Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Lost in Space IC

Who: Mei Stevensen
Where: Stevensen Jupiter
Relevant: @LeaT Penny @Amante Nate

Mei thougt like she would die of embarrassment. Penny was right that it was Nate, not her parents that had heard her, which was a little comfort. Nate would make fun of her for what she was doing, but at least she knew he'd keep it a secret. As Nate teased Mei about her being wrapped up in her blanket like a burrito, Mei let out an award laugh, and had a nervous grin. "Hahaha, No, I ,I'm not c-cold," Mei stuttered. In fact she felt quite warm, and her face was scarlet between being embarrassed and turned on. "I'm so-sorry if we were too l-loud Penny and I were just getting to know each other bet-tter. Isn't that that right Penny," Mei said looking over at her.

Mei started to realize that despite how embarrassed she was, she felt even more turned on. One of Mei's favorite fantasy's was getting walked in on be someone, and she had to admit, that her brother was number one on the list of who she imagined walking in on her. It's not that she saw her brother, sexually, she just got off on the embarrassment of getting caught, especially be someone so close to her. For this to be happening in reality, made Mei hotter and wetter than she had ever been before. She began to imagine continuing with Penny while Nate watched, and she couldn't hide the look of excitement on her face as she imagined it.

Who: Penny Robinson
Relevent: @Motoharu Mei @Amante Nate

Penny couldn't help but laugh lightly at the awkwardness of the entire situation. "I think he has a pretty good idea what we were doing." She said to Mei as she sat on the edge of her bed, near her head and stroked her somewhat disheveled hair back from her flushed face. The low light in Mei's room was enough to show both her blush and Nate's arousal as their eyes had all adjusted. "In fact, I think it more than woke him up if that tent in his boxers is any clue." She gave Mei a wink hoping she would not feel as embarrassed by Nate's new found knowledge. There was nothing like mutual assured destruction between siblings to keep each other well mannered, she knew that first hand from life with Judy.

She motioned with her free hand for Nate to sit towards Mei's feet. "We weren't quite, well done." Even Penny was getting a little flushed at the subject matter, though her skin tone hid it better than Mei's. "I think since we are keeping him up we should probably stop." She said, watching Mei's reaction before continuing. "Or we could let him watch us finish, but to be fair, I think you would have to watch while I, get to know him a bit better." She looked at Nate and she finished her sentence but looked back at Mei as she continued. "Unless you want to help me with that." She teased, being relatively sure that would be a bit of a stretch for the shy cutie.

Who: Nate
Where: The Stevensen’s Jupiter
Who else: @LeaT (Penny) @Motoharu (Mei)

Nate blushed as Penny sat him down and pointed out his arousal. His boxers were already fairly strained, his erection nearing it's full eight and a half inch length beneath the stretched fabric. Penny's seeming comfort with the situation unfolding was surprisingly attractive, her own eagerness getting him intrigued by her suggestions. Him and Mei both clearly had an attraction to the dark-skinned beauty, and Nate was resolved not to be the first to flinch in what was shaping up to be a game of chicken between the siblings.

"No no, don't stop on my account" he said, somewhat teasing, the double entendre request of 'go right ahead' making his voice more sultry and erotic than normal. The thought of Mei and Penny both 'getting to know him better' was like a dream on a platter in front of him. Mei was his sister, that she was adopted had never posed a barrier to the closeness of their siblinghood, but she was still not a blood relative. The breeding program would force them, eventually, to shatter the taboo. Maybe it was his arousal, and Penny's suggestiveness, talking, but why not bite the bullet now? Either way, he didn't want to go back to his room without some sort of release. "Don't be shy Mei, or I'm gonna have to jump the line on you" he teased his sister, leaning over to nip Penny's ear suggestively.

Both Mei's embarrassment and arousal increased, now that it was obvious Nate knew what happened. As she listened to what they were saying, she knew she'd have to make a decision. She could stop things here and keep what little dignity she had left, or just go for it, not caring what Nate saw. In the end, she was hornier than embarrassed, and knew she had to continue.

