Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The mean sister --- (Ronyo and Luna)

((Erm.. I'm submissive, if that's what you mean XP I'm still a little shaky on meanings)) Jack knew full well that there would be a problem if someone came around, this house echoed like mad, he knew that he'd need an exuse for when someone came around, and if he knew his sister, all her guy friends would be packing muscle, and his martial arts could only carry him so far, brute strength won simply due to numbers.

((Yes Sub. ^^ You should be glad I'm dom when it comes to yaoi.))

The phone rang and Catherine grinned. The door was open, so she could hear the answering machine. "Hey..Cathy? Its Kyle. You're usually up...umm...listen...I'm sorry about last night. I freaked out because I thought...well I kind of thought I'd hurt you like the last girl I fucked. I guess I'll come over and show you what I mean. See you in five.." Catherine wasn't thrilled about Kyle coming, but he'd do nonetheless.

((heehee))

Jack froze, this was bad, he quickly moved to Catherines room and shut the door, ignoring her as he closed it. He quickly moved downstairs, walking in circles, this was not how he'd planned it at all "Fuck fuck fuck... Jeez.. Ok get a grip, just tell him Catherine's under the weather and she's in her room sick-alcohol poisening! Yes, that works..." He stopped pacing and sat down, rubbing his head, a sence of slight fear was gripping him.

Catherine smiled. Obviously her dearest brother forgot how loud she could be. No door could stop her voice. Sure enough, a few minutes later the door bell rung. At the door was a grungy looking male in his late teens. He had long blonde hair that came down to his shoulders and was dressed in all black. He stood at 6' 3" and had a lean but muscular build.

Jack got up, slowly walking to the door, beads of sweat had begun to run down his brow, he wiped them off and opened the door "Hey, I'm Jack, Catherine's brother-uhh, she's not feeling so good, too much beer last night, she's got a fever and I'm afraid she's not up for whatever you were offering her, I'm sorry but she'll call you when she's better." He looked the guy over, the muscles did not go unnoticed.

Kyle looked down at Jack and put one strong hand against the door. "Listen kid, I just need to talk to her. Move aside." Suddenly, Kyle heard a scream from upstairs. It was his name being screamed, and he was sure of it. He pushed the door hard enough to free it from Jacks grip. "Take me to her." He growled as he stepped in the house, slamming the door behind him.

Jack glanced at the hand as it rested on the door, this was not good. "But she's aslee-" He froze as he heard her scream, his mind going blank. He was jolted back into reality as he was pushed back, he blinked and found himself staring at the guy "O-oh fuck.." He turned slowly, then lead the guy upstairs to Catherines room, sweat was running down his brow, he was in deep shit, and he knew it. "O-ok.. Here it is..." He pushed open the door, letting the guy in.

Kyle followed him and the moment he saw Catherine he grabbed the kid by his shirt. "You sick little fuck...what the hell is this?" He lifted Jack up and slammed him against the wall. "Kyle! That bastard cuffed me and raped me! He made me piss myself too!" Catherine shouted. Kyle looked at him. "Brother, huh..? Bull shit.." Kyle punched Jack in the stomach. "No! He is my brother.." Catherine started. This seem to anger Kyle more. "What the fuck..?!" He grabbed Jack by the throat.

The next thing Jack knew he was against the wall, his mind was spinning "P-please I-Ahh!" He spazmed as the guy's fist connected with his stomach, making him cough, pain only barely registering as his mind was sent on a spin. It was surreal, he felt himself stammering words without thinking, panic was beginning to set in. Once the guy grabbed his throat he was brought back into reality "Ack!.. Daa-Ahh!... Leggo!" He squirmed, usless against the guy's muscles.

"You want me to let you go..? Yeah right, kid." His grip tightened. "Stop it, Kyle! Just come over here and help me." Kyle looked at Catherine and then released Jack and undid Catherine's cuffs. She got up and smiled down at Jack. "You stupid cunt...I'm gonna have so much fun with you." She then leaned up and whispered something in Kyle's ear. Kyle then grinned. "Trust me...I have no problem with that." He then yanked Jack up and threw him on the bed, cuffing him exactly where Catherine was.

Jack fell to the floor as he was let go, gasping for air "Gah... Ah.... Fuck..." He watched as his sister was freed, his heart sinking even further. He yelped as the guy dragged him onto the bed, squirming as he realised what was happening "Ahh.... Shit.. No.." He looked up at Catherine, knowing there was no point in begging, he could at least maintain that shred of dignity left.

"I hope you enjoy my piss, brother.." Catherine laughed and left the room. Kyle stayed on the other hand and took out his pocket knife. He smirked and then began cutting his clothes off slowly until he was naked. He then left and came back with a case of beer. "Drink up, you sick bastard." He pinched Jacks nose and forced the first bottle into his mouth.

