Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Lost in Space IC

Who: Nate
Where: Heading away from the Stevensen’s Jupiter
Who else: @LeaT (Penny)

As she pressed herself against, the only thing he could think to do was to wrap his arms around her shoulders, pulling her close and letting her nuzzle against his chest as she sobbed. Her own outpouring even had his eyes a bit wet... but it was no time for time for him to cry. When his dad had told him they were heading off world, he knew he would have to be strong. So, he sniffed away a tear before it could fall, and held her tight, his own cheek resting against her hair.

He let her cry, not saying a word for a bit, just letting her let it out. He was too, but he wasn’t sure whether to admit it. “I uh... me too Penny” he told her, rubbing her back with one hand. “It’s gonna be alright... I’ve got your back” he reassured, staring off into the now dark sky. The scent of her shampoo teased at his nose, and all he could think was that the stars didn’t look the same here.

Who: Penny Robinson
Where: Stevensen Jupiter
Relevent: @Amante (Nate) Returning to @Motoharu (Mei) @Letrixia (Jodi) and maybe @Colonel_Liam (Martin)

Nate felt solid and reassuring, especially when he wrapped his arms around her protectively. "I'm sorry, I'm stronger than this, I really am." She said as she felt she could talk again. She didn't try to break the embrace but she did pull her face back to look at him. As her eyes met his she held his gaze for just a few heart beats before she leaned back in and pressed her lips to his. It was short and fairly chaste, somewhere between friend and lover but not quite either. "Do you think I can spend the night here? I mean maybe share Mei's room if she is ok with it? Do you think your parents would mind?"

She slipped out of his embrace but held his hand as she hoped they might return to the Stevensen's Jupiter for the night. She could see the chariot that presumably carried the parents back. "It looks like they are back. Do you think you can catch Martin?" She asked when she saw he wasn't with the others. "I'll ask Mei to talk to your parents."

Who: Nate
Who else: @LeaT (Penny) Returning to @Motoharu (Mei) @Letrixia (Jodi) and maybe @Colonel_Liam (Martin)

“I know you are... you don’t have to convince me” he told her softly as she spoke. He’d seen that look in her eyes, when she’d first turned to face him. She definitely didn’t lack that inner strength.

He could’ve sworn his heart missed at least one of its beats as she looked up at him, and he looked down at her. He kissed her back as she leaned her face in to his. Not his first... but his favorite by far. The kind of kiss that held so many possibilities, not just a simple act for it’s own sake.

He nodded at her suggestion, “I’m sure Mei won’t mind, that’s a good idea” he told her, though knowing Mei and her love of her space, he wasn’t so sure. He thought to joke and offer up his room as a backup, but that felt like a cheap move to make. “I’m not sure what Dad and Kat are gonna decide after that meeting... let’s go find out at least”.

He took her hand in his, giving it a reassuring squeeze as they started walking back towards the Jupiter. He looked around over the dark terrain, no sign of Martin. “I can try. I’m not sure what path he walked off on though, hold on” he told her, turning in the general direction he saw Martin go. He cupped his free hand like a bullhorn, though he didn’t let go of Penny’s hand, and called out into the dark. “Martin wait up! Come back!” He called out into the darkness.

Who: Theo Wheeler
Where: Outside Robinson’s Jupiter
Relevant: @Colonel_Liam as Maxwell, anyone else

Upon seeing Maxwell leave he decided to leave as well, it had been a long day and he had a lot on his mind right about now. With this breeding program, he had no idea who he would be paired up with and it seemed to be on everyone's mind. As he caught up with Maxwell he wondered what the future might bring now that they had to pretty much jump start the human race again on this planet, that was going to be a tough task for everyone. They even had to build more housing if they were thinking about having more children around that would grow up for the next generation. Theo started to wonder what this place would look like in twenty, thirty years time.

"Pretty insane meeting right?" He asked Maxwell as he wondered what his thoughts were. "What do you think about having to breed the women here?" He asked again. Though, it would be nice to have some housing and not being stuck on the Jupiter's all the time. He would have to wait and see what Dr. Smith and Judy had planned out. Everything had turned out a bit wrong, then again no one expected to be stuck here so it could be worse.

Who: Martin
Where: The woods between the Stevenson and O'Donnell Jupiters
Relevant: @LeaT as Penny, @Amante as Nat, @LeaT (Penny) Returning to @Motoharu (Mei) @Letrixia (Jodi)

Martin was taking a sort of wide swing through the woods that bordered the grasslands that separated his home from the Stevensons. He was trying to be considerate of the obvious attraction Nate and Penny had exhibited towards each other. It was a shame Penny seemed to like beefier guys, but that was just how the dice rolled sometimes, and Martin didn't hold it against her. Besides Nate seemed like a nice guy, and it would be nice to have friend close to his age.

