadn't made it, unwilling to risk the fury of the storm he'd called. Those few that did took a terrible toll, slaying a handfull of villagers before they were slain. He shook his head, remembering his council to abandon the city. Mere humans weren't enough to stand against a demon, not one on one. And there weren't enough Paladins.

There! A brilliant light in the darkness! If anything was Aurianna's signal, it was that. He drew a deep breath.

"Razbivayavolny!" he called. "Slave of Oranes Ocean-Master!
"Razbivayavolny! Bound to His will!
"Razbivayavolny! I speak with His voice! I command with His seal!
"Razbivayavolny! Rouse the great waters!
"Razbivayavolny! Shatter that which holds them back!
"Obey, Razbivayavolny! Obey one who speaks as Oranes!"

The wind lashed the water behind the dam, rousing great waves that beat against the timber and stone structure. Again and again, thousands of tons of water dashed against the dam. A leak sprang. And then another. And another. Then, with a sound like a collapsing mountain, the dam burst and the liberated waters of the Sarn poured out into the river valley.

Gasping for breath, Matthias listened with delight as he heard the waters rage towards them. Then, ice flooded his veins as he heard a voice he'd hoped would not join the battle. It was distant, yet clearly heard above the storm.

"Who dares? Who dares command my father's brother? Who dares command the might of Razbivayavolny?"

"What was that?" Diana gasped, staring wide-eyed into the darkness.

"Yarost'cherv," Matthias repeated, voice hollow. "Yarost'cherv."

Flying was hard. Harder than Aurianna could have anticipated. She didn’t expect to master it on her first time, but she didn’t expect so much trouble either. Of course, Matthias’ spell was making it even harder, as was the purpose of it. Overwhelmingly, it was helping, preventing Monsford from being overrun with flying demons, but in Aurianna’s case, it made an already difficult task even more challenging.

The Demon Matthias charged at her, flying literal circles around her while she managed to barely dodge and deflect his attacks. He came at her from every angle, forcing her to concentrate on each direction, testing the limits of her skill. Flying once seemed as it would be a boon to her skills, but at the moment it felt a detriment.

Still, she was able to dodge and deflect his blows, as the downpour battered down upon her. At least the rains weren’t weighting down her ethereal wings, just the rest of her. She managed to flutter upwards to evade a powerful thrust from the traitor demon, and saw her opening. Piercing hard with all her divine might, her speak found the thin membrane of his wings. She tore a massive hole in the demon flesh, ripping the appendage open as she slashed up and out of him. He howled in hateful anguish as his wing was nearly cleaved off.

Managing to grab her ankle before he lost much altitude, he retaliated immediate. His black blade hacked into her thigh shattering the plates she wore to protect herself. Aurianna squealed into the deafening storm as the pain traveled up her body. The golden light of her wing moved, traveling down her body to encase her leg, before the disease of his blade could claim it. The radiance of Afodisia infused into her body, repairing the damage as if he had never landed the attack. Unfortunately for both of them, it meant neither was flying anymore, as his useless wing twitched from his back, and her own gifts sought to save her leg and her life.

Paladin and Demon crashed into the Sarn, as it overflowed from the dam and the storm raging above. Both swam to the bank, Aurianna making to ground first,, and she looked around her. She was almost half a mile from Monsford, on the wrong side of the Sarn. Hydranes’ forces congregated mostly on the other side as well, fleeing the raging flood and the archer’s volley. Her plan had worked, mostly but there was no time to celebrate as Demon Matthias came for her again.

Justine nocked her arrow, scanning he sky for incoming foes. “Can’t see a damn thing,” she cursed, looking for the light that Aurianna had summoned before. Almost on cue, the clouds began to dissipate, and the numerous foes inundated the skies once more. The improved visibility did not improve things as much as she might has hoped. “Got anything else up your sleeve?” Justine called to Matthias, focusing her shots at the bigger demons. She didn’t think it would matter anyways, seeing as the dread dragon would dispel it easier than the fallen paladin could cast it.