Mei looked at the tent in her brother's boxers, and was terrified of its size. No way she wanted something that big near her, let alone inside her. But Penny did have a point, it would be selfish to ignore him, especially when Penny seemed to also like him.

Mei let out a deep sigh, and pulled the blanket off of her, revealing her askew nightie and erect nipples. She looked over at Nate with a cheeky grin. "We've always been good at sharing, I don't see why we can't share Penny," Mei said, shredding her embarrassment and sounding more erotic. "At least if you don't mind, Penny?" As she said this, she started crawling to where Penny sat and kissed her knee. As she crawled, her nightie rode up, giving Nate a view of the bottom of her small, round butt cheeks, and dripping wet, hairless pussy.

Mei got turned on at the thought of her brother staring at her bare pussy. "Penny, how about you focus on making my brother feel good, and I'll make you feel good?" As she said this, she kissed up Penny's thigh, getting closer to her pussy. "Nate," Mei said eroticly looking back at him. "Touch whatever you want." Though Mei would prefer Penny's hands on her, Mei did think there would be something erotic if Nate touched her while she was with a girl.

Who else: @LeaT (Penny) @Motoharu (Mei)

Nate couldn’t help but bite at his bottom lip as Mei put the proposal to him. “I think we can make that work” he said, matching his sister’s erotic tone as his eyes traced over the roundness of her butt and a hint of her pussy, slick and wanting.

Sitting in a sort of messy triangle as they were, Nate was free to explore with his hands while Penny could still get at his crotch. He grabbed Mei’s butt first, stroking himself through his boxers with his free hand as the other cupped and felt the plush firmness of her cheek. He let his fingers tease over her lips as his hand passed to the other to give it a grab and a light spank.

Before long, he was dragging his fingertips back and forth in the valley of slick between her lips, and pushed two inside slowly. Mei was lithe and petite, and he could feel just how tight she was as her sex parted around his fingers before he began to caress her front wall, looking to massage the sweet spot he knew would feel best.

“Don’t be shy Penny” he teased her, as if she ever had been, dragging the waistband of his boxers down over his cock, letting the thick length spring free and lay heavy and stiff in his lap.

Who: Maureen Robinson
Where: Robinson Jupiter
Relevent: @MsBloom as Joan

Joan and Maureen were a study in contrasts in nearly every conceivable attribute, complexion, breasts, body type, even their undergarments. Maureen's lace panties were easily pushed aside to reveal her pink, wet inner folds, but the coarser and broader cloth of Joan's boxer briefs stayed put, threatening to chafe Maureen's tender flesh. But Joan parted with them easily enough, then easily turned Maureen to the position she desired. Those who knew Maureen, especially men, would be surprised to see how submissive she could be under Joan, especially in the bedroom. If anything, Maureen overcompensated for her submissive tendencies around men by being somewhat supercilious towards them. They would have to know their history to really understand, Joan had been everything for Maureen when she was most vulnerable in her life. Maureen would do anything for her wife, though that didn't mean she didn't sometimes have her own cravings. Joan's choice for her position made her wonder if she would bring out the strap on, or if it would be too much of a reminder of the phallic future in store for her soon.

Maureen's moans started soon after, a soft almost pure like thing but building steadily as the rhythm and force increased. By the time Joan had Maureen bent back by her hair, dark hands mauling pale tits, Maureen's moans filled the room and seeped into the common areas of the jupiter. Sound deadening was clearly not a design goal of the spacecraft. While Maureen's sexual vocalizations were easily identified as feminine, Joan's deep growls weren't masculine but more feral if Maureen were to describe it in her own words. "Maybe I'll strap on next time." She teased back, far too aroused for anything but a hoarse laugh before her moans again took over. To an outsider, their sexual talk might seem almost like a foreign language but they understood each other well enough. Anytime Joan aggressively dominated Maureen, the Asian beauty was never far from a climax. Joan's demand was for Maureen to climax took only seconds for compliance, like falling off a particularly slippery wet log. "Uuuuuaaaaaahhhhhh" Maureen cried out loud enough to be heard on the entire deck and possibly out the ramp as she came.

