Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The mean sister --- (Ronyo and Luna)

"Thanks." Kyle blushed a bit and then smirked at Catherine who was glaring at Jack. "He's right. I'm not going to be your bitch. I've got feelings...unlike you!" He gripped her her hips and began pounding into her, thrusting every inch into her. "Oww! Kyle, you're hurting me!" She shouted, squirming underneath him.

"Oooh? So it's only when you're in pain that it's not ok?" Jack slapped her face, laughing as he watched Kyle bury into her, finding himself getting very aroused, he would have her suck him off if he knew she would rather bite it off instead "Maybe if you make it up to us we can forgive you?" He asked, running his finger along her forehead teasingly.

Catherine cried out when he struck her. "Never! I'm not a pussy like you, Jack!" She snarled. Kyle grabbed a tussel of her bleached hair and pulled on it hard. "I bet you don't look good with bald spots, Cathy." He said, giving her a warning tug as he continued to thrust into her. "You wouldn't.." She growled.

Jack simply laughed and continued to play with her breasts, pinching and twisting her nipples. "Mmmhmm.. Just wait a bit Kyle she'll turn into the complete slut she is in a bit, just like she did when I fucked her the first time.." He grinned and licked her nose playfully, loving how he was back in control.

"I figured...once she gets used to my cock." Kyle stopped his relentless beating and slowly grinded against her G spot. She moaned loudly and tightened a bit around him. Kyle licked his lips and continued that way. "Mmm..you like that, do you?" Kyle asked as Catherine arched her back slightly. Catherine didn't respond, but her cheeks burned with embarassment.

Jack grinned, smirking at Kyle before glancing back down at Catherine "Mmmhmmm.. She likes it.. I told you.." He suddenly felt rather left out, seeing as though the other two were being stimulated "Hey... What about me? Don't I get to fuck something?" He whined as he twisted her nipples again.

Catherine cried out when he twisted her nipple. "You can fuck that big mouth of hers...but if you bite him both of us will return the favor, slut." He gripped her hair tighter and Catherine whimpered. She really didn't want to submit to them both, but she didn't want to risk getting hurt. Kyle carried a fucking switch blade around. "Open wide. I know you know how to suck a dick or two." Kyle teased.

Jack grinned and moved forward, turning around so his cock pointed at her mouth "Open wide big sister" He teased, pushing the tip of his cock into her mouth, a flicker of pleasure washing over him "Common, I haven't got all day, I wanna cum when he cums..." He pointed back at Kyle as he said it, grinning.

She accepted his cock in her mouth and began to run her tongue against it. "Mmm." She replied, glaring up at Jack. "Now I know you can better than that. Better start moving your pretty little head." Kyle teased as he pushed back into her, relaxing his grip on her hair. Catherine closed her eyes and began to bob her head up and down, taking more of Jacks cock in her mouth.

He arched his head back as she sucked him, licking his lips slowly "Ahh yes... Mmm that's good stuff... Go a bit faster would you, sis?" He slurred the last part, smirking and glancing down at her, not caring how anger she was. He also started to rock into her as well, shoving more of his cock into her throat.

Catherine gagged slightly when he pushed into her throat slightly. Kyle resumed rocking his hips, moaning quietly and closing his eyes. He was getting close, but he wanted to wait for Jack. Catherine began to moan as she continued grinding her tongue against Jacks cock. He was still focusing on her G spot and she was getting close to her climax already.

Jack continued to rock his hips into her, feeling himself comming closer and closer to coming "Mmmm.... Heh, your too good at this Catherine.. You might wanna concider this for a future job of yours..." He grunted as he felt himself almost ready to blow, he arched his back "Nnn!... I'm ready!.."

Catherine didn't want him to cum in her mouth so she tried to pull away from him. Kyle could feel Catherine was ready to cum so he pulled out and began stroking himself. He didn't think Catherine deserved to cum. "Ahh...fuck!" He shouted and blew his load all over her stomach and breasts.

Jack looked down to see Kyle's cum shoot over her and grabbed her head, shoving it in place and spazming slight "Nnn! Ahh!" He arched his back as he fired into her mouth, some of it spilling out of her, dripping from her mouth and sliding along her cheeks. "Mmmhmm... Not gonna let her go as well Kyle?"

"She doesn't deserve it." Kyle said with a grin. Catherine yanked her head away and spit out Jacks cum. She then glared at the wall, trying to ignore them. "Aww, she's mad at us." Kyle started playing with her clit to tease her. Catherine couldn't help but squirm and make small noises. "What do we do to her now?"

He grinned back and laughed as she looked to the wall "So childish..." He played with her nipples, enjoying how she was trying to hide her need to cum as well. "Hmm... I'm not sure.. Maybe we should wait until we're ready to fire again.. I'm really hungry, wanna go downstairs and get something to eat? I also wanna get dressed" he noted, glancing down at himself.

"Sounds good." Kyle said with a smile before getting up. "N-no! Don't leave me here!" She shouted, looking at Kyle with wide eyes. Kyle looked back at her, seeing how pathetic she looked. "Please...Kyle." She begged once more. He smiled and then shrugged, walking out the room.

Jack got up as well, watching as Catherine begged Kyle, he smirked "You look absolutly pathetic, big sis.." He laughed and followed Kyle out of the room, closing the door and heading downstairs to the basement to get his clothes. Once he was dressed he headed to the kitchen "Now then.... What to eat?..."

When Kyle and Jack left, Catherine threw a tantrum, screaming and writhing in the bed. "Fucking cock suckers! How DARE you fuck with me! Who the hell do you think I AM?!" She screamed. Kyle had only put his pants on. He didn't want to get completely dressed and he liked being shirtless. He looked in the fridge and pulled out a pack of hot dogs, eating them straight from the package.

As Jack entered the kitchen he turned to face upstairs "Quiet! We're trying to eat in peace!" He laughed and when to the pantry, rummaging around "Jeez.. Theres practically nothing here..." After a few moments he came back into the kitchen with a few crisp packets and some sausages in brine, opening them and eating them while making crisp sandwiches.

Catherine glared at the door and surprisingly stopped her screaming. She closed her eyes and tried to calm herself. Perhaps she could escape somehow, she just had to think. "I'm surprised she listened to you." Kyle said with a grin. He finished with his lunch and went back to get a soda. "Want one?" He asked.

Jack nodded "I thought it would make her scream harder..." He finished his sandwiches and ate the sausages, putting the brine in the sink once he was done "Mmm... Good stuff.. And sure, just a normal coke please.... Thanks.." He got up and stretched, looking Kyle over, his wood getting a little hard.

"Maybe she wants to be a good girl for us." Kyle threw him a coke and then opened his own, looking at Jack. He noticed he was checking him out, and he turned his head away just a bit, hiding his face in the long silken curtain that was his hair. He was shy when it came to men. However, he wasn't self concience in the least because he knew he looked good.

"Awww... Do you think so? Because I love good girls..." He laughed again, catching the coke and opening it, taking a swig. As he continued to look he noticed Kyle shifting, he blushed slightly, "Are you unsure of where you stand with guys? Or just shy?" He smirked, who would think this guy would be shy with all that muscle he was packing.

Kyle blinked at the question and tilted his head a bit. "Lets just put it this way. I've got a lot more experience with the opposite sex. In fact, you're the third guy I fooled around with." He started sipping at his drink, a small blush touching his cheeks. "The first guy tied me up and blind folded me. Then he made me fuck him and it felt good. So I just walked away instead of kicking his ass. The second one blew me in the locker room and that was it. So I have no foreplay experience.."

Back
Top Bottom