Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The new boss. (Nebby and Rainbows)

Star couldn't help but smirk as he said he felt like one. "You definitly don't look like one." She said, smiling at his choice of place to go. And aperently he had been there enough to know the people so this was definitly going to be fun. As he said he was going to change, she decided she should at least do soemthing to her hair so she walked straight to the bathroom, taking her hair down and making sure it looked good before she went back into the living room and just stood there, feelingliek she was going to be underdressed no matter where they went.

Walking out into the living room he smiled at her, he was wearing a pair of black cargo pants with a red ribbon tied between two of the belt loops to hold them up and grey shortsleeved buttoned shirt with his hair tied back again. "Well lets head out." He said walking to her offering his arm to her.

She looked at him, eyebrows raised. She took his arm as it was offered "I feel horribly underdressed." She said, looking down at her own, very casual outfit. "Either that or you just look too good." She said, looking back over at him.

"You look amazing." He said smiling at her complement. "Im just dressed in casual cloths thats all." He said leading her to his car. Opening the door for her he got in and pulled out of the drive. Driving to the industrial side of town He moved through the dark streets stopping in a semi filled parking lot. "Good we got here before the crowd."

Star smiled. So it was that he just looked too good in normal clothing. She followed him to the car, getting in and buckling up. She looked out the window as they drove, not really sure as to where they were going. She recognized a few things, and looked over to him as he spoke She smiled and got out of the car as he parked, waiting for him in front of the car. She wouldn't have dared go anywhere without him.

Walking to the front of his car taking her hand into his lacing their fingers he lead her to the entrence, from out side the sounds of dance and techno music could be heard along with strobing multi colored lights. The door man, a giant of a man stoped them and lifted his shades. "Vinnie? Is that you?" He asked looking closer to him. "Yeah Rufus, its me." He answered with a smile. "Dude Vinnie its been a while brotha, whats the deal arnt you gonna introduce a brotha to this prime examble of femine perfection?" He asked looking to Star. "Oh sorry Rufus, Star this is Rufus, Rufus Star." He said introducing the two. Taking her hand in his with a supprising light touch for a big man he kissed the top of it lighlty. "Pleasure." He said smiling a hearty smile.

Star was a bit surprised he held her hand like that, it was a bit odd for her, but she didn't protest. Star could hear the music inside already and she was enjoying it. She smiled a bit as the large man at the door called him Vinnie. She couldn't help but blush at what he called her, she had been complimented more in the past few days than she had in quite a while. She smiled at the large man, a bit surprised that he held her hand so gently as he kissed it, which in turn only made her blush more. "Oh no, that pleasure's all mine,Rufus." She said, smiling at him. Vincent had been right, there really were good people here. Well that would be if everyone that worked here was as nice as Rufus here was. "Does Vincent come here often?" She asked curiously. She had leaned in a bit to ask the question becasue she was a bit soft spoken and she wanted to make sure he could hear her.

Rufus leaned in with her. "He used to but since his previous worker left him high and dry he hasnt been able to come as often." He said with a laugh. "Rufus, secrects dont make friends." Vincent said with a smile. "Sorry Vinni, just tellin the little lady how you used to be the star of the club. Maybe I should go back to our highschool years to get you to come back more often." He said laughing heartfully. "No thanks Rufus, I like how my face looks now. But thanks for the offer." He said walking in to the club nodding his head to the beat.

Star was a bit shocked to hear that someone had actually quite this job. It paid so well and the boss was so nice, she didn't know why anyone would do such a thing. She straightened back up as soon as Vincent spoke and laughed a bit. Star bit her lip as they spoke of highschool days. She could only guess that Rufus used to bully Vincent or somehting along those lines. As he walked off into the club Star went to follow him in.

Turning to Star smiling Vincent leadn in next to her. "Rufus and I were best friends in high school, me being a scrawny little dude he would be the hell out of people that messed with me, then beat the crap out of me for not standing up from myself." He said laughing, walking to the bar he sat next to an empty seat. "Yo Vickie." He called out, turning a very pretty red head looked at him with eyes that could kill. "Vincent?" Taking a step closer her look changed. Reaching over the counter she hugged him and kissed each cheek. "Vincent hunny where the hell have you been, What can I get you and your friend?" She asked looking to Star with the same smile.

Star smiled, "So he was pretty much you body guard?" She asked, then smirked a bit. "But he would beat you up too." She added, laughing a bit. She sat down at the bar with him, smiling as he met with yet another person he knew. As she turned around she noticed how gorgeous she was and was a bit shocked, but smiled none the less. She smiled as he hugged her, She didn't really know what to say to this woman so she waited for Vincent to talk first. She wasn't really that good with meeting new people.

Vincent smiled brightly now in a great mood. "Star this is Victoria, We all call her Vickie." He introduced her. "Hey sugar." She greated leaning onto the bar smiling at her. "Well Vincent, I see you have quite the gorgeous one this time, I really hope she works out better than you last employee. God I hated that bitch." She said with warm smile. "But any way baby dolls what can I get the two of you?" "I'll take a coke and rum, and what would you like Star?"

