Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Lost in Space IC

Who: Nate Stevensen
Where: Stevensen’s Jupiter
Who else: the kids

“Of course sis, that goes without saying” Nate tells his younger sister, rubbing her back as she hugs Penny. It was a rare gesture of support between two siblings that tended to bicker more often than not.

He crossed his arms. “Dad and Kat are gonna be home soon... are we going to tell them we snooped? We can’t just pretend not to know right?” He pondered out loud. After all, how could they keep up that charade? No, he needed to talk to them, to beg them not to go with it.

Who: Penny Robinson
Where: Stevensen Jupiter
Relevent: @Colonel_Liam (Martin) @Amante (Nate) @Motoharu (Mei) @Letrixia (Jodi)

As Mei turned to face her, Penny gave a full body hug to the smaller girl, pulling her face to her chest just above her breasts. "I don't know any more about this than you guys. But I don't think they were joking. I mean, you all took science right, I can't say I really thought about it until now but..." Her words trailed off as the overwhelming magnitude of what they had learned settled upon her teen. Ignorance is bliss and she suddenly found herself wishing they had run off to that stream instead of this. She got a little defensive as Nate seemed to dismiss what Judy had been saying. Penny didn't always get along with her older, more accomplished sister, but she did love and trust her. "I'm sure they have all our best interests in mind. We should probably head back.

She looked to the new girl. "You probably want to see your brother, you can go with us." There was probably no hiding this secret but given what her parents and sister were planning, she couldn't imagine they could dream up a punishment for her at this point.

Who: Megan O'Donnell
Where: Robinson Jupiter
Relevent: The Adults

Megan was struggling with the entire situation. She was proud of her husband for being supportive, mad at him for not refusing like Allen, and furious with the Stevensens for not being willing to sacrifice for the good of the group, if not their species.

With one arm still wrapped around her husband, she shifted to invite her eldest son into something of a 3-way family hug. She was still sniffling a little and her eyes were puffy from crying. She pinched Marcus' cheek as if scolding him. "Don't you dare start talking about what a great idea this is." She could read his face well enough to know what he might be thinking. But she kissed his cheek where she had pinched it and pulled him into the hug. She suddenly thought about becoming a grandmother at the same time she would be having another child. It did at least spark some joy to think of a grandchild from her oldest son, and she had to admit, her youngest son as well. Oh God it was impossible to take it all in at once.

Who: Maureen Robinson
Relevent: The Adults

Maureen huddled briefly with her wife and daughter. "There was zero probability this was going to go over smoothly." She assured her daughter. "But at least they have had a moment to let it sink in. They might be rushing off to put a 'bun in the oven' tonight but I think they will come around if we give them some time."

Maureen soon brought the unattached guys into the fold of the conversation and positioned herself and the rest so the O'Donnell's could just slip out, they did have good news to discuss and the parents at least seemed to understand the need for such drastic measures. She had been to enough meetings to know as many decisions were made after they broke up than during the official agenda.

Who: Dr. Judy Robinson
Relevant: Adult Robinsons

Judy let a rare smile come across her face. In a more relaxed tone she said, "I'm just glad I have both of your support. The Stevensen's might have complained the most, but you two had more reason to object to this plan than any of them. Thank you both for your support and understanding."

"The hard part will be breaking the news to Penny. I thought it would go smoother if the parents talked to the children privately. Do you think you can handle it, or should I join you? I'm worried I might come across harsh to Penny." Penny and Judy's relationship was already not the strongest, and she worried this would make her hate her forever.

Judy looked around the room, and made sure no one had more questions for her. "I think I'll head back to my room for a much needed nap. Let me know if you need me for anything."

Who: Mei Stevensen
Relevant: Teens

Mei felt comforted knowing that her brother and the others felt similarly. It felt like she was living in a mad world, but at least she wasn't alone. The feeling of Penny's breasts was also a plus, especially with how much larger they were than her own.

Mei looked at the 3 teens outside her family. "Yeah, I guess you should go. Our parents should be home soon, and they hated this plan, too. Nate and I will come clean about spying, and maybe we can help them think of a less ridiculous plan. At least we all seem to agree how crazy this is."

