Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dirty deeds--done dirt cheap. (ishu&dk)

(please note that there is no sexual contact with anyone under thirteen in the role play, any reference to such actions are not intended to have erotic implications, they are merely used as plot devices.)
Nantucket glowed with light reflected off the Atlantic tide, the orange aura made every thing seem as if it were made of gold.
A small private beach was filled with richly dressed people idly chatting and drinking very expensive champagne. Hidden in the periphery, scores of men in black scanned the crowd constantly, paranoid eyes picking out every detail. Only one man stood out. He was in his mid thirties, his hair was shoulder length and the color of corn silk. When he walked it was if a lion was prowling, his lean muscle was almost visible under the finely tailored tuxedo hanging on his wiry frame.
He was headed, it seemed, to greet the host of the party, a prominent senator by the name of Howard Pryce.
"Evening Senator Pryce! This is a grade A fetè you got here, its a wonder any work gets done up on the hill...." the imposing man said a jovial veneer warmed his already charming creole yat accent.
A distinguished, but rotund, :smiddle aged man whirled around, hand out stretched in greeting.
"Hello! I don't believe we've met....you are?" The senator said warmly.
"Ah...please pardon me. I forgot my manners. Names Lynch. I represent Guardsman and Standard--contributors to your campaigns?" He said, smoothing his short mane of hair.
"Always wonderful to meet a supporter! Is there something I can get you Mister Lynch?"
"Matter of fact there is...at G and S we are very interested in preserving the constitution and personal liberties. That said, my employers are very concerned about this new wave of invasive wire tapping that the FBI is involved in. We are especially worried since your investigative committee is the source of them."
"That can't be helped. We are attempting to destroy a child sex ring, sacrifices must be made. You understand, people want to protect the children no matter which side of the isle the sit on."
Lynch smiled again, only his eyes betrayed his predatory nature.
"I seem to have forgotten my manners again. Please forgive me. Let me start again. I understand you recently spent winter vacation in Thailand. Musta been lovely..."
"A lovely place, beautiful people and fantastic food."
"Can't argue there...I feel that I musta crossed paths with you at some point...I can clearly recall seein' you with a very talented, very young tour guide..."
Pryce's eyebrows rose into his salt and pepper hairline.
"Yes, he was very industrious! I wish the youth here was quite so motivated."
"Do you now? Live up to those family values an all, yea?"
"Precisely!"
Lynch very smugly handed the older man a small pad with a series of pictures flicking over its glowing surface.
"Like this you mean....never saw a ten year old boy play dress up like that before...half naked."
His eyes focused intently on the weary looking senator, knowing that he had won.
Meanwhile, Pryce's eyes bulged angrily as the realization that he had no choice dawned on him.
"So you want the investigations to die that much..."
"Precisely!" A dispassionate smile cut across the blond man's face slowly.

Her hands turned the ends of her binoculars, zooming in closer on a few people talking at the party. She watched a woman try to seduce a married man, offering him a wink and a charismatic smile. Oh, she's good. Grunting, she panned to the left with the binoculars as she took in the rest of the scenery. There were a lot of wealthy people inside- and she would stick out like a sore thumb. Her attire was well worn, a leather jacket over a white tank top, black skin tight pants, black boots, a pair of gloves and a belt.

Her tongue stuck over her upper lip as she panned downward, following the walkway and the street until she found the parking garage for the party. Once she found it, she tucked the binoculars into her jacket and stood up. Without even a running start she jumped the gap between the building she was standing ontop of and the one infront of her. She continued jumping from rooftop to rooftop, landing on her feet without a sound.

Soon, she came upon the garage and jumped into its roof, sneaking into the maintenance doorway and rushing down the stairs. She then popped out of another door and shut it quietly behind her, blue eyes skimming the floor filled with luxurious parked cars. A valet boy walked by without noticing her, whistling and snapping his fingers in a failed attempt to follow the beat of the music he was listening to.

The woman ran behind him and continued along some cars, stopping and backtracking to a car with a few bags in the back. Clenching a hand into a fist, she ducked under the car and tore at some of the mechanics, popping up again but inside the car. She'd torn a hole through the floor of the vehicle and rummaged through the bags, grinning at what she found...