Relevent: @Motoharu Mei @Amante Nate

Suddenly it was Penny's turn to be surprised, not that they agreed, but that they suddenly were taking initiative of their own. Mei flashed Nate her smooth pussy and ass even as she positioned herself to go down on Penny. Nate freed his sizeable cock and the two adoptive siblings seemed like they were ready to divide Penny up between them. She had never been in anything like this before. Penny laid down on her side, bending her upper knee to spread her thighs for Mei. She had to scoot Nate further onto the bed but soon they were in something of a triangle. Penny gripped Nate's cock with one hand, her other finding the hard buds of Mei's breasts and pinching them gently, then twisting them through the silk of her nightie. She wiggled herself into position so that she could lick the head of Nate's cock, though he would have to shift his hips if he wanted her to take any more of him. She moaned in anticipation of Mei's mouth on her sex. She had never had oral performed on her and her nether lips were practically quivering in anticipation. Her clit was fully blossomed from their tribbing earlier and she was wet and ready.

Who: Marcus
Where: The O'Donnel Jupiter
Relevant: Megan

As his cock sank between the soft gloves of Megan's breasts, breasts that had nursed their two boys, and would likely nurse children again soon. Marcus couldn't help but feel a little excitement. He had always enjoyed "stealing" some of his son's milk when Megan was nursing, and he had thought that particular luxury was one he wouldn't enjoy again.

He gasped and moaned as her soft tits wrapped around him, pressed together by her hands, and emerged from the top of her cleavage to received kisses and licks. "You dirty woman." he teased. "I just cleaned you up and you go and get yourself filthy again. " he said, momentarily stopping his thrusts to reposition himself to kiss her on the lips.

As he resumed thrusting, he continued. "I think I heard the boys come home. You're going to have to swallow every drop if you don't want to walk out there again for more towels." he said, teasing her even more. "I hope you're ready, my dirty little wife."

Mei felt very pleased with herself that Nate went to grab her ass, despite the beautiful Penny being right there available for him. She wondered how long Nate had thought of her this way, and enjoyed the thought of him desiring her, even if he was not her type. A shiver went down her spine when he brushed her lower lips, and she let out a sharp yelp of surprise when he spanked her.

Mei tried to ignore him as she had started kissing Penny's inner thigh, her hair brushing against her pussy, and her tongue occasionally darting out and licking her. What she could not ignore was the feeling of penetration as Nate plunged two fingers in her. Mei had only been penetrated by her own two fingers, which were much more slender than Nate's. She could feel her pussy being forced open, and even with how wet she was, she felt pain with how roughly Nate penetrated her. Even through the pain, Mei was feeling incredible.

Mei brought her head up and looked back at Nate. She yelled at him, "Don't be so rough! This is what's wrong with boys, it's your sister's first time, you need to be gentle." She had pleading eyes, but there was a slight smile on her face.

Mei saw that Penny spread her thighs for her, and Mei knew she had to hope Nate would figure it out on his own, and focus on Penny. Mei didn't really know what she was supposed to do, but she wanted to be as gentle with Penny as she hoped Nate would be with her. At the very least, maybe Penny would return the favor after Nate was finished. Mei gently kissed, Penny's lower lips, then brought her tongue to dance across them. Mei slowly and gently licked between her lips, listening to see if Penny gave any sign on how she felt. As Penny started pinching and twisting her nipples, she let out a muffled yelp, because of how good it felt. Mei continued to lick the outside of Penny's wet pussy, only occasionally brushing against her erect clit, in an almost a teasing way.

Who: Kat
Where: The Stevensen's Jupiter.
Relevant: @Amante (Allen)

While Kat wasn't really a fan of anal sex and never had been she was also aware of two things. Her husband enjoyed it, even if her had stopped asking after the third time she had said no. It wasn't just his size that was the issue. There was something inherently dirty about it that, while it didn't exactly turn her off, didn't really turn her on. She had tried using a dildo a few times before their marriage to see if it was something she could get used to, or find some kind of pleasure from. The other thing that she realised was that if everything went the wrong way it might be the only way for the two of them to fuck at all until she was pregnant. So she had decided to go for a thumb at first and when Allen pushed his past her sphincter she gasped. It was a tight fit indeed but felt different than it had when she experimented with dildos.
"More," she moaned around his cock and pushed back against the thumb as she felt herself gushing all over Allen's face.

