Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Lost in Space IC

Who: dr. Smith
Where: The Robinson's Jupiter. (Workshop)
Relevant: @MsBloom (Tag)

Looking back at the man and seeing his lingering eyes, 'Zoe' grinned to herself. Musing on what he said, she finally replied as the robot was following her hand with its sensorsand moving its hand similarly. "It is not about agreeing with me or not, nobody can push his or hers head in the sand without consequences. As you see, I am already working on how to leave something of mine for the Colony... And seeing that I started not so long ago to get my head around what I needed for the Robot, it is similar to what others had to do. Just get on with it!"

Getting a good look at Tag from head to toe and back, only lingering a little at his waist with her eyes - and the robot following the movements of her head with its more obvious full torso movements - dr Smith asked him. "And what it is you are not agreeing with what I said?"

Last edited:
Who: Tag
When: Approximately 7:30 am
Relevant: @ChrisGabriel (Dr Smith)

"It might not be about agreeing with you or not, but I still do and while you and Judy might still implement your plan it will be a lot smoother if you have some form of consensus from the others."
His coffee now a bit cooled down he took a mouthful and swallowed it down.
"I wonder how long we'll have this luxury," he said on a side note.
He then smiled as he noticed Dr Smith checking him out.
"Well," he said and took another mouthful of coffee.
"The Stevensen's I suppose is what I do disagree on. I do believe they should be allowed to be each other's partners for Kat's first child."
He returned the look the Dr had given him in a less subtle way.
"What I mean is that perhaps everyone will have an easier time accepting their assigned partners if they at least get to make requests first. Let the Stevensen's make their request for being assigned to each other, consider the request seriously and should it still turn out they have to be assigned other partners then so be it. I think they will have an easier time accepting such assignments if they feel that their request has first been considered."
He shrugged and finished his coffee.
"We are after all people, not live stock, and people like to feel they have a choice."

"Well, for one, it is not my 'plan'." the robot also used the quotes following Zoe's hands movement. "This is the only solution, and getting a physical is something that is obviously needed. Consensus about what? That you should contribute your genes in the most obvious way and do it before your specific version disappears forever?"

"Yeah. Coffe. We have it, but just because the beans was dead enough to live through the cold of the space and they did not need air or moisture either until used for the beverage. But whoever is addicted to it should start looking for something similar on this alien moon. If I had even a little bit of green thumb or previous knowledge of more than just the basic of herbalism, I would be out and looking for what we have here, and not trying to push our few reminders from earth outside and into an alien biom... But do you see me pushing anyone into anything? No, all I care humanity will die out if it is about waiting for a consensus." she sighed, and was mostly just growling to herself the last sentences.

"Who said about anything them not being allowed that? Or anything, really, about who lives with who, or having sex with anyone they want? The genetic and time limit is just a pressing concern that should be observed and worked on from day one, and it obviously needs to change the whole cultural conditioning. If it was just as easy as to follow fertility and conceiving, it would be way better to just get into daily orgies for all it concerns... Namely everyone at this time. There it is just the little known fact that not everyone would get together with every possible mate, and unfortunately loosing the recombination possibilities is very high at this point. Anyone can have an accident, and we are not even twenty that different people genetically at this time. So, until we reach at least five times this big population without genetic problems and at the age of possible reproduction, personal feelings shouldn't cover the facts. And that is at least two generations, about thirty years... Not changing our thinking and doing would definitely not change the culture, and here is no second chance after that for us, at least. We could hope that humanity could create other colonies that work out, maybe they would find our remains in a hundred or thousand years or so..." it was obvious that even she was tired, as her words only mostly made sense... for her, at least.

"I do not know what people are thinking the good doctor want to do here, but it is definitely not my plan to put two people together and wait for their offspring, if there is no chemistry between them. As I just said, pairing people up is just a culturally flawed idea... but better than doing nothing."

"Unfortunately we will have no choice at all, if we do not change it now, our everyday lives would keep the cultural bias and the situation would remove possibilities, as in people getting into accidents, or justgetting older... Did anyone check for the radiation levels? I for one are sure that hanging outside the shielded Jupiters is not that helpful for healthy genetic reproduction..."

