Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The mean sister --- (Ronyo and Luna)

His eyes fluttered as she continued to ride his cock, pleasure washing over his body. It was not helped as he watched Kyle begin to grope her breasts, and he moaned as he was effectivly fucked by two people at once. "Ahh.... And you say that what I did.. Mmm.... Was bad?..." He muttered as he began to feel a slight amount of pressure on his cock from the toy.

Catherine grinned and leaned back to kiss Kyle. "Dearest brother...you know when I give revenge its twice as hard.." She managed to say. They continued to fuck him and after a few minutes Kyle found himself unable to hold it any longer. Catherine was almost there as well. They both began fucking him as hard as they could before they reached their climax.

He gritted his teeth, knew should of known it would of been bad when he did this, mentally kicking himself for not thinking this through properly. After a few minutes he was close as well, beginning to panic slightly as he knew it would hurt, he grunted in both pleasure and pain, dreading the moment that would eventually come "Heh... Such a cruel person... Nnn!.."

Catherine arched her back and leaned against Kyle, moaning loudly. She then came, and Kyle did as well, moaning with her. Kyle kissed her hard on the mouth and Catherine let him for a bit before pushing him away like a piece of trash. "Aww..everyone came except you, Jack. Perhaps if you beg I'll take off the toy.."

As both Catherine and Kyle came, Jack squirmed, a large amount of pressure in his cock, and it was not nice. He shut his eyes as he tried to push the sperm back into his cock in vain, he either had the toy off or he would have to deal with his cock feeling like it was going to explode "Ahh... You fucking... Ahh!" He gritted his teeth, glaring at her, knowing that only she could stop it. After a few minutes he couldn't bear it any longer "Gah!.. Oh fuck please just take this thing off!... Please!!" He blushed deep red, ashamed he had to beg.

She grinned and gingerly rubbed her finger against the tip of his cock. "Who's the best sister in the whole wide world?" She asked childishly with a grin. She wanted to rub it in his face before she released him of his pain. Kyle watched her and kind of felt bad for the kid. That toy could become dangerous if she left it on him much longer.

He squirmed, more pressure building up as she rubbed his cock, he closed his eyes, humiliated "You! You are.... The best sister in the world!.... Now just take this thing off me please it hurts!!" He shook slightly from the pressure and pain, opening his eyes and looked at her "Please....." He said again, surely this was enough begging for even her.

She laughed and then took the toy of his cock. "Thats a good boy.." She said with a grin. She then got up and looked at Kyle. "What the fuck is that look for?! God, Kyle, you're like a little girl! Take him back upstairs for me." She then went to the kitchen. Kyle grinded his teeth and whispered to Jack. "I'm in a really foul mood...Get the fuck upstairs and don't try to run...or I'll beat you to a pulp."

He moaned loudly as the pressure left him, his seed comming out of his member and landing over his groin, he closed his eyes, rubbing his cock tenderly to try and remove some of the pain "Oww....." As Kyle spoke he eyed him, getting up and walking to the stairs, this was not a good time to try and convince Kyle again "Fine fine...." He muttered as he went up the stairs to Catherine's room.

Catherine came back, still naked. She looked at Kyle who was up against the wall with his arms crossed, glaring at the carpet. She growled and then walked up to Kyle and slapped him. "I'm sick an tired of that look! What the hell is the matter with you! You should be glad that I'm allowing you to help me with this!" Kyle said nothing and continued glaring at the floor. "I'm talking to you!" Catherine lifted her hand to slap him and Kyle grabbed her by the wrist.

Jack was just about to reach the top of the stairs when he heard Catherine scoulding Kyle, he smirked and slowly and quietly deccended the stairs to watch. He flinched slighty when he saw her slap him, frowning when she went to do so again. When Kyle grabbed her hand he blinked in suprise "Hmm.. Maybe I'm not in the complete shit after all..." He sat down on the stairs, making sure he could not be seen and watched.

"What do you think you're doing?!" Catherine screamed. Kyle looked down at her with an intimidating expression. She then realized how dangerous he looked. "You know if I was your little brother and I had to deal with years of this crap I'd rape you too." He said, grabbing her by the neck and choking her. Catherine grabbed his wrists and then tried to pull away from him. "No..stop this at once!" She gasped. Kyle did not let go until she fainted. He then let her drop to the floor. "I know you're watching, Jack."