__

Entering the party, she immediately picked up a glass of wine and stepped forward. She wore large sunglasses to hide her eyes from the rays of the sun, a black dress with a low V-cut and black pumps. Sipping her drink, her other hand propped on one of her noticeably wide hips, her eyes skimmed the audience for her hit.​

The white house was nearly dark, only a "select few" interns were left, bustling papers to their bosses and avoiding their amorous advances.
President Olson strolled the aged halls casually, the day grinding though his head at the speed of light. How simple the people were to manipulate. All he had to say was "Boo!" and everyone went to Defcon 1.
He had been in office for five years already, yet he did not tire of the power.
The secret was to rule the people and not let the rule you.
However, his good friends at Guardsman and Standard were becoming antsy about the new push to eradicate child prostitution, it would not show well on their bottom line if people found out just where all the missing kids went.
It was about time for Mr Lynch to check in and tell him just how eager Senator Pryce was to defend civil liberty and privacy.
The cocky bastard was late.
With a disgusted roll of his eyes, the trim middle aged man jogged to his bedroom and extracted his secure codec from a panel hidden in the ornate woodworking of his bed.
"Lynch!" He sang gently into the tiny microphone, "please tell me that the good Senator has decided to defend the American way...and I don't have to send a clean up team to 'handle' another, dead, twelve year old girl...."
---
Lynch's jaw popped angrily when he heard the high pitched chirp of his cochlear implant. He growled at Olson's arrogant words, enraged at the doubt in his voice.
"You expect me not to celebrate a job well done? Sir!" He rumbled quietly, all the while flirting with a ravishing woman in a low V-cut, black dress.
"The Senator gave me his word, and blood, that he would kill the taps. OK? Jefe?"
He clicked the channel closed with a single flick of his thumb.
Now it was time for some fun....

The tall blond man danced gracefully toward the woman and stood next to her.
"What,pray tell is a classy lady like you doing with a bunch of perverts like them?"
He asked, shamelessly looking down her dress as he sipped some white wine.

Her hands lifted up and pressed onto the glass window. She looked down at the city, seeing the darkness no one else could seem to see. It was barren, devoid of life and so... black. That's what she saw. She didn't see the sun high in the sky or the birds fluttering by a few floors down- she saw the dread. She saw the hate, the sin, the darkness in the world. Frowning to herself, she drew away from the window. The curtains closed, no longer being held open by her body. The girl sniffled and touched her hands to her face. Her hands were cold but her cheeks were warm. Her toes wriggled in her white socks and she sniffled again. Ever since...

The girl shook her head at herself and her developing thoughts. She didn't want to think about anything- especially not him.

__

The woman took another sip of her drink and smiled at the man who approached her. The true person in the dress would have torn out the skull from his skin- but she was on a mission, "I am 'ere on business," her accent was heavy- Russian. As her words poured out like heavy whiskey, her body swayed like warm liquid- enticing him without much effort. Or so it seemed.

Her eyes skimmed over him quickly behind the dark sunglasses and she took another sip of her wine. "surely you are a pervert as well-" She smiled at him and touched a hand to his chest, flattening a flap on his coat, "I saw you looking at me just now, yes?"​

Lynch smiled a truly charming smile, his eyes even lit up with glee as he spoke.
"Touchè, darling...but the difference is, I can fuck. Those geezers out there can only try to assrape every poor little faceless peon they get their hands on."
He caressed the woman's hand gently as she straightened his jacket
"Thank you kindly..." another fake smile. His mind was full of all the ways he was going to wreck this cheap whore.
One hand slipped down to her behind, pinching and grabbing lewdly as it went.
"I'm bored as could be...maybe we could go have a more private discussion in my hotel?"
---
That son of a bitch hung up on him!
No matter, the job was done he could celebrate however he wanted, he'd just forward the bill to Guardsman and Standard.
There were more pressing matters to think about.
His wife.