Who: Jodi

Where: Outside of Stevensen Jupiter
Relevant: Mei, Martin, Nate, Penny

“Yeah sure, let’s get punished! At least now we have a reason to argue back... they are nuts” she began to get everything back on her backpack before she nodded at the girl. She stretched her back and placed both hands on her jacket pocket “There is no way I am getting naked now for anybody”. She looked at the ship and shrugged, “He needs to give me some answers”. Standing up she followed Penny “Let’s see what they have to say about themselves”​

Relevent: @Colonel_Liam (Martin) @Amante (Nate) @Motoharu (Mei) @Letrixia (Jodi)

Penny, somewhat reluctantly, was about to release Mei though she was also resisting the urge to kiss her on the lips. Standing here with Mei pressed against her she could see the attraction her mothers had for each other. But then she talked about how ridiculous and crazy her sister's plan was. She squeezed Mei a bit more firmly to get her attention. "My sister isn't crazy. Maybe we need to keep an open mind about this." Penny hated being on the opposite side of things with the only other people her age in, well a light year give or take.

She finally let go of Mei but then the new girl started talking the same way. Penny had told Judy she was crazy something like a million times but she could feel the hair on the back of her neck rising when these near strangers were doing so. "My sister is not nuts, she is very smart and very driven." She said turning her back on them and heading towards the O'Donnell's Jupiter in a huff. "Come along or stay here, I'm headed home." She said, not waiting for any of the others.

Who: Nate
Where: The Stevensen’s Jupiter
Who Else: @LeaT (Penny) @Motoharu (Mei) and the other kids.

It was when Penny broke away from Mei and turned away, clearly indignant in defense of her sister, that Nate realized her feelings might’ve been hurt on her sister’s behalf. Judy’s plan was entirely insane, but that didn’t mean he was trying to hurt anyone’s feelings over it. “Penny wait up, hold on!” He called after her, starting to follow her but stopping after a few steps. There wasn’t anything he could say that would help, but still found himself disappointed that she’d stormed off.

Who: Theo Wheeler
Where: The Robinson’s Jupiter
Relevant: Dr. Smith, Kat, Marcus, Meagan, The rest of the adults.

Theo remained silent, he didn't have much more input other than what had already been said. Turning to Dr. Smith, he nodded in reply when she replied back to him. "Sounds good. If anything comes up I'll be sure to swing by and ask to chat." He replied back to Dr. Smith. When she mentioned his expedition he agreed. "I'll keep that in mind. When Kat spoke about having some maps made up he smiled at her. "I'd love to see those maps before heading off. Would be a good idea to know the surroundings ahead of time." Theo explained as he fell silent once more.

As the adults started to talk more he could see the Stevensen's getting a little heated and he of course understood their concerns, but they were still talking about the future of the human race on this planet and with little people one male might just have to shack up with multiple females and when that child grows up they would have to do it all over again until they had a working colony that could sustain themselves. He had a feeling that this meeting wasn't going to go down well but they at least had hope for the future now.

Standing up Theo looked around, he turned towards Marcus and Megan. "I wouldn't mind staying around a little if you two wanted to head home to process what was said." He wanted to let them know that they didn't have to think about him if they wanted family time, that and he could walk back to their jupiter anyway, a mile didn't bother him that much. He turned and got some more punch as he watched the adults for the moment.

Who: Martin
Where: The long way home
Relevant: The Young Adults

Martin could see the energy building up in Penny as questions asked in a moment of confusion were taken more personally than they were meant. Though he felt like Penny was over-reacting to what was said, he acknowledged that everyone's emotions were running high, himself included. Part of him wished Jodi hadn't hacked into the meeting and they could have just had an enjoyable evening together, maybe going for a swim in the creek or something, instead of having to digest the idea of being treated like brood mares and studs.

