Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fuck This Time Travel BullShit (Ishu and Jugger)

Ishu

Supernova
She was falling through the time portal, her arms and legs stretched out past her sides. She was grumbling under her breath about being sent through time. Sure, it was part of her payment for being given a new life, but still. Fucking around with time and space wasn't in her agenda. It would just lead to all kinds of crap. She especially didn't like it because some foreign country stole her body from the crime scene. "Fucking- fuck- fuck!" She shut her eyes tight and suddenly felt winded as she came out the other side.

The woman landed on her hands and knees, coughing as she collected her breath. She tosses her hair back, exposing her pale face to the new atmosphere. She stood up and looked at her arms, flexing her fists and causing blades to jut out from her suit. She didn't agree with her forced contract, but she would love the killing part.

Nathan = my avatar.
Ninja Clothes = http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa149/MoonLitNightSky/Guildwars/Assassin%20Male/Assassin_Elite_Canthan_armor_m.jpg

(Just to match up with ya :])

Nathan was in his ninja armor, something specially made by his clan for any Ninja's needs. Though, he was just casually lounging around relaxing as he laid in his clan's village. She had arrived one month before Nathan would be given orders to assassinate Lord Ichiro, a man of high power with great ideas in mind that would forever change mankind...at the cost of Nathan's clan. But this wasn't brought to light yet.

Upon seeing a small vortex come from the west, Nathan wondered what it could have been. Getting up, he moved over to try and see what was going on. Seeing a woman, he frowned as he saw she was in the same kind of armor that he was wearing. "What the...I don't remember you from my clan."

(woah, what are the suits from? I just found them randomly?)

She heard a voice and looked up from where she stood. She put her hands on her wide hips and sneered up at the boy, "Are you Nathan?" She didn't look or sound like the friendly type, but she hadn't attack him yet. Not yet anyway.

(lol freaked ya out with that huh? I'm not sure, I found that one a long while ago but this is my first time actually using it in a RP haha. Try searching Cthonian Armor for some MMO game, thats what my image is called when you click it.)

Nathan looked at her a little confused. He moved his mouth covering down so she could see his face in its entirety. "Yes. I'm Nathan, why? Who are you? Why are you wearing my clan's armor? I don't remember you ever being a part of us."

( lol, I just got a lot of Yugioh cards )

"I-" She paused and groaned, touching her forehead with her fingertips as she realized how horribly cheesy this was going to sound, "I am from the future." She crossed her arms over her chest and leaned on one foot, "I was sent here to prevent your death so you can change the future of Japan- to prevent the tyranny of Lord Ichiro to warp and humiliate your culture and your people."

(lol. Maybe its from Raziel or whatever that one MMO is. My computers suck so I can't get 3D MMOs, or hardly any for that matter. Not that I play them anymore sadly because of this :[ )

Nathan looked at her blankly, as if finding her to be mental. "Okay...now I see I haven't met you before...you were in the med-bay for a long while because your head is a little screwed up? Well then miss...if you follow me, we'll take you back to where you belong alright?"

( That just sent me to a lot of soul reaver stuff XD )

"I'll tear your arm off if you fucking touch me- got it?" She glared over at him before continuing to her mission, "In one month you will be sent to assassinate Lord Ichiro. I the history books, you were killed before you could fulfill your mission. So, either you can believe me and we can do something about this, or you can continue to think I came from an insane asylum." Something hit her as obvious as she continued, "For that matter- do I even look Japanese? Because I'm not! What would a white person be doing in Japan? Hm?"

(lol)

"Its not...uncommon...Lord Ichiro is a white man...with white servants under him." He said shrugging as he stepped back from her. "Fine...we'll go with your little 'future' bit...but why would we assassinate Lord Ichiro? He funds us with money and food that we use to keep our families happy."

Really? Why didn't that old crow tell her that? Eve huffed, "I don't know- I never majored in Japanese History or whatever. Listen, all I know is what I have been told. He is going to fuck up your country and I am here to make sure you stay alive and kill him, got it?" She ran a hand through her dark hair and looked up at the trees around them. "hmph." You didn't get to see too many of these trees nowadays, not in Tokyo anyway.