Today, his delicate lilly, Ishu, was in town for the first time in a week, and he missed her embrace so much....
"Hey! Is Ishu here yet?" He snapped at one of his aids.
A short pause.
"Yes sir! She is in the viewing room sir." Came the boys nervous reply.
"Thank you. You can go..."
The young man didn't need to be told twice. He bolted like a rabbit, off to be with family or something equally mundane.

Patrick arrived by his wife's side quietly.
"Hello Mrs President...." he said calmly, pressing himself against her slender form.

Normally she would have reacted violently, breaking his hand and tearing his arm out of the socket, but she couldn't. Not yet. She leaned against him, her breasts pressing onto his chest as her fingers tip-toed up along his chest, "You read my mind~" If she could get him alone- she could finish the job without anyone getting in the way. Sure, she could always take care of the civilians as well- but that would have been a waste of time. Plus, this operation was supposed to be quiet.

__

She was peeking through the curtains to see the outdoors when her husband arrived. She jumped as he approached her and stepped away, arms crossed idly against her ribs while one of her hands fidgeted with her necklace. She gave a brief smile, turning away from him as she continued to think. Having him around always made her feel sick. He was... evil. She did not like him. The fact that they were married tore her apart. Why would her father allow this? Her mother had died years ago, when she was younger. This left the combined empire of China and Korea to Ishu and her father.

As for her father, he had control over Europe and Japan due mostly to his business. But now... his daughter had a say in three of the largest portions of the world- and she was married to the dictator of the US of A. This was a mistake... but she didn't have a choice.

She bargained to marry him- but not to make him happy. She had yet to even speak to him. In fact, she hadn't spoken since her mothers' death. The woman had been assassinated right infront of her when she was a little girl. It was... horrifying.

Ishu wanted to be alone and she hoped this would be obvious to Olson. She tried her hardest to stay away from him as much as possible. They had only been married for a few months and yet they had only seen each other a handful of times.​

Patrick smiled warmly as he chased after her.
"Are you cheating on me? Hmmm...like your slut mother?" He goaded angrily.
Nothing pissed him off more than a distant woman. He wanted to love her, but she made it so hard...
"Aren't you going to answer me? Or are you still choking down that mouthful of cum!" He roared as he grabbed ishu violently and threw her into the dark wood table, bending her over as he did.
"Haven't even had a good wedding night yet...."
He ripped her skirt off and forced the woman's legs open with his own.
Now, he'd take his wedding night.
---
Lynch smiled and slid one hand into her top, pinching at her nipples.
"Names Lynch, what's yours?" The irony wasn't lost on him.
His seven inch cock pressed into her soft dress and rubbed her intimate area.
"We could just go inside, have ourselves a good time...."he breathed in her ear hotly as he lead her in to the house.

He brought up her mother and she turned, slapping him across the face. Nothing made her angrier than saying something horrible about someone she loved- especially her deceased mother. Now he was yelling at her- say grotesquely sexual things to her before slamming her down onto a table. She yelped from the sudden been and squirmed, making little sounds of protest as he push her skirt down past her ankles and over her feet. She squirmed under his hold, begging him to stop with little whimpers.

She was wearing a black sweater over her shirt and white mid-thigh stockings. Her panties were plain; a simple but low cut and white material. She panted as she panicked, getting her arms out from under her and clawing at the table in an attempt to get away from him. Her feet twitched in her black pumps, the heels accidentally stabbing onto the toes of his shoes.

__

She hadn't been touched by a man in a long time. Certainly a part of her missed it but it wasn't something she walked into lightly. The woman nodded to him, licking her lips with her tongue as the two shuffled into the house. Their bodies were still pressed close, their feet scuffling as she led them to the nearest bedroom. Smiling, she leaned up and moved his collar away with her chin and began to kiss on his neck. Oh- she'd kill him good.​

