Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Imma Eat You Now, Mkay~

Ishu

Supernova
Inhaling a deep breath, she chuckled softly with a sultry, satin-like voice. Her thumbs pressed into the eye sockets of the dead mans' skull and she lifted it to her lips, sucking out the gelatinous orbs and chewing on them as her hips drove down over the mans erection. Moaning softly, she swallowed the eyeballs and twisted his neck, severing his skull from his skin and tearing the skin off.

"Penser l'homme si bon goût. Ils sont comme le vin." The woman chuckled again and bit into his skull, chewing on shards of bones as her eyes rolled back and a shrieking moan boomed from her body. Toes curled, she looked down at the body that bled out from beneath her. She stood up, his body falling out from under her and juices sliding down her legs.

"Peut-être une autre fois, hm?" The woman cackled before sticking her hand into his skull and scooping his brains into her mouth as she walked away. The entire village had been torn apart, raped, killed and eaten. He was the last of them and she was hardly full. Estra had found her way to them from the demon realm and had been tormenting villages for weeks. No one was brave enough to stop her and no one survived if they even heard she was near.​

Two days after the attack, Nathan arrived in the town that was still burning with strong fires from the attack Estra had done to them. Nathan was a monk, but not like anything you'd believe...He wasn't holy, nor was he religious. Though he did believe that the world should be cleansed of evil and that he studied the ways of purification. Following a talisman that led him to where Estra had resided, he cracked his knuckles, ready for a beat down to be given as he looked around for the demon. "Demon! Come on out so that I may slay you and avenge the people you have killed!" He boomed with a demanding voice.

Estra had pulled all of the bodies over one of the houses, using them as a cover of sorts while she lounged on skeletons during the day and replenished her energy for the next village. Purring softly, her tail twirling around behind her. She tore the last of the tendons from a bone and chewed on them, eyes closed as she inhaled the heavy scent of death.

Her ears twitched to the sound of a new presence- another human. She opened her eyes and swallowed the chewed up tendons and looked at the disheveled door of the hut. Growling, she stood up and sauntered over to the door, throwing it open and snarling as she stepped out. She saw a human man before her and smiled, chuckling softly as she put her hands on her hips, "Venez à votre décès? Qu'il est doux."​

(Better :] Ty)

Nathan's eyebrow just twitched as he saw the door fly open and the naked women before him walked out, speaking a language he did not know about. "The hell are you saying...!?" He said as he grew more annoyed. He reached into his pocket and pulled out a prayer bead before slamming it into his palms, a puff of smoke appearing and shaping into a spear. "Have it ye demon!" He said before rushing at her with a war cry, faster than all the humans she would have ever faced. Though, he didn't stab her. Mid-way, he threw the spear at her with such force it was practically an oversized bullet heading straight for her torso.

Her eyes narrowed as the human came at her, her muscles tightening as she readied herself for an offensive attack. As he threw the spear, she grunted and twisted her hips, throwing her top back and hitting the side of the spear with her feet. She caught it in her toes and slammed it onto the ground, hissing at the man as her tail swayed. Hands clenching with claws extended, she lifted up the spear with the end of her wiry tail and stabbed it into the ground. "Puny mortal, you are not good enough to battle me." Her English was strained and her accent was a mixture of Russian and French.​

Nathan bit his lip as he saw the display before him. He took notice of her poor English and smirked, thinking he could taunt her with that. "Wow, you're words are terrible. No wonder you were speaking in that language a while ago. You're too embarrassed to speak like an ordinary living creature, aren't you? What're you, stupid in the brain or something?" He said before rushing her with his bare fists. He didn't care that he got her wired up possibly, he just wanted this to be more interesting. His first punch was swift like lightning, punching her abdomen, hoping it would cause pain to the demoness.