He didn't know either of them very well and with emotions running high like they were, they could very well be moving pretty quickly if Nate managed to catch up with Penny. Martin had no intention of stumbling over them, both for their sake, and because he didn't need more stimulating images or sounds. He was as pent up as anyone after spending most of his day with his family working to set up their home, and without anywhere to really go when it got dark.

As such he was surprised when he head Nates' voice hollering out of the dark for him. He didn't sound to far off, maybe 200 yards. But Martin couldn't see them through the trees and dark. Jogging lightly towards the sound, buoyed by the higher oxygen and lower gravity, he called back, "I'm over here!'. He arrived fairly quickly and couldn't help but notice Penny's fingers entwined with Nate's. At least that seemed to be progressing. " Wait you guys are ok?" he asked, cocking an eyebrow at them "I though one of you had twisted an ankle in the dark or something."

Who: Maxwell
Where: The walk between the Robinson and O'Donnell Jupiters
Relevant: @apollo247 as Theo

Maxwell hadn't really had a lot to drink since the accident and so the punch had hit him when his tolerance was at an all time low. He wasn't stumbling and reeling around ,but he was a a little tipsy, at least enough that he wasn't couching his words diplomatically, but was rather being more honest than would've been polite back at the meeting. At this moment he felt pretty candid. Theo was close to his age, and though they hadn't spoken too much despite living on the same Jupiter, Maxwell was a friendly drunk and was enjoying the feeling. Now that they had water, and crops on the way, he resolved to make some fermentation barrels and see what he could whip up.

"I was surprised for sure, but I the solution Judy came up with made as much sense as any other practical solution we're going to come up with, with things being the way they are." He looked over to Theo. "Honestly it doesn't seem like such a bad deal for guys like you and me. I don't know about you, but I hope I get the chance to run my fingers through Maureen's hair if you know what I mean." He shot Theo a smile, anyone catch your eye? Maybe Dr. Smith will take requests if you're quick."

Who: Marcus
Where: Marcus and Megan's Cabin
Relevant: @LeaT Megan

Alexander was used to taking the lead with Megan in bed, even when she was the one asking for it. It surprised him that tonight she seemed be taking charge of her desires, though he was far from displeased by this particular change. His hands were roaming over her, and he slipped the straps of her nightie off her shoulders, letting her nice heavy breast free form the confines, only to be engulfed in his large hands, rough and calloused from decades of hard manual labor, pushing them up and around, running rough thumbs over her nipples.

However he was shocked when she pulled away from him, and undid his pants, freeing his now erect cock, only to take it her mouth, a treat he often had to practically beg for. Megan like sex, but not sucking cock. He ran a hand into her hair to brush it over her ear, so he could look into her lovely blue green eyes lovingly. "Oh honey that feels goood." he moaned, maintaining eye contact with her throughout her whole oral ministration, praising her all the while, only stopping to pull his shirt up over his head, and kick his pants, underwear and sock off.

When she stopped he took her by the shoulder and pulled her up his naked body and kissed her as he began to rub at her clit and out lips with his broad fingers. He kissed her deeply, not bothered that seconds ago her mouth had been stretched around his cock. "Honey that was amazing." he said before she dropped the third surprise of their night together. Before they had married, Marcus was a notorious ass man, and though Megan certainly looked the part, she had balked at anything beyond the occasional finger in her back door. The rest of their relationship more than made up for this small dissapointment, but now Marcus was shocked at the offer for him to "fuck her ass".

Wordlessly her shofted to position himself behind Megan and began to fun his cock between her ass cheeks and against her rosebud, his cock already well lubricated by his wife's saliva. However he stopped himself and pulled his chests along her back and grabbed ahold of her free hanging tits again. Massaging them he spoke into her ear. "Are you sure Megan? It might hurt with your lack of experience and..." the next part was hard to say, "I'd rather not do it if it becomes normal. I want something that's.... just for us." he said trying to diplomatic about their current circumstances.

Who: Tag
Where: The Robinson's Jupiter.
Relevant: No one in particular. Anyone who wants a conversation about the meeting.

After Maxwell and Theo had left as well and it was just him and the Robinson couple left Tag felt he should perhaps give them some space to just be with each other as he was sure the whole breeding plan was perhaps harder on them than on any of the others.
"I'll go check on the Chariot and ..."
He let himself trail off not knowing what else he could do outside after dark. It wasn't like the Chariot needed checking either but it was an excuse to leave, and he figured it was as good a place to think about the whole situation as his bed upstairs. He gave a nod at the two women and headed outside.

Who: Joan
Relevant: @LeaT (Maureen)

Joan nodded back at Tag as he excused himself to give them space. It was much appreciated and now, with Penny in bed and Dr Smith nowhere to be seen, probably back in her own room, they were alone.
"You knew, didn't you?" she asked her wife without even a hint of reprehension in her voice.
She could understand how Maureen had not been able to tell her what she and Judy had been working on all day. She could only imagine how hard it had been on Judy too. It could in no way have been an easy decision even if it was the only decision they could logically make.