Lynch slid his other hand up her dress, searching for her underwear lustily.
Perhaps he wouldn't kill her after he was done...
She did have a certain charm...those hips....made for babies....his babies.
With out even a breath, he ripped off her panties and pressed her to the bed.
"We gonna do this, or are we gonna keep playing footsie?"
In another breath he tore the dress completely off.
"Wanna suck my dick or get pregnant, honey?"
---
Patrick roared with pain as Ishu's heel sank into his big toe.
"Fucking Whore!" He growled as he mashed her head into the fine wood table.
How dare she! He was her husband!
he undid his pants hastily and stroked himself to erection.
All five inches of it.
"AWWWW...Honey, see what you do to me?" He cackled as he rammed three fingers into her dry pussy.
"I thought you liked being treated like a cheap whore? Why aren't you wet sweetie? Hm..too stretched out from fucking the horse?" He shoved his cold fingers deeper into her, enjoying her pathetic whimpering.
"Poor baby...." his other hand grasped her lovely hair and yanked hard.
"Need more...loving!" He panted, continuing to brutalize her small cunt.
---
Washington D.C. was such a wretched place, Jormungandr reflected grimly as he entered one of the numerous strip club/brothels of the town.
Just another sleazy hit, nothing interesting...never is.
His tall form stood out markedly amongst the sex hunched men. With practiced ease, he concealed his small knife and sat at the bar.
"What do you want?" The barkeep asked, indicating the large selection of cheap liquor.
"Whiskey, neat." Jor said with an almost friendly smile.
"Sure..." the portly man grumbled as he poured the drink.

Twenty minutes and three drinks later, a strangely round man appeared in the seat next to him.
"You are late.."he said slyly.
"So how do you want him to die?"
The older man grimaced.
"Straight to business, huh? You sure you don't want a lapdance or nuthin?"
Jor looked at the man blankly.
"The man's name is Howard Pryce."
No surprise...
"Death by?"
The man paused for a second.
"Castration."

He was certainly fast when it came to undressing a woman. He must have done this often. Either way, she was nude and he would have his erection out any second now. Time to move. She smirked at him and kicked him in the face with her foot, then rolled back onto the bed and stood up. As he may have staggered back from the hit, she lunged out at him and slammed both of her feet into his stomach, touched the grounds with her hands and spun around. Her feet smacked into his face repeatedly until they came down to the floor and she stood on her own.

__

She choked on air when he slammed her face onto the table and she shut her eyes tight as a bit of blood dribbled out of her nose. She swallowed and touched her hand to her face, looking at little drops of blood on her fingertips. Her light blue eyes widened as he crammed most of his hand into her and she cried out in pain, her legs tensing as her heel dug further onto his toe. Ishu ground her teeth together to try to be quiet as he pushed his fingers in deeper. She gasped pathetically and whimpered as he pulled her head back by her pure white hair.

Lynch didn't even flinch. He took all her hits like her limbs were wrapped in pillows.
"Ohhh...you like it rough huh?" He said seductively, his erection unaffected.
In less than the blink of an eye he lunged at the woman and wrapped her in his body.
He would get what he wanted one way or the next.
He rammed his knee between her legs viciously, roaring with rage.
---
"Look how loose your worthless cunt is....." Patrick spat, slapping her intimate area hatefully."How am I supposed to fuck that? Huh? You..."
He stabbed his rather small member into her very tight anus, groaning lewdly as his balls slapped against her body.
He pressed her face into the wood violently, grinning at her agonized squealing.
---
Jor looked at the man, a frightening blank glaze in his eyes.
"That will cost you extra, it's bloody, loud work." His voice was deep and cold.
Another pause.
"I don't care. Kill that fucker before the next session of Congress. End of story." The 50-something snapped angrily.
"Another five hundred K's then." The assassin said casually.
"Done." The older one wheezed instantly, then his demeanor changed. "Are you sure you don't want a lap dance? The ladies here are very skilled.."

She yelled out and slammed her hand on the inside of his leg, effectively braking the bone on anyone that would be completely human. She then slammed her elbow into his face and kicked him in the chest, knocking him off of her, "Don't you get it?" Her accent was gone, "You're not getting any!" She ran at him and slammed into his chest again, this time with her elbow and the full force of her body. The two broke through the door, slamming down onto the floor. The woman got up and got in a few good punches before backing away from his body.

__

Ishu cried out in pain as he forced himself into a place she never thought anyone would go. Her heels scraped on the floor as she ground her teeth, trying to get away from him as he thrust into her. She wanted him to stop and get away from her- she wanted him to go away. She wanted someone else to be here.

