Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Beyond Saving (OCC)

Gotcha!
I'm glad you liked it! I had to channel my inner cthulhu. I enjoyed it an awful lot, for some strange reason. It just kind of resonated with me.

That last part had me smiling like a dumbass

I might take some time before I get a post up, but it will come! A girl needs her routinely dicking!

Don't mind me, I'm really just a filthy liar, apparently. xD

Are you suggesting I should no longer believe every word you say?

Xaiver, having not witnessed Elisa's pyrotechnics first hand is probably not going to be as aware of what is about to happen as the others. I'm going to wait for a few others to react and likely follow their lead.

I’d been waiting for someone else as well, but I’ll post after work if nobody else does. Just to keel things moving, if for no other reason.

So the beast broke free from the daughter's bindings (or she let it go), and it either ate or ran over Dolly's doll? I guess if this is a chase. Xavier must be the rabbit. If no one feels ignored I'm ready to post but I wanted to make sure I have the gist of the story up to this point.

Hopefully I didn't trample on any one's plans and left room for other's to play it as they like though I did give poor Dolly a bit more manhandling.

I think everybody’s been trampling on everybody’s plans this whole time, so I wouldn’t worry about it. In character, we’re a pretty dysfunctional group.

Isn’t it great? ;)

Lol, we are a pretty dysfunctional group and I love how you can't truly say just who is defeating the beast. Time for another one of those 'Damnit Dolly!" Moments.

Rob can and will say that he is defeating the beast, thank you very much. Particularly if he’s trying to get the bar to pay for his drinks and a meal, or impress a lady.

Been fairly busy with my new real life partner. Excuse the waiting time, I'm coming around to you lovely folk. Sorry to keep you waiting!

Also, if anyone's looking forward to some smutty action, prepare thineself, because I'm about to kick things into gear!

Last edited:
There's nothing like being covered in exploded undead gore to bring out the sexy times!

As to your absence, I make it a rule never to skip actual sex for the virtual variety so your apology is most unnecessary my dear. However if you do find time to crawl out of the boudoir for a breath or two, I will be eager to see what you have up your sleeve, or skirts.

Yo, you lazy butts, how dare you have more urgent matters to tend to and how dare you keep a hungry woman waiting?~ Just jesting, of course, but I miss you lovely bastards just a smidge xP

I was trying to give other people a chance to post, but I can jump in if needed/desired.

Back
Top Bottom