Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The battle in the Night ((me and Raziel))

SHIBBY+_+

Pulsar
Ellarwyn glared as her spear was cuaght by the sword of an enemy vampire. She frowned and pulled it back and lunged at him once more with it, this time it plunged into his black heart. She pulled her spear out of his chest and quickly blocked the sword of another vampire.

Why was she fighting anyway. Well right now she was in a battle against a battalion of vampires, with the help of her human comrades. They were in a war. These creatures of the dark were trying to take over the human race and well, some humans submitted and others did not. Obviously she was part of the fighters.

Ellarwyn was an amazon by birth, which why she had tanned skin, stood tall and had an athletic looking body, she had trained with a spear and shield and was highly agile and athletic. She had long straight blonde had which was tied back behind her ears. She glared at her oncoming attacker and she dodged his blow before she came at him again, lunging her speak into his foot before ripping it out and stabbing him through the chest with it's wide blade on the end with three points.

Once he fell to the ground she looked around, trying to find anyone who looked like they needed a little help with the fighting.

((what she looks like, minus the wings <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c207/miss_turkey/Commission__Ellarwyn_by_charlie1405.jpg">http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c207/ ... ie1405.jpg</a><!-- m --> ))

Re: The battle in the Night n((me and Raziel))

(Your image was moved/deleted. I have mine to my own album, so i know it wont get removed. <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://s307.photobucket.com/albums/nn305/Raziel999/?action=view&current=human.jpg">http://s307.photobucket.com/albums/nn30 ... =human.jpg</a><!-- m -->)

Alexander was looking down over the battlefield through his nearby defensive position. Of course, he was unseen, but he could see every movement that was going on below him. He was scouting, looking for those that would be suitable for his battalions of Quarra. Maybe one day they would make it to the higher ranks, like he was. Use their skills against their aristocracy. But that will have to be seen. Few turned away once they saw their motives. But of course, they were also quite... persuasive.

Eyes going over the waves of fighting women and men, he silently picked out a few of them to be chosen for capture. Of course, it still was too soon to tell who he wanted, but it gave him a general idea. At the end of the day, he would only be taking one of them. The best of the best... And it seemed he found it. There was a spearwoman that killed two of the grunts with relative ease, looking around to help others. Perfect. Alexander turned his head and made a few gestures, and the two Vampires behind him nodded, turning to leave the area to follow their master's will. Such obedience. They will be rewarded if she was taken uninjured. His mind reached out to warn the fighters to leave her alone.

He turned away from the battlefield, moving back into the mountain caves of where a good part of the group lived. At least, his group. There were many groups spread all over the world. All of them woke up at the same time, minds connecting to spread the plan. There was more at it than the humans could perceive. Not of their own faults, but still...

Alexander moved to his own little study, where he knew the spearwoman would be brought. He would need to make his own assessment Of her before deciding what to do with her. She may need a little more persuasion than others.

((Try this link, after I put the link up, I accidentally moved it somewhere else, lol, <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c207/miss_turkey/Appearances/Commission__Ellarwyn_by_charlie1405.jpg">http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c207/ ... ie1405.jpg</a><!-- m --> ))

Ellarwyn was about to move to help one of her comrades, when two vampires appeared infront of her. She glared and was about to charge through them, only for them to appear behind her. Before she could even think of doing anything else, they seized both of he arms and she was taken from the battle in a second.

She struggled against them, trying to break free, but they would not budge. They were much stronger than her, and obviously had done this before. She still held her spear in her hand as they dragged her through this large home, decorated in reds and black, a very Gothic style of adornment for a house. It did not take them long to reach a door. One of them knocked on the door before they entered and pushed her inside roughly, prying the spear from her hands before they said "We have brought her sir" they said to the man who looked in charge. She already knew what he was, a vampire, just like the ones she had been fighting. He looked to be in a position of power. What he wanted with her, she did not know, but she certainly was not going to stick around to find out.

She glared at them and turned and tried to push past the two that had dragged her here but it was useless. Eventually she was pushed back onto the floor roughly. She glared at them and said "Let me go!". They just snickered as her and turned to leave her with their master.

