Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Lost in Space IC

Who: Faith
When: June 18th
Relevant: @LeaT Penny

Faith was taking an inventory of various items in the lab and satellite bay when she heard Penny calling out "Heya, I'll be there is a minute." Faith realised she probably looked a complete mess after rummaging around, but they were all going to have to start getting used to looking a little rough around the edges. Faith scrambled back into the galley area where Penny was "Just in the middle of a scavenger hunt" she said with a grin "I'm guessing everyone likes electricity and we might have solar panels but they don't work at night so I was working on..." Faith stopped herself as it was a pretty dull subject and she'd have to get 27 different kinds of permission even is she could find all the bits she was looking for.

"So the party? What you got?" Faith enquired. She listened to Penny's ideas about volleyball and the fire, although they'd need to make sure they didn't set fire to everything around it. "You know we could use some booze to get things going. I think Allen has a supply somewhere that we might be able to raid." Faith realised that her plan to make a still had probably made it's way round all the Juipter's by now "The still isn't up and running and anything it makes would be fine as cleaner but it'll make you go blind if you drink it. Maybe the second still will make something that won't kill you."

Who: Penny Robinson
Who: @small package Faith @MsBloom anyone else at Stevensen Jupiter who wants to join.
When: June 18th Early Afternoon

"Yea I just finished one of my own." The redhead's hair was a bit of a mess, Penny wondered if it was any easier to take care of than her own. They would definitely need to make sure they left some time to get more presentable. "Well I'm hoping the campfire will be enough light for us and I hope to bring my own, electricity." She said, looking around to see if anyone else was around, then she reached into her skirt pocket and let the string of condoms unfold for a moment before tucking them back into her skirt.

"Not much really, I thought we might start with a game of volleyball, fun but not too sweat inducing, especially with the low gravity. My mom has Tag out in the woods getting material for, well, for building." She wasn't ready to start explaining 'shag shacks' though after the condoms it wouldn't be too surprising to hear. "Maybe he can help us out and suggest a good place, if we can find him."

As Faith mentioned alcohol, Penny responded. "Do you think you can get it?" She asked, a bit more nervous than excited but it certainly might help with the mood. "Yea I'd rather not go blind but maybe it depends on who I get paired with." She said with a nervous laugh, though in reality, she felt the odds were pretty good with all the young hunky guys in the colony.

Who: Tag
Where: The Campfire site.
When: June 18, Approximately 4 pm
Relevant: @LeaT (Penny) @Motoharu (Judy) @small package @Colonel_Liam (Maxwell & Martin) @apollo247 @Amante (Nate)

Tag had received the invitation shortly after noon and when the request came for anyone wanting to contribute he texted back that he could bring wood for a the campfire. He also suggested a location that was just not far from the woods but still within comfortable walking distance from the colony, and best of all, he added with three winking smileys, out of sight from all three Jupiters. it didn't take a genius to figure out what the young Miss Robinson was up to. She was planning for a very sexy party and that, he figured, would require seclusion from the adults.

He had gathered up enough wood for a sizeable campfire and also loaded the Chariot with some large rocks he found half way back to the Robinson's Jupiter, to build the edges of the fire with, along with samples of the material he had found for Joan's huts. He made it back at around 3 pm after unloading the material for the party at the location he had suggested. He had a quick conference with Joan whom he found marking the location of the huts at an almost equal distance between the three Jupiters. they had discussed the material for about fifteen minutes and agreed that it was more than adequate for the purpose. She also informed him that she had talked to the O'Donnell's and enlisted the help of their sons in gathering the material and construction. Marcus would be busy with his agricultural project.

He had then showered and put on the cleanest set of clothes he had, dark green work pants and a black t-shirt. He asked Maureen if he could take the Chariot and bring the girls to the party along with any supplies that might be too heavy or too cumbersome to transport on foot. It was of course no problem as it was already quite evident that Maureen had plans for the evening.

Having picked up Faith and the Stevensen's kids along with a few secret bags and some equipment he assumed Faith would use to make sure they had electricity for music and such things, they were now setting up for the party. He had dug a wide shallow pit which he lined with rocks before carefully stacking the wood into it. He had removed his shirt for the purpose of not getting it sweaty before the party started.