Who: Joan
Where: The Robinson's Jupiter.
Relevant: @LeaT (Maureen)

Joan fucked her wife hard and the more she leaned back she lifted her ass higher off of the bed and the higher she pulled Maureen's body off of it as well. With nothing but Joan's grip on her hair to hold her up it was probably a bit painful for the Asian beauty but Joan knew her wife enjoyed a bit of pain whenever Joan went into the fully dominant aspect of her sexual persona. The more she leaned back the harder and more demanding her thrusts became as well and when she heard Maureen let out her orgasmic cry she cried out herself and for a few seconds it was as if they were suspended in a vacuum of time and space while her body convulsed each quake sending Joan's body further back and with that Maureen was pulled further off the bed until they both toppled over. Joan fell onto her back against the bed and soon after Maureen fell onto Joan. It was not until then, as they lay there sweaty and satisfied, that Joan let go of her wife's hair.

She wrapped both her arms around Maureen in a loving hug and buried her face in the black velvet curtain on her hair.
"Maybe ..." she said after having drawn a few gasping breaths of recuperation.
"Maybe you should," she said referring to Maureen's suggestion about the strap on.
Perhaps if Maureen used the strap on on Joan she might get used to that kind of full scale penetration. The biggest thing Joan had had inside her up to that moment was two of Maureen's fingers.

Who else: @Motoharu (Mei) @LeaT (Penny)

Nate groaned softly, with great pleasure as Penny’s fingers laced around his cock, and her tongue ran wetly over the head. He shifted his hips until she was nearly laying in his lap, giving her a good close up look of his cock and easy access to it’s entirety.

He marveled, with a slight twinge of taboo guilt, at how soft, and wet his sister’s warm slit was, and as soon as she reprimanded his overeager roughness he eased up, slowly stroking her, and rubbing at her clit tenderly with his thumb. His eyes never left Penny, drinking in the beautiful sight of her hand and mouth at his cock.

Who: Allen
Who Else: @MsBloom (Kat)

Allen drank deep and lovingly of the gush of his wife’s juices that flooded over his mouth. His tongue slid in and out of her slit and over her clit as he felt the last spurts of his own load finally squirt out into her mouth. At her request, he pressed his thumb deeper, giving it a slow wiggle back and forth inside the intense grip of her ass as he continued the heavy working of his tongue and lips on her pussy.

She tightened her lips around her husband's length as the first rope of semen shot into her mouth. The next one was stronger and splashed against her throat causing her to gag ever so slightly. The creamy fluid filled up her mouth in spurts and the taste filled her senses. She made sure there was nothing left before she carefully slid her lips off of the cock and turning to face him she then swallowed with a wink at him before sticking out her tongue as proof that all his semen was gone straight down her belly.

She then lay down on top of him cradling her hed under his chin and wrapping her legs around his.
"I love you so much," she said softly and pulled gently on a few hairs on his chest.

Who: Allen
Who Else: @MsBloom (Kat)

The sensation of her swallowing his load as it came was only a further tease, until he was finally done, both of them properly spent. He grinned as she stuck her tongue out to show just where she’d taken his cum, and wrapped his arms around her as she cuddles up against him.

“I love you too Kat. Always” he told her, kissing the top of her head and stroking her hair. “We’re going to have to talk to Nate and Mei tomorrow... I’m worried for both of them” he told her, voice still soft in their afterglow.

"Right after breakfast," Kat agreed.
"After Penny's gone home. I think Joan and Maureen should be the ones telling her, or perhaps that might fall to her sister."
She lay there silently feeling safe in the strong arms of her husband.
"I think I worry more about Mei than Nate," she said after a long while.
"I'm not even sure she likes boys that way."
It was just a feeling Kat had about her step daughter since Mei more or less refused to open up to her about anything and of the two Stevensen children she was the one who most considered Kat something of an intruder, a usurper to the title Mum, something Kat had never demanded either of the kids call her. She had no intentions of trying to replace their mother.