“Aim for their wings!” She called to the archers, her bow never stopping it’s momentum, dropping scores of demons as she paced the wall. Dammit, where was she? She had lost sight of Aurianna’s prayer in the midst of the storm, and now her friend was nowhere to be seen.

“Do you see her?” She called to Matthias not taking the liberty to stop her arrows as she tried to find the lone paladin in the sea of fiends. Whatever happens, don’t let them capture me.

“Ari…” She whispered, and prayed.

Matthias gripped his head, moaning in agony as blood dribbled from his nise and tear ducts. "Can't... can't see.. her.." he gasped. "Can't... think..." He slumled against the cfenelations, barely supporting himself on the chill stone. "Can't..."

Hands pulled him back as he staggered, preventing him from toppling over the edge. "What's wrong with you, traitor?" Roland demanded.

"Yaroet'cherv," Matthias gasped out, wiping blood from his eyes.

"Talk to me!" Roland demanded. "What..?"

Matthias spat blood. "The Demon-Dragon is but two generations removed from the Primal Chaos. His native tongue is the Primal Speech." Leaning on his crutches, he shrugged out of Roland's grip. "He shattered my spell as easily as you speak, piper."

"Fuck," Roland breathed.

"Yes." Matthias scanned the flooded plain, trying to pick Aurianna out of the carnage.

"Is there anything you can do, then?" Roland asked.

"Little. The Primal Speech isn't the combat theurgy of the Temple. It isn't giid for quuck war magics." He sighed. "I can still work magics, but he can casually destroy anything with a lasting effect."

"Fuck."

"Yeah." Matthias shaded his eyes. "It gets better."

"Oh? How?"

Matthias glanced back at Roland. "The more I use the Speech, the more likely it is Yarist'cherv is to find me." His smile became grim. "And then he'll come, looking fir me."

"Fuck."

The demon Matthias clawed himself from the pounding mud of the flood. One wing jutted at an unnatural angle, twisted and broken, and he'd had to discard his armor as he'd fought to the surface. Naked and caked with the mud and slime of the flood, he resembled a swamp beast more than a man. But the hellblade still guttered in his taloned fist, and madness and lust still burned in his crimson eyes.

"Mistress..?" he called, muck squelching underfoot as he moved. "Come out, mistress. I know you survived." Uprooted trees and fragments of shattered dam were strewn about the churning, muddy landscape, offering her plenty of hidinv places.

"Playing hard to get, mistress?," he called, peering behind a chunk of masonry. "You're not fooling me. I know you want me, and I'll give it to you good." He glanced about, smiling. "Right here. You spread yourself for me right here just yesterday, mistress. Let me use you like a whore, and I'll do it again. Right here in the mud."

Aurianna ducked behind a toppled tree as she assessed the damage of the fall. Landing in the water meant she hadn’t broken any bones. She looked down at her thigh, ripping the torn leather breeches form her leg. No mark, not even a scar. Truly the Goddess was watching over her, despite the demon’s threats. Of course, it had cost her wings, and her remaining divine magic for the day. At least she didn’t make a habit of needing to rely on it.

On one hand, the storm had broken. It seems Yarost’cherv had intervened, as Matthias feared he might. On the other, Hydranes forces were retreating. They survived another day. It was a small victory, but Aurianna would take that now. Still breathing and holding on. That was all she needed. Of course, she wasn’t safe yet, as she heard the demon trying to lure her out.

She calmed her breathing, as she listened for him. He was getting closer, feet squelching in the mud as he moved. She didn’t hear the din of his armor moving, so he must have discarded it. Her own armor was twice as heavy while wet, and her long hair stuck to her in thick damp clumps. He would be faster now, and she still wasn’t sure she could kill him. Not if it meant losing Matthias.

She patted around her belt, seeing if any of her gear had gotten lost during her brief flight and swim. Her fingers tapped it, the hard metal in her pouch and she pulled it out. The Demonqueller rune. Thank Afodisia she hadn’t lost it in the chaos of the fight. She would have a serious advantage if she could get it on him. How could she though? He certainly wouldn’t let her. He taunted her with what had happened yesterday, threatening and offering to do it again. It made her shudder, in distress rather than desire, she wanted to believe.