Who: Maxwell and Martin
Where: The Singles Party
Relevant: Any Singles

Maxwell was finishing installing the the water pump at the Stevenson Jupiter when he received the message from Penny. He hadn't been expected any sort of invitation in that regard, especially from Penny. He had though he was having an effect on her, but then getting called out by both of her mothers usually put a damper on that kind of interaction. As such he was pleased to get he invitation from her. It certainly wouldn't be the same sort of party he was used to back on Earth, or even on the Resolute, but after all that had happened it would be nice to have some way to kick back.

He sent a message back to the group, "I might have a bottle or 3 I can bring." and then sent Penny a private message, "Should I bring a hat or a fishbowl? Does everyone here even have keys? ;D"

Checking that the water was flowing in the Stevenson Jupiter, he packed up the O'Donnell Chariot and drove back home. A shower after a hard days work was called for if he was going to be interacting with everyone else.

Martin had been wandering through the woods all day, enjoying some time to himself while he sketched out the various fauna he saw in proximity. When he recieved the message about he party he simply sent out "Ok" to the chat and began the fairly long trek back to the location Tag had indicated, arriving in time to meet up with Penny and Faith beginning the set up. He approached, and remembering the conversation with his mother from the morning did his best to smile and approach calmly. "Hey guys. I think tonight ought to be a lot of fun. Anything I can do to help set up?"

Where: The Campfire Site
Who: Any Singles

Penny was grateful to see the guys showing up to help out, not to mention being excited for the party. She was her normal flirty self, thinking she could handle this group of boys even if some of them were really grown men and out of her depth experience wise.

She responded back to Maxwell with a simple LOL about the car keys, not really knowing what he meant but not about to ask. She showed it to Faith to see if she had any idea what he was talking about, shrugging her shoulders.

She had Martin help her put up the volleyball net, having him do most of the pounding of stakes as she showed him where they should go then tied everything taut. Martin was so unlike his brother, each having their own qualities. Martin being everything her moms would probably like to see in her 'first' and despite her often teenage angst with her parents, she did respect their opinions. Martin would no doubt be gentle with her, and that was important. Once things were headed in the right direction she made an excuse to go get presentable.

A quick stop at her family's jupiter for a quick shower, thinking of having to thank Maxwell for his efforts but she soon had to get herself ready and help her mom.

She was soon back at the party site. She had some baggy shorts and an oversize sweatshirt that helped her get out of the jupiter without a lecture. But the sweatshirt was in case it got cold (and she didn't have anyone to keep her warm) she soon stripped it off to reveal a bikini top. Tag was already there, putting the finishing touches on a fire pit, with his shirt off. "Wow, you've been working hard, this is great, thank you so much. What do you need me to do?" She asked, she knew how close he was with her mom and had always been a little intimidated by him.

Relevant: @LeaT (Penny) @Motoharu (Judy/Mei) @small package @Colonel_Liam (Maxwell & Martin) @apollo247 @Amante (Nate)

Knowing that Faith had been experimenting with a still to make alcohol he had texted Penny's group chat and asked her to bring some along to help light the fire but since there were still a good few hours of natural light left he didn't want to light it just yet.
"Your moms know you're wearing that," he asked with an appreciative smile as Penny came up to ask if he needed any help, or rather if he needed her to do something.
He could think of one or two things off the top of his head but she was Joan's daughter after all and he didn't want to seem pushy. Especially since Joan had told him about the scene she had walked in on earlier that day and asked him to keep an eye on Maxwell and on Penny. Now should Penny make the first move and try to seduce him beyond her usual flirty attitude that would be an entirely different ball game altogether. He allowed his eyes to linger subtly just a few seconds on her fantastic breasts and he may have flexed a muscle or two in front of her before putting his t-shirt back on.

Everyone was basically there already and it was a for the most parts a pleasant sight. Kat's younger sister was smoking hot and Mei too in her shy awkward way. Perhaps some alcohol would loosen her up although he was unsure if she was even interested in boys. And then there was of course Judy, Dr Robinson, as he liked to think about her whenever she appeared in one of his fantasies. He was sure that he was going to enjoy his physical which he had planned for the next day.

