Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Lost in Space IC

Who: Penny Robinson
Where: Stevensen Jupiter
Relevent: @Motoharu Mei

As the youngest colonists converged back on the Stevensen's jupiter, things began to happen rather quickly. Theo was reunited with his sister whom he didn't know was here, the Stevensen's returned and they began to settle in for the night. Penny asked Nate for a shirt to sleep in as Mei's wouldn't likely fit her and she had nothing else. In Mei's room she stripped down to just her panties as she talked with Mei about her fears and concerns. She tried to stay away from Judy's role in all of this but mostly listened and tried to be supportive. As it got close to bed time Penny gave Mei a bit of a warning. "I'm a hugger and I don't have my stuffies but maybe you wouldn't mind taking its place?" She had a bit of a sly smile as she looked at the smaller Mei.

Mei's bed was against the wall and since all the ships were alike, she knew Nate's bed would be just on the other side. "I know you are angry and probably a bit afraid, I don't want to have to get pregnant, but I have to admit I'm a bit curious about the sex part. I'm still a virgin but, I've, you know, done things, with boys, have you?" She asked as she spooned in behind Mei, pressing her front to Mei's back and wrapping her arms around her midsection, at least for now.

Who: Mei Stevensen
Relevant: Least Penny

Mei blushed as she saw Penny strip down to her T-shirt and panties. Her body was so much taller, curvier, and firmer than Mei's. Even though they were the same age, Mei felt small and inadequate. She looked away for a moment when she was changing, but returned when she realized this is what she would wear for the night. Nervously Mei said, "I-I should get changed too." Mei grabbed a light pink, silk night gown. She turned around, stripped to her panties, and put it on. She was too embarrassed to face Penny that close to naked, and she didn't want her to see her small chest. The nightgown ended, just above Mei's knees. Nervously, she reached up her night gown, and pulled off her panties, throwing them into the laundry hamper. She looked back at Penny and quietly asked, "you don't think it's weird that I sleep without panties? I just think it is more comfortable?"

As Penny told her that she was a hugger, Mei's eyes darted to under her bed. In truth, Mei had hid a stuffed penguin under there, thinking that Penny would have judged her for taking it to space. Mei felt relieved that that wasn't the case, but she was not about to bring it out now. She definitely wanted Penny to hug her, not it. "That's fine," Mei said while looking at her feet. "I like cuddles. I used to cuddle all the time with Dad or Nate."

Mei felt in heaven with Penny's arms wrapped around her. She could feel the warmth emanating from her body and a soft feeling against her back. Mei kept both her hands down near her thighs. She desperately wanted to touch herself, but knew she had to hold back. Mei muttered quietly, "I've never done anything with anybody. I've never even been kissed by anybody, besides my brother when we were like 5. I do think about sex a lot. It comes up in my reading, but parts of it seem so humiliating or painful. Some other things might be nice though. With the right person." Mei suddenly became angry, "That's what pisses me off the most, that we don't get to choose who to be with."

Who: Allen
Where: The Stevensen’s Jupiter
Who else: @MsBloom (Kat) and the kids

Allen stepped out of the Chariot, ready to send the other kids home and have ‘the talk’ with Mei and Nate. But, seeing them all together... he couldn’t do it. It could wait until morning, better to let them all have an evening together without that weight on their shoulders.

He looked over at Kat, giving her a knowing shake of his head to indicate that he’d changed his mind about telling the kids of the meeting. “Hey kids, everyone staying the night?” He asked, trying to act... normal, or at least not betray what he wasn’t ready to confront them with yet.

He tapped a quick message to the other parents as they headed inside. “I think I’m about ready to hit the sack, you?” He asked Kat, desiring to just have some alone time with her. There’d be more work to do in the morning. They still had a homestead to make after all.

Before he went to bed, he pulled Mei and Nate in for a hug, squeezing each of them a bit tighter and longer than normal. “I love you two” he told them, before heading into his bedroom. It felt important to let them know, before dropping the bomb.

Penny smiled at Mei's modesty in turning around to get changed. She didn't blame her as she knew lots of girls were that way. Her household, without any men or boys, had always been a bit lax about dress code. They weren't nudists or anything, but they were all pretty comfortable in their skin, even when it was all they were wearing. "That's cute." She said of her pink silk night dress, especially the way it clung so closely to her body, she could see the outline of her nipples capping her small breasts. She was the cutest little doll Penny could hope for. She licked her lips as Mei made an effort to remove her panties without exposing herself to Penny. "I don't think it's weird at all." She reached beneath Nate's shirt and did the same. "When in Rome as they say." She tossed her panties onto her neatly folded pile of clothes.

