Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The new boss. (Nebby and Rainbows)

Tainted Rainbows

Supernova
Star was quite nerveous about this new job. She had never had a job like this before. It was at this man's house and she was a bit nerveous about it. She got out of her car, picking up the box of files and closing the door with her heeled foot. She walked up to the door and balanced the box in one arm and knocked at the door. She really hoped he was here like her employer had said. She didn't know what this man would be like, but she hoped he wouldn't be too creepy. She had automatically assumed that he was at least a bit creepy because he worked out of his house and not too many people did that. She stood there, in her four inch heels, black skirt and white blouse, wondering if that was too formal for being at this man's house. A bunch of random questions ran into her head, things that didn't matter, even if she was just sitting around.

((Sorry it's a bit on the short side, I ran out of ideas. ><;; ))

Vincent walked to the door answering it. He stood infront of the young woman, his natually messy hair fell infront of dark green eyes that looked as though they saw everything in the world. He wore a loose fitting black tee and a pair of silver gym shots that were to big and long. "Hello, you must be Star." He said with a smile. He reached out taking her box with a smile. "Please come in." He said politely. "My name is Vincent." He introduced himself setting her box on a chair in the living room.

Star was quite lost in her thoughts as he answered the door. She jumped a bit as he answered the door and she blushed a bit as he said she must be Star. She only nodded, letting him take the box from her. Sith the box no longer in front of her he would be able to see that was quite short, but not fat at all, in fact she was just very curvy without being disproportionate. He would also be able to see that her shirt was a bit on the lowcut side and her cleavage was easily visable, giving good hints as to the size of her breasts. She nodded as he told her to come in. She stepped in, slipping off her shoes and cracking her toes. She felt so formal compared to him.

Vincent gave her a quick over look a hint of a smile at the corner of his lips. "Not trying to come onto you or anything but your a very attractive woman." He said the smile spreading. He was about a head taller than her his frame was more or less hidden by the loose clothing. Running his hand through his hair pushing it from his face. He was a handsome man but it was hidden behind his hair for the most part. "Um make yourself at home." He said with a laugh. "So are you going to be staying here or will you be commuting here?" He asked. He knew that was an option in the job application. He had two extra bed rooms the largest was renovated into his office.

Star blushed as he said she was attractive. "T-thank you." She said, looking down at ther feet. She looked back up at him just in time to see him run his hand throught his hair and she could finaly see his face clearly. She soon looked away, blushing a bit. He was very attractive, more so than her other bosses. She nodded and looked around, not quite sure of what to do first. She had yet to be told of what she was even doing while she was here. She looked back over to him as he asked about living here. "Well at least for today I'm going to comute, but I might live here after a while. She said, thinking that would be easier, but for now she would go back and forth, feeling a bit more cofortable with that.

"Your welcome." He said with a soft smile. "Alright that works." He said moving about the living room with what appeared to be no real purpose. "Oh about your job. You know is a secritary job right? I just need someone to help with phone calls, and orginazition." He said stopping and looking at her with those all seeing eyes. "Really beautiful." He said bringing his hand to his chin examing her. "I like your figure, would you mind if I used it?" He asked still studying her.

Star watched as he moved around, but was a bit confused as to why he was doing so. She nodded. "I know, I'm just not quite sure where to start." She said. She really wasn't sure where to start she wasn't even sure what he did for a living, that would help quite a bit. "What do you do anyways?" She asked. She was a bit surprised that the people that had assigned her this job without even telling her what her new boss did for a living. She blushed a bit more as he said beautiful and then just stood there, staring at her. "I-I suppose." She said, not quite sure what to say to that. As well as she wasn't sure what he would be using it for.

Vincent looked to her eyes for a second regestering the question. "Im a programer, I do character designs and de-bugging for major gaming companies and on the side I work with major businesses creating data bases and keeping their system in check. All from my house. I dont care to live out of an airplane." He said looking around the room then back to her. "Oh how rude, I bet that sounded extreamly perverse. I was trying to ask if I could model a game character after you. Your such a natural beauty with an amazing figure that I was captured for a moment." He said before resuming his random pacing of the room.