Penny had done a great job getting the volley ball net up. He had noticed her pointing and giving instructions to the younger of the O'Donnell kids, letting him do all the hard work. All that was left now was for her to step into the role of host and welcome everyone to the party.

Relevant: @Motoharu Judy & Mei @MsBloom Tag @Colonel_Liam Maxwell & Martin @apollo247 Theo @Amante Nate @LeaT Penny @Letrixia Jodi

Faith laughed when she saw the text from Maxwell "Yeah I don't think we have enough Chariot's for that." Seeing that Penny still looked a bit confused she explained "Couples turn up in their cars, then at the end of the night all the women go back home in their cars but the men throw their keys in a bowl and pick cars at random so they could end up going home with anyone. Only everyone has the same sexual orientation, can you imagine your mom's plus my sister and Allen? Some would be going home disappointed. So it's like 7 minutes in heaven but with way more sex." Faith paused for a minute "7 minutes in heaven? Do you think everyone else would be game?"

Faith left the thought hanging as went back to the Jupiter to get ready. Get ready that was going to be interesting, she didn't know Mei well enough to start borrowing her clothes and if she asked her sister, well it'd a first and there'd be lots of follow up questions. Better to ask forgiveness than permission, waiting until the coast was clear Faith snuck into her sisters cabin and acquired a simple grey t-shirt and a pair of shorts. She also took the time to look in Allen's locker and found a bottle of unopened whiskey, it didn't look expensive and he probably wouldn't miss it.

After a quick shower Faith snuck back out of the Jupiter to avoid Allen and Kat. She spotted Tag "You wanted something to light the fire with?" she smiled as she handed a small plastic bottle "Just don't get it on your clothes or your skin or well anything you don't want destroying."

Penny listened to Faith's explanation of Maxwell's key comment. "Well that would make some decisions easier." She said with a bit of a laugh as she was still contemplating just who she wanted to hand in her V-card to tonight, part of her stressing she wouldn't get a chance with how sexy some of the other girls were. As Faith suggested the 7 minutes game she had used in her explanation, she gave Faith an obvious looking over. "Well I don't know about everyone..." She knew how shy Mei could be, and Martin seemed fairly private. "...but if one of the boys won't jump in with you, I sure would." She offered as a way of complimenting her red headed friend. She was still trying to wrap her mind around the idea of sitting with someone like Faith a few months from now and comparing baby bumps.

On her return, Penny gave Tag a bit of a sheepish smile at his questioning her attire. "Well if you'd seen what my mom was just wearing, you might not look at her the same again." She responded back, thinking her bikini top was showing a lot less boob than what her mom's dress. She didn't mention her sweat shirt camouflage she had used to slip out of the family jupiter, though she doubted either of her moms would have noticed if she had walked out naked from the way they were acting. "And don't start acting like my big brother either." She scolded as he always seemed to treat her like a kid which had a real habit of annoying the sexually awakening teen. "If I'm old enough to be bred, I'm damn well going to enjoy myself first."

Then it was time to anxiously await who else was going to show up tonight.

Who: Theo Wheeler
Relevant: @LeaT @small package @MsBloom @Colonel_Liam @Amante @Letrixia

Theo had spent most of his time at the Stevensen Jupiter lately, having just discovered that his sister was here he wanted to spend as much time as he could with her. Though at the moment he was inside his own cabin when he received the message from Penny. "Party?" He said to himself as he looked at the text. He quickly sent a message back saying he was definitely coming. He wouldn't miss the chance to get to know some of the more single people here on this planet. Theo grinned to himself as he got ready. There wasn't much in terms of what he had, he only packed enough supplies to make it to the Resolute. Most of his clothes were going to be his military uniform anyway.