Spooning and talking with Mei, it wasn't long before she had an arm under her neck between her shoulder and her pillow, the other wrapped around her waist. The hand on her mid-section began to caress her stomach. "This silk feels so nice I just want to touch you all over." Penny said though her hand didn't roam anywhere it shouldn't, at least for just friends. "Never been kissed?" Penny responded with surprise though she soon felt bad about it. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean there is anything wrong with that, I was just surprised because you are so kissable looking." She snuggled a bit closer and gave a big sigh. "If you turn around, I'll kiss you." She said, feeling her heart flutter with nervousness as it would be a very awkward night if Mei rejected her.

Who: Joan
Where: The Robinson's Jupiter.
Relevant: @LeaT (Maureen)

Maureen's playful resistance had Joan giggling as well. She did play the role of damsel in distress ever so well.
"I'll put you down when I put you down," she said lightheartedly moments before tossing her wife onto their queen-sized bed.
A smile spread across her face as the landing had Maureen's skirt ride up enough to give her a glimpse of her underwear. Lace indeed. Nice. She let her eyes linger a bit and licked her lips before pulling her t-shirt off to reveal her spandex training bra and started unbuttoning her cargo pants as Maureen mentioned Penny still being out there and then seconds later that their youngest daughter would be staying with Nate and Mei at the Stevensen's which was a good idea considering it was already dark outside.
"Good," she said and stepped out of her pants before getting onto the bed, pushing Maureen back onto it and straddling her.
She leaned in close and kissed her wife as she pressed her crotch against her lower abdomen.
"No risk of her walking in wanting to report what they all got up to over there then," she said with a big smile."

Who: Kat
Where: The Stevensen's Jupiter.
Relevant: @Amante (Allen). The Kids.

Kat nodded at the kids gathered at their Jupiter and it struck her how they weren't really that much younger than herself. Nate was 17 and Mei 16. Considering her husband's age she was young enough to be their older sister and she knew that at least Mei was feeling a bit annoyed about her trying to play mum to them. That was one of the reasons she fully intended to leave the talk to Allen. At least he was their father and had always been their father.
"So you're staying her then?" she asked Penny who confirmed she was bunking up with Mei.
Kat raised an eyebrow at her step daughter and then at Penny.
"Alright then," she said and then excused herself to say she needed to wash off before bed.

Having washed off with a sponge at the sink she then went to the bedroom she shared with Allen, undressed and got into bed next to him. While she hadn't made any promises of more intimacy when they got back home she still wanted to pleasure her husband one more time in the way she would have to do so until she was pregnant. She reached under the covers and placed her left hand on his cock while pressing her breasts into his side leaning in for a kiss. She then let her tongue wander down to his nipples. Despite the hair on his chest she loved to suck on them, nibble on them while stroking him to get him hard for the next stage of what was normally foreplay for them.

Relevant: @LeaT Penny

Mei quickly forgot all about her anger when she heard Penny's offer. Mei felt her body get warm, and her head start pulsating. She had never felt this nervous before. Penny's words, plus her gentle caress all over her body, made Mei's mind blank. She wanted to feel her touch all over, and feel her lips on her own. There was no one better on this new planet to have her first kiss with then Penny, and she could not believe it would actually happen.

Mei was completely silent for a full 10 seconds after Penny said she would kiss her. Then finally, she whispered, "You will?" Mei then spun around Penny's arms and looked deep into Penny's brown eyes. Mei then closed her eyes, and puckered. She was too nervous to take the lead, and hoped that the more experienced Penny would be able to make her feel comfortable.

The tone of Mei's voice showed her enthusiasm for the idea even as she asked for confirmation. Penny giggled and relaxed her grip as she said "Of course I will." In a moment they were lying face to face. Mei's full lips puckered up like she was going to kiss her grandmother. Penny suppressed another giggle, not wanting to inadvertently make her feel self-conscious at her inexperience. Penny puckered as well and pressed her lips against Mei's in a very chaste kiss. "MMmmmm" she hummed as she pulled away, 'your official first kiss'. She whispered in as solemn a voice as she could muster.