Last edited:
When: Approximately 7:30 am

Tag heard the doctor out without a word before responding to her passive aggressive argument.
"First of all," Tag said and put down his empty cup next to the papers Joan had given him to look over.
"Why so aggressive?"
He tilted his head and looked Dr Smith square in the eyes.
"And second, perhaps this isn't your plan but a necessity for our long term survival here but for a psychiatrist you really seem to have a serious lack of understanding into how people work emotionally."
Tag crossed his arms over his chest and felt that he was starting to get quite annoyed at the doctor. All he had after all done was offer her his support and she managed to turn even that into an argument.
"Perhaps you didn't actually say that Kat and Allen shouldn't be allowed to conceive a child together before being paired off with other partners, but you were dismissive in your attitude to Kat's suggestion. you didn't even respond to her when she said that she was willing to increase the frequency with which she and Allen had sex you simply ignored her. You think that makes either of them feel like they are being included in any decision still to be made about their future children's other parent?"
His voice was getting lower and began to have a harsh tone it.

"As for your inability to see what consensus there is to be had it only speaks for your lack of empathy and insight into people's emotions. I am quite certain that all of us at the meeting are aware of the necessity for what you suggested, except it didn't sound like a suggestion when you said it. It sounded like something you demanded of us. Tell me doc, what if someone refuse to participate in the program, for instance the Stevensen's? What then?"
He didn't pause to let her answer but continued on to say that he agreed that they were in a situation where they had to abandon their cultural conditioning or at least adjust it to fit their current situation, both when it came to sexual fidelity and to differences in age between sexual partners and maybe she wasn't pushing anyone to do anything, or at least she thought she wasn't, but she had also not given them any choice. She had said that the medical aspect of the program was not open for discussion and that she would be there to help with the psychological aspect but what had she actually done at the end of the meeting.

First she had simply dismissed the any discussion by changing the subject and then when that didn't work she had simply disappeared leaving a group of shocked adults trying to come to terms with everything that had been said to themselves rather than offering that help right then and there. Had she for instance acknowledged Kat's willingness to increase the frequency with which she had unprotected sex with her husband rather than ignoring it the Stevensen's might not have walked out like they did. Perhaps it would have lead to a much needed discussion about the need to abandon previous cultural conditioning, and she would have come off as empathetic, rather than cold. Perhaps it could have lead to a discussion about who might be willing to pair up together in the face of the facts that those who already had children together, which was essentially just Marcus and Megan O'Donnell, should take other partners. Perhaps it would have given the Robinson couple a chance to also do the same, to discuss who they might be willing to pair up with sexually in the name of procreation. Not to mention that all through the meeting she had pushed responsibility for the plan on to Judy alone as if she herself had had nothing to do with it.

"Look," he said with a sight as he was eventually coming to the end of his rant.
"I heard you last night. I agree that this is something that cannot be avoided no matter how badly some of us might want to. If we don't we might be the last generation of Humans viable for reproduction."
He took a deep breath and looked at her.
"But you were being pushy. You even threatened them with worse assignments if they didn't participate in the breeding program. Telling them to be careful if they wanted to exclude themselves or their kids from it."

When: Approximately 7:45 am

"I am a little bit frustrated." she gave him the time to say his mind.
"Also, seeing that I am not their friend or even planning to have them in bed, nor live with them, really, who cares how frequently they have sex? I was more open to her words until she started becoming arrogant and condescending. Something you are starting to become here too. Also, as a psychiatrist, it is not my job to keep working all the time, unless they specifically ask for my help, or start to become dangerous for themselves or the community. And yes, I would gladly do my fucking job, and put anyone on medication and into even physical therapy, if that was needed!"

"Fortunately, or unfortunately as you seem to think it is needed, I am not a whiny insecure adult who has to come into agreement about all aspects of life with others, or even care for how they live their life. I care less about how or what you all finally do as long as it does not goes against my own security and safety and quality of life, however small it is here. It is just a job to be a psychiatrist, and if I had no wested interest in it, I would gladly stay back and just see how you all fuck it up beyond recovery. How long do you think they would be still in denial? Would their anger stay for days, and would they just start bargaining after that? With how I did it, some people are already at the depression stage, and some may be even ready to accept it." dr. Smith was very sure of herself, and yes, it could be that she was possibly indifferent, but she did not said or done anything to ask others opinion on her words.

