Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The battle in the Night ((me and Raziel))

Ellarwyn smiled a little when he luaghed at her nip. She opened her eyes and smiled at him as his hands ran down the sides of her body, her clothes almost like a mocking barrier between his hands and her skin. She looked at him for a moment before she kissed him softly, closing her eyes.

He smiled as he looked back into her eyes, marveling at his luck. But then he felt her lips against his, and let let out a content sigh as he returned the kiss. But it was short-lived, breaking after about a minute and looking into her eyes again. "Do you think you are ready?"

Ellarwyn smiled as he returned the kiss. She looked at him when they broke it off. She seemed to blush a little and said "I'm not sure...I haven't been so close with a man before" she said, which was true. She had always been independent, never leaning on a man,

He couldn't help but smile a little brighter when he heard that. "Another sign that you were meant for me. Your heart pushed away all others. They weren't meant for you." He gently kissed her again, pulling her closer to him.

Ellarywn looked at him as he spoke. She smiled and said "I see" before his lips connected with hers once more. She closed her eyes and kissed him back, feeling pull her closer to him still.

He broke the kiss by gently nipping her lip, tugging lightly before letting it go. He looked deep into her eyes, feeling his heart jump into his throat. "I will wait forever for you if I have to." He whispered, completely sincere.

She looked at him and said "I don't think it will be that long" she said softly. She looked at him and smiled at him and she kissed him again and pulled away after a moment.

He couldn't help but smile brighter at her words, and when she kissed him, he didn't let her pull away, simply moving closer to keep the kiss going. He was head over heels in love with her, following his heart and soul back to her. He wasn't going to let her go. He finally broke the kiss, looking deep into her eyes. "I'm not going to hurt you." He whispered.

Ellarwyn smiled into the pulled when he did not let her move away. She looked at him as he whispered. She looked down for a moment and said "I know" she said.

He gently kissed her. The whole time he was with her, his blood had been slowly heating up, and now his clothes were starting to get unbearable. He slowly pulled his cloak off and threw it off the bed, trying to get himself to cool down some.

Ellarywn could feel him getting hotter. She looked at him and said "Are you alright...you seemed to be getting very hot" she said touching his face for the moment. She was worried and she didn't know what was happening to him.

(um... that was figurative. A internal heat from need. XD)

He smiled softly and nuzzled his cheek gently into her hand. "Yes, I'm ok." He said softly, his eyes closing as he enjoyed her touch. He turned and gently kissed her palm before opening his eyes and looking at her, with a almost seducing look.

((Oh Lol))
Ellarwyn smiled when he said he was okay. She looked at him was he kissed her palm. Every time his skin made contact with hers, even though he was a cold being, his touch left her on fire. She blushed lightly at the look he gave her. She smiled at him and grinned.

He had to hold back from grinning himself, a rather bright smile left on his face. He pulled her closer and kissed her deeply. He slowly moved his body over hers, blanketing hers with his. His hands moved next to her shoulders to hold himself up, a little afraid of squishing her.

Ellarwyn looked at him as he moved over her. She moved her head up and kissed him, her tongue prodding at his lips. SHe closed her eyes and wrapped an arm around the back on his neck, pulling him closer.

His mouth opened as he felt her tongue, granting her access as his tongue came out, dancing and playing around hers. He moved down onto his left elbow, the arm going around her shoulders, pulling her closer, so tight against him. Soon, he had to break the kiss and take some panted breaths. "I need you." He whispered, blushing.

She felt him pull her closed to him, she could feel every inch of her as they kissed. She felt him break away and she watched as he panted. His whisper made her blush lightly. She then slowly moved her lips up to his ear, as if she was about tell him a secret and whispered "Then take me..."

He heard her whisper, and another shock went down his body from her breath on his ear. He kissed her neck, gently nipping to tease. But he kissed up, finding her lips. His right hand came around and slowly unbuttoned his shirt, before slowly peeling it off, shifting his weight to his right side for a moment to get it off completely, throwing it to the floor. He kissed her deeper, nipping her lip lightly, hoping for a positive for his next question. "Do you want me to change you, so we can stay together, forever?"

Ellarwyn felt his kisses and nips to her neck and lips and she closed her eyes. She kissed him back before he asked his next question. She looked at him and bit her lower lips for a moment and she said "I would like to..but...I'm afraid" she said looking at him.

He heard her words, and he slowly moved his head back about a centimeter, looking deep into her eyes. "Tell me why." He said softly. His voice portrayed concern, a need to make her worries disappear. His right hand moved up, slowly running his fingers through her hair.

She looked at him and said "I don't know if I'll be the same person...I don't want to be a blood starved monster...like the one that killed my mother when I was a child" she said softly.

He couldn't help but smile from that, moving closer and kissing her gently. "I am sorry to hear that about your mother, but that is not how we normally do things. Lifemates feed off each other, getting blood from either the storage we have here from willing donors, or from the donors themselves. It must have been a rogue that killed your mother." He moved his right hand to take hers gently, pulling it up to gently trail over his chest before pulling her palm to press against his beating heart. "As long as my heart beats, I promise to take care of you and I will never drain you of your blood. I will admit, the transformation is painful, but I will be there to take as much of it away as possible."

Ellarwyn looked up at him as he brought her hand up to his chest. She then said "what will happen to me?" she asked wanting to know what the transformation would actually do to her as it took place.

He slowly ran a hand through her hair, leaving her hand on his chest. "It will change your body so it can adapt like ours." He gently kissed her. "You will still be yourself, but you will be better adapted for the night. I will help you learn everything you must."

Ellarwyn looked up at him as he spoke to her. She looked down for a moment and said "I see..." she bit her lower lip as she thought for a moment about weather she should do it, still a little torn about the idea.

Back
Top Bottom