She gave Mei a moment to react but then pressed her lips against the other girls again. This time it was with more heat and urgency and need and she sucked on Mei's lower lip a moment as she pulled her head back. Her hand ran up Mei's side, her thumb strumming against her nipple just before she kissed her again, this time she parted her lips and her tongue caressed Mei's lips as if she were lapping up her lip gloss (if she had any).

Who else: @MsBloom (Kat)

Already laying in the bed, Allen sighed contentedly as Kat stripped and lay next to him. He never tired of feeling her heat and the suppleness of her skin against him. He kissed her back, a soft grumble of pleasure escaping his lips as her hands took his cock once more. "At this rate..." he told her, pausing as her mouth teased over his nipple for the first time, "...we might get to four before we go to sleep." He teased his fingers through the amber sea of her hair, growing quickly stiff once again. He looked down, ever pleased by the sight of her lithe fingers wrapped around his lengthy member. He knew what was coming next, a bead of precum appearing from the head in anticipation of tasting her and being tasted in turn.

Who: Maureen Robinson
Where: Robinson Jupiter
Relevent: @MsBloom as Joan

"Let them have their night of fun as kids." It was good news on several fronts, or so she told herself, having no idea they had seen what had happened and what it would do to the trust level between them all. That knowledge would have ruined their evening and Maureen needed this night together just as much as she thought Joan did.

Maureen watched with delight as Joan began to undress, though she didn't remove any of her own clothes. She liked to be stripped, she also enjoyed having her clothes rumpled a bit, at least during sex. She had little doubt Joan would soon have her in whatever state of undress suited her mood. It didn't take much effort, but Maureen did wait for Joan to push her back onto the bed, her legs spreading which made her skirt ride up all the more.

Maureen had well toned abs, a popular spot for Joan to grind against. Despite her damsel in distress act, Maureen kissed Joan eagerly as her larger breasts, even in the bra, overlapped her own more modest mounds. Her hands reached up and caressed the sides of Joan's breasts for a moment before finding the lower hem and tugging it upward. She would have trouble removing it herself, but it was at least a signal to Joan she wanted to be smothered in her ample dark tit flesh.

Relevant: @LeaT Penny

Mei finally had her first kiss. It felt almost electric to have her lips touch Penny's and she felt warm all over. The kissed ended too early, and Mei opened her eyes to look at Penny. She quietly whispered, "that felt nice," and then Penny suddenly kissed her again.

This kiss was very different and much better than her last one. She could not believe how good it felt to have Penny suck on her mouth, and her tongue against her. Mei was so distracted by the kiss, it took her a moment to realize what Penny was doing with her hands. A pleasent shiver went down Mei's spine as Penny's hand grazed her nipple.

Mei knew she couldn't remain too passive, but she was still nervous. She opened her mouth slightly, and gently stuck her tongue out, brushing it against Penny's, confused at what she should do. Mei could no longer keep her hands idle at her thighs, and without really realizing it, she brought her left hand onto Penny's bare thigh, and pressed her right hand against her pussy through her night gown. She wasn't quite masturbating yet, but just the pressure of her hand and thighs felt pleasent, and magnified what she was feeling.

Penny liked to think of herself as heterosexual, though it might have just been to irritate her moms, but she had never felt such an attraction to another girl than she did for Mei. She was delighted to be her first kiss, and with luck might be her first for a few other things. She enjoyed toying with Mei's lips and tongue, probing more assertively into her mouth once she parted her lips for her. Without giving it much though, her knee went between Mei's and she pressed her thigh up in between Mei's slender thighs. She found the other girl's hand and she smiled knowingly at the smaller girl. "Naughty naughty." She told her and the hand that had brushed her nipple reached down to firmly take Mei's wrist and pull her hand from her sex. Instead she guided Mei's misbehaving hand to her full breast, encouraging her to explore her.

Penny's thigh began to rhythmically rub into Mei's vulva. Penny shifted her weight to put more pressure on Mei's sex. Unknown to her, as that pressure increased, Nate would hear it on the other side of the wall. Penny shifted further, so that soon she was nearly on top of Mei and Penny was grinding her own sex against Mei's bony hip.

