Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The battle in the Night ((me and Raziel))

He smiled as he touched her, enjoying the fact that he was arousing her. His palm slid up slightly so his fingers could start their soft, slow stroked over her lips. He nipped her other lip, before kissing her more lovingly.

She kissed him back as he began to rub at her slit. She closed her eyes and pulled him close, moaning softly into the kiss.

He nipped her lip as his fingers slowly stroked and teased. He spread her lips slowly with two fingers now, a third moving in and slowly rubbing over her clit. "Tell me you like it." He whispered. "Tell me you want more."

She felt him pulled away grom the kiss, groaning at the nip. She could feel his fingers spreading her folds, another moving into to touch her clit. She gasped and closed her eyes. She heard his whispers and she looked at him and said "It's good...don't stop" she moaned out softly.

He smiled as he heard that, and he shifted himself slightly. His finger rubbed faster, wanting her heated reactions.

Ellarwyn felt his fingers moving faster. Her arms had wrapped around him and she moaned as he continued to rub. Her nails dug into his skin as she held on to him tightly.

He rubbed a little longer before his finger slid down her womanhood slowly. He rolled his fingertil around her hot entrance before slowly sliding it into her, watching her reaction.

She closed her eyes as he felt his finger move down and move around her entrance before sliding in slowly. She gasped and moaned, a light blush on her cheeks. She looked up at him and bit her lower lip, trying to contain her self somewhat.

He smiled at her reaction, kissing her before biting her lip lightly herself. His finger stayed shallow, moving slow just for her. "Tell me when you think you are ready." he whispered, after kissing to her ear and nipping at her lobe.

"Alright" she said softly as he continued to push in gently. She closed her eyes and she began to get used to it after while. She looked at him and said "I think I'm okay now" she said softly.

He smiled as he heard her words, slowly pulling his fingers out from inside her. He brought them to his lips, his tongue slowly going over them, cleaning them from her juices and moaning softly from how good she tasted. He kissed her deeply as he gently pushed her legs a little more open, his hips now lightly rubbing against her before they dipped, his head pressing lightly against her entrance. He was making sure she was ready. She felt hot and wet, ready to take him, but he didn't want her to have regrets in case she didn't want it.

She blushed when he licked her juices of his finger. She kissed him back when he kissed her. She pulled away a little hen she felt his head pressing against her. She looked up at him and said "It's okay.."

He blushed slightly as he heard her words, moving closer and kissing her deeply as he slowly slid himself into her. He let out a soft moan against her lips as he kissed her, her grip on him feeling amazing. But he kept himself slow to help her get use to his movements.

She closed her eyes as he pushed into her slowly. There was a little pain at first but she got used to it after awhile, feeling pleasure. She looked up at him and moaned softly.

He moaned as he slowly pulled out, then moved back inside of her, doing slow, even thrusts for her to get use to his mass first. He kissed her with a heated passion that he never shared with anyone else first. "Love..." he whispered out huskily.

She moaned as he continued to move an out of her slowly. She closed her eyes when he kissed her. She felt the passion in it, it turned her on more. She looked at him when he said "love". She replied "yes..."

His words weren't a question, it was his own fact. his very soul was with hers, completely in awe and in love with her. His thrusts moved faster, making his eyes close in need and lust, moaning out her name.

She moaned loudly and she closed her eyes, her arms wrapping around him and her nails digging into his flesh and scratching his back as she dragged them across his skin. She moaned out his name in pleasure.

Her moan pulled a louder one from him. He thrusted a little faster, now giving into passion. He kissed down her neck, his teeth gently teasing her pulse before his fangs grew out, and he bit in. He moaned as her blood pooled in his mouth, so hot, so sweet, spicy... everything he could imagine and more! his eyes nearly rolled back in his head as he drank.

Ellarwyn closed her eyes continuing to moan, thoroughly enjoying her self. She felt his lips on her neck, teasing her before he bit in and drank her blood. She groaned when he did. She felt him begin to drink her blood. She wondered if this was how she was to be turned.

He drank for a long moment before pulling his fangs out, his tongue flicking over the bite mark. His thrusts kept at the same pace, even, the whole time. His hand came to his chest and taloned, making a deep gash in it. His hand brought her lips to the gash. "Drink." He said in a low, husky voice.

She felt him retract his fangs and heal the bite mark just like before. She moaned as he continued to push into her the whole time. When he pulled her to the gash, she closed her eyes and drank the blood that flowed out from the cut, the metallic tangy taste invading her mouth. She did not know how much she had to drink so she kept drinking till he told her to stop.

He let out a soft moan as he felt her drinking, the eroticness of her actions pushing him close to orgasm. He pulled her head away after a long moment of her drinking, the gash sealing itself after a moment. He was so close, thrusting faster.

She felt him pull her away and thrust faster. She moaned loudly. She to was getting close to orgasm. "Ah...I'm gonna come" she moaned out with panted breaths.

He moaned when he heard her say that, kissing her deeply, enjoying the taste in her mouth. "So am I." He whispered huskily, holding her.

Back
Top Bottom