Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The battle in the Night ((me and Raziel))

Re: The battle in the Night n((me and Raziel))

(do you mind aphrodisiacs and injections? just a question at the moment.)

He put her down and took her hand roughly. His tongue went over the finger, surprisingly lightly and seductively, flicking over the cut and sealing it like it never was. He put her hand down and gently turned her around. "Let's go, I have another room for you."

Re: The battle in the Night n((me and Raziel))

((no, they not always a fave))

She felt him put her down. He basically snatched her hadn't from her side and she looked at him in disgust a little as he licked her finger. She was surprised at the seduction behind it. The cut dissapered like it never was before he turned her around. "Really, Can I get out of this one to?" she asked sarcastically.

He growled and roughly pushed her down the hallway before taking her by the shoulder, leading her to her room. This one didn't have any windows for her to escape from, just the one door, which he made sure to summon two men to guard it. "you will be staying here." He said in a low voice, before closing the door and locking it tight, making sure to bolt it as well. "You tell me when she starts to give in." he said to the two guards, before leaving down the hall.

Once she was in her new room she sighed and said "Dammint, so close" she said. She groaned and lay down back first on the bed looking at the ceiling, wondering what in gods name was going to happen to her here. She sighed to her self. "No master plan ey Ellarwyn" she said to her self.

He slowly paced around his room, thinking about his next move. She was locked down; she wasn't going to get anywhere anytime. So he had years to get her to see the light. But the was was getting tedious. That was another route he could follow - extract the information and get rid of her. But at the thought of that, his stomach turned. No, it would be a waste of a warrior. He sighed, moving and laying down on his back, looking at the canopy of the bed.

He summoned two people into his room. "Bring the new lady some food, make sure that it is you two there as well as the guards as you make the drop off. Nothing sharp, nothing glass or even plastic. I'm not going to risk injury." The two men nodded and left.

Ellarwyn sighed to her self. Then, the door opened and two vampires with food walked in. She looked at them with disgust and said "I'm not eating so you can leave" she said. They looked at each other and said "It is from the master, he wishes for you to eat" they said leaving it on a table before they walked out. She glared at them as they left.

She remained in er position on the bed, turning her back to the food.

He sat staring at the canopy bed for a long time. He technically didn't need to rest ever. But he was thinking it would help him clear his mind... But the other times he did sleep, all that happened was he would wake up in a blood sweat. So he sat up and looked around the room for a moment before leaving to pace the halls.

He had some tough decisions to make. One being how to show her the vampire meanings that he hinted at earlier. He thought seduction, but he knew that she would not fall for that. Romance failed to peak his interest, either. And rape was out of the picture; he executed a good deal of people that had raped another. He walked through the halls thinking until the next sunset, before making a beeline for her room, opening the door.

When he had arrived, she had decided that the best course of action would be to sleep and rest, conserve her energy for now. The food was still sitting on the table untouched, as she refused to eat anything that they gave her. She rather die then accept food from a vampire. She heard the various locks on the door being opened and she opened her eyes wearily and turned to face her visitor.

He saw her turn her head towards him, and he took a few steps inward. "Wake up, it's time..." He didn't allude to anything yet, finding it better if she saw for herself. Maybe it will open up her eyes a bit. He turned away from her and waited for her to at least walk up to him. If she thought what he shared with her the night before, he was about to surprise her again. "Care naming off the last five leaders you have had?"

Ellarwyn looked at him. "Time for what" she mumbled to her self. She sat up and rubbed the sleep out of her eyes. She got up and she followed him. She looked at him and said "Well there was Ezekiel Thomas, Giles Corey, Mercy Jordan, Adrien Danforth and Leila Ravencroft..." she said mentioning them.

He smirked to himself. Well, there was 4 of the 5, Leila was still leading the way against him. "Follow." He said, taking her by the wrist and leading her down the hallway. He knocked on a series of doors a bit in, and four Vampires came out, followed by four women, all stunning. "Meet Ezekiel, Giles, Mercy, and Adrien." He said in a soft voice, a smirk barely holding on his face as he watched her reaction.

Ellarwyn wondered what the hell he was doing as he knocked on the door. However she quickly realized. She stood back staring at them in shock and horror. No. It wasn't them, It could not be, they had died or dissapeared. She stared at them and said "No....It's not real....I won't believe it" she muttered to her self.

He turned to her with a compassionate smile as the four women walked towards her. "She is the next chosen?" Adrien said softly to Alex, in a melodic voice. Alex turned his head and nodded softly. Now Ezekiel spoke up, turning to him. "A Amazon, I see. Who is she..." She fell silent as she looked at Alexander, seeing him turn a shade paler. She had to cover her mouth before pushing him off. "Go on, go feed, you need it. We will take care of our kinswoman. Come back in a few hours."

Ellarwyn stared at them as they spoke. She said nothing, she was far to shocked and confused. She then found her self getting a little angered by the situation. They were traitors to their own cause in her eyes.