Relevant: @Amante (Allen). The Kids.
As Kat moved down her husband's chest and stomach she also repositioned herself so that by the time she could reach his cock with her lips she simply had to throw one leg over his broad shoulders and her pussy would be exposed to him, exposed for him to take pleasure from tasting while she took pleasure from the taste of his precum and both of them fuelling the other with their moans of pleasure as they gave each other oral stimulation.

She loved the feeling of his stiff length filling up her mouth, loved the taste of it as she massaged it with her tongue. She loved cupping his testicles in her hand, massaging them, gently squeezing them, tickling the perineum behind them, massaging it or playfully digging a nail into it to ensure he would not orgasm too soon.

It was a rare occasion for her to stimulate him orally until he orgasmed but as they had already fucked and this was a belated foreplay it would be how they ended their night together, with him filling her mouth with his thick creamy seed, a taste she loved and often longed for. This was the reason why she so often dug his seed out of herself after he had filled her up and tasted it off of her fingers, mixed with her own juices. Tonight though she would taste his seed in its pure form.

Joan pulled off her bra when Maureen indicated she wanted it gone and tossed it on the floor by the foot of the bed. She then pushed her naked breasts with their full dark nipples onto her wife's face while grinding into her firmly toned belly. Her breath was getting heavier as her hips moved faster but then she stopped. It was going too fast. Instead she sat up straight, still straddling Maureen and biting her bottom lip she reached for the neckline of that white blouse and rather than slowly unbuttoning it she ripped it open, buttons flying in all directions and grabbed those beautiful breasts, kneading them while at the same time pushing the white lace bra out of the way. They may be small but they were the most beautiful breasts she had seen.

She moved down until her crotch was level with Maureen's, placed her left leg between her wife's and pushed she skirt up all the way to her waist. She could almost feel the heat emanating from her wife's pussy against her own as they were now mere inches apart. She placed took Maureen's hands and placed them on her breasts and then placed her own hands on Maureen's before closing the gap between their pussies. She gasped with pleasure, despite the fact that there were still two layers of fabric between them, and started to grind, slowly but hard and steadily.
"I love you so ... so much," she moaned and caught Maureen's nipples between her fingers, softly pinching them.

Who: Nate
Where: His room in the Jupiter
Who else: @LeaT (Penny) and @Motoharu (Mei)

Nate had given Penny one of his shirts, and spent a not insignificant amount of time in his bed imagining what she looked like in it... just the shirt. The perk of her breasts... the curve of her hips... needless the say, he was having trouble sleeping. He tossed and turned for a bit, finally getting somewhat comfortable on his side, facing the wall. Not long after he'd settled in, he heard a rhythmic sort of bumping against the wall from the other side. What were those two... his face flushed as one possibility popped into his head. They couldn't be... were they? He wasn't sure whether her was embarrassed to be hearing it or jealous of not causing it. He laid on his back now, but the sound didn't go away. He resolved to give it another minute or two before knocking on the door and asking them... asking them what? He groaned softly, conflicted. He could say nothing and have to listen to it, or knock on their door and then they'd know he heard. No, he'd knock on the door. He needed to sleep, or at least, needed to not hear... that. He'd give them another minute or two, maybe the sound would stop.

Where: The Stevensen's Jupiter
Who Else: @MsBloom (Kat)

He made small noises of appreciation as her lips kissed and trailed down his torso, giving a final pleased groan as her mouth wrapped around the girth of his cock. He pulled her hips against his face, his tongue tracing heavy trails back and forth in her lips, tasting her heat and musk. He loved the feedback loop of pleasure on pleasure as they drove each other harder and harder.

He ran his hands tenderly over her thighs as his tongue fluttered circles over her clit, his back arching a little as she grabbed and massaged his testicles. Never one to be outdone, he slipped two fingers into her wetness, caressing her inner walls on the sweet spot as his tongue continued to flick tenderly back and forth over her clit. There was no intention of leaving their carnal entanglement until each had tasted of the other completely, and he was more than happy with that, already feeling a building pressure below his waist, a flexing in his cock and an ache in his balls as he battled back his urge to finish.

