Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The mean sister --- (Ronyo and Luna)

Ronyo

Supernova
Jack stared out of the window of the taxi as they travelled along the highway, it was summer, and his school term was over. As usual, Jack had to take the long four hour drive back to his home near the forest. It was secluded and quiet, not that he noticed, his older sister constantly gave him a hard time, making it a little hard to relax. He lay back and looked at his watch, nearly four hours had pasted, he should be there soon.

Jack stood at 5"4'', and had a slightly lean build and pale white skin. He didn't do sports, but if he did, he would definatly be a running or swimmer. He had jet black hair that was brushed back haphazardly, and blue eyes with small traces of hazel. He wore semi-tight brown jeans with white trainers. His torso was covered with a white undershirt with long sleeves and a dark blue shirt on top, the short sleeves allowing his arms to be covered by only one set of fabric. On his left wrist a watch hung loosely facing down, a fabric band covering his right wrist.

After a few minutes he felt the taxi turning off the highway onto a small road. He opened his eyes and looked out, the familiar surroundings making him smile and remember the times he had played hide and seek in the forest. He looked forward and saw the manor, a slight sence of irriation washing over his face. Not all of his memories were that good, he remembered how his sister had locked him in the cellar for two hours, he was amazed he didn't develop a fear of the dark after that. "Ok, this is good enough, thank you, how much?" Jack ask the driver. That'll be $70 the driver answered curtly, taking the money as Jack handed it to him. Once his bags were unpacked the taxi turned to leave, as he trudged up the last part of the driveway towards the house, ringing the bell once he reached the door.

((Apoligies for short post.))

Catherine opened the door and grinned when she saw him. She stood two inches taller than her younger brother but was slimmer than him. She had dyed her hair platinum blonde a few weeks before his visit but they still looked eerily alike. "Jack. I still see you're balls haven't dropped yet. You're still the same runt I locked in the cellar years ago." She grabbed him by the shirt and pulled him in slamming the door. "You can stay in the basement. Good luck with the couch."

((no worries))

Jack winced at her insult, even though it was exactly as he expected, it was the same every year. "Hello sis-woah!" he yelped as she tugged him into the house, wincing as the door slammed shut behind him. He turned to face her, feeling dwarfed not only by her height, but the fact she treated him like a complete idiot. "Why the basement? I have to live down there every year? There four bedrooms in the manor, why can't I go in one of those?"

"Because, you little snot...I can't trust you in one of those nice rooms. You'll break something. Now, get your ass in the basement and don't come up until I say you can." She pushed him to the door and glared at him. The way she was dressed looked as if she were going to a party. Her belly shirt showed off the impressive size of her breasts and her mini skirt barely covered her ass when she bent down. The heels added to her height as well. "If you come out before then I swear you'll regret it.."

Jack scowled, he had no idea why she treated him like a slave, not once could he remember doing anything bad to her in the beginning. He carried his bags down the stairs through the door, entering a dimly lit room, the cellar. "Fucking bitch... What the hell did I do to her?!" he kicked a small box on the floor and sat on the couch, in a foul mood. "If you come out before then I swear you'll regret it!" he said in a mocking tone "Some day I'll get her for this.."

A half hour later music could be heard even in the basement. It appeared that she had a party planned that night. It lasted until ten at night, and not once did she come down to feed him. The music stopped, and after seeing off the last of her friends she closed the door and got a bag of stale chips that was halfway full and a can of soda. She opened the door and then stumbled down the stairs. "Here's your dinner, brat. When you finish you can clean up the living room." She stunk of alcohol and weed.

Jack took the crisps and soda, consuming them quickly, his nose burned slightly as he smelt her, even from a whole two feet away she stunk. "Fine, I'll clean the living room... Jeez" he finished the 'meal' and trudged upstairs, dreading the scene that awaited him. As he walked into the living room his sences were overwhelmed by the smell of weed and beer, the sofa was covered in beer bottles, and the table was marked from burning joints "Jesus...."

"You better clean it good." Catherine warned as she took a seat in an arm chair after opening the last bottle of beer. She even put her feet up as she supervised his cleaning. She knew she'd pass out very soon but she wanted to order him around first while she finished the last beer. "Move your ass you little pussy. You've got thirty minutes to have this place together. If not, I'll lock you in the attic until sunset tommorow. You can piss yourself for all I care...just hurry the fuck up."

