Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The mean sister --- (Ronyo and Luna)

"I wonder how you can piss but you can't cum.." Catherine got up and got her camera. She then went under her bed and took out a large bottle of water. She got a close up of his face as he blew Kyle. "You like sucking cock, don't you?" She gave Kyle the bottle and he got off of Jack so he wouldn`t be peed on. Then he stuffed the bottle in his mouth. "Come on Jack, piss on yourself. Maybe we'll tease you more afterwards." She gave Kyle the camera and got a leash and hooked it to the toy on his cock.

Jack stopped sucking Kyle's cock and lay back slightly, now completly pissed "Nah... Ah... You... You... You shouldn't p-piss your... Yourself..... It's-it's bad... Mmmmkay?.." He returned to sucking off Kyle, giggling stupidly, in truth he needed to piss badly, it was a wonder how he was able to maintain control, though the toy on Jack's cock was probably to blame. He stopped sucking again and tried to look past Kyle, his head flopping to the side as Catherine leashed the toy "Wha-wha's that?.... Heheh... Is thi-this gonna hurt?..." He laughed again, his mind spinning, he was going to loose conciousness soon.

"Oh, don't mind me." She pulled his cock so that it was pointed straight at his face. "Kyle, he's not listening. Loosen the toy before giving him his punishment." Kyle did as he told and then he punched Jack in the stomach hard so he'd bust, making sure the camera was on him the entire time.

Jack let out a grunt in pain "Ow... Yep.. It h-hurt.." The punch at the toy being loosened cause the dam holding back all the pee in Jack's bladder to break, piss forced itself out of his cock, and as it was being pointed at Jack's face he got a torrent of it hitting him in the face. It had a similar effect to having water splashed over your head, in shock Jack gasped on reflex, swallowing some of the pee accidentally, causing him to choke.

Catherine laughed cruely. "Did that taste good, Jack? Like the taste of your own piss?" Kyle began to feel a little bad. "Cathy, maybe we should stop." Catherine glared at him. "You shut the fuck up and stop being a goddamn pussy. We've only gotten half way done." She then looked at Jack. "I think I'll let you sit like that for a while."

Jack blinked, spitting out some of the pee still in his mouth, the torrent of pee lessened, comming to a stop after about a minute, by then his entire front was soaked and he stunk of piss. Jack sighed, feeling better after the pressure was gone, if he'd been sober the experience would at least of kept him alert, but the beer was beginning to make him drousy, and he didn't hear Catherine speak. He lay his head back, some piss ran down his cheeks as he closed his eyes. "Pfff... Aha.... Shou.....dn't pee yoursel....." Jack lost conciousness, letting out a small snore, the beer was winning.

"And thats a wrap.." Catherine grinned and shut the camera off. She then went into her drawer and got a small anal vibe. She pushed it into Jacks anus and then turned it on. "That'll be a nice thing to wake up to. Go ahead and finish, Kyle." Catherine left and Kyle sighed, taking jacks head and fucking it until he came. He then left to find Catherine.

Jack continued to snore softy, grunting and shifting slightly as the anal vibe was pushed inside. He blushed slightly as Kyle fucked his cock, moaning softly when he came, in his dream he'd just fucked a beer can. Once Kyle had left Jack continued to sleep, moaning occationally, his dreams being messed around with due to the vibrator up his ass. "Mmmmm.... Nnnnn.... No not the camera.... Cost too much...." He turned his head rapidly as he talked out his dreams, the beer was evidently making him a noisy sleeper.

Catherine waited until he had time to sober up during his sleep before slapping him multiple times. Kyle wanted to go home but Catherine wouldn't let him. He was beginning to get annoyed with her, but he stayed to help her complete revenge. He was instructed to play the video they had made a few hours ago when he awoke.

Jack was having a funny dream, but that was quickly stopped as he awoke to find himself being slapped "Ah!.. Mmm! I was having a funny dream..." He muttered "So are we gonna continue now?........." He stopped and stared at the TV as the video played, blinking in suprise as he watched himself, feeling his cheeks begin to burn, this was one of the reasons he didn't drink too often. When they got to the part with him pissing on himself he turned to Catherine "So let me guess... You plan to show everyone this and humiliate me?"

"Hmm...maybe. If I'm satisfied." Kyle flinched when he heard Catherine call him a pussy on camera. "Anyway, I'm glad your still hard. I tightened it back up. She picked up the leash and then change the setting of the vibe to high. "Kyle, uncuff him.." Catherine ordered. Kyle nodded and the uncuffed Jack from the bed. Catherine yanked on the leash. "On the floor, dog.." She smirked and tugged some more.

Jack glanced at Kyle, noting the slightly flinch, obviously Catherine wasn't the best leader. He looked down at his cock, frowning "Ok.. What.. Is that thing?" He continued to look at it as Kyle uncuffed him, concidering trying to run, but he didn't think that was wise. "Ok ok-ahh! Don't tug so hard..." He got up gingerly, moving himself off the bed next to Catherine, he glanced at her and sighed, getting down on all fours "Fine..."