Who: Megan O'Donnell
Where: O-Donnell Jupiter
Relevent: @Colonel_Liam as Marcus

The sudden fall back on the bed had Megan giggling as she landed on her husband and his still stiff cock pounding deeper into her. Her heavy mom breasts bounced on his hairy chest, tickling her nipples and adding to her general enjoyment of the ride. He was churning his thick cum in her ass as he continued to thrust as long as his cock stayed hard enough to piston in and out of her tight ass. She placed her hands on his chest, enjoying the solid feel of him and exposing her clit enough for him to circle it with his fingers. Between the clit teasing and now twisting his nipples as delicately as his rough fingers allowed, her body was squirming and fidgeting while still impaled on his shaft. Soon she was twerking on top of him as her climax came upon her like an ambush. "AAhhhh Yess.. Yess." She screamed out hoping the boys weren't back yet. She hadn't heard them, but she was rather distracted.

She collapsed on top of him, feeling his now flaccid cock get ejected from her rose bud, which leaked his cum until it slowly closed up from the invasion. She lay there on top of him, a spent hot mess, but as happy as she had been since they landed on this deserted moon. After the destruction of the Resolute, it had been a blessing to set foot on a moon they had a chance on, even if it wasn't going to be easy.

Marcus spooned her from behind, sorting her sweaty hair and kissing her body. "It was pretty, fucking, amazing." Showing off one last time her new 'dirty' talk policy in the bedroom. She relaxed there for a while until she was relatively certain she heard someone else. "I should check on the boys and get you cleaned up." She stood and put on a bathrobe, the lack of a 'master bath' one of the bigger shortcomings of the jupiters. She wrapped it snugly around her and checked on her boys. She then went and got a basin of warm water, cloths, soap, and towels.

Returning to their room she soaped her hands up good then began to wash his flaccid cock with her soap slick hands. Cupping his balls and tugging at his shaft until she resuscitated him to hardness once more. As he stiffened she quickened her pace, her 'mom boobs' jiggling heavily as she bit her lower lip and gave him a mischievous smile. She knew how sensitive he got right after a climax.

Who: Maureen Robinson
Where: Robinson Jupiter
Relevent: @MsBloom as Joan

Maureen always relished the freeing of Joan large dark breasts, seeing them spill out towards her, nearly smothering her in waves of soft dark flesh. Her warm mouth sought out a black nipple, suckling upon it until she felt the hard bud of her nipple between her thin smooth lips. She used her teeth enough to get her partner's attention, the threat of punishment she so often craved from her more dominant wife. She could tell she had goaded her into a fast start but then Joan was on to her, slowing her pace and sitting upright.

Pouting at having that thick black nipple pulled from her mouth she looked up defiantly, only to be rewarded with a ripped open blouse and buttons everywhere. Joan claimed her smaller breasts with dark skilled hands, tugging the interfering bra out of her way. Her small breasts aged well, nearly as firm and pert as when she had first sucked on them.

Maureen smiled as Joan found their favorite position, not wasting time with stripping her completely but getting the their pleasure as quickly as possible. Joan mounted Maureen as confidently as any man could. As two pairs of hands fondled two pairs of breasts, Joan pressed her weight onto Maureen's soaking wet pussy and began grind into her. Maureen arched her back, thrusting her tits against Joan's grip, her small brown nipples hard as bullets.

It was perhaps below the belt but Maureen always had a pretty good sense of just how much Joan could take, and she tried to push just past it. "Will you still say that after you've tasted dick for the first time." She was playing with fire, but she wanted to feel the heat in a bad way.

Relevant: @LeaT Penny @Amante Nate

Mei was shocked at how aggressive Penny was. Even in her fantasies, Mei tended to be a sub, and she loved the feeling of Penny taking charge. At first Mei was embarrassed that Penny caught her touching herself as she kissed, but when Penny pressed her hand to her large breasts, Mei greedily groped them. They were so much larger and softer than her own. Mei stopped holding back, and roughly pawed at Penny's chest with her right hand as her left went up her thigh, and grabbed Penny's firm ass.

As Penny started grinding against her, Mei started feeling better than she ever had before. She started to lose her sense and self-restraint, and began moving her hips against Penny's thighs. As Penny shifted on top, Mei felt the wet feeling of her pussy against her hip. It was only then that she realized how wet she was as well. Finally, it became too much, and Mei started softly moaning in her high pitched voice, forgetting that her brother was just across the wall.