He watched Penny storm away in a huff, and Nate start to follow her but stopping short. He placed a hand of the back of the younger, but larger guys back and gave him a firm shove forward. He had seen the way Penny was looking at him before all the drama with their parents. "Go after her idiot. I'm not saying you need to get all handsy, but I thinks he might like a shoulder to cry on, and between us, you've got the bigger ones. Besides she's going to want an apology eventually, better to get it done quickly before it festers." he said.

"Mei, good to see you again. Jodi, nice to meet you." he said, not knowing what else to say before he headed off into the dark, taking a longer route to avoid stumbling over Penny and Nate by accident, whatever they wound up getting up to.

Who: Marcus and Maxwell
Where: The Robinson Jupiter to the O'Donnell Jupiter.
Relevant: Megan and Theo

Maxwell was happy to get drawn into his little family hug, letting his Mom tease and baby him a little, as he knew she was feeling particularly emotional. He returned the kiss on her cheek, "It's going to be ok Mom. We're all going to get through this, one way or another." he said, rubbing her back gently. Looking to his father, he continued, " I think I'll stick around for a bit, see if there is any more info I can get. Don't worry, I'll be safe and walk home with Theo."

Marcus nodded, and wrapping an arm around Megans's shoulder wished Maureen, Joan, and the others present a good night, though will less enthusiasm and good nature than he had greeted them with. Guiding her back to their Chariot he drove them back to their home. Once their he gathered a pot of water from the new well, and began to boil it, steeping some tea leaves, one of the few small luxuries they had brought from earth that wasn't standard in each Jupiter. When that was done he brought it to Megan who was sitting on the bed in their private cabin. Settling behind her, he took a sip of his own tea before her began to rub her shoulders, neck, and back with his powerful hands. He wasn't a professional massuese by any means, but they had been married long enough for him to know how to help relax her.

As his hands worked, he kissed the nape of her neck. "What are you thinking Megan?" he asked simply, now that they were alone.

Who: Kat
Where: En route back to the Stevensen's Jupiter.
Relevant: @Amante (Allen).

As she was now the one being led out of the Robinson's Jupiter she shot an apologetic smile at the hosts but at the same time it felt good to walk off in a show of defiance towards the short term consequences of Dr Smith's proposal which it seemed they were the only ones to have spoken out against. Even Joan, the life long lesbian without any experience with men, seemed to accept it even if it was clear she did not like it.

As they drove off she placed her own hand on the hand Allen placed on her thigh. She was upset and angry but strangely enough also aroused and even if it was just for the hell of it she wanted to have sex.
"Yes Darling," she said when Allen asked his question about half way between the two Jupiters.
"Three times, even four if it increases out chances of me getting pregnant by you."
She leaned up against him and moved his hand in between her thighs.
"We could start right now if you like. Just pull up behind those trees over there."
Now squeezing her husband's hand between her thighs she moved her own hand between his and cupped it over his crotch.

Who: Joan
Where: The Robinson's Jupiter.
Relevant: @LeaT (Maureen) @Motoharu (Penny) The remaining adults at the Robinson's Jupiter.

"We'll handle it dear," Joan said and hugged her daughter since it seemed she needed the comfort.
"And don't worry about the meeting. Sure it could perhaps have gone better but it's not a total disaster."
She leaned in a bit closer and whispered in Judy's ear.
"And I'm sure it's not you they are most upset with. All you did was present them with the science."
She pulled back from the hug and ran a finger long her daughter's cheek and jaw bones.
"It will be alright."

She then gave a nod at her wife as she mentioned there was also good news to be shared and they could use something positive to end the meeting on. Though Kat who had had the biggest news to share was gone and the O'Donnell's seemed to have taken a time out for a family hug.
"We have a well now," she said and nodded at the O'Donnell's.
"Thanks to Maxwell and his brother we can now stop drinking the stale water in our tanks. And I hear that Marcus has just planted his test harvest."
She looked around the room with a smile.
"And had the Stevensen's stayed Kat would have even better news to share with us. She found a lake with fresh water and fish in it this morning. What this means is that we now have sustainable sources of both fresh water and food. Should my traps work the way I hope they do we might soon have eggs as well."

