Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The battle in the Night ((me and Raziel))

Ellarwyn nooded and said "I know...but I can take it.." she said softly. She looked at him and smiled softly.

He looked up at her, a soft smile crossing his face before he slowly moved her to lay back, moving the bowl to the floor with his other hand. He blanketed her body rather well from their position, kissing her deeply and passionately, like lovers. His fingers buried in her hair, holding her to him.

She closed her eyes and kissed him back with just as much passion. She wrapped her arms around his body and held him close, her hands moving in his own hair and moving down his back.

His hands trailed down her cheeks to her neck, gently stroking before slowly unbuttoning the front of his shirt. He pulled her hands to gently rest on his chest, nipping her lip lightly in the kiss. "I give my all for you, Cara Mia." He whispered.

She felt him pull her hands to his chest. She smiled up at him and moved her hand to touch his face and said "And I you" softly.

His teeth gently nipped her lip before he moved to sit up, pulling his shirt off. "Tell me what you want me to do." He whispered, rather huskily.

She looked at him as he took of his shirt. She whispered back "I want us to be one...I want you to take me...". She moved her head up and kissed him on the lips softly

He smiled as he heard her words, and as she came up to kiss him, he returned it, laying her down completely on the bed. His hands went behind her neck and untied the neck hold of her dress, letting it rest on her, but he figured it wouldn't last for too long. He was too drugged by her kisses, kissing her deeply over and over again.

Ellarwyn smiled and she returned all of his kisses with as much passion as he put into them. She felt his hand move behind her neck to untie the neck straps. She allowed him to do so as they kissed. She pulled away for a moment and kissed his neck softly.

He felt her move her lips to his neck, and he let out a soft groan of anticipation. It was so erotic to feel lips against his neck now. He wasn't expecting her to draw blood, no, it wasn't time for that yet. He moved and gently kissed her neck before kissing her lips, pulling her back to his own.

He pulled her lips back to his and she kissed him back. She opened her mouth a little and her tongue slid into his mouth, rubbing up against his own. Her hands moved down his bare back, her fingertips grazing across his skin.

He let out a light groan as he felt her fingers on his back, his tongue dancing around hers. He broke the kiss, nipping her lip again, almost a habit of his. He moved up slightly, his hands moving to the top of her dress and slowly pushing it down now, kissing her softer, more loving.

Ellarwyn felt his hand pulling down the top of her dress. She felt the love in his kissed and she kissed him back with the same amount of love. Her hands moved to his sides, holding him close.

He slid the dress down to her hips, letting it rest there as his hands slowly stroked back up her body, over her soft skin at her sides before they lightly cupped her generous breasts. His thumbs rubbed her peaks lightly as he kissed her deeper, holding her close to him.

She felt him sliding the dress down her body. She kissed him back with a passion as he cupped her breast and rubbed them with his thumbs. His touch set her breasts on fire. She moaned softly into the kiss.

He smiled at her moan, kissing her deeply as his hands slowly moved back down to push her dress to hang barely on her hips, the v-juncture to her womanly core showing but covered at the bottom. His hands moved back up, burying in her hair as he kissed her deeply. "My love for you is eternal." he whispered.

She felt him slide the dress lower still. She felt his hands slid back up and into her hair. She looked up at him wen he whispered and said "I feel the same way...even though my mind tells me this is crazy" she said softly.

He nodded slowly, his breath catching in his throat. "I know. It's normal, love." he whispered. He kissed her lightly, before his hands went down and pushed his pants down slowly after undoing the buttons.

She looked up at him as he answered her. She watched as he began to unbutton his psnts and began to pull them down. A light blushed appeared on her face. She bit her lower lips has he pulled them off.

His hand moved and gently stroked her cheek in a reassuring way after he threw his pants off the bed, leaving him nude to her. "It's ok, love. I will take care of you.

Ellarwyn looked up at him and smiled a little and said softly "Be gentle with me..." she said looking up at him.

He smiled a little at her words, moving so his lips were a mere inch from hers. "I will, I promise." he said, his voice a lusty, velvet seduction. He kept the voice the same after a long deep kiss. "Take your dress off for me, love."

She watched as he moved closer. She was being further seduced by the sound of his voice. She assumed that was it's purpose. She returned his kiss and looked up at him when he asked her to take of her dress. She blushed up as him. Considering she was already half exposed to him there was not much else to hide. She moved her hands down to her hips and slowly pulled the rest of the dress of and pushed it to the side.

He smiled softly as he watched her do as he asked. He kissed her deeply, holding her close to him. His right hand was slowly moving over her body, first cupping her breast, before sliding down her side and stomach. It soon reached her core, his palm gently pressing against it.

Ellarwyn felt his kiss and she kissed him back gently, as his hand slid to her breast and then down to her woman hood. she could feel his palm pushing against it. He would be able to feel the heat radiating off it. She was already pretty turned on.

Back
Top Bottom