Star tilted her head to the said what he did. She just nodded, that made sense. Why go into an office when you could do the exact same work from your house. The way he said it, though, made it sound pretty important. She was still a bit confused as to why he wanted to use her figure though, but then he explained. She blushed a bit as he said it probably sounded perverse. She wasn't really thinking like that, she truely didn't know what he was talking about but she understood what he thought it might sound like. She nodded her head. "Ahh, I see." She said, and blushed again. "Thank you, you're quite flattering." She said, looking down at her feet agian. She watched as he began pacing agian. "Do you always pace like that?" She asked, if was a bit annoying, but nothing she couldn't get used to in a few days.

"Not really, Im just honest, If I see something beautiful, as yourself, I say its beautiful." He said with a smile. "And no I normally dont pace but I have three projects dew next week. I need to create an entirely new program for managing stocks for this major company, I have to have two new characters for this game I'm working with, and I'm helping a new business with a system to keep with with employees, times, inventory and all that other great stuff. So I'm a bit stressed." He said stopping. "Want to go to dinner and a movie?" He asked straight foreward. "Shit sorry, about being so foreward. I normally go out on the town to calm myself and gather ideas, would you care to join me, this way we can also get to know each other better."

Star blushed a bit more as he explained himself. She listened to him, completely understanding the stress he was under. "Well If I can help at all, just say so." She said with a small smile. She would be more than willing to help with jsut about anything she could. Her eyes widened as he asked her to go out with him. But he soon changed his wording to make it sound like it was just to help him get calm and to get to know eachother better. "Sure. That should be fun." She said, thinking it was a pretty good idea to get to know one another better considering she was going to be living there with him very soon. She smiled a bit more, that being the most she'd smiled since being there. She looked about the living room a bit more, not quite sure where to look exactly, thinking it would be rude to just stare at him, even if he had been doing that to her earlier.

"Thank you for understanding my situation and dealing with my current state of mind espacilly with the scrambling of words." He appologized. "Its just been awhile since I've talked to a real human, not some corprate robot." He said with a smile full of laughter. "Ok, well since your so dressed up let me fix myself up, it wont take long." He said walking off into the house. A few minutes later he walked out in a black button down shit that fit his body better than the previous shirt. He had a medium build still on the smaller side of medium though. He also changed into a pair of black cargo pants that still looked nice. His hair was no longer a mess but was tied back in a short ponytail, the front of his hair falling around his face framing it pulling out his facial features. "Ready?" He asked with a handsome smile.

Star smiled and nodded. "Of course, it's no problem at all." She said and couldn't help but laugh a bit as he said he had only dealt with robots. She knew exactly how that could be and it wasn't at all fun. She Blushed a bit as he said she was so dressed up. She didn't really mean to be, that was just how she dressed for work. She would have to remember that she could be a bit more casual after today. She nodded as he said it wouldn't take long, she didn't htink it really would. She looked around the living room again as he was gone but soon enough he was back. She was at a loss of words for how handsome he was when he was in nice clothing. She smiled a bit, she really liked his longer than usual hair. it suited him quite well. She could only nod as he asked if she was ready. She turned and picked up her mini backpack then turned back to him. "You're car or mine?" She asked, not sure if he even had a car. She would be fine with taking hers as long as he told her where they were going.

"Thank you." He said with a smile. "I'll drive." He said walking over to her slowly. "Any type of food you want to have?" He asked picking his keys off the table. "Lets head out." He walked out of the door and to his black Jetta. Opening the door for her he smiled. "Madam."

Star smiled as well and nodded. That was fine with her. She was a bit nerveous as he got closer to her, but soon realized he was jsut getting his keys. She shook her head in response to the question. "Nope, I not really craving anything right now." She said, just hungry in general for her. She nodded and followed him out, giggling a bit as he held the door open for her. "Why thank you, Sir." She said and slid easily into the car, buckling up and waiting for him to get in.