Finally she laughed, and turned away from Tag. "That was pushy? You do not know pushy... And they should be careful, as it could be easily becoming one of those democratic non-choices where it won't be the facts and the community's best interest making them do things, but the people. After all, we do not have any rules for the Colony at this time... Wouldn't want them to be the outlaws... Anyway, who are you to tell me what they think or what I should do differently? You are no authority over them or over me in any way or form. If they have problems with me, they should come themselves, and lets discuss it, but you, Mr. Taggart, better stay with what you understand better. Some actuators or whatnot seem to be not working in the Robot's hips and legs..."

Who: Penny Robinson
Where: Stevensen Jupiter to Robinson Jupiter
Tagged: @MsBloom Joan w/Maureen

"Oh yes, thank you." Penny eagerly agreed to coffee, she wondered if Smith was here by design as part of whatever talk they were going to have with her. "You read my mind mother." Penny said but her tone and the use of the more formal 'mother' might have been a subtle warning sign. She drank a bit too quickly burning her mouth slightly but then sipping more cautiously but frequently, as if she couldn't take it in fast enough. "Maybe we'll talk later..." Penny said as her mother dismissed Smith then returned her look to her mother, still trying to hide the fact that she already knew what she was going to be told. She turned her attention as Auntie M, her other mother entered the galley. "Good morning Aunt M" Penny again was somewhat formal, dropping the more friendly 'ie' from her usual greeting when Joan was also present. "Where's Judy?" She asked, wondering if this was going to be a family discussion with both their children, or if Judy would be exempt because it was her plan all along.

Who: Maureen Robinson
Where: Robinson Jupiter
Relevent: @MsBloom as Joan w/Penny

Maureen had stirred at the smell of coffee and as was often the case felt the absence of her wife and knew it was time for her to rise as well. Joan having been considerate enough to pull the blankets back up on her, as she left the room. She dressed quickly, form fitting yoga pants beneath and since the last thing she wanted to look today was sexy, she pulled on one of Joan's sweatshirts which concealed her modest curves and fully covered her tight little ass. She would be constantly pulling her sleeves up but she didn't mind.

Caffeine made her jumpy so she passed on the coffee. "So what would everyone like for breakfast." She asked, though they all knew the choices were rather limited but she was trying to lighten the mood a little. Maureen considered Penny every bit her daughter and she and Joan would have a united front on the breeding program, though she thought it best to let Joan take the lead. It would be best if they got started before Judy joined them so as not to antagonize the sibling rivalry on such a delicate subject. Though with Penny, she might just easily take offense for not being treated the same than her older and more accomplished sister.

Who: Theo
Where: Stevensen Jupiter
Relevant: @LeaT as Penny

Theo liked what he saw with Penny, he grinned as he gave her a helping hand as she straddled his lap. He grinned back at her as a moan escaped his mouth as she grabbed his shaft, god it felt amazing as her hands touched his well hard cock. The very sight of her bare chest excited him enough. Those young breasts of hers bouncing was worth waking up to and he didn't regret coming to invesitage the noise at all.

"That's true." Theo explained as he grinned. Theo was keeping it calm as if he wanted to make her cum before he did. His fingers on her clit as he began to rub back and forth. Theo slowly leaned forward as he placed his tongue at her nipples, hoping to excite her even more, enough to make her cum at least. "Still impressed with your skills though." He replied, if he was paired with Penny he'd be the one taking that V-card from her.

When: Approximately 7:45 am

Tag took a deep breath to respond to Dr Smith's increasingly arrogant and selfish response but thought the better of it.
"Well then," he simply said as he made himself ready to leave the workshop and bring Joan's plans to his bedroom and study them there instead.
"So be it!" he said and headed for the airlock.
"And just or the record. I am well aware I have no authority here in any capacity or over anyone. Just voicing my concerns, or as I think you called it last night, rant and discuss. You did say your door would be open for anyone wanting to do so. I just wasn't aware you had to make an appointment first, especially considering how pressing the matter of getting the breeding program started is. A bit of flexibility and humility might be a good idea Doc."
He then left and nodded at Joan, Maureen and Penny all gathered in the galley getting ready for the really big talk. He then closed the door and spread the plans and calculations on his bed and looked at them without focusing on any particular aspect at first, not until something caught his eyes did he start to examine details and consider potential adjustments.

