Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The mean sister --- (Ronyo and Luna)

Catherine was completely red when she saw the group and looked away. Marisa couldn't help but laugh and she took out her phone and started snapping pictures. Then she put down her bag and then began to strip off her clothing. "This will be fun." She said with a grin. Kyle looked at her as she undressed. Her breasts were maybe a C cup, a cup size smaller than Catherine, but she was also slimmer than Catherine was.

Jack smirked, he loved seeing her so humiliated, the two guys just gawked, and Jack could easily see the bulges in their pants getting bigger, this was going to be a good day indeed. "Now then, do you two want to join Marisa here? Or shall we watch them get at it first, just to get ourselfs into a good mood, maybe we could film it as well, I know a good site on the internet that would pay good money for this stuff.." The two guys nodded, still watching Catherine and Marisa.

Marisa was in no way attracted to Catherine, but she wanted to humiliate her. She took out a flogger as soon as she finished undressing and smirked down at the girl. "Catherine, its been a while. You look and smell like shit." She grinned pompously and Catherine glared at her. "You only make your move when you've got your bitch ass boyfriends to back you up you coward." Catherine spat.

Jack had wandered back downstairs to find the camera he had brought with him in his travel bag, leaving the boyfriend and his brother upstairs with the two girls. At Catherine's words the boyfriend had growled slightly, his brother nudged him "Calm down... Marisa will soon show this stupid slut.." The other sighed and nodded, glancing down at his crotch and rubbing slightly.

Marisa grinned. "I don't care. I get the job done at least." She then lifted up the flogger and hesitated only to smile at her nastily and then she began whipping her violently. Catherine screamed each time she was struck, twisting and turning violently. Her handcuffs prevented her from moving freely and she soon gave up, taking each blow without trying to dodge it. Marisa laughed at her as she whipped her, enjoying herself thoroughly.

The two brothers merely watched, their mouths hung open slightly with their eyes fixated on the spectacle in front of them, the bulges in their pants were at maximum size. After a few moment's Jack returned, blinking as he came into the room "What's going o-........." He nearly dropped his camera, he two, just simply stood and watched. After a few moment's he jolted, fumbling with the camera and switching it on, pointing it at the two girls while his other hand rubbing himself.

Marisa stopped after a few minutes to catch her breath. She ran the flogger down the girls stomach and then pushed it against the entrance of her pussy. Catherine cried out as the flogger slowly penetrated inside her. "Stop it...stop it, please.." Catherine begged. "Hmmm..I don't know. I don't think what you're saying is is convincing enough." Marisa grinned. Catherine shook her head. "You stupid bitch.." She growled, only to be answered with the flogger slapping her pussy lips. She screamed again.

Jack continued to film the act, his hand had moved down to his pants, rubbing his cock eagerly. Marisa's boyfriend had begun to wank himself off as well, though he'd pulled his pants down, exposing the 6-incher that had been hiding within. His brother on the other hand was feeling a little bad, he wasn't really into pain and stuff, "Hey.. Don't cause too much pain.." He said a little quietly. Jack glanced over at him, as did Marisa's boyfriend, smirking a little.

Back
Top Bottom