There was pain but no injury, Joan knew enough to get a good handful of Marueen's hair and it spread the tension somewhat evenly over her scalp, fortunately she wasn't that heavy. But she wouldn't put up with it from anyone but Joan and only when she knew she 'deserved' it which was very much the case now. Maureen felt them falling, that moment of panic, fortunately Joan always had a certain sense for where she was in their bedroom gymnastics and Maureen trusted they weren't falling to the hard deck of the jupiter.

Maureen had barely stopped bouncing upon Joan's body when she turned quickly almost like the proverbial cat landing on its feet and faced Joan. Maureen's long black hair fell like a curtain across Joan's face and Maureen buried her face into Joan's cleavage. Soft white hands pressed the dark brown mounds together as she licked and sucked, tasting Joan's sweat like nectar.

Maureen raised herself up as Joan suggested something they had never really considered. "You want me to be your first?" She said in a playfully romantic voice and pressed her chest against Joan's breasts and kissed her on the lips. "I don't know if I can be gentle enough for a virgin." She teased as she leaned her head on one hand and playfully toyed with Joan's large breast with her other hand. Teasing the dark nipple to a hard bud before sucking on it. "Of course, if that is what you want my love." She said more seriously, appreciating the apprehension her normally dominant wife and lover must be experiencing.

Relevent: @Motoharu Mei and @Amante Nate

"Yes Nate, be gentle." She said, releasing his cock to playfully squeeze his balls as if she might take some retribution on Mei's part. Though soon Nate move forward, feeding more of his thick cock into her mouth. Penny had room to back away but she didn't, letting him press into the back of her throat until she thought she might gag on it. She wasn't an oral pro by any stretch but she hadn't had any complaints but she backed away when she met her limit, signaling him that was enough. She used her hand and mouth in tandem, stroking his base and sucking the tip to about halfway down. It was a good way to keep an overzealous partner from throat fucking her.

The moment Mei's lips touched her pink folds she moaned with deep pleasure around Nate's cock vibrating all along his shaft. Mei may not have known what to do but it was hard for her to go wrong and Penny had never been touched by another like this so she had nothing to compare it to. But she could very objectively say that it felt pretty damn amazing. Her hips rocked to give Mei better access and as her tongue danced across Penny's lips she thought she might cum right there. As Mei teased Penny's clit she squealed with delight, only Nate's cock stuffed in her mouth kept her quiet enough not to alert someone. But when she didn't follow through, Penny bucked her hips, grinding her clit against any part of Mei's face she could make contact.

Who: Megan O'Donnell
Where: O-Donnell Jupiter
Relevent: @Colonel_Liam as Marcus

Megan fondly remembered nursing the boys which she did until their teething made her stop while she still had nipples. The O'Donnell men were definitely tit guys in some way or another. It was a bright spot, to think again about how her breasts would fill with milk, how her nipples would leak at the sound of a baby crying. It still gave her a sensation to hear a baby cry, even if she had stopped producing shortly after nursing.

Propping her head up with a pillow as she took his cock between her boobs she played a game of licking and sucking his cock head with each thrust. She was going to let him cum on her face, but she took his hint readily enough. "This moon, it must be the extra oxygen, I'm turning into a dirty slut, your dirty slut."

As she sensed him getting close she looked up at him. "Aim true my love." She opened her mouth wide, her tongue cradling the underside of his cock with each thrust as she made her mouth a target for his thick seed.

As dominant and rough as Joan could be sexually she also loved the gentle moments of cuddling afterwards. They were more emotionally intimate and was something she had only begun to appreciate after the first time she and Maureen had had sex. Before Maureen she had been almost male in her post-sex attitude, either she simply turned on her side and fell asleep, or was dressed and half way out the door within fifteen minutes. With Maureen she could cuddle for hours afterwards and she loved it when her wife fell asleep with her head resting on her chest. Falling in love with Maureen for real, rather than just having a teen crush on her, had changed Joan so much that there were times when she barely recognised herself as a teenager.
"I do," Joan said quite seriously and caressed her wife's hair.
It was so soft and silky even under conditions like the ones they'd been living under for the past few days.
"I don't care if you ravage me like you like to be ravaged," she added and smiled.
"It's not about that. And ..."
She drew in a deep breath looking up into Maureen's beautiful almond shaped eyes.
"Maybe it's silly, especially when you consider what an absolute slut I was before you and I happened, but I really want the first time to be with someone I love more than anything."

