Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Beyond Saving (OCC)

Wow. That was a bit of drama I managed to miss.

But, hey. Rob is officially starting the violence for us!

I think maybe Elisa is a pacifist, though clearly guilty through association as far as Xavier will be concerned:p

The dimension door or whatever she is summoning might be handy, just don't close it too soon please! Timing is everything.

I guess of the four active players, I am up. Is it safe for me to assume you will all enter Elisa's door? Otherwise I don't have a lot to work with between here and there.

It goes outside. Have him spot them jumping through? Three people tumbling through a wall should send off some alarms xD

Ah, I was thinking a bit further distance than that, it works though, thank you. In that case I guess it doesn't matter. I will try to write my next soon.

Since it is just out the back of the prison, it might be best for her to close it before Xavier can follow. Give you all a bit more of a headstart. I'm still not sure how the little chase scene should end though, perhaps Elisa uses some non-fatal magic on Xavier.

On the other hand, if the doorway led to say the dark forest, we could all be in front of the Valravn in a couple of posts. I'm good either way though, and even with other options I haven't even considered yet.

I assumed that it led outside on a side facing the prison, but I can amend it if necessary.

Just for future reference @TheCorsair, and not that I'm complaining, but the repetition of our sentences fuck with my head. xD You don't need to do that.

Fair enough. It’s a habit I get into when I’m trying to make things look like a conversation.

Don't feel forced to stop! Just try to contain it to important bits, I'd greatly appreciate that.~ I hope I don't come across as a needy bitch!

Reminds me, have any of you seen @Karasuhime? Her absence has me slightly worried, but perhaps life just caught her in the fast lane for now. She may yet return. It's been over a week though, but she might have lost interest, which is fine. Unfortunate, but fine.

AAAAHHHHH!

A week already? Could've sworn it was just 4 days. Time flies.

Haven't recieved updates for a couple days. Well, time to get a-posting. I've been delaying two roleplays on BMR!

Yeah, we should arrive at your lovely graveyard soon. Sorry if you've felt neglected, it wasn't the intention, I assure you!

Back
Top Bottom