Jack felt a shiver run down his back, she was going to do everything he'd done to her, after Kyle had left he mused to himself outloud "Heh.. I did tell myself this was going to happen.. And at least I know what's comming..." When Kyle returned Jack didn't even bother trying to resist, the last thing he needed was more injuries, this Kyle was was no pushover. "Mmmph!.." He finished the first bottle and looked up at Kyle "Tell me, do you even know what I've had to live with?" he tried weakly, thinking he might as well give it a shot, though he already knew the answer.

"Cathy is a bitch..." Kyle began, taking out another bottle and removing the cap. "She likes to mentally torture people. From playing mind games to treating them like dirt.." He shoved the bottle in his mouth and pinched his nose again. "But what you did was worse. No matter what you think. You brought this on yourself." He made Jack drink the entire case so he'd be drunk. Catherine came in with a camera. "Feeling tipsy?" She asked with a grin.

Jack remained quiet as he was forced to drink the rest of the beer, his stomach feeling like it held an ocean inside. He looked up to see Catherine as she came in, he didn't bother to say anything and just lay his head back, it wouldn't be long before he needed the toilet. He didn't care though, he wasn't going to do what she did, beg and act all fearful and submissive "So.. What do you want me to do? Lie here until I piss myself while you take pictures?" He blinked slightly, the beer beginning to hit his head.

Catherine grinned as Kyle began to strip his clothing off. "Oh no, dear brother. We will give you a choice. You can either suck off Kyle, or we can beat you until you pass out and do nasty things to you anyway." Kyle finished stripping and he looked even more intimidating in the nude. He got on top of him, his cock not fully erect but still the size of Jacks cock when it was fully erect. "Bite me and I'll return the favor ten fold.." He grinned. Catherine turned the video camera on.

Jack rolled his eyes, not the most original plan he'd ever heard but whatever "Sure, ok, and don't worry, I'm not an idiot, besides, not like I wanna ruin your chances at pissing in a straight ever again.." He reached forward, ignoring the camera and began to suck on Kyles cock, the beer was getting to him now and he felt himself beginning to lose focus, not that he'd want to focus too much on this anyway. He kept the movement up, getting a little sloppy as he became tipsy.

Kyle moaned softly as his cock grew to an incredible nine inches. Catherine was waiting for him to get fully drunk. People tended to get more in touch with their sexual side in that state. If Jack was ever bi curious then her plan would go well. She kept an eye on his cock. When it got hard, some teasing would be in order.

Jack continued to suck the cock, choking occationall due to the size, he'd never seen one so big. In reality Jack had been bi for years, passing the curiousity stage once he'd done a full make-out session with a boy in his year. He was beginning to become silly, giggling as he continued to suck, obviously finding his situation funny. His cock also began to harden, partly due to the beer but mostly from the pleasure of sucking such a large cock "Mmmm.. Heeehehehee"

Catherine realized something was wrong. This was less satisfying than she thought. This pussy was gay, otherwise it would have taken a while for him to get hard. The only way she'd enjoy this now is if he had been dominant in the past with men and breaking him down to a sniveling sub would be fun. "Kyle, check and see if he's taken it up the ass." She ordered, throwing him a bottle of lube.

Jack was giddy now, he chuckled lightly "Hahah... No I haven't take it-hic-up the alleyway.. But.. But.. I've always w-wanted to.. Heehee.." He was fully hard now, though compared to Kyle his cock was small compared to Kyles, though they were near each other in terms of girth. The beer was going to his head fast now, and his face was red from both arousal and the booze. "Hahaha.. Wow the rooms pink.. Duuuuuuude.."

Catherine sighed and ran her fingers through her hair. She wouldn't have Kyle pop his butt cherry yet. She set the camera down making sure it was still on him and then went into her closet. She came back out with a strange toy and placed it on Jacks cock, making sure it was tight. "This'll keep you from cumming, Jack." Kyle started to rub his lubricated finger around the bud that was Jacks asshole.

At this point Jack wasn't even paying attention to anything going on, the massive amount of beer in his system was making sure he was not gonna remember anything. He looked down at his cock as he felt something tight attached to it "W-w-w-whaa?" He also began to moan slightly as Kyle played with his asshole, already his could feel a small amount of pressure in his cock, though at the moment he payed no heed to it.

Catherine smacked him. "Keep sucking him off, idiot." She then began to tease his cock with her tongue. Kyle pushed his finger into his ass and began to finger him slowly. He wasn't suppose to fuck him until he was sober, but he didn't mind waiting. "Make sure he doesn't piss on you, Cathy." Kyle warned. "I'm not stupid, Kyle." She snapped.

Jack's face burned as she slapped him, bringing him a small amount of reasoning and control, enough to understand her "Wha?... Oh yeah.. Suck..." He put his mouth on Kyle's cock and continued to suck him, small moans emitting from him as he felt his ass being penetrated by Kyle's fingers. His cock twitched as Catherine teased it, a small amount of pee squirted out due to his lack of control.

Back
Top Bottom