He knew the moment that they had entered the mountains, and he moved to sit down at the desk, looking at the door. It wasn't long until they dragged her into the room, and he slowly stood. His white cloak was more like a cape right now as he slowly walked around the desk. He simply responded to the Vampires with a nod.

He felt that pushing her down onto the floor wasn't needed, however, and he let out a growl. "That was unnecessary." He said in a low voice, waiving to dismiss them. He walked over to the door to make sure it was sealed, before turning to the woman. She was a good mix of a fighter and beauty. He could have sworn his heart jumped slightly. A sign of things to come, perhaps? Maybe, but he wouldn't act on it... yet.

"Now, now, I give my word that you will not be harmed as long as you behave." He took a few slow steps towards her, eyes locking on her as he watched her. Making sure she wasn't trying anything. He could flex his muscle later if he had to. "Take a seat." He said softly, walking back to the other side of the desk and gesturing to the plush chair opposite.

Ellarwyn heard him growl at his subordinates as he told hem off for knocking her floor. She watched as they left and he made sure the door was closed. She pulled her self to her feet and looked at him as he sat back down in his chair. She looked at him and frowned as him.

She watched as he offered her a seat. She took it and looked at him with a frown and said "What the hell do you want from me?" she asked him crossing her arms. She glared at him and said "Why have you brought me here" she asked him glaring at him in hate and anger.

His fingers laced in front of his face, just covering his mouth, as he studied her. The glaring anger that she was giving him didn't affect him in the least. He could sit here all day, biding his time, waiting for her to crack, or something along those lines. His eyes kept locked with hers, his red eyes matching hers with a slightly cold look. He waited a few minutes to let the silence get unsettling for her before he spoke up.

"Tell me what you know about the Vampires." he said in a low voice, commanding but not forceful. He could force her to talk later if he needed to. but he would prefer to be completely whole for the time being. For quite a while, actually, if he decided she was for his group. He leaned back in the chair, his eyes never wavering from hers.

Ellarwyn stared back into his eyes during the silence, only her's were much angrier. She looked at him, waiting for him to say something becouse she didn't have much to say at this point, besides insults and profanities. She looked at him, his eyes seemed to lock on to hers as they just stared at each other. Finally the silence came to an end when he spoke.

What did she know of vampires? Why would he want to know that. It intrigued her for a moment before she said "Vampires are creatures of the night that feed of the blood of humans. They much stronger than us and posses supernatural powers that give them advantages in battle. They have aversions to the sunlight and all things holy" she said looking at him.

A humans perspective on what a vampire was may be somewhat warped. He may take the time to correct such mistakes, however, in her eyes, all vampires were monstrous kill creatures that needed to be stripped from the face of the planet.

He listened to her words, waited a few second to see if she had anything to add. Then he started laughing. Short bursts before getting a hold of himself. "No matter how much I hear that, it never gets old." He said, before his hands came back up, fingers laced in front of his mouth. "You have a lot to learn." He said softly, his eyes back to penetrating to her soul through her eyes.

It was another short silence before he stood up. "You call us unholy beasts of the night?" His voice was low, almost teasing. He was about to shake her world. "Then how can you explain this?" He kept his voice even as his hand dove into the collar of his shirt, and pulled out a silver cross, holding it delicately on his fingers.

Ellarwyn watched as he said nothing and then suddenly started laughing hysterically at her. She looked at him, a confused expression on her face. She was shocked by his replied and she listened to him when he said she had a lot to learn.

She looked up at him as he stood up. He was teasing her now. She watched as he reached into his shirt and pulled out the cross. Her eyes grew wide. It should burn him, hurt him, or something. She stared widely as him, unable to explain it to her self."H-How?" she managed to utter out.

he heard her shocked exclamation, and he let the cross fall against his chest as he looked at her, moving back to his seat and sitting down. "The only explanation as to why I am not burning in hellfires for touching a cross is that I am not a demonic entity. Now, I cannot say that for everyone of my kind, but a good deal of them at least."

His fingers crossed in front of him again. "Now then, you see that you were wrong on us being demons. What should be next on the 'breaking assumptions' list?" His voice was teasing in the slightest, but still demanded her to speak.