Theo soon arrived at the Stevensen Jupiter and quickly spotted everyone else. He noticed Penny and smiled, damn she looked fine. He thought. The other girl did as well, Faith, Mei, and Judy all looked attractive to him and he was still curious on who he was going to be partnered up with. "Sorry I'm late. Is there anything I can help with?" He asked as he walked towards the campsite. "Though was saving these for when I got to the colony." He said as he pulled out two bottles of booze hoping they wouldn't mind finishing them off in this situation. Theo was wearing a simple shirt and jeans as he looked back at everyone else.

Relevant: @LeaT (Penny) @Motoharu (Judy/Mei) @small package @Colonel_Liam (Maxwell & Martin) @apollo247 @Amante (Nate)

"Is that so," Tag asked Penny when she mentioned that if he had seen what her mum was wearing he'd never look at her the same way again.
Of course the comment produced quite a few images in his head. He had always had a hard time picturing Joan in anything sexy, except of course for tight t-shirts and those tight shorts she had been wearing from time to time onboard The Resolute. As his mind flipped through various images of Joan a smile spread across hi face, Maureen sure was a lucky woman. He still couldn't imagine Joan in a dress though. It just seemed like a completely foreign concept.
"And hey. Don't worry. I won't be blocking you from having as much fun as you can possibly imagine," he said in response to her big brother comment.
Give me half a chance and I'll show you the kind of fun no big brother should ever wish to show his barely legal sister, he thought to himself as she walked away and his eyes got stuck for a few seconds on her lovely ass.

He then nodded at Faith who approached him with a small bottle.
"Still working on the filtering are you?" he asked with a smile.
"Don't worry I'll be careful," he promised and winked at the young redhead and put the bottle in his leg pocket for the time being.

Relevant: @Motoharu Judy & Mei @MsBloom Tag @Colonel_Liam Maxwell & Martin @apollo247 Theo, Nate @LeaT Penny, Jodi

It was good to see everyone relaxing and enjoying themselves well away from the supervision of the "adults", it wasn't as if they'd be able to keep to the party a secret for long but as long they didn't burn the place down or blow anything up they'd probably be left alone.

Faith casually gave Tag the once over, maybe it wouldn't be so bad if she was partnered up with him. There was nothing saying that they had to produce a baby but "practicing" with Tag wouldn't be the worst thing. "The filtering is fine for making something industrial strength and that the base liquor is going to made of whatever is laying around rather than something with a decent flavour it's not a problem. Now if we find some fruit or berries that taste good then that's going to need a whole other set up, but I've got a feeling that it won't be a top priority."

Faith wandered over to where a couple of other bottles seem to have been left, calling out to nobody in particular "Tell me somebody remembered to bring cups?"

Who: Martin and Maxwell
Relevant: @Motoharu Judy & Mei @MsBloom Tag @small package Faith @apollo247 Theo, Nate @LeaT Penny, Jodi

Martin was happy to help set up the volleyball net and any other preparations Penny directed him towards. After their least interaction it was nice to see her returning to her normal outgoing, somewhat pushy self. Besides there were worse things in life than working closely with a pretty girl wearing a bikini top.

Faith was also easy on the eyes and he found her knowledge or chemistry quite interesting. At her explanation of needing new plants and berries to make tastier brews he pulled out his pocket sketch book, and showed her a few of the charcoal sketches he had made of the various plants he had seen during his walks. "I'm not stupid enough to just pop some of these into my mouth and see what happens, but a few of them at least LOOKED like they could be tasty, gesturing to a few he had made notes on looking juicy or vibrant colors. "These blue ones in particular look good, but who knows, maybe they're bright colors for the same reason as poison tree frogs back home."

Maxwell showed up fashionably late with his own bottles of whiskey as Faith was approaching the drink table. "I think we can all handle just pulling from the bottle." he said without preamble. With his usual directness he continued, "Besides when Judy's plan goes into effect we're all likely to have 'indirectly' kissed soon enough." he took a pull from one of his own bottle to emphasize the point.

He moved to stand next to Penny, offering her the bottle and slipping a hand around her waist, his fingers running over the bare skin of her midriff, and anyone looking would notice as Penny was noticing the ring finger and pinky of his hand worming past the hem of her short right above her hip.

