Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The new boss. (Nebby and Rainbows)

"No but it would be scary." He said defending the corny movie. Returning his attention to the movie it was soon over. Stretching out with a groan he looked over to Star with a smile. "I really enjoyed you company." He said softly smling at her.

Star smiled and nodded, that would be true. She stretched a bit as the movie ended and she looked over at him as he spoke. She blushed a bit but smiled "And I, yours." She said quite happy that she kived with him, that way they could do fun stuff like this.

"So is there any other movie you want to watch? I can order them on demand?" He asked with a soft smile. He was enjoying himself with her as his company. But there was something picking at the corner of his mind, but he couldnt figure out what it was.

Star thought about his question for a moement before shrugging and looking back at him. "None that I can think of right now." She said. Though if they didn't watch another movie she didn't know what they would do next. She smiled a bit, wondering if he had anyhting in mind.

Stretching out and laying on the bed beside her he picked up the remote and started to surf the movie channels looking for something, He found a horror movie channel and went to it, catchign the start of an old cheesy vampire flick. "This work for you?" he asked.

She stretched a bit as he did and then got comfortable again. She watched as he found the channel she loved to watch. She smirked, quite glad that they seemed to anjoy the same things. She smiled at him. "Yup, it's quite good." She said smiling at him.

"Awesome." He settled into the pillows getting comfortable. "So, what made you a fan of horror flicks? Most people dont like them." He asked with a small grin. "I myself got the love of them from my great grandfater. The only man in my family I trusted."

She looked over at him as he asked why she liked horror movies. She listened as he spoke about why he liked them. "Why was he the only one you trusted?" She asked, quite curious as to why he had specified that. "I'm not sure. I saw Dracula when I was little and ever since I've been hooked. I guess I'm just odd." She said with a smirk. It was obvious that she liked the title. She

"Well He pretty much raised me, and when I decided to do this for a living he was the only support I had, until he passed almost four years ago. That is what made me get this far, I told him I would make a living off of this become successful and still be myself not some corporate zombie megalo-maniac."

Star listened to him. She seemed a bit sad when he said he passed away. She smiled a bit when he finished though. "Well You've done quite a good job on not becoming a corporate zombie." She said with a grin. She didn't know if he stayed himself, but she was pretty sure he had. She grinned, quite content with this moment. She was enjoying this quite a bit.

(Sorry sorry sorry, Ive been really busy packing lately, we have til the end of this month to get our stuff packed and moved, so we have been realy busy.)

"Thanks, I do try my best." He said with a laugh. "Hey you want a drink?" He asked shifting once more and moving off the bed. Walking to the door he smiled to her. "I'll get us some pop corn too." He said walking into the kitchen making the refreshments for them.

((It's fine, Don't worry about it.))

She smiled a she said he tried his best. As he asked if she wanted a drink she thought for a moment. "Sure." She said but didn't specify. She was sure that whatever he brought her would be fine. She smiled as he mentioned popcorn. That would be delicious. She just watched as he left and then laid back on his bed, completely comfortable.

He walked back in with a bag of fresh popcorn and two glasses and a bottle of white wine. "Wine work for you?" He asked getting back on the bed with her. Sitting the popcorn between them he popped the cork and poured two glasses offering her one.

Star smiled, the smell of popcorn filling the room. She then noticed the wine and smiled a bit. "Yup, that'll be just fine." She said, watching as he climbed back into bed with her. She took the glass and then smirked. "A toast." She said, giggling a bit, obviously just being silly and raised her glass. "To an awesome boss." She said, and even though she was being silly, she was completely serious about him being an awesome boss.

Smiling when she offered a toast he lifted his glass with hers. "And to an amazing employee." He smiled for a second then a thought popped into his head. "Oh and good friends and cheesey movies." He added lowering his glass to his lips and taking a sip.

She onl smiled bigger as he went along with her dumb ideas. She laughed as he added the last two things. "Of course" She said with a smirk and then took a sip from her glass as well. She held the glass at her side, proping herself up against the pillows and the backboard.He had a super comfy bed.

Vincent slide back against the head board as well and let out a sigh. "You know, I think things will work out just fine." He said looking to her with a smile. "I really like you, your company is great, your awesome at your job. That and your not that bad on the eyes." He said with a smile. "I think this can work out." He said a relaxed smile fixed on his face.

She looked over at him as he spoke, blushing a bit as he complimented her. She didn't really know what he was talking about when he said 'this can work out' but she was hoping he meant that this job and them working together would work out. She was really quite happy with all of this, though it was a bit of an odd predicament, it seemed to be working out just fine so far.

He smiled at her blush. "You do that often dont you?" He asked with a small laugh. "I think its cute when you blush. But then again, your cute period." He said with a grin. "Things seem to finally be working out for the better. Im glad. Its taken long enough."

She nodded a bit as he asked if she did that often, she did, but only when people complimented her. She only blushed more as he said she was cute period. She wasn't quite sure what to think about his last statment though. "What things seem to be working out?" She finally asked, obviously confused as to what was working out.

"Well more or less, life." He said with a shrug. "I mean. For a while things were tough on me. My previous employee trying to steal my work, and the court battles and lies. It was hell. I was relucentent to hire a new one but then you came along, and just everything seems to be working out."

She nodded as he said his life. She hadn't a clue what he was even talking about. She didn't really know what to say as he said his last employee tried to steal his work. She couldn't do such a thing. She didn't know enough about computer to do that so he wouldn't even have to worry about that. She smiled at the end though, taking another sip of her wine. "Ahh, I see." She said, being able to relate at least a little to what he was saying.

He started to laugh. "Wow..." He couldnt stop laughing. "I guess I deserve to laugh at myself." He said looking at her. "What do you say to me and you heading to a movie tonite." He asked with a smile. "Just go out and celebrate a good life?" He stretched for a second and finsihed his glass of wine. "We have alot to live for and I think I just noticed it."

Star was a bit confused at first, but then realized laughed a bit as well. She smiled a bit at the movie idea. He took her out everywhere. In fact, they had been out somewhere every night since she started working here. Bit she was fine with that. He was very fun to be around. She smiled a bit bigger. "Ok, that sounds like fun." She said finishing off her wine as well. She was happy he noticed he had a lot to live for, that was a very good thing to know.

"Cool, lets get ready." He said smiling and slipping off the bed. Walking to his closet he pulled out a nice button down white shirt with black desighns on it. Pulling his shirt off he pulled the shirt on buttoning it up. He figured it was alright if she saw him with out a shirt.

Back
Top Bottom