Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The mean sister --- (Ronyo and Luna)

He chuckled, he had expected himself to be the first actually "Well I guess any experience is good, and to be honest, I like it, it means you're not tied down to any gender... Anyway.." He finished his coke and crumpled the can, throwing it in the trash. "You think we should go and check on big sis? She must be getting lonely up there, and it's not fair to deprive her of such intimate contact.." He smirked, walking towards the door and up the stairs.

Kyle finished his soda and then followed Jack back into Catherines room. She opened her eyes when they came in and then looked away. "Aww, you're still mad at us?" Kyle asked. "Fuck you." Catherine simply said. Kyle laughed and then played with her still swollen clit, making her squirm. A tent began to form in his pants again.

Jack laughed "Language sis, you better watch it or your chances of getting off this bed will be even lower..." He watched as Kyle began to play with her, his wood beginning to harden "Aww.. You had her pussy last time.. Can I take it for a spin now?" He tilted his head, acting cute.

"By all means.." Kyle removed his hand and then laid down next to her, smiling. She looked away and he laughed before reaching over and playing with her breast. She whimpered. "You're not gonna get away with this.." She threatened. Kyle snorted. "Yes we will. We'll just use the footage of you raping him to our advantage.."

Jack moved between her legs, grinning widely, licking her clit playfully as she squirmed, looking up as Kyle spoke "Hey! That's a great idea!.... I never thought about that..." He looked at Catherine and smiled slyly "I wonder how many people will believe your side of the story?..."

Catherine cried out when Jack licked her clit and then Kyle grabbed her by the face. Catherine looked away and Kyle laughed. "Well? Who would believe a filthy slut like you? Who would believe a demented whore willing to rape her own brother?" Kyle asked, licking her neck. Her face turned red and she grinded her teeth.

"Hey... I've just had a thought... There must be some other guy's.. Or girls... That must hate her... Maybe you could give a few of them a call?.. Let them know what's happening.." He grinned and pushed two fingers into her cunt, things were beginning to turn out just as he had hoped.

"No! Mnn!" Catherine moaned when Jack pushed his fingers into her wet pussy. Kyle kissed her deeply while her guard was down. Then he pulled away. "I know just who to call." Kyle said, pulling out his cellphone from his pocket. He then stepped out of the room. Catherine's eyes went wide.

"Awww... What's wrong Catherine?..." He teased as he saw her eye's widen, obviously she knew exactly how Kyle was going to call, he moved up and unzipped his pants, pulling his cock out and positioning it in front of her pussy, pushing it in slightly "Hehe... I think this is the best holiday I'll ever have..."

Her thoughts were interrupted when Jack moved over her. Feeling the head of his cock at the entrance of her pussy she closed her eyes and a tear rolled down her cheek. She had never shed a tear around Jack. Kyle came back in. "I invited her ex over and he invited his twin and current girlfriend. They're bringing all sorts of fun toys here. Hey...is she crying?"

He turned as Kyle returned, grinning "Awesome, sounds like a lot of fun, think there's any chance we can get some from his girl as-what?" He turned down to face Catherine, blinking as he noticed the tear on her cheek, a little shocked "No way... Of all the things I would think she'd do, this is not one of them.."

Catherine looked away from the two, embarassed at her own tears. She had never cried in front of anyone. Kyle was speechless. "She's actually showing a human emotion..?" He said after a bit. "Is this some kind of trick to make us feel bad for you, Catherine?" He demanded.

Jack was equally speechless, not once in his life had she cried, in front of him anyway. "I don't think it's a trick, it could be that she is finally realising that she is a complete bitch and that she is truly sorry..... Oh well, like I care at the moment!" He grinned and pushed into her pussy hard, slamming into her G-spot.

Catherine moaned loudly when he thrusted into her. This time he was aiming directly for her G spot, and since she hadn't orgasmed yet, she was already almost there. Kyle layed back down next to her, licking her tears from her cheek. "Mmm..as I was saying, your most recent ex is coming with his twin and his girlfriend Marisa. She's got a bone to pick with you."

"Heh.. Why? What'd sis here do to her?" He continued to thrust, loving the tightness of her as he hit the g-spot, he knew she'd cum quickly but he didn't care at the moment, if things were going the way they were she'd be in pain or something later on.

"Catherine has terrible home wrecker tendancies. She's stolen most of Marisa's boyfriends just for fun." Kyle explained, playing with one of her erect nipples. Catherine began to arch her back, feeling her climax coming fast. She nearly screamed before she finally released all over his cock. Kyle laughed. "Stupid slut.."

Jack grunted, firing his load inside of her as she came as well, her muscles clamping around his cock. "Nnn!... I see... Well it looks like big sis here is in for a shit storm..." He pulled out of her, his cock still hard, though beginning to soften, walking off to the bathroom to clean up.

Catherine shuddered as Jacks cum seeped out of her. Kyle decided to take a small nap before his guests arrived. He curled up next to her and fell asleep. Catherine had to find away out of this. A threesome was bad enough, but a full blown gangbang would be humiliating.

Jack got to the bathroom and got in the shower, washing himself off completly, it had been a while since he'd showered. Once he was done he dried off and walked back to the bedroom "Awww... He's asleep.." He said smirking, climbing into bed on Catherine's other side and taking a nap along with Kyle, tired out from all the sex he'd just had.

Catherine had a mind to wake them both up, but it was her break from their mouths. She tried to sleep, but she found herself worrying. She hadn't been the nicest girlfriend in the world. She was sure this would be the worst day of her life.

Jack grunted in his sleep, kicking Catherines legs slightly, muttering in his sleep, he was having that dream about a killer bunny rabbit again, he didn't know why but it just freaked him out sometimes. After a while the doorbell rang, Jack woke with a start and poked Kyle "Hey.. I think they're here.."

Kyle groaned and then pulled himself out of bed. He shuffled downstairs and opened the front door. Marisa was the first one inside. She had to see this for her own eyes. Kyle shook his head and turned to the two boys.

Jack got out of bed, standing at the top of the stairs and watching as Kyle opened the door, smirking as the girl walked in, he waved slightly "Hey, I'm dear Catherine's deprived Brother, I asume you want to abuse her to?" He smirked.

Marisa looked him up and down and then smiled a bit. "Yes I am. I'm gonna give that bitch a lesson she won't soon forget." She turned around. "I'm sure my boyfriend has something to contribute as well. I brought toys." Marisa grinned, and patted her bag and went up stairs.

Kyle raised an eyebrow. "Are you coming in or not?"

((Oh am I controling the boys? Sorry XD))

The two guys walked in, smirking slightly, they followed Marisa upstairs "Don't be too rough with her Mari, you're dating me, remember?" Her boyfriend grinned, reaching the stairs the guys gave a slight nod in Jack's direction. Jack bowed in a mock-fashion "Greetings, the main 'attraction' is in here..." He smirked, leading the group to the bedroom, slowly opening the door and letting them see inside, he looked as well of course, he couldn't get enough of it.

Back
Top Bottom