Martin was just so darn sweet and unassuming, the way he helped and did as he was told. Penny was really beginning to think he was the one she should pick tonight but she wasn't quite sure how to bring up the subject. She kind of wondered if he was the kind of boy who would ever initiate the first move. She recalled her encounter with his older brother, Martin didn't seem nearly that bold, which was both a plus and a minus. Without either of her mom's here tonight, what would stop a boy like Maxwell from claiming her as his own if that was what he decided?

With the net up Penny checked up with Tag to see how things were going with the fire preparation. She was glad to have his understanding and not 'blocking' her tonight. "Well I can imagine a lot." Penny replied back to Tag, trying to seem more adult than her sixteen years would suggest. Her eyes flitted over his form, his rugged good looks making him kind of dreamy, but his familiarity with her mother giving her pause on a number of levels. Penny certainly didn't share her mother's lack of interest in the masculine form, and Tag's was as good a form as her over active imagination could conjure at the moment.

Penny was beginning to relax about the party as more of the young singles began to show up. She then got to start thinking about what sort of fun they might have. After her late night encounter with Theo, she felt a little awkward returning his smile. She wasn't quite used to the idea of being so intimate with someone she wasn't technically dating, but she would have to get used to throwing out all those old rules. But she did decide that he at least deserved more than a smile so she went and gave him a hug. "Good to see you again." She whispered into his ear as she pressed up tight against him and wrapped her arms around his neck.

Penny wasn't in a drinking crowd back on earth and the atmosphere on the Resolute didn't lend itself at all to under age consumption. Of course she wasn't the type to admit to any hesitancy, especially when it came to a party where she was planning to lose her virginity. The discussion of industrial strength vs drinking alcohol made her a little nervous, but seeing Theo's bottles of 'real' drinking alcohol, she figured it couldn't hurt. She had forgotten cups but then Maxwell arrived as if on cue and handed her a bottle of his own. His 'claim' on her seemed to be starting quickly as he wrapped an arm around her.

"Well, we are going to be swapping more than just spit with this group soon enough, I don't mind sharing a bottle if you all don't." She agreed, then after taking a tentative sniff of the contents, placed it to her full lips and tipped her head back. She took a small mouthful of the hard liquor then lowered the bottle. A few drops still on her lips as she pulled the bottle away. Her lips stayed pursed, her eyes closed as she began to taste the strong flavor of the alcohol. Her shoulders and upper body quivered and her face distorted a little as she swallowed, clearly unaccustomed to such a strong drink. When she finally opened her eyes back up, her naïve reaction might prove to be the night's first entertainment, but hopefully not the last.

She did manage though to pull away from Maxwell, having noticed his fingers slipping into her shorts in full view. "I'm not that drunk yet." She said loud enough to get a reaction from the others.

Relevant: @Motoharu Judy & Mei @MsBloom Tag @small package Faith @apollo247 Theo, Nate @LeaT Penny, Jodi

Martin for one could see his older brother getting handsy with Penny and snorted. Maxwell had a certain overbearing confidence when he flirted that either worked wonders or send a girl running away. He noticed though that while Penny was pulling away from Maxwell for the moment, she wasn't shutting him down entirely either. He chuckled privately to himself and reached out to take the bottle from Penny and took a pull himself. He gave her a grin and said one word. "Yet." in teasing tone before taking a second pull and proffering the bottle to anyone who wanted it.

Maxwell was not one to be dissuaded by a momentary rejection opened his second bottle and took a pull and looked around to the others present. "So apart from drunk volleyball what's on the agenda tonight? Ghost stories? Truth or dare? Spin the bottle?" Reaching into his pocket he pulled out his set of keys for the O'Donnell chariot. "I brought my keys if we decided to do that." he said an infectious grin on his face before he handed the bottle to Theo.