She could offer herself. He was arrogant enough to believe she wanted this, but was he stupid enough to think she would give herself to him? Matthias had said his demon was not rational; just lustful. But he wasn’t an idiot, was he? He would have to know something was up, if she tried to fuck him right have they fought. Well, it wasn’t completely out of character, given their history…

No, she only had one chance, and she couldn’t risk it on a stupid plan. Instead, she would have to let him win, let him try to rape her again. He would be too distracted to evade the rune then, and she could get the upper hand. As long as she didn’t get distracted in the process. And as long as he didn’t hit her with that blade, which could do some serious damage. The grace of the Goddess wouldn’t save her again.

“You think I would let you touch me again? With your filthy demon cock?” She growled now, coming out of hiding. He was close, and utterly nude, displaying the aforementioned organ in its glory. It twitched to life as she spoke of it, and she felt more confident in her plan. Distract him with lust, and hit him with the Demonqueller. It was just stupid enough to work. “I’ll never be your whore, demon!”

“Their retreating,” Justine announced, picking off the last few stragglers.

“That’s a good thing, isn’t it?” Diana asked, resting the crossbow on the stone floor.

“Well, it was the best we could hope for,” Justine admitted, but her heart sunk. Aurianna was still nowhere to be found. “Unless they got what they came for…”

“If Hydranes has her…” Roland started, stopping himself for once. Justine still cried out in frustration.

“Damn it to hell! What was she thinking?” Justine scowled, clenching her fists.

“Don’t lose faith. This is Aurianna we are talking about. If she doesn’t make it back by nightfall, we’ll look for her,” Diana suggested, resting a hand on Justine’s shoulder. Justine nodded, swallowing down her fear.

“Sue! Help tend to the wounded,” She called, getting back to her duty and checking for pulses among the fallen.

Painfully, Matthias knelt and examined a fallen warrior. "I think this one'll live," he announced, inspecting the arrow protruding from his chest. "Put him with the second group."

An attendant helped the man up, half-carrying him to the waiting area. As Matthias pushed himself to his feet, Physiker Martin joined him. "You've got a good eye for this."

The fallen Paladin nodded. "Yeah. Long experience on the battlefield. Even without formal training, you start to get a sense for who'll live and who'll die and who can be saved." He gritted his teeth against the pain of his wounded back and legs. "It's been a long time since I really felt the suffering of the ones you can't help, though."

His legs shook, and Martin steadied him. "You should get back to bed yourself. You've hardly begun to heal, and there's noting natural about the new bleeding."

"No, there's not," Matthias agreed. "Backlash from my broken magics. Nothing much you can do about it." Turning painfully, he began to limp back towards the wall.

"Where are you going?" the Physiker demanded.

"To look for Ari," he answered. "She has to be out there, somewhere. And I'll keep watch until she's found."

"Oh, you've let me touch you in the past, Mistress. And more than touch you." The demon turned, licking his lips with a serpentine tongue as he watched her careful advance. "You've begged for me, begged me to fill your cunt with my filthy demon cock."

He circled left, trying to keep her spear on the far side of her body. "Begged me to fill you with my seed in my prison cell, when you fucked me like a bitch in heat. Sucked my cock dry in the forest, then pleaded for me to mount you and fuck you raw."

He lunged in suddenly, quick as lightning. The hellblade smoked and snarled as it tore into her breastplate, and only her own quick parry prevented him from drawing blood. "And yesterday!" he leered, thrusting his hips towards her then leaping backwards as she slashed with the golden spear. "Did you tell him you were raped? Did you weep, and assure him that I took you by force before you fucked him? That you wanted him and him alone?"

The demon laughed then, parrying a quicksilver thrust with his burning blade, then riposted and tore the spear from her hands. His foot caught her in the abdomen wiit inhuman strength, the impact lifting her into the air and hurling her several feet before she landed. "Did you tell him how you moaned like a whore for me as I raped you? How you fucked back against me as I violated you? Did you tell him how your body begged to be used by my filthy demon cock?"

