Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The mean sister --- (Ronyo and Luna)

((Aww..))

He had slapped her so hard it brought tears to her eyes. When he yanked off her panties she realized nothing would stop him now. She began to sob as he pulled his cock out. It was actually bigger than anything she had ever taken before. "Please...Jack! Don't you dare fucking do this! I swear you'll regret it.." It was the last thing she could say that might stop him. Usually that threat was a promise. However, she was crying, so threats probably wouldn't work.

((also, since my exams are close, until the 18th is over, my computer time is resticted, I'll get on whenever I can ^__^))

"Hah! 'Don't you dare fucking do this!'" he repeated, mocking her. "After all the years of shit you put me through, your lucky I didn't just tie you up and leave you in the basement!" he grinned and pushed into her hard, his cock filling her. "Mmmm... I missed this feeling.." He pulled out and pushed back in, repeating the action again and again, each time faster, harder. He moved his other hand to her breasts and begin to grope them, pinching her nipples for good measure.

Catherine cried out as he invaded the wet depths that were her cunt. She tried to keep herself from moaning but that didn't last long. Each time he thrusted she let out a loud moan. He was much bigger than the previous cocks she had taken. Her face was a twist of multiple emotions, her mind screaming that he was her little brother and that this was wrong. But her body didn't give a damn, and she even began bucking her hips after he groped her breast to meet his thrusts like the whore she was.

He continued pumping her pussy, smirking as she cried out, trying in vain to hide her pleasure "Heh... And after all that... You still enjoy it... You're still the whore... You always were..." Seeing as she wasn't going to resist much anymore, he took the hand holding her down by her stomach and moved it to her other breast. He grunted as he felt her move into him "Nnn!.. Damn your so good at this... I'll give you that much..."

She continued to buck against him, but her dominance was beginning to come out once more. Had she not been handcuffed, she would have grabbed him by the back of his head and forced him to suck on her nipples. However, she could do nothing but speak, but she could settle. As soon as he took hold of her other breast she couldn't take it. "Suck on my nipples, damn it!" She moaned, seemingly frustated that her needs weren't being met.

He blinked a few times, a little suprised by her sudden outburst, smirking once he figured it out "Awww... Is the little whore not feeling satisfied? Hmm?" He continued to grope her, squeezing harder this time, just to make her squirm. "Well... I'm not sure if you've earned such treatment yet..." He grunted again from the feeling of her inner walls, sweat beginning to run down his brow. "Oh... I guess I could just indulge you this time.." With that he quickly moved down, shifting his hand as his mouth met her nipple, sucking and biting it hungrily.

As soon as he did what she had asked of him her back arched slightly. "Mnn...fuck thats good...just like that, Jack.." She mumbled under her breath. She could feel herself readying for a climax as her walls began to tighten around his cock. Her juices steadily increased its flow, leaking onto the bed. "God...harder! Fuck your slutty sister the way she deserves to be fucked...like a worthless fucktoy.." Her own dirty talking made her even hornier and she began slamming into him.

He felt his cock begin to throb as she tightenened around him, feeling her juices against him. "Mmm!... Fuck!... Why the hell didn't I do this before?!.." He moved to her other nipple, sucking harder, acting on her words. "Heh.. Yes my little whore.." He moved back and lifted her crotch in the air and started to pump into her, holding her up with his hands "Oh god!... So tight!..." He could feel himself getting very close to climax now, shutting his eyes as he held it back.

Catherine moaned loudly as he fucked her harder and harder just as she asked. Her cunt started to become unbearably tight and she realized she was almost there. "Oh god, please! Don't stop! Jack! I'm gonna cum!" She screamed and then climaxed harder than she had ever had before, soaking his cock in her hot juices. "Mnn, fuck!" She shouted.

He felt her suddenly tense up, his cock nearly burst as the hole became tighter "Ahh! Oh fuck! Fuck fuck fuuuuck!!!" His entire body made a little spazum and his cock exploded, filling her up with his seed. After the next few moments and more contractions, he was still holding her in place, panting heavyily "Uhh.. Mmm... God..." He pulled out of her, standing up, though shaking slightly, "Heh... Now I shall go and clean up.. Maybe I'll clean you after.." With that he turned and left the room, limping slightly for a few moments.

Catherine was left on the bed with his cum leaking out of her. However, now that she remembered her current situation, she became angry again, at herself and him. She would be nice for now, but the minute he released her he'd get his. He couldn't be that tough if he waited for her to pass out to cuff her. She sighed a bit as her stomach growled and waited for him to come back. She also had to pee, and she'd be damned if she pissed herself.

Jack walked into the bathroom, his cock bouncing as he walked, he grabbed a towel and cleaned himself, his member already getting soft. "Mmmm.. Now I have no thought's that she now loves me, so I think I'll get some food before going back..." He rubbed his tummy for a seconds and walked downstairs to the kitchen. After half an hour he was walking up the stairs, two plates of noodles and sausages in his hands, evidently Jack wasn't the best cook in the world. He walked into the room, smirking as he saw Catherine "Hello dear sister, would you like some food?"

"Oh, I would. But first I have to pee, so stop fooling around and uncuff me please.." She tried to sound as genuine as possible, trying to keep him off guard. She kept a smile on her face by thinking of all the wonderful things she could do to him for revenge and to re establish her dominance over him. She had numerous ideas already and was glad she had the tools to carry them out.

He couldn't help but laugh "You know Catherine, I have a friend back at college, she knows all about how people think, she told me what you'd do and say, and so far, she's been on the mark.." He smirked, leering at her as he set the plates on the bed, taking a sausage and pushing it into her mouth. "Now be a good girl and eat your food.." He knew exactly what she was planning, and he had no intention of letting her attempt to become the dominant one all over again.

She ate the sausage and turned her head away. "Jack. I'm not lying. Beer goes straight through you. I really have to go!" She made sure only distress could be heard in her voice and not anger. She wasn't sure how long she could keep her anger stuffed in like this.

He chuckled, loving how he had complete control over her "Yes, I know full well how fast beer shoots through the body... Which is why I think I shall keep you here a while longer" He grinned, his cock was beginning to harden again, but he decided to keep it inside his pants for now "Oh.. And you'll have to let that anger out sooner or later dear, it's not good to bottle it up" He smirked and poked her tummy playfully.

That bastard wanted her to pee on herself. She looked away and then decided to give him what he wanted. The weaker she appeared to be the sooner he'd drop his guard. She closed her eyes and wet herself, feeling humiliated but relieved at the same time. Tears ran down her cheeks but she continued to relieve herself until nothing was left. "I'm sorry, I couldn't help it."

His eyes widened slightly as he saw the pee stain grow on the bed, his member twitched slightly. "Well... This is interesting... Maybe you have changed.." He reached to undo one of the cuffs, then quickly pulled back and poked her on the nose "Not! I don't care what happens, this is your punishment for what you did to me all these years.." He picked up some of the noodles on his plate and began to eat, filling the pit that had grown in his stomach.

She glared at him when he poked her nose. She wanted to bite his finger off. She felt nasty and wanted to take a shower, but obviously he wouldn't let her. She watched him eat. "I'm still hungry." She said quietly. She wondered how long she could keep this up without giving herself an ulcer. She unclenched her fists and realized she had nearly drawn blood from her palms.

He looked at her hands, smirking for a second "Now don't you wish you had my cock in that hand..." He smiled and pushed another sausage into her mouth, taking care to to get his fingers too close. "Now then, I know you will try and get back at me, that's who you are, so.. When I do let you go, you're hands will be tied, so only I can let you do things like... Oooh... The toilet?" He glanced at her now-sodden crotch and sniggered.

She chewed and swallowed the sausage and then looked away. "Someone's going to come looking for me sooner or later. What then?" She couldn't help but sound angry. She knew in the right position she could take him down. He seemed to be weaker than her. Whatever the case was she had to be patient and wait for her oppurtunity. It would come soon enough.

"Mmmhmm? I'll just tell 'em that you're busy..." He smirked and dropped some noodles on her face, letting her eat them by herself "Enjoy" He laughed, he enjoyed watching her stuggle not to blow her top, she was gonna lose it eventually. "Don't strain yourself too much girl, not good.."

She tried to shake the noodles off her face, her fingers now digging into her palms as she continued to hold in her anger. When they refused to slip off her face, she tried to eat them. This was so humiliating. "My friends are persistant. They'll get suspicious." She growled. She wanted to kick him so bad, but she held herself back. He was provoking her and she knew it.

"Well guess what? I don't care, this is not their house, and I know where the guns are kept.." He smirked and tickled her stomach, loving all of the feedback he was getting, he knew she was gonna get him for this, there was no point thinking otherwise, and, to an extent he was a bit excited by it. "Well whatever, you'll get out eventually.." He got up and went to the bathroom to relieve himself.

Catherine glared up at him and then looked away when he left. At least he knew she'd get him one way or another. She knew the house echoed, so once he answered the door she would scream at the top of her lungs. ((I just had the best idea to turn the tables...I hope you're an uke.)) She knew whoever would come at her door it would be a guy and all her guy friends could lay him out in an instant.

Back
Top Bottom