Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What now? (Ishu and akiriu)

Ishu

Supernova
The castle was crumbling around her, stones falling from under her feet. She grabbed at anything she could but it did not stop her from falling. Her whole world was crumbling, everything around her falling apart and dropping into nothingness. What would happen after this? Would she even survive this fall? She closed her eyes, giving up on not falling with her entire kingdom. She would accept whatever fate came to her.

The Lenados swarmed Akiriu from all directions. His sword moved with spped and grace, slicing them down with ease. But their numbers were growing and the castle was falling apart. Would the castle hold long enough? The heiress, he had to rescue her. He did a full circle swing then walked up the stairs to her room. They Lenados follwed in pursuit firing arrows and spears. Once up top he hacked and slashed at the Lenados. "You won't take her!" He yelled getting one that tried to sneak around him. It was getting harder and harder to keep her safe from harm. Another explosion reverberated through the castle, knocking him sideways.

She had fallen onto a ledge of bricks that laid horizontally under her bedroom. She held onto it and looked up as an explosion sent debris into her room, taking out half of the walls and destroying her bedroom door. She covered her head, her white hair flowing in the wind from the explosion. Akiriu! Her voice chimed out to him and a larger chunk of debris crashed into the side of the castle near her room, forcing the ledge she was laying on slowly out of place. She pulled herself up more and kicked her feet in the air behind her.

Another explosion went off, the Lenados were destroying everything in their path! She did not know where her father or her brothers were. Were they ok? were they... She shook her head and dug her nails between the bricks, pulling herself up as the other side of the horizontal column came out of place. Aah! The column began to fall, flipping as the wingless angel held on for her life.

"Ishu!" Akiriu yelled, hearing her fall. He jumped as his black wings spread. Grabbing Ishu, he flew to the top of the castle. "We have to leave, milady." He managed to say without stuttering. The Lenados stormed the roof going straight for the princess. Akiriu went back to the defensive stopping them from getting any closer. He made a slight mistake in a parry, and he was cut across his chest. He winced and kept fighting, his blood dripping as he fought. "I'm fine Milady. It's only a scratch." He said, not taking his eyes off the battle.

Where do we go? She stepped back away from the battle and looked over her shoulder when she heard metal scraping on metal. There were more Lenados behind her. She quickly picked up a piece of debris and threw it at them, hoping they would back off. One of them swung at her but she was lucky enough to fall over before the blade could touch her. Akiriu! I think we should go now! She crawled backwards towards him as more Lenados swarmed them. There wasn't really anywhere they could go, but attempting to escape seemed like a better idea than being surrounded and dying.

Akiriu jumped back to Ishu, narrowly avoiding a spear. He muttered "break" then a aura generated around them both. They vanished from their dimension, its final hour over. When the aura dissipated, it was a whole new dimension. They were in a city in some place unknown. "Where are we?" Akiriu muttered before bending over in pain, realizing the full extent of his wound.

Ishu was laying on her stomach on the ground. She looked up, a smudge of dirt on her cheek. She looked around before seeing Akiriu stumbled over. She got up to her feet and moved over to him, touching a hand on his shoulder, Are you ok? She looked around again, people and things she had never seen before scattered all over the place.

"I guess I pushed myself too far." He cringed in pain as his body began to shift. He became more pale, losing his wings. His eyes shifted from firey red to piercing blue, hair from black to blonde. His sword vanished with the wings, now replaced by a cross on his neck. The wound apparently healed during the shift, even though he still hurt. "What was that? Ugh, I feel so weird..." he sat down against a building, hand over his face.

Akiriu! Ishu followed him into the shadows the sun cast and continued to kneel next to her guardian, You... you look different! She wondered what did this to him and gasped as her clothes changed. They were well adorned but changed and became simpler, a white sundress and a pale blue sweater covering her skin. Her white hair and her blue eyes were still the same, untouched by this place.

Akiriu looked himself over. "This never happened before. This must be a different place from the castle." He reached for his sword, realizing it wasn't there. He stood up and looked around. He noticed there wasn't the gentle pastures of their home.

Ishu watched as some kind of contraption made of metal drove past them on the street. This place is... so strange. She looked back at him, Are you sure you feel alright? Your appearance changing has effected your... insides?

"Aside from this headache I feel fine. But the important matter is you Milady." He stood up with a little struggle, but managed to use the wall as support. He saw a flying metal bird fly overhead. "Must be some undiscovered area the priests haven't found yet."

I am, she looked over herself and noticed her more subtle attire, fine. I feel fine. She looked at him again before following his eyes and seeing the same thing he saw. Maybe... what do we do now?

"We should probably find a place to rest. It would give us a chance to think and recuperate." He said. Akiriu walked out to the sidewalk, seeing more of the metal contraptions. He looked over and saw a motel. "Maybe that place?" he indicated by pointing at it.

Ishu pushed herself off of the ground and walked over to him. She looked at the large building he pointed at and nodded, It looks... like a start.

He walked in the direction of the motel. On occasion he would look over his shoulder to check to see if she was there behind him.

Ishu looked all around her as she walked behind him, taking in the scenery and all of the new... things littering the world. Everything was so different from the stairs cascading through the air and connecting to buildings; the world she had grown up in.

Akiriu took in the sights and smells. One of the contraptions passed by, emitting a large amount of smoke. "'I guess they don't have much care for this place." He said, looking at a man throw a bag of food on the sidewalk. He was utterly disgusted.

Startled by the metal creature zooming past them, she reached out and grabbed his hand. She looped her arms around his and kept herself close to him. Once the initial shock wore off, she looked to her guard as he spoke and examined what he saw. He was right-there was trash everywhere. The world was so... impure. It would take a lot of getting used to.

He blushed a little as the heiresses touched him. He looked the other way to hide it. Arriving at the motel he let her in first.

Back
Top Bottom