Ellarwyn watched as the cross landed on his chest. She was in disbelief. She looked at him as he spoke to her once more. He continued to tease her. She glared at him and said "I know you drink blood, I've seen vampires do it, you carn't say I was wrong about that" she said glaring at him.

What was his purpose for telling her all this. Did he expect her sympathy or something?

He flashed a smile, his teeth showing white. "I never said anything about not drinking blood." He said coolly, slowly standing up. He wasn't expecting sympathy. He was expecting for her world to be turned upside down. He walked over to her and easily lifted her onto her feet.

"Now." He said softly, in a velvet, seducing voice. "Learn quick, I am in charge around here, and you will do as I say."

Ellarwyn's eyes flared in anger when he grinned at her, showing her his teeth. She looked at him standing up. He walked around to her and pulled her to her feet. She glared at him as he spoke. She pulled her self out of his grasp and said "I'll do nothing" she said angrilly.

His eyes locked onto hers, almost hypnotic. "Hear me." He said in the most velvet, seducing tones. His voice was a caress over her skin that would make her body react. "We are not so different, you and I." His hand reached out, resting on her shoulder, but his eyes never left hers. "Vampires work on a much broader scale. We need the humans to fight a greater threat. Listen to me..."

Ellarwyn felt his eyes lock onto hers. She heard him speak to her in that velvet. His voice touched her skin and she looked at him. She felt his hand touch her shoulder. She found her self unable to look away from his gaze. "What have you done to me" she said

"I haven't done anything... yet." He whispered, his face a mere inch from hers. "I doubt you feel it. You work on a different level than me. But you will feel it soon. I know you will. He had to break the eye contact, taking a few steps away, his back turned from her. She was alluring in her own right, and doing that for too long was driving him nuts, the opposite of what he wanted.

"What are you talking about!" she exclaimed. She thought he was crazy or something. She had no idea what the hell he was going on about. He turned his back to her and she was left in the dark once more. She stared at his back and said "What the hell do you want from me?"

He heard her words, and pondered answering them. He slowly turned around to look her in the eyes. "You wouldn't understand even if I told you. But you won't be seeing your human friends for a while." He clapped his hands and the guards came in, taking her and leading her to her room, which was rather richly furbished. But she was locked in.

Ellarwyn looked at him as he turned to look her in the eye. She heard him clap his hands and she glared. They grabbed her by the arms again and dragged her out of the room before they locked her in. She banged on the door loudly and shouted "LET ME OUT!!!!" but it was futile. She sighed to her self and looked for other ways out. She ran to the window but it was also locked. She glared and looked around for something heavy to break it with.

He sat down and picked up the document in front of him, talking about the war effort. He sighed, taking the time to read it before throwing it off to the side. He slowly stood up and left the room, slowly moving deeper into the caves to his room. It wasn't too well accomodated, just a bed and a wardrobe. he moved to lay down, closing his eyes, needing some rest.

Ellarwyn found what she needed. A chair, that would do. She picked it up and mashed the window. Her room was on the edge of her mountain it seemed. The guard outside would have her it. She did not have much time as she tried to scramble out the window, cutting her finger slightly at she did.

Even at that distance, he smelt the blood, and he jumped up, with a growl. He rushed through the area and literally kicking the door open, seeing her disappear out the window. He let out a growl and jumped perfectly out the window, grabbing her and sprouting wings, of a pure black, feathered. he flew her back into the entrance of the cave, holding her hands behind her back. "You are getting on my nerves a bit." He growled.

Ellarwyn landed on the ground, however, no sooner had she stood up and took her first step to run, she felt her self being grabbed by him. She glared as he flew back to the entrance. he held her hand behind her back. She heard him speak and she replied in a sarcastic tone and said "I am, forgive me" she said as he dragged her back inside.

He turned her around, his hands holding her by the shoulders and lifting her up easily. His red eyes were more full of anger now. "Watch your tongue. I have been nice for my own reasons. Don't make me regret it. I can make you compliant in a large amount of ways."

She felt him lift her and turn her to face him. She looked at him and said "If you could then why won;t you?" she asked him glaring. Her blood was still dripping down her finger.

Back
Top Bottom