Joan didn't give her wife time to answer her but rather she pulled her closer and kissed her, deeply, letting her hands roam over that desirable body. It had been almost a week now since they'd had a chance to be intimate, or even the energy, and even if Joan felt drained by the evening's events she wanted nothing more than to hold her wife close, feel her soft warm skin against her own.
"Come," she said and took Maureen's hand leading her to their bedroom.

Relevent: @Amante (Nate) @Colonel_Liam (Martin) Returning to @Motoharu (Mei) @Letrixia (Jodi)

"No, no we are ok, sorry we didn't mean to scare you." Penny said, reaching out to take Martin's hand with her free hand so that she walked with a boy on each side of her as they headed back to Nate's family Jupiter. She wasn't really thinking about relative attraction with the two boys at this point. "I was hoping we could all stay here tonight and talk and well be a united front when the adults try to push this on us." She said as she released both boys' hands as she approached Mei. Giving her another hug. "I'm sorry, I don't mean to be harsh with you. Can I stay with you tonight? I think we should all talk about this before our parents drop it on us." She rubbed Mei's back as she talked to her, trying to reassure her that no matter what, she was going to be her friend.

Who: Megan O'Donnell
Where: O-Donnell Jupiter
Relevent: @Colonel_Liam as Marcus

Marcus' rough hands had always sparked the most heated arousal in Megan's body. She was not the most adventurous of sexual partners and had a church goers vocabulary in the bedroom, but she could be energetic and and passionate once she got going. Her nipples responded visually to his touch, her core was less noticeable without penetration but to her she felt on fire with arousal. Mentally she was undergoing something of a transformation, her body had been Marcus' and his alone. He was her first and only love and lover, which made the overwhelming impact of tonight's revelation more about losing that exclusivity over her womb and vagina. Had it not been for Marcus' pledge of 'no matter what' she would have been devastated. If he could sacrifice that much for her, she could certainly sacrifice some of her reservations for him.

She loved the sound of his pleasure, how good he said it felt as she took his hardness into her warm wet mouth. While she might not have been as talented as others, her lack of practice also meant her husband would feel all the more special at her effort. She kept her eyes on his as much as she could, knowing he would enjoy her sudden eagerness to play out some of his fantasies. She was nervous, but she knew he would be gentle with her, but she so wanted to give him something special.

She loved how he could so easily manipulate her, she wasn't a small woman but he was so strong he pulled her easily up to kiss him, the taste of his cock still on her lips. His choice was soon very obvious as he moved behind her. She could practically feel her virgin rose bud clenching at the thought of what was about to happen. She couldn't quite figure out though why the anticipation of being taken in the ass made her pussy so damn hot and wet. She braced herself as she felt his cock at her rear entrance, but then he paused, caressing breasts. She shifted the weight of her upper body to one hand so she could cover his as he kneaded her tit flesh hanging heavy from her torso. "I'm sure, just be gentle with me and I'll try to relax." She said, trying to remember what she had read about anal sex back when she actually considered it.

When he talked about it becoming 'normal' she laughed and turned hard enough to kiss him. "Don't worry, this will just be for you, trust me." She said as she tried to focus on relaxing her sphincter. "Maybe a couple of strokes in your kitty won't be breaking the rules?" She pleaded, wanting to feel his girth where God intended it so badly it almost hurt, besides she was so wet it would be a better lubricant than just her saliva.

Who: Maureen Robinson
Where: Robinson Jupiter
Relevent: @MsBloom as Joan

It felt to Maureen that the smaller the group got the more awkward it felt. She certainly didn't mind the rather possessive arm of Joan around her given the circumstances. But she could tell how stressed her wife was and the impending knowledge of a gold card lesbian that her days were numbered added it to it in a way that Maureen couldn't fully relate. It had been a long time since she had a real cock inside of her, but Joan could be quite proficient with her strap on when properly motivated. Joan was used to being in charge and on top, a role Maureen was more than eager to surrender to.

So when Joan took her hand to lead her to their bedroom, Maureen knew just what her wife needed. She kept her grip on Joan's hand as firm as she could but she planted her feet in place. She thought Joan might feel a bit more in control if she gave her an opportunity to assert her dominance and in many ways, Maureen wanted to feel as if Joan was in control just as much if not more. As Joan turned to look at her resistance, she gave her a sultry look. "Make me." Was all she said, it was not her usual pre-bed time mood, but it wouldn't be totally unfamiliar to her darker and stronger mate.

Relevant: @LeaT Megan
Marcus didn't miss the fact that Megan had referred to her pusssy, or "Kitty" as she liked to call it, as "his". He met her mouth with his, smiling into the kiss as she revealed that while certain parts of her were going to belong to the colony as a whole, certain things were for him alone. That idea alone was a balm on his wounded pride. "I love you sweetheart." he said genuinely giving her breasts another squeeze before he sled back down her body.

