Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The battle in the Night ((me and Raziel))

He nodded before leaving the room, closing the door. He nodded to the two guards that were outside her door before heading down the hall to the kitchens. It was a bit before he found Antonio, the best chef they had. "Antonio, make me two pasta dishes, one Alfredo and one tomato." He heard the affirmative from him, and within minutes, he had two piping hot dishes of pasta for her, one with Alfredo sauce, the other with tomato and mushroom. He was quick in getting back to her room, opening the door mentally and closing it with his food. "Here you go." He said softly, putting it on the nearby table, with a fork.

When he returned she looked at him and smiled at the food. She began to eat slowly, taking her time to enjoy the food, which was pretty good. She once she was finished she looked at him and said "Thank you".

He bowed down slightly, his eyes never leaving hers. "You're quite welcome." His eyes tried to be as captivating as they could be. Alluring. He knew what was going on, even if she didn't. It was the same with everyone else he knew that found their mate. Revulsion to start, followed by a little bit of pity before acceptance and love. But before the love usually came, it was hot passion. But he doubted it would be that order this time.

Ellarwyn felt his eyes locking on with hers. She looked back into his feeling unable to look away. She found her self wanting to be closer to him, but she didn't move and resisted the urge. She looked down a for a moment before she looked back into his eyes and said "Are you going to show me something today?".

Her words instantly brought thoughts to his mind, very erotic ones. He cleared his head quickly of them; he didn't need to have his mind in a haze like that. "I'm not sure, there isn't too much to show now..." His eyes found hers again, unwilling to look away. His instincts were starting to kick in, the demon inside telling him to take what was his, but he fought it off.

Ellarywn felt his eyes on her again after he had spoke. She looked back at him and said "I see..." she thought for a moment before she looked at him again and said "Why are you still keeping me here?" she asked.

Her words made him sigh, turning away from her. "We never were going to let you go back." He said softly, a hint of sadness in his voice. "We make allies one by one. Most of the humans are not ready to know about the Ing as of yet. Best letting us take care of them. But we are losing numbers because of the war, we need to make more, a new generation of Vampires." He turned his back to her now, unable to look at her at all. "We were going to make you one of us once you became willing, like everyone before. But there is only one person that can change you when you are not mortally injured, by our law."

Ellarwyn watched him turn away and she listened to him speak. She looked down when he said they never planned on yetting her go. She heard his explanation and she looked down for a moment. Only one person could change her? She was no intrigued. She looked at him and said "Who is that?".

"We don't physically choose who our mate is." He started, keeping himself turned away, more so she couldn't see his face, see the strain on him. "It is a emotional, spiritual thing. Our mates are our other half, the only one that can complete us completely. Their light to our dark. Call it fate if you wish, but we know it is much deeper..." He sighed, his head tilting downward and to the side. "Don't you feel it? Even if you don't feel like we do, I know you have to feel it."

Ellarwyn listened to him speak. She bit her lower lip when he asked if she felt it. She understood now. She was his mate. She looked at him and she closed her eyes for a moment before she opened them again. He was turned away from her still. She then spoke softly "I do feel drawn to you...". "I don't know what it means..." she said quietly.

He turned slowly to her, trying his best to keep his face even. But it was obvious that he was holding himself back. "It means, you are my other half." he said quietly, eyes closed. he opened them then, his eyes locking onto hers. "You were meant for me, as I was meant for you. It is my duty to keep you safe, to take care of you." To be passionate with you...

He shook the last thought out of his head. He had to keep it clear if he didn't want her scared off.

Ellarwyn looked at him as he turned to her. She could see some strain on his face. She heard him speak. She could not help but blush lightly at the last thing he said. She looked down for a moment and she looked at him and she found her self unable to think of anything to say to him for the moment. She looked down for a moment and said "How do you tell?" she asked him.

"We know by the feeling." he said softly, as he knelt down in front of her to make it easier to look into her eyes. "We only truly know from our hearts. We can feel it, deep inside, our souls calling for each other, even if our minds deny it." He gently put a finger under her chin, lifting her eyes to look into his. "I have been looking for you for a very long time."

Ellarwyn saw him kneel before her. She heard him speak and explain things to her. She felt the finger on her chin, she looked back into his eyes as he spoke. She looked at him. "You have..." she said softly. Her mind still didn't want to believe it, it had it's doubts. It kept telling her it was someone else, that he was a vampire, that he was evil, but...he was so kind of her...her mind was wrong. She shut it out and looked into his eyes.

He moved closer to her slightly, moving on his knees. His hand moved from her chin to gently frame her cheek in his palm. "I think it is a miracle that I finally found you. I have waited so long. I didn't want to believe it at first..." He looked away. "I found many pairing for the males, but I never thought that I would find you..."

Ellarwyn looked at him and said "Then perhaps an apologie is in order, for making you wait so long" she said looked at him as he held her cheek. She smiled a little down at him and her moved her hand up to touch the hand on her cheek.

He felt her hand on his, and he couldn't help a small smile. "I don't need a apology..." he said softly. "I need you." Then he moved closer, gently kissing her. It was like electric sparks went down his body, sending a shock through every inch of him. His other hand came and held the back of her head, fingers burying into her hair, stroking through the silken locks as he held the kiss.

Ellarwyn looked at him as he smiled. She blushed lightly at his statement before he kissed her. She felt his hand moving inside her almond scented hair as he kissed her. She kissed him back softly and closed her eyes. She felt her arms moving of their own accord as they wrapped around his neck.

He moved closer to her, his arms holding her close to him, for a long moment. But soon he broke the kiss, looking into her eyes and giving a small smile that was brighter than the sun. "Do you trust me?" He whispered against her lips, as he slowly stood and pulled her up to stand with him.

Ellarwyn felt him pull her up with him after their kiss. She looked at him when he smiled and whispered to her. She looked at him and said "Yes" even though her head was screaming no, she chose not to listen to it.

He heard her reply, and instantly the rush of need came up. He quickly quashed it down. He had to take it easy with her. He gently and easily picked her up, holding her against his chest. He carried her over to the bed and laid her down, moving to be next to her. He pulled her closer, a arm resting over her stomach as he kissed her again, this time more passionately.

Ellarwyn felt him pick her up. He held her against him and she wrapped her arms around him as she carried her. She looked up at his face as he laid her down on the bed before moving up beside her. She moved closer to him and their lips touched once more. She kissed him back, her fingers moving up to touch the side of his face, her eyes closing.

He felt her hand on his cheek, and he smiled int he kiss, moving a little closer to her. His own body was telling him to take her, make her his, claim her as his own. But he couldn't force anything on her. She was still too new to all of this. He could wait for her, as long as needed. He deepened the kiss, holding her against him, just enjoying her form with his.

She felt him move closer to her still and continued to kiss him back. She then opened her mouth slowly and she nibbled on his lower lip with her teeth as he pulled her closer to him.

He felt her nip, and he laughed slightly, flicking his tongue against her lip before nipping lightly back. His hands slowly caressed her sides, enjoying the feeling of her curves. Her body was amazing to him, and once again, the idea of having her under him ran through his mind.

Back
Top Bottom