Laughing again, he slammed his fist into her breastplate as he dropped to his knees between her thighs. The armor deformed with the force of the blow, and he heard the breath explode from her lungs with the impact. Talons tore the leather of her breeches, baring her to him. "What are you going to tell him this time?"

Her plan was working. As much as “lose to him on purpose” was a plan. It was working, though that was a testament to his own skill and strength as much as her own. By now he was atop again, ripping her pants off with clawed talons. She could feel his erect member brushing against her thighs, as he tried to hold her down and spread open for him. She drove her right hand across his jaw, whipping his head to the side, as she left tried to grasp the rune in her pouch. He returned her blow with one of his own, claws swiping across her cheek, drawing blood as they met her skin. Holding her face still, he brought his tongue down to lick at her wounds, shuddering in ecstasy at the taste of her life. There was a look of cruel lust in his eyes as he pushed up on one hand, lining up his sex with her own.

I think I’ll leave him out of it, this time,” The demon suggested trying to force himself in her as she squirmed from him. “Don’t need him ruining our fun.” Her fingers found the rune, gripping it tightly as she tried to evade his assault. She groaned as his bulbous head breeched her lips, the demon growling in triumph above her. Dammit, he isn’t my Matthias, she tried to tell her body, as he stroked into her core, feeling her channel slicken for his cock. He shifted to his knees, both talons clawing into her hips as he began to move in her.

She brought the rune out now, clamping it on his wrist as he closed in eyes in the throes of rapture. That stopped him, as he snarled angrily, but she didn’t care. She brought her metal hand up to this throat, forcing him down with her superior strength. It didn’t take much before she was atop him, pinning him down in the mud with both hands. “You don’t get me anymore, demon. You broke our contract, not me. You betrayed me. You want to serve Hydranes? Then fuck her.” Aurianna growled at him, fury and frustration in her voice. Was she mad he tried to fuck her again, or mad that she wanted it? There was truth in his words, truth that brought up her shame and guilt.

“You did this to me!” She screamed, wrapping hands around his throat, pushing her thumbs into his windpipe. “You took me to Baath Me’el! You let him and his court rape me, and now I am fucked in my head.” She wailed, feeling the tears fall from her face, as her body shook and seized in hurt and hate. “Is this what you wanted? One fucked up Paladin, you could warp to your will? Is that why you did it? Why didn’t you just kill me?”

The loses weren’t as bad as they could have been. A hundred townspeople dead, another fifty injured. Hundreds of dead demons scattered the flooded plains, black blood seeping into the muddy marshes. Hydranes had taken more losses this day, but she would be back. Long before they could recover from this battle.

Justine hardly had time to worry about her friend, as she wrapped wounds and spread her divine healing as thinly as she could. There wasn’t enough to heal everyone, just to mitigate the worst damage. Still, somehow, they survived. Aurianna’s plan had worked, as stupid as it was. She sighed, taking a brief breather from her duty, looking to the fallen paladin posted on the wall, looking for her, despite his injuries.

Why him, Ari? She asked herself, as she wrapped a stomach wound, applying enough healing to stop the bleeding. But she could see it, in the way he looked for her, the pained look in his eyes when he couldn’t find her. He hardly seemed like the monster that terrorized their forces just a couple months ago. He was just a man, keeping watch for signs of the woman he cared for.

Panic lit in the demon's eyes as the Demonqueller clamped around his wrist. Suddenly, barely able to act, he found himself smashed back into the mud as Auranna straddled him. Steel and steel-hard flesh clamped around his throat, and he tore at her wrists with barely human strength as he struggled in vain against her. But even through his fear and her fury, he remained desperately hard and aching for her, shuddering in dark ecstasy as her thighs and slit and belly rubbed against his meat.

"We took you to Baath-Me'el," he gritted out, voice harsh and whispery. "Your fuck-husk was there too, and we both took you to him." He bucked against her, trying to throw her off him. Trying to sink back into her heated depths even now. "Because we hate you, Mistress. For being a Paladin, when he no longer was. For escaping, when he was captured."

