Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The new boss. (Nebby and Rainbows)

Vincent nodded thiniking about how that would save time. "Aright, so Im tkaing it you will be heading out after breakfast then right?" He asked taking a seat at the table waiting for the food the be finished. "It smells great." He said looking up to her wiht a smile. "Its been a while since I've had something home cooked."

Star nodded at his question thinking about what she should bring. She snapped out of her thoughts as he spoke though, smiling at his comments. "Thanks. I'm glad you're allowing me to cook for you then." She said with a smirk. She was pretty sure that as long as they didn't burn, they would turn out great.

Vincent smiled. "No no no, Thank you for cooking for me." He said standing. "Whenever you wish to cook for me I will not refuse." He said laughing. "So are they done yet?" He asked smelling the aroma. His stumach let out a growl and he covered it with a blush. "Sorry, but he is hungry." He said refer to his stumach.

Star smiled. "It's no problem." She said with a grin. She looked at her watch quickly and nodded at his question. "Yes the..." She was about to say yes they are when his stomach growled. She laughed and grabbed an oven mit and pulled then out, and put them down on the stove to cool. She smiled at him. "They'll cool in a minute." She said quite happy she turned and accidently put her hand on the pan, burning her finger tips. She yelped, jerking her hand off the pan and holding it close to her chest. "Owowowowowow..." She just repeated, holding her hand up and eventually sticking a few fingers in her mouth.

Vincent smiled when she pulled them out their smell made his mouth water. When she burned herself He bolted to her and took her fingers from her mouth. "That wont help." He said holding her hand lightly in his. Gently blowing on the burns he looked at them with a sigh. "They will be alright. Here rinse them under cool water while I get some ointment." He said leading her to the sink and starting the water for her. Comming back a moment later he took her hand in his again. "This might sting a bit." He warned as he rubbed the cream into the burns.

Star almost wanted to put her fingers back in her mouth but as he blew on them they felt a bit better. She smiled a bit and looked over at him. She moved over to the sink with him and winced a bit as the water ran over over her fingers but was fine a bit after that. She looked back at him as he brought the ointment. She yelped again as he started to put it on and wince every once in a while. She bit her lip to keep from making any more noises. "I'm sorry, you can go ahead and eat, I can finish this." She said and poked at her fingertips a bit.

Vincent looked at her and shook his head. "Ill finish this, you sit down." He said grabbing a plate and piling the hot biscuts on it. Sitting it on the table he smiled at her. "You should be more careful, I dont want you getting hurt." He said with genuine concern.

She smiled and nodded, going and sitting down at the table. She watched his back until he turned around with a pile of nice hot biscuts. They smelled very good. She smiled at that though it faded a bit as he told her she needed to be more careful. "Ya, I'm usually not that clumsy. It's just kind of been an off day so far." She said, refering to the shower incident and then when he walked in on her in her bra and panties.

Vincent blushed softly and dropped his head when she saidit had been an off day. "Yeah I guess it has." He agreed taking a seat across from her. Taking up one of the buscuts he bit into it and closed his eyes. "Delicious." He said with a smile. "I think I will have to ask you to cook again for me sometime."

Star sat there and nodded a bit, agreeing and then sitting in the akward silence until he spoke again. She grinned "It would be my pleasure to cook for you again, maybe the next time I'll not burn myself." She said with a small laugh. She didn't mind admitting she was a clutz. It was how she had always been so she came to just deal with it.

When their breakfast was finished Vincent cleaned up and turned to look at her. "Well, I guess its time for me to get back to work." He said with a sigh. "Ill be here when you get back, drive saftly." He said with a smile. "I'll be in the office." He said walking to the very room he just spoke of.

Star wanted to help clean up, but he was done with the chore by the time she had finished eating. She looked over at him as he sighed and listened. She nodded and then watched him leave before leaving as well. She grabbed her purse on the way out the front door and then drove home. It didn't take her long to pack. She didn't bring back too many of her things, only enough clothes for about a week and then her laptop and some files and office supplies just in case he didn't have any. She also took a shower, putting on some more comfortable clothing when she got out. She ended up wearing a pair of shorts and a fairly tight fitting long sleeve shirt, but she didn't look like a slob, she just looked cute. And after about two or three hours she came back, not really bothering to knock, she just walked in, going straight to her new room to put everything away.