Who: Joan
Where: The Robinson's Jupiter. (Galley)
When: Approximately 7:30 am.
Relevant: @LeaT (Penny)(Maureen)

Joan waited until Penny had gotten through at least a third of her coffee and was starting to look a bit more awake than when she walked in. By that time Maureen had joined them. Penny's formal tone towards both of them had of course not gone unnoticed by her but she let it slide and wrote it off as Penny simply being a teenager.
"Eggs and bacon on toast with a big glass of OJ," Joan replied to her wife's question about what she would like for breakfast with a light chuckle.
"However since we have none of that I'll take whatever you whip up Darling."
She then turned her attention back to Penny.
"Your Mum and I have something we need to talk to you about," she started what would be a rather awkward conversation, perhaps the most awkward one since she had had the first talk with Penny about sex some time before
She then paused and looked over her shoulder at Maureen preparing breakfast for them. She finished her coffee and got up for a refill. To gain a bit more time she offered the last of the coffee to Penny before sitting back down and looking at her daughter began to give an abbreviated account of the meeting up to the critical point of the suggested breeding program.
"It might seem drastic and we will have to readjusts our cultural norms but in the end it is ... inevitable."
She paused and once again looked over her shoulder at her wife as if to draw some emotional support.
"If we don't then ... your future children might be the last generation of Human's and that would forfeit the purpose of our mission."

Last edited:
Who: Penny Robinson & Maureen Robinson
Where: Stevensen Jupiter to Robinson Jupiter
Tagged: @MsBloom Joan w/Maureen

The anticipation had Penny so nervous she wanted to scream, it was likely her penance for not being honest with her moms about what the kids had learned last night. "Me too." Penny added in agreement to her mother's breakfast order. The coffee was helping but her stomach felt like it was doing back flips and the caffeine wasn't exactly helping that feeling.

"Yea sure, what's up?" Penny forced her voice to sound as casual as she could manage even as she felt her heart rate ramping up as the anticipation rose to a head. In many ways she could see that her mother was suffering more than she was at the moment, perhaps that was her penance. Her eyes darted towards Auntie M and she didn't look much more comfortable as she came over with their food just as her mother got up for more coffee.

Maureen took over talking as Joan settled her thoughts. "We had what we thought was a great plan for our future, your future and there would be enough people for you to have a normal childhood." Maureen had already spoken the first mistake and she knew it almost as soon as the word left her mouth.

"I'm not a child anymore." Penny said sternly at both moms in turn.

As Joan returned to continue and dancing around cultural norms, missions, and children, Penny crossed her arms in defensiveness.

"What the hell are you two talking about, who says I'm even having kids...ever." She had drawn her line in the sand, why she didn't know, she always assumed she would have kids someday but that someday was still years in the future. Her statement wasn't about her future, it was about pushing back against an authority that seemed to be barreling towards her like a freight train.

When: Approximately 7:55 am

"Does not look like my room for me! But thank you for your concern." of course 'Zoe' had more to tell the man, but she rather use her energy on something that intriqued her more. Namely to get the Robot back on its feet, and without a limp.

Also, without Tag she would have a much easier time putting her ear and and the various sensors on the Robinson's in the galley.

Joan looked at Maureen when Penny put her foot down and drew a line of defiant defence between them. How to explain that she would be expected to have unprotected sex with a, perhaps randomly chosen, guy from the small colony, get pregnant by him and then repeat it all over again a few months after giving birth, with another, again perhaps randomly chosen, guy. It sounded so cold so callous, not to mention objectifying and dehumanising.
"Well. You may not have much choice, none of us will."
She paused and looked at her wife again before looking back at Penny.
"Even us," she said and blinked as she was starting to get emotional over the thought of losing her gold card.
"Judy too," she added.
"Everyone of us will have to ..."
She swallowed hard and bit her bottom lip.
":.. procreate ... if we want our species to survive long term. And not just us, our future children will have to go through the same ordeal as well."
She reached across the table for Penny's hands.
"Neither of us is going to force you to do anything you don't want to. You are almost as old as I was when I fell mindlessly in love with your mum and I wouldn't presume to treat you like a child but rather trust you to think about it and I would recommend talking to your sister. She can probably answer your questions better than I or your mum can."

Who: Penny Robinson & Maureen Robinson
Tagged: @MsBloom Joan

Maureen quickly back stepped on her childhood statement. "I know, I'm sorry it was a poor choice of words, but you are our child just like Judy is, and always will be." She wanted her to know that everything she and Joan were going to have to say would be based on love for her. "We love you and won't do anything to hurt you, but there are things we all need to think through." She shared glances with Joan, trying to tread more carefully and not wanting to spoil the conversation before it got started.

