Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Beyond Saving (OCC)

So, fun facts. Mandrakes contain both delieriants and hallucinogens, and they smell a bit like rust or apples (depending on the source).

Gotta love how quickly the tides turn! Sensual vibrations all around!

Well, time for me to get a-posting.

The not-so-good news is that my character will simply be watching. She'll be in the fray eventually.

Fun mandrake fact, part two:

Apparently, in German tradition, mandrakes grow from the sperm discharged from a dying man hanging on the gallows. So this graveyard orgy seems to appropriately represent the sex and death elements of the root.

I once depicted Mandrakes as the larval stage of the Alraune in a setting, which, in contemporary legends, are literally the same thing.

The Alraune I depicted had aphrosidiac pollen that attracted male humans exclusively, though it was more meant to reflect insect-pollinated flowers than the Mandrake's powdered body you've mentioned.

Just waiting for little miss Dolly to reply. Might just post later today though, I'd hate to keep people waiting.

Hopping on it right now!

That’s what Xavier is hoping for, at any rate...
Screen-Shot-2018-06-05-at-4.10.21-PM-e1528240450273.png

WOAH! Back up for a second. Did I read that right?!

Memories of a drunken night, his lips around Xavier’s thick meat before fucking him hard in a dark corner of a tavern

Oh, shit. I'm LOVING this roleplay!

If you recall, it was made clear earlier than Rob switches genders. Of course, it's not really made obvious which it was at the time

Welp, there's a kink I didn't know I had. Like we weren't inebriated enough, you wonderful man.~

If you recall, it was made clear earlier than Rob switches genders. Of course, it's not really made obvious which it was at the time

Earlier on, I’d made mention of Rob recognizing Xavier from a drunken night they’d spent together when he was female. That was the slightly more explicit version of the memory.

Rob is bisexual, although (thanks to the dominant culture) he refused to acknowledge his attraction to men until after he got the amulet. He’s still trying to come to terms with it.

I wish we had coordinated a bit more on back story as drunken sex in a public tavern isn't really Xavier's style. The current situation being triggered more by the drug than his own proclivities. He has cheated on his vows but is typically discreet about it, which is why I'm not real wild about the description being offered. I had tried to insert the idea that he had a certain fondness for "Cassie" beyond simply sex as I thought it would make for a more awkward scenario when he does eventually make the realization of his/her nature.

Please keep in mind that MxM is a hard no for me (I'm not judging I just don't have any interest in it).

Just wanted to give everyone a headsup. One of my dog's recently tore her acl though she had been showing very limited signs of it hampering her. We had hoped to do surgery in the new year but we're pretty sure she aggravated it severely just a day ago. Still crossing fingers that she might be able to manage it and bounce back, but it might throw a wrench into my availability if we need to move her surgery up asap. That possibility along with the upcoming holiday season in my line of work will more then likely vanquish me from being available until at least the new year. I probably have a week or two until the volume really kicks up at work, so I'll do my best to write my character into a drunken coma at some point. Once the New Year hits I should be more or less back to some semblance of a more regular availability.

First off, @xavierrol, I’d like to apologize if I made this awkward I uncomfortable. It certainly wasn’t my intent. But I think I’ve got a simple fix. Tell me what you think.

What we’re seeing in that little description of Rob’s POV is his memory, and potentially just the way he tells himself it happened. She got drunk and fucked him in a tavern. That’s all. Nothing else to see here, and certainly no complicated feelings to sort out. No sir. None at all.

What actually happened? Well, based on your intent to show that Xavier has some feelings for “Cassie”, it’s quite possible that they got to know each other over a week or more (timing will be interesting, since Rob’s only female for two weeks a month). They got to like each other, and met up several times, and both of them used having a few drinks as an excuse. The encounter was in a tavern, yes, but they actually got a private room upstairs. In the corner.

Thoughts?

@TheCorsair It is not a problem, I just wanted to state a reminder in case things were headed that way, instead of relying on a statement on my character post. This can be a fairly fast moving story at times.

It is not my intention to restrict what your character thinks, feels, or does and you shouldn't feel constrained along those lines on my account. Xavier would likely react violently to any attempt to initiate sexual contact from Rob but it won't drive me away as a writer. I hope that makes sense.

Due to the itinerant nature of Xavier's duties it would be rather easy for him to have seen Cassie for a few days during separate lunar cycles since he basically rides a circuit and rarely stays anywhere for more than a few days at a time. I think the eventual confrontation will be more interesting if he had some romantic intentions towards her, especially if they are completely unrequited. He would be a bit confused when he can't find her during some of his trips but does on others. I could see where she might have drank to excess before their encounters, especially dealing with her own confusing sexual identity. He would have drank moderately and most certainly paid for a room.

If and when the story starts to settle down he will likely begin to notice some similarities, especially the scar and we can take it from there. I have some ideas prior to the first transformation if you want to discuss when we are getting close.

Back
Top Bottom