Jack's face twisted for a moment in pure rage, but he quickly gained composure and began picking up the bottles, placing them in a plastic bag he'd found near the table, evidently it was where all the weed had come from. After 20 minutes the room was clear, though the table would need more work due to the marks, and it looked like someone had wet themselves on the couch, which would explain the weird smell "Ok, I'm done..."

Catherine had passed out in the recliner. She hadn't even finished her beer. There was a puddle of beer on the floor that she had spilled. It would be a while before she woke up and dragged herself to bed. This would be the first time in a while that he had seen her in such a vulnerable state. The bottle slipped out of her hand and shattered on the floor, but she didn't stir. She hadn't even heard the noise.

Jack grumbled "Great... Another thing to cl-" he paused, this was different than other times. All other times he would of ended up falling asleep or not cleaning up in time and getting locked in the cellar, leading to some rather nasty nights. "But this time... It's different..." he smiled, his entire face lighting up. "Right... This is gonna be fun.." he picked up Catherine and carried her to her room, where he lay her on the bed. "Right... I know she keeps that shit somewhere..." After a 10 minute search he handcuffed her to the bed posts. "Heehee.. I think I'll let her sleep... Let her get a rest first.." With that he wandered off and moved his stuff to a room down the hall, and sleeping there too.

Catherine woke up rather early today. She had been uncomfortable for some reason and after trying to move her hands she discovered why. She began to struggle against the post and realized she was stuck. She couldn't remember for the life of her what happened last night. "Jack?! JACK!" She screamed, though she doubted he would hear her in the basement. "You worthless piece of shit, get your ass in here and HELP me!" She screamed nonetheless.

Jack woke up a bit quicker then he normally did, then again nothing wakes you up faster then a screaming girl. He got up and did all the usual stuff, brushing teeth, flossing, toilet, the works. Once he was done he walked down the hallway and into her room, trying to supress a grin. "Yes Catherine, what is it?" he could barely contain himself, she looked terrible, and it was exactly what she desurved.

"What is it, you ask? I'm tied to a fucking bed post! Release me now, you dumb ass!" She demanded, her hangover beginning to take its toll. Her head began to throb and she groaned. "And then give me an asprin and something to take it with..Don't talk either..I don't want to hear your whiny voice." Something didn't feel right. He didn't seem to be scared shitless as usual. "Hurry up, fool." She urged. She was beginning to get anxious. What if her feeling was telling her something?

Jack crossed his arms, his eyebrows raised up and just smirked, staring at her, he walked slowly to the side of the bed and knelt down. "you know, that bed in the room down the hall was the most comfortable bed I have ever, ever, slept in. After looking at her for a few seconds he got up and moved to the front of the bed. "Catherine, I've had it with you, had it with you bossing me around and treating me like a slave! Someone who actually has an education, and has a healthy style of living, who doesn't go around fucking every guy who's packing a six-pack!" He eyed her, moving all over her body, studying her "I've thought about how I can punish you, get back at you for all the years of bullshit... And I think I have it... Since you like being fucked all the time, I might as well do you as well!" he lifted his shirt up and pointed to his stomach "see? a six-pack, nothing major, but I pass your 'criteria'" he said laughing.

Catherine had never seen Jack this brave around her before. Her eyes widened when he told her his plan. "You sick fuck...You think I'm a slut, do you?" The truth was that she had only slept with three men, but she had let tons of guys feel her up for fun and she would suck them all off. "Did you get in my beer, Jack? Are you so much of a pussy that one bottle made you want to fuck you're own goddamn sister?" She had to maintain her dominance and showed no fear. "Besides, you'd cream in seconds."

Jack smirked again, this was an expected responce, he remembered one of his friends telling him that dominant people always act fearless and tough, just ignore it and press on. "Beer? You drank the last bottle... Well.. Nearly.. You fell asleep..." he smiled "And really, I couldn't give a rat's ass how long or little I last, fact is, I'm not listening to you anymore, maybe I should just leave you here when I'm done, let you piss yourself because your not allowed to go to a toilet!" He climbed onto the bed, kneeling in front of her, a large bulge visible in his pants "Regardless of how much of a 'sick fuck' I am, I'm going to enjoy this, and you, are not."