He spent a good while, rubbing and fingering the hot and already wet join between her legs, an area he know well. His mouth followed a moment later, and her his tongue was quickly inside her. Megan would be able to hear wet slurping noises as Marcus savored this moment. Marcus didn't mind giving oral the way Megan had, though is usually relied on his powerful body to satisfy his partners, using oral more as a warm up. However tonight, he gave much more than his usual effort, making up for his clumsiness, with dedication and time.

At the same time, the hand that had been fingering her, now slicked with Megan's own natural lubricant was probing and teasing at Megan's ass. Slowly one finger was inserted and slowly working its way in and out, before being joined by another, and eventually a third, all three of which were eventually inserted to the third knuckle.

All the while, Marcus's cock had been throbbing for attention and rising from the floor he put his knee's on the bed again. Lining his cock up with Megan's kitty, he took her by her generous hips and pushed forward, sliding his full, not inconsiderable girth and length into her in one smooth motion. "Honey you feel so good around me." he moaned as he began to thrust, slapping noises ringing around the cabin as his hips impacted with Megan's rear.

"I love you." She replied back to him with an eagerness that was so often brought on by their foreplay and anticipation. Even her nervousness about what they were about to do wasn't able to diminish her passion for Marcus. "Oh my oh yes." She tried to keep her voice low for fear the boys might return and hear her but her body squirmed and her hips rocked with the pleasure her husband was providing through her soaking wet sex. She buried her face into the sheets and moaned with much less restraint, letting the material muffle the sound of her pleasure as her husband unleashed his tongue upon her quivering folds. She could feel his tongue probing into her. "Please, please, PLEASE" She shouted into the bed as the tension that had built up inside of her seemed to build like a tidal wave within her.

While she had nothing to compare him to sexually, she couldn't imagine how her mortal body could take any more pleasure than what she was receiving at that moment. "Ooohhh" She squeaked as his first finger slid slowly and carefully into her ass. She had managed to relax though her sphincter quickly clamped on his finger before he got to the first knuckle. She had lifted her shoulders slightly and pressed her forehead into the bed to look down towards her husband. "That...ah...that's...mmm....quite...different!" She said, clearly on edge of a climax but her body somewhat confused at the change of venue so to speak. As she relaxed more he began to pump it in and out of her and her hips joined his rhythm as the pleasure began to assert itself again. She puckered again at the second finger, but was able to relax more quickly as she got a bit more accustomed to his invasion.

She was panting with pleasure and lust, her pussy spasming, almost demanding some attention as her ass was spread with three fingers now. She began to climax before his full length was in her, as if her inner core knew what was going on and was determined to milk him of his seed to keep it for herself. "Oh Marcus!" She screamed forgetting about anything else, her voice and what they were doing would be obvious to anyone on the entire deck of the Jupiter, which was thankfully still empty. Her ass wasn't fat but it had enough cushion to ripple with each thrust, her pale flesh moving in small waves. She almost begged him to cum now, to fill her womb with his seed but she had made an offer and she was going to keep it. "Fuck my ass, fuck my ass now before I change my mind." She told him, her voice just slightly more controlled but much more emphatic. She wasn't sure what she was going to get, but she was certain she wanted it.

Relevant: @LeaT as Megan

It made Marcus feel better that Megan was able to cum before he did, and her screams of pleasure only amplified that. "Megan, Megan, Megan... was all he could say as he continued thrust into her kitty with his member, alternating those thrusts with the fingers plunging in and out of her ass so that as something pulled away, the other pushed deeper in. He was tempted to break his promise to the colony and fill her womb with his seed then and there, not knowing if Megan was fertile right now or not, and keep his wife to himself for least the next nine months.

However her ultimatum snapped him out of that and pulling free from both holes, her ran two fingers along her sopping wet pussy and slathered a final layer of lubricant on and around Megan's rosebud. Taking the base of his cock in his hand he lined up his bulbous head with her tight rear entrance, while his other hand ran along the skin of her back and took her gently by the throat and tilted her head back to look him in the eye as the pressed forward with his cock. "Thank you babe." he managed as the first few inches made their first entrance into Megan's ass. His hips kept thrusting in and out, slowly gaining ground with each thrust, savoring Megan's moans and groans.

When he finally managed to ease his cock all the way in, he didn't begin to pick up speed as she might've expected. Instead he pulled himself entirely clear and took Megan by the waist again, flipping her onto her back. What Marcus lacked in oral finesse he compensated for in his strength. He bent at the waist, running his arms under Megan's knees and kissing her breasts and then her mouth as they came face to face. In a move that would have thrown the back out of a weaker man, he hoisted all six feet of his wife up and to his chest, her arms wrapped around his broad shoulders.