His vision greyed, and his broken wing spasmed with pain as it ground against the mud, and his cock throbbed against her from the sensations. "Because we wanted you. To fuck you, to hurt you, to use you and drag you down. To make you like us!" His cock pulsed against her again, slick with her juices and his own pre-cum. "And now you've got me pinned beneath you." He leered. "Go ahead. Take me. Rape me. Make me suffer, the way you suffered."

Gripping her wrists, he heaved against her again with no effect. "I can't stop you, Mistress."

"Do you see her?"

Absorbed in his vigil and his pain, he hadn't heard her arrival. Which was spectacular, in a way, as the small-built Paladin wore full armor. He should have been able to hear her coming a mile away. But then, Paladins could perform deeds impossible to mere mortals. And he'd been... distracted.

"No," Matthias responded. He made a helpless gesture out towards the flooded river plain. "She's out there. Somewhere. She has to be. but..." His fist clenched, and a wave of self-loathing broke across his ace. "But I was too weak to watch her, as she flew. Too weak to see where she was, when she needed me."

Justine said nothing, watching him impassively as he snorted in disgust. "Story of my life, really. Too weak. Too useless, and too weak. I failed her, then and now. Failed Afodisia." He spat. "Hell, I even failed the Lord of the Ebon Keep."

"Cry me a fucking river," Justine snapped.

"I did," he replied. "It's out there." And then he squawked as Justine grabbed two fistfulls of his shirt and dragged him up to stare into his eyes.

"Listen, traitor," she hissed. "I don't get what she sees in you - she thinks you're her dreams come true, and all I see is a fucking monster that should have been killed years ago." Her arms flexed, pulling his face right up against hers. "But she loves you, and she swears you might be able to be redeemed. So man up, and try to be what she thinks you are."

Contemptuously she shoved him back into the wall, ignoring his cry of pain. "Because she's been through hell - hell you put her through. And I promise you, Matthias... if you hurt her again?' Lifting him easily, she dangled him over the edge of the wall. "I will fucking end you."

She slammed him back onto his seat, and he gasped for breath. "Now help me look for her," she snarled. "And stop looking for pity, because I used it all up on your victims."

Aurianna looked down at the demon, struggling feebly against her hold. Still, it hurled cruelties at her, as he answered her accusations, reminding her that the man she loved was once a willing partner of the demon. And it was all her fault, in the end.

She stopped choking him, for the mean time, but still pinned him into the mud, showing no concern for the wing she had broken. “You would like that, wouldn’t you? If I fucked you. You just had yourself shoved in me, and you call it rape if I do the same to you, not even a minute later,” She growled at him, turning her pain into rage.

“You want me, demon? You want my blood and my body?” Aurianna demanded, sitting up over him now, acutely aware of his cock throbbing against her. “Then do what you do best, and betray your master for me. Swear loyalty to me, and beg, and maybe I’ll fuck you like you want.”

She wondered briefly if Matthias would be upset if he knew what she were doing, or at least planned and offered to do. He wasn’t mad at her yesterday, when he blamed himself for what happened, but this was a step in the other direction. She didn’t want to hurt him. That was the last thing she wanted. She could only hope now that he would understand.

“You should have fucking dropped him,” Diana sneered, as Justine walked past her.

“I plan to, next time,” Justine retorted, eyes still peeled on the battlefield. It was over an hour since the end of the battle, and still no sign of Aurianna.

“Still say you should have done it this time. We got our use out of him. You heard him say that the dread dragon can dispel his magic, and the more he uses it, the closer we get to having that demon tainted terror upon us,” Diana continued, as she finished wrapping another injury.

“That’s not how Paladins do things. We don’t kill people just because they aren’t useful to us anymore,” Justine reasoned, trying to keep Ari’s secret.

“We do if they are renowned traitors with scores of paladin deaths on their hands,” Diana responded, standing and stretching now. “Just because he helped Aurianna once or twice doesn’t wash away what he has done. Hell, it doesn’t even wash away what he did to her.”

“Dammit Diana, I know!” Justine snapped, turning to face her fellow paladin. “Look, Ari wants him alive, and I am sure she has her reasons for that. So I am not going to kill him behind her back without good cause.”

“You don’t think the shit she was saying last night was good cause?” Diana asked coldly, giving Justine a level gaze.

