Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The new boss. (Nebby and Rainbows)

She nodded and waited for him to turn around before sliding off the bed so she wouldn't flash him her panties. She couldn't help but smile a bit as he took off his shirt She didn't know what to do so she just walked over by him and pulled up her hair, smiling a bit at him and then turning to face him. "I'll go wait in the living room." She said, leaving just in case he needed to change his pants.

"No need." He said taking her arm into his and walking with her to the living room. "Need anything before we go?" He asked with a smile. Walking to the car he opened the door for her and got in himself. It had gotten fairly dark outside. "To the movies." He said with a smile pulling from the drive way and ridding down the road into town.

She smiled a bit as he took her arm like that. She shook her head as he asked if she needed anything. She grabbed her small bag on the way out that had her wallet in it and followed him to the car. She got it and buckled up, looking out the window as they drove.

Vincent pulled into the theater and smiled. "So whatcha in the mood for?" He asked getting out and letting her out. Walking to the theater he looked at the movies that were playin that night. "Hmm see anything intresting?" He asked taking notice to a zombie flick that was airing.

She smiled a bit as he asked what she wanted to see. She looked over the movie list quickly, only one catching her eye. "Have you seen that one yet?" She asked, pointing at the zombie movie. She had heard it was pretty good, bit then again her version was good was different than a normal persons.

"No I havent been to an actuall movie theater in over a year." He said with a laugh. "Zombies it is." He said taking her arm in his and walking to the counter buying two tickets. Moving to the snack stand he looked to her with a smile. "Large popcorn and drink to share?" He asked.

"Wow." was all she said when he said he hadn'nt been to the movies in over a year. She was a bit surprised at that. She nodded and then walked with him to buy the tickets and then moved over to the concessions. She looked over at him as he asked about the food. She smiled a bit and nodded. "Mmk, that sounds good to me." She said, looking off to the side.

"Alright, A large popcorn and drink." He said with a smile paying the man. Taking the drink and popcorn he walked with her into the movie and took a seat. Sitting next to her he put the drink in between them.

Star smiled at the man behind the counter as Vincent paid for the food and drink. She walked with him to the movie and sat down, smiling as he sat beside her. She looked up at the screen, they still had some time before the movie would start so she reached over, taking a sip of the drink.

Vincent smiled over at her happy to be spending time with her. As the movie started he mindlessly moved his hand to hers taking it softly into his. Watching the zombie invasion he had to stiffle his laughter at some of the things the people did on the screen.

Star smiled as well, but ti was becasue the movie was starting. She looked over at him as he took her hand, a bit confused but she didn't mind. She stifled her laughter as best as she could, but every once in a while she would jsut brust out laughing. She soon covered her own mouth when other people shushed her.

At the end of the movie people started to pour out of the theater. "Lets wait for them to clear out some before trying to fight our way through this crowd." He suggested watching the people leave making remarks about the movie.

Star nodded as he said they should wait. She definitely agreed. She smiled as she listened to the people. She couldn't believe some of them actually liked that movie. She turned to him. "So, how did you like the movie?" She asked him.

"Ehh, I mean it was pretty good for a two bit zombie flick, but I enjoyed the company much more." He said with a grin. "That and the popcorn was good too, not to much salt, or butter." He said laughing at how he sounded to himself.

Star smirked a bit. "I htought it was hilarious." She said, laughing a bit. She smirked as he said he liked the company more. "I did as well." She said and then laughed as he said the popcorn was good. "Indeed it was." She concluded, smiling a bit.

((Im sorry if it seems I've lost interest in this, its just I've been so busy and getting sick and better and sick again its just insane.))

Smiling brightly at her he couldnt help but feel at ease. "There is something about you that I don't know, is comforting. I can be myself, and Im happy. It's a great feeling." He said laughing softly at himself, he probably sounded like an idiot at the moment.

((It's fine. I know how that is. I hope you feel better though.))

She just looked at him, not quite sure how to react to his words. He didn't sound like an idiot, he sounded like a romantic. She just nodded a bit. "I know the feeling" was all she said and then looked around. Just about everyone was gone so she stood, stretching a bit. "Shall we go?" She asked, looking back at him.

Standing with her he nodded. "We shall." He said taking her hand into his as he walked with her through the empty theater. Stopping at the door to the hall he turned to her what looked to be a soft blush on his cheeks. With little warning he pressed his lips to hers in a soft but passionate kiss. Pulling away the blush became very apparent. Letting go of her hand he stepped back and rubbed the back of his head and neck. "Oh Im...Im sorry, I dont know what came over me." He appologized.

Star giggled a bit as he took her hand. She stopped as he did, turning and looking at him. Her face lite up a bright red as his lips pressed to hers. She didn't know how to react to that. He apologized and she just stared at him. "I-it's fine..." She said, raising her hand slowly to touch her lips. She really didn't know what to do. It was more the surprise of it than anything, but she just stood there for now. She wasn't really sure if she liked it or not, but then again she wasn't really sure of anything at that moment.

Looking at her softly he swallowed hard not able to look her in the eyes. "You sure I was way out of place, but I...I guess it just over came me." He muttered. Looking back up he smiled and took her hand back into his hand. "Let go." He said walking from the theater."

She nodded as he spoke, "It's fine." She said simply again. She didn't know why, but she kind of felt the urge to kiss him back. She just took his hand, walking from the threatre, smiling as if nothing had happened. It was then that she realized that she was starting to like him.

Walking with her to the car he let her in and got in himself. Driving back to the house he was mostly silent his thoughts keeping him silent. Glancing over at her with a smile he felt like a teenage boy with his first crush.

Star walked with him, getting in the car and buckling up. The ride home was a bit akward. She didn't really know how this was going to work out. She was starting to like him more and ,and the fact that he kept complimenting her and taking her out places and now kissing her, was not really helping.

Glancing over at her he offered a soft smile. "Sorry about that at the movie." He said again not really knowing what to say. Pulling into the drive he got out and let her out. Going inside h ewent to his office and sat staring blankly at the screen, the only thong he could think of was the feeling of her lips on his.

Back
Top Bottom