Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The new boss. (Nebby and Rainbows)

Vincent smiled at her order. "Its ok to get something more expensive." He said with a soft laugh. "I guarentee you wont break me." He rested his chin in his hand and looked at her for a moment. "Oh about your wages, is twenty an hour good for you?" He asked straightening up.

She smiled politely and shook her head, "No that's ok, I just don't eat much." She said smiling at him. As he told her what he would be paying her her eyes widened and her jaw almost dropped. "Twenty dollars an hour?" She asked, though mainly jsut repeating what he said as if she would get the concept better. "Yes, that's amazing." She said, still amazed that he would pay her that much.

He shrugged the topic off, that was completely her choice. Vincent had to hold back laughter at her facial expression. "Yes twenty dollars an hour starting pay." He confirmed. "Im glad you can work with that, though I do feel like Im cheating you though." He said looking to the table. A moment later the waitress came with their food settng it before them. "Thank you." Vincent said politely looking at the amazing looking food infront of them.

Star smiled at his comment about cheating her and had to hold back a laugh. "You're not cheating me in the least. You're letting me stay at your house and still paying me more than anyone has before. That's not cheating." She said with a grin. She really never had been paid even close to twenty dollars an hour. In fact the most she had been paid was fifteen an hour and that was when she babysat her neighbors kids once. So this was amazing to her. She watched as the food came and then waited for him to start before she started eating.

"As true as that may be, if you knew just how much I get for a single project it would be cheating you." He said a small hint of worry on his face. "How about fifteen percent of the projects pay out. I will feel better about that. And you can start with this one. The pay is roughly one point two million." He said taking a bite of his meal.

Star just about dropped her fork as he told her how much just one project would pay him. "Wow. That's quite a bit of money." She said, just staring at him for a bit, before starting to eat again. She hed never even had that much money, let alone be any part of somehting that would cost that much. "Doesn't that put a lot o pressure on you? knowing that if you mess up you probably wont get the money?" She asked, quite curious about this.

Vincent laughed when she nearly dropped her fork. "No not at all, I get paid up front and from there if their is any bugs with in the first month of use I fix them free, after that I have to charge for matience and upgrades." He explained with a smile. "I know I dont look it, but I have alot of money in the bank and not much use for it. I do enjoy giving to charity though. But I dont let many people know, I tend to do it anonymously." He looked around the resturant before lowering his voice. "Vini the owner here fell into some debt once, I gave him ten thousand cash to keep this place going, I love his cooking."

Star continued to eat and listened as he spoke. She didn't really know what to say. That was so much money, more so than she had even talked about before, at least in a serious tone. She was quite amazed just by the money, and how much he would probably have considering how many projects he probably did. She nodded as he said he gave a lot to charity. That was a good way to spend the money considering how much he had. She couldnt help but smile as he said he gave this owner money just so he could keep eating his food. That was quite a nice thing to do, even if was just for the food.

"You probably think Im an odd man, just giving away so much and not asking for really anything in return. But thats just my nature, I dont need much, a place to stay, food to eat, and someone to care for." He said with a light smile. Finishing his food he looked at Star for a moment. "Care for a movie?"

Star finished her food and shook her head. "No, I don't think that to be odd at all. In fact I think it's wonderful that you only take what you need istead of being greedy." She said, smiling as she watched him finish his food. "Mmk, what type of movie are you up for?" She asked, a bit of rest would be nice after a good meal.

"How about a cheesy horror movie." He said with a smile. "There is a nice old theatre down town that plays good older movies." He suggested. ""And if all else fails, we can rent some movies and watch them at my place." Raising up he pushed his chair in. "Ill be back in one second." He said excusing himself and walking into the kitchen of the resturant, a minute or two later he came back out with a large smile and a carry out box. "Vini's mom bakes the best cannolies in the state." He said with a laugh.

Star smiled at his suggestion and nodded, listening as he went on about the theatre. "Ok, that sounds great." She said, grinning at the other idea. Just having a movie at his house would be quite nice, but then again he wanted to go out right now so she was fine with that as well. She nodded as he stood up and left going back into the kitchen. She laughed as well as he said the owner's mom baked great cannolies. "Haha well then it's a good thing you got some then." She said, standing up with him. "Well I'm ready to go when you are." She said, smiling at him and waiting for him to lead the way.