She hissed at him again, not caring about his slight to her poor English. She took the hit to the stomach, her muscles tensing under the hit. She snarled at him and slammed her hand onto his throat, wrapping her fingers around his neck and forcing his body into the ground. Crouching down over him, she roared at him as the whites of her eyes became black and she bore her sharp teeth at him, "Mon anglais peuvent être pauvres, mais cela n'a aucune importance dans la bataille." Estra shrieked and dug her nails into the back of his neck, "DIE!!"​

"Oh dear lord..." He said once he saw that she was hardly affected by the punch. Before he knew it, she had grounded him and began to dig her nails into his neck, drawing blood as he squirmed in her grasp. "Fucking dammit...! I overestimated you!" He reached into his pocket and pulled out a vial. Pulling the top off, he began to pour water onto her. "Taste holy water foul demon!" He said as the bottle practically drained itself all over her back entirely.

Her eyebrow quirked and she turned to look at the vial. She blinked a few times and leaned in, sticking her tongue out and swirling the tip of it inside the entrance of the tube. She licked her lips and made a smacking sound before turning to the monk and smiling, "Delicious." She chuckled softly and threw him at one of the dilapidated huts in the village. Estra touched her own back and collected some of the water, bringing her hands to her face and licking the liquid off of her hands. She was a little bit thirsty- and this guy was kind of enough to help her out. Of course, she had a feeling this was that "holy water" crap the demons laughed about from time to time.​

Seeing no effect on her, Nathan blinked before he was thrown into a hut. He lay there, gasping for air as a rope had tied around his neck. Reaching into his pocket, he pulled out another prayer bead and slammed it into his hand to get a small combat knife to cut the rope. When he was free, he took the distraction as an advantage and threw the knife at her. If it connected, it would land in her back. "Take this you son of a bitch!"

She turned around just in time to have a blade slice into her chest. She glared over at him, her upper lip quivering as her tail swooped around and grabbed the handle of the blade. She pulled it out of herself and wielded it with her tail, hands flexing as she roared at him. This mortal was dumber than the rest! Why was he even bothering with a fight with her?

The demoness ran at him, thrusting her hands onto his chest and forcing him into the ground. Her knees pressed down on his upper arms and she sat on his chest, growling as bright yellow eyes stared down at him. Her tail twirled the knife and brought it to his throat, the side of the blade touching the rope that was choking him, "Mortal thinks this will hurt me?" She chuckled softly as the wound in her chest healed right before him.​

Nathan's eyes widened as he saw the wound in her chest begin to heal. He didn't know what he could do to kill her if she could recover this fast. In fast, he was possibly sure that he'd die right then. He had to think of something quicky, otherwise he'd just be another snack to this demoness. Looking around, Nathan saw nothing of use to him but the bits of rope around his neck. "Dammit....!" He said in frustration as he tried to struggle from under the girl and get his arms free. "Just kill me already demon!!"

She smiled down at him as he demanded she off him immediately. Her thumb stroked his cheek and she shook her head, "No, mortal. Play time first." she giggled like a child in a woman's body and reached down, tearing his clothes apart until he was nude. Lifting her hand up, her tail dropped the knife into her palm and her fingers closed around it. Her hand brought the blade to his cheek, pressing it in just enough to get some blood from his skin, "It is more fun if you cry~" Her tail spiraled around his penis and gave it a squeeze, moving along him as she attempted to arouse him.​

"Playtime what the hell do you-" He was cut off by the tearing of his clothing. He looked down to his naked body and up to the girl, putting two and two together he knew what was most likely going to happen before he'd die. Feeling the blade press into his cheek, he did not cry nor did he make any sort of movement as the blood ran down the knife...but when she squeezed his cock, he jumped a bit, blushing with annoyance as he looked away from her, scorn in his eye as she aroused him enough to get him nice and hard.

Her smile grew when she saw shame spreading over his features. She licked her lips and leaned down, inhaling his scent from his face and hair. She sat back up and moved her hips back, hovering them over his erection which she propped up with her tail. Lowering herself down, she moaned as his head was forced into her soft folds and penetrated with ease. She was wet- and tight. Despite the many she'd raped she was just as narrow as a pure girl. Estra idly handed the blade back to her tail and pressed her hands onto his stomach, using him as an anchor as she lifted and lowered her body- riding him against his will.​

Nathan let out a gasp as he felt her begin to lower onto him, engulfing his cock in the tight hole that was her pussy. He couldn't believe a demon was raping him...! And...it actually felt...good?! He couldn't believe it. Seeing her begin to ride him, his hands had become free so he began to push her away, hoping to actually get her off of him...but eventually his hands fell to her hips against his will as he began to help her ride up and down on his cock. "D-Damn my body...!"