Penny had never actually tribbed with another girl but when she first started thinking about sex she would spy on her moms at times and had learned a technique or two. Of course there was also porn which helped round out her repertoire at least theoretically. Mei's small size and naturally submissive nature, just seemed to bring it out of her naturally. The combined wetness of their young virgin pussies was beginning to be easily felt between them. If there was one thing Mei wasn't shy about though, it was Penny's breasts. Penny rose more upright, taking her weight from her hands she pulled Nate's shirt off and tossed it by the rest of her clothes. Pinning Mei more clearly onto her back her hands were free to explore Penny's breasts as she began rocking her hips again, making her boobs bounced heavily unless Mei handles them.

Mei's voice surprised her and more than a few high pitched moans escaped her before Penny clamped her hand across her mouth. "Shhhhh" She whispered to her but didn't let up on her rocking which carried through the wall much more effectively than Mei's small voice. Still the vision of Penny's dark arm and hand thrust across Mei's mouth gave the impression of sex that might easily be misconstrued by and outside observer.

Who else: @LeaT (Penny) @Motoharu (Mei)

When he heard a high pitched moan, barely faint enough through the wall to hear, Nate turned a thorough shade of red in the face that would’ve been comical if it weren’t entirely dark. They were... doing... it? Whatever ‘it’ meant for two girls; Nate wasn’t particularly familiar with the ins and outs of it.

He got up out of bed, not bothering to put a shirt or pants on. He simply walked out into the hall in his boxers. After all, he was just going to knock, maybe whisper through the cracked door, then go to bed. Who cared if he was just in his boxers?

Such a simple plan, but he found himself frozen at the door, Mei and Penny’s activities clearer now than through the wall. He took a breath, and knocked.

Relevent: @apollo247 as Theo

As they each lent the other a 'helping' hand, Penny quickly moved towards him, straddling his lap and making herself a bit more comfortable. She overhanded his cock head and rubbed her palm, smearing his precum on it and lubing herself up for when she fisted his shaft and began stroking him properly. Her firm young tits jiggled as she pumped him, the light mocha colored orbs capped with dark brown areolas each with an almost perfectly cylindrical nipple popping out towards him.

"What is that supposed to mean?" She asked as he mentioned her skill and virginity as if they were a contradiction. "If I weren't this skilled, I'd have had a hard time keeping my v-card." She said with a smile as the sound of her stroking took on a wet sound as she milked his precum. She squirmed at his touch but it was clear she was intent on making him cum first.

Relevant: @LeaT Penny @Amante Nate

Penny was completely naked on top of Mei. Mei stared her up and down, as she bounced on her. She was by far the most beautiful girl she'd ever seen. Mei reached out, and continued to grope one of Penny's bouncing breasts. Her other hand still gripped Penny's ass, and started groping it as well. She could feel the warm feeling in her pussy building.

As Penny held her hand over Mei's mouth, Mei started to get more turned on. Her brother was the furthest thing from her mind, and instead of realizing that Penny wanted her to be quiet, she started licking Penny's hand. She got one finger into her mouth, and began sucking on it.

Mei was completely lost in the amazing experience, until she heard a knock on the door. All of a sudden, she realized how close her brother's room was to hers, and she became flush with embarrassment. She quickly let go of Penny, who was still on top, and with a concerned whisper, asked her, "what should we do?" Once Penny got off, she fixed her nightie and and used the blanket to cover everything but her head.

Who: Marcus
Where: The O'Donnel Jupiter
Relevant: Megan

Marcus lay on the bed recovering from his 'ordeal;, despite her gentle and nurturing nature, when she got worked up, Megan became almost a different person in her lust. Something in particular had taken ahold of her tonight to spur her to offer oral, anal, and expand her bedroom vocabulary so much.

When she returned with basin of warm water and clothes he joined her in cleaning up the other, wiping her sweat from her face and neck and working lower and lower, lingering on her heavy breasts for longer than was necessary to clean her off. As he got lower he hitched up her robe and ran a cloth gently over her ravaged bottom where she hadn't been able to absorb of all of his cum, and some was still leaking out to drip down her rear and inner thighs.

However he was like putty in her hands, when she went to work on cleaning his cock. He was always sensitive after and erection had faded, and it was almost painful for her to handle him in that state. She was working him to hardness again, and when she moved her hand to readjust her grip he lunge forward, grabbing her by the waist and tossing her on her back onto the bed again, pulling her robe apart in a feral motion. "Don't start something you can't finish." he growled before he lowered his mouth to one of her breasts and began to suck on her nipple.