Penny took a deep breath as if she was ready to argue as Joan said she might not have a choice. But when she said none of us will and looked at Maureen, she knew full well what that meant for her to say that. Penny's eyes watered a bit as well seeing her mother's struggle with such a momentous decision. She felt worse for not telling them they had listened in, had it just been her she might have confessed then and there but she didn't want to implicate the others. Instead she decided to stop being the tempestuous teenager and try to act like the adult she claimed to be. She took both mom's hands as she struggled to break away her tears. "So who? I mean, do I get to pick?" She asked, it had ultimately been the biggest question for her and one that hadn't really been answered by their spying.

"We don't know yet, we need to come up with a plan, but we think, everyone will take part, everyone." Maureen added wanting to be as honest as she could be at this point. She didn't mention Judy's part in deciding but hoped to insulate their older daughter from Penny's potential wrath. Joan's empathy had saved the day, and Maureen had never been more proud of or grateful for her wonderful wife.

Penny tried to screw something of a smile on her face. "So all that 'saving myself for the right one' is kind of out the window? I don't even get to pick 'Mr. Right', that sucks." She squeezed their hands in her frustration. "But I'm sorry, this can't be easy for you either and I know it isn't your fault, I don't blame you." She told them, raising her bottom from the seat across from them and leaning in to give them each a kiss.

As she settled back down Penny had one more thing to say. "I think I should get to pick who I give my virginity to, don't you?" She said, as it was something she had been thinking about. "I mean, if it isn't the one chosen to get me pregnant, well someone's gotta have a condom on this rock don't they?" She said with a small laugh, hoping her moms might go along.

Maureen nearly scolded her for being cheeky at a time like this but bit her tongue. She could barely remember the last time she even thought about a condom. She looked to Joan to see what she thought, not sure how they could reasonably expect Penny to abstain in the face of what they just told her. "Well, your mother and I surely don't." She then laughed herself as she leaned into Joan and kissed her affectionately, pleased they seemed to have come to some sort of understanding.

Last edited:

Joan was relieved that after all Penny took the information at face value and understood that it would be hard on them all. She had imagined it would be a much harder conversation. One that could possibly have ended with Penny throwing a teenage tantrum. She smiled subtly when she saw the empathy in her daughter's eyes as Penny realised what it would mean for her personally, losing her gold card. The kiss from Penny was full of the kind of love only a child can feel for her mother and the one Joan returned filled with the love oly a mother can feel for her child.
"Yes," she agreed.
"Saving yourself for the right one is out the window, but I also believe that you should be allowed to choose who you give your virginity to."
She smiled at her daughter with pride, even if she could see her wife wanting to tell Penny off for what she was asking. Luckily Maureen stopped herself perhaps because she realised that it was the right thing to do, letting Penny choose who she gave her virginity to. She shared her wife's laughter at the rather obvious statement that neither of them had any condoms to share and as they kissed she nibbled ever so slightly on Maureen's bottom lip.
"That's true enough," she added and looked at Penny again.
"But I'm fairly certain your sister has some to share, and I am sure you already have a boy in mind, don't you? Nate perhaps?"
It was not as if Joan hadn't noticed the way Penny behaved around the Stevensen boy. Then again she had also seen Penny casting looks after Tag when he was working outside with his shirt off.

Tagged: @MsBloom Joan W/Maureen

While Penny had always considered her mothers relatively liberal and open minded, she can't say she ever imagined having a conversation with them about condoms and choosing who she should give her virginity to, like it was a school raffle or something. As Joan agreed to her right to choose, she got a mischievous grin on her face. "How about you, are you going to choose, while you can?" She asked then looked a bit apologetic to Maureen, she had meant it in jest but it sounded kind of rude when she heard herself say it. "I guess I'll go talk to Judy now." She told them, giving each a kiss again before heading to Judy's Clinic that she had set up in the medical bay of their Jupiter. She was just in time to see Theo walking in, so she knew she would have to wait, but thought she might linger a bit in hopes of seeing him on the way out.

Maureen Robinson
Tagged: @MsBloom Joan w/Penny

Maureen might have taken offense to Penny's comment to Joan about choosing who to lose her virginity to, but between her own slip about childhood and the knowledge Joan had already asked Maureen to use the strap on with her, she smiled instead. "She already has..." She said, nuzzling into Joan's ear and whispering "...and I'm going to make you scream." She then sucked on Joan's earlobe as Penny walked out of the room. Maureen even 'coped a feel' of Joan's breasts as they were alone for a few moments.

