Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The new boss. (Nebby and Rainbows)

Star smiled as well, but didn't look away from the screen. She only looked over at him as he spoke to her. "Same here." She said with the same smile. "It's my pleasure." She said, yawning a bit, but she covered her mouth with her hand. She just stretched in his bed, not really paying attention anymore to her clothing so as she stretched, her skirt rode up a bit. "Well... I should be going home probably." She said, looking over at him with a slightly sad smile. " But I'll be back with some of my stuff the same time tomorrow?" She half asked. She was pretty sure that would be ok.

"You can stay tonight if you please. Its late and I dont feel comfortable with you driving when your tired." He said untieing his hair letting it fall around his shoulders. "The extra room is ready for someone to sleep in if you want." He offered walking around for a moment to regain the feeling in his legs. "Tomorrow I can help you out if you want."

Star looked over at him as he suggested she stay the night. "O-ok, but only if you don't like..." She paused, yawning again "Me driving home when I'm tired." She said, and that was probably a good idea. She slid off the bed, and had he been paying attention he would have gotten a very nice view of her legs before she landed and her skirt righted itself. She smiled at him. "Thank you. I would like that." She said with a smile.

Vincent caught a very nice look at her gorgeous legs. Being a leg man the sight brought a small grin to his face. "See you cant even fisnish a sentence." He said with a concerned parent look. "Ill take you to your room then." He said walking her to the bedroom. Inside was much like his room, but with a smaller tv. "Enjoy and good night. Oh and the bathroom is right down the hall on the left." He let her know as he walked from the room. Stoping and turning. "Good night Star." He said with a smile before leaving her.

Star laughed a bit at his comment, but then nodded as he said he'd take her to her room. She walked with him there and stepped inside, looking around and noticing it was like his. She nodded as he said where the bathroom was. "Good night, Vincent." She said with a slight wave. After he left she closed the door and was too tired to lock it so she just stripped down to her bra and panties and climbed into bed, falling asleep quite soon.

Vincent walked into his room and pulled his shirt off tossing it into a corner. Removing his pants he kicked them into the same corner, now standing in only a pair of gym shorts he flopped onto his bed and lazily pulled the covers over him. "So damn tired." He said with a yawn passing out with in minutes of laying down.

Now Star could sleep like a log, like through alarms, through people shaking her lightly. She either woke up on her own or someone has to shake her quite a bit or a lot and talk to her to get her up. She slept soundly all through the night, enjoying the nice comfy bed she currently slept in.

Sitting up wiht a groan and rubbing his eyes Vincent walked out of his room and into the bathroom. Starting up a shower He took of his shorts standing nude in the middle of the bathroom as the water warmed up. Stepping into the shower he didnt fully close the curtan and started to bath.

Star did eventually wake up and the first thing she was used to doing was going to the bathroom so that was what she did. She walked in, still just in her bra and panties and she looked up to see Vincent in the shower. She gasped, blush filling her face as her eyes widened and she quickly turned, leaving the bathroom and going back to her room where she closed the door, but once again didn't lock it, walking over and sitting on the bed, wondering what to do about what just happened.

Vincent saw her walk in wearing just her bra and panties but before he could react or say anything she turned and left. Cutting the shower off he dried himself and put on a pair of shorts. Walking to her room he knocked on the door. With it not being locked he accedently pushed it open seeing her yet again in only her underware. "Shit." He quickly pulled the door too. "Sorry sorry sorry." He started to appologize profushiously with his head hanging.

Star was just sitting on the bed when he pushed the door open by mistake. She looked up suddenly so see him closing the door and then he started appologizing. "I-t's ok. It's only fair cause I saw you... in the shower. If anything I should be the one apologizing." She said as she frantically put her clothing back on. She soon opened the door, seeing him standing there, head hanging. She was blushing since she saw him in the shower. So to try and make it less akward she tried to change the subject. "Maybe we should get something for breakfast?" She asked, a bit nerveously.

Lifting his head he rubbed the back of it. "Breakfast, sounds nice." He said looking at her with a smile. Realizing he was standing in front of her in only a pair of shorts. He sighed and shook his head. "Sorry. Let me get a shirt on." He said walking into his room and pulling a plain black shirt and a pair of gray pants. Returning to her he smiled. "Ok, so what do you want for breakfast?"

Star smiled a bit and then remembered he was just in shorts about the same time he realized it. She blushed and looked off to the side. "I-it's fine." She said and then looked up as he left. She sighed once he was gone and straightened out her shirt. She looked up suddenly as he asked her what she wanted for breakfast. She smiled weakly, still a bit startled. "I'm not sure. Anything's fine." She said, a bit more clamed now.

Vincent smiled still even after all the things that just happened. "Umm, how about something fast, a few biscuits and then we can get some of your stuff over here for your office." He suggested with a shrug. "But thats only if you want to." He added with a grin. "But yeah breakfast sounds good about now."

Star eventually smiled as well, a much mor natural smile. "Mmk, biscuts sound good." He said with a smile. She really liked the idea of breakfast. "So shall we go out or would you rather me make them?" She asked, She didn't mind making them at all. And she was a pretty good cook so it wouldn't be bad, she just wasn't sure if it was up to the standards he was used to.

Vincent stopped for a second opened his mouth paused, closed it, rubbed his chin started to speak again and stopped, scratched his head. "Uhh..." Another paused with a shift of position. "You can cook?" He asked with a raised eyebrow and his hands of his lower back. "Like real home cooked meal?" He asked cocking his head giving her an odd look.

Star smirked at the way he acted to her suggestion and it was a but hard to hold back her laugh. But she hels back her laughter and as he asked if she could cook she looked a bit hurt. And even more so when he added the second question. She looked quite sad. "You don't think I can cook?" She asked, Her joking mien came out as she giggled after her question. "Of course I can cook. I was a starving student at one point in time, I had to eat someway or another." She said with a grin.

When he saw the hurt look on her face he lifted his hands up. "NONONONONO not like that, I mean, I prefer home cooking but I cant cook for anything." He said dropping his head laughing. "That sounded so horrible, I feel like an ass now." Looking up at her he smiled. "To think, I get a person to answer my job call, and its a beautiful woman, who is smart, funny, has a real sence of humor, loves movies and can cook. Man I am one lucky guy." He said with a huge stupid grin.

Star couldn't help but laugh as he seemed to freak out. "It's fine, I know what you meant." She said with an understanding smile. She looked at him oddly as he started to compliment her. When he finished she shook her head. "Oh stop, You're going to give me a big head." She said, waving her arms though the air as if it would stop her from hearing his words. She squeezed past him through the doorway, not really noticing she had rubbed up against him. "Now yu do have four and milk in your kitchen, right?" She asked, kind of implying that if he couldn't cook that he either had someone do it for him or he would have to go out and eat a lot.

Laughing at her statement Vincent couldnt help but to shake his head. "Your not getting a big head, trust me, its good old fashioned honest compliments." He said as she squeezed by rubbing agaisnt him. Looking at her now feeling a bit insulted. "Yeah I have stuff to cook with, I just suck at it." He said with a mock angery look. "I can make some stuff just fine, but dont expect a full four course meal from me. Or even a full mean at that." He said kinda downing himself. "Ouch, I just broke my pride." He said jokeingly.

As she walked towards his kitchen she couldn't help but grin as he tried to save himself but then ended up failing pretty badly. She just glanced back at him and couldn't help but giggle a bit. "Don't worry, I won't think any less of you, Mr. Millionare." She said with a grin. Once they got to the kitchen she got out the flour, milk, and all the ingredients for quick biscuts though it took her a bit to find them. She paused for a moment then turned and looked at him quizically. "Where are your bowls?" She asked, not knowing where they were and figuring that it would be quicker just to ask.

"Hey since when did my money get involved?" He asked sounding a bit offended. "You see how I live nothing really fancy but my tv. And well my computers but thats for work." He said walking into the kitchen behind her. "Um bowles. Lets see regular bowls in the far left with plates, cups to the right of them, mixing bowls above the stove."

Star only snickered a bit. She meant that rich people usually get everything done for them, including cooking and such, ut she only meant it as a joke. "Chill a bit, I'm only joking with you." She said with a smile. She listened as he told her where everything was. "Thanks." She said then went and got a mixing bowl, having to jump to get it, but she managed. She went back to the counter and added the ingredients in the exact incraments without even measuring them. She quickly had them in the oven baking. "Mmk, It'll be ten minutes now." She said, leaning up against the counter.

"I know, but I still dont like being compaired to those rich bastards, i grew up on the streets actually, so I worked my ass off to get what I got." He said with a laugh. "From pauper to prince." He said watching her make the buscuts and putting them in the oven. "Alright. After this I need to go work a bit on the project, then Ill take a break we can go get some of you supplies and I can get back to work.:

Star felt a bit bad that she compared him to one of those snobby rich brats, even if she was just joking. She suddenly felt really akward. But she listened to his idea and shrugged. "Or while you work I can bring some of my things over and then work on your files while you work on your project?" She suggested. That way she could go home and take a shower so she didn't have to take one here and risk him walking in on her instead.

Back
Top Bottom