Tag had let out a soft chuckle at Penny's comment about just how much she could imagine, even if he didn't quite believe her he didn't say as much but rather allowed the girl to maintain the illusion of being mature and possibly experienced beyond her years. He then focused of getting the fire started with Theo's help but even so he kept an eye on Penny and noticed Maxwell approaching her and how the older of the O'Donnell's sons slipped two fingers into her shorts, probably thinking he was being subtle. Not wanting to be such a big brother, as Penny had expressed he didn't intervene, for the time being. So far it was after all rather harmless if of course a bit possessive and inappropriate since there was no prior relationship between them, at least non that he knew of, and yet Maxwell seemed to treat Penny as if she was his girlfriend, or perhaps worse, his to claim without her consent.

A smile spread on his face though when he heard her comment about not being that drunk yet as she pulled away from the clearly over-confident Maxwell. He was the one to keep an eye on rather than on Penny. He then nudged Theo and nodded at the O'Donnell brothers and Penny.
"Quite a feisty one isn't she. Perhaps a bit too much for her own good," he said as the fire was now rising high.

Penny was definitely keeping her options open, her ego wouldn't take a definite bruising if she went home without a taker for her maidenhood. So she didn't shut Maxwell down too badly, though she had been very tempted. As Martin took the bottle and teased her about saying 'yet' she decided to up it a bit. Looking back at Maxwell she said "I'm not sure we have enough booze to get to yet!" She gave Maxwell a defiant look as if challenging him to try and claim her, she should know better but she couldn't resist.

Penny took her host duties over again and answered Maxwell's question about the night's entertainment. "Faith suggested playing 7 minutes in heaven, to get to know each other better." She looked back at Martin with an inviting smile. "I don't know that all the guys have keys so how about a little V-ball competition?" She said, taking up the ball and heading towards the improvised court. "Boys over there, girls over here." She said and walked to the girl's side with the others. "You call a name before you hit to the other side, if we miss, we surrender our player for a 'seven minute' time out with the guy who hit it. If we keep it live our player calls a name before hitting it over, same rules. So drink up boys."

Penny was pretty good but she couldn't be everywhere and she wasn't really a spiker though she was still getting used to the reduced gravity. Sooner or later, someone was going to miss.

Relevant: @LeaT (Penny) @Motoharu (Judy/Mei) @small package @Colonel_Liam (Maxwell & Martin) @apollo247 @xavierrol (Nate)

Tag smirked at Penny's comment to Maxwell about there not being enough booze to get to yet and he glanced over at the older of the O'Donnell brothers as if subtly telling the guy he was watching him. Penny might not realise it in all her youth and almost naive innocence but guys like Maxwell could possibly take her sarcastic rejection quite badly and knowing her plan was to find a guy to be her first he didn't want for her first experience to be a bad one, didn't want her to be forced to give up her virginity. He then moved closer to Penny as she began to explain the first round of entertainment. He took the bottle from Martin and took a big mouthful of the strong golden liquid. It wasn't the really good stuff but it was decent, probably more than he would have been able to afford on his maintenance salary.
"Girls to serve first," he said taking the ball from Penny and knocking it about with his hands a bit, to get a feel of its weight and how the reduced gravity affected it, before knocking it back to Penny.

As he took the center position of the back row he looked over at the girls taking their positions. It was quite a delicious buffet of feminine beauty with Faith perhaps being the crown jewel, closely followed by Penny, even if both girls were really far too young for his taste. He was more into mature women but beauty is beauty and cannot be denied. It would be interesting to see how many returns would be consciously missed but also how far a player having been called out by someone they didn't want to spend seven minutes in heaven with.

Relevant: @Motoharu Judy & Mei @MsBloom Tag @small package Faith @apollo247 Theo, @LeaT Penny @xavierrol Nate

Maxwell took the bottle back from his brother and took a long swig before proffering it to Penny. "I guess we'll see about that, but there's only one way to find out if we have enough booze." The two O'Donnell boys spent the next while mingling, joking, and drinking. Despite their differences they were each others best friends especially now that they were stranded on this strange planet. However they were both social beings and enjoyed the time drinking with the girls and bonding with Tag and Theo. Martin kept an eye out for Nate who he had bonded somewhat with a few nights ago but didn't see him or Mei.

When Penny explained the rules of the game, the boys took their places, stripping their shirts off in anticipation of being sweaty. Maxwell was the more obviously athletic of the two but had been more familiar with contact sports, while Martin had long arms and had more finesse, being able to hit the ball where he wanted it making him better at keeping the ball alive. Taking a pull from the bottle they kept at their sideline and waited for Penny to serve the ball.