"That went better than I expected, perhaps too much better." She said, but her tone suggested she was glad it was over and content with the outcome. "We should talk with Judy at some point, just make sure she is doing OK with all this. It has to be hard on her, harder than we think." She gave Joan another kiss then asked. "So what do you have planned for the rest of the morning?" She had been thinking about an algorithm for selecting breeding pairs but needed more information if she could find it. "I might head to the O'Donnell's after lunch, give them time for their talk first, so I have some time."

Last edited:

"Yes. I will," Joan answered her daughter's rather insinuative question and took Maureen's hand squeezing it.
It might perhaps not be the same thing as Penny deciding to give her virginity to Nate, or whomever else she might have in mind. Maureen was after all not a man and it would not be a real penis but a substitute. It would however still be a new experience since she had never had anything but fingers inside her before.

"Much better," she said as she watched Penny walk over towards the medical bay where Judy had set up her clinic and she noticed Penny's hesitation as she saw Theo walk in just ahead of her and how she seemed to linger in the central area.
"She's a lot more mature than I think we've given her credit for. At her age I would have run to the hills at the mere suggestion."
Joan chuckled a bit and rolled her eyes at herself at that age.
"We'll talk to Judy when she's done with Theo's exam," Joan suggested and then shrugged.
"I dunno. I was working on some designs for additional housing that I gave to Tag just before Penny got back from the Stevensen's. I think I'll keep working on them with him and maybe talk to the O'Donnell boys about helping out with building them. So why don't we both head over after lunch."

Breeding Program
Character Profiles
OOC

The Need to Breed: June 20th, 2046

As extraordinary as the breeding plan was, the survival instinct of those chosen for the original colony kicked in, and most would come around to it. Key was the family matriarchs and patriarchs who simply didn't see any alternative if their bloodline, not to mention humanity itself were going to survive. Some of the younger members had a bit more resistance, if that were the right word for it, conditions might be better. There were certainly hints of enthusiasm, especially among the males who suddenly had the whole problem of finding a mate taken from them. One thing the younger members did agree upon was that sweet little Mei, still unsure of her own sexuality, would be given time to come to grips with the arrangement. Not excused entirely, but delayed with hopes that some time with Dr. Smith might help her come to accept her fate. Dr. Smith, having convinced at least Dr. Judy Robinson that she was infertile, was left out of the program as well, though there were some that had their doubts about Dr. Smith, on many levels.

Maureen Robinson, not wanting her daughter Judy to take the brunt of any resistance or hostility, not the least of which from her younger daughter Penny, led the next meeting. Maureen explained how they had located information on animal husbandry from the O'Donnell's library, and some articles on earth zoo species preservation programs from one of the youngster's library to come up with a plan for them. It wasn't exactly flattering to be compared with cattle and monkeys, but it did lend a certain dispassionate voice to decisions that were fraught with too much passion. In the end, each of them received on the electronic devices a set of rules, as simple and straightforward as they could be made:

Rules of Breeding
  1. All colonists 16 years or older shall be assigned a breeding partner based on the genetic needs of the colony.
  2. All female colonists shall make themselves available to their breeding partner at all points during their fertile cycle as determined by medical staff.
  3. No colonist may have reproductive sex with anyone but their designated breeding partner. Other forms of intimacy are allowed provided fertility or virility are unaffected.
  4. Counseling is available through Dr. Smith if needed.
  5. Failure to follow these rules shall result in banishment from the colony.
The last one was perhaps the most controversial, but there was no other way to make the rules stick. It was all about survival.

They all knew it was coming so discussion of the rules quickly led to the big question for everyone, who. With a few keystrokes, each members electronic device was sent a single name, the name of that person's breeding partner for the original pairings. Looks were quickly exchanged, some looked immediately to their partner, others first looked to their spouse or sibling or perhaps another. They could share the information if they chose, but that was up to them. Obviously each partner knew the other at this point. As difficult as the meeting was, it was the easy part, now they needed to make it work.

See OOC top post for Breeding Pairs

Last edited:
Who: Joan, Tag
Where: Between the Jupiters (at a relatively equal distance).
When: June 21st 2046, early afternoon.
Relevant: Anyone really.