Where: O-Donnell Jupiter
Relevent: @Colonel_Liam as Marcus

It had not been a long meeting on the clock, but emotionally it had been a whopper. Megan was fairly happy to be leaving alone with her husband and with the sharing of some good news. She was a bit too shocked for conversation on the way home. Their Jupiter was still quiet and empty, they would talk to Martin in the morning when she had a chance to sleep on it.

She changed into a light nightie and sat on the bed as Marcus made tea with the fresh water from the well. "Thank you, this is so much better with the well water." She looked at her husband with obvious pride and affection as he sat behind her and began massaging her shoulders. "Oh God yes that feels great."

Whether by design or by accident, one strap fell from her shoulder, exposing a bit more of her breast. She took a big breath before replying to his question. "Well I'm glad we only have boys. I can't imagine how much more difficult this has to be on the Robinsons." Her heart went out to them, having two beautiful daughters, one so young, too young for this. Not to mention that they had chosen a life with husbands and now to have this thrust upon them. It went without saying. "I don't blame Kat, she is so young herself, but if she is going to be a mother she needs to look past her own selfish needs."

As his massage continued, she melted into him as her body began to relax. "I think I'm going to need to get more creative in ways to please my husband." She turned and kissed him on the lips, a simple kiss at first but escalating rapidly as she parted her lips and more aggressively than normal thrust her tongue between his lips.

Who: Maureen Robinson
Relevent: The remaining Adults.

As Judy announced she was headed for a much needed, and well deserved nap, Maureen gave her a hug. "I'm so proud of you." She whispered into the ear of her eldest daughter as she rocked her gently in her embrace and kissed her cheek. "Yes, your mother and I will break it to Penny, like the other parents will to their kids." She certainly didn't want any more strife between the two girls, little knowing it was already coming to a boil.

Maureen stepped back as well and let her wife take point of sharing the good news to leave things off on a high note. They worked well together, in some ways so opposite, but their pieces fit together better than most hetero couples she had known. As things began to smooth, she was eager for some alone time with Joan, though that would likely have to wait until they had a chance to tell Penny. The last thing she wanted was for their youngest to learn about this from someone else.

As the O'Donnell's left together on at least something of a high note, Maureen and Joan found themselves sort of coupled with Theo and Maxwell. Dr. Smith was still about but she had something of an air of being in another place even when you were in the same room with her. Socializing with the two young men, especially after the subject of the meeting, created sort of a weird boy/girl/boy/girl image in Maureen's mind that sort of distracted her. The thought that she and her wife could potentially have to spread their legs for one of these two was both revolting and erotic at the same time.

Last edited:
Who: Allen Stevensen
Where: Stevensen Chariot
With: @MsBloom (Kat)

He couldn’t help but smile as his wife leaned against him and pulled his hand further down, and especially when her own hand went to his crotch. He caressed her tenderly between her thighs, already feeling a heat growing there.

“Let’s” he replied, giving her a kiss on the forehead before pulling the Chariot off their current path and parking it behind a cluster of greenery. As soon as the rover had stopped, he wrapped his arm around her waist, pulling her into his lap and kissing her neck, enjoying the feeling of her soft skin against his lips. He could feel himself growing hard with need, straddled beneath her as he fumbled around with a free hand for the controls to recline the drivers seat, all the while leaving a trail of slow kisses up and down Kat’s neck.

Who: Alexander
Where: The O’Donnell Jupiter
Relevant: Megan

Alexander continued to rub at the points of tension, soreness, and stress in Megan’s neck, shoulders and back, not at all bothered if his attentions caused her clothing to slip away here and there. It made him feel better to make her feel better, after the meeting.

At the mention of their sons, he let out a dry chuckle. “ I guess we did dodge that bullet. I hate to say it, but I think Maxwell might’ve actually liked the idea. Can’t really blame him. Options for a guy his age were pretty limited here.” he mused as his fingers continued to massage Megan’s muscles.

Her comments about Kat being selfish caused a momentary hiccup in his massage while he wondered if maybe he should have fought harder. Been selfish himself concerning Megan’s body.