Catherine was to say the least speechless. Everything she had done to Jack was about to backfire, and despite her words she had noticed how big he was just from his pants. After a while she chuckled, though it was uneasy. "What makes you think I won't enjoy it if I'm such a fucking slut?" She asked with a grin. She had to pretend like she didn't care. He would do it if she let him know she didn't want it. "You sadden me, brother. You needed a pair of handcuffs to stand up to me?"

Jack suddenly moved forward and slapped her face, hard "No, because your a pathetic little whore who couldn't put up a fight if she tried, this just makes it alot easier and pleasurable for me" He grinned and ran a finger across her breasts "These look nice, mind if I take 'em for a spin?" he grabbed the sides of her shirt and shoved them up, doing the same with her bra. "Hmm.. They always did look nice..." he began gropping them, squeezing them hard in his hands and moving them around roughly. "You getting wet yet? Slut?"

Catherine cried out when he slapped her and then gave him a defiant stare. "No matter what your excuse is you're still a god damn coward.." She inhaled sharply as he touched her breasts and when he exposed them she looked away as if she were embarassed. When he began fondling her she closed her eyes and bit her lip, trying to not make any noise to hint she enjoyed it. However, her nipples began to harden after a few seconds, betraying her mind. She balled up her fists.

He slapped her again on the other cheek "Coward or not, I will still have a fucking brilliant day today, while you, will be tied up in here, waiting untill I decide to let you free." He looked at her breasts and smirked, pinching her nipples "Well well... Looks like a slut like you really doesn't care who fucks her.." He trailed his hand down her torso until he reached her oh-so-short mini skirt. "Now this.. Is what makes you perfect, I don't even have to work to expose you, I simply flick it up-" he did so, exposing her panties, which showed faint traces of being wet "-and presto, I can get you you without any effort" he moved a hand between her legs and began to rub her clit, his cock reaching it's maximum size.

She couldn't help but moan as he touched her clit. Catherine realized how serious he was being now. "Jack...what the hell do you want me to do? Do you want me to apoligize? I promise I'll treat you better if you stop your dickery right now!" She tried to recoil from his touch. She did think this was wrong and she didn't want to submit to him. Most of all, she hated being pleasured by him. Her pride wouldn't allow it. "I know I've been a bitch..but I was just trying to turn you into a man and it worked.."

At this Jack glared at her "Excuse me? 'turn you into a man and it worked'? Bullshit! I dated a girl for two years straight! Fucked her at least three to four times a week, I ended it about a month before term ended, she was getting bored! And quite frankly, so was I..." he shook his head as he looked at her "I dunno why I just didn't do this before, look at you, pathetic, all that 'control' and 'domination' was just a guise!......... Well.. No matter now, because I get to sample you, I wonder if you scream like my ex when you cum?..." He began playing with her panties, teasing them off slowly.

"I'll never fucking scream for you! Fuck this, I tried to play nice!" Catherine began to thrash underneath him, kicking at him with her legs. She would not be made a fool of by her younger brother. "You broke it off? Bullshit! She probably was sick of your little prick! I bet you've never lasted more than a minute!" She continued to kick and scream. "You were a bottom boy, weren't you, pussy?!" She demanded, grinning up at him. "She had you hand cuffed just like this?"

((this'll be my last post for now, Mom wants me off -_-))

Jack smirked, acting nice didn't work, so she was moving onto insults and violence. He thrust his hand under her chin, holding her still and slapping her hard on both cheeks "Actually, thinking about it, she was just like you, defiant, always made me work for it, just like what you're doing now! No won't I broke it off, she must of reminded me of you!" he moved back down and teared her panties off roughly, ripping them, before pulling the zip down of his jeans and uncovering his cock. "Wow.. You must deal with massive cocks if this looks small to you... I measured, seven inches bitch, not the biggest, but pfft, like I care..." He holds her down with his hand while he moves himself into postion, ready to enter her "you ready for this you complete bitch? Because I am!"

Back
Top Bottom