Nathan raised an eyebrow. "Tokyo...?" He said confused by her words. These trees were plentiful in Japan, how could there be a few of them left in this 'Tokyo'? "Look...I don't need your help, history doesn't affect me. I am a noble ninja who will do his duty for his clan without fail. You are not needed."

(she didn't say anything about tokyo XD but that's ok)

"And you will die-great! So after you die- I am just going to jump back through time and get the fuck out of here. Great!" She turned away from him and started to fidget with a device on her arm. Well, she could just leave now. How would the old guy even be able to tell that she had stayed long enough to him to die? Or live- she could always lie and say that the history books are wrong. She would rather be dead then go through this crap anyway... or she could just escape to the Bahamas. But she hated the sun... hm...

(Oh, oops lol.)

(ooo...I just got a really nice plot twist, though its just something I find to be very interesting :] Lets see if you can guess what it is, but it revolves around your character.)

Nathan peered over her shoulder to see her playing with her arm. "What kind of magic is this..." He said as he pressed one of the buttons, the 'reset' button. "What are you? Some witch?"

(lol) ( :O everyone is going to think she is a witch/demon? XD )

"Hey, don't touch that!" She swat his hand away and slapped her forehead when he said "witch". "Witch? What? I just told you!"

(Nope :] )

"Told me what? Some fake tale of you coming from the future? Why should I believe you? Your armor is the same as mine, how do I know you are not a spy from a rival clan?"

( she can start over her mission from the beginning after killing him herself? XD )

"Because I was given these clothes- does it matter where they came from?" Why didn't that bastard give her futuristic clothes? Damnit! "Look, fuck off or take my advise, got it?"

(Nope. Closer than that last bit >.> lol)

Nathan murmured. "Well, if you're truly from the future, will our lord succeed in his plan to help make life easier for the people of Japan?"

( she can go back to the future? XD )

"Uh... Well, I am not actually from Japan but since I'm here I am going to go with the answer "No"."

(Nope lol. Colder.)

Nathan raised an eyebrow but shrugged. "I will just have to take your word for it...please, you are a guest here. Let me show you to my home where you can stay for this...'mission' you claim to be on."

( she can reset his memory? )

Her eyebrow quirked at the boy. He was ready to slice and dice and now he wanted to let her in? Maybe it was her "abandoning" attitude towards him, "Sure, alright." She flexed her arms, the blades going back into her suit as she followed behind him.

(Nope. Not really sure if you're warmer or colder with that one.)

Nathan wondered who she was. She was...odd...very odd. And bit on the rash side as well. Entering his home, it consisted of just one room with a small cooking area and a bed. "Well...here it is, even if it isn't much miss."

( can she reset her mission? )

"hm." She knelt down and soon sat on the floor. She tilted her chin back and sighed, "What are you cooking?" She looked over at the area, "Or what do you plan on cooking?"

(Oh, I forgot to mention. During weekdays I will be online little to none at all because of my internet access. During weekdays, I'll most likely only be online with a DSi so things'll be slow and short for me.)

Nathan shrugged. "Dunno, haven't gone to the market as of late. I was actually sleeping until this weird vortex came to the west where I found you...I guess that can be some proof that you used some manner of witchery to get you to this time?"

( O_O ok )

"Um... Witchery... right... sure." She looked around at his place. It wasn't much but she wasn't going to complain about it. "So, I'm guessing you're going to go back to sleep then?"

(lol sorry. I'm someplace else during the weekends, but at home I'm sharing the computer with others and I hardly get a chance on it cause my laptop busted.)

Nathan shook his head. "I've been given a mission to go to the east to figure out what happened to our caravan. It never made its weekly rounds to the village over, so I'm to check on what happened to it. I was just getting a small nap in before you arrived."

( it's alright ^^ so what is the plot thingy? )

"Oh... so we have to leave now?" No rest for the wicked then. Damn. She stretched her limbs while she sat on the floor and stretched again after she stood up.

Back
Top Bottom