He was spared having to voice his thoughts by Megan turning back to him and claiming his mouth with hers. He met her kiss hungrily, a little surprised at her assertiveness. He wasn’t displeased though, he was just used to taking the lead. He felt her tongue invade his mouth and be batted back in turn, even gently biting down with his teeth a few times.

His hands rand down her flanks, temporarily smoothing the silky fabric of her nightie, until his hand came to her hips and then her round ass. Despite her age, the hard work she did in her day to day life meant there was only a big of sag back there, and his fingers slipped under the leg hems of her panties to sink into the flesh there, grabbing at her with frustrated desire.

Though he was still clothed he began to grind at her body beneath her.

Who: Maxwell
The Robinson Jupiter
Relevant: Maureen, Joan, Theo

Maxwell watched his parents go while he stayed behind at the Robinson’s home. Helping himself to more punch, he watched with some disappointment as Judy, the female colonist closest in age to him and Theo go to her cabin.

Though he didn’t consider himself a pervert, Maxwell had actually gotten a little riled up by all the talk of breeding. He had been sexually cooped up since the accident aboard the resolute and at this point something that didn’t involve a screen and his own hand was highly appealing.

Even without Judy around, Maxwell, with certain inhibitions put down by the effects of the punch had some eye candy in Joan and Maureen. He had enough manners to not leer at them like a dirty old man, but if they felt like his eyes lingered on them from time to time, it wasn’t imagined.

Eventually though, the matters of small talk dried up and Maxwell excused himself from the meeting, with a bit of a wobble, as the punch had had a more of an effect than he had expected. “Well I think it’s time I went home. I’ll be by tomorrow to set up a well for you and your family.” he said, and began the walk home, feeling more than a little randy from the mixture of conversational topics, alcohol and thoughts about the various women of the colony.

Who: Nate
Where: Following Penny away from the stevensen jupiter
Who else: @LeaT (Penny) @Colonel_Liam @Motoharu (Mei if she decides to follow)

The push from Martin came as a bit of a surprise to Nate, but it was just enough to get his feet moving again. That moment was more than enough assurance to Nate that Martin was exactly the kind of guy he’d like to be friends with. “Thanks Martin, get home safe” he told him as he walked off after Penny.

He didn’t have much trouble catching up to her and he was absolutely taken by her looks, her figure highlighted under the last rays of twilight. “Penny, wait up! Please let me at least walk with you” he pleaded with concern as he finally reached her, matching her stride. “Nobody meant to hurt your feelings, your sister is way too smart to be crazy” he insisted, looking at her with a flush in his cheeks as they tramped over the rocks and grass.

Kat wasn't slow to move on top of her husband as he pulled her towards him. As he lowered the seat she began grinding against the growing bulge in his crotch and fumbled with the buttons on his shirt, softly moaning at each and every kiss he placed on her neck. Once the seat was reclined all the way back she sat up and pulled off her t-shirt and unhooked her bra before starting to undo her moss green cargo pants.
"I want you so fucking much," she said and with her pants now undone she lay down on top of him, pressing her perky young breasts against his chest while wiggling out of them.

That's when it got tricky because in the heat of the moment she had forgotten that the boots were in the way.
"Hold on," she said and sat back up giving Allen a perfect view of her upper body as she lifted her feet up to where she could reach them, unlaced the boots one after the other and kicked them off.

When she lay back down on top of him the pants now came off much easier.

Who: Joan
Relevant: @LeaT (Maureen), The remaining adults at the Robinson's Jupiter.

With the O'Donnell's gone as well there was a little less negative energy in and around their Jupiter even if she and Maureen of course were still shaken by the main point of it. Maxwell and Theo seemed taken too but maybe not quite as much as the rest had been. In many ways this was a good thing for them, or at least not an entirely bad thing. They were both unattached and wouldn't have to get pregnant and give birth sometime within the next twelve months, counting Earth time. They would have to get used to planning their days and nights according to the cycles of the moon they were on. The days were shorter and so were the nights. How the seasons were affected remained to be seen but maybe Maureen was already working on algorithms to attempt to predict them and also to come up with a time measuring system that would fit the world they would most likely live out the rest of their lives on.