The four women swept her off into a nearby room, which was rather large and looked like a study. They ushered her to sit down at the nearby table, three of them sitting, but Mercy electing to stand. "I suppose you are wondering why we are living, standing in front of you as Vampires when we showed such dislike for them during our day hours. Wondering why we are talking to you."

"Get your hands of me!" she cried out as she struggled against the women. but she could do nothing as she was made to sit in another room. She stared at them. Her shock now turning to anger. She glared at them and said "Traitors"

All of them blushed slightly as they heard her accusation, heads falling. It was Adrien that picked her head up first. "Hear us out." He pleaded.

"It was the same for all of us. We were dying on the battlefield when we were taken here. They brought us to some dark chamber, and Alex, as well as a few others, came near us. They offered us a second chance at living. They said we would understand in time, that we had to trust them..."

Mercy picked up from there. "...They are doing something that we couldn't comprehend as humans. But that is for Alex to explain to you, when you are ready. But we didn't want to be what they turned us into, at first. We fought tooth and nail. But then..."

"We met them..." Giles said softly. "We didn't trust them at first, but... they had a way that turned our hearts. We can't live without them. It took us so long to find who we wanted to be with, and they were right in front of us, in the darkness, but right in front of us."

Ezekiel stood, walking over to Ellarwyn and gently resting her hand on her cheek. "I remember you from my human life. I fought with my all. I don't enter the battlefield for the Vampires for that reason. But they have the right idea. They fight for something that nobody can deal with. What no Human could deal with."

Ellarwyn listened to them. She looked up when Ezekiel stood and touched her cheek. She turned her head away, looking down and said "What do you want with me" she asked.

She was confused and sick of being left in the dark, she wished someone would just tell her what the hell was happening here. She looked at them and said "Your not changing me into one of them!" she said still resisting.

"Alex will give you that choice." Ezekiel said softly, taking a step away from her. "He will explain everything. But he isn't the evil man you think he is..." Just then, Alexander walked into the room. He gestured for the four women to come out, and he whispered something to them. There was some playful giggles before they left the room, leaving Alex alone with her.

"I hope they haven't been spreading rumors." he said, a little laugh in his throat. "You are in luck, I was going to see what I can do to make you talk, but there is something special going on today. The festival. Everyone is to come, including you. Maybe you will learn something..." He turned from her, his head dropping. "We don't want to kill your kind anymore than we want to lose our own in this war. You put up a resistance that we cannot afford right now, either of our races."

Ellarwyn looked at him as he lead the four women out of the room. She looked at him as he spoke. A festival? In a time like this? She had no idea what he was talking about. She watched as he turned away and spoke. She looked down a little as she heard what he said. She said nothing in reply. She thought to her self, what was his purpose for keeping her here? If he had wanted to turn her he would have just done it, wouldn't he?

He turned to her, his eyes shining slightly as he looked at her. "It helps with the morale. And it brings others from different areas here, hopefully the males will find their others..." he sighed looking away. "We have a very devastating thing that goes against us as a whole, the Vampires. The males are slowly going insane because they cannot find their mates. The one person they were destined to be with for all eternity...."

He sighed and turned from her. "I have had to put down a half dozen of my men because they became dangerous. Alas, I am also without a mate, and..." His head fell and he shook lightly. "I don't know how much time I have left before I change or turn to the sun." He sighed again before walking to the door, waiting for her. "I doubt you care to hear my own troubles, though. Come, we have someplace to be."

Ellarwyn looked at him as she spoke of the festivals purpose. She had no idea of what a vampire his to go through, so when he explained what was happening to them, she couldn't help but feel the slightest twinge of pity for them. As he walked to the door, she stood up slowly and she followed him and said "Where are we going" she asked him, wondering where they would hold such a thing.

He turned to her, and held out his hand for her. "It's in the deeper parts of the caves. Stay with me so you don't get picked off by another Vampire. Though, I won't allow that to happen..." He had to look away from her when he said that. Vampires were rather protective of their mates, bonded or not. He waited for her to take his hand, turning back to her with his eyes shining.

Ellarwyn looked at him and the hand he held out. She took a breath for a moment before she took the hand he held out. She looked at him and said "Alright..." she said and began to follow his lead through the caves. She then noticed the new found shine in his eyes. "Why are your eyes shining all of a sudden?" she asked him.

He heard her last question, and he laughed softly. "Nothing." He made sure not to look at her again on the way down. It was a good walk down a few long corridors and a long set of stairs, but soon the area opened up to where fires were burning, and there was a lot of noise.

He turned around, and he quickly ducked down, pulling her down with him. A dragon came soaring down the stairs area, stretching it's wings out in the larger room before landing and shifting. The three men from earlier, and her 4 Amazons jumped off it's back before it shifted to the last of the four men. They laughed as they walked forward into the scattered masses.

Back
Top Bottom