Estra cooed down at him and pet the blade through his hair, "Mortal likes~" She laughed down at him, delighted by the fact that he had not expected to enjoy her this much. Her eyes closed and she purred, riding down on at him focusing only on tightening and twisting on his erection with her softly, plush, wet tunnel of lust. Her large breasts began to bounce as she weighed down on him and lifted up, bouncing and bouncing as her pussy suckled on him.​

"W-What are you going to do with me....after this...? Kill me like the rest....?!" He said to her through clenched teeth as he continued to lift her up and down on his shaft. He began to leak pre-cum, he couldn't believe that he'd enjoy it this much. It was so tight and wet around his cock, and her breasts bouncing in his face didn't help either. His mouth decided to shut him up by having him lean up, clamping his lips down on her nipples to begin sucking on them like a newborn infant wanting milk from its mother.

She moaned louder as he trapped her nipple in his mouth, rolling her head and stretching her arms up over her head as her hips drove down into him. Her eyes opened and watched him from above, eyelids fluttering as another wave of pleasure rushed through her, "Maybe~" She bored her teeth as her muscles tightened on him and her jaw gaped, the skin on her spine quivering as her eyes shut tight and she moaned a final time. Her pussy tightened on him, the soft flesh milking him for all his worth as she finished on him and her own natural fluids leaked out and dribbled down over his sack.​

Feeling her orgasm, Nathan couldn't help but accidentally clamp his teeth down on her nipple as his seed began to spew out into her womb in a large abudance. Once he was finished, he gasped as he fell back, panting hard as he weakly tried to get away from her. "D-Dammit...." He said thinking he would die to the woman who had raped him and she would now eat him. "At least kill me before you eat me demoness...!" He ordered to her with scorn and anger in his voice.

Cooing softly as she came down from the waves of pleasure, she leaned back on him and purred down at him. "Pourquoi mortels toujours mendier?" She huffed and stabbed the blade into the ground far off to the side. Her arms crossed over her chest, grazing over the nipple he'd bitten down on. She chuckled softly to the subtle pain and leaned forward on him, twirling her fingers in his hair, "I will keep you~ You amuse me."​

Nathan closed his eyes calmly, thinking she would kill him then...but when she began to twirl his hair and when she said what she did, his eyes shot open and he had a dumbfounded look on his face. "Keep me? Who do you think you are? I'd rather die than live as your little pet." He muttered to her, looking away from her with annoyance. "What makes you think I'll just let you keep me like a pet?"

She lifted her hand and slapped him with the back of it when he openly defied her, "Ferme ta gueule sale!" Her hips ground down into his body without warning and she hissed as she clenched her hand into a fist, "Mortal has no choice," She touched his chest and began to stroke his skin with her long, sharp nails, "Death would never be gentle- only harsh and loud like bugs in the ears." Her throat made a curdling sound as she looked him over. She would never off him quickly- it would be painful and slow.​

Nathan could feel a cold sweat begin to form on the back of his neck once he felt her sharp nails graze his chest. He clenched his teeth and growled silently as he looked away from the demon, knowing he had no choice in the matter. He would go wit her...but he sure as hell would not like it one bit. "Alright...alright demoness....I'll go, but don't think that I'll do just ANYTHING you want me to do...got it? I have morals and I will not kill the innocent unlike you."

Estra chuckled softly s she looked him over. He would never kill in her name- not now anyway. His only purpose was to please her. Maybe he would be sent to fetch some food or scout out a location. She could make him do pointless little things to pass the time and to amuse her. The demoness grabbed his arm and lifted it up. Growling, she muttered something under her breath and sketched an insignia into his skin, watching his blood drip down his arm. When the ritual was done, she let go of his arm and stood up, purring as his erection slipped out from her hot, wet folds.

Back
Top Bottom