She sat on the semi-circular couch at the center of the main room with an arm around Maureen as if somehow trying to signal to the two men seated opposite them that they belonged to each other. She was normally not very possessive about Maureen but knowing now that they would both have to spread their legs for one of the males of the group, possibly the two sitting in front of them, or Tag, who had been watching the meeting silently from a corner near the corridor to the bedrooms, and only now made his presence known as he too sat down around the table.

Joan knew him fairly well since the two had worked together on the Resolute. He was good with his hands and quite bright even if he often did his best to hide it. He would be useful when they eventually decided to start building houses, and she was sure the O'Donnell's would benefit from his strength and stamina once they got their farming going for real.

Who: Tag
Relevant: The remaining adults at the Robinson's Jupiter.

Tag had never been the talkative type which often meant that people tended to forget his presence. When he did speak it was usually to bluntly point out something he felt was wrong, whether it was a work order or some sort of social injustice that rubbed him the wrong way. He was for the most part quite satisfied with being the guy who got things done, quietly and effectively, without complaining as long as it was a job that was necessary. This was one reason he had liked working for Joan on the Resolute. She almost never gave orders but rather made suggestions as to what needed to be done and trusted the crew to figure out the best way to do something, unless of course she had a specific idea she wanted to try out, and she often did.

Back on Earth while working on the construction of the Resolute his boss had been an insufferable know-it-all who always talked to the workers from above, considering herself better than them just because she made a few bucks more and wore clothes that weren't stained with grease. Joan's clothes were almost never clean after a day's work and he liked that, and the fact that she often sat down with the crew during lunch, shared in their banter and not once had she pulled rank on him or any of the others working for her. He wouldn't say they were friends but he respected her and she respected him.

"Quite the bombshell," he said as he sat down.
"Almost took the walls off of this bucket of bolts."
He nodded to himself and wondered momentarily if the group would survive another meeting on the subject of genetic diversity and procreation. He was hoping though that they would at least get to make requests with regards to coupling. The O'Donnell's wife wasn't bad looking he thought to himself as a smug smile spread on his face.

Who: Allen
Where: On the way back to the stevensen jupiter
Who else: @MsBloom (Kat)

He shrugged his shirt off as she tore open the buttons, and tossed it messily to the side into the passenger seat. As her bra fell, he leaned in to kiss her perky breasts wetly, once each before he lay back with her against him. “I want you more” he told her back, starting up their usual game of one-upsmanship as her enjoyed the feeling of her bare breasts against his chest.

When she leaned back up to unlace her boots, he stayed close, as if keeping the space between them airtight was his goal. He sat up with her, taking one of her nipples between his lips, sucking and fluttering his tongue over it tenderly, his hands grabbing her waist.

He laid back against as she pulled her boots and pants away, bringing his lips to hers. “I want you. Only you, Kat” he told her between their kisses, his fingers already teasing the edge of her panties down her waist. He wanted desperately to be free of his pants, but being beneath the naked redhead was a tough position to leave willingly, and his tongue teased at her lips for reciprocation.

Kat reached in underneath herself and began to undo her husband's pants and pulled them down just enough to free his cock from its confines. It was already hard and as much as she would have loved to take it between her lips and spend an hour teasing him with her tongue and mouth she was too eager to feel it inside her. Maybe later when they got back to their Jupiter and had had their talk with the kids and were alone in their room. For now she simply slid her panties aside and rubbed the tip of his cock against her soaking wet cunt a few times before pushing down on it.
"FUUUCK," she cried out and kissed him passionately as her hips began to move.

He grinned against her lips as she unbuckled his pants and gave him exactly the freedom he desired. None of the pants provided on the Resolute had fit him quite right, especially when Kat got a rise out of him.

Their usual slow, teasing foreplay was not on the agenda as normal, and he groaned out as she simply sank herself down onto his cock, filling herself until he was hilted inside her. He bit her lip as she kissed him, not hard enough to draw blood but not lightly either, and bucked his hips hard to meet hers as she rode him. This wasn’t going to be their usual sex, this was a fuck, plain and simple.