Mei was pleasantly surprised by how much better Nate was now that he was more gentle and she actually found herself enjoying his touch, and wanting more. Even if she did not find him physically attractive, Penny's moist, delicious pussy in front of her turned her on enough to truly enjoy Nate's touch. Mei even started moving her hips against his fingers. As his thumb tenderly rubbed her clit, she could feel a climax coming soon.

Mei was encouraged by Penny's muffled moaning and her bucking hips. Mei greedily dove her tongue deep into Penny's folds to get a better taste of her pussy. Mei licked all of her walls then withdrew, satisfied with what she tasted. She could tell that Penny wanted more attention to her clit with how she rubbed it on her face, and she dutifully focused on it. She licked it as fast as she could, and then inserted a single finder into her wet pussy, moving it back and forth.

Maureen laughed, they were both very different women than when the first met, each of them helping the other find their real selves. Maureen counted herself very lucky to have found Joan, or for Joan to have found her which was probably more the case. "Well you know what a romantic I am, I'll at least buy you dinner before I fuck you." She sucked on her breast nibbling on the hard nipple. "With me, even sluts get dinner first."

Maureen rose up from her bed of Joan and began to take off her clothes. "Let's just sleep naked tonight, we can sort this all out in the morning." She suggested, emotionally exhausted but grateful for the climax Joan had demanded of her. "I want to fall asleep on your breast, nothing between us, ever."

Relevent: @Motoharu Mei and @Amante Nate

Despite her inexperience, it was Mei who wrong the first climax from one of the teens. Of course she had something of a head start with Penny as the darker skinned teen had been very close when they had been interrupted. With her mouth still stuffed with Nate's cock, she panted heavily through her nose, each breath somewhat ragged and erratic as her body convulsed and she moaned her pleasure through Nate's dick. Her raised leg wrapped around Mei's shoulders and pulled her in tight as she ground her clit on her face for a few blissful moments. She finally rolled back, nearly falling off the overcrowded bed as she caught her breath.

"Let's switch positions" she said to Mei, forgetting about them being technically brother and sister. She was curious if Mei was bold enough to try it especially when enticed with the idea of Penny going down on her. "You should probably get some, first hand knowledge anyway." She sounded enthusiastic, hoping it would sell the shy cutie.

Who: Megan O'Donnell
Where: O-Donnell Jupiter
Relevent: @Colonel_Liam as Marcus

When Marcus came, the lion's share of his seed made it into her mouth though some was on her lips and chin. She kept her mouth open for her husband, letting him see the thick white prize on her tongue. Only when he was done did she close her mouth and swallow, then opened it again to show him what a good and obedient slut she had been for him. She released her breasts and gripped his cock, milking the last drops from his tip and licking them with his tongue and finally sucking his cock head clean. She then used her fingers to wipe up what she could feel on her face and sucked it off her fingers. "Did I get it all?" She asked, not wanting to sneak out to the bathroom with a huge glob of jism on her face. "Tomorrow we start a whole new adventure dear, I can't think of anyone else I'd want to share it with." She blew him a small kiss forming a cum bubble on her lips before she licked them clean as well.

"I know they do," Joan said with a smile remembering the first official date she and Maureen had gone on, at a traditional Chinese restaurant on Bowery near the entrance to Manhattan Bridge.
They'd had a full buffet of dumplings, spring rolls, various noodle dishes and fried rice along with Kung Pao Chicken, sweet and sour pork and Mango Pudding with tea for dessert. Afterwards they had walked back to Maureen's apartment and barely inside the door Joan had started to undress them both and pushing Maureen up against the same door she had given her future wife her first oral orgasm ever.