Her lower lip quivered as he violated her and she had no where to run. She shut her eyes, tears pouring down over her cheeks as she thought about the man she walked away from just months before. She missed him... so much. She wished he was here instead of this monster. Jor.

Patrick rammed himself into her tight hole, the brutal slap of skin against skin rang out loudly in the death silent room.
"Wanted me in that slack, disgusting cunt, huh?" He growled, noticing the tears in her eyes. "This is where sluts like you and your mother take it, I don't want catch anything from you."
His entire body got tense as he neared his climax.
Moments later, he spilled his vile seed in to Ishu's tender body, yelping with hateful pleasure.
---
Lynch growled with twisted desire. "Perky little bitch, aren't ya..." he said,calmly placing his leg back together.
He stood up, very slowly, eyeing the woman's naked body carefully.
"You sure you don't want some of this? " he said, stroking his very hard erection lewdly.
"I promise, I'll only hurt you a little..."
---
Jor left a hundred dollar bill on the bar, settling the tab.
"Pleasure doing business with you. Confirmation of completion will be sent in three days." He said, tone completely dead pan.
His employer was too busy grinding against an Asian stripper to notice his words.
"Uh huh...yea,OK." He said, distracted by the pair of nipples stroking his full face.

With only a few long strides, the very muscular assassin exited the "den of sin" club and got into a very beat up looking El Camino and drove off.
"Lukas, get me the Smith...I need a rifle." He said curtly into a small microphone on his coat lapel.
"Boss? He said castration...wouldn't you want a knife? Wait...you aren't...ew..."a young sharp voice answered, incredulous.

She could feel her body being forced back and forth on the top of the table. She rest her forehead on the table and whimpered softly, trying to stay as invisible as possible as he raped her and violated her body in ways she never though possible. Feeling disgusted with herself as he ejaculated into her, her feet pressed together and she whimpered, begging him without words to get off of her and leave her be.

__

"Tch- no." She readied herself in a battle stance before continuing, "I'm here to kill you- dumbass!" She thrust her foot upward, hitting him in the face again.​

Patrick grinned dementedly as he pulled out of her cum coated ass.
"I love you darling..." he cooed in her ear sweetly, "Even if you are a worthless fuckhole..."
He kissed her cheek and walked out, his demon satisfied. Now he could face the world with a civilized mind.
---
"You aren't worth the time, bitch." He said, pleasure-- not pain, surged through his body with every smack of her feet on his face.
He recoiled and drove his palm straight up into her sternum, attempting to split it.
"Shame to waste such a fine ass like yours...but you'll probably just nag me like an old wife till I do.."
He knife handed his would be assassins throat viciously,then dashed for the stairs to the garage.
Still stark naked and still hard.
---
"It's for the security detail you dolt." Jor said flatly, clearly not amused by his friends attempt at humor.
"I have to take them out at the same time, so you'll put them down with tranquilizer darts and I'll slip in like a ghost."
The blank hiss of the open codec rang in the man's ears for a moment.
"Sure thing boss...but would it kill you to crack one fucking smile man?"
The road flew beneath the slightly rusted car, whistling loudly.
"Yes."

Her throat closed up, tightened as a sob built up. Her skin trembled even after he kissed her and she waited for him to leave before her sobs broke free, her legs giving as she slowly slipped off the table and lay on her side on the floor. She wanted to dress herself- but she was filthy... so filthy. Why had he done this to her? She did not deserve it. Her arms moved around her body, hugging herself as she cried alone.

__

His assassin took the blow and dodged the knife with ease, running after him and keeping close without any lagging. This guy's ego was worse than she thought- all the more reason for her to off him. Once she was close enough, she jumped onto his back, throwing him down onto his front and forcing him to slide down the stairs, "Not worth your time,huh?" She stepped off of him and kicked him in the side, sending him into a car and sending him AND the car through the garage door.​