While they could spend hours exchanging soft romantic kisses as some sort of foreplay to the foreplay, sometimes spreading those kisses out from breakfast to bedtime it was different once they got more and more into it. The kisses grew more and more passionate, deeper, more tongue and then teeth. Kat absolutely loved it when Allen took her bottom lip between his teeth and tugged on it, even chewed a little on it and she loved doing it back on him. She also liked to tease his nipples, sucking them, nibbling on them and pinching them.
"I love you so much," she moaned as her hips came to a sudden stop for just a brief moment before she began to ride him even faster and more determined.
"I want you to put a baby in my belly before they can stop us," she whispered in his ear and nibbled on his ear lobe.

“I love you too Kat” he told her as she came to a stop, the tender moment shattered as she went back at him twice as hard as before. He wasn’t going to let her outpace him, the suspension of the Chariot rocking as he thrust himself up into her. He could already feel her sex massaging and squeezing him hard as she whispered her request to him.

He felt the world fall away around them, the only thing left in it was her on him as he wrapped his arms around her and obliged her heartily. It might’ve been the sexiest thing she’d ever said to him. “I’d like to see them try” he grunted as the carnal smacking of their skin against each other echoed in the small compartment.

As Allen started matching her pace and working harder to outpace her the frenzied dance towards a mutual orgasm began. This was something that happened quite often between them. Like Allen Kat wasn't going to be outpaced either and soon the vehicle almost bounced like some carnival ride as the couple fuelled each other until Kat suddenly froze up, arched her back and cried out louder than she had in a long time, mostly because she could with no kids around to hear her. She felt the juices gush out of her and splash all over her husband's thighs.

Her cry, and the way her body clenched around his length, was enough to send Allen over the edge with her, the lower grumble of his groan mixing with her ever sexy voice. He shot off hard, thrust deep inside his lover, his cock throbbing and twitching hard enough for her to feel with every new wave of cum flowing deep inside her gushing sex. She knew how to work a finish out of him, but this was different, as if his body urged him to empty himself completely inside.

He remained inside her, spent, still somewhat hard as he felt the mix of their fluids around his shaft. He pulled her close, hands caressing her face as he kissed her long and deep, leaving their bodies intertwined as they were in that final moment of release. “I love you Kat” he murmured against her lips, kissing her slowly and lovingly.

Who: dr. Smith
Where: near or in the Robinson's Jupiter
Relevant: nobody / anybody / everybody?

She followed the different conversationsand movements in, and leaving the meeting. It went worse than she hoped, but better than she thought it would. Of course if it was just up to her, she would have broke the 'news' to the whole colony, not just the so called adults. But she let Dr. Robinson pull the strings... for now. After all, this thing was definitely not dr. Smith's idea. Nope. She just asked a pointed question, and Judy was intelligent enough to swiftly get to the right solution. Still, she had to work to make it seem less focused about the procreation, and more about all the possible fun in a more free to share community. But she definitelyneeded to speakwith Judy about giving out the right 'vitamins'. And to keep an eye on the explorations about the local sources for possible health and medical purposes...

Staying as long as it seemed to be still about the meeting, dr. Smith - Zoe to her possible friends, which she did not had any - would wander outside occasionally, but linger in the doors, until everyone went awayand it seemed nobody wanted to speak with her. Then she got back to her assigned room that which she shared with the robot, neither being uncomfortable in the other's presence. Pulling up her notes, dr. Smith would be immersed in her own things, until anyone choose to visit her, or was asked to join anyone anywhere.

The following days only the news about the planet, and its plants, animals, and possibly minerals would get her to show any heightened interest, while the medical checkups proceeded.

Kat was spent and relaxed as she remained on top of her husband with him slowly going limp inside her. She loved that feeling. It added to the intimacy of post-coital cuddling. She kissed his neck and ran her fingers through his hair. At some point they would have to get dressed and go back to tell the kids about the meeting but not just yet. She wanted this moment with just Allen and his warm strong body.
"I love you too, so much," she whispered back, her lips brushing against his, and then neither of them spoke for a long while.