Working alongside Tag and whomever else had agreed to chip in on constructing three simple huts out of material taken from the forest had helped keep her mind from dwelling too much on the breeding program and what it would mean for her. She and Maureen had avoided the subject but also been more attentive to one another, more intimate and last night after the meeting where the rules of the program as well as the list of their first pairings was made public Maureen had used the strap on on her in some sort of attempt of preparing her for her first sexual encounter with a man, taken her virginity as they had both called it.

Maureen had been assigned to breed with Nate, the boy she suspected their youngest daughter had had in mind as her first. Joan could only hope that it would not cause jealousy within the family. She had herself been assigned the younger of the O'Donnell boys and while she was not entirely certain she had a feeling that he was not all that experienced which might work in her favour since she suspected she could get away with mostly manual stimulation followed by a last minute penetration. She and Maureen had also talked about them both being involved, that Maureen would be there for her, to help her get aroused and also to get Martin aroused, if that was indeed needed. A boy his age, with limited sexual experience, in front of a naked or semi-naked woman, might just be enough.

She shook her head not really wanting to think about it anymore. Instead she gave Tag, who was standing beside her with his arms crossed over his chest seemingly watching the huts that were for the most part finished, a pat on the back.
"Great work," she said as cheerfully as she could.
"And just in time too. The Shag Shacks all ready for use the day after the pairings were announced."
Tag simply nodded his head in agreement.
"I'm not sure that's the best name for them though," he added a few moments later.
"But I think it's the one that will stick."
He looked at Joan and smiled.
"For what it is worth I'm glad I wasn't assigned any of you. It would have been awkward to stay at your Jupiter if I did, even if it had been Judy."
Joan smiled back at him and nodded. It was bad enough that Maureen had been assigned Nate.
"It's worth a lot," she said as it might not have been awkward to just have the man living with them but also working alongside him if he had for instance been assigned to her wife.

Who: Megan O'Donnell
Relevant: Anyone working on Shag Shacks @MsBloom Tag & Joan
Time: June 21st 2046, early afternoon

While Megan found the idea of the 'shag shacks' somewhat distasteful, but the thought of being bred in her and her husband's bedroom was unthinkable. So she decided to put in a show of effort, though she somewhat regretted that when she saw Tag, the man she was to be paired with for the breeding program. But she persevered, grateful for Joan's moderating presence and something of a buffer between Megan and the young construction worker. Megan had that sort of engineer's attitude that something could be done better, even if she herself wasn't actually capable of doing it herself.

She had a tendency to look through working class blokes like Tag, which was probably why she didn't recognize him from the Resolute or the construction site of the Jupiters. She had inspected his work and even talked to him but it was clear she didn't remember. Of course she was going to remember him from now on, how could she forget. "Oh shoot." She said as she shook her hand. She had found herself watching Tag instead of paying attention to what she was doing and got her fingers pinched. "Why don't you wa..." She began to scold him then stopped short. She knew she had been the one not paying attention but she wasn't about to admit that to him. It was just that he, well he was put together really well. Marcus was well built, something she always admired in a man, but his six pack was now 'in the cooler' as they sometimes joked. Tag's six pack was not at all well insulated and was enough to make most women want to reach in and grab a handful. Megan didn't think she was like 'most' women, but she was a woman and she couldn't avoid the reality that soon they might be using one of these shacks. She sucked on her finger to ease the pain, tasting a small amount of blood but not enough to be a big concern.

Who: Joan, Tag
Where: Between the Jupiters (at a relatively equal distance).
When: June 21st 2046, early afternoon.
Relevant: @LeaT (Megan)

It was obvious to both Joan and Tag that Megan showing up was probably mostly for show and of course, as they both communicated to each other with gestures and nods, to offer opinions on the design as well as the actual construction. Not that either of them actually did listen to her but rather let her ramble on while putting her to work. Perhaps she had also come to check out Tag since the two of them had been assigned as breeding partners. There were times when Megan seemed more interested in watching Tag's six pack through the tank top that clung to his body. They also caught her casting glances at his tight muscular ass, his toned biceps, and defined chest, and as the morning grew later and later they watched Megan become increasingly distracted by Tag's presence and not only by her own ideas or her attempts to get Joan, specifically, to consider them and that's how she got her finger nicked as Tag trimmed the last of the thick long bracken like leaves they had decided to use for the outer layer of the roof.