After a few awkward thrusts he managed to get his cock back into Megan's back door and soon he was using the corded muscles of his arms to bounce her up and down his entire length. His mouth met hers again, dominating her tongue for a half a minute. "There's nowhere to bury your cries anymore my love. Let it out. Let fucking Dr. Smith and Judy Robinson hear you." he teased, though a dozen strokes later, he rested her forehead against here. "I'm gonna cum Megan. I'm about to cum in your ass. I'm going to make your ass mine. Mine forever." and he kissed her again, his moan of ecstacy muffled into her mouth as he shot rope after rope of his potent cum deep inside her.

Who: Mei Stevensen
Relevent: @Amante (Nate) @Colonel_Liam (Martin) Returning to @LeaT (Penny) @Letrixia (Jodi)

As Mei looked at her brother chase after Penny, she thought she saw her kiss Nate. It was only for a moment, and she wasn't certain, but she still felt a pang of jealousy. It would be selfish of her to get in the way of her brother, but at the same time, she knew she couldn't give up that easily.

When Penny hugged her, a warm feeling made her forget about her jealousy. Mei warmly replied, "Of course you can stay here! I'm sure our parents will understand if we tell them what we saw. I'm also really glad, I don't want to be alone tonight, after what we heard." Mei had a wide smile as she imagined sharing a bed with Penny. It might be cramped, but that worked In Mei's favor.

Mei looked over at Martin and Jodi. She realized she had kind of ignored Martin today, but she knew she needed as much support to convince the adults that this was wrong. She also realized that Martin was one of the most likely people for her to be 'paired off' and that thought made her shudder. Jodi on the other hand, Mei couldn't get a good read on. She might need to see her brother, and would probably not be able to stay. "What about you, both? Will you stay and help us talk to our parents?" Mei said in a concerned tone.

Where: The walk between the Robinson and O'Donnell Jupiters
Relevant: @Colonel_Liam as Maxwell

Theo hadn't drunk much of the punch, if he had a couple more he would probably be more than on his way of getting tipsy. The meeting dropped a bomb on them all. He had lived with the O'Donnell's for quite some time now and he tried not to get in their way, after all he was only meant to be a guest on their Jupiter as they flew to the Resolute. Theo wouldn't be here if it weren't for the O'Donnell's. Everything just happened so quickly for Theo. Still there was hope in a way.

As he listened he nodded in reply. "It was a shock. The Stevensen's were quite shocked about the whole meeting." Theo replied as he remembered their outburst, he wondered what would happen once they received their assigned breeding partner. "I agree with you on that. I don't have any issues with the breeding plan to be honest." He added in as he grinned at Maxwell's comment about Maureen. "I wouldn't mind some quality time with either Judy and Kat." He explained. "Though we could always be partnered with one of the younger teenagers as well." He added in. It was going to be interesting for sure.

Despite just practically begging him to fuck her ass, Megan nearly screamed at him to plunge back into her as he pulled out. She rarely came so quickly and she tried to convince herself that it had more to do with all the emotional stress than her husband's anal invasion. But climax she had and feeling that thick cock withdraw from her before filling her with potent seed just seemed wrong. To add to her climactic agony he used his fingers to gather more of her slick juices from her nether lips. "Oh God don't tease me like that." She whimpered as she nearly begged him to stuff his cock back into her sopping wet kitty and breed her himself.

She had to remind herself to breath as she felt his thick cock head at her rose bud. He had stretched and lubed her, she was as ready as she was ever going to be. She felt his hand wrap around her throat, with any other man as large and powerful as Marcus she would be frightened. But she trusted him completely and loved how he so easily pulled her up bending her supple back into an arch so she could look him in the eyes as he took her anal virginity. She didn't speak as he thanked and entered her at the same time. Despite the stretching of his three fingers, she could feel herself being forced even wider by his girth. Her mouth was open in an 'O' shape as if she were screaming silently but her eyes showed it was pleasure, mostly, that had her so intensely paralyzed.

As he began his rhythm in and out of her, she closed her mouth, biting her lower lip as she often did when he began to pleasure her. It was a new and unusual feeling but it was not unpleasant, though she did feel stretched to the limit. But then he pulled out, as if his only intention was to establish himself in her fully. She was confused for a moment, thinking maybe he didn't like it as much as he had thought he would. Instead he manhandled her into the new position he wanted, on her back, she loved being treated this way but was still unsure of his intention. It became more clear though as he impaled her ass once more then in a display of his brute strength lifted and bounced her up and down on his cock.

Between his thrusts deep into her bowels and the way her clit was rubbing on his abs, she came again even as he kissed her. She could barely coordinate a kiss back as his tongue had his way with hers much as his cock had her ass. "Oh...damn....Marcusssss." She cried out, limited to one word per bounce on his cock with each last bit punctuated by his thrust deep into her. "That...feels....ssssoo....fuck.....ing....good." Her boys would be shocked to hear the sound of their mother's voice using such words and so clearly being pounded.