Jack watched, stunned, as Catherine found herself being choked, watching as she fell unconcious onto the floor. He jumped as Kyle said his name, timidly getting up and going down the rest of the stairs, slowly approaching the two others "Umm.. Thanks?.. I guess... Couldn't take her shit anymore?... I know how that feels.." He glanced at Kyle for a second, looking him over "So.. What now?" He looked back down to his sister, a feeling of anger beginning to wash over him, but he decided to let Kyle run the show, he seemed to not be in the mood for more orders.

"I don't know." Kyle growled, running his hands through his thick blonde hair. "I'm not sure what to do...I just grabbed her and I didn't mean to make her faint." Kyle seemed a bit flustered, and his cheeks began to turn red. Perhaps he was submissive, but he didn't take cruelty very well. He needed his dominant to love him. Clearly he was unstable though. "You...you can do whatever you want to her..I've done enough.."

Jack eyed him for a few moments, all the flair and power seemed to be for show. He walked next to him and patted him on the back gingerly, still a little cautious of the muscles Kyle was packing "Heh... It's no problem, she treated you like crap, at least now you know why I did what I did.." He crouched next to Catherine and looked her over "And she's fine, just a bit of oxygen-deperivation, nothing serious.." He looked back at Kyle, a little concerned "Hey.. You ok man?.. What happened to all that anger and rage?"

Kyle glared at him and then looked away. "I don't know..I just get angry a lot and sometimes I can't even see straight..she was lucky. You were lucky." He sat down on the couch and then put his head between his hands. "I'm sorry. I just thought if I'd please her she'd return the favor."

Jack sighed "You said it yourself I think, she'll just use you to get what she wants, revenge for what I did to her..." He looked at Catherine, a small smirk appearing "Well.. If you want to go I don't care, you're your own boss, not my place to tell you what to do". He smirked again, running his hands through her hair "I guess I better take care of her then..." He lifted her up and took her upstairs "I think she's about to expereience deja vu..."

"If you'd like, I can help you." Kyle said, looking back at him. "Just don't treat me like dirt when I do it. Be thankful. It should have gone without saying, but she's just a stupid bitch..." Kyle seemed to be calmer now, no longer feeling sorry for what he did. He just wanted to make up for what he had done to Jack seeing as he was right for what he did.

Jack smiled "Help would be nice, and don't worry, I'm not an asshole to people who help me" He got to the top of the stairs and walked to her room, pushing the door open "This is gonna be good... Get the camera would you? I wanna see this on film when I'm old" He laughed and placed Catherine on the bed.

Kyle nodded and then got the camera she had laid on the nightstand. "Do you have a plan like she did? Or will we just make up stuff as we go?" Kyle asked, looking down at Catherines body and getting somewhat excited.

Jack looked at Kyle smiling "Well... Not really a plan of sorts... More like just you and me having our way with her... Anything in particular you wanna do?" He sat next to Catherine and moved his hands to her pussy, stroking it a few times "Just pass those cuffs near you, makes it easier.." He picked up one near him and handcuffed one of her hands to the bed.

"I came over to fuck her, so thats what I'll do...so just say the word and I'll do it." He passed Jack the hand cuff and looked at her more. The thought of messing with her in her current state made him rock hard again. He started playing with her erect nipples and grinned.

Jack smirked as he cuffed the rest of her limbs, looking at Kyles erect cock "Mmmm... I like what I see... Go ahead, fuck her to your hearts content..." He got up on the bed and ran a finger down Catherines torso "Oh yeah... Are you bi? Or was that just because you were ordered to?"

Kyle got between her legs and began to rub his cock against her slit. "Thats a good question. I guess you could call me that since I fuck everyone who I find attractive..and I find some guys attractive. Never really thought of it as being bi though." He then pushed into Catherine and she woke up. "What..? Kyle...you didn't.." She saw Jack and she sighed. "Fuck." She said simply. Kyle grinned and then thrusted into her and she cried out.

He watched him as he played his cock against her, smirking "I'd consider that bi.. I know since I feel the same way, nice muscles by the way.." He looked down as Catherine as she woke up, grinning "Oh hello Catherine, looks like Kyle doesn't like you treating him like crap either, you're not as smart as you think you are.." He grinned and groped her breasts hard.

Back
Top Bottom