Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Beyond Saving (OCC)

Pots

Born of blood, and risen from ash...
Chatter tread for Beyond Saving!

Booh!

Preferably semi-realistic, based in reality, somewhat at least. Meaning, no oversized Anime eyes, unless they serve a specific purpose. Take a frog-person as an example. Large eyes would make sense. Truth be told though, you can use whatever art style you want, just keep it in mind. I'll open a Character Sheet Thread in a bit.

Preferably semi-realistic, based in reality, somewhat at least. Meaning, no oversized Anime eyes, unless they serve a specific purpose. Take a frog-person as an example. Large eyes would make sense. Truth be told though, you can use whatever art style you want, just keep it in mind. I'll open a Character Sheet Thread in a bit.

Alright, I'll look into my eye sizes as I prepare my faceclaim.

Character Thread up and running

Run them by me briefly, just for good measure
I'll still awaiting responses from a few people. A person or two more would be ideal

Also, try to avoid single word explanations, starting from Hobbies and ending at Personality. Writing "Flowers" under likes gives very little insight into your character. Include why they adore and despise specific things and don't just put stuff on there unless it's deliberate. :D
I will be posting MC shortly

The application has been submitted and I can now sleep. The character is intended to join the main crew

Expect a second, more antagonistic character from me over the course of the week.

Thanks for the enthusiastic welcome! I'll start working on my character profile. This is a fantasy setting right?

Indeed. Ask away if you're unsure. Also, if you're willing and capable of bearing the mantle of playing different character right off the bat, feel free to let me know. We can discuss it further.
Karasuhime seems interested in playing a more antagonistic role as well, so you wouldn't be alone. Perhaps you two can even cooperate in that regard

I'm all in. Almost done with my profile. Though it's late, I will public it before I hit the hay, then fix and add whatever information I deem necessary tomorrow. Again, no rushing!

My words are true as is my heart fair @Lady Bloody Ava . No I am not a priestess thank you very much! I was raised by a priest though, if that counts for anything.

The suspense is killing me! Meanwhile, my hypocritical butt still hasn't picked out a character! I will have two. Villan and non villan, of course. Decisions, decisions!

My profile's up for now! Let me know if there's anything you want comment on

Our hostess with the mostess' character looks very... smart, kind, and the yin to Dolly's Yang. Nerves will certainly be struck and that will be so much fun!

The otherworldly amount of love is too overwhelming. What an unlike group dynamic we will be having~

I sent my character into Pots for her review and approval. Basically a conflicted knight with some eldritch baggage.

I am happy to play some NPC type characters wherever needed. I think my main though will keep me fairly busy. After all, You are never alone with a schizophrenic! (One of my favorite albums BTW.)

Back
Top Bottom