But then he stopped, she panted like a bitch in heat, her clit throbbing as it was still pressed against him. Their bodies covered in a sheen of sweat, his abs down to his balls soaked with her arousal. "Yes, give it to me, cum in my ass, my ass belongs to you and only you." She whispered to him as she felt him pump his seed into her.

Relevent: @Amante (Nate) @Colonel_Liam (Martin) @Motoharu (Mei) @Letrixia (Jodi)

Penny was relieved that Mei welcomed her return and her plan to spend the night. She wasn't sure of the wisdom of confession to her parents but she figured Mei knew them better than she did and it was all going to have to come out at some point. Their cyber hacking of the meeting reminded her of Jodi. "Maybe they should call for Theo as well, or we can all take Jodi to find him?" She thought it only right for the two of them to get together after all that had happened, both with the destruction of the Resolute which both had been fortunate to escape, and now this breeding situation. As an unattached male, she sort of expected Theo would be fairly eager to breed one or more of the females here, but now with his sister in the mix, he might feel differently.

The way Mei talked about not wanting to be alone tonight and how cramped her bed might be, gave Penny a bit of a erotic thrill. She hadn't really thought of the sleeping arrangements but cuddling up with Mei sounded delightful. Penny often hugged a pillow or one of her stuffed animals (which she was only allowed one on the Jupiter) but hugging a cute little thing like Mei all night would be wonderful.

As Mei encouraged Martin and Jodi to stay as well she agreed. "After we reunite you with Theo of course." She added, not wanting to see them separated for any longer now that they knew. She couldn't wait to see his face when he saw her, it was like a fairly tale kind of reunion she thought. This night needed some joy after all.

Who: Joan
Relevant: @LeaT (Maureen)

Joan turned around and looked at her wife as she felt her resistance. She smiled as she remembered that phrase having been quite common between them in the past when they were still back on Earth. The first time Maureen had spoken it in playfully seductive defiance was the night when they started their relationship. They had been alone, after the surprise party Joan had thrown for her sister-in-law, or rather her former sister-in-law. While at 17 she had reallystill been just a kid, she had been a kid who knew what she wanted and that was Maureen. She had wanted her for years but never worked up the courage to tell her. They were both drunk and had shared a joint, laughing and joking. This was the do or die moment for Joan as she suddenly looked at Maureen and quite seriously asked: "Truth or Dare?"
Under the effect of the weed she then of course started to giggle and so did Maureen before choosing Dare.
"Kiss me," Joan had said without giggling and looked straight into Maureen's eyes to let her know it wasn't just a silly dare but quite serious.
"Make me!" Maureen had said in a playfully seductive tone.
Joan had hesitated for about the length of a breath but then she had taken Maureen's head between her hands, leaned in and pressed her lips against Maureen's. While not much else happened between them that night, other than a bit of heavy making out and groping that was the night Joan counted as the start of their relationship.

"Is that so Babe," Joan said with a seductively firm smile and stepped towards her wife.
She pulled herself close and kissed Maureen deeply and passionately and then, being both taller and stronger, she picked her up off the floor and over her shoulder.
"Oh I'll make you. Don't you worry about that," she said with a big smile on her face as she then carried her wife to their bedroom while taking the opportunity to grope her firm beautiful ass. It was something or a caveman feeling but one that got her motor running. She knew Maureen liked to be ravaged and tonight she would be.

Who: Maureen Robinson
Where: Robinson Jupiter
Relevent: @MsBloom as Joan

For a woman who was so publicly quiet, elegant, even sophisticated; Maureen giggled like a school girl as Joan lifted her bodily and heft her over her shoulder. "Hey, put me down." She said playfully as her hands playfully beat on Joan's lower back then with both hands spanked her well formed ass. She squirmed a bit as Joan's hand groped her ass before she was tossed onto their bed. Joan's white blouse became untucked from her dark skirt as she let her legs splay open, giving Joan an upskirt view of her lace panties. She got serious for a moment, "before we get too far gone, we do have a daughter out there on a strange moon doing who knows what. " She picked up a tablet briefly. "Oh..." She paused with a slight bit of concern. "Penny and the other kids are staying at the Stevensen's." She looked up at Joan with a much less playful expression. "Do you think it is anything to worry about?"

While it was concerning, tonight felt like a last night of freedom before, well before they had some difficult conversations and expectations ahead of them. Maureen was typically more cautious with the kids, more disciplined, but they made all their important decisions together, as they would this one. This whole situation might be toughest of all on Joan, Maureen wasn't going to take this night away from her. She turned off the tablet and set in on the bedside table. "We aren't going to worry about that tonight, she is safe with other kids and adults, tonight is going to be about us." She told her, suggestively hiking her skirt up just a bit higher. "You've got me where you want me, so now what are you going to do to make me?"