"Like it? I would love it, Mistress.[/i]" The demon leered up,licking his lips as he breathed painfully. "Beat ne, Mistress. Rape me. You've got the piwer, now. Use it."

"You wanr me, demon?" she demanded, grinding against his aching meat. "You want my bloid and my body?"

He groaned at the question, cock thribbing and smearing her belly with his lust. "Yes, Mistress..."

"Then do what you do best," she demanded, "and betray your master for me." Her grip tightened on his throat, and her body moved ahainst him. "Swesr fealty to me, and beg, and maybe I'll fuck you like you want."

Crimson eyes glittered with unholy lust. "I am your creature, Mistress. Your slave. Yours to command, to use as you wish." His gaze bired into hers. "Use me, Mistress. Command me, and I obey."

His hips bucked, sliding his cock against her thigh. "Use me, Mistress. Use your demon's filthy cock as you wish. Use me as yiur whore, your fuck toy. Use youe demon slave's thick cock to fuck yourself. Pleasure yourself with me, I beg you. Punish me, show me my place, use me!"

Aurianna gripped the demon’s shoulders as he spoke. As he begged for her. Her head pounded with adrenaline, from the fighting and fucking and frustration from their incomplete intercourse. She climbed up, off him, shaky. There was tightness in her stomach, muscles contracting in unsatisfied desire. All she could think of was fucking him. Letting him lift her into his arm and fuck her into a tree. Burying him in between her legs and letting him rut the tension away.

She should go. Head back to Monsford and fuck her man. He would look her in the eyes and tell her he loved her, again. Hold her gently while she rode him. Yet, somehow, that wasn’t what she wanted. No, that wasn’t what she deserved. She deserved to get fucked hard here, in the mud by a demon. She lifted him up by the hair, angry and needy. “Fuck me, slave.” she growled, “Make me cum, or I will beat you senseless. Make me cum, and I’ll let you feed.”

“You should eat, Lady Justine,” Susanna suggested softly, bringing up a plate of food to her mistress. “And, umm, the physiker asked me to bring you this.” She said in Matthias’ direction, if not directly to him. She set a bowl down with his arms reach, and kept her distance, watching him cautiously. The fallen paladin didn’t look like the demon the others swore he was. The demon she had heard he was. He looked like a broken man, shambling about feebly, hardly even enough strength to hold himself up.

She remembered Clara crying, the day she came back from the battle before the Seraphim wall. How the demon traitor had killed Master Conn. Cut him down and laughed about it. She held Clara all night, haunted by the tale, and by her friend’s tears.

“Thanks Sue,” Lady Justine called, facing her with a weak smile. “Why don’t you get some rest? We have an early morning tomorrow, with the next part of the defense preparation.”

“Thank you, mistress,” Sue murmured, thankful to take her leave of them.

MF Smut Scene: Demon Matthias and Aurianna
The Demon didn't fight as Aurianna dragged him to her, and his eyes lit with an unholy joy at her demands. "Yes, Mistress," he growled, grabbing a fistfull of her hair. "I hear, and obey." He tugged gently, arching her neck and nipping at her skin. The sharp teeth scraped and scratched, but didn't draw blood. He pushed her down, pressing her back against a half-downed tree, letting her feel the rough bark and the slick layer of mud beneath her ass.

Spreading her legs, he brushed the bulbous head of his cock against her slit. "Is my Mistress wet enough?" he asked, parting her lips with his head. "Is she ready?" And then, with no further warning, he drove himself deep into her channel, his mud-slick body smearing her armor and bare thighs with filth as he filled her. He gripped her hips, talons pricking her flesh as he began moving, began pounding his rock hard demon meat into her. Every thrust forced a grunt from him, and moved her body up and down the rough, muddy bark.

"Am I pleasing you, Mistress?" he asked, angling his thrusts so that his length stroked against her clit as he fucked her. "Are you enjoying feeling my thick demon cock stretching you? Is your hard demon whore's cock good in his Mistress' cunt?" He pounded harder, letting her feel his balls slapping against her ass as he drove himself into her.

