Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The new boss. (Nebby and Rainbows)

"Ive know him since he was about what five or six?" "Six." "Yeah six, I was his baby sitter." She said smiling. "Though Im only ten years older than him." She winked at Vincent. "I know more about him that most people do. We stayed friends as he grew up, something about him made me keep talking to the twerp." She said laughing at his expence. "Yeah yeah, it was my charm no doubt. We have known each other seventeen years." He said finishing off the drink and sighing. "You made it stronger didnt you?" He asked looking at her with slighlty rosey cheeks. "Just a smidge."

Star listened and was a bit surprised to hear that Vickie had been his babysitter. Also that she was ten years older than him. She looked quite a bit younger than that. She smirked as she called him a twerp. She took sips from ehr drink as she isten to the two of them talk and was finished with her drink by the time vincent had started to ask about his. She wasn't quite to the rosey cheeked stage of being drunk, though that was probably because his first drink was stronger than hers. She couldn't help but lt out a chuckle as Vickie admitted to making his drink a bit stronger.

Vincent turned to Star and smiled. "Lets get back on the dance floor. I think Vickie is trying to give me alchol poisioning." He said laughing. "Shut it twerp, If I wanted that I would have givin you my shine." Hearing that Vincent shurdderd. "God that stuff is strong." He said lowing his head again. "Oh Star before you go dance again, take this." She handed her a shot of clear liquid. "Its a bar rule, first timers have to take it." She said winking at Vincent. "What you made me take three." He said with a huff. "Fine Star take the shot so she doesnt put it on me. Please." He asked.

Star nodded, quite a bit less hesitant than she was at first. She Laughed a bit as he said Vickie was trying to give him alcohol poisioning. Though she was a bit confused as she referenced her shine. She wasn't quite sure what she meant. She was about to get up so they could go dance when Vickie handed her the shot. She looked at her oddly, not quite sure what to do. As vincent insisted that she take it, she did so, taking the shot quickly. Her eyes widened and she coughed as the liquid seemed to melt her throat as it went down. She coughed a bit more before recovering. "Wow." was all she could say as a slight blush spread across her cheeks.

Vincent picked up the shot glass and sniffed it. "Peaches." He said soflty. "WAIT! YOU JUST GAVE HER A SHOT OF YOUR PEACH MOONSHINE!?" He looked at Vickie and sighed. "I give up, you win." He said moving with Star to the dance floor which now held almost double the people. Finding a small spot he pulled Star in with him and found the beat to the music dancing with her.

Star looked at him oddly as he smeled that shot glass. So that was what that odd after taste was. As he freaked out about it she was very confused as to what that was going to do to her. She just shrugged it off and moved to the dancefloor with him. She was surprised that so many more people had come in since their last dance. Star soon found the beat as well, dancing with him closer than before, their bodies actually touching because people kept bumping into them, making them closer. She didn't really seem to mind though, she just kept dancing.

Vincent soon steped forward and started to actually dance on Star. His body moving to fit hers perfectly. With everyone being so tightly packed it seemed natural for him. Leaning his head in so she could could hear "That shot you just took as two hundred proof, which is one hundred precent alchol with peach flavor." He let her know just what it was that hit her. He knew that once the drinks settled they would be toasty for the night.

Star didn't mind them dancing on eachother. It didn't seem out of place at all with how close everyone was. She was a bit confused as he leaned in, but then understood as he told her about that shot. Well that explained why it burned so bad when it went down. "Ahh, see." She said, that made since as to why she was quickyl feeling more and more drunk. She could drink shirly temples till the bar closed, but when it came to jsut straight up shots, Star didn't handle them so well. She either got silly or just sleepy when she got drunk, and so far her body was leaning towards sleepy.

Pretty soon his body started to act on its own grinding against hers in all the right ways. "I wouldnt be suprised if we both end up passing out when we get home." He said laughing and having a good time. Feeling the alchol in his system now he wasnt thinking as sharply as he normally did. Moving his hands to her hips he started to dance with her teaching her though actions.

Star started feeling a bit hot as he started to grind against her, but she only grinded right back, laughing as well and smiling. She knew she was probably to pass out when they got home and she thought it to be funny that he mentioned that. "Ya, we probably are." She said, not really paying attention to anything in particular anymore. She just dance with him, acting as if i were normal as he put his hands on her hips as they dance. She even managed to learn a few things as he showed her.

After a while of dancing Vincent smiled at her laughing. "Its almost midnight." He said with a laugh. "If your ready to head out we can go." He said putting his arm around her waist pulling her closer to him. His face was now only inches from hers. "But the club does close for another three hours." He added gazing softly into her eyes.