Vincent walked to his car opening the door for her. "To the movie store, I kinda just want to relax after that meal if it was alright with you." He asked driving towards the nearest movie store. "So any movie in particular you want to get?" He asked pulling into the parking lot. Looking over at her with his light smile he seemed to always wear. "Lets go get some movies." He said getting out and holding the door for her.

Star got into the car, buckling up as he drove off. She looked over at him as he asked about the movie. She thought for a moment then looked into his eyes. "Nope, nothing that I can think of." She said, then looked back out the window. "But if we're going for cheesey I heard that the old version of House on Haunted Hill was pretty bad." She said grinning a bit. She got out of the car, smiling at him the whole time. "Thank you, Sir." She said giggling a bit and walking over to the store.

"That works awesomely, I like that movie." He said opening the door for her then stepping into the store he walked to the horror section. Looking around the movies he spotted the one they came for. "See any others that catch your attention?" He asked glancing over the title seeing if anything caught his.

She smiled at him as he opened the door for her. He is such a gentlmen. She followed him to the horror section and looked around. He found it first so she was looking at the other movies. She looked over at him as he asked if anything caught her eye and then she looked around for a moment before looking back over to him and shaking her head. "Nope." She said simply, just staring at him now.

After a few more moments of looking he turned to her with a smile. "House of a 1000 corpses." He said holding the movie up with a smile. Walking to the front he checked out the movies and left. Letting her into the car he got in and drove back to his house. "Thank you for joining me on my trip out." He said turning the car off and getting out.

A grin spread across Star's face as he held up that movie. "Excellant choice." She said and followed him to check out then to the car then back to his house. She chuckled a bit as he thanked her. "Oh it was my pleasure." She said, smiling at him as she walked over to the house. She really liked getting to know him. He was quite an interesting person.

Opening the door he walked through the living room. "I prefer to watch movies back in my room. Bigger tv." He said opening the door to his room. Inside it was a simple layout, A dresser on the far wall, on the opposite corner was a love seat and in the middle was a huge bed. Infront of the bed was a huge 107" tv with a monster sound system. "I like my movies." He said with a small laugh.

Star followed him and nodded as he said he liked to watch movies in his room. She didn't mind and the fact that he had a bigger TV in there only made it more reasonable. She looked over his room quickly, getting the general layout, and noticed it was fairly plain. She walked over and sat down on the love seat, still having a good view of the large TV, but she didn't think it would really be appropriate to just hop on into his bed.

Vincent walked to his tv and put in the movie. "If you wan tyou can join me on the bed." He offered plopping down onto the massive matress. "I wont bite, and its more comfortable, plus a better view." He said scooting back to lean agaisnt the head board.

Star thought about it for a moment as he offered for her to lay on the bed with him. She reasoned with herself by saying it was a very large bed and it wasn't if they were going to be right next to eachother or anyhting like that. After a moment she got out of the loveseat and moved to the bed. situating herself like he had done, but in a more careful manner to keep her skirt from moving up as well as the buttons popping on her shirt, which they had a tendancy to do.

Vincent smiled at her and laughed lightly. "Wardrobe malfunction prevention?" He asked noticing how carefully she got onto the bed. He grabbed the remote and started the movie. Sitting back and getting comfortable he gazed into the tv watching the movie wiht a small grin tugging on the corner of his lips.

Star blushed a bit and nodded. "Yes, it is." She said. She didn't think it was that obvious what she was doing, but aperently it was. She sat back and relaxed a bit more as he started the movie. At times she couldn't help but laugh because they were just so corny or cheesey. She really liked bad scary movies, they were the best to make fun of.

"Sorry, artist's eye." He said with a smile. Vincent laughed with her on the really corny parts. "Its been so long since I've had a time like this." He said streching. "Thank you." He said looking over to her with a smile. Once the movie ended he got off the bed and streached with a huge yawn.

Back
Top Bottom