The car wrapped Lynch's body in jagged metal shards as it soared out of the garage with a deafening crash.
Neck broken,ribs shattered, pelvis fractured, internal bleeding....
The PLEASURE!
Mummified in metal, the man felt his torn muscles contract with orgasm as warm blood streaked semen spilled down his leg.
Then he passed out. Dead.
---
Patrick walked cheerily to his bedroom, stripped naked and showered off the sweat and cum smell from his body.
Amidst the wet sound of his shower, he heard the distant ring of his phone.
'Must be the publicity director about that interview next week..' he thought to himself as he ignored the call.
---
Jor pulled up to a decrepit looking warehouse, his car engine's rumble was the only noise that could be heard.
"Lukas, open the door." He commanded bluntly.
"I can't do that Jor..." the younger man replied haltingly.
Jor rolled his eyes, if he didn't play along, lukas would leave him out there all night.
"OPEN THE POD BAY DOORS HAL!" he yelled at the top of his lungs.
The bay doors opened with a grinding cacophony. The elderly car slid in, the the doors ground shut.
"What's up boss?" Lukas smiled brightly.
"Got that gun yet?"

She walked out of the garage, ignoring the feigned cries of concern and true terror. Completely nude, she knelt down beside the structure and reached in, touching the side of his neck. There was no pulse. As far as she was concerned- she was done here. She looked up as a few men in suits came rushing out. Uh-oh. they drew out guns and pointed them at her- at which point she began to run. She ran on the sand, ignoring the sounds of gunshots and bullets whizzing past her. The assassin jumped over the fence, landing on the front of a brand new porche and she bolted across the street.

__

Eventually, the poor young woman brought herself up to her feet and gathered her clothes. She put on her panties, grimacing as his putrid semen sank into the material. She then put on her skirt and carefully left the room, finding the room that was assigned to her for when she visited him. She locked herself in her room and scurried off to the bathroom, slowly removing her clothing and stepping into the warm water. It beat down on her fine, white skin, her eyes unblinking as white hair stuck to her body.​

Patrick stepped out of the shower, his moderately toned body dripped rapidly cooling water into the decadent marble floor.
Now he had time to talk to his public relations officer.
He picked up the phone, and dialed a short extension.
"John Tieply speaking, Mister President. I just called you sir."
A man with a heavy Boston accent answered sharply.
"I know it must be important if you would call me this late in the day..."
Olson answered,an understanding tone in his voice.
"Yea...it about that child trafficking summit, the committee wanted to confirm your attendance, today."
"It's in two days, that's not unexpected...we've already had SS,look it over, tell them yes." He snapped, irritated to be bothered over a formality.
"That's not what I was calling about...the would like for Senator Pryce and the first lady to make an appearance as well. The say that they know it's short notice, but you are the president..." the director said very apologetically.
"They'll be there." With that, he hung up the phone and sat back in his bed.
Only to be interrupted again. This time it was his private line.
He sighed again and clicked on his codec.
"What? "
"Sir, this is commander Daniels of spec-ops division zero. "
A gravelly voice answered.
"Yes, commander, what is it?" Patrick's patience was wearing quite thin.
"Lynch's critical lifesigns monitor went off. Retrieval was successful, all witnesses have been dealt with. Non-lethally."
"Excellent! Fucking fantastic! Bring the body to the regeneration facility..." Patrick grunted, now thoroughly pissed off.
---
Lukas grinned widely as he locked down the external doors.
"No. The Smith told me that he is out of lo-vee firing rifles...he'll deliver tomorrow. "
Jor, meanwhile, was busy taking off his jacket and armor, revealing his extremely muscular physique. Long, symmetrical scars adorned his godlike body, mementos of his long gone humanity.

"Any Intel?" He asked gruffly.
"Not yet boss, this bastard is cleaner than fucking nun..."

She made her way into the parking garage building and went for the car that she tore open from the bottom. She crawled into it from the bottom and grabbed her clothes, pulling them on and crawling into the front seat. Her hand tightened into a fist and she punched into the car under the steering wheel, feeling around until the engine revved on and the lights flashed in the front. Moving a knob and pressing on the gas, she swerved out of the parking space, moving the knob again and speeding out of the garage and down the street.