"Ok, are you up for Itialian?" He asked once he got in the car. Starting it he pulled from his driveway. Turning he drove into town. "So what got you into this kind of work?" He asked looking over to her with a soft smile. "If you dont mind me asking." He pulled into a first rate Itialian resturant. Getting out he walked around and opened the door for her.

"That's fine with me." She said, trying to remember the last time she had Italian. She looked out the window as they drove, only looking at him as he askd the question. "It's fine." She said quickly with a kind smile. "Well After collage no one would hire me so I ended up becoming a secratary." She said, wondering if that was too plain of a story for him. She tried to change the subject though as she stepped out of the car. "What about you? Mr. Vincent? How'd you get into computer stuff?" She asked, not quite sure how to catagorize all the things he did into one group.

Vincent paused at her question. "You know, it was all an accident really. Someone asked if I could work a computer, I said yes, they refered me to a friend and by word of mouth I got to this point." He said with a laugh. "Well thats the short version. The longer one has alot of repetive stuff." He opened the door for her before stepping inside. Going to a table we pulled her chair out and then took a seat himself. "They have some of the best Italian food here. All the cooks in the back are Italian and the owner is too. Good people, great food."

Star was a bit shocked that word of mouth got him this far, though it was probably a bit more complicated than that, but she could ask him about that later if she felt the need to. She went inside, telling the hostess table for two quickly before going back to listening to him go on about the food and chefs. "Ahh, it sounds good then." She said, knowing that it was normally better when people from the country made the food. She looked out at all the people and then realized they were in a very nice restaurant. She suddenly wondered how much the food cost and if she would even be able to afford it.

Vincent smiled to her and looked at the menu. "See anything you like?" He asked already knowing what he was getting. Dont worry about price this is all one me, have what ever you like." He offered. "So anything you want to ask, or know? Im an open book to you." He said ready to lay out everything,

Star was about to tell him what she was going to get when he offered to pay for everything. "Oh my, no no. That's ok. I can pay for myself." She said, and she really could. Especially considering she had a job now and while she still didn't know the pay she knew it had to be at least minimum wage so she could afford to splurge a bit. She Shook her head, not quite sure what to ask him. She had quite a few question before, but now her mind was blank. "Anything you would like to ask me?" She asked, thinking maybe if he asked her some things that she would remember her questions.

"I dont doubt you can but please allow me, consider it kind of an welcome to the job slash congratulations meal." He said politly. When she asked, he looked at her ant thought. "Hmm what are you hobbies, favorite movie, favorte type of movie, any siblings or an only child?" He put out a few general questions.

She smiled and nodded as he said just take it as a sort of gift. "Ok, if you insist." She said, still a bit hesitant though. She listened to all the questions and smiled a bit. "Well... I love to draw. That was what I origionally majored in in collage, but no one would hire me. I realy like horror movies, especially the older ones just because they were so scary back then, but now they are just super cheesy." She said with a smile. "I have two older brothers, one's in the navy and the other is currently traveling the world." She said with a smile. It was obvious she loved her brothers. "I guess same questions for you?" She asked, still not really thinking of her own set of questions.

Vincent listened intently to her and smiled. "hmm as for me." He paused to think of the answers. "I have many hobbies, I enjoy reading, swimming, going to the ocean, one of my favoite things is to lay out in open fields and look at the moon and stars, I to enjoy horror and suspence movies." He thought for a second. "I dont think I have any siblings. I was kicked out of my house at a young age, so I dont know that one. " The waitresss walked up to them. "Are you ready to order?" She asked. "Yes I'll have the chicken parmsian a side salad, and a tea."

Star smiled as she listened to him. He was quite an interesting person and not near as creepy as she thought he was going to be. She just stared at him as he spoke, a bit saddened that he had been kicked out, but he was doing so well now so it couldn't be that bad. She looked up at the waitress as he ordered and once he was done she ordered "I'll just thave plain spagettii and a cup of tea." She said. That was how she stayed so skinny, by not eating too much. She looked back over to him and smiled softly.

Back
Top Bottom