She watched Maureen remove the last pieces of clothing before slipping under the covers with her. Cradling her wife against her breasts she then drifted off to sleep relatively quick and happy. At least nothing that would be decided on the next meeting would stop them from having whatever sex they wanted like it would the other couples among the small group of stranded settlers.

Mei was surprised to have Penny's legs wrap around her shoulders. She enjoyed the feeling of being pulled in forcefully, not even able to breathe with her face covered by Penny's convulsing pussy. That, in conjunction with Nate playing with her clit and everything that happened before was enough to put Mei over the edge, and she let out a muffled, high pitch moan into Penny's pussy, cumming less than a minute after Penny did. Her pussy tightened around Nate's fingers and her hips pushed back as hard as she could.

Mei gasped for air and pulled on Nate's hands to have him stop. As Penny offered to switch with her, Mei responded while still breathing heavily, "Maybe some other time. I had about all I can take." Mei looked back at her brother. She had a weird feeling looking at him. Now that her horniness subsided her embarrassment came back in full forth. She had cum from her brother's fingers and he had seen her in such an embarrassing position. Mei blushed a shade of red, imaging how she must look with her hair messed up, nightie pulled up, and her face covered in Penny's girl cum. But she knew she brother deserved thanks for making her feel good as much as Penny did. And Penny did have a point, if she had to spend anytime around penises, it was best to start with someone she loved, even if not in that way.

Mei had a naughty smile and said in a fake erotic tone, "We should give a reward to my brother, for holding out the longest and listening to instructions." Mei pushed her brother into a sitting position and gave him a kiss on the lips. Mei kept her eyes closed and tried to imagine it was Penny, but the texture was different, more rougher. She stuck her tongue in Nate's mouth, allowing him to taste Penny's juices that covered her face and mouth. At the same time she hesitantly reached down, and stroked Nate's large penis while Penny kept her lips on the tip, licking in a circle and ready to suck anything that came out.

When: Approximately 7 am.
Relevant: @Amante (Allen) @Motoharu (Judy) and anyone in or around the Robinson's Jupiter.

It was still early when Joan woke up the next morning with her wife still wrapped around her body. During the night they had both kicked off the covers and it was a beautiful sight to wake up to looking down the length of Maureen's naked body, her shapely ass and legs. Her hand rested flat against Joan's lower abdomen, barely an inch from her thick curly pubes. It was tempting to simply adjust it ever so slightly to rest against her dark trimmed folds instead but Maureen was not a morning person even under normal circumstances and taking into account how hard she had worked on the calculations for last night's meeting she needed a sleep in.

Joan untangled herself from her wife, put on fresh clothes, cargo pants and a pale brown t-shirt and after a trip to the bathroom she headed to the galley to start coffee. Hopefully the scent of fresh coffee would wake up the family, or at least Judy but she had had a rough day too and considering how tired she had been the night before she too could probably use a sleep in.

While waiting for the coffee to filter through Joan sat down at the table and decided to call Penny on her mobile device to inquire about when she might be expecting her back. When Penny didn't pick up she called Allen who said he'd wake her and send her home. The coffee was finished by the time she had finished speaking with Allen and she poured herself a cup while making some notes about her idea for additional housing.

Where: Stevensen Jupiter to Robinson Jupiter
Tagged: @Motoharu Judy @MsBloom Joan

Noticing her mother had tried to call her two hours earlier, Penny immediately thought she was in trouble, but then remembered the circumstances of the night before. Still she needed to talk to her own family just as she was sure Mei and Nathan needed to talk to their parents. She smiled thinking they would each have a rather different perspective than they had even just last night, though Mei was still petrified by the idea of being with a boy.

She walked and thought, about what she might say to her moms and to Judy. It had all seemed so preposterous last night but had a certain inevitability to it today. It didn't hurt that she began to think about some of the cute young guys that she might have her moms' express permission to spread her legs for and let him get her pregnant. Ever since puberty she had been lectured, especially by her auntie M who had become pregnant at a young age herself.

She strolled into her family's Jupiter, looking more tired than her late sleeping suggested, though she did have a certain satisfied look in her eye. She had decided on the way over, she wouldn't mention she already knew. She wanted to hear them explain it to her first.

Who: dr. Smith
Relevant: Joan, Penny (Judy?) [ @Motoharu @MsBloom @LeaT]

"Morning Joan. That is some nice scent... but do we have any living coffe beans to cultivate, I wonder..." of course dr. Smith would find her way to the galley and have some nice words, and then say something to put down the mood...
"I hope you could sleep after yesterday." maybe she would have spoke more, maybe not, but Penny just came in, the arrival making the curious 'guest' take a look who was it.
"Ah, Hello Penny! We have some coffee here, if you want..." to tell the truth, she would eagerly let the girl have even hers, as she was more of a tea drinker, just eyeing and taking the coffee to be more included in this mostly family ritual.

Where: The Robinson's Jupiter. (Galley)
When: Approximately 7:30 am.
Relevant: @LeaT (Penny) @ChrisGabriel (Dr Smith)

Joan looked up as Dr Smith spoke to her and nodded for the doctor to help herself to a cup before returning her attention to the preliminary drawings of simple wooden huts that she intended to suggest they should build to give everyone a bit more privacy. With Tag's help and the help of the O'Donnell boys it shouldn't take too long to put them up. They were simple wooden structures that wouldn't require any tools or equipment they didn't already have.
"I slept fine," Joan confirmed but didn't elaborate on the reason for it since what happened in the bedroom she shared with her wife didn't concern anyone else, at leasat not yet, and she intended to keep it that way even after everyone had been assigned breeding partners and the program was implemented.

She was just about to run her ideas for additional housing by the doctor when Penny showed up looking like she had barely slept at all and with a look on her face to give a rather worrying explanation as to why.
"Good morning Penny. You sure look like you could use some coffee to wake up on."
Joan got up leaving her papers spread across most of the table and poured a cup for her daughter just the way she knew she wanted it.
"Would you excuse us please Dr Smith. I'd like a moment alone with my daughter to talk to her about ... last night."
Joan gathered her papers into a seemingly random pile and left it on the table pushed up against the wall and then motioned for Penny to sit down opposite her.

Last edited:
Who: dr. Smith
Relevant: Joan, Penny (Judy?), Tag [ @Motoharu @MsBloom @LeaT]

"Of course, not at all... I understand. Well, I would bearound, and my door is open if someone want to talk later..." seeing that there was no need to give up her own coffe, she poured herself, then left, but was heard sighing "If we only had real milk too..." as she left for the garage in search of Tag, seeing if he wanted some coffe... He could have hers, if he drank it black.

Who: Tag
When: Approximately 7:30 am
Relevant: @ChrisGabriel (Dr Smith)

Tag had fallen asleep in the Chariot without intending to do so but luckily the were designed to be used as temporary night shelters during long range exploration and once he had got the seat all the way down it was almost as good as sleeping in a bed. He yawned and looked around. It was barely past sun up and there was not a single person to be seen. Everyone was probably still asleep, but then he spotted Penny coming from the Stevensen's. He waved at her and called out to wish her a good morning as he climbed out of the Chariot and went through his normal morning routine, 25 push ups and 25 situps before running three fast paced laps around the Jupiter.

By the time he entered Penny was already seated in front of Joan with a cup of coffee. He wished his former supervisor a good morning and well aware that he was probably interrupting the initial stages of the talk Joan had to have with her daughter he poured himself a large mug of coffee and just before he was about to leave to have his coffee outside Joan handed him a pile of papers, plans for wooden huts it seemed, and asked him to have a look at them and see if there was anything she had missed.

He took the papers, nodded and instead of heading outside he made his way to the workshop where he found Dr Smith tinkering with the robot.
"Good morning," he said and put the papers down on a worktable .
"Joan wanted me to take a look at some plans she's been working on," he explained and leaning up against the same table looked at Dr Smith.
"For what it's worth I agree with you on most of what you said last night at the meeting," he said after having taken a few sips from his hot black coffee.
"And once they've had time to digest it all I'm sure most of the others will as well."
He took another sip of coffee and smiled as Dr Smith was in no way at all hard on the eyes. In fact he wouldn't mind at all being assigned as her breeding partner.

Back
Top Bottom