Star smiled and laughed as well, though she made sure she could still hear him. "Really? Already?" She asked, almost not believing him. "Mmk, that's probably a good idea." She said, not seeming to mind that his face was so close to hers. "Or we could stay." She said as he added that the club didn't close for three hours. "Either's fine with me." She said with a smile as she looked right back into his eyes. Since she lived at her workplace, it wasn't like she could be late.

"Lets stay a while, Its been to long since either of us has had this kind of fun." He said stilling holding her as they danced, their bodies grinding against each others. "You know, you really are a beautiful woman." He whispered so only she could hear. "And to have you move into my house to help me with my work is one thing, but to also go out on the town with me just makes you amazing." He said with a laugh at his rambling.

Star smiled as he decided for them. She laughed agreed, "Yeah, it has been." She said, and kept dancing with him. She blushed more as he said she was beautiful and then went on about her moving in with him to work but also to go out with him (Though not in a date kind of way) made her amazing. She just blushed more. "Oh stop" She laughed some. "I've already told you, you're going to give me a big head if you keep on like that." She said, laughing more.

Smiling softly at her blush he laughed. "You keep saying that but I cant help it, Im an honest man, and when you blush your all the more adorable." He said with a laugh. Dancing his way off the floor with her he walked to the bar. "Vickie, I know you take a cab home at nights, Can you call us up one and take my keys." He handed her his keys. "Drive home and swing by tomorrow, Ill take you home from there. Kay?" "Sure thing baby dolls. Ill have a cab for you in no less than twenty."

Star only blushed more as he told her she was adorable when she blushed. She followd him off the floor and over to the bar. She was impressed that he was smart enough to ask Vickie to drive home for them and they can take a cab. Most guys she went out with tried to be macho after they got drunk and trying to driver her home when she wouldn't even drive herself home and she had less to drink than they did. She smiled at Vickie and nodded to her as thanks. Star really was happy they had done this. It sure was fun.

After a couple minutes Vickie walked to them. "Cab's here. Ill take care of you car, not like you cant get another one." "I know I can, but I like that one." Vincent said with a laugh. "Alright Star lets head home." He said smiling. Walking to the cab with her he opened the door and let her in then got in himself. Once the door closed the driver started off. "Vickie told me where to go, so no worries bra." The drive said with a heavy Jamacian accent.

Star smiled and nodded, listening to them before they walked out, getting into the cab as he held the door open for her. She was a bit wobbly when she walked, but not so much that she couldn't function. She smiled at the driver as he spoke. She had always loved accents, no matter what kind. She sighed, now that all the loud music wasn't around them it made her kind of tired. She scooted over, leaning up against Vincent. "Thanks for taking me out. It's been lots of fun." She said, closing her eyes, obviously sleepy.

"Your welcome. Thanks for comming with me. I hate to go places alone, not as much fun." He said smiling at her. Noticing she was falling asleep he smiled. Laying his head back he looked at the roof of the cab a soft smile on his lips. A few minutes later they pulled to the front of his house. Looking out the window he smilied. "Star we are here."

Star smiled, already nodding off as he spoke, but she heard what he said. In the few minutes of silence she fell asleep. She groaned softly as he told her they were here. She didn't want to get up and walk ot the door. She just settled back into his shoulder, looking as cute as ever, a slight blush across her cheeks as she layed there.

Vincent let out a content sigh. getting out of the car he scooped her up and held her to his body carrying her inside. Once inside he walked to the couch and sat with her still in his arms yawning. With out meaning to he fell asleep with her on his lap with his arms around her holding her lightly.

Star stayed asleep as he carried her, and as he sat down she just sleepily cuddled into him and then they slept like that through the entire night.

In the morning she slowly woke up, a bit confused as to where she was. She slowly looked up, seeing him there and then noticed he was holding her. Now that she had more sense she blushed, and it wasn't from the alcohol. She gently got up, going to the kitchen and finding the asprin and a glass of water. She then got the same for him and walked back into the living room, intending to give it to him if she had woken him up, if not she would just set it on the coffee table.

When she got off his lap Vincent woke up and watched her walk into the kitchen. Stretching out he let out a yawn as she walked back into the room. Smiling up at her he yawned. "Good morning. Sorry about the sleeping arrangements I kinda passes out." He said accepting the water but not the asprine. "Thank you."

When she saw him yawn she smiled a bit. "Morning, Sorry I woke you." She said, sitting on the couch with him. She laughed a bit as he apologized. "Its fine, I'm just sorry you had to carry me." She said, looking a bit embarassed. She put the asprin on the table where she would have left it. She'd put it away after she got up again.

"Oh I didnt mind at all, It made me feel like a true gentleman, before I conked out at least." He said laughing. When she sat beside him he lowered his head. "Thanks for dealing with me. I know I can be a bit irresponsible." He said rubbing the back of his head nervously.

Back
Top Bottom