Vincent nodded as she left and went to his computer. When she came back in he looked up and stared. "Uhh." Looking back to the screen he returned his eyes to her. "Your very cute." He said returning to his work with a hot face. He couldnt believe how attractive she really was.

Star couldn't help but blush a bit as he stared and then complimented her. "Umm... Th-thanks?" She said, not quite sure what to really say to that. To avoid it being any more akward she went to her room and put away her clothes, then went back out to her car to get the rest of her things. She brought them in and then walked into his office, looking over his shoulder at what he was doing. She was quite curious as to what he did exactly.

Vincent looked over to her and smiled. On the screen were several comand prompts and run time enviorments. "Right now, Im building the structure of the program, after this I will run it, looking for bugs, go back fix them, and repeat the process a few more times untill I get the results I want, after that I apply the program to be of praticle use and send it to the company." He explained with a smile.

Star smiled, looking from the screen to him as he spoke. She didn't know ton about computers, but she had the just of what he said down. She smiled and nodded as means of saying she understood. "So, what would you like me to do?" She asked, wondering if he wanted her to just answer the phone, or sort files or what. She was fairly good at general secretary work so she didn't know what exactly he wanted to get her started on.

"Uh if you could can you file these papers for me?" He asked handing her a printer paper box full of transactions and receipts. "Sorry its a bit of a mess, well a huge mess, but I dont stay organized very well with things like that." He said laughing nervously.

She raised her eyebrows at the box, a bit surprised but just shrugged and took the box. "Mmk, will do, Sir." She said with a bit of a laugh. "It's fine, That why you hired me, Right?" She said and moved a bit away from him to have more room to organize. It didn't take too long for her to have the entire box organized, about an hour. She put them in order from oldest to newest and then with whom the transactions was along with the receipts that went with them. She had to make a few trips to her room to get the folders and such she had brought but she was fine with that. After she was through she looked over to him "Do you have any filing cabinets?" She asked, wondering if she would have to go get her own as well.

"Yeah there are a few in the closet." He said pointing to the door. "Its a walk in so there is alot of room in there. But I dont think any of them are organized much either." He said appoligeticly. "I hope you dont mind." He said looking a bit embarassed.

Star nodded and got up, about to walk over to the closet, but then pausd to hear what he was saying. She laughed a bit. "It's fine. It's what I'm here for." She said and then disappeared into the closet. She was soon going through the drawers and organizing them as well. They were in a bit better shape than the box so it was easier to fix up. After about another hour she came out to get the files she had just put together so she could add those in. She soon came out, she had put her hair up in a messy bun to keep it out of her face. "Mmk, Anything else you need done?" She asked with a smile.

Vincent looked up at her with a smile. "Thank you. But there isnt much more to do right now, I just have to e-mail this to my client and Ill be done." He said stretching. Glancing at her he couldnt help but find her attractive, her looks were so real, not like a painted up doll, but real beauty. "So what do you want to do now?" He asked sending the program and leaning back in his chair.

Star just nodded, stretching a bit and then sitting down on the floor where she stood. She watched as he sent it and then leaned back. "I'm not sure." She said, never really having this little to be done and then having so much free time. If she was at her own house she would have just taken a nap or gone out drinking or called one of her friends, but she didn't know what he would enjoy doing. "What do you want to do?" She asked, not really sure anymore.

Sitting up straight in the chair he stun around. "Care to get a drink?" He asked stoping the chair to face her. "If you drink that is." He said standing and stretching causign his body to pop. "Ooh, damn, I sound like an old man."

Star smiled a bit at his suggestion. "Mmk, that sounds like fun." She said with a grin and then laughed a bit as he said he sounded like an old man. "No, you don't sound like an old man." She said with a comforting smile. She stood up as well, wondering if she should change clothes, but figured this would be fine. "So where are we going to get drinks?" curious as to where he would go.

"The way I pop and crackle when I've been in that chair for a few hours makes me feel like one." He said laughing. "Cool, I know of a great underground dance club. I like it there. Good people." He answered smililng. "Well Im going to get changed and ready." He said walking from the room to his.

Back
Top Bottom