Penny again took the bottle that Maxwell handed her, she was a bit more cautious this time and was only drinking a fraction of what the boys seemed to be putting down, she was more high on the excitement of some carefree fun and sex than the alcohol itself. Penny was already thinking strategy as she called out Martin but hit the ball straight at Tag, seeing if he would try and keep it alive and not see Penny claim the younger O'Donnell right at the first serve. As the volley returned she had her answer and the boys would soon learn she was calling them out alphabetically but each time she hit the ball to a boy she hadn't called. She didn't give them any shots either, doing her best to not 'give' anybody away. But sooner or later, someone was going to miss.

Relevant: @LeaT (Penny) @Motoharu (Judy/Mei) @small package @Colonel_Liam (Maxwell & Martin) @apollo247 @xavierrol (Nate)

Tag had not played volley ball since high school but he had always been good with balls in general, whether it was volley ball, basket ball, soccer or even tennis, though he preferred to have direct physical contact with the balls rather than using additional equipment. He shot a glance sideways at the O'Donnell brothers and then through the net at Penny who while calling out Martin's name clearly aimed the ball straight at him. He only had about a split second to think but decided it was a bit early in the game for a forfeited ball so he returned it back to Penny but he called out her sister's name.

His reason for this play was pretty much the same as Penny's had been. He wanted to find out which of the girls didn't want to see him go off with any of the others. The game went on back and forth for a while as it seemed most of the players used the same sort of tactic. The second ball Tag returned her called out Faith but once again aimed it at Penny. His third return he actually called out Penny and gave her an easy ball that she simply couldn't miss unless she wanted to.

Penny had been a fairly promising high school prospect in volleyball until the plans for the colony changed her schooling along with the rest of her life. The boys were better than she had expected though perhaps being less practiced gave them an edge in responding to the difference in gravity that was so obvious to her. She was being cautious to keep it in bounds. She soon learned that the boys were playing much the same game with names and she found herself having short petty bouts of jealousy for every name called that wasn't hers. Still she was having fun, but the wager gave the game a more high stakes feel and she was beginning to feel the pressure.

The low gravity gave the ball an unusually long hang time and Tag's pop up seemed to hang in the air forever. She felt like all eyes were upon her as the ball reached its zenith and began its slow descent down towards her. Only at the last moment did it seem to accelerate, as if slow motion had suddenly gone fast forward. She reacted poorly, got her hands under it but as she said "Tag", intending to lob it back to him she hit it harder than she intended. It was going to go just out of bounds, she could feel it as soon as she hit it. Maybe Tag would chase it out of bounds and spare her (on purpose or just reflexively), but then again maybe he wouldn't, it was out of her hands now.

Tag watched Penny watching the high lob as it came towards her, saw her getting nervous. As he had suspected she did manage to return it, and in doing so called out his name, but the curve and speed of the ball were both too high. There was no way it was going to stay within bounds unless someone other than him made a dive for it. Of course he didn't make his intentions to let the ball fall out of bounds obvious to anyone. In fact he moved himself into a position where it would seem as if her was fully intent on returning it until the very last moment. He had of course had the option to rush the net and jump up for a hard smash right at Penny's feet as well but this way it would be less obvious that he intended to win the first round and claim Penny for seven minutes. He was going to show her exactly how not-big-brotherly, he could be, even if he would still protect her like one.

Who: Jodi Wheeler
Where: Watching game from a distance
Who: Anybody nearby

A game, who would think a game would solve the small issue that they want to breed us… still with the problem in her mind of the little thing they want the younger people to do, she would not accept it. Forcing me to sleep with a guy I may not know and have children with him? Are we supposed to be nothing but breeding machines now? she knew this was a problem technology would not be able to solve, after all technology would not be able to make children out of nothing. She sighed out loud while looking at the game, shaking her head she knew that she would not play even if they begged her, if she did she would do the impossible to get disqualified first.

