Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

RPs List (outdated)

Who is your favorite?

• Ishu

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Eve

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Evan

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Aimee

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Ishu

Supernova
I am going to keep this to help me keep track of my role plays. I might even get a new partner or two ;)

Request Thread
Requirements or Cravings tend to change. PMing me is best. ^^

omnomnom.gif

Role Plays
Bold = Favorite
Italic = Highly Active

Started:
Run This Town
The Alpha and Omega: Spira's True History
FFVIII: Final Cry Attempt #2
Don't Touch Me
The Path to Decay
March of Mephisto
The Second Coming
It's All For the Band
Two Nations War
Dirty Deeds

"Smut"
The Two Sides of the Coin
A Bird in Tangled Thorns (Remake)
You'll be Sorry <3
Imma Eat You Now, Mkay~

"Meh" (These get cut first)
What now?

Waiting:
Soul of Silicon
What a Strange Little Euphorian...

Discontinued:
Fuck This Time Travel BullShit
A Bird in Tangled Thorns I feel like I ruined this one with my very first post :C
Real Horror Show
FFVII: Aftermath [Plot Open]
FFVIII: The Final Cry

RE: Ishu's Bottles of Love+Death+Destruction

This has nothing to do with my role plays- I just wanted to keep this :D

Quiz Link

The Psionic Striker
28% Strength, 32% Bloodlust, 20% Intelligence, 28% Spirit, 56% Vitality and 16% Agility!​

5771201767552606965.jpeg

Instead of using magic to manipulate the elements and the world around them, Psionic Strikers will use their mind and mental energy. By focusing their mind, Psionic Strikers can use telekinesis to lift objects and even unleash powerful blasts and shields of mental energy. As masters of martial arts, Psionic Strikers can even use their telekinesis to increase the physical power of their punches and kicks or they can use it to levitate. Against weaker opponents, Psionic Strikers may use their powers to mentally shatter a person's neck or spine. By using their telepathy, Psionic Strikers can read their opponent's mind, and thus more easily predict their next move in battle. This makes them extremely difficult to counter because they always know what you are going to do next. Their telepathy can even be used to speak into another person's mind and plant thoughts and ideas there. They can use this power to manipulate and control their opponents, thus allowing them to turn any battle in their favor. Psionic Strikers often have a passion for death and battle, and some have mastered forms of dark magic. By fusing this dark magic with their psychic energy, Psionic Strikers can create and unleash devasting blasts of powerful energy from their mind and fists. With their mastery over moon magic, Psionic Strikers can enhance their powers by transforming at night into various wild and ferocious beast-human hybrids.

Congratulations on reaching this frighteningly powerful class!
This is a special class and requires a very high amount of Psionic Force. You scored 76% on this variable!

I liked the quiz. The only downsides was how long it was and the fact that not every question had an option I could agree with. I answered the questions based on my personal opinions, although I was tempted to go with my original characters ^^

I like the result <3 I feel it fits me very well.

Back
Top Bottom