Star smiled as he introduced them. "Nice to meet you." She said with a smile. She blushed as Vickie called her gorgeous. She really wasn't used to getting complimented this much. She was a bit confused as Vickie mentioned his last employee. That really confused her so she was a bitch? Oh well, she decided to leave it alone, maybe she'd ask later if it was really bothering her. She just kept smiling and thought about what she wanted to dronk for a moment. "I'll have a shirley temple." She said simply.

"Alright one Coke and Rum and a Shirley Temple, do you want gin in the Temple or not babe?" She asked making the drinks. Handing the drinks to them she leaned in to Star. "Dont fret precious, Vincents a good man, he will take care of you." She whispered smiling. Vincent took the drink and sipped it. "Wow Vickie, trying to get me wasted?" He asked with a laugh. "Nope, you know how I make most drinks."

Star nodded at the question, taking the drink as she handed it to her. She took a sip and smiled. It had been too long since she had gone drinking with anyone. But then again with money as tight as it had been for a while she couldn't really afford it. She was a bit confused by the comment Vickie had made, but shrugged it off for now. She chuckled a bit at Vincent's comment about the drink. She thought hers was perfect.

Vincent looked over to Star and smiled. "So let me guess, yours is fine. God Vickie why do you do this to me, you try and get me plastered while keeping others around me happily buzzed." He complained half jokeingly. "Well Sug, its cause you need to get wasted, if you dont slow that brain of yours down I will have a very messy counter someday." She said laughing at him. "Dont worry, I'll make the rest less volitile. And maybe use a weaker alchol, 151 is a bit on the strong side." She said rubbing her chin.

Star smirked a bit as he asked about hers. She let out a small laugh as he accused Vickie of making his too strong and she couldn't help but laugh more as she told him he needed to get drunk. She smiled, biting her lip to keep from laughing anymore which was quite good because she would definitly have laughed more when Vickie told him the proof. She smiled, taking another sip of her drink and watching the two with quite a bit of enjoyment in her eyes. She was glad that they had come here, these people were much more fun than the people at the bars she normally went to.

Finished off his drink Vincent stood up and offered his hand to Star. "Care to dance?" He asked nodding his head over to the dance floor full of people. "Come on it will be fun. Tell her Vickie." Vickie looked at him and sighed. "The boy is right, he is a damn good dancer, trust me, he's got me to dance with him on this very bar."

Star hadn't quite finished her drink when he asked her to dance. She was a bit hesitant, not really sure if it were the best idea. She looked over to vickie, who just said it was a good idea. She hesitated for a moment longer before looking back over to him. "I guees one dance couldn't hurt." She said, taking his hand and sliding off the barstool so she could go over to the dancefloor with him.

"Nope not at all." He said taking her hand in his and making his way to the dance floor. As soon as he stepped on the floor with her another song started. "Oh yeah, I can get down to this one." He said starting to dance with her, seeing only her in the entire crowd.

Star followed him on to the dance floor, taking a moment to listen to the new song and watching him dance for a moment before smiling and starting to dance as well. She was surprised that he really was a good dancer. She wasn't too bad, she was better than quite a few people there, but she still wasn't as good as him.

Getting into the music with her he danced closly their bodies all but touching. "Having fun?" He asked still dancing. As the song ended he took her hand into his and moved back to the bar. "Vickie, another please." He asked looking at her with a smile. "God I miss seeing you dance boy. The way you move can make any woman hot." She said with laughter in her voice. Turning to Star she smiled. "Another for you?" She asked leaning on the counter. "Your a lucky girl, I was watching the two of you, he had eyes only for you on that dance floor." She said shooting her a wink and smile.

Star continued to dance, not really paying attention to anything or anyone but him. She was smiling the whole time. "Yes, I am." She said, making sure he could hear her. She went back to the bar with him, still smiling. She couldn't help but laugh a bit at what Vickie had said to vincent. She really liked this bar so far. She looked over to Vickie when she spoke to her "Yes, Please." She said with a smile. She blushed a bit as she spoke to her more. "Really?" She asked, she really hadn't noticed. She smiled a bit, She didn't really know what to think about that.

Vincent looked to Vickie and Star. "Uh might I ask what the two of you are talking about?" "Girl stuff." Vickie answered with a grin. "Oh god. Make my drink a double, Im gonna need it tonight." He said dropping his head. Vickie made them their drinks though making them a bit stronger. "Here you go." She said handing Vincent his double coke and Rum and Star her Sherley Temple. Taking a drink from his cup Vincent couldnt tell if it was stronger or not, so he shrugged it off.

Star smirked as he inquired as to what they were talking about. She took her drink and took a sip, smiling at Vickie. "Thanks." She said, smiling at the woman. She took another sip "So how do you know vincent?" She asked, wondering if it was anything interesting like him and Rufus. She glanced over at him before looking to her again. He was turning out to be quite the interesting boss. Much more entertaining than anyone she had worked for before.

Back
Top Bottom