“There is no use to sex without love, sex without loving that person is not going to be something I do just like that” she sighed looking in her bag for another lollypop placing it in her mouth after shoving the wrapper in her bag as well. Winners are not people who never fail… but those who never quit. I will make them see the truth even if I have to do it alone. She sighed looking inside her bag for her old technology, “First off I need to get myself some new equipment! These things are already failing on me”.

Who: Nate
Relevant: @LeaT (Penny) @Motoharu (Judy/Mei) @small package @Colonel_Liam (Maxwell & Martin) @apollo247 @MsBloom (Tag) @Letrixia

Nate had wanted to join the party inconspicuously along with Mei and Faith but he had missed that opportunity. He had been tempted to skip it, not being real comfortable in groups anyway but in the end, the opportunity to see all the young but breeding age girls of the colony was too much to pass up. He felt awkward enough around girls, but feeling like he had to compete against older, stronger, more fit guys made it even worse. So instead of barging right in he decided to skirt the party and lean and see what he could from a distance. Making a slow circle, far enough away to not be readily noticed but still be able to hear the louder voices. Mostly Penny who seemed rather eager, she was well displayed in a revealing top, he would almost certainly need to get a closer look but not quite yet. The other boys' voices sounded lower as if they were trying to prove their coolness by laying low, something Nate wasn't very good at. He seemed to go from non-existent to the butt of jokes in no time flat.

Part way around he noticed Jodi also watching from a distance. He approached her slowly, quietly he was pretty good at not being noticed. He liked to think of himself like a hunter, but most might describe him more as a voyeur if not something even less flattering. She was muttering to herself, looking into her bag, distracted enough for him to move closer without drawing her attention.

He didn't hear much, but it was clear she had no intention of complying with the breeding program. Hopefully that attitude didn't spread among the young girls as Nate was very much looking forward to the 'sure thing' of sex in the breeding program. He did see a small opening though as she mentioned equipment.

"What do you need?" He said from behind her, finally making his presence known just a few feet to her rear. He had of course checked out her ass but her clothes were not particularly revealing, but she had a nice general shape and Nate wasn't exactly a selective guy when it came to the opposite sex anyway. "You might talk to my dad, we might have some extra stuff, if he hasn't given it all away to Faith already." A certain resentment for his step-aunt he guessed she was when he tried to think about it. "Maybe about the breeding thing too, he and his wife (he refused to even think of her as his mother, step or otherwise) aren't real wild about it and he has said no way to Mei. Maybe he can keep you out of it too."

He talked briefly with Jodi but then resigned himself to join the others.

++++++++++++++++

Nate had followed the idea of the game as best he could from a distance. He wasn't much with ball sports though anyone who knew him would include sports not involving balls in the same thought. He approached from behind the guys side and as timing would have it, found himself almost directly under Penny's lob out of bounds. More reacting than thinking he put his hands up and more swatted the ball defensively than make an aimed shot. He did quickly shout out "Faith" though he wasn't entirely sure what that meant having missed the instructions. It didn't much matter though as the ball careened wildly to the left, landing nearly 3x the width of the court away. His face blushed red as he found himself briefly the center of attention.

Penny watched as Nate tried to make a play but instead sent the ball hopelessly out of bounds. She jumped victoriously with her hands held high. "Looks like you're all mine for 7 minutes!" She said as she playfully punched Tag's firm abs, as if she were the more dominant of the two of them. Still bouncing excitedly she gave Nate a high five "thanks for the assist." She teased but tried not to be mean about it. She then proceeded to the back of one of the chariots where a tarp had been draped to provide the 'closet' usually used in the game. It did afford a bit of privacy but not much and almost no noise reduction. Penny made a point of 'pulling' Tag in with her, though she was barely strong enough to move him without his cooperation. Once inside, there was a lot of giggling from Penny, a few squeals of delight also in Penny's voice then it got much quieter for most of the rest of the time. A suppressed moan could barely be heard over the crackling of the fire and the murmuring among the other party goers. When they emerged, Penny was a little shaky but looked pretty pleased with the experience.

"Ok, who's up for another round?"

Back
Top Bottom