__

Crying softly, little sobs shaking her tiny form, she put her hands over her face as Patrick's sweat and excess skin cells sloughed off of her from the water. She sobbed loudly, her fingers curling over her face as she lowered to the floor of the shower, her back facing the shower head and it soon began to wash off the excess semen. She felt filthy, disgusting. She didn't think she could show her face to the world ever again.​

The Guardsman and Standard suits certainly wouldn't be pleased to see their new found defender crying about the bad men who fuck children, but the public ate that shit up.
A small droop in one piss-ant's shit-eating-grin was worth the American people's continued trust.
Patrick slid into Ishu's room quietly and watched her shower for a while.
---
"Pryce is a Senator, there has to be something. " Jor demanded, his quiet rumble more terrifying than a lion's roar.
"Not a thing boss...I've looked. Aside from a trip to Thailand, and a really strong church habit, this guy is as normal as a school kid in Kansas. " Lukas whined, his long fingers stabbed at the keyboard on a nearby desk.
"Oh...spoke too soon! He is making an appearance at an anti human trafficking summit in two days, a last minute presenter."
Instantly, a schematic of the university where the event was being held appeared on the screen.
"No room for assault here, it's locked up tight." The young,shaggy looking man said thoughtfully.
"Finesse has always been a strong point of mine. It shouldn't be an issue." Jor said, mentally picking his load out.

The woman continued driving the stolen car until she made her way to the edge of the city. She parked the car into a closing garage and got out, walking into a little rundown house. She looked around, walking into a wall of smoke. She huffed, blowing some of the smoke away, and looked over to the sofa at a lounging figure, "Really?" She walked over and took the cigarette from the forms hand, stuffing it into the ash tray, "You were supposed to clean up."

"Warum kann ich nicht rauchen?" The figure, a woman with a heavy Russian accent, spoke up to the first woman.

"Because, Evan, you didn't do what I asked you to."

Evan, the second woman, grumbled some nonsense, "But, Eve-"

"No!" Eve, the woman who had just assassinated someone, slapped the back of her hand onto her palm, "Do it!"

Evan groaned and got up, stepping over the mess on the floor and walking to the other side of the house.

_

Ishu had washed all of her skin and was finishing up on her hair. Her little sobs had stopped and her tears were drying up. She was trying not to dwell on the events from earlier and soon stepped out of the shower, wrapping her towel around her small frame.​

Patrick watched his lovely wife dry herself off, eager for another private moment with her.
"Guess what, my love!" He said like he hadn't just raped her.
"We have an appearance to make. Get your bags packed, we're off to New York!"
He looked excited as a little boy on Christmas.
---
"One more thing Jordan, I see that the first lady will be there too...will that be a problem? " lukas asked with genuine concern.
Jor became very quiet, his face became even more unreadable than before. An almost physical pain ripped through his body, the recognition of his past shook what little humanity he had left to the surface.
"No." He said softly, "Get me the Smith."

She jumped when she heard him,falling back onto the glass door of the shower. She swallowed, hard, and looked out through the crack in the door to see him standing in her little room. Hands quivering whilst gripping the edge of her towel, she sniffled softly and nodded very slowly. She hoped he would go away and leave her be. She couldn't do all of that again...

__

Eve sat down on the couch and pulled out a laptop, typing away as she sent out a confirmation email. "we should be getting s'more dough tonight." She looked over her shoulder at the buxom redhead whom was now laying on the kitchen counter.

Patrick walked into the small bathroom, eyeing his quivering spouse cooly.
"All I want is a little kiss from my wife...you already did your other duty...slut"
He grabbed the back of Ishu's head and made her look up at him.
The tall man leaned in close and forced his tongue into her mouth violently.
After a moment he drew back and walked away.
"That wasn't so bad, was it?" He sneered as he closed the door.
---
"Giving up on minimum force, boss?" Lukas asked smugly,dialing up their weapons master.
Jor looked at his partner a small, almost imperceptible smile on his face.
"Yes. I'm done sparing the hired help." To his mind, the choice was made, the consequences were theirs to bear.
A faint buzz could be heard as the line rang.
"How may I help you Mister Cross?" An ancient sounding man finally answered.
"Cross is dead, remember?" Jor said kindly.
The old man grumbled on the other end of the line.
"So you say..."

Back
Top Bottom