Who: Martin
Where: The Stevenson Jupiter
Relevant: The young adults and maybe Stevenson parents

Martin felt a bit out of place in this gathering. In all honesty as much as he was shocked that the proposal for the breeding program had been put forward, and a little upset that he and the others "kids" hadn't been consulted, as he had had some time alone on his walk home before getting called back, he had come to the conclusion that the plan made logical sense, even if it didn't appeal emotionally.

However he didn't want to alienate himself further from the other people his age, and so he replied to Penny and Nate's inquirey. "I'll hang around until Nate and Mei's parents get home, and we can all talk, but I'll probably head home after. I'm not much for sleeping on the couch." he said ruefully.

Where: On the Way to the O'Donnell Jupiter
Relevant: Theo

Maxwell chuckled when Theo brought up Judy and Kat. "You might get more than you bargained for with Kat if tonight was any indication of her feelings on the matter. Judy though... you have to wonder at the kind of girl who would propose a plan like this herself. Either she's really dedicated or.... " he trailed off letting Theo come to his own conclusion. Clapping his walking companion on the back he concluded, "Here's hoping we both get the partner we want."

Where: The O'Donnell Jupiter.
Relevant: Megan

Marcus fell back on the bed with Megan still held in his arms, and his cock still deep inside her. He was still thrusting despite being spent, and reached down between them to run fast, tight circles on Megan's clit, while his other hand took one of her nipples between his thumb and forefinger, rubbing them together like he was sprinking salt onto a meal. His rough digits were an asset here, and he didn't stop until Megan had cum again. His cock slowly returning to normal and slipping out of his wife, letting a trickle of his cum leak out of her.

When he had worked Megan up to and through another orgasm, her spooned her from the back, loving her wiping her hair out of he face where sweat had made it stick, and kiss her back and neck. "That was amazing my love." her murmured. I wish we could just stay in this bed forever."

Who: Theo
Where: Close to the O'Donnell Jupiter
Relevant: @Colonel_Liam as Maxwell

"I agree with you on that. Kat seemed pissed off with the idea of having to breed with someone. Hopfully she'd come round." He grinned back. "True. Someone that comes up with the insane idea is someone that you'd have to watch for. However she's still damn fine." He grinned. "I hope so too. For me I'm rather excited about the breeding program though." In a way he was, still he always wondered if he'd be paired up with one of the younger ones. Back on Earth he would have never thought about having to do this. As they walked he could see the Jupiter. "I'm also grateful for you and the rest of your family for what you did for me on the Resolute. Thanks for that."

Relevent: @apollo247 as Theo

Penny had fallen into a deep sleep for a while, the shocking news of the adult meeting and the surprising but thoroughly enjoyable slumber party afterwards had her exhausted. But she wasn't used to sleeping in a bed with someone else and though Mei was small, Penny couldn't stretch as usual without beating the poor girl up. She thought of waking her, she wasn't sure what her dream had been about but she was hot and aching. Mei had a rough day ahead of her so she let her sleep but carefully extracted herself from the bed. Wearing only her panties and a shirt of Nate's, she padded out into the common area of the jupiter. There was no sleeping in this state, so she moved as quietly as she could to the Upper Deck where she was fairly certain the flight deck would be empty.

Slipping into one of the sturdy pilot's chairs she pulled up the hem of Nate's shirt and slipped her fingers along her aching sex through the leg hole of her panties. She moaned softly as she caressed herself, her pussy dripping wet with arousal. Her other hand caressed her breast through the material of the shirt. She had thought herself alone and as her pleasure built she got a little noisier than she should, especially in a dead silent spacecraft in the middle of the night. She hadn't realized that Theo had been offered the Pilot's Cabin on this deck as his reunion with his sister had taken up much of the night.

Relevant: @LeaT as Penny

Theo was happy to receive the news that his sister was alive and well. He didn't realize that she was in fact on the Stevensen Jupiter and it was the family that had helped her survive. Much like his own tale of course. It was late when he arrived at the Jupiter and he had spoken to Jodi for quite some time now, he had lost the hours and didn't know how late it was. He was happy to see her again, he was and now it being so late he didn't want to walk all the way back, he was offered the pilot's cabin, which was nice and by the time he woke up the next day he would be back to his own quarters.

He was on the bed when he woke up in the late night, hearing a noise he stirred as he opened his eyes and decided to venture out to see where the noise was coming from. As he approached the flight deck he saw Penny sitting on one of the pilot's chair. Penny was pleasuring herself with her hand caressing her breast, it was a sight for sure. "Couldn't sleep?" He asked with a grin as he stretched out watching her for a moment. Theo was shirtless and was only wearing boxers as his clothes he wore earlier that day was on the floor.

Penny was nearing her climax, her back arched, her two fingers pumping in and out of her virgin sex making a wet sloppy sound in the quiet flight deck. "Oh...shit" She exclaimed, hearing a voice the realizing she was being watched. Her hands tugged the shirt back down over her panties, stretching it slightly as she tried to cover herself as much as she could. It would have to be Theo, only like the sexiest guy on the planet, something about that man in a uniform thing really did it for her. "How....how long were you watching?" She said as she felt mortified, she was a little irritated by his grin, but she was still way too embarrassed to even pretend to be mad at him.

"Yea, I couldn't sleep. We heard what is going to happen, happen to us." She said meaning the girls like her. Her eyes travelled downward, he was nearly naked and as good as he looked in a uniform, his tented boxers were a sight to behold for a horny young teen. "Jodi told you, she was the one who hacked the meeting." Penny confessed though she wasn't casting blame as she had been impressed and grateful. "I suppose you think it is great?" She said showing her young teen spite for adults when they had to do something they didn't necessarily want to do, though Penny wasn't at all sure on that last point. She was pretty sure she didn't want to get pregnant at her age, but the sex, well that was something to be curious about.

Theo couldn't help but to watch Penny masturbate, something that he wouldn't tell her mom's of course but it was a sight that he enjoyed. Theo had remained silent for a short while but decided that he couldn't help himself but speak out as he knew that she'd be just as embarrassed if he didn't. Theo hadn't thought about Penny in such a way before but seeing her with her shirt up and in her panties did make him hard, and she did seem to enjoy herself quite a bit. "Not long. Enough to see you pleasure yourself." He told her the truth.

"You heard about the breeding program?" He asked as he wasn't surprised as much, something like this was bound to happen. Still they were meant to get the talk about it sometime tomorrow. "Yes, it was one of the things we talked about. She seemed impressed about it, though I was just happy to see her again." He replied back to Penny as he saw her in a new light. He didn't expect to see her like this, though then again he could be paired with her and that wouldn't be the worse thing. "What makes you think that?" He asked with a curious look on his face, he didn't want to start up a fight with her but he was just rather curious about it.

Relaxing a little herself as they began to talk and he didn't make too big a deal about it. She looked back up at his face as he confessed to how long he had been watching her. "The hole thing has me a little worked up and I just needed a little relief." She said sheepishly, letting her hands relax and stop stretching Nate's shirt. Of course she didn't get her relief, if anything she was more worked up than before and was already forcing herself not to squirm in the seat to give her some pressure on her swollen and throbbing clit.

"Well you guys got it easy, you get to...fuck one of us and not have to worry about getting pregnant. I guess that's life though, literally life." She looked down again at his erection, he wasn't that much older than her but he seemed so much more adult than any boy she had ever played with. "How about you, were you going to get some relief too? You can have the co-pilot seat if you want." She said with a bit of a smile, the idea of them masturbating side by side being kind of entertaining.

As Theo listened to Penny, he couldn't help but understand her. "I see your point. I do. Since we're stuck here, we do have to think about survival." He was all for the breeding program, though perhaps because he was a guy after all and didn't have to go through the same process as the girls. All he had to do was plant his seed in one or many of them and his job was done. "It's true, I won't deny that I'm excited about it." He explained to her. He wondered if Penny had much experience with sex at all.

He took a seat at the co-pilot's chair and turned towards her. "The idea of getting some relief next to you sounds good to me." He replied back to her. "Have you had sex at all?" He asked her as he was rather curious. Soon these teenagers would be fucking all the time to ensure that they have as many babies as possible. Theo would of course do his part but still he would follow all the rules that was placed in. Theo decided to give Penny something new to look at. He pulled his boxers down to reveal his hard cock to her as he wondered if she had seen an older cock before.

His excitement was at least a little contagious and she watched with interest as he sat in the copilot's seat and seemingly more comfortable with his nudity that she was, pulled down his boxer's and let his cock spring free. Penny had seen cocks before but not so many that she wasn't still surprised at the varying details of each one. Length and girth were of course prevalent attributes but so were the head shape, straightness, the way some had veins funning here and there.

"I've played around with boys but I'm still a virgin." She said with as much dispassion as she could possibly muster given the situation. Despite her obvious curiosity and arousal, his maturity had a calming influence on her. She pulled up Nate's shirt once more as if ready to continue, her fingers on the outside of her panties. "It is kind of silly for us not to, you know, help each other." She said as she turned partially towards him and reached over to wrap her small dark hand around his thick pale cock.

Theo was still surprised that she was a virgin, though as he thought about it, it did make sense with her age and all. He was silent as she spoke, with everyone asleep downstairs Theo was flushed with more excitment. As Penny pulled up her shirt he could see her bare breasts and grinned, this teen was a handful whoever got her as a breeding partner he hoped that he was ready for her. When she started to speak again he couldn't help but to nod at her comment.

"I couldn't agree more." He replied as he watched Penny reach out for his cock. As she did so he leaned forward and reached out for her left breast, he teased it as he wrapped his fingers around her nipple. Theo decided to tease her more as he moved his hand across her panties. "I'm surprised you are a virgin with someone so skilled." He added in as he fell silent watching her with great interest as he wondered what was going through her mind right about now.

Back
Top Bottom