Who:Martin and Maxwell
Where: Entering the O'Donnel Jupiter.
Who: All the Stevenson's, Theo and Jodi

When it became obvious that the Stevenson parents weren't interested in listening to the "kids" and Penny was intent on conquering both of the Stevenson kids, Martin had felt rather superfluous. If Nate's bedroom was anything like his, and he knew with cetainty that it was, then if Martin wanted to join in the sleep over he and Nate would have to cuddle in the same way that Penny and Mei were planning, or sleep on the couch.

Nate seemed like a nice guy, but even if Nate swung for both teams, Martin didnt, and while the couch was certainly not uncomfortable, it didn't make sense to Martin to sleep there, when a short walk in the bracing chill would get him to his own bed. So wishing everyone a good night he had left and made his way home, where by a stroke of good fortune he encountered Maxwell and Theo coming home.

Martin caught Theo's attention, and pointed to where the the light's of the Stevenson's ship were visible in the distance. "We found a stowaway on the Stevenson's ship. For some reason she reminded me of you. I remember you mentioned having a sister.... and well.. maybe you should look for yourself." he said, before he and Maxwell moved into their Jupiter. Upon entering the could hear..."noises* coming from their parents cabin.

The two brothers looked at each other and suprressed laughter. This whole situation was just becoming too ridiculous. They parted ways and went to their own cabians, doing their best to shut out the noise Megan and Marcus were making.

Penny giggled as Mei began to lick her palm, a sound heard clearly on the other side of the door, though it turned to a moan of her own as Mei managed to suck one finger into her warm wet mouth. Penny didn't really know Mei all that well, but she had the definite impression she had a lot of pent up sexual frustration in that tiny body of hers. She wondered if Mei had ever had a climax and whether she could keep herself quiet if she did. The fact that Mei's hand had gone so quickly to her own sex suggested she was no stranger to self pleasure and sleeping without panties kind of reinforced that thought.

Penny froze when she heard the knock on the door but her expression was more curious than panicked. She doubted they had been loud enough to wake her parents. At least it was a knock to give them some warning, she hadn't locked the door and she hadn't seen Mei do it either. She smiled down at Mei and gave a few last slow and deliberate grinds before leaning down, her large dark boobs fully engulfing Mei's small pale titties. She place a hand on either side of Mei's head, she kissed her quickly. "Let's hope it's Nate." She said with a wicked grin before standing and retrieving Nate's shirt to slip over her otherwise naked body. She looked over at Mei who had covered up so completely it was obvious she was hiding something, she smiled at shook her head, she was just too damn cute.

Padding quietly to the door she opened it, seeing it was indeed Nate. "Hey, you can't sleep either?" She asked, stepping back and opening the door wider so he could enter if he dared.

Who: Megan O'Donnell
Where: O-Donnell Jupiter
Relevent: @Colonel_Liam as Marcus

Marcus' affectionate and thorough cleaning of Megan's body was soothing and much appreciated. She gave him a playful smile but remained silent as his attention to the cleanliness of her boobs went well beyond fastidious. Her nipples softened with the warm water, flattening somewhat unless specifically teased to attention. As he went lower she widened her stance, she knew she was a right mess and appreciated his willingness to help her get cleaned up. Her hips swiveled a bit as he worked, Marcus wasn't the only one that was hyper sensitive after climax. He stayed gentle though, not tormenting her still aching pussy.

Megan however wasn't quite as gentle as she worked his cock and balls as if preparing him for another round. As his cock stiffened his aggressiveness returned with it and she soon found herself on her back beneath him. Her robe parted and her nipples turned hard almost as his mouth engulfed one of them. She reached down instinctively as if she were going to guide him to her kitty but at the last minute remembered. She took a firmer grip of his shaft and tugged his cock up her body towards her breasts. "You wanna fuck my boobs?" She asked, something they had done before, but not to completion. She had always thought facials were humiliating but tonight she was eager to give her husband novel ways of marking his ownership of her, even if her womb was to be borrowed for the continuation of humanity.