It was getting dark outside by the time they eventually got dressed and started back to face what might be the hardest conversation any of them had ever had to have.

"I know how you feel about it all and I'm so angry at Dr Smith I could ..." Kat began as their Jupiter came within visual range.
"No matter. You do realise that no matter how we feel about it, Penny is right. We don't really have much choice but to go along with it. I just wish they consider what I said about us not having any children together yet."

Where: O-Donnell Jupiter
Relevent: @Colonel_Liam as Marcus

The fire of her sudden passion helped to burn away her uncertainty. He had expressed such unconditional love for her. "No matter what..." He had told her with such certainty when everything else in the world was uncertain. It gave her a certain sense of security she had always wanted and he had always provided, but this put it at such a higher level she had no words for it and could only let her body talk for her.

She and her husband both knew the facts of their situation, they were creatures of duty and they understood the science well enough. They had settled on the two boys as their family before now, they hadn't planned on more so in some respects they weren't losing anything. It was just going to feel so wrong doing it. They would love her children even if they were not 'theirs' completely.

She was already feeling wetter and hotter than she had in years. How fucking ironic that it would be the night he couldn't just plunge into her aching kitty on a whim. How was she ever going to make it up to him? Then she remembered, it has been a few years since he has even bothered to ask.

She gently but firmly pushed him back to lay on the bed. On her hands and knees above her, her breasts hung heavy in her snug top. She began to undo his pants. "Some things are just going to have to change." She told him, as she almost frantically worked to open his pants and free his cock. She rarely gave head and never without being asked. But tonight as soon as he sprang free, she giggled like a school girl, her eyes bright as she looked up at him and stuck out her tongue and stroked the underside of his cock like a hungry predator. She teased along the underside of his cock up and down his length, kissing then sucking on each of his testicles. Still not using her hands she opened wide and corralled the head of his cock into her mouth and began bobbing her head, her red hair falling like a curtain across his view unless he was going to hold it.

She didn't take him to climax, not yet at least. Sucking hard and pulling upwards, his cockhead escaped her warm lips with an audible pop. "If you can't make love to my kitty (she never liked coarse language in bed), I can at least let you fuck my ass, unless you would prefer to fuck my mouth."

Penny turned on Nate as he called but she looked more ready to fight than anything he might of had in mind. But his pleading softened her look, and kept her tongue from saying something that would be hard to take back. Nate hadn't actually said anything hurtful about Judy though her mind was so confounded it was hard for her to recall who said what.

She took a few deep breaths trying to keep her composure. She had been every bit as upset about what she had heard as they were, but she had also felt compelled to defend her sister. But as soon as he confirmed that Judy wasn't crazy and she was smart her anger melted away and all that was left was the fear and confusion. Her eyes welled up but she didn't cry, at least not yet. She did press herself into his chest, her hips against his.

"I'm so scared, this can't be happening." She said as she nuzzled herself against him, her chest heaving as she sobbed. She just let it all out as she stood there holding onto him as if he were the only real thing on the entire moon.

Where: On route back to the Stevensen’s Jupiter
Who else: @MsBloom (Kat) @Motoharu (Mei) @Letrixia (Jodi)

He listened as his wife spoke, already trying to think of what he was going to say to the kids. Had Martin and Penny gone home yet? That news was their parents to break to them.

He sighed. “I’m just as angry as you are... but you’re right. It’s the only way we have” he told her, somewhat somber. He hated that Judy was right. And he hated even more the complete lack of consideration there had been for their viability as partners. “They don’t have to consider anything Kat. Nobody’s going to force anybody to do anything, and we’re going to have our baby” he assured her, taking her hand in his as the Chariot reached the Jupiter.

“Well... let’s talk to the kids” he said, resigned to having the hard conversation now rather than putting it off til the morning. He noticed though, that while Martin and Penny hard left, Nate was also gone... and who was that girl with Mei?

Back
Top Bottom