Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Beyond Saving (OCC)

Life has her occupied. I shalln't talk on her regards, but be patient.~

Xavier has some space to respond whenever he gets back to it, too

Alrighty, let me get my head back in the game. Where are we now? Still in the forest at night, am I correct?

That seems correct. We should start trekking towards the graveyard. Help our boy Xavier out.

I'll reply with the beast whenever Xavier responds to its presence and the loss of his horsey.

I'm actually able to find myself within the story. Will post when I find a gap of time to.

Just been getting a bit of a streak of drowsiness recently.

Just came home. It will be a while. Go ahead and post

I did a short post just to keep the action moving. Jump in when y'all can, I'll leave some beast for ya.

Rob’s plan is to lure it into the river, and let the current tear it apart and put out those fires. Who knows? Maybe it’ll work?

Also, I tried to up the ante on the “gross” with it.

EDIT: Rob’s plan doesn’t look so likely any more... :)

Last edited:
I did it, ladies and gentlemen... I finally made a post...

EDIT: Should I have let you all continue your big big plans, maybe wait until you guys throw the thing in the river first before I post?

Glad you made it, no need to wait in my opinion. I take it the beast isn't normally in the forest. It seems like it would be a bit more than we could handle, physically at least. Maybe someone has magic to destroy it. From the descriptions of it I am thinking it is a minion of the old gods. Perhaps Xavier could order it back to where it came. Reinforcing his Eldritch heritage?

Open to other ideas of course, I can't post properly until tonight anyway.

You're pretty much correct @xavierrol

Also, how was that last post. Spent a lot of time on it. Never really done anything like it.

Of course it might be Dolly's pet!

Very descriptive, if this were a system game I would say it was a bit over powered, which is why I was looking for a literary solution. But it made me think of Xavier's origin.

Yeah, yeah. I wasn't really intending on it being a fair fight right off the bat, but it will work out, I assure you. It's not about taking it down as much as it is about cooperating. Perhaps get @Karasuhime in there too.

Last edited:
I just realised how much traction our RP has been getting. So many views for some reason?

Last edited:
I'm ready to go after Dolly has her say, can't wait to see how she reacts to it.

Just to clarify, @Lady Bloody Ava, your friend is a blob-like entity?

Also, for my last post, to clear any confusion. It was inducing some sort of twisted hallucinations and foreboding eventualities, you could say. Try to shake it off!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom