Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Lost in Space IC

Who: David Roth
Relevant: @LeaT
June 20th after Breakfast

David winced when Ms. O'Donnell noticed the picture. Why hadn't he hidden it when she came in? With a sigh, he let go of the missed opportunity to surprise the family. The compliment felt nice though and he was glad she liked it so much. She had been a big source of validation for him as well as support when it came to his artwork now that his parents were gone.

The next part of the conversation strayed back to the original topic and he was shocked once again to hear that at some point or another he would end up having sex with every female. A part of it sounded thrilling, what man hand't fantasized about having a variety of lovers? The problem, for David, was the idea that he wouldn't be able to let himself really fall for anyone. For the last few years he had found himself thinking more and more about finding that perfect someone. That person he so flawlessly connected with that he could share every thought, every feeling with. It seemed like the only chance he had at such a thing was for them to be rescued. A revaluation he tucked away.

Seeing how she was feeling he reached out and touched her hand which suddenly felt different. A simple gesture that he had done when she was feeling low but now she felt different. Or perhaps it wasn't Ms. O'Donnell, maybe it was him. "It'll be okay...I-" He hesitated, not sure if he should say it but forced himself to speak. "I'd be lucky to be paired with a woman like you."

David withdrew his hand and picked up his artwork. "I have to find something to press this flat. I didn't mean for it to get wet and now it's wrinkled. Once I flatten it out it's all yours." David stood and forced a smile at Megan.

Who: Maitland Moore
Relevant: @apollo247
When: Time: June 18th 2046, Late Afternoon.

As Theo took her arm, she gripped his bicep with her soft hand. "Oh my you are a strong one, I suppose it comes with the job?" She asked, as a way of making small talk as the sun began to get low behind the trees of the forest. "I think it will get cooler as the sun goes down, I may need you to warm me up." She leaned in close to him, rubbing the outer swell of her breast into his arm repeatedly. "Have you thought about who you might be paired with yet?" She asked, though it was hard to imagine that he hadn't, it was certainly on her mind nearly every moment, she just couldn't wait to get started. She wanted to talk about it with someone but Kat was in no mood to discuss it with anything near the enthusiasm her mother had towards the idea. "It's almost kind of cruel to make us wait like this, don't you think?" Every time she paused she would turn towards him slightly and take that opportunity to rub her tit into him.

"I mean, consenting adults and all, we shouldn't really have to wait." She pined wondering if she could be any more obvious to the young man walking with her. "So what time is this party supposed to start anyway?" She asked, pausing on the trail for a moment as she gripped Theo's firm arm and lifted one shoe as if she need to remove a stone. She steadied herself on Theo as she bent over, giving him an eyeful of cleavage. "We could sit and talk a bit if you don't want to be too early." She suggested, thinking of the small blanket she had stashed in her bag. "Maybe find a spot just inside the woods to watch the sun set through the trees." She suggested helpfully, not feeling that Theo was necessarily the creative type.

Who: Theo Wheeler
When: June 18th 2046, Late Afternoon
Relevant: @LeaT as Maitland Moore

Theo nodded as Maitland spoke. "The military kept me fit." He laughed. As Theo felt her arm wrapped around his own he looked up, he was constantly reminded that he was on an alien world with no chance of being rescued however that didn't mean that he wasn't going to not have his own fun. He wondered about the breeding program though, would they remain with the same breeding partner forever? Or would they rotate to make it more diverse but ensure that they kept a record of the lineage. "They do say body warmth is the best for getting warm." Theo teased. He felt her breast against his arm as he wanted to see more. When she spoke about the program he nodded in reply once more.

"I have thought about it. I do like the idea simply because of the need to preserve the human race." That and the amount of sex the males would get with a lot of random women here. Still it was quite easy to get attached and jealousy might invite violence here. "I do hate that we have to wait. I rather find out who I'm partnered up with now but this whole wait thing is killing me." He told her. "Have you thought about it? What are your thoughts about the whole thing. I know that Kat was disgusted with the whole idea at the adults meeting a few days ago." He wondered what she thought about the whole thing at the meeting they had when Judy proposed the whole thing on them. It did turn into a heated discussion but he hadn't seen Kat since then and didn't know her thoughts now.

When she bent over he noticed the cleavage and grinned, age was just a number to him and all it meant was that she had experience. "All the message said was to come by the campsite whenever." Theo told her as he tried to remember if there was an actual time they had to be there, but if they were late it didn't matter at all. "A spot to watch the sunset would be good." Theo replied as his hand slightly moved down to her thigh,

Maitland took Theo's hand and led him off the path and into the woods. Finding a secluded spot she laid out a blanket roughly the size of a king sized bed. "I suppose you are trained in hand to hand combat too?" She suggested as she neatened the corners to form a nearly perfect rectangle of cloth over the soft forest floor of what looked like pine needles and moss. She slipped out of her shoes and then without fanfare removed her top. "The sun isn't quite ready to set yet, how about a little game to pass the time?" The fingers of one hand traced a line from her shoulder down her her breast then between them as if to accentuate her partial nakedness. "I challenge you to a contest." She unbuttoned her shorts, and wiggled her ass as she lowered them, her bare boobs swinging heavily. "I put my clothes on this side, you put yours on that side." She set her shoes with her shorts and top just off the blanket then pointed to the opposite side for his clothes.

"Then, we each kneel facing each other, between our opponent and their clothes, you can't stand on your feet or there is a penalty. First one to get to their clothes wins." She said as if it were a simple and innocent contest, though she didn't state what the penalty was either. "We each do whatever we can to keep the other from reaching their clothes first. Sound simple enough?" She asked, hoping she wouldn't be the only one kneeling naked on the blanket by the time she finished. As they squared off against each other she had one last comment. "Oh and one more thing you should know." Without warning she made a fist and punched him in the belly just below his sternum. She wasn't a real hard hitter but the location would tend to knock the wind out of him. "I fight dirty." She said then made a lunge to push by him.

As Maitland took his hand he noticed that she led him down a path and into the woods. He looked around the woods and wondered what sort of creatures that lived here. So far they had seen very little of the animal life. His attention turned back to Maitland as she laid out a blanket as she spoke. "Hand to hand combat, sere training. Survival, evasion, resistance and escape." Theo explained, though he smiled at her as he revealed a bit about his past on Earth. He wondered why she wanted to know even though it was a small amount of what he had done. When she slipped out of her clothing he grinned at the milf as he too slipped out of his own clothing and placed them to the opposite side of her own clothing. As expected she was gorgeous, just like Kat was.

"What kind of prize awaits the victor?" He teased as he kind of knew but he had to ask anyway. He liked the idea of the game though as he hoped that he could do whatever he wanted to Maitland if he won. When Maitland striked and punched him first he couched slightly from the punch, it was a good one and unexpected. "So you like playing dirty games." Theo asked her as he met her with his own weight. Body weight was just as important as he could use his own strength to hopefully push her over. Theo had wanted to go dominate to unleash something buried inside him. As she pushed forward he wrapped one arm around hers and another against her ribs, just before contact he closed his hand into a fist to strike there quick and hard while hoping to hold her arm in place.

Maitland was obviously no match for the young soldier, at least when it came to physical strength, but that didn't seem to affect her confidence as they squared off. "Oh this is a game you just play for fun. But if that doesn't interest you, we can just watch the sun set." She smiled confidently at Theo as if daring him to decline. Her eyes took in his naked form, she licked her lips at the sight of him, the last time she saw a guy this buff was at a male strip show. "Not to say you might not find a prize." She said, her grin turning a bit more wicked. He maybe wasn't the brightest bulb in the box but she wasn't really here for conversation.

"The dirtier the better." She said just before he knocked her down with his own weight. Maitland struggled to escape him, using all her strength but making little progress. She fought fairly realistically, only she didn't use her nails to scratch him like she would a real assailant. But she did wiggle and squirm to try and break free of him, also keeping her thighs together, if he didn't, she at least understood what the real prize was. Unless of course it was some other part of her body he choose to take his pleasure. He managed to secure one of her arms, but there was still a lot more of her left to subdue.

Theo grinned at her words. "Just for fun you say?" He teased as he figured she might be distract him in such a way that he might loose. Theo didn't wish to loose at all, he guessed that it might have to do with his will of not being defeated. From what he had seen so far he liked Maitland quite a bit and wouldn't mind exploring that older body of hers before they got to the party. Who was early for a party anyways? When turned on Theo could be quite dominate when it came to women he liked and her red hair was doing it for him for sure, he wondered if she could keep up with him.

When she was knocked down at his own strength Theo looked at her and grinned. "Ready to give up?" He teased her. She was quite feisty when she wanted to be though he guessed if he was a real attacker she would be using a lot more in her arsenal than just her hands and legs. All the time he wanted to mount her to gain the upper hand while trying to grab hold of his own clothes to win their little game.

Matty was amused by Theo's competitive instinct which seemed to obscure the real fun of the game. But that was alright, Matty had been a teacher she knew how to teach anxious young men a lesson or two. As long as he was holding her down and not making a move towards his clothes, she was fairly content, just squirming enough to keep him occupied. "Hardly!" She scoffed as he asked if she wanted to give up. But when he seemed to make a move towards his clothes, she simply grabbed his stiff cock with one hand and his balls with the other. She wouldn't stop him from moving but he would have drag her by his privates to 'win' and she doubted he was ready to do that.

She stroked his shaft a few times, twisting her first around his head as he leaked precum into her palm, making it nice and slick. "Go ahead, just lunge for them." She said laughing as his clothes remained well out of reach. She stroked slowly, making sure she didn't make him cum too soon, but hoping to at least distract him from his clothes and focus on what should be the real prize, her.

Theo was getting more and more excited with the game knowing, well getting a feeling of what was the actual prize and what they were doing. Still his competitive side did take hold for a moment only to be taken down a notch when she grabbed his cock. It was such a surprise to Theo that he moaned out in pleasure. He wasn't expecting his shaft to be grabbed like that but it was a pleasant surprise however. He was now distracted but in a good way, it confirmed a lot of things for Theo, things that he would like to do to the older MILF.

He decided to grab hold of her breasts and fondle them for a moment before circling his finger around her nipples. He slightly twisted them in a playful motion. He now realised what she had been planning from the start and he had no objection to oblige. He attempted to push her down a bit so that he could mount her and get a better view and handle of the older woman so that he could do what he wanted with her.

Theo seemed to be catching on, she seemed to have surprised him by gripping his cock and balls as firmly as she did, controlling his movement in a way he might think her incapable of by looking at her. She much preferred his hands on her breasts than reaching for his own clothes and trying to 'win' their game but lose the prize. Pinching her nipples was enough to get her to release his private parts and to try and pry his hands away from her fun bags. He forced her to her back, which was getting her closer to where they both wanted her to be.

As he positioned himself to mount her, she drew her thighs together as if to deny him his prize. She laughed teasingly as she added, "I'm not that easy." With each twist and turn she moved a little towards her clothes and away from his as he began to focus more on fucking her than winning the game. "Just don't mess up my hair, we still have a party to go to." She said to him as she fake struggled, as if she really didn't want him to sink his hard young cock into her aching cunt.

After figuring out what the real prize was he grinned at the very thought of being able to have sex with the older woman but it would seem that she wasn't going to let him do what he wanted that easily. Theo wanted her on her back so that he could easily have access to her pussy, which is where he wanted to end up. She was a challenge, a hot fiery challenge. One that he was excited to rise up and meet.

Theo laughed at her when she spoke, he figured out early on that she wasn't about to give up on him that would be too easy and he quite liked the game even though the real end result was them fucking. "Wouldn't dream of it." He teased her as he positioned himself so that her legs would be able to wrap around his waist. He believed that he now had easy access to where he wanted to be. Theo noticed that she was going for her clothes and he made the quick choice of attempting to pin her wrists to the ground, as he reached out his inserted his finger inside her pussy hoping to get the same reaction that she got out of him with his balls.

Matty took great joy in watching the realization begin to take hold of Theo and his strategy changed accordingly. She went to her back easily enough, after all she was wanting the same prize Theo finally understood was the real goal. It would be a primitive and feral mating, like animals in the wild, often the strongest taking what they wanted. Such a raw display of masculine strength made her wet in way few forms of foreplay did. It was a game but it would feel like force which turned her on to no end.

As her forced his way between her thighs they were getting close to their prize. She made her last attempt to deny him and was rewarded with her hands pinned above her head. He was strong enough to force both hands together to hold them with one, giving him a distinct advantage. Not all guys were strong enough to do that and she didn't give it to him by any means, struggling with most of her strength. As his free hand went for her sex, he would recognize how wet she was, ready for him. She rocked her hips and moaned in pleasure. "You're getting warmer." She teased as he began to get the idea of her game.

Theo was getting more excited by the minute and seeing what Maitland was capable of made him that much more hard than he already was after seeing her nude body. Theo was very dominate by nature, it was rare to find a woman that actually enjoyed being dominated in such a way as Maitland seemed to be and Theo took this as an indicator of what she truly wanted and that was completely fine with him. His previous girlfriend back on Earth found it disgusting that he was like this, however he wondered if being on this moon meant he could be free. Free to use his dominate side more often and took what he wanted.

"Excited are we?" He asked her as he felt how wet she was as he pinned both of her hands to the ground with one hand. Though Theo wondered which hole to use first as he gazed back at her with hungry eyes. "Warmer is good though." He teased back at her as he decided to take her pussy first and explore her body in all due time. As he removed his fingers he replaced them with his cock as he pushed it inside her pussy, he waited to see what kind of reaction he was going to get from her as he did so and with plenty of force behind the thrust.

Who: Dr. Zachary Smith
When: June 19th Mid-Morning
Where: Inside the Robinsons' Jupiter

As Dr. Zachery Smith stroked his trimmed beard, he smiled at the thought of having so many patients to manipulate where he was. Admittedly, he took “credit” as it were, for some of the fortune they had, but he also knew that they were in a very good place now. At his age of 40, he had the best of all things. While he had his doctorates in Psychology, Psychiatry, and Sociology, he was a true jack of all trades when it came to getting what he wanted.

One of the ways was to "be helpful even around the house", something he fought originally against his own interests to do. It was easy to feign knowledge of how some things got broken, and it did aid him in getting close to "his patients" as they all were now. He had already started working on the Robinsons, and knew that the daughters and wives easier to "deal with" than the males.. but the teens easier than the adults. He had a good strong plan of "attack" but also knew to be flexible.

Now, cleaning up and ready to be helpful again, he would leave his room in search of "being helpful" Some didn't trust him, but then he played it off as "many people initially distrust my profession...." The truth was, with some, he liked the initial adversarial relationship. It helped people deal with real problems, and even with his self-serving motivations.. they needed to "work through" them... even if the breakthroughs were of his own design. Walking out the door of his room, he moved to where he heard those who needed his help.. or "needed his help"... most...

Who: Maureen Robinson,
Tag: @Ruphhausin

"Well aren't you a big strong fella?" Maureen's silky voice purred smoothly from the workshop on the Lower Deck of the Robinson family's jupiter. She had thought she was alone in the ship, forgetting about Dr. Smith. For years she had just lived with Joan and the two girls and she was still getting used to the additions to their 'family' who had taken refuge with them after the destruction of the Resolute. Complicating the matter was the fact that the additions were men. A detail that Joan, being a life long lesbian, seemed more readily able to ignore, at least from a sexual attraction point of view. Before she married Joan however, Maureen had been rather fond of the male form. She hadn't enjoyed a nice hard cock, at least one made of flesh and blood, since falling in love with Joan, but that didn't mean she didn't still have the odd craving. She was simply too faithful of a spouse to follow up on those cravings.

But it wasn't Dr. Smith that she was admiring alone in the workshop. It was the robot that had come as an 'option' with the jupiter package. Maureen, though not at all well versed in such things, had taken it upon herself to figure out how this thing worked, hoping it would be useful to the suddenly stranded colony. Joan was busy with her many project, having much more practical skills than her devoted spouse. Maureen's talents were more cerebral and esoteric, which was rather unsatisfying in the life or death struggle they found themselves. But she could read and follow instructions and as she stood their before the mechanical man with the instruction manual in her hands she had a look of determination.

Still, if one were to have approached without being noticed and was skilled in the art of reading faces, they might note a certain glow of fantasy in Maureen's eyes. There was something unnaturally sexy about the well designed machine, at least to her. She was focused rather intently on her task though she had just started and hadn't yet even found the on button. Her hand ran almost lovingly down the composite white chest of the tin man. "What should I call you?" She asked herself, still thinking she was alone with the robot.

Where: inside the Robinsons' Jupiter
Tag: @LeaT

Smith watched and listened as he slowly moved into the area of the workshop, and a smile steadily spread on his face. Maureen Robinson was the one speaking for the moment, and he was very amused that he had been right. She had a fascination with the Robot, and it was something that he knew he could capitalize on Of course, he had his discreet recorder getting every bit of her fawning over the machine. Granted, he had already been very carefully working on getting the robot to do things he wanted it to do, but now the alluring Asian woman now gave him something even greater to do with it. He had been looking for ways to get to the females in the Robinson family, and now he had one. She was looking through the instruction manual, but he doubted she would find what she needed in there. Still, he would love to see her moaning and screaming in unbridled lust, and at the mercy of anyone who was there.

"Actually, Maureen.. sorry for eavesdropping... but as I was passing by I had curiosity of who was in here.. I think the robots proper name is B-9, or Benign. Though.. shortening it to Ben sound about right. If you are wanting to activate it, I can help."

Smith's voice was benign as well, soothing in tones that he knew from Psy-Ops training would work to put her at ease. He also was very keen on seeing if the neuro-linguistic techniques he had brushed up on before heading out to be here would work as well. He kept a safe distance, "letting her keep her space" till he knew how to proceed from that moment.

Maureen turned with a start as Dr. Smith had made his presence known finally. She seemed a bit defensive and her face turned a light shade of pink. She hadn't been doing anything embarrassing but her thoughts made her feel a little guilty about what she had been fantasizing about with the robot. Of course Dr. Smith couldn't read minds, so it was silly to feel embarrassed like a naughty child even if that was how she felt at the moment.

"Oh! I hadn't realized you were there Dr. Smith." She said, as she unconsciously fanned herself with the paper manual which was really just the barest amount of information, mostly warnings about not using the robot until the entire online manual had been read and understood. She turned back towards the robot as he talked about it's name. She still called him Dr. Smith despite their now living together for over a week. She had a Phd as well but somehow just never felt comfortable calling him by his first name.

She hadn't really thought about the alpha numeric designation subtly printed along the white composite shell at all, let alone that it actually sounded out into a word. "Benign" She repeated as she contemplated the somewhat foreboding thought of a how many entities turned out to be quite the opposite of their names. She shook that thought out of her mind as she tried to focus on what Dr. Smith was telling her.

"I would like to activate him, I mean it." She corrected herself a bit too quickly for Dr. Smith to not glean some insight into Maureen's thinking about the robot. "But there are so many cautions here, I'm a little nervous about it. These warning don't sound benign at all." She confided, her frustration growing a bit as she had hoped the robot would help her pull her weight around the colony, something she didn't always feel she was doing.

Where: inside the Robinsons' Jupiter

Smith's smile was still very warm seeming, his eyes taking in everything.. including the not as subtle way that Maureen was behaving toward the Robot. He also did pick up on her overly quick "correction", it proving very well he was right about her need for something stiff inside of her body. He had to agree about the warnings in the manual, and he nodded just perceptively in affirmation of her take on them. He also, to be honest with himself, didn't like her feeling she was a "lesser" in any way to the rest of the members of the colony, as it was something else her behavior had already been telling him.

"Someone or at least a couple or more of us should figure out how the robot is both activated and used well. That is a good contribution in many ways. There isn't really need for someone as capable as you are to be nervous. It really isn't as complex as it seems, I assure you."

He moved just inside of her space, staying at what was (for her for the moment) a comfortable distance away. Looking over the robot, assessing it in his own manner (though he already had figured out many of the functions before hand) he moved closer and just off to the side of Maureen, his arm lightly brushing against hers in a seemingly gentle (but predetermined way) manner. His voice thoughtful sounding, he subtly spoke as he nodded.

"Yes.. 'he' is a way to address him better... steely and strong..."

Maureen had never really lost the craving for 'something stiff' a fact that was attested to by Joan's frequent use of her strapless dildo on her faithful wife. Maureen hadn't been deliberately trying to find a 'loophole' in her fidelity but she did somehow get herself on the mental track that being fucked by a robot like this would be no different than pleasuring herself with a vibrator. Just a very powerful, complex, and rather expensive sex toy. Perhaps it was something of a Freudian slip that she had referred to it as a 'he' but she wasn't serious about any of that. At least that was what she told herself now that she had been caught.

He deftly shifted to reassuring her about the wisdom of her plan, which helped put her at ease. For as cold and calculating as Maureen could be at times, she wasn't all that difficult to manipulate, as long as she didn't suspect anything. "Yes, that is exactly what I was thinking." Her excitement grew as he held out the possibility of her 'easily' learning how to get control of the robot and do something useful.

Under normal circumstances she would not have let a man, particularly one she didn't especially trust, get into her space as Dr. Smith just had. His small but undeniable physical contact with her might have drawn a recoil from the monogamous bisexual woman. She was already on a hair trigger with this breeding program looming over all of them. But such was her enthusiasm for the robot, and Dr. Smith's help that she let it pass without pulling away.

"So Ben it is then?" She said, sort of liking how that name sounded, so masculine and much less diabolical than 'benign'. She looked briefly at Dr. Smith, hoping he didn't notice. She was trying to gauge how much he suspected what she had been imagining when he first came upon her. She had opened her family's home to the somewhat creepy doctor, but she had yet to open her heart to him in any meaningful way. There was still something about him that she didn't quite trust.

Who: Dr. Zackary Smith

Smith had already gotten Maureen to open her space to him, something that told him she was someone to use the "slingshot principle" with. The more resistance you have to get past with them.. the farther you eventually get with them. It also would gauge for him how far he would be able to get with all of the rest of the Robinson women, as the strongest seeming link in the chain was where the weakest point tended to be. PsyOps was a great way to learn how to manipulate the sexually starved, even if it was for only one aspect of sex. He nodded in a medical posture, validating what Maureen was trying to project.

"Yes, I agree with you Maureen. Ben suits him much more. It is a strong name, fitting his stature nicely."

Not at all obsequious in how he said it, he was reassuring Maureen at the same time he was already gas lighting her. He looked at "Ben" already planning on how to use it and her desire for "him" to his advantage. He stole quick glances at her, his tone soft as he stated something that she may or may not have known from reading his file or listening to what he had said to her wife before. He had not mentioned it much before now, but he was going to play the card at the moment for his own benefit.

"I really think I can help you get him up and running.. and he will perform well I already can see."

Maureen made a habit of giving men the cold shoulder ever since she had fallen in love with Joan. She liked to think it was because she was no longer interested in men, but it was largely the opposite. She wasn't sure of how well she could handle the temptation. As a consequence, most men found her to be a rather humorless and cold woman if they were being polite, more of a bitch if they weren't. That was ok with her, she was happy with Joan and her wife knew how to satisfy her cock craving from time to time.

But as the robot began to fire up under her control, with a bit of coaching from Dr. Smith, she became as giddy as a school girl. She delighted in the powerful but oh so precise movements of the technological marvel. She even tolerated Dr. Smith moving into her personal space as he occasionally reached around her from behind to point out features of the control system on the tablet interface.

She was already feeling a mix of vulnerability and excitement at the approaching start of the breeding program. She had been working on programming the pairings based on Judy's genetic research which was quite impressive, and a animal husbandry guide found in the O'Donnell's library, which while a bit less flattering was actually of more practical use. As degrading as being likened to breeding stock, it had a certain erotic undertone to it.

As she began to get the hang of controlling the robot, she bid Dr. Smith goodbye and with the robot carrying his cultivation attachments headed out to her soon to be garden patch. She still had a big smile on her face as he last saw her.

(Will return to this theme in the Robinson's jupiter.)

Who: Sani "Sammy" Okonkwo
When: June 23rd 2046
Relevant: Everyone @MsBloom @apollo247 @Colonel_Liam @xavierrol @LeaT @AndNich123 @Ruphhausin @Vinaein @dreamer

Sani sat in awkward disbelief, he had to consciously ease his grip up on Tara's hand as they and the other newcomers along with various members of the other surviving families listened to Maureen Robinson explain the rules of this new society they were forming. It was in many ways fucked up though for him it didn't seem all that bad having no other family here or back home on earth. He even squeezed Tara's hand excitedly at the thought of breeding her, laughing at himself for his brief concern about contraception as they had screwed like rabbits in their decay orbit.

But then she laid out their thoughts on who would be paired with whom. It was one of those points he had to ease up on the poor girl's hand as first he learned he would be paired with her twin sisters. He couldn't even bring himself to look at either of the twins, remembering how they had sexually tag teamed him back on the beach. He half feared they might fuck the life out of him if they were given the green light by the powers that be. But then Tara found she would be paired with her adopted brother and he clapped his free hand over hers, sandwiching it between his in support.

As Mrs. Robinson asked if there were 'any questions' he sat stunned for a bit. He had a million questions but he couldn't get his brain to focus on any one of them. He finally turned and looked at Tara. He wanted to do something to make this right, but then he wasn't quite sure how. Banishment seemed like a foreboding consequence, surely they couldn't be serious about it.

Back
Top Bottom