Matthias spooned the broth into his mouth, dimly aware that he wasn't tasting it. Which was a pity, because the Physiker had clearly decided he was ready for something slightly more substantial. Small chunks of beef, and carrot, and turnip floated in the broth, the first solid food he'd eaten in a decade. And he wasn't even noticing it, because he was distracted by worry.

Worry. What a concept. He'd grown used to not worrying about anything. And now it was back, along with guilt, and he added it to his mental list of things he really didn't enjoy about being human again.

Where the hell was Aurianna? She had to have lived. She had to have survived. But... had she been captured? He shook his head, trying to clear it of the sudden nightmare images that flooded his mind. He'd already experienced a measure of what the Lord of Torment could do. The idea of Aurainna writhing under the hooks and blades and worms of the torturers of Torment was horrifying. Nightmarish.

Arousing.

Grimly, he stuffed more broth into his mouth and tried to push that last thought away. A decade of life as a demon had, it seemed, left him with interesting tastes.

Aurianna groaned as her demon slave fucked her hard, his cock filling her slit completely. It was a rough fucking, and yet once at her complete direction. She hadn’t expected the demon to be so obedient, but she had never really tried to exert control over him before. Not like this.

She knew it was the threat of pain that motivated him as much as the promise of pleasure. Knowing that she could brutalize him. With the demonqueller rune, the difference in their strength was such that he could do very little to defend himself.

Even still, she doubted this was a difficult demand for the demon to fulfill. He got to fuck her, as he wanted, as he tried to do forcefully not so long ago. Now, she spread herself for him, her cunt drooling over his meat. The air filled with the sounds and scent of her sex swallowing him. She didn’t answer him with words, just cries of carnal release and satisfaction.

She screamed out to sky as the demon never stopped his pace, slamming into her far wall with all his strength. There was pain from hitting her tender barrier, which caused her to seize up. Squeezing him tighter as he continued to pump her, she shuddered hard as her orgasm shoot through her. It was intense, rocking her entire body with physical release. She gasped as she recovered, the metal fingers leaving bruises on his armors as she clutched him through her climax.

“You may…feed…demon,” She rasped, legs wrapped around his hips as she regained control of herself.

The Demon threw his head back as he felt her cum on his dick, her whole body going rigid for a moment as she gasped and screamed her release to the sky. As he did he dug his fingers in harder, pounding his meat into her slick cunt in a frenzy. Blood flowed from his lip as he bit it, trying to control his own release. Distantly he heard a creaking sound, and only dimly realized it was his breastplate as her armored hand dented it with the strength of her grip. “You may…feed…demon,” She rasped, finding her voice.

"Not yet," he growled, blood flying from his lips as he spoke. With a audible sound, he jerked his cock from her body. "You ordered me to make you cum, first." He had lost his inhuman strength to the Demonqueller rune, but he was still strong. Bracing himself, his bare thighs and biceps flexed and worked as he flipped her over, pinning her chest against the trunk of the tree. He grabbed her wrists, pressing them against the bark as his weight pressed into her back and his slick cock left trails of her own arousal over the grime-slick flesh of her ass. "My mistress demanded pleasure..."

Releasing her steel wrist, he reached down and found his cock. His tongue played over the back of her neck, leaving flecks of his black blood on her skin as he pressed the blunt head of his meat against the tight ring of her anus. "Surely a single orgasm is not enough Mistress? he purred, circling the puckered entrance with his meat, lightly masturbating himself against her. "Surely, my Mistress demands pleasure beyond human skill..?

Slowly, he pushed the thick, blunt into her rear, moaning aloud at the feel of her ass gripping his meat. The thrust continued, slow and steady, until he was hilted in her. Sharp teeth scraped her neck, nipped at her ear, and he pulsed within her. "Tell me, Mistress," he whispered as he began to slowly withdraw. " Shall I fuck you like this? Do you want my unholy seed filling your colon?" Slowly, slowly, he began to thrust back in. "Do you want to be buggered by my thick demon meat until you cum on my dick once more, and then feel me drinking your blood as you drain my balls of my seed?"

Back
Top Bottom