Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The battle in the Night ((me and Raziel))

Ellarwyn kissed him back when he did. She blushed lightly and looked at him moaning and said " I love you" she moaned out.

He moaned out as he came. and he held her close, panting. "I love you too." He whispered lightly, kissing her gently, lovingly. His hand slowly went through her hair, his mind reaching out and connecting with hers for the first time. He knew the conversion would start in a little bit, and his mind stayed firmly with hers, to help take away the pain when it did come.

Her orgasm came not to soon after his. She moaned out his name as she did. She panted heavily as kissed her and his hands moved through her hair. She felt something in her head. She felt as though she was connected to him. She closed her eyes for the moment before suddenly they flew open, wide and bulging. The pain struck her body like a mallet to the head. It was so intense that she couldn't even move. Her hands had balled into fists. Her body was in shock. She couldn't even bring her self to scream in pain. Her body felt like it was burning.

He wasn't surprised at the pain, he had seen it more than enough times to know that it would be painful. He quickly pulled himself out of her and sat up, pulling her to lay across his lap for a moment. He picked her up, heading to the floor and tilting her head to the side, pulling her hair away from her face. Her body would be removing the toxins of her human existence now. His mind had locked with hers, and he was taking as much of the pain away as he could, but it wouldn't be nearly enough. He started sweating ruby drops as his hands slowly went over her skin to try to comfort her. She would pass out soon, and he would put her in the deep sleep. But that wouldn't be for a bit... sadly.

Ellarwyn felt him pull her up. Her body was limp in her arms. Her breathing hitched, like she could not breath. She felt him lay her on the floor. The pain would not go away. She began to cry tears of blood, her nails began to cut into her palms as her grip on her fist got tighter. The pain continued for some time. For a moment she felt that if death would stop this pain she would take it. Insider her mouth was a sharper pain. The bones in her teeth were changing as she grew fangs. She could feel the muscles in her body changing, her bones growing stronger. After awhile, the pain began to fade, but she also found her self giving into sleep. She looked at him before she closed her eyes slowly.

He quickly took over her mind, putting her in the deep vampire sleep. Until he taught her to control it, he would be waking her up. He stood, holding her in his arms and carried her out of the room, heading deep into the mountains. Apparently, someone heard the commotion, because there was already a large hole in the earth. He easily went down into it, laying her down next to him as the earth fell over him at his command. The earth would help her heal from the changing, and he felt that he could use the healing power, as well. His eyes closed as he was covered, falling into the deep sleep as well.

He woke early the next night, quickly coming out of the earth with her in his arms. He made sure that there wasn't any of the ground on her, and as he looked over her, his breath caught in his throat. She was... stunning. The changing gave her a natural glow that he couldn't avoid with his eyes. He kissed her lightly, fingers going through her hair - which he was surprised wasn't shining. He carried her back to her room, laying her down and entering her mind again, waking her.

Elarwyn heard a voice inside her head. It was different to the human sensation of being woken up by an external noise. She heard his voice bidding her to rise. She stirred a little before she opened her eyes slowly to see him looking down upon her. She looked at him with her new found sight. Even her eyes had changed. Every detail on his face she could see, down to the pours in his skin. Her sight was sharper and a lot more focused. She blinked a few times to get used to it. She looked at his face. He was even more beutiful that before. Her body still felt a little sore. She then spoke and said " I was quite enjoying my sleep, why did you wake me?" she asked with a grin.

He smiled as he watched her, hearing her melodic voice. He helped her sit up, pulling her close to him. "I know you were sleeping well, love. But you need to feed... He kissed her deeply, holding her to him, before pulling some stray hair from his neck, tilting his head away to expose his vein. His eyes closed, waiting for the sensation.

She smiled as be kissed her. She returned the kiss, kissing him back. She heard him speak, and now that he did mention it, she did feel hungry. She moved her lips up to his exposed neck. She closed her eyes and kissed the spot before she sunk her fangs into his skin, drinking up his blood. She was only new to this and she slowly found her self wanting more and more of his blood.

He felt her kissing at his neck, and his eyes relaxed from the feeling. But the opened as she bit, pulling a gasp from his lips, before a low moan, his eyes half closing as he pulled her closer. The sensation was a mix of pain and pleasure that sent him spiraling with need.

She pulled away before she lost her self in the feeding. Some of it had trickled down the sides of her mouth. She looked at him and said " thankyou"

He smiled as he pulled away, leaving the bite open, letting it slowly trickle down his neck. He saw the line of blood down the corner of her mouth, and he bent down, licking it off before kissing her deeply really quick. "Remember to run your tongue over the bite to seal it." He said softly, exposing his neck again.

She felt him lick the blood off f the corner of her mouth before he kissed her. She felt him pull away. She heard him speak and said "Oh...sorry" she said. She moved back to his neck and she licked up the excess blood before she slid her tongue over the bit marks and they sealed themselves.

He let out a shuddering moan as he felt her tongue going over his neck. "Oh... " He whispered out, his fingers going through her hair, holding her to him. "I love you." He whispered, his mind connecting with hers. As his lips told her of one kind of love, his mind told her of another, giving her images of making hot, passionate love.

Elarwyn blushed lightly as he put images in her head. She bit her lower lip. No doubt she was turned on by it. She moved up to his lips and she kissed him softly, her body pushing him back on the bed. She looked down at him and grinned "How naughty of you to put such thoughts into my head she said.

He let out a soft moan as he felt her pull him down, moving on top of him. "Me, dirty? I think it is your own images of your wants and needs." he said in a low, husky voice. "Use me to fulfill your desires."

She grinned as he spoke. She smiled and said "All right". She kissed his lips once more before she pulled away and began to kiss and nibble on his neck, occasionally throwing in a little lick, just to tease.

He let out little gasps as he felt her kiss and nip at his neck. "I'm yours." He whispered out. "For anything that you want and need, I'm yours."

She closed her eyes and kiss his lips, one hand behind his neck, the over hand trailing down his body to rub his already hard cock gently. She then pulled away and slid back a little and slowly moved her self down his cock, sliding it inside her. Moaned loudly and said "Oh god!"

He kissed her deeply, his eyes closed as he enjoyed her touch. He moaned softly as he felt her hand grip him, but moaned louder as he felt her slide him into herself, moving his hips to help her. "oh..." He whispered.

Ellarwyn moaned and she closed her eyes and slowly began to slide her self up and down over his cock moaning softly.

Her movements pulled moans from his lips, and soon he was sitting up to kiss her in a heated passion. His hips moved with her, a slow, even pace, angling to hit every sweet spot he knew, needing her moans against him.

She closed her eyes as he kissed her. She kissed him back putting as much need and passion into it as he did. Her arms wrapped around him, her nails diggng into his back. She moaned loudly into the kiss, sending vibartions into his mouth as he pused into her, finding a rythm. When she was moving down he moved up, thrusting deep inside her. A hot sweat broke out over her body as it was pleasured in ways she had never felt before.

He moaned out softly in the kiss, his eyes close as he tried to gain some control over himself as he thrusted deeper into her hot folds. Soon, he broke the kiss, kissing her neck heatedly before his fangs grew out, sensing the hot blood under her skin. He bit down, into her neck, moaning as his eyes closed, slowly drinking her blood.

Ellarwyn moaned as she felt his lips at her neck. It was such an erotic feeling when he bit into her. She felt pure pleasure. She moaned and closed her eyes as he drank from her. "Ahn....I'm getting close" she moaned out.

Back
Top Bottom