Tag had looked up as Megan started complaining and Joan had simply looked at her. Theoretical engineers, was the thought they subconsciously shared punctuated with a sigh. He stood up and seemed to be about to return a comment about how it might have been better if she kept her eyes on the job and her fingers to herself but instead he simply shrugged. It was really just the tip of the iceberg. He had been feeling her attitude towards him as well as her attention to his body all morning and as he stood there between the two women looking at the result of the last three days of hard work he almost wanted to ask Megan if she wanted to be the first to use the shag shacks but he would have wanted Joan to not be there for that. No matter how much confidence he usually gave off he still found the situation a bit awkward.

Lost in thoughts as he was in that moment he startled slightly when Joan leaned in close and whispered in his ear: "Do you want me to leave the two of you alone so you can ... talk?"
He nodded and then as Joan began walking back to the Jupiter, to send out a message to the colony that the by now infamous Shag Shacks were finished, he turned to face Megan and with a smirk on his face he pulled off the tank top letting the sun catch the layer of sweat covering his torso, highlighting his muscles.
"So ..." he said rather matter of factly.
"Want to take one of them for a spin?"

Who: Megan O'Donnell
Relevant: @MsBloom Tag
Time: June 21st 2046, early afternoon

By the time Megan had walked off her injured finger and returned, she only saw Tag as he took off his tank top revealing more of his muscled body. She saw Joan heading back towards their jupiter. "I guess we are done then?" She asked nervously suddenly seeing the smirk on his face as he looked at her. He looked like the cover art on one of the romance novels she read from time to time. She smiled back nervously, thinking his look was one of desire, though it could just as easily be cocky arrogance. She had scoffed at the pairing, almost feeling sorry for the young man, as she had never really been one of the sex girls, though obviously her husband always made her feel that way. She had been a bookish nerd, Marcus being her first and only lover, until now. She checked her own thought, Marcus would always be her only lover, this was, something different.

"What? Now? I don't think so!" She said but as she reflexively took a step back to keep her distance from him she found herself actually stepping into one of the huts. Technically, she could not refuse him by the rules of the colony, the rules she and Marcus had agreed to in order to save humanity. But that was with the comfort and support of her husband, now she was alone and he was so, young and strong and the way the sun glistened off his hot sweaty body... She was clearly flustered. She continued back into the hut until she found herself backed against the far wall, she could retreat no further. "I just thought...I'd have...more time." She mumbled half to herself as to him.

Where: Around
Relevant: Anyone
Time: June 19-21
What: being in the background

'Zoe' did not intruded into anyone's job or conversation, but she was trying to be in a hearing distance whenever she was close enough to beable to not only see how the others moved and acted, but to gauge their mood in their voice. As the medical checkups progressed and the rules was given out, she was curious about how it went through their small ... community. While she got her own 'assignment' she was in no hurry to hunt down the young woman. Instead 'Zoe' was checking on the progress of the new buildings going on, be it a house or a new well... Obviously with the three Jupiters being far from each other she could not just go and visit any time without a cause, so she was taking it up to herself to go and ask around for any allergic reactions to their new surroundings, mainly the dust, water, and any plants they came into contact with, She was even collecting samples, to be analyzed later.

One could say that she was trying to slowly build up the similarities and differences in the known and unknown flora and fauna - even if she did not went that far to start collecting animals or their parts too.

Who: @small package Faith anyone else at Stevensen Jupiter
When: June 18th Early Afternoon

Penny made a few checks and was able to find the volleyball net, poles, and ball from their storage and began to collect other ideas and items that might be useful for a party. She left them there by the ramp for the chariot, she hadn't driven one yet and though she was eager to do so, she felt she had pushed her parents enough for one day. She then set up to see Faith and anyone else that might want to help set up a party for tonight. She knew Faith perhaps the least of all the young people in the colony so she looked forward to spending a bit of time with her and hoped that maybe Mei would join them along with some of the boys. It was going to be a lot of work if it was just the two of them.

When she found Faith she laid out her ideas, some volleyball maybe then a fire when it got dark, maybe they could ask Dr. Smith about her punch recipe unless Faith had other ideas. She went up to the ramp leading up and into the Stevensen's jupiter and called up. "Hi, it's Penny Robinson." She announced herself as she headed up the ramp.

Back
Top Bottom