Catherine smiled. "Excellent." She then pulled him towards the bathroom and pointed to the tub. "Get in." She waited until he was in the tub before handing Kyle the leash. "Make yourself useful and watch him for me." She growled and left the bathroom. Kyle sighed and sat on the toilet. She was really pissing him off. He had never been the one to take orders.

Jack followed her on all fours as they made their way to the bathroom, blushing as he realised what was being reduced to, but strangly, he was a little turned on. Once they got to the bathroom he climbed into the bath as instructed, sitting down and looking at Kyle, waiting until Catherine was gone. "Not nice having her order you around is it? Such is the story of my life" He turned to lie down as though it was a dry comment, seeing how Kyle would react.

"I didn't know dogs could talk." Kyle simply said, not feeling bad for him in the least. He really just wanted to get dressed and leave before anything got worse between him and Catherine. He finally knew why his friends joked around about 'putting the bitch in her place' by gang raping her. They all knew what kind of person she was.

Jack shrugged, it was worth a try "There are some pretty smart dogs out there.." He replied, smirking slightly. He looked down at the toy on his cock and played with it, seeing if it could be loosened, no joy, he had no idea how it worked. "So you have any idea what I have to do now?" He inquired, glancing up at Kyle as he sat there, he could tell he was getting frustrated, he didn't seem like the kind of guy who enjoyed being pushed around.

"Just take it like a good boy." Kyle replied. Catherine came back with a bucket of freezing water and poured it all over Jack. She was sick off his pissy smell and needed him to be clean for her final act of revenge. At least for Kyle's sake. She looked down at him and smiled cruely, watching his reaction.

Jack smirked at Kyles answer, he'd partly expected to receive a punch to the gut. He turned to see Catherine return, holding a bucket, we was about to ask what was in it when she poured the contents over his head. He yelped in shock, spazming slightly, relaxing after the shock to his system died down. "Thank you?" He said as he wiped the water from his eyes, noticing the lack of the smell of piss all over him.

Catherine pulled him out of the tub and dried him off. She pulled out the anal vibe and made sure that particular area was dry. She then took the leash from Kyle and lead Jack downstairs into the living room. When realized that Kyle hadn't followed she growled. "Kyle! Get your dumb ass down here!" She screamed. Kyle slowly made his way downstairs with a scowl on his face. "Now then. Do you know what comes next, Jack?"

Jack sighed as the vibe was removed, rubbing his backside for a second while he was dried off "That was beginning to feel weird..." He followed her downstairs, nearly falling, climbing down stairs on all fours was harder then it looked. He smirked briefly as he heard Catherine yelling for Kyle, wondering how long Kyle would stand for this shit. "Umm.. What's gonna happen?... Hmm... Kyle fucks me up the ass?" He cocked his head at her, mimicing a dog.

"Actually, yes. Consider it a gift from me to you." Kyle got behind Jack and gripped his hips. After this, he was done. He pressed the head of his cock against Jacks asshole and slowly began to push in with no lube. He was a powerful guy, but it was hard to manipulate his cock into him. "Why are you going slow?!" Catherine demanded. Kyle ignored her and continued to press forward.

Jack blinked, a little suprised he was right, his cock began to harden as he saw Kyle come in from behind "Hey, aren't you gonna use some lu-ahh!" He squirmed as he felt the hard rod beginning to enter him. He looked up at Catherine for a second "T-thanks?" He said, blushing heavily as he felt Kyle continue to enter him slowly, he gripped the carpet and looked down at the floor, beginning to breath a little faster.

Catherine smiled. That little toy was about to become a torture device. "Flip him over.." She ordered. Kyle pulled out and made him lay on his back. Catherine took off her bathrobe, now naked like the two of them. She got over Jack and lined his cock up with her pussy, grinning down at Jack. Kyle, impatient with the tightness and no lubrication began hammering away at Jacks ass, trying to push himself all the way inside him. Catherine lowered herself on him and moaned as he penetrated her.

Jack blinked "What?" he asked, yelping as he suddenly felt himself being flipped over, finding himself on his back. He looked up at Catherine and blushed when she removed the bathrobe, unable to stop looking at her groin. As she moved over him he suddenly realised what the toy on his cock was for and he looked at her, a small amount of fear returning to his face. He squrimed as Kyle continued to fuck him, but continued to watch as she lowered herself onto him, flinching slightly as he entered her, he knew he was in trouble.

Catherine smirked as she spotted the fear on his face. â??Whatâ??s wrong? The toy only prevents you from cumming, not feeling the pleasure.â? Kyleâ??s hands went around to her breasts as she rode Jack slowly and excruciatingly. Kyle was still pounding away, no longer able to stop himself from moaning.

Back
Top Bottom