Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The battle in the Night ((me and Raziel))

He held her close to him, giving her a soft kiss, his eyes never leaving hers, although they did lose some of the hopeful sparkle that they had. He would have to turn her eventually, if she wanted to stay with him, and he didn't want to do it with her kicking and screaming. He could wait a little bit longer, but not too much. A year or two at the most. His time was extended further than that by finding her, but he wasn't going to let someone else try to claim her, even though it would do nothing to separate her from him. Their claim would be false, and the Vampire struck down. Probably a rogue that went nuts. No, not probably, definitely.

Ellarwyn felt him pull her closer to him and he kissed her. She kissed him back gently before she pulled away a little and looked at him in the eyes. "Your upset..." she said noticing some of the sparkle diminishing from them. She looked at him and said "I'm sorry" she said softly. "I don't want to upset you"

He kissed her lightly before rolling off of her, onto his back beside her. "It is alright." He said softly. "You didn't upset me." His eyes closed as his mind started to wander, thinking of ways to convince her.

Ellarwyn felt him roll off her and she looked at him and said "okay". She looked over at him and watched him close her eyes. She looked at the roof, thiking her self for a moment before looking down at her feet.

His mind was going a mile a minute. He knew that it would take a while for the transformation to take place. He could start it and finish it when she was ready. But he knew that she would hate him for it if he started it early. He stopped a groan coming from his lips, turning his head to look at her after his eyes opened.

Ellarwyn heard the groan. She looked at him and she looked down for a minute. He was upset...She looked away for a moment and continued to ponder in her head.

The silence stretched on, and it was starting to get unbearable to him. And he couldn't figure a way to cut it. So he stood and gathered up his clothes. "I suppose I should get going." He said softly, unable to look at her.

Ellarwyn looked over at him and he stood and gathered his clothes. She watched as he walked out of the room." Alright..." she said as he left. She rolled over on the bed and closed her eyes. She was sorry, but could he blame her for being afraid?

He didn't blame her for being afraid, not at all. But he could still be upset a bit. He stepped outside of her room and put his shirt on, throwing the cloak over his shoulder before walking down a few hallways to his room. He needed some rest to clear his mind right now.

Ellarwyn closed her eyes thinking for a moment before she looked at her hand and clenched her fist a little. All her life she had been told that vampires were evil creatures. It was only recently she had seen that they were not. She was still adjusting to that ideology. She had grown up being taught that being a vampire was shameful. That was still probing at her mind. She knew it was wrong, but it was hard to push away things learnt at a young age. She decided to try and sleep a little more. She closed her eyes and drifted off slowly.

He moved to his room, throwing his cloak to the side and having his clothes disappear as he moved to his bed. He fell against the covers quickly, falling into the deep sleep of vampires immediately.

She woke up the next morning and sat up in her bed. The desire to go to him was overwhelming. She found her self saddened when she was away from him. She figured it was becouse of the bond they shared. She looked down. But if she went to him she felt that it would just upset him more so sh stayed in her room.

He woke up, his mind clear of the frustrations that the previous night had given him. He beelined for her room, knocking before opening the door. "Good evening. Can I get you something to eat?" His eyes sparkled again as he looked on her, a soft smile curving his lips.

Ellarwyn heard the knock on the door. She turned and saw him come in. The sparkle was back in his eyes. It seemed she had not upset him as much as she thought she had. She smiled at him and nodded. "Yes...you may"

He smiled, moving in and going to her, kneeling in front of her. He took her hand and gently brought it to his lips, kissing the back of it, before letting it fall and finding her lips with his, in a loving, light kiss. But soon he broke it, to look into her eyes. "What can I go and get you?"

She smiled as he took her hand and then moved up to kiss her lips. She accepted it, kissing him back before he pulled away. She looked at him and thought for a moment. "Potato salad" she said smiling.

He smiled, moving closer to kiss her, this time a deeper kiss, of lovers, of the heart. He broke it by nipping her lip, tugging at it light before letting go. "As fast as I can." He said softly, kissing her forehead before standing up, sweeping out of the room.

She closed her eyes, feeling the emotion in the kiss. She felt him pull away and nodded when he spoke. She watched as he left her again int he room. She waited for his return happily and patiently.

He came back with a rather large bowl of freshly made potato salad, with the works in it. He handed her the bowl and a fork, before moving to a nearby chair, sitting and watching her, unable to keep a smile off his face.

She smiled and began to eat. She looked over at him and said "Why are you so happy?" she asked him smiling

He smiled at her inquisition, standing slowly and moving over to her. "Why wouldn't I be happy? I get to spend another night with you."

She smiled at him and said "I see". She looked at him and she kissed him on the cheek before she continued to eat.

(i'm sorry these posts seem to be short. They look longer in the box...)

He kissed her forehead lightly before kneeling down, watching her, one hand on her knee. She was so beautiful, and definitely the most precious thing he had. His hand reached up and ran through her hair. He wanted to make love with her, take her in heated passion, but he had to wait until she was ready. Until she wanted to change. He could only take her if she wanted the change, so he could bite her, and she could bite him - or as close as possible to a bite.

((ish okay))

Ellarwyn saw him kneel down infront of her. She smiled at him as she ate. She felt his hand on her knee and she held It gently. She looked at him and finished of her meal, putting the bowl on the bed side table. She looked at him before she looked down. She was coming to realized, she could not go on with out him. Even in the short few hours in the day he had been sleeping, she had been yearning to be with him. She was more afraid of loosing him that becoming a vampire.

She took both his hand into both of hers and said "I'll do anything for you".

He felt her hands take his, and he smiled as he heard her words. "The changing will be painful..." He said softly, sadly, unable to look her in the eyes now. He didn't want to make her go through such pain, but he couldn't go on without her. He needed her in his life.

Back
Top Bottom