Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The new boss. (Nebby and Rainbows)

Star laughed a bit as he did, thinking him to be quite amusing. She looked at him oddly as he lowered his head. She tilted her head to the side as he apologized. "It's fine, I actually don't think you're irresponsible at all." She said, not quite sure what he was refering to. It might have been something after that shot Vivkie gave her. After she had that she didnt remember a thing,

"Really?" He asked looking up at her with a faint smile. "Most people see me as a rich boy going out partying wasting away my potential, some slaker that fell into his money and now lives the high life. But I work so hard for what I have and Im only twenty three." He said smiling. "But if your ok with it, Im fine." He said his worry instantly being brushed off like it never existed.

She smiled sweetly as he said that. and looked at him. "I don't see you like that at all. You obviously have good work ethic, otherwise you wouldn't have gotten this far, even though you do knew how to party from what I remember." She said, blushing a bit that she couldn't remember, but was happy it happened none the less. She stood up and yawned, stretching upwards for a moment before turning and looking at him. "Well, I'm going to take a shower." She said and then just walked off. The main reason she told him was so they didnt have a mix up like before.

"Alright, Ill be in the office, I have a few things to do today. When you done I will have some stuff to file." He said with a stretch and yawn. "After I get some coffee." He mumbled walking into the kitchen starting a pot of coffee.

Star nodded and then left the room. She was in the shower for about fifteen minutes, then she was seen breifly walking to her room in just a towel. She got dressed in a knee legnth skirt and a cute top and then came back out, drying her hair. She stood beside him like she had done before, watching what he was doing.

Holding his face in his palms he dragged them down stareing at the rapidly changing screen. Not saying a word while she was watching he stopped the code and looked at it intently. "HAHA. Found you." He said with a grin. Moving his fingers of the keyboard gracefully he fixed what he was looking for in the code. "Now I can send this off to my client." He leaned back in the chair and let out a sigh.

Star was a bit confused as to what she was looking at. She was pretty sure it was a glitch or something lie that but she wasn't sure. She jumped as he said 'HAHA' But soon calmed and fixed whatever it was. He really was good at this sort of thing. She just looked at him as he said he could send it off. She still wasn't sure what it was, but that didn't really matter, she was just here to file things.

Turning to her he smiled. "Sorry there was an error in the code that I could just syntex, so I had to find it myself. Takes a while and the eyestrain sucks." He said running one more test. "Ok its ready." He sent the program to the client and pushed form the desk. "Somedays I really dislike working for some people." He said stretching.

She smiled as he turned to her, She just nodded even though she wasn't quite sure what syntex was. She assumed it was womething that automatically found the problem. She watched as he ran another test and then said it was ready. She nodded as he spoke about not liking working for some people. She had quite a few bosses like that. She sat down, and looked over at him. "So you said you'd have some things for me to file?" She asked, hoping to be able to do some work.

"Yes I do." He said pulling out a stack of papers and handing them to her. "And thank you." He said wiht a smile. Turning back to his computer he sighed. "One more and Im done." He said clicking at the key board. "If you dont mind can you get me something to drink?" He asked now lost in his work.

She took the papers and went to work on filing. It didn't take her long and when she heard him ask the question she just nodded. "What do you want?" She asked, diciding that she would get herself something as well. She watched him work as she waited for a response. If she didn't get one she would bring him a verity to choose from.

Glancing up at her for a second he thought. "Uhhmmmm, anything will be fine." He said with a smile and returned to his work. "God this is a pain in the ass." He muttered to the screen. "No more jobs from them from here on out, I dont like the company, the people, or their demands." He grumbled.

She nodded and went to the kitchen, making him some rasberry tea. She took a sip, making sure it tasted fine before binging it out to him. She made odd things when she wasn't told exactly what to make. She handed it to him just as he was grumbling about this company.

Taking the cup with a smile he sipped it and looked at her. "Raspberry tea?" He asked taking another sip. "I didnt know I had the stuff for it." He said shrugging it off. "Thank you." He said sitting the cup down. "Im almost done with this." He said with a smile.

She smiled a bit as he seemed pleased with the random drink. She shrugged as he said he didn' tknow he had the stuff for it. "Ya, well I'm good at finding things." She said, going and sitting on the couch. Truthfully she had brought it herself. She nodded as he said he was almost done and sat patiently, though she didn't know why she was waiting on him to do something.

Finishing up what he was doing he opened an email. Typing a quick email he sent it and shut off the computer. "Done." He said spinning in his chair. Stopping and looking to Star. "So what do you want to do?" He asked almost child like.

Star watched as he finished up quickly and then smiled as he spun around, saying he was done. She just sat there, smiling at him until he asked what they could do. She got a serious look on her face and stroked her chin as if she had a beard, obviously just being silly. "Hmmm..." She mumbled, then laughed a bit at herself, looking at him with a bit of a smirk. "I'm not sure." She concluded.

Laughing at her he smiled brightly. "Alright, wanna watch a movie, we still have one from the other night." He suggested grabbing his cup and finsihing it off. "Its something to do rather than be bored." He said with a grin.

She smirked as he mentioned the movie. "OK, that sounds like a good idea." She said, standing up and stretching a bit. She just assumed they would be watching the movie in his room like they had before. She looked over at him, not wanting to sit down again if they were going to switch rooms.

"Hmmm" He stretched and looked up at her. "Lets do it then." He said getting out of the chair and walking to his room with her. Setting up the movie he plopped onto the bed and got comfortable grabbing the remote and starting the movie.

Star ended up doing the same thing as last time, crawling into his bed a bit akwardly, trying not to flash him her panties, though if he was looking at the right moment he would have gotten a glimpse at them. She scooted back a bit, laying back against a few pillows and getting comfortable as he started the movie.

Vincent unintentionally caught a glimps of her panties as she crawled onto the bed. A quick blush flashed across his face. When she took her place beside him he smiled softly. Watching the movie he leaned onto his arm thus moving himself closer to her with out thinking about it.

Star didn't even notice as he moved a bit closer, she was having too much fun watching the movie. She really liked corny scary movies and even laughed a few times as something that was suposed to be scary happened, though it was quite dumb. She would have spoken about it as well, but she didn't know if he would be annoyed by that so she kept her comments to herself.

Laughing with her shook his head. "I cant beleive these movies used to give people nightmares." He said looking over at her. He was having alot of fun with her being there. "I mean, yeah I guess they used to be scary to people but we have all become so desensitized by tv that its just funny."

Star nodded, agreeing with him completely. "Yeah, I know. It's almost a shame we're so desencitized, but then again if we weren't I'm sure we wouldn't be having near as much fun." She said with a grin and chuckled a bit. She smiled and went back to watching the movie. It was very entertaining.

Back
Top Bottom