Relevant: @Amante (Allen)

It was certainly like a self-amplifying feedback loop of pleasure surging through them both, his pleasure increasing her pleasure and her pleasure doing the same to him as they became more than the sum of themselves. Kat had learned all the sensitive spots on her husband's cock, the rhythm with which he enjoyed her bobbing head the most, when to apply more pressure to his testicles and when to focus her attention more on the perineum and he knew her pussy just as well. It was as if they had been made for each other, made to feed of each other's pleasure. And they both loved taking their time giving the other pleasure as well. Sometimes this part of their sex life could last up to an hour before they fucked, usually with Kat on top riding her husband with a furious passion, or him pinning her face down on the bed and pounding into her from behind like a cave man claiming his mating partner. It was usually the latter that gave her the most deeply satisfying orgasms, especially if he also pulled on her hair and gave her ass the occasional slap.

Already having been intimate earlier that evening they were both already close and she could feel the blood pumping through the thick veins of his cock. She could feel the contractions in his testicles and perineum and felt his precum flow profusely into her mouth, all clear signs that he was close to shooting his load. At the same time she felt her own abdominal muscles start to contract, her vaginal tract pulsing around his fingers. Her clit felt engorged and it wouldn't take much to send her over the edge.

"Please," she whimpered.
"I want to feel your thumb in my ass."

Joan worked her hips faster but without losing the intensity of each thrust against her wife's pussy. The thin lace fabric had been bunched together and pushed to the side. The less delicate fabric of her own boxer briefs had not so she stopped, untangled herself from her wife's legs and pulled them off revealing her carefully trimmed thick black pubes and underneath it the dark pink petals with her large clit poking out of the hood under which it usually hid. She then turned Maureen over and pushed her left thigh underneath her crotch and smashed he pussy into Maureen's from behind [NSFW]. It was a much more primal feeling and it was also the preferred position when they did use the strap on.

Joan reached for her wife's beautiful long black hair and pulled her to a knee stand while wrapping her other hand around to grop her breasts, tease, pinch and pull on her nipples. Her breath was heavy and it was a good thing everyone else was either asleep or away from the Jupiter as she was louder than usual. Her groans deeper, almost like growls.
"Who knows? I might just be converted," she said with a deep groan even if she was pretty sure that would never happen.
It was just to tease her wife but it also planted an idea in her subconscious that wouldn't take conscious form until the next morning.
A few more hard thrusts and she felt herself on the verge of an orgasm and she began kissing Maureen's neck and nibble on her ear lobes.
"Cum with me," she groaned but the words themselves were barely articulate.

Last edited:
Who else: @LeaT (Penny) @Motoharu (Mei)

"Hey..." he started to say, trailing off as Penny, to his surprise, opened the door wide. He looked over her, clad only in his t-shirt, and forgot to be embarrassed that he was only in his boxers in front of her. He had a growing stiffness beneath the thin fabric, and he hoped that the pale moonlight wouldn't make it too obvious. He cleared his throat. "I uh... yeah I couldn't sleep" he admitted, stepping closer to Penny but not entering the room quite yet. "I think one of you was- I heard a bumping on the wall" he told her, only a few inches between them as his voice dropped to a proper whisper. He peeked around Penny for a second, seeing Mei bundled up beneath the blankets like there was a snowstorm going on. His mind gave a brief flash of what might be beneath, and he snapped his eyes back to Penny's beautiful figure. He stepped into the room, feeling a bit more naked as he felt his sister looking at him. It wasn’t like she hadn’t seem him this bare before, but the context was a bit different this time. “You cold or something?” he teased his sister.

Where: The Stevensen's Jupiter
Who Else: @MsBloom (Kat)

He could feel her body tensing, feel her sex gripping and quivering around is fingers. She was as close as he was, and he found it a bit surprising when she requested his thumb in her tightest hole. She usually hated the idea of anal sex, which given his cock, he didn't blame her for. It seemed so naughty, so lewd, that she'd asked, and he didn't hesitate to oblige. Licking his thumb, he rubbed circles around the tight pucker of her ass, teasing and feeling it out for a moment before pressing his finger firmly against her entrance, letting it part slowly around his thumb until it was in to the first knuckle.

He felt a sweat breaking out across his legs and back, so close to finishing as he was and as hard as their exertions were to resist. Her tongue slid over the underside of his cockhead, and that was all it took. His hips bucked, and he felt himself throb in her mouth as he shot off in it's warm embrace. He moaned hard against her sex, tongue sliding hard and deep across her lips and clit as cum rushed in wave after wave from his cock.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom